[F08- PP] I Wanna Be Like You <<Monkey King>> w/Hestia & Hazado

Log Entry 16? 

I've written too many of these logs. I'm getting a little too fuzzy on which number I'm on. Oh well. I'll keep writing it all down. Toady I made some more friends. This time by happenstance. We all showed up at the same quest practically at the same time. Then we fought a massive monkey. Weird I know...

---------------------------------------

Cosi headed below Friben village, making his way down the massive trees the town was suspended from. He lowered himself down by vines and branches ever so slowly so he didn't fall all while the sound of the White River echoed in his ears. Apparently there was a quest below this village with good experience rewards. Some thing about a big ape? Cosi shrugged his shoulders and kept going. He made it down to the massive forest's floor and began moving towards the quest marker. He moved along the rapidly moving White River for sometime till the marker forced him to veer off the the left. There lay a massive cave, dark and foreboding. That must be where the monster is... Cosi's thought's trailed off as he saw two other players standing by the mouth of the cave. Cosi moved to approach them, smiling and waving as he did so. His hand rested on his sword hilt.

Stats, Skills & Items

Hp: 300

Energy: 30

Mitigation: 44

Thorns:  18

Damage: 4

--------------

One-handed Straight Sword: Novice

Heavy Armor: Rank 2

Concentration

Search and Detect: Novice

Fishing

---------------

Rose Gold (Perfect)(Shield)(Regen 1, Mitigation 1, Thorns 1)

Raiserkinlger (perfect)(1H Straight Sword)(Damage 2, Accuracy 1)

Richter (perfect)(Heavy Armor)(Mitigation 2, Thorns 1)

(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

5,665 Col and (9) Tier 1 materials

(4) Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
(1) Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
(1) Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)

@Hazado @Hestia

Hazado Walked on Floor 8 hearing about the field boss on this floor was a good Experience for him maybe one day standing next to Neo in combat with the same level. This was floor 8 where he met a few frontliners before, Here he got to get some story behind it and where he heard of his friend still being alive as well because of the frontliner. It took not long before he was at the mouth of the cave seeing another player there as well, Weird I was thinking... Wait, that is a frontliner, what the hell is she doing here, He thought walking up to the player. He was a bit weirded out but it was not the first time to see a frontliner on this floor. He walked up as his green and White heavy armor rinkelet as he moved up to the player, a red garnet color cape moved behind him. "Hello there, I am quite surprised to see a frontliner here," he said reaching out his hand, "Name is Hazado," he said with a smile.

Stats, Skills, Items

-----------------------Stats

HP 320

EN 32

DMG 6

MIT 27 

Thorn -18

----------------------- Skills

Heavy Armor Rank 3

2H Assault Spear Rank 2

-----------------------Equipped

Rushspear 2H Assault Spear (DMG 1) (Uncommon) **

Pantzer Tank Heavy Armor (Mitigation 1, Thorn 2) (Perfect)**

-----------------------Battle Ready

Rhino's Horn 2H Assault Spear (Taunt 1, Accuracy 1).(Rare) *

3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP*

1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) *

5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) *

@Hestia

i sigh softly and sits in front of the cave for the monkey king wearing just simple vanity clothing as i have my familiar right by my side as i pet his head gently having heard that their was a rumor buzzing around about this quest and some kind of addition that wasn't apart of it normally. Not one to ignore such a thing and especially not one that is buzzing around the floor that i live on when i don't sleep in my shop from working to much i couldn't ignore the fact that some players might risk their lives to take on something far too dangerous for just themselves, and which would lead to me now sitting in front of the cave waiting for the first people who would be lured by the rumors that have spread through the floor. I glance towards the side and sees a person in white colored armor and offers a friendly wave towards the man not knowing him at all. Hearing the introduction i raise an eyebrow in slight surprise at being recognized as a frontliner since that is a first without having myself need to announce that to make sure people know who they are fighting alongside with to calm any fears that could be gripping their hearts. What gave it away? Not many people know about me being a frontliner seemingly at points, or they don't care enough to make it a deal to mention it seemingly. Either way interesting to know that i am getting recognized as such by someone at all. I say with a small chuckle as i rub the back of my neck as i move away from the cave wearing a simple grey shirt and long black pants for any sort of armor. before i could say much in response i glance to the side just behind the one who introduced himself as Hazado as a new person makes his way into the fray.

Offering a small wave towards the new addition and calmly waiting for the man to enter the group i just offer a small smile towards the player i haven't met before or at least a player i haven't met before that my mind is allowing me to remember. My familiar a lion with fur as white as snow, and wings as black as night remains resting by the opening of the cave undisturbed by the events happening around him as i gaze between the two. Well as you mentioned Hazado i am indeed a frontliner and i guess i should give my name as such since you gave yours. The name is Hestia, the tank and healer of the Holy Dragon Alliance, and protector of those who can't protect themselves. I say with a nod of my head towards the duo of players as i glance between the duo and the gear that they are wearing out of idle curiosity. My hand scrolling through my inventory as it opens up and equips a singular item only for the fight that is most likely going to happen for the quest mob inside. Just a shield that is silver in coloring with jagged bits of metal coming out of the face of the shield with the outline of Medusa's face along the face of the shield also.

Stats:

Spoiler

Hestia: HP: 1565/1565    Energy: 152/152  MIT:106  Thorns: 54  BH: 79   CD 6+: +3 energy

Equipped:

Name: Aegis
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 8
ID: 98814
Roll: 9
Item Type: Shield
Quality: perfect
Tier: 3
Enhancements: +2 Thorns, +1 Recovery
Description: A shield modeled after the Aegis shield of Athena with jagged bits of metal along it in the form of teeth.

The two players were chatting by the time Cosi got close enough to hear what they were saying. The platinum blonde managed to catch both of their names- Hazado and Hestia of the Holy Dragon Alliance- and quickly introduced himself, "Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm Cosi." Cosi extends a hand to both in turn, lingering on Hestia, "A front liner and a tank? You probably know Shield then." I should message him after this quest and start on getting my familiar. Cosi grins and lets go of her hand. He takes not of her shield. The medusa emblazoned on the circular shield reminds him of Athena's shield, Aegis, from Greek myth. Cosi gives a nod, "I like the shield." He then addresses both of them, "So I guess you two are planning on taking this quest as well? I heard of it and thought I'd check it out. It looks like it would be a little high level for just me but If you all are willing to team up- especially with a front liner- we can get it done." Cosi waited for the other two player's responses as he remembered the quest he did with Shield. That man was amazing, drawing aggro, giving support, and dealing damage. If Hestia was even half as good as Shield they should be fine. 

@Hazado

As the girl was a bit surprised by the fact that Hazado knew that she was a frontliner Hazado gave out a small laugh, "Well, point one, You just sitting here not caring about a thing, Second I know a few frontliners and we got talking about things," He says to the girl. As she then waves to a person behind him as he turns around he looks at the guy, He looks quite familiar, but from where, he thinks. as then the girl introduced herself as Hestia Tank and healer from the Holy Dragon Alliance, after that the guy introduced himself as well as Cosi, Hazado Snapped his fingers, "Cosi, Beath... Um Next to Sunova, Right?" He said to him as he seemed to remember him now. 

Hazado Nodded as to Cosi as he asked if they were going for the quest here, "Well was planning to do it, yes, So teaming up is a good option here, Both Hestia and I are tanks, and seeing your Armor there I would say you two. Three Tanks, this is going to be interesting," he says getting out his spear and it makes quite a perfect turn around his hand and it stands on the ground, "I can do a bit more damage then a normal Tank so If Needed I will Attack as well." He looked at his spear, Not what he was used to but it was better than his other spear as this spear gave him at least some more Damage. He then waited for a Party invite from either of the two.

I chuckle softly at Hazado's words and nods my head with a slight smile across my face at hearing those words. I mean i guess you're right i wasn't really that scared, but you could've also contributed that to arrogance if anything. I say jokingly towards the man as i than glance towards Cosi and nods my head at hearing the name of the second best tank within Aincrad's frontlines. Yeah i know Shield it is more so on the level of a acquaintances though since i don't feel all that comfortable talking to the man at points. He is way too business like from my experiences with him to be that comfortable talking to him. I say honestly towards Cosi with a small shrug of my shoulders not being the biggest fan of the tank, but also not a enemy or even angry with the man just a person that hasn't had to much experience talking to the man to try and get to know him on any deep personal level. When hearing the compliment i raise my shield ever so slightly and smiles rather proudly as  look towards Cosi. You know it the Aegis Athena is always on my side with these little juts of metal are meant to be like the fangs of the snakes from Medusa's hair you know? I say towards Cosi a rather excited sparkle gleaming within my eye as i start to talk about my shield.

I glance between the two when hearing that damage might be a problem as i once more open up my inventory and swipes through the screens and brings out another blade a simple curved sword as i grab it. Well if damage is going to be a problem than i will provide the damage and tank some hits than also shouldn't be to much of a problem with that in all honesty. Unless the two of you wanted to go in their attacking it yourselves? I ask the duo out of curiosity having learned enough that their are just some people who prefer to fight their own fights in terms of doing the damage, so it is the safest thing to do most times rather than not to wait and see what the general response would be. However, even with sword and shield i still refuse to put on my armor not seeing it as a intense need for this fight just needing what i can provide to make sure the duo can survive the battle while myself just enjoys the fun attempt of a monster that was not that annoying in the past getting absolutely curve stomped. Just tell me when to go in their to start kicking this Monkey down into the ground, or you guys can lead the charge i am a tank so i can cover you both if need be. I say with a friendly smile towards the duo.

New item

Spoiler

Harpe +9 EXP

New stat: 15 DMG  (also have charge skill rank 4. 19 when using charge)

Cosi turned to Hestia as he slung Rose Gold off of his back and drew his sword, "I don't do too much damage either so any help in that regard would be much appreciated." Cosi chuckled, "I guess that's the problem with a group of tanks: you can take all the damage but can't do too much back. That makes for a long fight." Cosi stretched out his arms, swinging them back and forth, but making sure he didn't smack either of his new companions with his shield or sword. The platinum blonde player's deep blue scarf flapped in the wind as he approached the cave mouth. "I'm totally fine taking point but Hestia it might be best if you did. I hear this boss hits hard."  Cosi grinned lopsidedly, chuckling slightly, and then gestured with his sword for Hestia to go in. He then turned to Hazado, "Yeah that's where I remember you from," The recognition dawned on him then he kept talking, "I suggest that you try and flank it just keep hitting it with that big spear of yours and I'll do what I can. Cosi then waited for the group to advance. He had never been much of a leader- most games were single player- but he would try.

@Hazado

Haz listens to what they are saying Yes Sure it was maybe the best if Hestia also helped here but as Cosi said it He was going to need to flank the thing and hit it with his spear. "I can surely flank him, I move a bit faster even with Heavy armor," Haz said while getting a grin on his face. He was ready to go to battle with this monkey and it was going to be quite interesting, With three tanks altho all three of them different stats and builds. Cosi seemed to be ready and so did Hestia, "Well we should get started then, Here you go," he said sending them all a party invites to everyone, "Just accept it And we can get started, Hestia, Is it okay If I take the charge here? If yes, That I like to let you do the tanking if you like, and If you want you could attack as well, I will Flank the beast from behind and Cosi... You can attack from the front making sure it does not lose Focus on Hestia," He said swinging his spear into the ground and waiting to move into the cave.

I gaze between the two players with a small grin on my face at seeing the two talk to one another while being able to not have a clear sign of who is in charge with things being more of a cooperative effort of deciding what must be done. I nod my head rather happy as i gaze between the two players before i speak up once more. Well i can say with confidence i think that you guys will be able to take care of your teammates if you are being the tanks protecting the ones on these floors. You both seemingly got at least a good head on your shoulders and are willing to listen to your allies good traits to have since you are the first line of defense between monsters and the people you call friends. I say in a rather cheerful tone of voice that turns serious for the last sentence before i face the cave where the giant monkey is going to be as i glance towards hazado and shrugs my shoulders at the boy. Feel free to take the charge or not Hazado i am certain i will be able to draw the creature's attention in time whether you do or not just know that if you guys go down the tanking route you'll be able to do what i am about to do when you can join the frontlines. AKA go into fights for quests like these in comfortable normal clothes and have only a shield to protect your allies while they attack the monster. I say in a joking tone of voice towards the duo of players not taking this quest all that seriously since it is in the end a fight that i know i could participate in all day and i would kill it more than ten times over before it could even knock me down below 10% of my total health it feels like at times.

"Well, there's no use just standing around. We all know what we're going to do so let's go get this monkey." Cosi ginned at his fellow teammates, giving them one more chance to object or offer council, and then he strode into the cave. The cave was massive and actually quite lit for the number of caves Cosi had been in. The problem with that was that he saw the monkey right away. And it was massive. Like honest to goodness gargantuan. The mob, labeled the Monkey King, was an ape probably 40 feet tall, covered in thick grey hair with glinting red eyes. 

Cosi got over his momentary fear and charged the field boss. Cosi struck out with his sword, trying to hit the field boss before it could move or strike first, and barely connected. An even though he did the thick matted fur of the mob blocked nearly all of Cosi's damage. Only a small sliver of health was removed. Still it was something to Cosi. Cosi jumped back before the monster could retaliate and called out to Hazado, "Alright! Your turn Haz! Hit him with all you've got!" 

Spoiler

Combat- 

[H:1] Cosi- Hp: 300/300- ENG: 29/30- DMG: 4- MIT: 44- THN: 18 Action: ID# 106609- BD: 4+1acc+1 (using concentration)= 6- hit- 4 damage- 50 mit= I min

[H:0] Hazado- ???

[H:0] Hestia- ???

Monkey King- Hp: 249/250- DMG: 240- MIT: 50

@Hazado

Edited by Cosi

Hazado Nodded at Cosi who said they should not be standing outside but take the fight to the monkey, This is going to be fun, He thinks following Cosi into the cave itself. Once Inside they seemed to see the field boss right away, it was quite big and yeah a monkey so whatever was going to happen they should not give up to its height and fear he gets to put in. Cosi moved in and seems to hit it, as then Cosi says for Him to move in as well.

"Yes, My time to shine," he says charging his spear with full trust to the beast in front of him. His spear light up and his sword art ready but as he gets close to the monkey the beast seemed to just move out of the momentum of Hazado's trust and making Hazado's attack miss his target, "What the hell, Stand still," he says speaking English while having a British accent as well. "Hestia, Take your Turn, Get it to focus you and Not Cosi as It is doing now," he says turning to Hestia hoping she would hit the beast.

Spoiler

Combat- 

Action: ID # 106610- BD: 2 (Misses)

[H:1] Cosi- Hp: 300/300- ENG: 29/30- DMG: 4- MIT: 44- THN: 18 

[H:0] Hazado- HP 320/320- EN 30/32- DMG 6- MIT 27- Thorn -18 | Action: ID # 106610- BD: 2 (Misses)

[H:0] Hestia- ???

Monkey King- Hp: 249/250- DMG: 240- MIT: 50

@Hestia

I look towards the creature and grins to myself as i lift my sword and slams it against the side of my shield as hard as possible as i activate focused howl as i stare down the massive gorrila monkey creature making it focus upon me. Come and fight me you simple simion! Come and fight Aincrad's third best tank of the frontlines! I shout over towards the beast raising my sword and pointing it directly at its neck with a deathly serious look in my eyes but a playful smirk on my lips as the creatures rushes towards me soon after my call to action. I raise my shield upwards ready to defend myself from an attack as i just watch the right fist of the king slam down besides me missing me entirely as i just look at it entirely amused by this fact as i just stare down the creature. My familiar flying over to land by my side and still laying down on teh ground looking entirely unamused and just looking tired rather than anything sort of invested into this fight. Oh come on you can do better than that can't you? I question the king with a smirk on my face.

Action: Focused Howl [-8 ENG]

#106611 MD:3+1=4  CD:12 (+3 eng to me.)

Combat- 

[H:1] Cosi- Hp: 300/300- ENG: 29/30- DMG: 4- MIT: 44- THN: 18 Action: ID# 106

[H:0] Hazado- HP 320/320- EN 30/32- DMG 6- MIT 27- Thorn -18 | Action: ID # 106

[H:5] Hestia- Hestia: HP: 1565/1565    Energy: 147/152  DMG:15  MIT:106  Thorns: 54  BH: 79   CD 6+: +3 energy

Haz missed the massive monkey- the thing was quite agile and fast for something so big- but Hestia's battle cry and insults were able to draw the Monkey King's aggro. And that freed up Cosi to attack again. However much good that will do. I don't even think that my strongest sword art will be able to get through this mob's thick hide. Cosi grimaced and charged anyways. But as the platinum blonde swung his sword at the big ape it suddenly turned on him and practically leaped out of the way of his strike. Cosi stumbled forward when he found no resistance on his blade and quickly swung his shield forward to block the coming attack. But the field boss didn't attack Cosi, even though he was exposed and off balanced. Instead the mob charged down Hestia again. It looked like that howl skill was very good. Cosi would have to get that next so he could actually fulfil his role as tank. 

Spoiler

Combat- 

[H:1] Cosi- Hp: 300/300- ENG: 28/30- DMG: 4- MIT: 44- THN: 18 Action: ID# 106613- BD: 3+1+4- miss

[H:0] Hazado- HP 320/320- EN 30/32- DMG 6- MIT 27- Thorn -18 | 

[H:5] Hestia- Hestia: HP: 1565/1565    Energy: 147/152  DMG:15  MIT:106  Thorns: 54  BH: 79   CD 6+: +3 energy

Monkey King- Hp: 249/250- DMG: 240- MIT: 50 

@Hazado

Edited by Cosi

It seemed like the Focus was on Hestia because of her Howl Skill. As the monkey went for the attack it seemed like It missed Hestia by a lot and was getting angry for sure. "Well, I think that Was a good trade for the fail I got off," he says as Cosi get into the attack but ends up missing as well this time, "Well Think It got surprised by your attack and you got that off with a hit," Hazado says moving into the attack again from behind the monkey But once Haz got close the Monkey Jumped over to Hestia and making Hazado miss his attack once again, "DARN THE FRIGATES, HELL TO YOU," Hazado Yelled at the thing as it moved, He was speaking English again while having a British accent as well . As he then turned to Hestia as he spoke normal Japanese again, "Hestia, You know what to do, Keep him on you, ANd PLease Make sure that THING, Keeps his attention to you."

Combat- 

Action: ID # 106627- BD: 2- Misses

[H:1] Cosi- Hp: 300/300- ENG: 28/30- DMG: 4- MIT: 44- THN: 18 

[H:0] Hazado- HP 320/320- EN 30/32- DMG 6- MIT 27- Thorn -18 | 

[H:5] Hestia- Hestia: HP: 1565/1565    Energy: 147/152  DMG:15  MIT:106  Thorns: 54  BH: 79   CD 6+: +3 energy

@Hestia

I look towards the monkey king as it is managing to be rather evasive for something is humongous for its size as i chuckle softly at just how much the AI has probably improved on itself to get to this point, or it is the fact that the three of them are tanks and thus cursed to never land a hit against something that is bigger than a barn. I watch as the king goes to strike at me as i simply raise my shield towards it letting the fist impact against the shield as the jagged metal digs into its fist as i quickly pull my shield out as my sword glows with a blue energy as i try to strike at the king while it is still close as my blade quickly starts cutting into the creature as i focus on its movements and take a step forward to follow after the enemy and cuts it until its health drops like a bomb. I grin rather happily at this development as i nod my head as i than back away from the enemy as the hate remains upon me along with having a lot of damage against it now.

(edited after the two posts following this one.)

#106629 BD:5+1(concentration)=6  11x15= 165-50=115  MD:7+1=8  240-106= 134DMG  Thorns: 54

Combat- 

Action: Legion destroyer

[H:1] Cosi- Hp: 300/300- ENG: 28/30- DMG: 4- MIT: 44- THN: 18 

[H:5] Hestia- Hestia: HP: 1431/1565    Energy: 147/152  DMG:15  MIT:106  Thorns: 54  BH: 79   CD 6+: +3 energy

Monkey King- Hp: 80/250- DMG: 240- MIT: 50 

The three tanks didn’t seem to be fairing too well in actually hitting the beast. The monkey king was quite agile, surprisingly. Still, after jumping away from the mob, Cosi charged back into the fray hoping to strike the monstrous ape again. The Monkey King's health was further down after hitting Hestia's spiked shield and Cosi was giving it the treatment of death by a thousand cuts. And while the mob didn't seem to be slowing, they was a good portion of damage dealt to it. Cosi rushed the bestial monkey again, lashing out with his arming sword. And this time he connected dealing another point of damage to the field boss. Thank goodness its focused on Hestia or I probably wouldn't be able to hit it. And I'd probably be smashed to a stain on the floor. But the front liner was drawing aggro wonderfully allowing Cosi and Hazado the chance to needle the mob. Although Haz had yet to hit the field boss. "Come on Haz! Give it a good hit!"

Spoiler

Combat:

[H:2] Cosi- Hp: 300/300- ENG: 28/30- DMG: 4- MIT: 44- THN: 18 Action: ID# 106633- BD: 6+1= 7- hit 4-50= 1 min

[H:5] Hestia- Hestia: HP: 1431/1565    Energy: 147/152  DMG:15  MIT:106  Thorns: 54 

Monkey King- Hp: 194/250- DMG: 240- MIT: 50 

@Hazado

Edited by Cosi

Hazado looked on how Hestia mist her attack and it went for the attack again hitting her shield, "nice the thorn got at least damage off there," he says sounding a bit more cheerful, as the Cosi went for the attack and seemed to hit the ape, but its HP went down just barely, the MIT off this thing must be high then, he thought moving behind the ape with speed and pushed his spear into the apes back hitting it. As Hazado went back to the ground he saw that the ape was not moving it seemed to be ignoring the pull of his spear. "Darn his MIT it high, hopefully, I get that Crit next, we will see," he says looking to his company. It was going to be quite a bit harder the Haz was thinking and looked at his spear maybe I need a better one someday he thought. The field boss still was focused on Hestia at all time and Haz was getting in the damage but not much.

Spoiler

Combat: 

Action: ID# 106639- BD: 8 Hit- 24-50= 1 DMG

[H:2] Cosi- Hp: 300/300- ENG: 28/30- DMG: 4- MIT: 44- THN: 18 Action: ID# 106633- BD: 6+1= 7- hit 4-50= 1 min

[H:0] Hazado- HP 320/320- EN 30/32- DMG 6- MIT 27- Thorn -18

[H:5] Hestia- Hestia: HP: 1431/1565    Energy: 147/152  DMG:15  MIT:106  Thorns: 54 

Monkey King- Hp: 193/250- DMG: 240- MIT: 50 

I look towards the giant monkey king that is within the yellow as i activate my sword art once more to go onto the offense against the beast as i charge forward towards the king of the jungle as i go for a quick swing of my blade against its body once more as it simply knocks my blade away. My eyebrows raising as i reflexively dodge the fist coming down to strike at me trying to kill me as i look up towards the enemies as i than glance around at the other two tanks and gives a friendly and encouraging smile. We're almost their guys! I call over towards the two DPS users as i glance back over towards the king and gesture for him to come and try to attack me in some fashion. Just having a fun time with this fight though noticing that the lack of my armor is throwing off my attacking and defending by having the added weight now being off my body which i am entirely unuse to.

Action: Legion Destroyer with charge

#106653 BD:4 MD:3+1=4  CD:7  +3 ENG

Combat: 

Action: ID# 106639- BD: 8 Hit- 24-50= 1 DMG

[H:1] Hazado- HP 320/320- EN 30/32- DMG 6- MIT 27- Thorn -18

[H:6] Hestia- Hestia: HP: 1431/1565    Energy: 139/152  DMG:15  MIT:106  Thorns: 54 

Monkey King- Hp: 78/250- DMG: 240- MIT: 50 
(HP changed after i used concentration on my last attack in my last post.)

Cosi watched as Hestia lay into the Monkey King, carving it up with her sword, and then his jaw dropped as the beast health bar dropped far into the yellow. Then Hazado charged the monster dealing some chip damage. The beast’s hide really was extremely tough. With the massive ape’s attention still on Hestia Cosi rushed the field boss again. I may only be able to do one damage but every bit helps. Cosi hammed his blade into the mob’s leg trying to get pass the matted hair but to no avail. The beast still only took a sliver of damage. Cosi quickly backed up just Incase the field boss decided to attack him for some absurd reason and called out to Hazado and Hestia, “Keep attacking its nearly dead. Hestia! One more good hit from you and it should go down!” Cosi started to charge again, watching his enemy. The Monkey King was beginning to slow and breath heavy, A good sign of its low health. 

Spoiler

Combat:

H:2] Cosi- Hp: 300/300- ENG: 28/30- DMG: 4- MIT: 44- THN: 18 Action: ID# 106657- BD: 6+1= 7- hit  4-50= 1 min

[H:1] Hazado- HP 320/320- EN 30/32- DMG 6- MIT 27- Thorn -18

[H:6] Hestia- Hestia: HP: 1431/1565    Energy: 139/152  DMG:15  MIT:106  Thorns: 54 

Monkey King- Hp: 77/250- DMG: 240- MIT: 50 

@Hazado

Edited by Cosi

Hazado looks as Hestia does her attack, Darn that is some power there, He thinks getting ready to attack as well, Charging right after Cosi as he moves from behind again, But it seems Like however large this thing even was, It was getting his dodges left and right. "Stand still you oversized ape," he said as he misses his attack by a milestone as it just jumped out of the way. He looks at the beast moves over To Hestia and getting really angry and all, "Hestia prepare yourself, it really does not like you at all, If it just stopped jumping around it would be dead by now," he says getting ready in a battle stance again ready to charge at the monster whenever he got the change to do it. It was not getting easy and the Monkey King was jumping left and right just keep standing still and it would be dead, but however, this thing was not planning to stand still and Hazado seemed to get to hate the thing and readied his attack.

Combat:

Action: Mighty Charge | BD: 5 Miss

H:2] Cosi- Hp: 300/300- ENG: 28/30- DMG: 4- MIT: 44- THN: 18 Action: ID# 106657- BD: 6+1= 7- hit  4-50= 1 min

[H:1] Hazado- HP 320/320- EN 29/32- DMG 6- MIT 27- Thorn -18

Monkey King- Hp: 77/250- DMG: 240- MIT: 50 

@Hestia