[F04 - Shop] Frozen Gemstone [Rank 7 Artisan] [CLOSE]

Cordelia barged into the shop with a large grin on her face. "Ah, thank you for making item!" She exclaimed, cupping the girl's hands in hers for a few seconds before tilting her head and giving her a bittersweet grin. "You sure took your time making this item!" She said, picking up the item. "It looks really great, though!" She pipped, attaching them to her head. 

"Well, I should really get going. Here's your money, and I'll be off!" She said, handing a bag of Col to Ennakai before giving a friendly wave and heading off with a small smile on her face.

-1,100 Col

+1 Aura Sensors

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Walking into the store called the Frozen Gemstone, I looked around a bit seeing a player half asleep at their counter with dark long hair. Walking in I started to look around for any item I could use for my time going out and getting items I needed. It would not take long before I found something. Taking the item and walking back to the player I help up the item and smiled "So this one, be? um... 700 col, that is a high price but okay here you go." I said giving the col and leaving again.

-700 Col
Obtained: 

Name: Dragons Claw
Your Profession: Artisan
Your Rank: 6
ID: 
Roll: 11
Item Type: Jewelry
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Loot Dice
Description: A Ring in the form of a small claw made from silver and gold stripes and in the middle of the palm sits a green orb.
Post Link: [Like Not Blank]

Looking up Enna saw a Girl walk in looking around a bit and taking herself an Item, Enna did not say much as he was quite tired at this point and was not in the mood to get up at all. "Sure sure that is 700 Col miss if you are above level 15 that is, but I see you are so yeah," Enna said before getting the col and smiling, Easy money. 

Spoiler

ID Role Crafting Dice Loot Dice Results XP Gain
13/10/2019 128973 6 17 Uncommon 4
  128974 2 9 Fail 2
  128975 7 5 Uncommon 4
  128976 6 3 Uncommon 4
  128977 5 8+3=11 Salvage Succ 3
  128978 7 15 Uncommon 4
  128979 1 19 Fail 2
  128980 2 13 Fail 2

Lost 3 T2, 4 T1

Edited by Ennakai

Koga shivered as he entered the shop, only to quickly be washed over with the warmth of the shop. The man let out a sigh of relief as he looked around and approached the edge of the balcony, looking down to see the what Koga could only guess was the shop owner, working away at their craft. "Hi, pardon, mind if I make a quick order?" Koga called down, waving at him. The man filled out the request form as the owner comes up to meet him, ready to hand it over as he approaches. "If you could make this, I'd appreciate it."

@Ennakai

Spoiler

Name: Lucky Coin
Your Rank: 7
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Loot Die // Loot Die // Loot Die
Description: A brass coin, with the kanji for fortune on one side and wealth on the other. 'Perhaps you make your own luck, but sometimes, everyone could use a little help.
'
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

Total: 700 Col

Edited by Koga

Looking up as I heard a voice I stared at the guy, Ooh an order, I walked up and looked at the paper. "hmm, Sure that will be cost you of course," Looking at the order I nodded my head and jumped over the balcony into my workplace, "Hopefully I can get it done today so I can get you it fast," Enna said getting to work right away.

after getting down I started working on it right away, Luck coin hey, sure I can make that just one thing It takes forever. Getting started however felt good again just needed to get my materials up and going again, But today it did not seem like a good day as the perfect item did not come.

Spoiler

ID Role Crafting Dice Loot Dice Results XP Gain
15/10/2019 129385 2   Fail 2
  129386 9   Rare 6
  129387 10   Rare 6
  129388 7   Uncommon 4
  129389 10   Rare 6
  129390 5 11 Salvage Succ 3
  129391 8   Uncommon 4
  129392 11   Rare 6

Lost 7 T1 Items

Items Crafted:

Spoiler

Name: Silver Drake Coin
ID: 129386
Roll: 9
Enhancements: Acc, Acc
Description: A silver coin with a dragon's head made on it.
Post Link: [Still not Blank]

Name: Sneaky Snake
ID: 129387
Roll: 10
Enhancements: Eva, Eva
Description: A gold Snakehead poking out a small vase.

Name: Not Really a Common Coin
ID: 129389
Roll: 10
Enhancements: Loot Dice, loot Dice

Description: A gold coin with a hand on one side and on the other side the words We Know, I think I saw Copper in there.

Name: Nodarcam
ID: 129392
Roll: 11
Enhancements: Loot Dice, Acc
Description: A silver big sword with the small ruins, not know to anyone else but the one who knows the ruins.