[F1-PP] Meeting a old friend and a dragon's fate<<DHA 1>>

I sigh softly with a smile on my face as i relax within the relaxation area of Kimi's mansion on floor eight holding my guitar that is usually within my shop within my hands on a totally different floor. Strumming softly along the notes of a song that i've been trying to get just right. Having gained at least some grounds in getting the actual instrumental bit right as i'm staring at the lyrics as i try to get the right feeling. ...The older siblings do their best to help out the younger. The mother guiding us on a right path of behaaaving. To try and raise us sweet children to be juuust and righteous. I sing softly to myself and frowns and sighs softly feeling like the wording could be better, or at the very least the way that each word is said and weighted would be better. uggggh i wish there was a actual music professional in this game! I should take up Jomei's offer for help at this point since this is just frustrating me more than i can handle. A loud sigh escapes my lips as i get up onto my feet and puts the guitar back into my inventory. My familiar Kuro resting on the carpet within the room as he glances up to me to check if i am okay as i can only offer a small smile as reassurance. I'm fine..just things aren't working perfectly buddy. Though i should just go for a walk at this point just to step away maybe a breathe of fresh air might get the creative thoughts flowing again you know? I say talking to my lion familiar who just flaps his wings three times.

Stats:

Spoiler

Level: 76   HP: 1565/1565    Energy: 152/152 DMG:16   MIT:151  Thorns: 54  Eva: -1  BH: 79  Rec: CD:6+ (+3 ENG)

@Calypso@Kimi

Kimi laid in the cushiony comfort of her bed rolling around to find a more comfortable position when she felt a familiar squish brush her hand. As she was too tired to bother opening her eyes she brushed her hand once again over the lump of soft squishiness and proceeded to give it a couple of squeezes before letting out a smile and saying "Hey there Noodle, what you up to?" As Noodle heard the sound of his name being mention he immediately raised out of the clumped blanket and stumbled to Kimi's side. After a few head pats, Noodle hopped off her bed and headed down stairs briefly followed by Kimi as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Ahh~" She let out a sigh of relief. "What i'd give to sleep more." She mentioned in a low tone while stretching. Kimi made her way to the kitchen where a scent of something heavenly was coming from. As she entered she noticed Hestia already waiting. "Morning~" Kimi said sleepily as she sat beside Hestia playfully bumping her head on Hestias shoulder. 

Stats:

Spoiler

| Kimi | Level 33 | HP 660/660 | E 66/66 | 14 DMG | EVA 3 | ACC 3 | LD 1 | MIT 0 | + whatever house buff there is

"There, what do you think of that?" Callie titled her head to one side as she stepped backwards to look at the bulletin board standing in front of her. The hub of requests, advertisements, and recruitment was busier than most on the first floor, but since it was the most befitting for her purposes, Callie shrugged it off and simply hoped that her posting wouldn't be lost too quickly. "Worst case, I don't hear anything back and we find a different way to get help." Her lips pursed and pushed to the side, clearly dissatisfied with that hypothetical turn of events.

Turning her back and moving on to stroll through the massive, sprawling city, Callie's hand pulled up to gently scratch at Danesh's head. The dragon hybrid was as docile and reclusive as ever in the middle of such a big cityscape, and for a moment she contemplated heading outside somewhere to calm his nerves. "I guess we could always go somewhere else to wait around. How does...sixteen sound?" She asked with a faint smile, the thought of sun and sand creeping into her mind.

Spoiler

Level: 15
HP: 300
DMG: 10
MIT: 9
ACC: 1

Weapon/Armor skills:
»2H Straight Sword [35/50] (Rank 4: Master)
Extra:
»Familiar Mastery: Fighter [0/18] (Novice)

Equipped:
»[Rare] Polished Claymore (+2 DMG)
»[Uncommon] T1 Light Armor (+9 MIT)
»[Uncommon] T1 Ring (+1 ACC)

Battle Ready:
»(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)
»5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality  (+40 HP)
»1 Tier One Damage Potion (+1 Damage)
»1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
»[Quest Item] Snowfrost (1/2 Burn DMG for 1 battle)

I make my way through the house heading towards the kitchen to actually get some food within me since while i don't really understand how Kimi even got a maid for this mansion it has been a rather big godsend. Keeping the place actually clean and not becoming anything like a haunted mansion type of deal while also serving some really good food every day without any fail. When i make my way into the kitchen i see the maid of the household as i just nod my head not surprised since she basically runs like clockwork through the place since she is just a NPC at the very end of the day and thus has to follow her programming and commands that she gets from Kimi. I sit down at the table and just waits for the food patiently with my familiar right beside me and sitting with his tail swaying from one side to the next rather excitedly at the prospect of some food to eat.

I then hear a rather familiar voice enter the room as i turn to Kimi with a grin. Hello yourself. Didn't get enough sleep? I ask  Kimi sounding a bit amused as i speak in a joking tone to her as i feel her bop my shoulderswith her head. I just smile and enjoy the moment since it is a break from the usual fighting mobs, doing quests, and then finally the stress of trying to form multiple songs without having any professional musical experience which just ends up being exhausting and repetitive with no joy by the end.. So Kim want to just go out and just walk around after breakfast? I really need a break and walking sounds like a wonderful way to do so. Asking the redheaded girl beside me since it would be a rather nice and relaxing moment. By the time i finish asking my question the food arrives as i nod towards the made with a gentle smile as my only show of thanks as i then give Kuro his fair share of the food that he can enjoy.

Kimi just gave a small nod and sleepy tone of a what would be "Yes" sound as she made her way to Hestia's side. As she sat Kimi crossed her arms on the counter and placed her head on them using it as a pillow say, "Sure just let me get ready. The smell of whatever was cooking made me come here first before anything else." She said snickering. "Not sure what to do when we go out, but I do want to pick up a new instrument. I've been meaning to get into playing the Harp along with my singing. It only seems fair to play something while I sing, you know to make my music feel more complete." Kimi trailed off, "How about you? did you have anything in mind you wanted to do?" Faint birds chirping could be heard outside the kitchen and in the garden. It seemed that today was going to be a clear and sunny day, but hardly noticeable with the towering trees providing shade wherever they would go.

Across Callie's other shoulder, Danesh flicked his tail, almost defiantly. "What, really? We haven't even been." She pouted at the familiar as she drew closer to the plaza that held the teleport gate. "Come on, at least try it before you start complaining. I bet you don't even know what a beach is."

About an hour later, and long after their one-sided bickering died down, Callie was sitting upon the warm sands of a Greecian coast, eyes closed as the cool, salty breeze brushed against her cheeks. A short distance to her side, Danesh lay half-buried, his head laying comfortably against a small hill of sand while he slept. Callie flashed a half-smile his way before turning her attention back to the sparkling waters. "I suppose it might have been better with company, though..." She mumbled to herself. Her memories took her to the edge of a pier, when she had mentioned a trip to Shield. Not only had she not gotten an agreement out of him, but there was a clear tension between them as of late, the remembrance of which caused her to frown. "Ugh, what is it with him?" She scowled, pressing the heel of her palm into her cheek.

I begin to eat the breakfast that the maid has made for the four of us if counting the familiars by the two player's sides as i just take my time and enjoy the moment since morning are always the nice just relaxing point of the day with no obligations whatsoever. Why choose a Harp out of curiosity out of all the instruments in the world? I ask the red headed girl out of curiosity since it is the first case i have heard of someone playing a harp that i know of, but that does bring up a question within my mind. 'Has Jomei ever told me what he plays at all?' I wonder for a brief moment before i hear Kimi's question. What i want to do while we're out? Hmmm.. i really only wanted to just get out of the house since staying inside and trying to figure out my songs isn't working the best it could be at the moment. While i'm getting somewhere i feel like i just don't think i have the necessary skills to actually get anything done for that without some help by someone that might understand music a bit better. I say with a small shrug of my shoulders as i finish up my meal with a rather happy sigh and a smile across my face.

When i've completed the meal i would put the dish into the sink and then make my way towards the door of the mansion to head back towards the main settlement of floor eight. So what floor should we head to Kim? Cause i'm honestly up for any be it floor one to see if there are any new faces, to a floor with a more scenic view to have something actually nice looking to view while walking. I question Kimi when we would be on our way towards the main settlement as i would wait for Kim to head towards the door of the mansion and then quickly following the main settlement, or playing catch up myself to the red headed girl if she would get ahead of me.

Kimi rubbed her face on her arms trying to rub the sleepiness of her and responded, "I don't really know, I just think that the harp is something interesting to play and it can go well with the my singing." She paused for a while to think of a more interesting and legitimate answer. "My songs have been more of the lullaby type so having myself play the harp would go nicely with it." She finally said as she picked herself up to eat the food Fran prepared. Kimi quickly equipped her gear and prepared to head outside trailing closely behind Hestia. Kimi was hesitant to answer Hestia as she wasn't to sure where to go and where to start, but she did know the layout of the first floor as well as its shops. "How about we check out the first floor? I'm fairly certain we can find what were looking for there. That and we already know the layout of the town fairly well." Kimi suggested.

The waves rolled in, coating the sand in seafoam that quickly fizzled away with each repetition. "You're probably not much of a swimming person either, huh?" She cast a sideways glance at Danesh over the edges of her knuckles, eyebrows raised as she watched the napping dragon for a few seconds. Her earlier frown persisted, and golden eyes turned back forward. "Yeah, same." She said with a huff of air.

She was bored, but what else was there to do? Quests were always an option to kill time, and most of the hooks that NPCs offered promised an entertaining story or fantastic scenery that she would normally take in a heartbeat. But since she refused to go solo, and her most regular adventuring partner was being stubbornly held at arm's reach as of late, she had little choice but waiting around. Hopefully something actually came of her posted request, and she wouldn't have to take further measures to find a decent party.

"Oh God, I hope he doesn't find it." The thought struck her, and her fingers uncurled from her cheek to press against the corner of her eye and the bridge of her nose. Of course she wouldn't expect Shield to confront her about something so trivial, but there was always the chance that he might take her choice of looking elsewhere personally, right? Would she be put-off, if their roles were reversed in that scenario? Her lips pursed, cheeks filling with air before it spilled out of her in a stream to tousle her bangs.

I can see how a harp would help with that since it is a more gentler kinda melodious sound i think are the words i am looking for. I say with a  small chuckle as i nod m head towards Kimi as we make our way into the main settlement towards the direction of the teleport gate that is within the town. At hearing your suggestion i nod my head at that after a few minutes of quickly thinking it over. Sure i am good for the first floor at least the town will be pretty since it does have those nice little parks and such where people can go to, and has a at the least a few good cafes, restaurants, and i know even a few ice cream shops from when i basically tried to patrol all the lower floors each day which was a pain but at least people got help was the thing. I say with a small smile on my face that is of pride as my familiar Kuro would remain by my side while looking out for Noodle if the tiny shark doggo had come with his owner Kimi. Kuro looking out for the tiny shark doggo to try and make sure that it doesn't hurt itself despite how impossible that seems at point since it has survived lava. Hey if you're going to play the harp and your song are more so lullabies. Why not make one meant for me? I say in a joking tone of voice as i step up onto the teleport gate and waits for Kimi, along with the familiars to get on before saying the command phrase. Teleport, Town of Beginnings.

After making a decision on what were planning to do and listening to what Hestia had to say Kimi could only respond with, "Yeah, you've always been a good person and thats why i like you." She said with a big grin as she poked Hestias side playfully. As Hestia went on to ask about getting a personalized song Kimi couldn't help but say, "Of course! I'll be sure you're the first one to get a song. Of course after I get some practice."  The two walked together hand in hand towards the teleport gate and quickly vanished to the 1st floor. The familiar scent and sound of the bustling beginner town wafted by Kimi, "You know... something about being down here is always nice. It really gets you thinking on how far you've gone and yet every time i pass by here it always feels exciting." Kimi paused for a moment before continuing. "I don't know i feel like there's always something new, but i guess its the people here." She said placing a finger on her lip trying to think of the right words to use. "Anyways lets get going!" Kimi said grabbing on to Hestia's hand.

I chuckle softly as you poke my side as i move instinctively away from the sensation as i smile rather happily as i listen towards Kim as we walk through the town of beginning myself just following her through the town since she is leading me by the hand. Well i mean it just makes you think about how much you've improved cause you get to see the players who are new starting off. Which to me just makes myself all that more determined  to try and help the new players when i can since i know how scared they probably were if that is the reason they haven't progressed till now. Plus, when you're down here you usually get quite a bit of good memories of some friends you've met or known that you hadn't had a chance to contact. Reminds you to try and get into touch with them every once and awhile. I say with a smile as i follow Kim as we pass by one of the help boards within the town as my eyes focus down on a request as i let go of Kim's hand and walks over towards the board and picks up the request. Speaking of which haven't had much of a chance to talk to Calypso like at all..since..i don't even know how long it has been. I say softly to myself getting lost into my thoughts as i swipe through my menus and enters into the messaging system as i send a message towards the person in question.

Spoiler

Hey Calypso it's me Hestia. I saw your request on the board on floor one if you want i can help you out i even have a friend who could join us.

I turn to Kmi with a small chuckle as i rub the back of my neck as i look towards her. Well as i said i do want to try and help others, and if anything the day is still really early so we can spend the afternoon together getting that harp, and just the day together. i say towards Kimi with a small smile.

• 2 weeks later...

Kimi pondered for a while as Hestia mentioned "keeping in touch of friends" or at least something along that line. Kimi knew herself that there were some people that shes been meaning to talk to again, but shes been busy. A flash of a small tear appeared on one of her eyes, before she quickly got rid of it. *Sigh*  "Kaya... Wonder what you're up to right now." She thought to herself as she remembered that all of her messages that she sends to her come back as unread. Hestia continued and eventually mentioned someone named Calypso to which made her head raise. The red head mustered up a smile after thinking for a bit before saying, "Anyways whos this Calypso person?" Hestia doesn't normally mention other people when they are together and Kimi was genuinely curious. Kimi held onto Hestias hand as they casually traversed the bustling streets of The Town of Beginnings. 

OOC: got caught up in school. Sorry for late reply

• 3 weeks later...

Having lost track of time long ago, Callie's breaths were heavy and steady. Her cheek pressed up against an arm that was crossed over her knees, and her shoulders bobbed lightly up and down like the waves that rolled in on the beach. It was the sound of a new message, the familiar notification that chimed in her ears, that roused her from sleep. Callie's eyes fluttered open and she let out a soft mumble, only now realizing that she must have dozed off on the warm sands of the beach. "Mm? What's up?" She muttered, still coming to consciousness before she realized there was nobody else in sight. She looked around, blinking past the sunlight, and rubbed at one eye with the back of her hand while her other stumbled through her menus to pull up the message that Cardinal had notified her of.

It took her a moment, but she realized the sender's name was familiar and from exactly where. Both glad to have gotten a response and surprised that it was from an acquaintance of hers, Callie typed up a brief reply while a yawn worked its way up from her chest.

Hi again! That's great, I'd really appreciate it. I'll need just a minute, should I meet you back on Floor 1 then?

As the message was sent off, Callie reluctantly picked herself up from the ocean's edge, raising her arms above her head in a long stretch.

Well Calypso is just a person that i had helped out long ago, but never really tried getting back to her to see if she was available for just talking or something or the other to try and hangout you know? I just got busy with other things i guess and just kinda forgot about that whole part of myself trying to stay in touch with people and focused a bit to much on getting stronger to be able to protect you and the rest of our little guild family. I say with a small chuckle as i than hear a ding of a notification pop up for myself as i open up the message and nods my head glad to know that she will at least be getting here which i can only hope is soon, but won't hold my breathe since i know that he floor is vast and could take quite awhile to just navigate around to get back towards one destination. With one hand i open up the respond menu and quickly type out another message for the girl. 

Spoiler

yeah meeting us back on floor one would be for the best if you can give me a estimated time for when you would get to the teleport gate i can have it so we should get their a little bit before or after you would arrive to make it easier on you.

With that message sent i nod my head satisfied and hit the send button upon the screen. I hold onto Kimi's hand as we travel through the floor just really letting her lead or let my feet just take me where they may just traveling around for the meantime until i would get another message from her.

@Kimi

• 2 weeks later...

"Its great that you think ahead of protecting me and the rest of the guildy family." Kimi said childish, but grateful and happy manner. A while later after taking a small stroll Kimi noticed that Noodle wasn't by her side once again. "Ugh... this little adventurer went off without me knowing." Kimi had the sound of distaste in her tone of voice, but she let out a small smile. "Noodle has been going off on his little adventures a lot lately, not really sure why tho, but i can't blame the little cute sharky boi. Guess we have to go find him. I'm fairly certain that hes just looking for a snack. Kinda reminds me of myself somethings." Kimi finished saying letting out a giggle. "He shouldn't have gone to far."

"Hmm, alright." Callie had just swapped out her clothing when Hestia's reply arrived, storing away her beach-friendly attire for the basic combat gear that she had available. Fitted earthy-brown pants were cinched with a leather belt, from which two small bags were fastened. While other players might have supplies like potions or crystals stowed away for quick use, Callie's pockets only contained a haphazard combination of semi-useful quest rewards and a couple of wrapped food items to snack on. Behind the basic leather chestguard, her claymore in its sheathe was strapped to her back, and she was working to tie her long cerulean hair over her shoulder with the bare fingers that poked out from their gloves as she walked.

She kept a brisk pace, nearly leaving Danesh behind as she hurried back to the main city and teleport plaza therein on the sixteenth floor. The detour was relaxing enough, but had grown a bit lonely. Hestia's invitation couldn't have been more welcome of a distraction. Having estimated the walk would take her about fifteen minutes, her avatar arrived in a flash of light and a little out of breath in just under ten. "Okay now, Hestia..." Callie mumbled the name to herself, golden eyes running over the throng of players in front of her while she tried to recall the woman's appearance and watch for her in the crowd.

• 2 weeks later...

'little adventurer' I wonder for a moment only to quickly get that answered in the form that Noodle has once more wandered off as i chuckle softly at that as i nod my head towards Kimi as i glance around immediately to all the nearby little shops that would be selling food that he shark doggo could be trying to get food from. Well then lets go look for the small shark doggo. I say towards Kim as i glance towards Kuro with a look as the lion lets out a small huff before starting leading the duo towards where he last saw the direction noodle was heading off towards as i smile gently at that. Finding the fact that the winged familiar has almost taken the role of a babysitter or older sibling rather amusing and at the sametime absolutely adorable that he is caring that much for the other familiar. 'Though i wonder if that is because of them being familiars, or if this is Kuro trying to still make up for the whole lava thing.' while i'm at it Kim i'm gonna keep an eye out for Calypso so keep an eye on Kuro he should lead us towards Noodle. I request with a small chuckle as i keep a hold of Kimi's hand to let her guide me as i focus more so on finding the questing partner while she focuses on finding her familiar.