[F04|PP] Things are getting iffy (Fae)

Prometheus walks up to the door on the tavern and walks in. “I hate the cold, it frickin sucks.” The man’s glowing red eyes pan across the room, landing on a board in the back of the bar with a wanted poster on it. “Who’s this? A player killer.” He says, reading down and seeing sightings out in the woods listed. He turns and walks out of the bar, with the poster in his hands, reading the information about what to do when the player is found. “Wanted alive? That sounds like a drag.” He finishes, throwing the poster in the trash. He walks out of town with a smile under his helmet. “Looks like I’m finding a camp in the woods.” 

The player makes his way trough the woods, looking for any signs of a camp. He’s walking on a trail when he meets some players, who have a poster in their hands. I wonder if they’re also looking for that girl. What idiots, with that gear, they won’t be able to touch even me. And I’m pretty low leveled as it is. He pulls out his sword and walks towards them. “Hey, you looking for that player killer out here in the woods? I heard she’s pretty tough, so I would not if I were you.” He states, trying to not fight. But then the players say the thing that makes Prometheus burn like a fire in his bones. “What do you know? You look like a dweeb to me.” As the player finishes his “observation” the man turns to him and tilts his head. “What did you just say?” A voice thunders from the armor. “It was only a joke, but your armor does look kind of cheesy.” Prometheus’s Head turns up as he looks down at the players. “Did you just insult my armor?” He brings his sword up and laughs. “You’re gonna way those words.” He says, not even realizing the camp was just ten meters into the woods.

@Fae

Edited by Prometheus

Fae was just about to set up camp for the night and go to bed, with her campfire already started. On her rare runs for errands, she saw the posters and it bothered her just a little bit that people still wanted to get her for siding with Outlander. It had been over with, but Fae still didn't quite the scale of what she did. So now Fae was sitting in her tent in her underwear, ready to go to sleep when she heard a few voices not too far off. "People are here? Ooh! Fae gotta say hi!" Fae said to herself as she walked out of her tent and skipped towards the voices. She had one hand on her dagger in case it was another person trying to get her, but was surprised to see 3 players having their own little feud. They were all about triple Fae's height, so Fae tugged on Prometheus's leg to get his attention, before tugging at the other two legs as well. "Hi! Fae is Fae, are you guys lost? Fae lives around here, so Fae can help you out if you want!" Fae greeted, introducing herself with a smile as she looked up at the three players. They seemed like nice people, then again, everyone seemed nice to Fae.

@Prometheus

“Hey, you’re that girl on the poster. Why aren’t you wearing clothes?” He says, in a totally new voice. It’s a voice more reminiscent of a father to his daughter. He then kneels down and says to the girl, “Put on clothes so you don’t get too cold.” He stands up and walks towards the player who called his armor cheesy and pushes him. “Your armor looks like the beginning armor. That stuff that doesn’t help at all.” He laughs, looking to the other player. He looks at the young girl and points to the player who stands next to her. “He called you a doodie head.” He says, hoping to see if she would attack or just call him a meanie. The man looks down at the player on the ground and picks him up by his neck. The player uses his foot to push off of the man in the armor and lands on his feet, pulling out a spear and a buckler. “That flimsy thing won’t save you.” He roars walking towards him. He stands facing the other player and begins to laugh. I’ve never been scared before, why start now? He pulls his curved red graded to black blade above his head and smiles. “Your shield won’t be able to stop a blade this fine.” He brags, lowering his arm. It was night, so the man’s fiery eyes appeared more visible than usual.

@Fae

Edited by Prometheus

Fae raised an eyebrow when Prometheus asked why she wasn't wearing any clothes. Fae looked down at herself just to be sure then looked back at him. "Fae isn't nakey, it's not that cold sir!" Fae said, completely used to the cold temperature of this floor. Then Prometheus told her that the player next to her called her a doodie head. "A doodie head!? You meanie! Fae gonna hurt you if you don't take that back!" Fae shouted, pulling her dagger out of her panties and pointing it at the player's neck. She didn't know any of these people, but Prometheus had already talked to her nice, so she trusted him more than the other two. And if this one called her a doodie head, with his starter gear, he might as well have committed suicide. "Fae doesn't like being called names, so you better take what you said back! Or else you'll face the wrath of Fae! The mighty dragon! Rawr!" Fae shouted, trying to let out a mighty roar that sounded more cute than menacing.

@Prometheus

“What are you gonna do b*tch?” The player near the little girl asks. Prometheus turns to that player and starts walking towards him, only to feel a spear bounce off of his armor. “Insect.” He turns and grabs the player by the shoulder and throwing him across the clearing and running towards him. With one move, he slides his sword across the players chest and a red slash appears on his chest. “Next time It’ll be your head.” He looks at the player who was nearest the girl. “That’s a pretty dagger Fae, why don’t you use it?” The man’s words, while true, were intended to get her to kill the man. The player who up to now hadn’t done much wrong, had dug himself a shallow grave when he said what he said. Even if Fae didn’t kill him, Prometheus would. As Prometheus made his way towards the girl, a hand hits the helmet on his head. This time a whine of regret is heard the instant after the clang of metal. “Were you dropped on your head as a kid? I told you that I’d kill you. I was going to anyways, but you didn’t know that.” He puts his foot on the players chest and pushes him into the snow a few feet away. “Stay down for now, I’m going to kill your friend. And if you run, I’m taking your legs.” He puts his weapon on the center of the players chest. “Or I could finish you now.” his glowing eyes squint, revealing nothing but absolute joy.

@Fae

Instead of just taking back what he had said, the player instead insulted Fae further by calling her a b*tch. "Ooh! You said a bad word! Fae doesn't like that!" Fae said, swiping her dagger at his legs and knocking him over. When Prometheus told Fae she had a pretty dagger and suggested using it, her eyes lit up. So these were the bad guys that were teasing her then. "Okay mister!" Fae responded, taking her dagger and plunging it into the player's chest, giggling while doing so. "Fae doesn't like when people use bad words! So Fae has to give out punishments! Fae doesn't have a bar of soap, but would you like a dagger in your head?" Fae asked, her big smile back on her face. Looking over at Prometheus, Fae gave him a thumbs up. "So is it fine to take these meanies out mister?" Fae asked, basically asking for confirmation to kill the player she was sitting on top of. She didn't really realize that it was completely wrong what she was doing, but she trusted Prometheus that they were the good guys here.

@Prometheus

The man with the curved sword, drives it’s blade through the other player’s chest and tilts his head. “What? Where’s that tough guy talk from a few minutes ago? Huh? I guess you are scared.” The man says, turning to the girl afterwards. “Go ahead. Make it hurt too. They were extra mean today.” Prometheus says. This wasn’t how he planned this evening going down, but it happened and the player didn’t care to try to make it right. To him, it’s fight or die, and he wasn’t okay with dying in those woods. “Hey Fae, could you please put clothes on? It’s something we do so people don’t think we’re weird.” He stands above her, ignoring both players’ cries of pure agony as they watch their health bars slowly drain into the red. The player with the sword through his chest explodes into blue pixels and Prometheus turns to his sword. “You know what, you helped me, so if you put on clothes, we can go get some chocolate.” He says, looking at her orange cursor and then up at his own. The guards are gonna make it extra difficult, but I’ll fight them off if I have to. He picks up his sword and sheathes it. His day had officially wound down to an end and he was tired. “Hey, do you have a spot we can sleep at? i’m tired.” He says, equipping casual gear with The shadow of his hood shrouding his face. “We’ll get the chocolate first thing in the morning.” He yawns walking over and patting the girl on the head.

@Fae

Fae laughed a little bit more when the player who had insulted her said nothing and only let out cries as she stabbed him. "Aww, nothing left to say mister? Okay! Say bye bye to Fae!" Fae said, lifting up her dagger and putting it through the player's head before he shattered into blue crystals. Standing up, Fae hugged Prometheus, before taking a few steps back. He told her to put on some clothes so people don't think they're weird, and Fae nodded her head in response. She opened her inventory and got out her cloak, wrapping it around herself. "There you go! Fae can't wait for chocolate! You need a place to sleep? Come with Fae!" Fae said, turning around and skipping back to her campsite, which took a very short amount of time. "By the way, what's your name mister? Fae thinks you're kinda cool." Fae asked, looking up at Prometheus and tilting her head.

@Prometheus

Prometheus looks at the young girl and looks around for anyone nearby. Once e’s absolutely sure no one is nearby, he takes of his hood and mask. “The name’s Prometheus. And sure let’s go.” He begins to follow the girl, walking as short distance behind her and once again hiding his face. “Remember, we’re going to get chocolate tomorrow.” He lays down and pulls a blanket over his body. “This floor is so cold, I hate it here.” He says, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

The next day, the man wakes up before the girl, so he moves over to a tree and lays against it. She’s so tiny, I’m gonna have to make sure I don’t accidentally step on her. He begins to think of what kind of chocolate he’s gonna get. But then he stops, he doesn’t like to think ahead, it doesn’t suit him. He was never good at chess because he was too quick to attack. The man stands up and walks over to the girl, hooping her on the nose. “Wake up, we’re going to get chocolate.” He looks off into the horizon, the sky still dark and it begins to glow a fiery orange. He had woken up everyday, since he first saw it, just to see that fiery orange. It’s his faveorite time of the day.

@Fae

Fae goes to sleep rather quickly once they get back at the campsite, Fae liking the name Prometheus. It sounded like some kind of person who just wanted to do the right thing. Then again, a lot of names sounded like that to Fae. The next morning when Fae woke up, she rubbed her eyes and giggled when Prometheus booped her nose. He mentioned the chocolate and Fae hopped up with excitement. "Yay! Chocolate! But, how are we gonna get in the town? Fae heard that they don't let people with these orange cursors in there." Fae asked, wondering what they would do about the situation. Making sure her cloak was on and then putting out the campfire, Fae gave Prometheus a thumbs up. "So mister Prometheus, what are you doing out here in the woods? Just going for a fun little camp out like Fae? It's nice and quiet, although it does get a little chilly some nights. Fae likes it out here." Fae said, putting on her shoes and fixing up her hair.

@Prometheus

“I was looking for you. It sounds creepy, or like I wanted the reward, but reallyc I just wanted a friend.” He says to the girl, equipping his armor and turning to her. “Do you want a piggy back ride? I’m not the fastest, but it will be more fun.” His fiery eyes appear almost innocent from his helmet. The man kneels down and looks forward, waiting for the girl to get on his back so he can move forward. “I don’t give a lot of people piggyback rides, so if you don’t take this opportunity now, I might not ever let you have a piggyback ride again.” He says in his nice voice. The man was usually nice around kids, they didn’t need to see the harshness of the world yet. But this girl was different, like Prometheus, she had seen the harshness of the world and not only wasn’t scared, she embraced it. Like all those years ago, when Katsuki won his first fight. Or when he started his own little entourage. He ran his little section of the streets, because he was a kid who didn’t care about anyone but himself and a few other people. He was rarely close to anyone, but those he was close with, he would die for.

@Fae

Fae pulled out a couple of posters when Prometheus said that he was looking for her for the reward, really just wanting a friend. "So you're after the reward too huh? A lot of people came after Fae, but no one really seemed to recognize me. So Fae is happy that you wanna be my friend!" Fae said, tossing the posters onto the logs for fire later on. As soon as Prometheus offered to give her a piggyback ride, Fae climbed onto his back and sat down on his shoulders. She loved piggyback rides, having done them with a lot of players in this game. "Thanks mister Prometheus! Now let us go and get our chocolate! Fae can't wait to have some sweets!" Fae thanked, raising one fist into the air with a big smile. "So mister Prometheus, if you have nowhere else to go, wanna stay at Fae's camp? Fae could use some company while hidng from the meanies with the posters." Fae offered, already imagining spending more time with Prometheus.

@Prometheus

“You ready? It appears you’ve become skilled at this.” He says, taking off at surprising speeds for a tank in all heavy armor. The man holds his head up high as he dashed through the snow with a child on his shoulders. He felt comfortable around this psychopath of a child. She reminds him of him. “You know, you’re a lot like I was when I was your age.” He acknowledges. This was something he was proud of, see like the girl, he had no idea what he did was wrong. To him it was indifferent, the people wronged him, so he punished them.

Prometheus walks into town and pulls Fae over his head and sets her down gently. “You okay walking from here?” He asks, trying to not make eye contact with any guards or players in the vicinity. He pulls out a chair at a nearby cafe and sets her in it. He walks to the other side of the table and sits down. “Two chocolate sundaes.” He says to the waitress. He turns to the girl and smiles, though it is hidden under his helmet. “So, how’d you get to be so awesome? Maybe you could teach Prometheus to be like you.” He says, reaching over and patting her on the head.

@Fae

Fae giggled when Prometheus said that she was a lot like him when he was her age. "Ha, so you were a girl when you were 9? Fae doesn't believe that mister Prometheus. Just kidding! Fae knows you mean that you were all sweet and stuff when you were 9." Fae said, laughing at her own joke. Once they were in town, Fae pulled the hood on her cloak to hide her face at least a little bit. She took it right back off once in the cafe and Fae was hopping up and down in the cafe when Prometheus ordered the two chocolate sundaes. "Yay! Sundaes! Fae loves those!" Fae cheered, now sitting down with him to try and calm down. He asked how she had gotten so awesome, and Fae shrugged her shoulders. "Fae doesn't know. Just Fae likes to be nice and do what's right! Being a good person is kinda awesome Fae guesses." Fae answered, leaning back in her seat and sitting on her knees to reach the table.

@Prometheus

Prometheus smiles at the girl under his helmet. “I’ll be right back kiddo.” He stands up and walks to the store across the way and walks in. “One mask, pronto. Make it Red, and make it flat.” He says, buying the mask. He walks back over to the man walks back with a mask on that reveals no facial features, but black net over the eyes. You can’t see anything on his face, and he equips a black jacket and jeans and sits down across from the girl. The sundaes are set down and he tilts his head. He equips another mask and this one looks like a demon, but the bottom part of the mask is open. This was not his intimidation mask, but his casual mask. It was just like the mask he had in the real world. “Hey, Fae. Why not buy a mask, it would make hiding a lot easier.” He says. He pulls up his menu and sends her a friend request. “This way, if you ever want to talk, I’ll be right on your menu.” He tilts his head, with a huge smile on his face. “Or if you want treats again.” He laughs.

@Fae

Fae sat by herself as Prometheus went off to go get his mask, completely thrilled when the sundaes arrived, digging into hers immediately. When Prometheus returned with a mask, Fae gave him a thumbs up, unable to say anything with the ice cream in her mouth. She swallowed and shook her head when Prometheus said that she should get a mask as well to hide. "No thanks mister! Fae doesn't like masks, so Fae will pass on that. Fae likes just being herself." Fae answered, before eating another scoop of her sundae. A ping went off in her menu, and Fae checked to see what it was, accepting the friend request from Prometheus as soon as she saw it. "Thanks mister Prometheus! Fae loves more friends to play with! You've already been so nice to Fae, so Fae likes you a lot!" Fae said, finishing her sundae before hugging Prometheus excitedly.

@Prometheus

Prometheus smiles at the girl. The bottom part of his face being the only part visible to the girl, other than his eyes. “You’re right, a mask would be too scary for me.” He says, reaching over the table and patting her head. The man stands up and looks down at the girl. “You know, there’s a place in town, where all day every day, people sell candy. Wanna go? I’ll pay.” He says, motioning his head in the general direction of the shop. “If I’m extra nice, he’ll give it to you for free.” He says, equipping his sword and smiling at the girl. No way was he gonna let a player force the two to pay, not when he could just steal the candy or rob the man. He tilts his head and throws her on his shoulder. “Let’s go get us some candy. What kind will you be getting?” He asks so the walk isn’t so boring.

@Fae

Fae nodded her head in agreement with Prometheus that a mask would to be too scary. "Yeah, that's why Fae doesn't want a mask. Fae doesn't like scary stuff." Fae said, giggling a little bit. Prometheus then said that there was a place he knew that sold candy every day, offering to pay. Free candy? How could Fae pass that up? "Candy!? Yeah! Fae wants some candy!" Fae responded excitedly as she rocked back and forth on his shoulders, very much excited to get some candy. She loved Prometheus so much already. First he got her a sundae, now he was getting her candy! Fae could not ask for a better friend in this game. Prometheus asked what kind of candy Fae wanted, and she answered quickly. "Fae wants some chocolate! Fae loves chocolate!" Fae answered, ruffling Prometheus's hair a little bit as she thought about candy and all the kinds of chocolate she could get.

@Prometheus

Prometheus laughs as she appears to be excited. He had never expected to make such a cool friend, "Hey, Fae. Right up there." He stops abruptly, grabbing her sides and setting her down. He walks inside and shouts. "Hey, I want Chocolate! On the House too." He draws his sword, his mask used to imposed fear into the very soul of the man behind the counter. He grabs the chocolate from the hands of the man, and he grabs the man's shirt, "I'll pay you later, now give me the chocolate." He says, his voice becoming more aggressive sounding and almost threatening. His sword is pressed to the man's neck as He backs up and walks out with the chocolate. "Here you go Fae. Like I said, It was on me." He smiles. Though she can't see, so he pats her on the head and turns to the rest of the town. "Where do you want to go next?"

@Fae