[OP-F1] The Hunt Is On

Acid almost jumps out of the town of beginning's a smile slapped across her face; a huge give away that she was having a great day. She ran as if her life depended on it towards where she belived a group of boars could be found, the plains. After a short while of Running she found a group of boars. She didnt want to take them on by herself so she quickly stood up to find more people to help her take them on. Acid bolted back into town a into the closest inn. Then looking around for any adventurers; she goes to them one by one asking if they could help her being laughed at in the prosses. "you cant take on a couple of boars! HA" one man said.  She held back the urge that was overflowing inside of her, the one that was telling Acid to slap the man across the face and call him some names. Acid turned around looking for anyone else in the tavern that could help her. 

Edited by Acid

Dustin was in the tavern and heard a player laugh. He turns to see what’s funny and sees a player talking down to another. This bugged Dustin, he hates people who mistreat weaker players, just because they aren’t as strong as them. He walks over to the girl and looks at the player who had insulted her. “I bet you couldn’t kill a giant ice monster up on floor four. Or an elf in the woods, or even a shark in the sand on floor 5. But you aren’t ashamed of that, so why should she be ashamed of not wanting to fight by herself.” A smile crosses his face, as he knows this player is below his level. He pulls of his cloak and draws his sword holding it to his neck in a blur. The lightning swirling the golden blade almost touching his neck. “I bet you haven’t seen the face of something that truly wants you dead. I have. I’ve made that face before.” He quickiy sheathes his blade and turns to the girl. “I’d be delighted to help you in your fight, I love hunting boats.” He smiles at her, acting like he wasn’t just angry. “The name’s Dustin and you’ve seen my sword DawnBringer.” He extends his hand for a hand shake, also sending a party invite.

@Acid

Acid's grin returns in full force as she reaches out with both hands and grabbing into the handshake. She accepts the invite with with glee."you can call me Acid, I mean if you want. Or if you want to call me something else that doesn't matter either. Wait, back to the point, I saw a group of two or three boars; I dont want to take the chance by myself so... I came here." Acid realizes shes ranting a quickly stops. "well follow me if you would like to help."she swiftly spins around and starts walking out the door. Only turning back to see if he was following when she gets to the door. "oh and do you know of a good place to buy some equipment?" her face turns from a grin to a face that shows her trying to think of one. "well we can think of that later. For now lets hunt!" Acid leaves the inn/tavern and starts speed walking to her drestination.  The monsterous boars.

Dustin smiles as she walks out and looks back to the players who were bullying her before. “She’s awesome.” He rushes out through the town and past the girl. At which point he stops abruptly. “Sorry about the wait. By the way, if you’re looking for a weapon, there’s always my shop, if not, I’m pretty much useless.” He spins around and keeps walking forward, humming as he walks. “So, do you like fighting? I love fighting monsters. But players like that guy in there, they make me want to cross swords with them.” He clenches his fist and smiles at the girl. The boy was about to go fight, so he was ecstatic. It was his favorite thing to do. His hand reached up and grabbed the sword on his back and he drew it in a blur. “Let’s go kill some boars.” A huge smile crosses his face and he looks at the girl.

@Acid

Edited by Dustin