[PP-F1] The First Few Lessons Are Free (Quest - Pt. 1)

ID: 107757
LD: 11 (4/5 Found)

"Why would they kill another player when they know that person will really die," Mutsu asked, jabbing her booted toes into the dirt and, somehow, coming up with yet another crafting material. "That's really stupid," the brunette woman continued, starting to get herself worked up into a real and genuine anger. "Games are supposed to be fun and Kayaba's ruined that. Now we have stupid people that want to commit crimes and murder knowing that the consequences will be carried out in the real world. If there's no police, then we will just have to make our own police. I thought I read somewhere that there's a big prison under the Palace in the Town of Beginnings. Is that true? I bet we could figure out a way to lock up all the orange players. Ooh, or create our own judicial system with lawyers and everything. It would be just like Lord of the Flies! Ok, sort of. Maybe not really."

@Hazado

Edited by Mutsu

As Mutsu talked about a Prison he thinks about the Prison on floor ten but that was a dungeon, But he also heard the same thing about the prison in the town of Beginners, "I heard the rumor as well, Altho I don't believe it has been found yet. Maybe it is not even there, maybe it was just a falls rumor as well, they seemed to be going around quite a lot these days," He says opening his menu sliding down his finger and opening his messages reading some of them, "According to some Info Brokers, It seemed that there is yet to be found a perfect way to lock up Orage players, as it seemed they can still run free now. Green players won't kill So the only option now is to Hunt them down and seek the right people to do it who do not fear striking down, and By that I mean Murder," He says, He knew it sounded hard but it was really the thing that was going on at this point, Murder was the only way to stop a murderer, to play his own game. It was sick and just savagery. the real Law was not a thing here anymore, Murderers, Thieves and go one can walk free, altho he never met a real murderer or even an Orange player he knew there are a few of them even in the frontlines.

@Mutsu

ID: 107828
LD: 11 (5/5 Found)

"How can no one have found something like a prison yet," Mutsu asked, placing her hands on her hips and glaring at @Hazado, even though she was not really angry with him, per se. She was still fuming and huffing, jingling slightly as she bounced on the balls of her feet with nervous energy. Then another thought struck her.

"You know Kayaba trapped us in here," she said in a brooding tone. "That makes him an accessory to murder, or something. And he made that announcement. From in the game, I bet. That means he's in here too. Do you think, if we found him in here and killed him that the game would end?" While she was thinking out loud about how the fastest way out of their digital prison might be to remove the head from the proverbial snake, assuming that the game was programmed to end if the Chief Executive Officer of the company that made the game died while it was active, I mean it made a strange kind of logical sense in Mutsu's mind, she absently pulled up a great handful of digital grass in a wantonly destructive act. Apparently, though, the game was feeling generous since she was rewarded with the last material she needed.

"I guess that's five."

Edited by Mutsu

As Mutsu goes on over how it was a bit unfair that nobody found a prison-like building, Yeah truth me told orange players could easily walk free. As she then spoke about how If they killed Kayaba they maybe end the game, "He probably has a way around it that he can't be killed or something, maybe he is in the game but at the end boss or something like that," Hazado said to Mutsu as she picked up some grass as it turned out into a materials, "Well Yes That is going to be number five then, That means you go back to the old NPC man and start brewing for him," he said. He was not bothered by the fact that Mutsu was jingling her bells the whole time more of a fact was that Haz kind of Liked the sound it was calming. He grinned under his helmet a bit as Mutsu could not see him do that and He pointed back to the where they came from the Settlement also known as the City of Beginners.

Spoiler

ACTION: Treasure Chest,

LD: 9 FAILED

@Mutsu

ID: 108055
CD: 5 (Success!)

"What, you mean like an immortal object or something," Mutsu asked, putting her hands on her hips and glaring @Hazado even though it really wasn't his fault that Kayaba would be cheating. "Pffftf," she blew a big raspberry, "That's cheating! How are we supposed to kill him and escape from here by a convenient shortcut if he's thought to close all of the loopholes? That hardly seems fair to me," Mutsu fumed, then she went stomping back off in the direction of the Town of Beginnings, jingling with every step which announced her merry visit far and wide to all within earshot, even as she continued to mutter and swear to herself throughout her entire trek back to Town.

"I bet this leads to another fetch quest, any takers," she asked Hazado, pushing the door to Zackeriah's shop open and marching in. "I got the stuff, you got the money," she asked the non player character in her breathiest voice. Zackeriah blinked at her and gestured to his potion making equipment. "Oh, I need to make a potion. Got it."

"I was right," Mutsu declared a few minutes later as she pushed open the door and stepped back out into the sunshine. "He did give me another fetch quest. Who is this Lyle guy anyway? Why are they all men? Is that a sexist? That feels like a sexist."

Edited by Mutsu

Hazado Listens to Mutsu nodding in agreement, "Sure it is cheating, But he is the maker of this hell," he said following her as well. As she then asked about if it was another Fetch Quest he nodded, "Well more a deliver Quest, you bring this to the blacksmith and after that the quest is done," he said to her as she went in getting to make a potion and it seemed it was not that hard for her as she got it on the first try, maybe not the best Potion but at least something.

Once they walked outside again Mutsu said she was right but once again Hazado said the same, "Well deliver, you bring this to Lyle, and after that, the quest is over, It will unlock the next one tho. That being the quest Of Lyle the Blacksmith, he will ask you to hunt some so-called Boar Pups. But they aren't all Male, After the second quest you get to go to a female artisan, she wants to get a jewel inside a cave," he said as he then pointed into a direction opposite of the quest was showing Mutsu. "that way is the fastest way to the blacksmith, the quest will be sent you around to look at the city of beginners, trust me" He said before taking the lead and showing her the fastest way, It took not long before they got there while the quest marker was sending them around until they were standing in front of the Blacksmith door. "Here you go, I wait outside, Lyle will give you the reward of the quest and if you want to get me to join you on the second quest just say it and walk outside I wait here."

@Mutsu

"Finally, you mean the next quest in the tutorial chain will have a little bit of action," Mutsu asked. The brunette spearwoman thumped her right fist into the open palm of her left hand for emphasis. "Some proper action." She followed along, well sort of, as @Hazado led the way through the Town of Beginnings. Truth be told, Mutsu wasn't a big fan of following anyone around. So, she walked next to Hazado, maybe a half step behind him, so as to not appear that she was submissively following someone taller than she was. "The woman wants a jewel, that feels like a sexist," Mutsu declared, putting her hand on the door that led into Lyle's shop. "You may as well tag along for the next one too, if you want. The more the merrier."

REWARDS

+3 SP (+1 SP Hazado)
+200 Col (Mutsu and Hazado)
+5 Health Potions (+40 HP Healed) - Mutsu
+1 DMG Potion (+1 DMG) - Mutsu
+1 Over Health Potion (+50 HP) - Mutsu