PP - F1 Late Night Wanders (Kosan)

After spending a long period of time on his own training in the mountains on the seventh floor, Calrex had decided to have a change of scenery. Combined with a small sense of nostalgia, the bluenette had soon found himself on the first floor, but not for exploration or training. Instead he had gone over to one of the taverns, spending most of the day sitting down and ordering food and drink while watching players and NPCs alike pass by.

The layout of the tavern was not of a typical design. Instead of being a indoor space seemingly like ones one would find in medieval times, this one was an open structure, with the "inner" part of the tavern being under a canopy carved out of stone. It was one that seemed to only be architecturally sound within the virtual world of SAO.

Taking a large gulp of the golden brown liquid fizzing in the mug in front of him Calrex gave a small exhale afterwards, letting the simulated carbonation and refreshment fill his senses for a moment before he took a bite from the skewers resting on the right of the stein glass, "Now that I think of it I wonder how long I've actually been sitting here. It looks like the first floor is about to go into the night cycle, and I got here when there was still light out...geezes I've been here a while."

"Wonder where the time went."

Glancing at the sky for a moment his eyes traced across the now darker lavender and orange sky. After looking back and forth for a bit his sight finally fell upon the object he was looking for. It seemed that his peregrine falcon companion had stopped hovering overhead and opted to perch on one of the edges of the canopy, looking left and right as if to spot some food someone had abandoned.

Taking another swig the bluenette gave a small sigh, returning back to people-watching.

As more time passed the previously purple and orange sky had become a darker navy blue color as the sun fully set, with the tavern now illuminated by the glow of the lanterns that surrounded the perimeter of the area as well as the inner covered area. By this time four of five large mugs now rested across the center of the table the bluenette was sitting at, with a few more small plates. "...aaand I've been here pretty much all day. I guess I should probably head out."

Getting to his feet without a stumble Calrex gave a small stretch, "Blocking drunkeness in Aincrad ain't so bad, unless you don't pay attention to your col I guess."

Placing his payment on the table he exited out of the area, now heading down one of the streets towards the central fountain of the Starting City, "It's been a while since I've taken the time to wander around here. Guess now's as good a time as any."

As Kosan was staying n the first city, not doing anything in particular, he was thinking about all the people he has not seen in such a long time. "Mari..Zelrius...Calrex...many others"He said to himself "What ever happened to those guys?" he continued, wondering. He never was a guy that would forget old people, but i guess, when he had enough with the game and decided to stay hidden in the shadows for the past 2 years, he just broke contact with everyone. Now, he was just laying on his back under a tree in the outskirts of the town. As time passed, he realized that from day it went to night, and that now, after a good few hours, it was almost dark. "Time to take a stroll in the town, look for a tavern i guess or a place to sleep" he said, as he got up, checking about how much col he has. Lately, his forge was not doing so great, laking both materials and costumers. It was probably because he went under the radar for a long time. As he started sprinting, not really looking where he was going, he bumped into someone.."Oh.. sorry" he said, to the familiar looking person, without giving it much thought, just awaiting the response of them. Truth be told, he could meet anyone now, but because of the time that passed, he might not even recognize them.

Edited by Kosan

As Calrex walked along down the cobbled streets of the main settlement his eyes would dart towards each of the lights that served as guides along the route. His hands rested in his jacket pockets, letting the weight of the limbs be supported by the joining point of his wrists and the bottom of the pocket.

However, as he made a turn he saw a shadow dart towards him before bumping into him, supposedly on accident. For a moment the bluenette thought he had been pickpocketed, but his logical mind quickly dismissed that, as he had no items that could be taken. They were safely stored in his virtual inventory, the only items that were visible were his clothing and the Grand Gauntlets III that encased his forearms.

"Oh no worries, I should have been paying atte..."

When his field of vision took in the more detailed form of the person that bumped into him the Ultramarine Knight's sight focused while simultaneously triggering a sense of familiarity with the player in front of him, "Wait...he seems very familiar. The fact I'm having trouble remembering his name...it could be it's been a while since I've seen him."

Putting a hand behind his head for a moment he gave a calm smile, "Sorry, you seem very familiar. I feel like we've met before, but if it was it was a while back."

With that he gave a slight tilt of his head in apology, "Apologies if we did and I can't place the name. If we haven't...well introductions are in order. I'm Calrex."