[F07 - PP] A Garnet in the Rough

With Neo having already explained what she was doing to Hydra, she quickly sent a message out towards Sunova and Hazado. They might not want to form a guild, but at least she could help and propose that they make one. She felt a twinge of pain as she sent Sunova's message. The kind, white-haired girl reminded her so much o Vanilla. The two would've become fast friends, though that couldn't happen now. Clearing her head and reminding herself the murderer would one day pay, Neo clicked the send button. She came back out into the eating area and flipped her sign to closed, not wanting customers while the four of them discussed. She also set out some simple food she had made onto one of the tables. It was a nice little appetizer plate of cheeses, crackers, and a few meats. Nothing special, but something to munch on while they were here.

@Sunova

Found someone who wants to join a guild. Figured we could probably form one if you and Hazado wanted to. Meet me in my shop on the seventh floor and we can talk about it. They're already here with me.

@Hazado

Found someone who wants to join a guild. Figured we could probably form one if you and Su wanted to. Meet me in my shop on the seventh floor and we can talk about it. They're already here with me.

@Hydravion

Invited them, they should be here pretty soon assuming they're not too busy. Enjoy the appetizer plate while you wait though.

Hydra sat down at the table where Neo placed some food at, some small appetizers. "Well thank you Neo," she said with a smile. Neo's shop looked quite nice and it was warm here maybe a bit to warm for Hydra as she opened her inventory get getting into casual clothing, a white jacket and shots, somehow Hydra looked a bit younger than normal but still acted as the same person. taking a few appetizers as she turned to Neo, "Quite a lovely place you got here, clam, easy, and not weird smelling like most wooden houses,"  she paused for a second "Oh I did not mean to say the last part, Sorry my mouth is running again." she said quick holding her hand in front of her mouth. she then turned to the table again waiting for the two people she was about to meet here to speak of a guild.

Hazado walked around in his armor on floor three, It was here where he found himself quite a lot maybe he should seek something here, like a place to stay at. as he walked back to the main settlement of floor three he seemed to get a message from Neo, none the less, "Mph let's see, found someone that wants to join the guild... guild... Ooh yeah we spoke about this after the travelers' quest, We all agreed in some way we would start a guild." he said low to himself, He closed the menu and walked to the teleporter, "Floor 7!" he said as he got teleported right away.

Once on floor seven Hazado walked over to where Neo's shop was, it took not long before he got there as he already knew where it was, A bit of scouting ahead always works, He thought to get into the village and seeing Neo's shop. On the door, there was the board with close but Hazado just walked inside. once inside he took off his helmet and greeted, "Hello Neo, Sorry if I'm late was getting things done," he said before noticing that there was a lady with blond hair and red blue and white highlights in her hair, She must be the person Neo told about, she looks older then any of us, he thought moving to Neo and giving her a friendly hello hug "Good day Neo, Lovely to see you again," he said as he then moved to the lady at the table, "Um... Hello there... And you are? Name Is... Haz... Hazado," he said reaching out his hand to her.

Armor Appearance:

Spoiler

FatesCavalierPortrait.png.84f1d6c665f4b155dc7b257d9607792f.png

Edited by Hazado

Su was sleeping at this time in an inn of floor one, she like floor one because of all the people and all the thing you could do here. laying under a blanket as she was dreaming a bit, then she jumped up at the sound of a notification, "WHO WHAT WHERE WHY?" she yelled out before noticing that she got a notification, Grr, I was sleeping so good, she thought to open the message, It seemed to be one from Neo speaking about a guild member or something. Yes, it is time for Su and the gang to get together again with a plus one, she thought. doing her hair and other things good she dashed off to Neo's shop on floor seven.

Once on floor seven Su started just to run to Neo's shop not stopping for anything or anyone, she was full of energy because one, that was normal for her and two, she just woke up from her sleep. There is was Neo's shop walking inside Su saw that Neo was here and the person Neo told about as well, And to Su's wonder, Haz was here before her as well. "New record for being on time Haz," she said in a teasing way as she walked into the shop. walking up to Neo and giving her a smile "Hye! Great to see you Neo, and you too Haz,"' she said turning her was to the new person at the table. she was wearing a jacket and her blue red and white highlights stood out quite a lot. She walked up to the woman next to Haz who was quite a bit taller than her, "Hello there New Person, the name is Sumi... Sunova," she said trying to fix her mistake, from saying her real name. "Nice you meet you misses, I'm Happy you would like to talk with us, and I do like your hair, It is very nice looking," Su said with quite a lot of energy.

Neo was just making her way towards the back to grab some waters when Su came into the shop. She gave a wave as she was greeted and then continued to work her way into the kitchen. Letting the three of them acquaint themselves, Neo decided to grab a pitcher of water for the group as well. She knew how drying those meats could be and din't want people to be speaking so much when they were growing thirsty. While back there, she also dropped off her rapier, wishing she had some casual clothes to wear. Coming out still in her leather armor, Neo carefully placed the pitcher of water and glasses onto the table next to the appetizers and filled each of the four glasses. Having grabbed the pad of paper she usually had for requests as a way to communicate in a more realistic fashion, Neo quickly scirbbled a note onto it and continued to let the rest of them talk as they pleased.

Hydravion, friends. Friends, Hydravion.

@Hydravion

It took not long after Hydra sat down, a guy in full armor seemed to enter the shop. "This must be one of her friends, He looks ... heavy," she said with a low voice not wanting to get heard by the guy that came in. He seemed close with Neo even going so far in giving her a sort hug, the guy then moved up to Hydra and well kind of introduced himself in a stuttering way, "Hello as well, Um Haz... the name is Hy..." she was stopped because a girl with white hair walked in as well saying something to Haz. Hydra lets out a small giggle from what she was saying, "And that must be Su then," she said with a smile. Su seemed to be really energizing and while Haz was more of a shy person he seemed to have somehow the voice of a drill sergeant or maybe more of a true gentleman who knew.

She looked to her left seeing Neo being quite busy, "Neo, dear If you need help just say," she said to Neo as she was writing down something on a paper. "Hydravion, Friends... Oooh," she said with a giggle. she then stood up and did a small bow, "Hydravion, is the name, but please do call me Hydra," she said before sitting down again. "It is nice to meet you all, Hazado... Sunova, Happy to be here," she said as she took a sip of her water.

The woman was about to say something to him before Su stormed in greeting them in her own way, "Su, stop the teasing, Time to be serious," he snapped at her fast not wanting to sound like a jerk. While Neo went to the back to grab some drinks she was already back quite fast, As Neo wrote something down on a paper. Hydravion, that must be her name then, Sounds fancy, he thought as he then sees the woman stand up and doing a small bow like normal. "Um... Well, Nice, you meet you too Miss Hydra, I.. We are pleased to see that we accumulated your case," he said something very serious about things and all now.

He sat down at the table as well and pointed at Su to do the same, he did not really want her to play childish now as it could not help them at this point. "So from what I hear from Neo is that you are interested in entering a guild, While we are not a proper guild yet we are approaching the way there. If you positively wish to join our guild you let it know you will be tested," he paused for a second to get some water, Darn never thought I go like my father being all formal and stuff, he thought before continuing. "As a guild needs four founding members to start with, while the guild leader needs to be at a particular level, I think every founding member would also play a big part in a guild, That why I wanted to know if we can trust you and we as people can build on that trust." he ended with his words and looked at his two friends.

Neo seemed to get some water and as she did she came back with some water, after that writing something down, "Ooh Hello Hydravion," she said to the woman, but shortly she stood from her seat doing a formal introduction. "ooh well Hello Hydra," she said once the woman was done. Not sure but this woman seems nice, don't know if it is her face or just the way she talks, Su thought. Seeing Haz sit down and said with his hand for her to do the same she sat down next to him. Listening to what he was saying got her bored quite quick but it was his way of talking to people serious. Su did not know what to say as he ended as she was still trying to understand it herself.

Once he was done though she leaned on the table, "Jep, so ... Trust yeah, It is about trust and so and um... Trust I think," Su said not really knowing what to say because Haz did the most already explaining that the guild neede four founder members, three of them were Neo, Haz and herself, Maybe Hydra here would be the fourth and then they could start their guild, "With your help we could help others, and make the guild bigger and better. Maybe we can even help the people who are to scared to move on there own," she said. It was for the first time someone got Su to become quiteter, and it was even Haz that did it. Su stayed quiet making sure Haz was done and Neo was not going to write something down again as Su was completely out of thing to say as she did not know what to say.

With everyone taken care of, Neo finally took a seat for herself at the table and listened in as introductions went around with the beginnings of discusson. Everyone seemed tp be getting along quite well, though she figured there wouldn't really be an issue with Su. The more introverted Haz could've been an issue, but they seemed to take the lead pf things. She popped on eo fthe cheese cubes into her mouth, Monterey Jack, and chewed it slowly. There wasn't a need for her to write anything and whether or not the guild would form was primarily up to Hydra. If they declined, they would need to find themselves a different person to be the last founding member of the guild. As it stood, there was no reason to give input. Maybe when they got into the finer details she would contribute a bit more to the conversation at hand.

@Hydravion

Hydra lisnes to what Hazado as to say about joining the guild, it really took quite a lot of trust. Hazado sounded quite serious about it and he really sounded like he wants the best trust in the people he meets, "If It trusts you want you can have it," she said putting her hand on her heart, "I will put my own trust in myself, and trust you. truth be told, you can't trust people at all in this world, It is just hope... But If a person gains trust, just make sure they also trust you. And that is why I trust you as well now," she said. but what she said was kind of true, you could not trust anyone here only if that person trusts you and you trust them you could speak of true trust. 

"But yeah If you want me, I will be happy to join, If I'm right from your words you need four founding members to start a guild, that is good now. So normally speaking... we need a name, I'm not good at names but you guys look like a family, like brother and sisters to each other, so think about that if you thinking of a name," she said with a smile. Truly they really looked like a family, With Sunova being the youngest sister that teases her brother and sister quite a lot, with Hazado as the oldest brother wanting to protect them all, and with Neo as the oldest sister being the sister that wants be best for her older brother and sister making sure both don't act recklessly. 

Hazado looked a bit weirded out as the woman told about what she believed to be true trust, Two People trusting each other... That is true trust, maybe she is right, He thought as he then hears Hydra continues to speak that she loves to join the guild, "No more detail needed, what if we want to start a Mur... A guild you don't want to join in the end?" he said almost wanting to say murder guild but stopped himself before saying it. "Okay well I believe you trust us then, we will see about me trusting you," he said.

Hydra then seemed to speak about a name, Oh yeah a name for the guild, she is one step ahead of me um.. yeah, he thought for a bit trying to think of a name. "You said something with Family... but how do you put something like that in a name, Sunlight Hope... no that has nothing good to it," he said thinking again about a name for the guild, Hazado's mind went back to the name being something with Guard or Helpers but it did not get a good ring to it. He looked to Neo and Su, "Got any good names? I'm out," he said leaning back in the chair.

Su was still being quiet as the too seemed to speak, Haz sounded somehow like a real adult at this point but how he pulled this off was for Su also a surprise. As Hydra talked about trust Su started thinking a bit, True trust comes from two ways, that is something you almost never hear, but... I trust Neo and Haz both and Both trust me right. Maybe I don't know, but I do believe they trust me right. Su did not know what to say until it seemed the be gone once there was talk about a name, Oh I must have daydreamed, so Hydra wants to join, OKAY a name it is then, she thought.

It seemed Haz was trying to get a name but he did not seem to be good at it, he then asked both Neo and Su herself for names. Su thought a bit thinking about the word family, then it came to her what her mother once said giving her a red gemstone, Sumiko, keep this Garnet close, it is a sigh of family and friends, If you keep this you will remember us, Those were her mother's words. BINGO, I got something maybe, she thought smalling her hand on the table but grabbing it fast because of the pain she got from doing that, "Ouch, Sorry I got up with something, How about something with Garnet, Like the Gemstone, It means Family and friends so HOW about something with that?" she said looking around the table.

Neo listened as Hydra began to talk about trust and how fragile it can be. Having never really considered it, Neo did notice that she could trust people rather blindly. It was earned though. With Su, she had always been helpful and been doing things for her, even if she was being a little standoffish about things right now. Hazado was just an honest person. She couldn't remember if there was ever a time he didn't just say what was on his mind.

Deciding not to chime in on the topic, Neo's mind turned towards possible names. Su mentioned something about garnets meaning family, so that would be an interesting thing to inlcude. Gemstones were a good way to have a descriptor. But there would need to be something else, something that didn't make them sound regimented but still organized. As a thought struck her, she quickly wrote it down and turned her pad of paper around to show the rest of them:

Garnet Rangers?

It was just a quick idea she came up with, but figured she may as well pass around any ideas that they could think of at the moment.

@Hydravion

Hydra listening to what they were saying Sunova seemed to come up with a good idea calling it something with Garnet. "Garnet is a beautiful gemstone, I'm surprised you knew what I stood for," Hydra says to Sunova. Sure the red gemstone was quite the good looking stone indeed and Hydra was thinking about something with garnet until Neo seemed to write something on the paper again. Once she was done Hydra read it out loud, "Garnet Rangers, The Garnet Rangers, Ooh that sounds like fun," Hydra said smiling at Neo who seemed to get up with the name. Sure it did not show rolls in ranking much but Rangers still could be an ordered organization.

"I like the name, It has a ring to it, not too much in ranking, Like a bit a park Rangers or those guys from Lord of the rings, Maybe you know the film, It is mostly before your time maybe but there was a group called Rangers of the west and Rangers of the black gate," she said talking about an older movie from maybe before there time. "But Garnet Rangers sound like a good name to me, I I vote on that one," she said with a smile to Neo.

Haz looked around as it seemed Su came up with the idea of naming the guild with something along the lines with Garnet the gemstone of family. A few seconds later Neo seemed to write something down, Garnet Rangers, It has a good ring to it for sure, he thought as Hydra began to speak of a movie about some rangers and how Rangers did not really us a Rank system just having some leaders and stuff. "Yeah okay, I see what you mean, I vote on Garnet Rangers as well, If you guys like I could think about a logo," he says thinking about something, Rangers what do Rangers have, Bows Arrows... Arrows I got it, he thinks and takes a paper the Neo had laying around and started drawing something.

He starts to draw something on the paper what seemed to be the form gemstone in the middle and what looks to be four arrowheads sticking out from behind the gemstone. He then lays the drawing in the middle as each Arrowhead is pointing to a player, "How about this, It could be the color of the gemstone so red, Arrows symbolizing the Ranger part and of course the Gemstone for the Garnet," Hazado says pointing at the places on the drawing

Sunova smiled as all three the people around the table agreed with her idea on the garnet, as then Neo wrote something down on a paper, it said Garnet Rangers, It sounded cool and garnet made it even better, "we are voting for this name, I say don't vote and we just take that name, Neo came up with it and  both you two seemed to agree with it so I say don't vote and just take it," She said as she was talking on her own tempo again. Hazado then took a paper and started drawing something, Su was a bit impatient tried to lean in to see what he was making but seemed to fail a bit. As he then turned the paper to the middle of the table and explained what it was. "Ooh Like it as well, And red is a cool color as well, I say it is good then," Su said sounding a bit hype at the point.

As it felt quiet for a bit Su leaned into her hair a bit and started thinking, What is there to do in a guild, mmhp, She though a bit before leaning back on the table with quite a lot of energy almost flipping the table. "I know something, we need four people to start right, but who is going to be the leader of the guild, I Vote myself as the leader," She said pointing at herself with quite a lot of energy. She was not kidding when she said this as she was the one that officially came up with the idea of making a guild.

Neo was glad everyone had liked her idea, and she nodded in approval to Hazado's design for an emblem. She was unsure how to officially make an emblem for the guild in game, as they didn't exactly have photo editing software available to them, but it would be good to have a way to express who they were. As Su piped up about being leader, Neo realized that there was a abit more nuancce to picking a leader than it would seem. She knew that the leader had to be a certain levvel, which would more than likely rule out Hydra. As they were acting more as a family, it would also be best if they only used the position of leader as a figuerhead, running the actual guild more like a democracy. Scribbling down some notes, Neo showed it to the everyone else at the table. Diplomatically speaking, she wouldn't be the best. However, she had an in with the front liners already and was fairly certain she was the highest level one here. If they agreed that the official leader was a figurehead and they all lead their own parts, it would be best to just garner respect with the choice of leader.

As we're more of a family, I don't believe that the official leader need to be more than a figurehead. As such, the person who lists on the roster as the figurative leader should be one that we can garner some respect with. Beccause I already know several high level players from helping the front lines as well as I believe I'm the highest level (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm 22), I would like to nominate myself as leader. I merely suggesst this as a way to help us gain more respect with others. In reality, we should rule the guild with more of a republic, each of us heading our own section of the guild.

@Hydravion

Everyone seemed to be happy about the name and as well the logo, the next thing that came was the leader or figurehead. But Hydra already was thinking about this that this would not go so easily. It seemed Su and both Neo nominated themselves while Neo gave a good reason why Su seemed to do not and just wanted to be the leader. Hydra giggled a bit and read the paper again. "Neo, I think you are given a good reason, Yeah you don't really need a REAL leader, but a figurehead. Like the Figurehead of my Family in real life was my father," she said to them, "And not because he was the oldest no he had a business running, and people knew him," she said ending her statement. "So I agree with Neo here as a 'Leader' but the idea of us running our own section of the guild is what a republic is about right," she said. she cleared her voice a bit and went own why Neo was a good choice, "I'm not saying this because she is the strongest player here, No she has maybe the better information and tides with the front liners, it is just a plus that She is the strongest player here," she said 

Both his friend liked his logo it felt kind of good but now came the harder part the leader of the guild, Hazado already went and looked it up one leader and there then be many co-leaders but it seemed that that mind is a problem. Both Neo and Su wanted to become one, Neo giving a good reason and Su just being Su, Even Hydra the new woman who seemed to know quite a lot about running things seemed to go for Neo, Why are they leaving me to choose here, Urg why... He thougt as he looks to what Neo said and Hydra was backing up. "Okay... Okay... um... Yeah Do I have to choose it is kind of hard, Yes Su came up with the idea, but you are still small and don't know a lot of people, what still wonders me, Sorry Su. But Neo seemed to know what she is talking about so yeah..." Hazado was in a struggle but then remembered what Neo and both Hydra said a Republic. He let out a sigh and looks at Neo, "Okay I go for Neo as well, she is given me a good point, and plus I still be Co-leader same goes for everyone around the table here I think." he said not wanting to get hit by Su he moved a bit more to the left where Neo was sitting, "Just out of safety Neo," he says as he gets closer to her.

Su was caught by surprise as Hazado and Hydra choose for Neo to be the 'Figurehead' for their guild, "It is treason then," she said in a smokers voice, as she paused for a second and smiled, "I always wanted to say that, Sorry, But you two mean it..." she said sounding a bit sad but as both Neo and Hydra explained it in more detail she nodded, "Okay, Neo can be the figurehead, I will be just a Co-leader off... TACTICS!" she said sounding full of energy again. Su was really happy that her dream in this game was becoming a thing, Making a guild with Haz and Neo, and Plus there was also this quite nice lady with them two.

So now what was left, Name was done, the symbol was done, the leader was chosen, what was next. Su started thinking and then slammed her hand on the table again, "SORRY!" she said right away after she did that, "As we now have the figurehead, so how about rolls Like what are we ordering, Like um... yeah Rolls, Haz you know this a bit more, your father is in the military so you should know a bit more of the Roll thing," she said looking at Hazado