[F07 - PP] A Garnet in the Rough

Thankfully, Su took her idea rather well. She didn't want to make her mad, just wanted to make sure the guild was actually seen as a respectful organization by the front liners. As the question of roles was going around though, Neo tried to figure out what she would be best at. Her strengths were likely being able to take others through combat quests and possibly supplying other guild members with consumables. Su seemed to want to be the guild tactician, which was fine with her. She just jotted down a couple ideas and let the rest of the group see them.

Not entirely sure what I would be. I can help with combat quests, so maybe a fighter. I also run my shop, and was already thinking of making a guild promotional available at all times. Maybe I could be some sort of supplier for the guild. Not too sure though, up to the rest of you.

She wanted to back off a little bit, as she was being quite aggressive and didn't want to turn her friends away. Not like she had to her old friends.

@Hydravion

It seemed not hard at all and all off them seemed to agree on things, Hydra was not sure it was because of they where friends or that they had all the same mindset in the end. Su seemed to be very and when you say very you could mean extreme hype, while Hazado and Neo seemed to just accept it both of them had their own way of showing off. Hazado looked to be a guy with a lot of things to look up to while Neo was the quiet time and quite smart. As Sunova said about rolls she seemed to push it too Hazado say his father was in the military. Yeah, sure Hazado father was important looking at Hazado's way of acting. Neo then wrote something on a paper as well about the rolls talking about fighter and supplier, Hydra did not really know what to say about it and just looked at Hazado as he seemed to know a lot more about rolls an jobs as Sunova said already. And as it seemed Neo walked to the back for a second as Hydra wondered what was wrong.

Then it came as Su also agreed to it the eyes were pushed to him, Wait, what why me, He thought looking around Neo wrote something down and it was quiet for a bit. Once Neo was done writing It seemed she went to the back to do something Hazado thought as the rest then looked at him wondering if he was going to explain things, "Okay, Okay I get it, I will explain... well Like I said already all of us can be a leader of something, I mostly want to say two things that need to be made sure within the guild. Meaning tactics, Supplies, Training, Quests, Our members self, Recruitment, and more things. So like Neo already said she is fine being the Supplier so she will have mainly that job If we get more people who can supply us we sent them to Neo. Next up strategies, Su, you are quite the tactician right, you can plan like thing, Like be a planner, so like you will plan level-up parties and so." he paused for a second looking if Neo was coming back and then looked back at Hydra.

"Hydra... Um, you can... well be whatever you want to be Like I'm fine being the guy that 'trains' people and be the one to set out scouts for quests and information. So... Yeah Hydra you could be someone to take ... Um care of the members and so," he ended. Hazado felt a bit like someone very important at this point but also felt a bit like he was going to take the rope and just drag people along with him.

Neo laid down a paper with what she wanted to do, Su did not really understand what she was meaning with this but she Su was about to speak to Neo but it seemed as she was leaving to the back, " Ooh," she said low wanting to know what was going on at this point because Neo did not seem to be the same anymore and Su wanted to make Neo happy again. then Haz started talking as Su was saying about him doing this part, He started talking for a long time and she nodded while listening to what he was saying, then he addressed her by saying she could be the planner, like in making plans for things to do, "Yeah Yeah, I could be that I think, so far it is going well with my plans so why not here as well," she said as then Haz seemed to talk on about rolls, as He could be a trainer slash scout guy and Neo a supplier, while the role of Hydra was not clear it seemed Haz had it planned already giving her a role that meant caring for the members like... Like a mother

After leaving her note and going to the bacck, Neo let out a small, silent sigh. She knew there would always be pain from her loss, but she wanted it to at least fade. Perhaps she shouldn't linger on things as much and then it would go away. Shaking her head clear, she decided to think about it later. Right now was them putting together a guild, and that was what should take precedence. She grabbed herself another pitcher of water as a feeble attempt to disguise why she was going to the back. The other one was still half full, so she left it on the table. She sat back down after refilling everyone's drinks and let the discussion continue. There was still not much in the way of roles that she could thinks of doing. It was something she wasn't as accustomed to. Instead, she just sat there and debated what exactly she would do for a guild discount in her shop. A lot of places seemed to do that for their own guilds, so she figured it would be best for her to offer it as well.

@Hydravion

Hazado spoke about the roles and she was paying attention to what he was saying, it all sounded quite good he seemed to know what he was saying somehow and he ended up saying Hydra would be the person to do the caring for people, "Sure I can do that, Like... A caretaker or so, I understand. I'm already used to it doing that already so Why not," she said with a smile. Sure it was an easy task for her and she would not complain about it as she is already used to it, she has cared for her student quite a lot already and was not going to give up her care in this game. "So, I think we spoke quite a lot about roles and other things, so what is next on the list?" Hydra asked looking at Neo and Haz who seemed to know more about this then Su this who was just nodding and agreeing to things at this time.

It seemed like everyone was listening to what he was saying and it made him feel a bit nervous now as he was the only one doing the word here, yes given that Neo did not speak and Su did not know much about the guild system or maybe she did but was not putting in the word. Then Hydra said what was next on the list and Haz was kind of out now not knowing what to do so he took a paper and wrote down what they talked about in sort word. "So, We are the leaders of the Garnet Rangers, With Neo as Figurehead of the guild, we seek to help people level up and train in the game, As leaders, we all have our own job, Neo is the supplier and main assault leader if the guild, I'm the Trainer and scout of the guild, Su, is the tactician and mission planner of the guild and Hydra is the Caretaker of the members," he paused to go over it one more time with his eyes, He then looked at Neo, "So meaning most of the time Neo and me will go out for helping people in our guild with leveling while you two stay at the guild hall to prepare things there. I'm not saying you can't come but I'm saying you don't have to come," he said writing Prepare behind Hydra and Sunova's name and Execute behind Neo and his own name.

Neo came back and Haz was going over it again, He wrote it this time one a paper with simple words and their names. As he then puts execute and, prepare behind their names a small spark comes to Su's head and she knows what he was meaning with that, "So like Hydra and me are the leaders that make sure that everything is ready to go and you two execute it, Like um... Let see, I planned a group to go out for a quest and I send you and Neo out to clear that quest with them. So me and Hydra being the support leaders and you the attack leaders, a bit like that? " Su said trying to see if she knew what Hazado had writing down, It was not hard now it was more like getting the place and done, wait to get the place, "Ooh We have not chosen where the guild hall is going to be, like on what floor we could try and get one," Su said looking at Haz and Neo as they both seemed to forget about it as well.

The topics kept moving along and Su brought up the idea of a guild hall. Though she didn't know the exact cost of one, Neo did know they would be rather expensive. She was currently trying to save up for a house though, so didn't want to invest money into a hall at the moment. It would be a good thing to look at further down the road though, as it does come with a few benefits. She quickly drafted up her own thoughts on the topic, doing her best not to come across as too aggressive.

Though I don't think we should have our eyes on a guild hall just yet, as they are very expensive, we should probably make sure that the floor it is going to be on is a more friendly one. I hear floor 22 is really nice, and of course there may be new floors that we can expand to as the front lines clear more. For now, I don't mind using my shop as a sort of guild hall. At least, so long as we aren't too big. We can probably start going out on some Col gathering ventures, and invest say half or so of the Col found into the hall. If we do it enough, it may also be a good idea to brand ourselves as a mercantile/leveling guild for some extra bonuses. Depends on if we want to go that route as well.

@Hydravion

Hydra was quite amazed by the fact that Hazado seemed to take quite a lead here and explained it quite good, even the first time he said it it was understandable for her. It seemed Su was getting the Idea as well now and Neo was just there maybe she got the main Idea of it all maybe not. As Neo then wrote down what she said on the commend Sunova made getting a guild all and so, "Yeah we maybe don't have much money at the moment but I'm willing to lay in some col as well, But I also heard floor 22 is quite a nice place still need to go up that way but hearing about it seems nice already," She said looking at Neo. Hydra looked at Hazado to see if he agreed on the second part of Neo being a mercantile/leveling guild She did not know what it was but maybe Hazado and Sunova knew what it was, "Care to explain what those two are," she asked the group waiting for an answer.

It seemed Everyone kind of knew what Haz talking about in there own way, and everyone seemed good with it. Neo then wrote something down as Su talked about a guild hall, " We properly don't have a lot of money even if we put all our col together, It is quite a lot to buy a guild all," then the looked at the note Neo wrote, Ooh It seemed like Neo has the same kind of Idea, He thought. Hydra said she was also willing to pay for the guild hall, " Well You don't have to, But Neo gives a good option to be at her store, for the time being, It is quite homy here," he said I could get used to it if he wanted. Then Hydra asked what the to terms meant Neo wrote down, "Ooh Yeah... A Leveling Guild focuses on ... well leveling up and getting to a higher level, While a mercantile guild focuses on selling items they make, Like Neo is the owner of the shop here and she tries to sell things," He ended saying Hoping Hydra would know now what he was meaning by this.

Su sat down on her chair as she crossed her legs, as both Neo and Haz said that a guild hall would be quite expensive to buy right away, "Ooh, I ... I did not know that," She said a bit said as she looked at Haz and Neo. A few Seconds later Haz explained to Hydra what things meant with the guild main use, It was getting explained quite clear that even Su was understanding it. As it then seemed what to talk about next was on the table it kind of fell quiet Su did not know what to say and was getting even quiet now, and that is a wonder. Su did not want to break the silence now and looked at Neo, So this is what it is, Quiet, maybe I should be it more... for them, She thought to herself. It is quite nice to see all of her friends here again but this time their dream of fighting together was becoming real.

More topics were being talked about and Neo was content to stop her writing for now. She had said all she had needed to and left the decision to the rest. She knew that there was some good bonuses to crafters if they wanted to also be a bit mercantile, but there was no harm in just being a leveling guild. It means that she would just be the same as she was now. There wasn't much for her to gain from a leveling guild, at least not while she was the highest level. All of the bonuses could only be given to whoever was the lowest level player. Regardless, she did want to join up with friends in a more official manner. It meant that she could lend a helping hand, much like Vanilla had given herself for Neo. She was dragged into the game, and she was dead because of it. Neo did her best to clear her head of the memories, but it was hard to do.

@Hydravion

Haz explained to Her what the two things mean, and in the end, it was quite easy to understand. "I see, so It is very simple as well, Sorry If it was a trouble to you," she said. Then there went a few looks around the room and it was quiet for a good moment and it seemed all did not know what to talk about. then Hydra broke, " So... Is there anything else we have to do before we can make the guild or could we start the guild here now?" she asked the group. It was not clear to her but she wanted to help as much as possible as she was just getting back to gaming in an MMO she was not quite up to date. The group she was with now looked to be a bit different than most, Hazado being quite a buff person, Neo being a Mute, and Su maybe even quite young, Hydra was the oldest here for sure an maybe Su was the youngest, While Hazado and Neo looked to be around the same age.

It got quiet and Hazado did not know why, Was it something he said or something else, But then Hydra asked what there more was to talk about, "Sorry Hydra I really don't know, We spoke about quite a lot I think so I really don't Know at this point anymore, I think the only thing for us to do now is to make the guild," he says as he looks at Neo and Su. I really don't know what is left I have said everything I wanted to get out here, He thinks. Hazado was not Sure but the group was going to be a guild soon, With them starting it, it was going to be something. As Hazado thought about it, He started to see this as a new chapter to his life in Aincrad, A new branch to jumps on in the tree of life, as he grandfather said to him once.

It was getting awkward for Su as the quietness went on and Su started to play a bit with her fingers until Hydra spoke asking if there was anything else to talk about, Hazado responded with an answer he did not really know as well and looked at her and Neo, "Um...  I think we did all now, I'm not sure either but I can tell Neo and Haz told what they wanted to tell And I really don't know what to say because I never got into the guild thing," Su says with a smile on her face and took some of the things standing on the table to eat. Su was getting Used to Hydra being around and she did not even Care anymore who she was and just wanted to be friends with the woman and be happy. No matter Su was still seeing what they had to do but it really seemed that it was over and now they had to get into action.

(Just finish out this page and then I'll close things up. If you'd please just post the summary at the end of your post Su, that would be great. I'll close it once that's up.)

It seemed like they were running out of things to talk about, so Neo got up and took the appetizers and water into the back room for later use. Once she was back she left a last note onto her piece of paper, and let the others read it. She would make sure that there was nothing else for her to take care of and then go make the guild itself, probably find the NPC that took care of registering them. Hopefully she would be able to get through all of it without needing to talk to them, though the game usually gave that provision to her if she waited long enough.

If everything is settled then, I'll check for any requests in the shop and then go make the guild itself. You three should be getting invites for it shortly. We can probably go for an outing the four of us and take down some monsters to start getting Col for the hall as soon as you are ready. Just message everyone or meet me here in the shop and we can get things set up.

@Hydravion

It seemed Like it ended and Neo wrote down on a paper about how they should get an invite into the guild soon, It took not long and Hydra stood up, "Okay I see, Neo if you want I can help you out here for a bit before I go, I have nothing Important to do right now so, If you want I can help you in the shop for a few minutes," Hydra offered walking up to Neo. It was quite nice to see that the three here now were getting along quite nicely and not only that Even if Neo did not speak they treated her as a good friend, But It also would not be good as Neo was here alone in this world. "If you okay with me staying here a bit Neo, I will be helping you out if you want I got nothing to do at the moment right now so I really like to help you," she said walking to the table now and getting the plates and drinking them into the back as she came back she gave Neo a smile and sat down on the chair again

@Hazado 

Hazado looked as Neo seemed to wrap everything up and ending their talk about the guild, Hazado looked as at the paper that Neo wrote down and gave it a read, "Well Su, It seems like you can get to work right away if you want, Plan an excursion to get loot and col for us," he said giving Sunova a small push into the side. As Hydra stood up offering help to Neo in the shop Hazado watched as Hydra seemed to fit int right away wanting to help where she could. A second later Hazado stood up and looked at Neo, "Well It was nice to be here, I will take my leave for now and get to work, I will try to level up a bit more before we go but I will mostly get somethings done for the guild once we are invited to it." He said taking he leave outside the door and going to whatever place he was going just to see where he was going to end up on this floor.

Everyone seemed to get ready to leave Hydra offered help to Neo while Hazado got ready and explore this floor, Haz said to her to plan the next trip for the four of them to get col and start things so they could by a guild hall. "Sure I can do that, I will do it right away, I got an Inn room on this floor already rented so I will go there and plan it right away," she said hopping of her chair and starting to walk outside right after Haz. While Haz went one way Su went the other, it took not long for Su to get to the Inn in the settlement and get to the room she rented, Sitting on the bed Su started to look at the level of her friend and what floor they needed to go to get loot and col, It looked like it was going to be quite a high number but Su was for sure okay that they would be fine as long as Hydra and herself did not get to much hate from the monsters.

Thread Summary 

@Neopolitan 300 Col | 3 SP

@Hazado 300 Col | 3 SP

@Hydravion 300 Col | 3 SP

@Sunova 300 Col | 3 SP