[F04 - Shop] Frozen Gemstone [Rank 7 Artisan] [CLOSE]

Walking into the Frozen Gemstone, I was certainly hoping that the proprietor could help me. My last few fights had gone horrendously and I realized I desperately needed some evasion to prevent that from happening again. Especially if I wanted to tank. Walking up to the counter, I offered my hand to Ennakai, "Hello, my name is Mortambo. I have an order I'd like to make for a ring of evasion." Seeing the order forms on the table I quickly filled one out. "Hopefully paying with materials is all right?" I said as I went into my inventory and transferred some of my latest gathering run to him. "It's nice to meet you and I can't wait to use your wonderful wares, sir." I said bowing slightly. 

Order Form:

Spoiler

Name: Ring of the Trickster
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 5
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Jewelry
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: EVA +3
Description: This small, nondescript gold ring seems like nothing special, but when you put it on it helps you move more unpredictably helping you get out of the way of danger. 
Post Link: 

-9 T1 materials

Edited by Mortambo
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Taking quite a bit Enna was not having a good time with crafting at all and people kept coming in and coming in it was getting a bit too heavy crowded. Enna started crafting as fast as they could but nothing was going to happen. Fail after Fail and nothing happened at all. Enna was not feeling it and sadly they did not really craft anything at all. It was hard for Enna to even get any Materials from this as they screamed out "HELL WHY DO PEOPLE COME HERE, I DONT HAVE many MATERIALS!" They stormed out with anger closing the shop for today.

Spoiler

Edited by Ennakai
  • 4 weeks later...

"Pretty place you have here," she commented in a rather friendly manner to the artisan who runs the shop. But she wasn't here to sightsee. There was a trinket - a very vital part of her DPS build - that she needed made, and the other artisan shop she'd ordered from hadn't reached out to her in months. Whoever was running that place probably died, otherwise, they would've faced a mob of angry players with unfinished orders by now, and she would have heard of it. So now it was time to try her luck with this pretty lady - "I have an order. Here's the form. I'll pay in Col after you finish it. Got an estimate on how long it'll take?"

Spoiler

Name: Insignia of Retribution
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Jewelry (brooch)
Enhancements: 3 Accuracy
Description: 
[Image] "May this savage song reach the hearts of those who have wronged you." A pure black phoenix carrying an egg made of rhinestone. Grants the wearer accuracy when equipped.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Edited by Arabelle

Ennakai was having a hard time with the orders and crafting itself, really what was going on here with the things. the Order after Order was still pilling and Ennakai was really trying  to get the items. 5 perfect items with the luck Enna was keep on getting with this and for sure something was going to change tomorrow but for now everything was a mess and Enna knew this that the day was clear as morning and Enna stormed outside off the shop closing it before walking to the back and planting their face into the snow before screaming very very loud, The he walked back and opened the shop again

Spoiler

Date ID Role Crafting Dice Loot Dice Results XP Gain
12/2/2019 112592 3 19 Salvage Good 3
  112593 9 12 Uncommon 4
  112594 4 8 Salvage Fail 3
  112595 5 4 Salvage Fail 3
  112596 5 14 Salvage Good 3
  112597 1 6 Fail 2
  112598 7 16 Uncommon 4

-Lost 6 mats

Edited by Ennakai
  • 2 weeks later...

Days went by and days come Enna has not left their shop for a long time and was just busy crafting quite a lot, Every time. The door to the shop was closed and Enna was not in the mood to get more orders from people as they seem to have a lot of orders already and Enna was not really keen on doing more. Sure it would be good but really the luck Enna was getting now seems to be quite low and Enna burned their Mats into items quite a bit and was not getting much from this as every time they got a weak item and was not good for the shop at the moment.

Spoiler

21/2/2018 112716 9 12 Uncommon 4
  112717 1 3 Fail 2
  112719 7 20 Uncommon 4
  112720 7 13 Uncommon 4
  112721 9 9 Uncommon 4
  112722 9 1 Uncommon 4
  112723 3 7 Salvage Fail 3

Lost 7 Mats

Edited by Ennakai

Getting thing again Enna started crafting, it took not long but before anything, Enna was getting into a mood of crafting. One good item after the other it was clear the crafted items got somewhere. After a bit, it was sadly going back to Uncommon items as Ennakai threw them away Like really they did not have a need for it at all so why holding on to them did not really help at all. Looking a bit Ennakai noticed that they got themselves a new good item for a order making it so that Enna got just one item to go and then Mina's thing would be done.

Spoiler
22/2/2019 112734 10 1 Rare 6
  112735 12 5 Perfect 9
  112736 4 17 Salvage Good 3
  112737 11 6 Rare 6
  112738 7 7 Uncommon 4
  112739 1 4 Fail 2
  112740 9 7 Uncommon 4

Lost 6 Materials

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Mask of Rose
Your Rank: 6
ID: 112735
Roll: 12
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/60/2c/a1/602ca1dfa71fe9ee2611cfa1b8428e1c.jpg
Post Link: [not Blank]

Name: Clutching rose
ID: 112738
Roll: 7
Quality: Good
Enhancements: None
Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/09/b5/85/09b585e7b748d341660a52023d8607e4.jpg

Name: Recovering Flowers
ID: 112734
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Recovery 2
Description: Small red decaying flower who seemed to have fast death multiple times but still shows the energy of a young plant

Name: Evasion Jewel of Speed
ID: 112737
Enhancements: Evasion 2
Description: It seems to be a small Anker that every time you move seems to go around like nothing, tho when holding you can feel the real weight every time. So it almost weightless when you move

Edited by Ennakai

Enna was busy crafting again today was good hope and it seemed it was getting good a few new items and then something even better. Thinking about it for a bit he was getting ready on things to be done. Slowly he started to get things done and then a Perfect item got out meaning the last item he needed to craft. "Darn it took a time and now I get to relex, wait NOT i have more thing to do," he said before sending a message to @tricolor_mina 

Mina,

Oi Hello, Go ye stuff, Just get 'em here, Its not much but T'anks for waiting.

Ennakai

Spoiler
Date ID Role Crafting Dice Loot Dice Result XP Gain
27/2/2019 112809 7 1 Uncommon 4
  112810 8 10 Uncommon 4
  112811 12 9 Perfect 9
  112812 2 13 Fail 2
  112813 1 7 Fail 2
  112814 11 17 Rare 6
  112815 1 7 Fail 2

Lost 7 T1 Materials

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Briar Rose
ID: 112811
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity
Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/38/f3/60/38f3609d0456bf5481425fbef8ea7652.jpg
Post Link: [Like Not Blank]

Name: Pair of two Glass Circles 
ID: 112814
Roll: 11
Enhancements: +2 Prosperity
Description: It is not but yet are glasses you can wear. Just two glass circles with a string between

Edited by Ennakai
  • 2 weeks later...

Mina entered into the store a faint smile on her face. "Thank you, Ennakai, I really appreciate this!" she said softly, smiling at the girl. She looked over the items, smiling at the elegant choker and wristband, as well as the beautifully crafted mask. "It's better than I could have ever imagined! Thank you so much, and have a nice day!" She pulled up her hood, and equipped the mask, as well as the rosy wristband, before walking out of the building once more.

+ Briar Rose

+ Clutching Rose

+ Mask of Rose

Being a bit busy again with crafting Enna looked behind them for a bit at the wall thinking of the best way to get passed their orders, it maybe was just three of them but still it would be quite a bit with the luck Enna kept getting from their items. Getting ready to craft again it seemed to be on the bad side for sure getting fail after fail and not even a good item at the end still ti would mean a rare item was going to be in their store for sure.

Spoiler
16/3/2019 113281 8 7 Uncommon 4
  113282 2 4 Fail 2
  113283 2 5 Fail 2
  113284 2 15 Fail 2
  113285 1 16 Fail 2
  113286 10 5 Rare 6
  113287 8 4 Uncommon 4

Lost 7 Items

Spoiler

Name: Stick Of Gold
ID: 112814
Enhancements: +2 Prosperity
Description: A golden Y shaped stick that seems to get more active when near gold.

• 3 weeks later...

Suki had heard good things about a place in the snow and wanted to check it out for herself. Maybe this person would be competition if the girl saw fit. “I heard you sell some stuff to help me find things.” She says, looking over and seeing a monocle and her eyes light up. The gold and blue mesh so well that she begins to wonder if it was crafted by Kayaba himself. “How much for that one?” She thinks for a moment, “Nevermind, I’ll take it.” She transfers the col to the player and then grabs the monocle and walks out, a wink in her eye and a smile on her lips, smug as the devil in a gullible people convention.

Gained: Glass of Pin Point

-600 col

Beginning the day again Enna was getting busy quite a bit for sure, now it seemed to have calmed down for sure but still it took quite a time to even get the better item for sure, Now that it even wad going so well is all fell into a puddle again for sure no matter what Enna was trying. In the end of the day Enna sat down at their table and gave up on crafting for now and went to speel.

Spoiler
1/4/2019 113889 11 11 Rare 6
  113890 7 17 Uncommon 4
  113891 3 5 Salvage Fail 3
  113892 2 3 Fail 2
  113893 1 16 Fail 2
  113894 10 14 Uncommon 4
  113895 7 1 Uncommon 4

Lost 7 items REE

Spoiler

Name: Dragons Claw
ID: 
Enhancements: +2 Loot Dice
Description: A Ring in the form of a small claw made from silver and gold stripes and in the middle of the palm sits a green orb.

• 4 weeks later...

Crafting for a bit Enna was busy getting things ready for some order, some of those orders seemed to have fallen out and did not get anything response from them anymore, Still some people came and moved out again yet It was clear the things needed to be done soon or else business has to be closed and Enna needed to focus on getting some more Materials at all cost here, it was really something to do for sure but still it was needed at some point again.

image.png.c06f258520c9ee1ae7c0b67802abbf21.png

lost 7 items

Edited by Ennakai

Arabelle entered the shop and gave a dismissive wave at whatever apology or excuse the pretty shopowner had for her. "It's fine. You probably just ran out of mats, right? Well... I still won't be paying 'til the order's done." She browsed the rest of the trinkets they had in stock with a smile though compared to her usual this one was completely, absolutely, obviously - fake"I did just that with another artisan. I don't know what happened to them, but next thing I know, their shop was closed. No refunds, either. Well - " The small, purple-haired girl found an item that somewhat fit into her current build and allowed it to dangle from her fingers. She traded over her Col. "I hope you understand~!" The same way I'm being understanding with you for months now.

"Contact me when that item's done. See you~."

Spoiler

Buying:

Name: Elven Eye
ID: 109466
Item Type: Jewel
Enhancements: keen 3
Description: A Bright blue crystal in an oval form and a black small stone in the middle making it look like an eye of a person.
Post Link: [Link]

Payment:

1,000 Col -- Sent!!

Edited by Arabelle
  • 2 months later...

Enna was busy getting things done here and there as the day went on, crafting was something really hard nowadays. It was not easy to go over and out on things but Enna kept going and tried, again and again, keeping the crafting coming and coming. "Darn it, why is this so hard from time to time." He said looking at the orders he had to make. time went by and days started to go faster and faster after the shop got closed. Then a day or two Enna made sure to get this one done and luckily for him he did and smiled. Well, This should do it.

To: @Arabelle

Hello, miss small synth, your item of acc is done so be ready to pick it up. Also if you see Water boy again go give him a big old stump into his chest. I mean Hazado with that.

Spoiler
30/6/2019 118320 9 13 Uncommon 4
  118321 11 12 Rare 6
  118322 8 9 Uncommon 4
  118323 4 1 Salvage Fail 3
  118324 2 12 Fail 2
  118325 4 8 Salvage Fail 3
  118326 2 13 Fail 2

2/7/2019 118342 6 10+3 Salvage  Suc 3
  118343 12 6 Perfect 9
  118344 9 9 Uncommon 4
  118345 9 11 Uncommon 4
  118346 9 12 Uncommon 4
  118347 11 12 Rare 6
  118348 4 17 Salvage Suc 3

Lost 12 T1 Mats

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

ID: 12
Roll: 118343
Description: 
[Image] "May this savage song reach the hearts of those who have wronged you." A pure black phoenix carrying an egg made of rhinestone. Grants the wearer accuracy when equipped.

Name: Feather Clips
ID: 11
Roll: 118321
Enhancements: 2 Evasion
Description: Two Brown Gold Feathers set at the users head to make sure the hair keeps as it is while in combat

Name: Heroes Heart
ID: 11
Roll: 118347
Enhancements: 2 Recovery
Description: A blue Heart in hanging around the users neck sitting find at the users own heart. Slowly changing color from Blue to Yellow to Red over the time of the users Energry.

Edited by Ennakai

The small purple-haired girl entered the shop, visibly excited. The pretty shopkeeper had crafted her item just in time! And she had mentioned... Hazado in her PM? She racked her brain for any instance where she mentioned her friend's name around the artisan, but ultimately shrugged it off, reasoning that maybe the big guy was friends with this person. He was a much higher level, it would make sense if he knew more people, especially the ones running shops.

Arabelle retrieved the item from the artisan, delicately holding it in her small gloved hands like it was a prized artifact. Considering the pretty jewel at its center, it probably was. "Thanks for this, miss!" she said happily, all the thinly-veiled discontentment from her previous meeting gone in a flash. She dropped the brooch into her inventory and traded over her payment in Col. "Nice hair, by the way. It's not every day I see someone with purple hair like mine. See you."

Spoiler

Claiming:

ID: 12
Roll: 118343
Description: 
[Image] "May this savage song reach the hearts of those who have wronged you." A pure black phoenix carrying an egg made of rhinestone. Grants the wearer accuracy when equipped.

Payment:

1,000 Col -- Sent!

Edited by Arabelle
  • 1 month later...

Ennakai was getting busy again with the shop finaly opening and getting ready again, it also seemed to have a small new look on it. Walking outside into the snow Ennakai stood at the plaza looking at their shop with a smile, "Ennakai's Frozen Gemstone, For all your shiny Gemstones around the world." He said proud looking at the two story looking house with a Dome glass roof getting inside by the stared and walking into the shop and jumpin of the balcony and into the work place Enna started quick fast and moved to craft some items. with their shop now open it was time to start crafting again

Spoiler
27/8/2019 122855 6 10+3=13 Salvage Succ 2
  122856 5 8+3=11 Uncommon 4
  122857 12 4+3=7 Perfect 9
  122858 12 2+3=5 Perfect 9
  122859 7 1+3=4 Uncommon 4
  122860 1 16+3=19 Crit Fail 2
  122861 3 15+3=18 Salvage Succ 3

- 5 T1 Mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Watching Eye
Your Rank: 7
ID: 122855
Roll: 6
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: ACC 1
Description: A small white crystal in the from of a eye.
Post Link: [NOT Blank]

Name: Gem of Hares
ID: 122857
Enhancements: EVA 2, ACC 1
Description: A red round looking Gem with small spots of white and black in them. Hanging around the neck of the user they appear to move faster and seem to hear much better for in comming attacks.

Name: Coin Begger
ID: 122858
Enhancements: Prosperity 3
Description:  A golden hanger with a blue fang like crystal, it is said that this fang was part of a monster once who collected a lot of col. Now it is just a item but its effect still hangs around to the user by collecting more Col every kill.

Name:  Crystal Target
ID: 122859
Enhancements: Taunt 1
Description: A red crystal like base in the form of a target from a weapon handing from the users neck.

Getting everything done Ennakai got an Idea for someone, hey have heard quite a bit of rumors and they wanted to make a gift for someone and so they did.

To: Bahr

You may not know who I am but let's keep it at that we are friends. Name is Ennakai and the best Artisan around today, and a little birdy told me that you are in need of a item. You should probely thank your Broker friend for this as one broker meets the othre and  a lot can happen, Good luck Mister Bahr

@Bahr

Cordelia scratched her head as she entered the small shop. Awe, it was so homey.

She gave a small wave to the purple haired girl-- the person who she really just assumed was the shop owner. Bounding up to her, she gave a grin and clapped her hands together. "Hi there! I'm Cordelia. It's cool if I order a custom item, right?"

She scribbled down her order and handed it to Ennakai. "I hope it's okay if I pay when I get the item... It's just something I tend to do. Over cautious me and all," she let out a small laugh one last time before waving to the girl. "Just message me when cha' finish!"

Spoiler

Name: Aura Sensors
ID: 
Roll: 
Enhancements: 2 KEEN, 1 EVA
Description: Black and golden earrings that allow the user to be more keen to their surroundings and somehow makes them have more agility.
Post Link: 

Ennakai was just about done with some crafting until a woman came in his shop, Ennakai was surprised to see someone so beautiful coming into the shop now and even going into the snow none the less. "Ohh yeah, Sure write it down and then I will get to it as fast as I can, I promise I won't disappoint you just yet,"  With the items set and done Ennakai took the paper and gave it a read, "Yeah Yeah, pay afterward, don't want to lose col do you now, It the number one resource here," Ennakai said focusing on the order. Before they knew it Ennakai jumped over the counter and then over a railing down into the shop and into the workshop starting to craft some new items for people.

Spoiler
  ID Role Crafting Dice Loot Dice Results XP Gain
30/8/2019 123099 4 10+3=13 Salvage Suc 3
  123100 4 5+3=8 Salvage Fail 3
  123101 7 20+3=23 Uncommon 4
  123102 3 3+3=6 Salvage Fail 3
  123103 11 2+3=5 Rare 6
  123104 9 7+3=10 Rare 6
  123105 5 7+3=10 Salvage Fail 3
  123106 7 6+3=9 Uncommon 4

-7 T1 Materials

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Shatty Skull
ID: 123101
Enhancements: Taunt 1
Description: A Silver skull made into a small necklace around the user's neck, the jaw of the skull moves a bit if the player attacks leaving only some Hate on the monster
Post Link: [Linked]

Name: Skilled Bracelet
ID: 123103
Enhancements: Expertise
Description: A golden bracelet around the user's arm, on the bracelet, are markings placed that with green gems connected by lines, looking closely you can see a sort skill tree.

Name: Bracelet of Hits
ID: 123104
Roll: 9
Enhancements: Keen 1, ACC 1
Description: A silver bracelet around the user's arm, on the bracelet,  Markings of with red gemstones are made to few a sort scop that can be clicked up and aimed with.

Name: Light Ring
ID: 123106
Enhancements: EVA 1
Description: The glass made ring is from a strong blue like glass that goes around the user's finger.

Getting busy with the crafting Enna was getting quite tired with it, It was just back to being crafting all day while Ennakai could just leave and get information for his shop or maybe some extra Col as well. Knowing that the Crafting was still important Enna needed to get a move on finding out why people wanted Ennakai to craft again. As it last time heard British Redhead was an Artisan as well. But they went quiet after the meeting Enna had with them way back. Maybe Enna left a wrong impression on them. But for now, Ennakai was focused on Crafting the item the lady asked about.

Spoiler
30/8/2019 123241 9 11+3=14 Rare 6
  123242 8 18+3=21 Uncommon 4
  123243 3 17+3=20 Salvage Succ 3
  123244 5 5+3=8 Salvage Fail 3
  123245 5 7+3=10 Salvage Fail 3
  123246 8 12+3=15 Uncommon 4
  123247 6 13+3=16 Uncommon 4
  123248 2 4+3=7 Fail 2

Lost 7 T1 Mats.

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Bowman Circles 
ID: 123241
Roll: 9
Enhancements:  ACC 2
Description: Two gold earrings with an arrow in the middle of them

Name: Rings of Many
ID: 123242
Roll: 8
Enhancements:  ACC 1
Description: A ring made up out of more rings.

Name: Problem Maker
ID: 123246
Roll: 8
Enhancements:  Taunt 1
Description: A necklace made out of smaller golden balls that tick against each other every time the user moved

Name: Nameless Movement
ID: 123247
Enhancements: EVA 1
Description: A ring that seemed to be forgotten over time, And With this the user seemed to forget he got even faster.

Getting into the workshop Enna did not wait for any second longer, getting the items up and ready was the gaol here and It would not stop him from trying. Slowly getting into it, they took a bit of time to start working on them try after try Enna kept going until they could not keep going anymore. Then on the last second BINGO, a Perfect item and this item was placed on the order and Ennakai was happy bringing the news soon to the player getting the item, Hopefully, someone would stop yelling in the back of Ennakai's head to finish the crafting item for them. It was good to see that the power of the items has not left Ennakai completely yet.

Spoiler
30/8/2019 123477 5 14+3=17 Salvage Succ 3
  123478 7 3+3=6 Uncommon 4
  123479 8 19+3=22 Uncommon 4
  123480 11 3+3=6 Rare 6
  123481 4 5+3=8 Salvage Fail 3
  123482 9 10+3=13 Rare 6
  123483 4 18+3=21 Salvage Succ 3
  123484 12 8+3=11 Perfect 9

-6 T1 Materials

To: @Cordelia,
Hello there miss, I got your item ready for pickup you better pay up or you don't get the item at all It's very simple.

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Aura Sensors
ID: 123484
Roll: 12
Quality: 
Perfect
Enhancements:  2 KEEN, 1 EVA
Description: Black and golden earrings that allow the user to be more keen to their surroundings and somehow makes them have more agility.

Name: Cats face
ID: 123482
Roll: 9
Quality: 
Rare
Enhancements:  2 KEEN
Description: A silver Cat like face set around a sort braclet with green eyes.

Name: Mothers Flower
ID: 123480
Roll: 11

Enhancements:  2 Recovery
Description: a flower band with many white and red flowers around the users head or hair.

Edited by Ennakai