[ PP - 03 ] Well this is... different <<Worn out Welcome>> w/ Dustin

Finding it somewhat odd that he was in the middle of a busy town in Aincrad's third floor, Ptolemy cursed at himself for being such a forgetful idiot.  Hell, what am I doing here? Hell, why am I saying hell? He 'tsked' himself and sighed, I can imagine the frowns mother and father would be sending me if they saw me now, he thought in a somewhat bitter tone. Shaking off the feeling, he scanned the area around him. A lot of people,  he noted, taking sign at the number of people rushing by him. I've seen more in Berlin though. Trying to untangle himself from the massive web of players on the street, he eventually found himself next to a stone cobbled building. He pressed his head against the building and sighed heavily, I guess I can just wait for the people to die down, not anytime soon from what it looks like though.

@Dustin

Dustin looks around and sees a player who stuck out a little. Blue hair. Tall. He looks like he’d be fun to take on an adventure. “Hello good sir, you lookin for an adventure? I know just the place.” He smiles, holding his thumb and pointing at himself. “The name’s Dustin. These are my weapons.” He holds up his arms with the handwraps on them. They held Dustin’s damage back so he didn’t take all the fun. The chain to his pocket watch hangs from his pocket to his belt loop and his black jacket covers his red undershirt. “I used to look like a dweeb, so I decided to change my style.” He gives the man an innocent smile. Besides, this gives me better stats. He pulls up a party invite and sends it to the man.

Spoiler

Dustin: 220/220 HP | 22/22 EN | 2 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 24 MIT | 1 Savvy | BH: 2

@Ptolemy

Ptolmey blinked at the player for a few seconds before coming back to reality, “oh, sorry if I seemed distant. It’s not everyday someone just walks up to you like that.” He held out his hand to the announced stranger. “Pleased to meet you Dustin. You can call me Ptolemy.” Certainly odd, I never saw people act like him back in Berlin. Is this normal in other countries? 

Scanning Dustin up and down, the blue-haired player tilted his head at his odd sense of style. “It’s... odd,” Ptolemy trailed off for a few heartbeats before speaking up again. “Nothing to be ashamed of though!” He piped up quickly after. “It’s very unusual, in a good way of course. You don’t get to see people like that everyday in the real world,” Ptolemy pointed out, while it was certainly odd to see this in the real world, he found it quite enjoyable to finally look at something new for once in his life.

”A little adventure won’t hurt, I suppose?” He murmured, hovering his hand over the party acceptance. It won’t be too bad. No pain, no gain?

Battle Ready: 

Spoiler

LVL: 1

EN: 2

DMG: 2

Skills:

> Rank 1| 2H Assault Spear Skill

Inventory:

> Rare | Beginners 2H Assault Spear - 2 DMG

> Vanity | Beinners Light Armor 

> 3 | Tier 1 Healing Potions - Heals 50 HP

@Dustin

Edited by Ptolemy

Dustin tilts his head. “Odd.” He looks down at his black trench coat and sighs. He just doesn’t get it. It’s slick and suave, much like me. Who am I kidding, I’m cooler than this trench coat. He points to the woods, “That’s where we’ll be going. Onwards.” He shouts moving towards the woods and humming his favorite song. It was a song that kept him from breaking all those years ago when tragedy first struck him. And it helped him through the tragedy two years ago. It may help him through a future tragedy. The song, however old, is very slow and very calming and as Dustin walks, he moves to the slow and almost mellow tune. “My dad taught me this song. Too bad I haven’t seen any guitars here.” He laments, but he gets back to his song.

@Ptolemy

Ptolemy chuckled, “aren’t we all?” He cleared his throat and smile briskly at Dustin. Perhaps hat wasn’t the best way to introduce myself to him. The player sweatdropped at the thought. 

“Alright, sounds like a good plan,” he muttered, following after him. It was quiet for a few moments, with the exception of Dustin’s humming. “I am almost certain that there can be some guitars. Perhaps if you chose the be a performer.” Ptolemy mentioned, shrugging his shoulders. He is kind of quiet. Maybe just to strangers though? People perpetuate me sometimes. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, “must be nice having a father like that though,” he mumbled. If fathers do that, I’m pretty sure Victoria would be a better father than... father. He deadpanned at the thought. Never mind, Victoria would make a horrible father, much less a parent in general. She’ll kill the child with all her talking before she can actually raise them.

@Dustin

Dustin’s eye brow raises at the man’s remark about having a father. “To be entirely honest, I didn’t know much about my father. He died when I was 10. Damn, It’s been 9 years.” He says, looking at the player with blue hair and tilting his head. “I saw it too, it was pretty brutal. But such is life. Well, I saw the after math, it was a construction accident.” He pauses, and smiles, scratching the back of his head, “Sorry, I don’t like to talk about it, but when it does come out I can’t hardly stop myself.” He looks over and sees a door. “This is the shop. You go in and place your order while I go and sit on that bench.” He smiles, moving over to the bench. It was his favorite bench on his favorite floor in his favorite game. His smile couldn’t be brighter. I wish Kadin was here to do this. He would’ve gotten a new cape. It would’ve been awesome. He pulls his hands up and rests them behind his head.

@Ptolemy