[F04 - Shop] Frozen Gemstone [Rank 7 Artisan] [CLOSE]

Dustin moves into his friend’s shop once again. “Hey old friend, I will be placing a custom order today. It will be a piece of cake for my old pal right?” He moves up to the waiting area and pulls out a package of candy and it appears to be gummies. He takes a handful and throws them in his mouth. He then hops up and moves down to the request book filling out the page in the proper manner. 

Spoiler

Name: Kadin’s Luck
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 3
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Jewel
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 3x Loot Die
Description: A golden necklace with a sword on the end, the sword has a golden hilt and a black blade
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

He then moves back to the waiting area and eats more gummies, also pulling out a cookie and chowing down on that. Though he would see this as rude because he didn’t offer a cookie to Ennakai, he also was about to spend 1000 col, so he saw it as fair.

- 1000 col

@Ennakai

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enna Got Busy to make the Items again and started early with some coffee, As she walked down It seemed that Dustin walked in again and Enna walked back up again greeting her friend, "Hello Dust, Happy to see you again, If it is a Cake you want, well I think If will be burned," Enna said with a Joking Smile walking up to Dustin and took the request from Dustin. "Ooh... I get on to it," Enna said to Dustin giving him a small pat on the shoulder before walking down to her workshop.

Spoiler
Date ID Role Crafting Dice Loot Dice Results. XP Gain
15/10/2018 107525 11   Rare 5
  107526 4 6+3=9 Salvage Failed 2
  107527 9   uncommon 3
  107528 1   Fail 1
  107529 12   Perfect 8

Lost 5 T1 Materials

Item Crafted,

Spoiler

Name: Kinetic Ring
Your Rank: 4
ID: 107525
Roll: 11
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +1 Loot Die, +1 Evasion
Description: A gray ring that grants the user extra luck and evasion. It has small gears shaped on the exterior of the ring which allows the user to fidget with it. 
Post Link: [Link]

Name: Kinetic Ring
Your Rank: 4
ID: 107529
Roll: 12
Enhancements: +3 Ambition
Description: The one who wears this headband will have earned the right to compete at The Ichiban and prove themselves to be the best cook in Aincrad 

As she was done she walked back Up to her Counter again, "Sorry Dust, It seemed Like your Cake needs to bake a bit longer, But It will be there with you soon," SHe said before walking to her counter opening her Message, sending her first Message off to maybe one off the first person she had as costumer, "Hello @Ptolemy, It has been a time but I got your Item ready for Pick up Get to the shop to make sure you get it, And It is for sure all done, AND Don't forget to bring the payment," she then pressed Send and made a new Message, "Hello There @Black, Yet again I finished an Item you wanted, It is all done so you can pick it up from my store now, If you get here don't forget there is hot choco next to the door and warmth potions on the counter," She as well sent the Message and Smiled to Dustin, and walked over, Can I have some of that Candy look on her face.

Edited by Ennakai

Black would return to the shop to check on the status of his order. The man would be wearing his chef's apron and wear a warm smile as he rubbed his shoulders upon walking in. "Goodness...it's always so cold. I don't know how you do it." He chuckles at the woman before making his way to make some hot cocoa to warm up. "We got some quests that are going to be keeping a lot of the frontliners busy, so I came buy to check on the status of the head band. I'll send the payment now." Black stated as he pulled up his menu and transferred nine T1 mats to Ennakai. "At this rate, you'll become a pretty talented Artisan. I'll have to spread the word about you. " He smiled politely. At this point, if the item was ready he would take it with him and depart. 

Enna started crafting as soon as she could and poked Dustin in the side, "Be right Back going to get your Cake out of the oven," Enna says with a smile as she walks down to her workshop. It took Enna not long before coming back to Dustin falling next to him on the waiting area, "Dust boy, I got something for you, And I want one Candy Just One okay," She said showing him the Jewel right in front on his nose, she took it then back and smiled "One Gummy, Nothing more," Enna said again and poked in on the head and smiled again. "You can have your CAKE, If I get a Gummy from you, Just one Or I poke you more," Enna said standing up as she grabbed Dustin's hand and Putting the Jewel in his hand. as Enna then walked up to the door blocking it so Dustin had to give her one Gummy.

@Dustin

Spoiler
16/10/2018 107595 2   Failed 1
  107596 5 16+3=19 Salvage Succes 2
  107597 7   uncommon 3
  107598 12   Perfect 8
  107599 1   Fail 1

Lost 4 Mats,

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Kadin’s Luck
ID: 107598
Enhancements: 3x Loot Die
Description: A golden necklace with a sword on the end, the sword has a golden hilt and a black blade

Edited by Ennakai

Dustin moves into the shop and grabs the necklace from Ennakai. “Thank you, But I have somewhere to be.” He says, pulling up his hood on his old cloak. He hadn’t touched it in well over a month, but he decided to wear it one last time before he destroyed it. He smiles back at Enna with a thumbs up extended out and he winks. His body turns and he walks out of the shop, putting his necklace in his inventory. It’ll be safe there. That’s where it should stay until I need it. He walks into a crowd and disappears entirely, because he no longer wanted to be on his least favorite floor. So much has happened here. Also, it’s so damn cold all the time.

+<<Kadin’s Luck>>

Edited by Dustin

Hydra walks into a lovely shop with Flags hanging from the ceiling, She was surprised that even the guild flag from the Garnet Rangers was hanging here even if they were not that well know yet. She looked around for something interesting and smiled lovely to the girl behind the Counter, She looks around for a bit and then spots an Item that picks her attention. an Arm Jewel that twists around the players arm it looks quite fancy and she was willing to pay for it, "I would love this item, Here is the Col" As Hydra took the item and gave the Col to the person behind the counter, "Have a lovely day." Hydra said before moving out again.

Bought,

Spoiler

Name: Arm Amulet of the Green 
ID: 106507
Roll: 11
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: Recovery 2
Description: A Gold and green bracelet twisting around the players underarm, Green crystal balls on the bracelet with One Big Green Crystal on top of the hand.

Enna crafted a bit until a lady with Blond hair seemed to walk wanting the have an item on display, "Sure take it, Nobody seemed to want it, Miss, So that would be Col or Materials," Enna said to the Lady. as the paid Enna walked back down and went on crafting for herself trying to become more skilled in crafting, It went well even got some New items out of it. As she got a smile on her face and went back up waiting for the next day as she took herself a spot on the sofa laying down on it until someone came in.

Spoiler
16/10/2018 107723 11   Rare 5
  107724 11   Rare 5
  107725 8   uncommon 3
  107726 4 20 Salvage Succes 2
  107727 10   Rare 5

Lost 4 Materials

Edited by Ennakai

Neo found herself on the fourth floor of Aincrad for... she didn't actually know what reason she was here for. What she does know is that she needed to find a player shop to make her some jewelry for finding items better. Though the cloak of eyes she had gotten at Hei's shop for free was nice, she felt as though there was something better. She remembered that Shield had had some sort of earring that had pointed him in the direction of loot. Figuring she could do the same, she thought of perhaps a necklace.

It took some time before she finally stumbled upon the shop embedded in the icy terrain of the floor, and there she found where she could get an order for the necklace she was thinking of. Looking around for the owner of the shop, Neo wrote down her order onto a piece of paper she had brought with her. Once they made themselves known she would hand it to them with a smile and payment then leave until the order was complete.

Spoiler

Name: Bead Necklace of Finding
Item Type: [Trinket, Jewel, etc]
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: A chocolate brown bead necklace that grows warm whenever the user is nearer to loot.

9 T1 mats sent as payment

Black decides to return. This time he comes more prepared in a black jacket with a dark blue scarf. "Hey! Good morning!" He beams with delight as he looks around the place to view the items. "I was in the market for something to help me with grinding money if you could fit me in to your busy schedule. I was wanting a +3 Prosperity item in the form of lucky dice. And I want the one's side to have a red colored dye. It'd also be good if there was a hole through the slots so they can act as a sort of keychain maybe. " He informs her as he begins to write down his order so she can remember. He then pauses and says. "Hey, how come I don't see you out grinding or in the other floors so much?"

Spoiler

Name: The Devill's Gambit
Your Profession : Artisan
Your Rank: 4
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: [Trinket]
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity
Description: A pair of lucky dice that are claimed to be cursed by a demon of Greed. They absorb the soul of their enemies and convert it into extra col.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

@Ennakai

Edited by Black

Enna was waiting for people to come by until a girl with two colored hair came along she was quiet looking around a bit, Enna Knew this person but the person herself did not knew Enna, "Hello there Miss Neopolitan, How may I help you. I request I see," Enna said looking at the paper, "Sure This can be done, I'm Enna By the way, Nice Guild Flag as well Miss," She said pointing at on off the flags hanging from her ceiling. Enna looked on the paper again and was looking if she could make this Item quite quick or not, "Miss, It will take some time, Have some hot Coco and please take a seat in the nice warm waithing area," She said getting the Girl some hot Coco. @Neopolitan

As she was about the leave down she heared the bell again and she turned around to see that it was from the same man again "Hello there and Once again Welcome to the Frozen Gemstone, How Can I help you today Black," she said walking up to him. As he gave her the request as well Enna Nodded and booped him on the nose, "Go and sit over there, I will be doing that lady's request first," Enna said now Finaly moving down. @Black

Spoiler

16/10/2018 108050 11   Rare 5
  108051 10   Rare 5
  108052 7   Uncommon 3
  108053 11   Rare 5
  108054 1   Fail 1

Lost 5 Materials

Edited by Ennakai

Enna was trying her best but seemed not to have much luck in her end of crafting trying quite a bit Enna seemed to fail on fail as then a Uncommon item came but sortly after that she started to fail again, she was not having her day and she already had two orders standing ready for her shop. Both being perfect items was going to be hard but it was going to be even harder if she did not even try so she kept going until she fell asleep on her workbanch and she went into a deep sleep not getting the items she wanted to craft.

Spoiler

25/10/2018 108167 2   Fail 1
  108168 5   Salvage Failed 2
  108169 8   Uncommon 3
  108170 2   Fail 1
  108171 6 10+3=13 Salvage Succes 2

Lost 5 T1 Materials,

Edited by Ennakai

Enna got busy again and was thinking of giving up for today until she got the must keep going for some reason, With a lot of work and passion she got to use and started crafting on the Item from the girl with two color hair, It took a bit longer and for sure it was getting late as well but Enna did not give up once she was done she rushed upstairs again to see @Neopolitan Still waiting, "Sorry Miss Neopolitan for the wait, But I got your Item here. I Even did a small gift to it," As she gave the Neckles to Neo with a small Chocolate sweet tight to it, "A small gift for the wait, I hope you like it," Enna said for for jumping over her counter and waiting for Neo to go out so she could close her shop, It mead that Black had to wait a bit longer.

Spoiler
27/10/2018 108238 12   Perfect 8
  108239 3   Fail 1
  108240 11   Rare 5
  108241 2   Fail 1
  108242 4 20+3=23 Salvage Succes 2

Lost 4 Materials

Item Crafted:

Spoiler

Your Rank: 5
ID: 108238
Description: A chocolate brown bead necklace that grows warm whenever the user is nearer to loot.
Post Link: [Lick]

Edited by Ennakai

She was getting back to crafting and ready to make the item for Black, It took a bit before she was done. "Rolling the dice, Fitting" she said before walking up again and Poking @Black "Big Boy, I got your Dices, Made A Neckless from them, I hope you like them, Ooh and why you don't see me much, Well one, I'M SMALL, and two I stick around the shadows or my shop," She said handing the Dices to Black with a smile as she seemed to have put a small chocolate sweet next to it. "Take care Black," she said before Jumping over her counter of the shop and laying behind it on a small sleeping bag or something like that.

Spoiler
28/10/2018 108262 8   Uncommon 3
  108263 2   Fail 1
  108264 4 2+3=5 Salvage Failed 3
  108265 5 17+=20 Salvage Succes 3
  108266 1   Crit Fail 1
  108267 12   Perfect 8

Lost 5 Materials

Item Crafted

Name: The Devil's Gambit 
ID: 108267
Enhancements: +3 Prosperity 
Description: A pair of lucky dice that are claimed to be cursed by a demon of Greed. They absorb the soul of their enemies and convert it into extra col.

Edited by Ennakai

Neo waited in the cold of the shop for a little bit, though not as long as she thought it might take. She had had times where it was days before she heard back from a crafter, even some of the more experienced ones. Once she was called again, she walked up and graciously accepted the item, placing it around her neck. It was made well and she knew it would work for what she needed it to. Already the necklace was warm in the presence of everything the store had to offer. Nodding to the shopkeeper and paying them, Neo took the small chocolate as well. She unwrapped it as she left, enjoying the taste of it in her mouth. She might need to make a few of these for her own shop.

Items Received:

Spoiler

ID: 108238

Enna got busy after everyone seemed to have left the shop, getting ready to close Enna made some last minute items seeing that she got quite far in making then Enna started to get some res for herself and made sure it was all clean and good again. It seemed it was time for some other things and Enna turned around the shop sign from open to closed, "AND Gone," he said fast jumping over the counter and started to write a book about the small things and lore behind some items. It was quite a nice thing to do after crafting but Enna wanted to get out again and seek people for good stories like Enna seemed to have with Dustin.

Spoiler
27/10/2018 108286 3 11+3=14 Salvage Succes 2
  108287 11   Rare 5
  108288 11   Rare 5
  108289 7   Uncommon 3
  108290 7   Uncommon 3
  108291 10   Rare 5

Edited by Ennakai
  • 2 weeks later...

Walking into the shop and trying to get warm, Beelii was disappointed to find that someone more feminine was running the place. It meant that she oculdn't mess around as much as she normally did. Either way, she quickly dropped off her order and made her way towards whatever heat source she could. It wasn't the armor shop that the two were hoping to find, but even splitting up meant that they were scarce. Hopefully her sister would have better luck. At least here they could find a way to improve their accuracy. It would be much better if they weren't forced to miss as much.

Spoiler

Name: Flower Hair Pin
Item Type: Trinket
Enhancements: ACC 3
Description: A white flower hair pin

Name: Feather Hair Pin
Description: A red feather hair pin

Ennakai was laying head first on their counter of the shop as thw the bell went and someone walked in. She did not speak at all but it seemed that they wanted a item made, two of them. Enna took the order and nodded and the woman, "Well, hello welcome to Frozen Gemstone, I'm Ennakai," they said as taking the order from the woman and started to walk down to the lower area of her Shop and beneath the balcony going in a door. It took Enna a few tries and they got the item at least one but yeah, walking up again to to girl Enna greeted them again. "so one of your items is done, the white flower, you have to wait a bit until I get some more energy to go on crafting," Enna said handing over the woman the first item before walking back to the counter and by the sound of if Enna got some drink. Walking back to the Woman Enna handed over a mock of hot coco. "Sorry for the wait, but I need to get some materials and some other things for the second item you wanted," Enna said walking to the counter and starting to do some writing in a book, noting down how the person looked like and what they ordered.

Spoiler
11/11/2018 108657 10   Rare 5
  108658 9   Uncommon 3
  108659 6 4+3 Salvage Failed 2
  108660 1   Crit Fail 1
  108661 2   Fail 1
  108662 12   Perfect 8

lost 6 materials

Spoiler

Name: Flower Hair Pin
ID: 108662
Description: A white flower hairpin

@Ulaan

Edited by Ennakai

He enters the shop having heard of it from the twins having received a message from Ulaan which is memory serves correctly was the twin of red supposedly some artisan that is supposedly some active crafter which is sadly not what he can give credit towards the cheaper one. Following the instructions of the people that he has asked to try and get some kind of semblance of directions which eventually led him towards the shop with a rather fitting name considering the floor's local. Entering into the shop he finds one of the actual twins the one who had messaged him seemingly waiting for her order to be complete as he makes his way forward towards the counter as he glances towards the woman that is manning the front desk and just tips his hat ever so slightly with a smile across his face. Evening ma'am my friend here has told me of this wonderful shop of yours, and i must say it looks absolutely wonderful a amazing aesthetic must i say. Though lets get down to some business i need a LD item crafted that is all. He says towards the woman as he takes out the necessary mat requirements and hands it to her with a slight grin wondering just how fast this woman is able to produce the item.

Spoiler

Name: Cloak's symbol
Profession: Artisan
ID:  (leave blank)
Roll: (leave blank)
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: 3x LD
Description: (write a description of your item: 
A green cloak with a medallion attaching the two ends of the cloak together at the top to function as a proper coat, with a knife painted in the way to make it seem it is going through the cloak's head hole by having the blade poking out of that, but having the middle part of the weapon obscured through the design of the cloak part of it.

Edited by Dagger

Enna Jumped up from the counter rushing down as fast as they could. They started to work on the second item they got from the girl and it was a bit faster than normal but still they could get it done better and well much faster but in the end they got it and Enna walked back up and giving the item they got to @Ulaan, "There you go Second Item here you have it, Please take this as well," they said giving the girl two small chocolates. "For you and your friend as well, I can tell the first item is not really your style, But the second does," they said handing over the item. Enna's eyes then spotted a man as well, and Enna walked up to them greeting them with a smile, "Sure your friend did, let's see... Mr soldier is not your friend for sure so ... your friends with that lady over there, Words goes fast. Ooh and thanks, I can for sure make your item, But you have to wait a bit as I'm taking something to drink and after that I will get to your Item," they said getting out not one but two bottles and of an alcoholic drink and handing one over to the man, "Take this while waiting, it is on the house," before Enna jumped over the balcony down to the lower area of there shop.

Spoiler
12/11/2018 108698 1   Crit Fail 1
  108699 3 9+3=12 Salvage Succes 2
  108700 8   Uncommon 3
  108701 12   Perfect 8
  108702 5 2+3=5 Salvage Failed 2
  108703 5 18+3=21 Salvage Succes 2

Lost 4 T1 Materials

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Feather Hair Pin
ID: 108701
Description: A red feather hairpin

Edited by Ennakai

Once the bottle was empty Enna started crafting again, it took a bit but it seemed like it was going faster. It was going quite good and Enna got the item that was ordered, They rushed up the stairs and stood before the man, "Here you go sir, How about you get your club of friends here more As I think you would like the information I can have, like I know what you are doing with two ladies." Enna said handing over the item to him with a Smile. Enna also gave a small smile to the girl still there, saying "Hope your sister is doing okay, No worry people don't get attacked in the safe zone, at least not without me knowing it." Enna said taking out their dagger and throwing it at a dart board behind the counter, " Hope you two have a nice day, and say hello to miss White for me miss Red," Enna said to Ulaan.

@Dagger

Spoiler
12/11/2018 108776 11   Rare 5
  108777 7   uncommon 3
  108778 12   Perfect 8
  108779 10   Rare 5
  108780 8   uncommon 3
  108781 3 10+3=13 Salvage Succes 2

Lost 5 T1 Mats

Item Crafted

Spoiler

Name: Cloak's symbol
ID: 108701
Enhancements: 
3x LD
Description: A green cloak with a medallion attaching the two ends of the cloak together at the top to function as a proper coat, with a knife painted in the way to make it seem it is going through the cloak's head hole by having the blade poking out of that, but having the middle part of the weapon obscured through the design of the cloak part of it.