<<Bane of Blood>>
Recommended Level: 35
Repeatable only for "Bane of Blood" | Party Limit: 4
Credit Goes to: @Morgenstern

Rewards:

• 3 SP
  • 5000 Col
  • 15 T3 Materials
  • Last Hit Drop: Bane Of Blood - Vial of blood received from <"Blood Bane". Upon Consumption, the Player will regenerate 15 HP per turn for the rest of the thread. 

Requirements:

• At least 1 page of RP content (20+ Posts)
  • Must defeat 2 "Warg Wolves" per player before challenging "Blood Bane"
  • Must defeat "Blood Bane" and 3 "Warg Wolves" in the same fight.

Summary:

Word has been received that upon the fifteenth floor, a new more vicious wolf alpha has been terrorizing travelers and merchants. Bulletins of the beast are posted on exits to the city. Many merchants are fearful to travel around, and the city is becoming more afraid of not being able to get the supplies they need. Towns have gathered col and a few other rewards for the person or party who hunts down these powerful beasts and returns for the reward alive. 

Outline:

Image result for wary wolf ff12
<< Warg Wolves >>
Statistics:
HP: 500
DMG: 175
MIT: 20
ACC: 2
EVA: 1
Abilities:
<< Sonic Fangs >> : Many Rapid Bites inflicted on the Player with the most hate. Deals 225 DMG on CD:10+
<< Protect the Alpha! >> : Warg Wolves place themselves in a position to protect their leader. <<BloodBane>> [if present] may not be targeted or hit while at least 1 <<Warg Wolf>> still lives. 

nERB8Lv.png

<< Blood Bane >>

[Note: Blood Bane receives his own dice roll]
Statistics:
HP: 1250
DMG: 225
MIT: 50
ACC: 3
EVA: 0
Abilities:
<< Fenrir Fang >> : Blood Bane bites the player with the highest hate with magnificent force. Deals 200 Mitigatable DMG and Leaves a 2 Turn Bleed of 36 DMG on a attack roll of 9-10.
<< Call to Hunt >> : Blood Bane creates a howl that rips through the battlefield and invigorates itself and its allies.  Raises all enemies DMG and MIT by 25 for 2 turns on a CD rolls of 10-12. Has a cool down of 2 turns, does not stack.
<< Feast of Blood >> : Blood Bane consumes enemy blood, healing itself. Blood Bane heals itself by 25% of the Damage it deals to its foes after mitigation. If Blood Bane attacks someone under the effects of Bleed, then it heals itself for an extra 200 HP.

He was finally ready to start a higher leveled quest. He wasn't buffed, but he didn't need it, at least, he didn't believe he needed it. He wished that he could find some help for this, but he didn't know if he could or not. He had to go find, and kill, a bunch of the wolves. He took a deep breath, before sighing, leaning aganst the wall of the exit of the main town of Kachirho. He really didn't know where to go from here... He had an idea, the wolves were obviously on the ground floor, not up here on the tree tops. But the patsh were dwon there... He looked around, hoping to see someone who could help him do this. He didn't feel like dying just yet, and he knew if he did this alone, he probably would... And he wasn't ready to ee her again yet. He wasn't ready to meet up with Eatos in the afterlife...

@Itzal @Hestia

I let out a soft sigh as i traverse the fifteenth floor wearing my heavy armor and full out frontline gear ready to try and fight off against any mobs that decide to make me their enemy for the day as i already have a path that i want to go on for the meantime. Wanting to clear out a quick dungeon before the boss fight to gain enough monetary gain along with possible materials and if there are any unidentified gear i can hand out to tier twos than that is just the icing on the cake. I gaze towards the rather unlikely companion i've brought with me as i look towards the man that many would call my absolute enemy and rival to the very end the man known as Domarus as i look towards the man as my familiar is at my feet. So when it comes to this dungeon it is we succeed or we don't Domarus. hirru blacked out totally unconscious after a quest to find this dungeon, sooo it is basically if we fail this we allow that sacrifice to be for nothing. I say towards the red haired man as we make our way into the clearing that has the quest mobs near the dungeon as i blink slightly at seeing the monsters spawned as i gaze around the area. Okay their is a player nearby here who took the quest i mentioned seems like we're not entering this dungeon without helping them. I say towards Domarus as i gaze around rather curious to try and find the player in question.

@Domarus

(OOC- tag Itzal's account, I'm using his account when posting as Domarus thanks to linked accounts and their benefits)

Domarus walked with Hestia across the floor, Rhozarth on his shoulder as he walked.  The proud creature flared it's flames every now and then, wanting to keep it's flames strong and fresh.  Domarus was wearing his silver armor as they walked through the dark forest.  If he was recalling it correctly, he had fought the massive monkey king here.  At any rate it didn't really matter what happened or didn't happen on this floor.  The result would be the same regardless.  This was just another quest he was doing with Hestia and another player.  Experience points would be won.  Another quest completed.  One step closer to a new level.  But what was the point when the front lines were in disarray?  He walked silently through the forest, his massive ax on his back, ready to be drawn and decimate anything in his path.  Rhozarth was bored lately since Domarus hadn't been active, so he was actively looking for a target to shred up.  Occasionally the familiar glanced at Kuro as if he were a possible pastime, but would decide against it, albeit barely each time.  Domarus heard Hestia's words and replied.

"Falling unconscious isn't a sacrifice.  Dying for a cause or losing something valuable is.  This quest however will be completed regardless of what players prior to our arrival have or have not failed to do."  Soon Rhozarth gave a growl that told him there was a player, and followed his familiar's gaze.

"Hmm.  So it's Stryder then."

@Stryder

He walked out into the fields, looking around for the wolves he had to hunt. He had no idea if any other pl... oh, there were two of them. He recognised both of them, one was a player he had planned to make an alliance with, the other was a tank he had gone on a quest with one time. He knew both of them, but he had no idea's of there real strength. He wondered though.... if they would be willing to help him out.

"Hey you two, nice to see you on this fine day" He said to them as he walked over, looking out at the many wolves that happen to be spawning in the wild. Hek new he had to fight and kill most of them, though it was going to take a fair while. He coiuld use some help... But he didn't want to hassle the two of them. They must have noticed all the spawns, so maybe he would get lucky, and not have to actually ask them for some help

I glance towards the direction of the player who speaks and smiles when seeing that it is Stryder as i give a wave towards the guild leader with a kind smile. What is up Stryder how have you been doing? I haven't seen you since i helped you kill Cerberus...well more so kept you company while you one shot the thing. I say jokingly towards the man as i walk over to him and than glances back towards the assortment of various wolves that have spawned because of the quest he has taken on as i can only remember vividly that it took Baldur and Hirru using all their energy for this fight. Looks like you'll be needing some help with that since trust me that quest you're trying to do is a very difficult one. I say while looking at the martial artist with a serious look as i move towards just the edge of their detection area of what it should be as i wait patiently for any kind of signal to go ahead and lead the charge not wanting to start the fight without everyone being ready since a tank going in by themselves is basically suicide.

Domarus remained silent as Hestia made her way over to Stryder.  Domarus followed suit, not really caring at this point.  Stryder was a fighter, that much was obvious given what Eatos told him.  However from what he could tell, the man wasn't the smartest either.  He was a warrior first.  Domarus on the other hand, was a strategist.  He planned it all out before entering and could adapt to any given situation.  Even if it was an event like at the front lines.  And from the looks of it, something had happened to him to remove his passion in general.  Possibly similar to himself, possibly not.  It all depended.  Rhozarth gave a low growl when Stryder looked at them until Domarus held up a hand to silence him.  This of course didn't stop the flaming dragon from glaring at Stryder at all.  Domarus would not speak unless he was being spoken to directly.  He was here to complete a quest, gain levels, and nothing more.  Even if there wasn't any point to it, it was better than sitting around all day.  His ax was sheathed in the meantime however.  Hestia didn't trust or believe anything he said of course, so she could be taking his calmness as a facade.  But he wondered how long it would take before she caught on to how dead inside he was.  With the fury of flames gone, he was nothing but a hollow man with strength.

@Stryder