[F04-PP] Cold feet

Mace walked around on floor four, she really likes this floor and was quite happy here. She loved the snow and all thing around snow, making angels in the snow, snowball fight, It was all possible on this floor, But however Mace was not here to play, she was here to find a place to seek rest seek calm. Once getting out of the settlement she headed to a forest that she could see. As she walked over there it seemed she was the only person up to early as it was clear that she left behind footprints in the snow. It took her not long to get to the place she wanted, once at the forest she started to look around for anything to rest at. Getting out her shield she places it in the ground behind her as it was standing 4'92" Tall in the ground. She said down at a cliff just on the edge of the forest, that was clear of snow and she sat behind her shield, Wish snow came to every floor, it would make it quite a bit more realistic as there was always winter or summer, she thought looking out to the distance as she sat on the edge of a cliff looking out over the tundra in front of her.

She opened her Menu and looked to see if she could make a fire, and yes she could as so she did. It was very easy to do in game and Mace seemed to do it almost entirely out of nothing. "Brr.. a lot better," she said low getting her hands to the fire and started to hum a bit. She was alright being alone and happy people did not bother her at all, maybe why is because she was so cold to people just as the temperature here on floor four. The fire was warm and nice to sit by and Mace began to warm up a bit more, even if the cold did not bother her at all she still knew staying in the cold would make for a nasty debuff to her. Her shield seemed to be blocking all the wind that was coming from behind and as well if you walked up to her you would only see a golden shield with to wings on it standing tall at 4'92" and some light from the fire.

@Grimm

"Brr... It's freezing. Why am I h-here again?" Grimm said to himself. Rubbing his hands together trying to create heat, which he wasn't sure if it works seeing as it was a game and it wasn't real. He had his face mask and hood on to try to lose as little heat as possible. Unfortunately this left the top of his nose, his eyes, and a large portion of his face left to the elements. "Lost in. A snowstorm. Isn't this. How. M-Most of.  Those i-incredible survival s-story's start off?" He only now notice how badly he was shaking and shivering, it was effecting his speech. "I r-really need to get, get out of the cold." Grimm looked around, he couldn't see to far with the snow effectively acting as a fog. "Light!" He bursted out upon seeing a small flickering glow in the distance. He hastily moved towards it like a moth to a, well, to a light. He reached the light to discover a small fire and a girl who appeared to have wings, it was a video game after all. He figured she'd created the fire. He walked up to her, shivering. "Excuse me m-miss, do you mind out I stayed here for a few m-moments? Just to warm up at least, I really underestimated how cold this place gets." He crossed his arms, trying to get them to stop shaking, but it was no use. 

@Mace

Edited by Grimm

The fire was giving quite a lot of warmth for a full party, maybe it was just the system but who knew. Then she hears it a voice of someone, she turns around to face a guy standing there shivering in the cold, there goes my peace and quiet, Idiot, thinking it is a good idea to go out now without preparing, she thought looking at him with out any emotion on his face. "Stupid aren't you, Sit down and don't talk," she said to him pointing at the other side of the fire. If he sat down he could see that she did not have wings but her shield did. How do you mess up this bad, get a potion of warmth and it will be fix, she thought. She opened he inventory and got out her war-hammer it was a giant block of metal with some blue and golden decoration on it. Not only she got her war-hammer out she seemed to also get a potion out. she threw the potion at the guy "Here, and now don't go die on me here, Or if you want to then don't drink it," she said to him. as the potion had a description of 'Potion of warmth, It will give you a buff to cold resistance mostly used on floor four' Mace did not trust the guy at all and that was to see as she was holding her war-hammer in her hand while she could grab her shield at any moment.

Sebastian was taking back by the sudden rudeness, or maybe, this was just her way of talking? He had no idea, but it was best not to trigger a negative response from the girl given his position. "Thanks. I appreciate it." Though his tone of voice sounded disapointed. He took a seat across from the girl letting out a sigh of relief as he put his hands near the fire. A few moments of awkward silence passed before the girl broke the quiet. Once again in a tone uncalled for. "Oh? And what's this?" He fumbled with the bottle untill he got a firm grip on it. "...Warmth potion..." He looked up at her. "You really don't need to. But if your offering..."  He drank the potion, immediately the effects kicked in. "Ah, much better. Thanks for the assistance. I'm Grimm, my friends call me Seb. Nice to meet you..." He paused. "Name?"

Mace lets out a sigh, What do people don't seem to understand in, Don't talk, she though. It seemed like the guy was just really unprepared for anything not even knowing if Mace was pure and not one of those people who worked with a PKer. As the guy thanked her again she was getting a bit worried that this guy was really just that blind, "Why would you care, Names are just thing you forget later on, So Grimm I won't give my name," she said with uninterested. She really did not care at all and looked at Grimm for a bit still holding her war-hammer in her hand as it was laying on the ground, "But if you really insist in knowing, GRIMM, the name is Mace," she said to him with no emotion at all, it was quiet after that and Mace looked into the fire for a bit not wanting to start a conversation at all.

The girl seemed disappointed, Grimm wasn't entirely sure why. "I do have to ask, why is your weapon out? Is there monsters around here or, are you just being safe?" Grimm asked sounding confused. He took of his hood, seeing as it started to snow lightly unlike before. "I see your point. Though I do disagree, you do need to address others somehow, even if it's not a real name it should catch their attention." He put his hands together. He looked into the fire, the embers rising out of the dancing flames. The girl started talking again. "Mace? Mace, it's nice to meet you." Sebastian put his hands up to the fire. Constantly moving them in a pattern to warm them. Things got pretty quiet after that, it seemed like the girl wasn't a very talkative person. Grimm stared into the flame, he could feel it's warmth in his face,  well part of his face. He began to contemplate.

@Mace

Edited by Grimm

As Grimm asked why she was holding her War-hammer , Mace looked up at him like he did something wrong, "I don't Trust you, Who in the hell, In right minded comes to this floor unprepared," she snapped at him not wanting to talk at all. It stayed quiet for a long time and Mace was just looking at Grimm the whole time seeing if he did something fishy, Who are you really, Why did you even come here, And what do you want, Can't he just leave. I would not care if he freezes to death... maybe, She thought having a small argument with herself in her head in why she gave the guy a potion of warmth. Then at that moment her stomach started to growl a bit, as she forgot to eat this morning. In her shame she tried to hide her face, She did not want the boy to help her, It was her own fault to not bring food or even eat in the morning

@Grimm

"Easy, easy. It was just a question." Grimm said, trying to get the girl to calm herself. Grimm continued to stare into the fire, he felt the girls eyes burning through his skull. "Uh, is everything alright?" Grimm didn't look up up the girl, he kept looking into the fire. There was more silence, the only sound heard was the harsh wind and the crackling of the fire. Until he heard a growl, he looked up at the girl, who was trying to hide her face. "Hey, are you hungry? I think I've got something..." Grimm immediately opens his inventory and shuffles through the menus. Finally sandwich appeared in his hands, he got up and walked over to the girl holding out the sandwich for her. "Here, consider this a thank you for the potion." He walked back and sat down, begining to think. How do I start a conversation with someone who doesn't want to talk? He resumed warming his hands by the fire,  the wind kept sending cold chills down his spine. 

@Mace

Mace lets out a small mhp out at Grimm as he ask if she was hungry, Yes I AM HUNGRY, wait what is he doing? she thought. Mace looks every move off Grimm closely from him opening his inventory by the menu and him getting a sandwich out into his hand. As Grimm then stands up Mace becomes very stiff and it seemed like he was ready to hit him with her War-hammer, but as he gives  her the sandwich mace let out a fake smile and takes the sandwich, "Thanks U guess," she said quick taking the sandwich and eating it. Well Now he worried about me... What next Ask to be friends or so, She thought eating the sandwich while staring him down. Then she thought about it, she helped him and now he was helping her it was her own fault he did it but still she was not fully trusting him, "Okay, I let you In on one thing, I trust no one around here, Not even the nice and innocent looking person there is... but you seemed to break that," she said to him as she was eating the sandwich he gave her

@Grimm

"No need to thank me. I probably wasn't going to eat it anyway, the place I got it from got my order wrong." He let out a quiet laugh. Grimm listened to what Mace had to say. After she finished he smiled. She trusted me enough to let me know that she doesn't trust people. I feel a punchline coming on. He readjusted were he was sitting and looked up at her. "Wait, so I'm considered different? Because I gave you a sandwich?" He said jokingly. "Haha... I get it completely,  I actually thought like that in the beginning of all this, at least until I realised how this game worked." He paused, pulling down his facemask. "Learning to cooperate might be one of the keys that gets us out of this game. I hope you will understand that sonner rather then later." He looked at her shield and warhammer. "Huh. So, are you are a Tank user? I'm a DPS, though I don't know how to swing my weapon."  He ended with a weak smile and a dry laugh. Grimm tried to predict how Mace was going to respond. "Let me guess, I'm an Idiot?"

@Mace

Edited by Grimm

As Grimm seemed to see it as a thanks what She was saying, she just shrugged it off. As then Grimm asked he was considered different she laugh a bit "You are a not different, You seem to trust people too much, I can just throw my War-Hammer at you and you be already dead," He told about COOPERATION and team work, but Mace did do teamwork but trusting them was not a part of it. "I COOPERATE with people, Never trust them. I just leave them if They are acting stupid and dumb, just like you," she said without emotion. Grimm seemed much more of a talker and Mace got irritated by it a little bit, When is he going to shut up, for real I don't care, she thought as he asked about if she was a Tank. "Blind and Dumb wow you are a great example to not me NOT TO FOLLOW," she said to him "And yes You are a idiot," she paused a bit and looked at the sandwich she got from him and eat it up, "I think you deserve one thanks," she said with a low voice

@Grimm

"Jeez, your being a bit harsh." Grimm said skeptically, judging the girl for what at least seemed like a threat. Grimm read her irrated tone and expression. He went silent after that, thinking. I've met people who were harsh and inconsiderate. He looked up at her for a moment. But this is just crazy. Well, my chances of getting possible information on- That'a right! That's why I'm here! Well, I just have to wait until she is in a good mood to ask. He took a deep breath, opened his menu and began messaging a friend for some conversation starters, yeah yeah, I know, it's sad, but nessacary in this situation. "Jeez, your being a bit harsh." Grimm said skeptically, judging the girl for what at least seemed like a threat. Grimm read her irrated tone and expression. He went silent after that, thinking. I've met people who were harsh and inconsiderate. He looked up at her for a moment. But this is just crazy. Well, my chances of getting possible information on- That'a right! That's why I'm here! Well, I just have to wait until she is in a good mood to ask. He took a deep breath, opened his menu and began messaging a friend for some conversation starters, yeah yeah, I know, it's sad, but nessacary in this situation. Afterward, he opened his menu and pulled out a coffee and a small bagel. He set the coffee down next to him and began eating the other. This was his considerably late breakfast. The sun was still behind storm clouds, which made the tension felt accepted.

@Mace

Edited by Grimm

Mace Looks at the guy again, "Ok, How would you like it If someone would Come to you and ask for something you have and not want to share. How would you know How I can trust you, I don't Trust you, why the hell should I be friendly to you, why should anyone be friendly, No one I cared for did that for me, Not not even My darn Father, you are just like him. And even after I thank you... you say I'm being Harsh, Well Next time I don't thank you at all." he says getting all worked up and unknowing telling about that know she did not want to say at all. She then grows quiet right away and a tier falls down her cheeks as it reflects by the light of the fire. Mace was getting calm but not in the way you would think, Her face just seems Sad now and is completely red from the burst out from a second ago and of the silent crying.

@Grimm