[SP-F1] A Fine Day Indeed (TFFLAF)

"Ah... What a lovely laboratory you have here. Best I've seen I must say." Redfield said to white bearded fellow. "So it seems you have something I need. A new beginning. Oh, I understand now, it's a metaphor! I feel like an cool for not understanding earlier!" The white-masked man chuckled a bit. "You must be here for the quest. Just collect 5 TIER one materials to get started." Zack commanded. "Of course sir." Redfield bowed elegantly and proceeded to the outside of the town on a search for materials. It was the perfect combination between cloudy and sunny, between hot and cold. "Ah, it's a fine day, if I don't say so myself." He said, adjusting his his suit's tie, along with his collar which he felt was a little crooked. "A fine day indeed." He walked confidently out of the town of new beginnings, determination in his movement. For this was his first quest.

Edited by Mr.R

"Oh, how unfortunate. This isn't what I was looking for at all." Redfeild stood bowing over a few flowers, which he thought should be materials. "It this rate, I won't find anything worthwhile." He straightened up. Tilting his head, and ajusting his hat. "Perhaps, I am not searching on the right areas?" Redfield thought about it and decided to try something new. It was approximately halfway through the afternoon. The sun was being covered by large clouds, making the harsh heat a little more bearable. He wandered into the middle of a sparse patch of barren ground. He walked to the center and stood there for a few moments before looking around for something. Anything worthwhile. Then he went still. He didn't move again for over thirty seconds. "Seems this whole area is at odds with me. I can't seem to find a single trinket around here." He walked deeper into the forest. He seemed undisturbed by the plants and wildlife. As if they weren't even there.

ID# 111034 results:

Loot: 3

Edited by Mr.R
  • 3 months later...

Redfeild continued walking through the dense underbrush for any assortment of materials in any form they may take. He was determined to walk away with something, anything. That's when he saw a crystal, a fine, reflective object sticking out from a rock at the stump of a tree. "Ah, an excellent find." He spoke as he approached the object at hand. He held it delicately, giving it a soft tug, and it came of the rock like a ripe fruit from a tree. "Its quite, perfect." He quickly tucked the small crystal away into his pocket, vanishing into his inventory from there. He looked down at the rock, pressing his cane against it. "You wouldn't happen to have anything else you would like to give me?" He examined it, trying to pry the rock out, using his cane as a lever. It didn't even budge. "Oh what a pity." Redfeild said, giving up on trying to get anything else from the rock.

ID# 111035 results:

Loot: 15