Ennakai

[F04 - Shop] Frozen Gemstone [Rank 6 Artisan] [CLOSED For very long time]

Walking into the Frozen Gemstone, I was certainly hoping that the proprietor could help me. My last few fights had gone horrendously and I realized I desperately needed some evasion to prevent that from happening again. Especially if I wanted to tank. Walking up to the counter, I offered my hand to Ennakai, "Hello, my name is Mortambo. I have an order I'd like to make for a ring of evasion." Seeing the order forms on the table I quickly filled one out. "Hopefully paying with materials is all right?" I said as I went into my inventory and transferred some of my latest gathering run to him. "It's nice to meet you and I can't wait to use your wonderful wares, sir." I said bowing slightly. 

Order Form:

Spoiler

Name: Ring of the Trickster
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 5
ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: Jewelry
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: EVA +3
Description: This small, nondescript gold ring seems like nothing special, but when you put it on it helps you move more unpredictably helping you get out of the way of danger. 
Post Link: 

-9 T1 materials

Edited by Mortambo

Taking quite a bit Enna was not having a good time with crafting at all and people kept coming in and coming in it was getting a bit too heavy crowded. Enna started crafting as fast as they could but nothing was going to happen. Fail after Fail and nothing happened at all. Enna was not feeling it and sadly they did not really craft anything at all. It was hard for Enna to even get any Materials from this as they screamed out "HELL WHY DO PEOPLE COME HERE, I DONT HAVE many MATERIALS!" They stormed out with anger closing the shop for today.

Spoiler

Edited by Ennakai

"Pretty place you have here," she commented in a rather friendly manner to the artisan who runs the shop. But she wasn't here to sightsee. There was a trinket - a very vital part of her DPS build - that she needed made, and the other artisan shop she'd ordered from hadn't reached out to her in months. Whoever was running that place probably died, otherwise, they would've faced a mob of angry players with unfinished orders by now, and she would have heard of it. So now it was time to try her luck with this pretty lady - "I have an order. Here's the form. I'll pay in Col after you finish it. Got an estimate on how long it'll take?"

Spoiler

Name: Insignia of Retribution
Your Rank: 5
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Jewelry (brooch)
Enhancements: 3 Accuracy
Description: 
[Image] "May this savage song reach the hearts of those who have wronged you." A pure black phoenix carrying an egg made of rhinestone. Grants the wearer accuracy when equipped.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Edited by Arabelle

Ennakai was having a hard time with the orders and crafting itself, really what was going on here with the things. the Order after Order was still pilling and Ennakai was really trying  to get the items. 5 perfect items with the luck Enna was keep on getting with this and for sure something was going to change tomorrow but for now everything was a mess and Enna knew this that the day was clear as morning and Enna stormed outside off the shop closing it before walking to the back and planting their face into the snow before screaming very very loud, The he walked back and opened the shop again

Spoiler

Date ID Role Crafting Dice Loot Dice Results XP Gain
12/2/2019 112592 3 19 Salvage Good 3
  112593 9 12 Uncommon 4
  112594 4 8 Salvage Fail 3
  112595 5 4 Salvage Fail 3
  112596 5 14 Salvage Good 3
  112597 1 6 Fail 2
  112598 7 16 Uncommon 4

-Lost 6 mats

Edited by Ennakai

Days went by and days come Enna has not left their shop for a long time and was just busy crafting quite a lot, Every time. The door to the shop was closed and Enna was not in the mood to get more orders from people as they seem to have a lot of orders already and Enna was not really keen on doing more. Sure it would be good but really the luck Enna was getting now seems to be quite low and Enna burned their Mats into items quite a bit and was not getting much from this as every time they got a weak item and was not good for the shop at the moment.

Spoiler

21/2/2018 112716 9 12 Uncommon 4
  112717 1 3 Fail 2
  112719 7 20 Uncommon 4
  112720 7 13 Uncommon 4
  112721 9 9 Uncommon 4
  112722 9 1 Uncommon 4
  112723 3 7 Salvage Fail 3

Lost 7 Mats

Edited by Ennakai

Getting thing again Enna started crafting, it took not long but before anything, Enna was getting into a mood of crafting. One good item after the other it was clear the crafted items got somewhere. After a bit, it was sadly going back to Uncommon items as Ennakai threw them away Like really they did not have a need for it at all so why holding on to them did not really help at all. Looking a bit Ennakai noticed that they got themselves a new good item for a order making it so that Enna got just one item to go and then Mina's thing would be done.

Spoiler
Date ID Role Crafting Dice Loot Dice Results XP Gain
22/2/2019 112734 10 1 Rare 6
  112735 12 5 Perfect 9
  112736 4 17 Salvage Good 3
  112737 11 6 Rare 6
  112738 7 7 Uncommon 4
  112739 1 4 Fail 2
  112740 9 7 Uncommon 4

Lost 6 Materials

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Mask of Rose
Your Rank: 6
ID: 112735
Roll: 12
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/60/2c/a1/602ca1dfa71fe9ee2611cfa1b8428e1c.jpg
Post Link: [not Blank]

Name: Clutching rose
ID: 112738
Roll: 7
Quality: Good
Enhancements: None
Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/09/b5/85/09b585e7b748d341660a52023d8607e4.jpg

Name: Recovering Flowers
ID: 112734
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Recovery 2
Description: Small red decaying flower who seemed to have fast death multiple times but still shows the energy of a young plant

Name: Evasion Jewel of Speed
ID: 112737
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Evasion 2
Description: It seems to be a small Anker that every time you move seems to go around like nothing, tho when holding you can feel the real weight every time. So it almost weightless when you move

Edited by Ennakai

Enna was busy crafting again today was good hope and it seemed it was getting good a few new items and then something even better. Thinking about it for a bit he was getting ready on things to be done. Slowly he started to get things done and then a Perfect item got out meaning the last item he needed to craft. "Darn it took a time and now I get to relex, wait NOT i have more thing to do," he said before sending a message to @tricolor_mina 

Mina,

Oi Hello, Go ye stuff, Just get 'em here, Its not much but T'anks for waiting.

Ennakai

Spoiler
Date ID Role Crafting Dice Loot Dice Result XP Gain
27/2/2019 112809 7 1 Uncommon 4
  112810 8 10 Uncommon 4
  112811 12 9 Perfect 9
  112812 2 13 Fail 2
  112813 1 7 Fail 2
  112814 11 17 Rare 6
  112815 1 7 Fail 2

Lost 7 T1 Materials

Items Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Briar Rose
ID: 112811
Roll: 12
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity
Description: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/38/f3/60/38f3609d0456bf5481425fbef8ea7652.jpg
Post Link: [Like Not Blank]

Name: Pair of two Glass Circles 
ID: 112814
Roll: 11
Enhancements: +2 Prosperity
Description: It is not but yet are glasses you can wear. Just two glass circles with a string between
Post Link: [Like Not Blank]

Edited by Ennakai

Mina entered into the store a faint smile on her face. "Thank you, Ennakai, I really appreciate this!" she said softly, smiling at the girl. She looked over the items, smiling at the elegant choker and wristband, as well as the beautifully crafted mask. "It's better than I could have ever imagined! Thank you so much, and have a nice day!" She pulled up her hood, and equipped the mask, as well as the rosy wristband, before walking out of the building once more.

+ Briar Rose

+ Clutching Rose

+ Mask of Rose

Waiting

Spoiler

Date ID Role Crafting Dice Loot Dice Result XP Gain
16/3/2019 113281 8 7 Uncommon 4
  113282 2 4 Fail 2
  113283 2 5 Fail 2
  113284 2 15 Fail 2
  113285 1 16 Fail 2
  113286 10 5 Rare 6