[SP-F4] nICE to see you, <<Avalanche>>

Hazado Finally thought it was time for him to go to floor 4 where he heard about a monster that walked around in the cold weather of this floor, Why is it so cold here, I don't want to be here any longer at this point, he thought to enter the main settlement and looking around. He had his new Helmet ready and was about to leave the settlement until he seems to spot that there was quite a problem as it was freezing on this floor. He was thinking of a way to get some warmth but then remembered there was a small shop near the edge of the settlement that gave away free warmth potions. it was sure a normal Shop selling Jewels and so but there was quite a lot of Warmth potion at the entrance, Maybe I come back here just to thank them for the free potion. Hazado opened his inventory and took out a so-called warmth potion and took it in, Aah Much better than just a second ago, he thinks and walks outside of the settlement. 

It was quite the walk to the place of the field boss as the quest marker was quite a while away from Hazado now. Hazado began to look around for thing and hoping he would find some materials. As he started to look around and pushing some of the snow away leaving a good trace of footsteps. But then in all of the snow Hazado seems to find an Item It is gray so it was easy to spot among all the White snow, "Well, that seems better then the rest of my luck," hazado says with a low voice. Getting the item he started to seem a bit happier and not only that he got an item also that he a helmet and his face was not getting cold at all. Haz opened his Map to see how far it was until he got to the location of the monsters spawn location and it seemed it would be quite a walk to get there.

Roll ID # 106631

Action: Looking for Materials

LD: 16 Succeeded

Hazado Looked around for any items around to find, The snow got deeper and the items seemed to be getting more and more covered in the white snow. Somehow it seemed like the snow was just covering everything, then Hazado found something on the ground as he tried to pick it up it seemed it was stuck frozen to the ground, "Well Darn it, Why is this happening to me," he said low giving up trying to get it out of the ground. It was quite the floor, the Nice breeze plus the warmth potion was okay and not only that there was quite a nice look to the snow and how clear the sky was at the moment. Maybe he would try to see what he can do on this floor more after he is done killing this Ice sculpture. Really Haz wanted to fight something and his eyes got something to fight as it seemed the location of the Field boss was going to be there in about a few seconds.

Roll ID: 106632 

Action: Looking for Materials

LD: 1 Fail

Hazado Smiled a bit as he heard the sound of Moving Snow and Ice behind him, He turned around to only face an Ice Golem, "Not who I wanted But I can deal with you in the meantime right," he said smiling inside his helmet. Hazado took out his spear to start to Combat Taking out his Spear that dealt 1 DMG more to his normal Stats he got ready to attack the thing. His spear began to glow Blue and Hazado charged his Sword art, "Time to Make an Ice Sculpture here," he said. As Hazado Moved In for the attack The Ice Golem just slid over the Ice and snow and moved for his own attack as well but it seemed Like it was missing quite great as well and both locked eyes with each other ready to attack again as soon as one of the two moved.

Roll ID: # 106644

BD: 1 CRIT MISS

MD: 3 MISS

Hazado | HP 320/320 | EN 32/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 54 | Thorn -18

Ice Golem| HP 160/160 | DMG 48

Haz Smiled Under his Helmet He gets a bit to Reckless and moves close to the monster and as it swings at him he moves out of the way, "Oops to slow, Here I help you," he says as he Moved back and runs into the Ice Golem pushing it into the air and letting it fall down to the ground again. Hazado looks back only to get an arm moving to him as he tries to protect his face with his Spike's arm. the Golem hits it and pulls back his hand in pain, "Hurts right, I got spikes too, Want to feel them again," he said to the Golem as he turns around to the front of the face the golem again. It was going to be quite an easy fight and Hazado Knew it has his HP did not go down at all and just Grinned under his helmet and moved in for the next attack.

Spoiler

Roll ID: # 106647

BD: 8 HIT

DMG 6 | 6x4=24 | 24 DMG

MD: 6 HIT

DMG 48 | 48-54=0 | 1 DMG

Hazado | HP 319/320 | EN 27/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 54 | Thorn -18

-4 EN | +1 EN Regen

Ice Golem| HP 118/160 | DMG 48

DMG 24 | 160-24= 136 | Thorn 18 | 136-18=118

It was good to see Hazado in this move set But he was getting Reckless again and Moved closer to the Ice Golem But this time It did not miss because Hazado slipped on some Ice and lost his balance and so the Ice Golem got his hit in, And Quite powerful as well. Hazado fell a bit away and then he looks at his HP Bar, His Armor was Ignored and the Ice Golem left a good hit on him, "Darn... Did not know that," he said standing up again wanting to attack but seeing that his HP bar was getting a good lost there. "Okay, Haz get your head around it and Don't mess up this time. You can't let that Thing attack you again like that, you can do it," he said to himself and got ready to attack the Ice Golem again but did not want to get to close to in this time.

Roll ID: # 106649

MD: 10 CRIT

DMG 48 | [bypass MIT]

Hazado | HP 271/320 | EN 26/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 54 | Thorn -18

-2 EN | +1 EN Regen

Ice Golem| HP 118/160 | DMG 48

[bypass Thorn]

Haz Looked at the Ice Golem and moved in for his own attack again It was going to hit It was... not going to hit as the ice Golem moved out of the way and dodged his attack, "Keep Still So I can Hit you, You darn Ice Sculpture," he said to the thing as it went for its own attack with his arm, but yet again Hazado puls up his arm to protect himself and the Golem hit the spikes on his armor and this protection keeps him alive at well. "Not this time Ice Man, I will be melting you today," he said looking at the moves the Golem was going and was ready to attack the thing again only to be surprised by a slow-moving Monster as it HP bar was getting to a 100 Hitpoints. The Ice Golem lost a bit of its own body as it HP bar dropped to it, No matter what Haz needed to keep the focus on the battle and needed to make sure the Ice Golem did not get him to low so he had to use a potion before fighting the other thing called the Avalanche.

Roll ID: # 106651

BD: 4 MISS

MD: 7 HIT

DMG 48 | 48-54=0 | 1 DMG

Hazado | HP 270/320 | EN 25/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 54 | Thorn -18

-2 EN | +1 EN Regen

Ice Golem| HP 100/160 | DMG 48

Thorn: 18 DMG

It was the time again an ice wind passed by and Haz and the Ice Golem looked at each other, Both did not move at all. they just stared at each other for the longest time, When is he going to move, I don't want to be cached open again like that. He thought to look at the monster. But the monster did not move as well and just stood there getting ready as well for something, Hazado lost his patience a bit and the monster seemed to be standing still, like a real Ice Sculpture. When were, why you don't you attack me, I just need to have one opening and you are going to be gone soon. It was quiet and Haz could even hear the wind and was just staring at the Ice Golem waiting for it to move.

Roll ID: # 106705

MD: 4 MISS

Hazado | HP 270/320 | EN 24/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 54 | Thorn -18

-2 EN | +1 EN Regen

Still Staring at each other Hazado made it like he was attacking but what he did not suspect was that the Ice Golem did attack right as he moved, Hitting him when he was open. with Full power Hazado got hit by the arm of the Ice Golem and flew back quite a bit, "Darn It, Do I need to give up here or something, I ain't dying today, Not for anyone," he said getting up right away and looking at his HP bar, it was getting low and he lost 100 Hitpoints already, Why Is this thing so fast is it just because of the snow and ice on the floor so that moves a bit faster than normal not just being a bit tricked here by getting just bad aim from the cold, Hazado thought to open his menu quite to see if he had any debuff that did not show him, Looking in it he sees that it was just his pure luck with finding a strong monster here.

Roll ID: # 106706

BD: 3 MISS

MD: 9 CRIT

DMG 48 | [bypass MIT]

Hazado | HP 221/320 | EN 23/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 54 | Thorn -18

-2 EN | +1 EN Regen

[bypass Thorn]

Hazado seemed to see why the Ice Golem got his hits off so easy, as he spots that the ice Golem was moving on Ice and He was on the normal ground. So that is how you dodge my attacks, well Let's make it easy for both of us, He thought moving onto the ice and starting up his sword art, With one push from the side he moves on the Ice quite fast and Hits the Ice Golem right in the chest lifting it up from the ground and smashing it down again. "That Is fair Right, now Stay down," he said as he made a turn on the ice, but as it seems the Ice Golem was still on the ground and Hazado knew that he was not joking around as the Golem looked to me having trouble getting up from the floor of ice, Ooh interesting, he thought before it got up to its knees.

Roll ID: # 106707

BD: 7 HIT

DMG 6 | 6x4=24 | 24 DMG

MD: 2 MISS

Hazado | HP 221/320 | EN 20/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 54 | Thorn -18

-4 EN | +1 EN Regen

Ice Golem| HP 76/160 | DMG 48

DMG 24 | 100-24=76

The Ice Golem got up again and did not seem to move, so Hazado went for the offense and tried to attack the Ice Golem with his spear, But Haz was not yet used to the Ice Floor and seemed to fall over the Ice and got to a point right in front of the Ice Golen "Ooh Hi there, Mind if I put up my arm," he said putting up his arm to protect himself. The Ice Golem looked confused and then smashed His Arm onto Haz his arm dealing once again the Thorn damage and getting back from the hit, as the Ice Golem fell into the Yellow with his HP bar Hazado stood up and pushed himself away from the Ice Golem to another attack, the Ice Golem did not look happy at this point But Hazado knew that is was because he was having fun with his thorn armor.

Roll ID: # 106708

DMG 48 | 48-54=0 | 1 DMG

Hazado | HP 220/320 | EN 19/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 54 | Thorn -18

-2 EN | +1 EN Regen

Ice Golem| HP 58/160 | DMG 48

Thorn 18 | 76-18=58

Hazado Got up and moved to the Ice Golem as then he sees the Ice golem attacks as well and Swings wide. Hazado was getting closer and Closer with his sword art and was almost at quite a speed on the ice. As he got Close He swung his spear back and Hits the Ice Golem, But right at the same time the Ice Golem hit him on the head with his own attack, Both fly back quite a bit by the attack but it seemed that Hazado's Hit was more deadly to the Monster then the Attack it did on Hazado. Both were on the ground now and Hazado was the first to get up after the hit, His HP Bar was almost at the half his normal HP bar, "Good... Hit," he said from under his helmet and leaned on his spear a bit. It was the first time Hazado got this low in any battle and It was a wonder that He still was alive, And the worst part was, Hazado did not even fight the field boss at all.

Roll ID: # 106709

BD: 10 CRIT 

DMG 6+2=8 | 8x4=32 | 32 DMG

MD: 9 CRIT

DMG 48 | [bypass MIT]

Hazado | HP 172/320 | EN 16/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 54 | Thorn -18

-4 EN | +1 EN Regen

Ice Golem| HP 58/160 | DMG 48

32 DMG | 58-32=26 | [Bypass Thorn]

Haz got up and leaned on his spear a bit, after that the Ice Golem got up as well, both seemed pretty tired as well, I don't have the energy in me to attack that thing, I Really want o But I can. He thought as he moved in to attack the Ice Golem, but the Ice golem moved out of the way and as he got closed the Ice golem swung his arm and was quite slow as well, missing his own hit by a milestone. What was going on Both Warriors seemed to be out of Energy and both still wanted to kill each other right now, but how was this going to happen, What was going on at this time. Hazado Moves back on the ice losing his balance about up to three or four times and it seemed he was getting low to do anything but the Ice Golem was almost dead and he did not want to lose to this thing at all.

Roll ID: # 106710

BD: 2 MISS 

MD: 5 MISS

Hazado | HP 172/320 | EN 14/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 54 | Thorn -18

-2 EN | +1 EN Regen

Ice Golem| HP 26/160 | DMG 48

Hazado Smiles to himself as he sees that the Ice golem is not moving and just standing there, Knowing that he was quite slow last time Haz moves in with his attack and sword art, It took not long until Haz hits the Ice Golem and swings him up in the air as it falls to the ground with quite a lot of power, "Got you now," he says as he Ice Golem fall to the ground and start to explode into polygon, Haz fall to the ground and looks at the thing slowly dying and disappearing in front of him. Then He gets a popUp saying the loot he got, At least it was something out of it and Hazado Smiled. As the loot moved to his Inventory He starts laughing and looks at his HP Bar, Sure he still needed to fight the monster the so-called Field boss, But it was much weaker than this thing for sure.

Roll ID: # 106711

BD: 9 CRIT

DMG 6+1=7 | 7x4=28 | 28 DMG

DMG 48 | 48-54=0 | 1 DMG

Hazado | HP 172/320 | EN 11/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 54 | Thorn -18

-4 EN | +1 EN Regen

Ice Golem| HP 00/160 | DMG 48

DMG 28 | 26-28=0 | DEAD

Roll ID Loot: # 106712

LD: 19 | CD: 3 

160*3= 480 | 3* T1 Crafting Materials.

160*3= 480 | Total Col 960

Hazado Looks at his HP bar for a moment and he Sees he needs to heal quite a bit, He opens His Battle ready inventory and takes out Three Starter Healing Potions, So he at least was back up to Full Health. Taking one potion at a time was getting better and once he was up too full Health Hazado looked around to see if the Field boss was around and As it was nothing so far. Maybe he needed to wait for a bit longer now and see what would happen, but Hazado also needed to get his Energy back so He just waited for his Energy to get back. Darn I don't want anything Like that Happening again, I would Really should be more careful if I want to keep going in the Garnet Rangers, Neo is counting on me to help defend the people of the guild, He thinks as he sits down in the snow as he notices that the warmth potion seems to run out soon and Hazado looks into his Inventory to see how much he had left. 

Action: Taking 3  Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP) 

HP +150 | 172+150=322 | HP 320/320

• 2 weeks later...

It was about time that the field boss would show, but it seemed like there was no luck of showing up at all, well at least I got out of there without any trouble maybe I just have to get my energy back, He thinks as he then sits down and looks at the snow, it seemed like someone has been here before maybe a snowball fight or something else, Then he remembers what kind of people were on floor 4. One of the people around here was Cosi having his shop on this floor, Maybe I need to pay him a word, He is a nice lad, He thought as he stands up kicking some snow, He was not happy about the snow and he smiled a bit thinking about ways to deal with the time maybe building a snowman would kill some time, He smiled again and placed his spear in the ground looking around to see if there were any players around

He gave himself the all clear sigh and moved around in the snow making a small ball as he pushed it in the snow, slowly it became bigger and bigger, and somehow it was holding quite fine. It took him a bit before it seemed that the ball was just as big as his lower legs and came up to his knees, Well this must be quite good already lets move on too the next one, he thinks as he gets another small ball of snow and rolls in the snow, it became bigger and bigger but not as big as the first one, Hazado smile as and slowly picked up the second ball off snow and placed it on the other one. One more to go then some stones for the face and done. He moves around and started to make a third ball slowly adding Snow to it by rolling it over the ground, as he picked it up then he places it on the second one and smiled, DONE Now some stones, He thought looking at the ground for some stones but at that moment he saw that something was showing up a big place off polygons formed and Hazado smiled.

ENERGY FULLY RECOVERED.

Hazado smiled as the thing came into few and Hazado moved to attack only remembering that he placed his Spear in the ground, Moving back quite fast to his spear it seemed to his luck that the Avalanche missed as well striking the snow behind him and missing Hazado. Picking his spear out of the snow again he got a grin on his face and puts his helmet on once again ready for the attack, it was about to get real now even if this thing was weaker then the Ice Golem he just fought It still was going to be quite interesting as it was Him against the Avalanche. No matter what was going to happen Hazado needed to come out on top and defeat this thing once and for all. Getting him the reward and the EXP as well was going to boost him up quite a bit.

ROLE ID: # 107812 

MD: 4 MISS

Hazado | HP 320/320 | EN 30/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

-2 EN Missed attack

Avalanche | HP: 100 | DMG 40

Hazado smiled and moved in once again his spearhead began too glow bright blue and with one strong push into the Ice hide of the Avalanche and it seemed to hurt him quite a bit, "I like to sculpt you into your defeat If you let me," He said with a grin under his helmet before jumping back as he saw that the field boss swung his arm down to Hazado, "Nope sorry to slow," he said as he moved out of the way from the field boss his attack. it was quite fun to see that a grown guy was fighting this thing it did not look strong or even a danger to him at this point and he started to grin under his helmet again. "A few more hits like that and you are melted," he said jumping out of the way again as he slams his other arm into the ground.

ROLE-ID: # 107813

BD: 9 CRIT 1 | 6+1=7 DMG | 7*4=28 DMG

MD: 1 CRIT MISS

Hazado | HP 320/320 | EN 27/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

+1 EN Regen | -4 EN Sword Art

Avalanche | HP: 72/100 | DMG 40

28 DMG | 100-28=72 HP

It was about time Hazado's Luck turned around a few more attacks like that and It was done for. He Grinned again and with a lot of speed moved to the Field boss to attack. At that point, his Spearhead glowed Blue again and his sword art was ready to charge. As he then connects with his target It seemed that it was quite hurting the thing now and he smiled, "Got you," he said before lifting his spear up into the air and slamming the field boss down behind him with quite a lot of power. Hazado turned around and saw that the Avalanche had gone into the yellow and seemed to be going down quite quickly, as it stood up again swinging another miss at Hazado again. It was now just them and the weakened Field boss, It seemed like the Field boss was already up for death and it was clear that Hazado was going to win this time.

ROLE-ID: # 107814

BD: 9 CRIT 1 | 6+1=7 DMG | 7*4=28 DMG

MD: 3 MISS

Hazado | HP 320/320 | EN 24/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

+1 EN Regen | -4 EN Sword Art

Avalanche | HP: 44/100 | DMG 40

28 DMG | 74-28=44 HP