[F17-PP] War of Ideologies - Turn of Fate <Itzal, Hestia, Domarus, Embers, Aereth>>

Domarus stood in front of a mirror in his Hopebreaker armor.  The black armor that never gleamed.  The armor black as the void, forged out of his inner hate and rage.  His helmet was wrapped under his arm as he stared into his reflection.  Into his eyes.  He rarely took the time to really focus, but today he looked deep into those eyes and into the maelstrom of fire and hatred.  Hatred born and fueled by his past, and his present.  Hatred that pointed it's flames towards the world and it's inhabitants.  But not just the many corrupted individuals.  That fire was pointed towards himself as well.  He knew very well that this hatred would consume him along with everyone else.  There was no avoiding that.  It was fate.  Born out of hate, it only made sense he would die by it.  He took a deep breath before he placed his helmet on, the red glow flashing as he opened his eyes.  Seeing through the helmet always helped him focus his hatred.  The world was always darker, everything with a red tint to it.  He looked into the mirror again, but this time only saw a champion of hate, destruction, and cruelty.  A weapon he wanted to use against those who were corrupt.  And would now be fighting the just.  All of this because he could not see the light.  He couldn't see the hope and goodness in others.  Only her...  The mirror reflection of himself.  Domarus even went so far as to think of her as his other half.  He clutched his hand into a tight fist before grabbing his ax and sheathing it on his back.

He moved outside where Keres and Raven were waiting for him.  Not just them however, but four others.  These four being his last loyal men.  He didn't message Aereth due to him being a traitor.  And he didn't trust Embers at this point with everything happening.  That left two assassins and a spy.  Two of the three assassins were experienced with the third being a recruit of theirs.  None of them killing out of enjoyment, but out of necessity.  The spy was younger than the assassins, but his willpower was impressive.  He was also overly loyal, which he demonstrated by kneeling in front of Domarus.  He said nothing as he turned to Keres.

"Is everyone ready?"  Keres, who wore a black gray and green outfit styled after assassin's creed, but fancier, smiled in return.  She chose this outfit for two reasons.  It was specially designed to both protect her while keep her agility at maximum.  The second was that they were all wearing something similar so that Keres could switch with the other men and no one would be able to tell the difference.  Domarus did not want her getting hurt.

"Yes master."  Domarus nodded and turned to Raven.

"Raven.  Will you be ok with this?  If you do not wish to fight I understand."  When he turned to the other four they all nodded.

"I shall fight to my last breath master Domarus."  Domarus thought about it for a moment before adding to them all.

"My name is Harken,"  he said, drawing a gasp from Keres.  "Harken Luis.  Call me Harken or Domarus, it does not matter.  You five deserve to know my true name.  I'm proud of you all, and I know you'll make me proud today."

Reminder of what Domarus' Armor looks like

Spoiler

Hopebreaker 2.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I stand upon the chosen battlefield agreed upon earlier the Nemeon Plains i stand upon the field equipped with armor, sword, and shield ready for a fight having my familiar at my side to aid me in the fight ahead as i gaze forward towards the direction of the settlement of Athenea. I gaze forward calmly waiting for the man to show up knowing that it is going ot be her against him and nothing would stop her, and she would be lucky enough to have Embers dealing with her sister to make sure that nobody could get a chance to harm her little sister while she chooses Domarus over her own flesh and blood due to what he has said to her. A small glimpse of the still shimmering anger appearing across her face for the briefest of moments before she takes a calming breathe to focus on the fact it isn't Domarus' fault for how he turned out, but rather his delusional father for having harmed in psychologically. Today will be a fight unlike any i have faced. I say softly towards myself as i wait while gazing forward taking a moment to glance back towards those that have made themselves my allies for one reason or the other as i smile slightly rather glad to have the support of those willing to trust me, or fight with me for whatever reason they have given themselves. Knowing that for at least Aereth it is rather unlikely he is willing to follow me just for myself from the sheer fact i didn't listen to Macradon in the raid and was the first one to start the train wreck of chaos in that fight. To show sympathy for those bosses.

Itzal looked at Velnia and nodded as the dragon flew out the door quietly.  Itzal stood in the bedroom pulling his black armor on.  He pulled his gauntlets on, his boots, then his hood.  He glanced at Jenna sleeping soundly with a sad smile on his face.  He couldn't wake her.  He didn't want her to worry about him on this trip of his.  To fight a powerful and violent foe who could possibly try to kill them.  Itzal pulled the mouthpiece of Niger Natio back up and grabbed his blade off the wall, sheathing Yakimba before walking down the stairs of his house. Velnia was waiting for him to open the door, and as he did she gave him a sad look.  Itzal did not smile, only nodded in understanding of her worry.  He'd been thinking long and hard, and, after the fall of the Ascendants.  After what happened with Fearx..  He took a deep breath before he started to walk towards the teleport pad in his yard.  He teleported to the seventeeth floor, and made his way to grind monsters until it was time to fight...

Later in the day he walked across the fields and found Hestia waiting for everyone to gather together.  He stood behind her, having made an utterly silent approach the entire time.  He was working on his stealth, so hopefully she didn't notice him approaching.  "Why here?"  He asked her as he stood there.  His mouth piece was pulled down but his hood was still there, so his eyes were shadowed by it.  Of course, after everything happening he was considering leaving his old equipment behind.  Including Niger Natio.  He'd gone through so much with it, but it was time to just move on in the end.  And to move on, he would need some time to think...  At any rate, he felt needed here, especially since he swore to Hestia he'd help her to the end.  "Who else are we expecting to join us?"

In case players forget what Itzal's Armor looks like

Spoiler

Niger Natio.jpg

So today was the day huh? Embers had known this day would come for some time, it would inevitable from the moment she’d met both Domarus and Hestia. They were titans, rivals, that would clash against one another, in a battle that would shatter the ground. The prospect excited her. For as long as she’d known them, she had been waiting for this battle.

Today it had happened. Hestia had messaged her saying today was the day for Domarus to fall. Well, that was the other girl’s goal at least. While Embers would have loved for a chance to punch Domarus right in his face, show him he wasn’t the wolf pack alpha he believed himself to be, it wasn’t her kill to claim. Hestia was the only one who could claim that kill, assuming she could do that. Embers had another job, a job that would, well… If it hadn’t been for Raven, Embers would be fighting alongside Domarus without a seconds thought. But while survival of the fittest was one rule she lived by, there was another.

Don’t screw with family. And Domarus had broken that rule when he’d stolen Raven away from Hestia. Therefore, her job was simple. Get Raven and disable the girl until the fight ended. And a fight on the 17th floor. If Embers understood Greek Mythology, or, well, any Mythology, she’d understand the 17th floor is the perfect place for this battle to take place. Issue was, she had no idea.

The girl arrived on the 17th floor, and it didn’t take her long to find Hestia and another person. Wearing her ‘Reaper’ heavy armour, and with her Scythe on her back. The girl always took pride in her appearance being that of literal death.

“You can expect me” She said overhearing the other person talking. She took a good look at him, and snorted “God what are you supposed to be, a bunch of left over towels? I’ve seen more frightening things for Halloween like bunny girls” She rolled her eyes as she turned to face Hestia.

“Todays the day eh? Gotta admit, can’t wait to see that idiots face when he realizes I ain’t standing by his side. He loves his damn control, knowing every little thing that happens around him. Love to kick it to ‘im before the fights even started”  

The time had finally come for Aereth to tie up loose ends. After seeing for months how the ever rising thirst for power in Domarus finally brought other, powerful players on his trail, the brunette PKKer had decided to ditch him. Yes. His network of spies and the ability to work hidden behind a big guild was very useful for him, but in the end Domarus had outlived his usefulness. Add this to the fact that Itzal had aproached Aereth after the last boss fight and asked him to aid them in the battle and it wasn't very hard for him to choose the side on which he would be fighting today. 

Even though he had all of his stealth skills and mods activated it was pretty much impossible for him to approach the battlefield they choose for the confrontation discretely. So he simply didn't try. He walked straight up to the group around Itzal and stopped a couple of steps behind him, before sighing at the naive and childish chatter of the redhead.

"Words are meaningless without the intent and capabilities to follow through with them. Are you really sure that it was a good idea to bring her to the fight?" he simply stated addressing @Embers' strong words before turning his attention back to @Itzal. What followed then was his usual pre combat 'ritual' in removing the cloak he was wearing up until now and equipping his PvP gear. 

I glance towards the side to face towards Embers and Aereth as the duo make their way towards me having expected both to side with me in the end for the simple fact that for Embers she had promised to do so, and that for Aereth he had signed which side of the war he was being on when he agreed to help Itzal. The reason for it being here Itzal is simple it is where i wanted it to be since it is the most convenient place to prevent anyone from sneaking up on us during the middle of this fight. With this we can make sure we can deal with any assassins before they could reach us long before they could have the chance for sneaking upon us in one reason or the other. I say towards him with a small smile as Embers gets within speaking range with soon followed by Aereth as i look between the two as i get back up onto my feet as i look between the three fighters that are on my side. Fireheart first off don't need to give itzal a hard time for his outfit it is how he fights and he does a good job at doing so. Secondly. Glad to see you here. I say with a smile as i walk over and gives the red head a quick hug as i than would back away to look towards Aereth the killer of killers. Evening Aereth i do think it was a good idea to bring Fireheart with me since she sides with me as do you. We need all the help that we can get and she is willing to help take Domarus down a notch. 'and also deal with my sister.' I think to myself at the end as i gaze back towards the main settlement of Athenea's direction once more with my arms crossed at my chest as i wait patiently my familiar at my side also trusting in those i have trusted to be at my side for the schemes that i have for this game and world. Be it the prison, to friends i have chosen, and whatever else i take into this world and life with vigor and confidence.

Itzal nodded to Hestia, finding her logic sound.  He didn't respond to Embers, but when Aereth spoke up he glared at the player, even though his eyes couldn't be seen by any of them.  "Instead of doubting others focus on the task at hand."  he told the player with no emotion in his voice or tone.  He was angry with Aereth, angry that the man would lash out and verbally attack everyone in the area the way he had.  The man was nothing like the Aereth he had once known.  He was more aggressive, more wild.  He wondered if the player's time killing player killers had turned him into that.  As always of course, killing was a line Itzal didn't want to cross.  Not now and not ever.  For one reason or another though, he needed some time away from Aereth.  Despite that however, he wasn't about to let that anger cloud his judgement.  He would focus on what their task was first and foremost, and help achieve that task.  Afterwards...  He wasn't sure what he was going to be doing.  Velnia was silent, and wasn't in the mood to fly all over.  She knew Itzal was in a bad mood and that he was angry at Aereth for some reason.  She gave Aereth a cautious glance before crawling over to Itzal's other shoulder, wanting to focus on Hestia alone.  "Now then, what info do we have?  Other than Raven and Keres, how many does Domarus still have on his side?  Who faces who?"

One other arrived, making their ‘army’ size up to 4 people. Embers was a little disappointed. She knew Domarus didn’t have a massive force, not after she’d overheard bits and pieces about his kingdom starting to crash down. But even still, she had expected Hestia to be able to rally a few more people on her side. She was most surprised by the distinct lack of the Kid, Aka: Stryder. The kid was a goody-two-shoes idiot, but he and Hestia always seemed to think similar.

“Good idea to bring ‘her’ here? I have a name jackass. Just ‘cause I was part of his guild don’t mean I’m some lost idiot…!” She wasn’t yelling, but her tone was far from pleasant as she wanted to hit this orange-marked idiot back and forth with her bare fists. It was only when Hestia addressed her did she stop her planned assault of the idiot, and hugged the other girl back.

“Good to see ya Hes. Gotta admit, hell of a rag-tag team you’ve got here. I expected a grand army, but I suppose this’ll have to do. On the brightside, it’ll mean I can do my job without some idiot getting in my way” she glared at both Aereth and Itzal briefly before letting out a sigh.

“Despite his kingdom burning down, he has a good chunk of idiots willing to throw themselves in front of him. I’d say he has at least half a dozen people, not to mention that psycho of a player-killing child he has locked away somewhere. Outside of that….” The girl let out an annoyed growl “What annoys me, is Domarus hasn’t even tried to contact me to join him, and if he knew it was today…”

"Yes sir." Aereth said to @Itzal in a dismissing tone. Over the course of the last few days and weeks their friendship seemed to crumble apart with each passing day. He knew that the man had a problem with him but it didn't matter to the brunette player. Itzal called, and true to the promise he made way back when he was still Itzal's apprentice, Aereth came. Though it seemed that nobody really wanted to have him here but at the same time they needed his knowledge about the inner workings of Domarus' guild as well as his unmatched PvP experience. 

"Well... I can only confirm that. With me also another one of his higher commanding players left him. This should only leave him with a handful of mindless players at his disposal. They'll most probably outnumber us slightly, but with three frontliners and a sidekick we should be able to even out the odds as good as possible. I won't suggest a battle plan since I have no idea if you guys already have something planned, but one thing you need to take into consideration is that he and his group might fight until the very end." His voice was serious. This might as well be a death battle, so all participants should be very clear about this. "So if push comes to shove remember that we are only four players. Even one casualty on our side could mean the failure of the operation and maybe even the doom of all of us." 

The girl noticed there was…something between the two boys. Probably a measurement contest gone wrong, if she hazard any guess. But if she was honest, she didn’t care for it, or them honestly. She was here for Hestia, the presence of them meant a single thing. Cannon fodder. They were to distract the unimportant people in the battle while Hestia dealt with Domarus and she handled Raven. Everyone else in the battle was immaterial.

The orange marker one, the murderer, commented how they’d be outnumbered, and Embers snorted. Was that not obvious from the start? And numbers didn’t matter. “Outnumbered, maybe, out skilled?” She didn’t bother to finish her sentence. Partly because he said a single word, and the girl went an anger wash over her. This idiot…had just called her…a sidekick?!

“I’m a what?!” She yelled as she marched towards him, rage flowing out of her “A god damn sidekick? You wanna say that again princess?” Without a moments’ hesitation, the second he was in range her leg shot out like a missile, aimed at his kneecap to bring him onto the ground. If it connected, the girl was certain she’d bring him to his knees and make him suffer for making such a student comment!

However, her strike did not connect with his knee. Instead, Aereth had deflected her strike with a glare “You try that again, you’re dead”

A growl escaped the girls throat, one filled with rage. In those moments, she didn’t care that he was stronger than her. She wanted to prove a point. “Come on, try it. See how far you get before I make you eat your teeth. Make my damn day ever better. I’m already screwing Domarus today. Do you want to be next on my list?” The girl smiled at the prospect of more violence. Domarus was the first target, but if this guy wanted to joined to join that….She’d be more than happy to give him what he wanted.

I let out a soft sigh as i shake my head at something i should've expected from the beginning from bringing to volatile forces together within the same room as i glance between the two players as a single thought can only play in my mind. 'Did Domarus have any control over these two?' I think to myself as i make my way over towards the players in question and would attempt to push them away or shove them away using my shield if need be as i glance from one player to the next with a serious look in my blue eyes. Look and listen if you could please and thank you. Domarus is the enemy today not each other. want to die? than make yourselves easier targets by giving him something to exploit. Furthermore, you're both my allies in some form or the other and i would very much like for you to at least act like you tolerate the others existence because of that fact. I say as i than look specifically at Aereth. Please don't antagonize Fireheart. And yes you are my ally cause you agree to help with my prison idea and i would really like it if everyone involved with that and eventually the frontlines just agreed with each other. To that extent don't antagonize the firecracker. You pointed out that the frontlines were emotional idiots don't go making yourself a hypocrite by making this battlefield one fueled by self-destructive tendencies. And yes i know that this is a player rather than a mob but to me the base idea stands that we don't need another battlefield with infighting.

I than turn my gaze towards Embers and give her a raised eyebrow plain and simple as i look at her rather blandly. And Fireheart please keep your chill i know you're excited just as much as i am about kicking Domarus around, but chill i need you to have a cool head today. Plus their is no need to be going attacking others be the bigger person here and instead of trying to prove him right about his comments prove him wrong with your actions. Actions speak louder than words Fireheart prove that you're just as good as top killer over here. I say while gesturing over towards Aereth when saying that. As i than glance towards Itzal and gives him a small nod to show i am glad he at least is not making the situation worst.

Standing on the third floor, Hidden would keep a steady pace as she moved towards her destination. She was in a specifically bad mood, one of anger and hurt. One of the two people she had trusted in this game had decided to betray her. He gave up her names to an enemy, placing a target on her back. She preferred to place on her own targets. Her familiar, Umbra, followed her, the shadow fox seeming more distorted then usual. The familiar was directly impacted by her own mood, making its shadows random and giving the occasional violent twist of the shadows. Stepping into the labyrinth, she began to headed to the spot where they put him. She let out a sigh, one of exasperation. She thought to herself as she made the twists and turns to get to the spot. 'I will make him pay. I won't kill him, he just needs to understand what his place is and what is and isn't acceptable of him'. She stopped as she stepped in front of a boulder. 

The boulder way far to heavy to push out of the way, and far too strong for a normal weapon to break through it. Luckily, she had something that would do just the trick. Stepping back, she would point her weapon towards the center of the boulder, her dagger even with her face. Putting her emotions into the dagger, a dark shadow would envelop the blade with the occasionally crackle of electricity. She would leap forward, striking the boulder quick and fast. Any normal dagger would have shattered on the first attack, but hers had Phase activated, the blade passing through the outside of the dagger and striking the center, sending cracks through it. With one final attack, the rock would burst apart, sending rubble and dust everywhere. 

As the dust cleared, it was easy to see a young boy chained to the wall and unable to escape. "Adrian right?" she would take a step forward cautiously. She knew the boy was intelligent and quick with a mind forced into the shape of a battle hardened warrior. "Let's make a deal" 

@Domarus, you wanting to RP Adrian? I dunno exactly what he's like

Adrian:  The boy smiled when he heard steps towards his little prison.  When the boulder was destroyed he chuckled silently to himself.  When he heard the voice he looked up to who was talking, revealing the nine year old boy.  "Oooooooh~  Hidden, the mighty assassin!  I heard you tried to gut someone on the frontlines.  Is that actually true?  I'm impressed, not many people have the guts to do what's necessary,"  he said with a grin.  When she told him to make a deal with her he threw his head back, slamming it the wall and laughed.  "OH you MUST be desperate if you came here wanting help, and knowing who I am!"  He curled his legs up like a giddy child while his red wrists hung from the chains.  "Oh it's Christmas!~  What are you not strong enough to do what you need to do?  I know you have the guts if rumors hold true.  If it's power you need I could easily help you there~  Or even better...  I can make you strong...  But let us save that for later!  What do you want?  What is it you want from me?"

Domarus:  He nodded to them all and looked off towards the town where the teleport pad was kept.  He had messaged Hidden to meet him on the way, but he had a feeling she was going to be late.  He would go ahead and send her a message that he would only wait a little longer.  If she still wished to come, to meet him on the seventeenth floor and to not enter the battle until the opportune moment arose.  With that he began making his way with what little people he had left with him...

@Hidden

Itzal couldn't believe this.  They were here to fight Domarus and the two of them were fighting like children.  He was about to snap at the two of them when Hestia intervened.  Itzal decided to stand a foot or two away from the trio and cool off while they had their little spat.  He was realizing that nothing he did would change the way these two behaved.  They were both children playing warrior.  Easily offended and quickly forgetting who the true enemy was.  If everyone were like this, then no one would escape this world.  When she's done with her speech and nods to Itzal he nods back and speaks up.  "Bottom line is this.  We are here to face Domarus and him alone.  Let's put our focus and attention on him instead of making jabs at each other.  Domarus even at this state shouldn't be underestimated, and we are stronger when we work together."  He walked over to Hestia and spoke softly for only her to hear.  "Do you want me to face your sister if she comes?  I won't kill her, but I may use tactics meant to scare her or force her to back off or down."  Assuming the two players had calmed down he would look at them.  "Alright, so back to the original question.  What is the plan?  Who is facing Domarus, who is facing Keres, and who is facing the remnants of his forces?"

@Hestia @Embers @Aereth

He took a deep breath. They were right. The curvy redhead was easy to trigger. He knew it and the easy jabs he took at her weren’t going to get them anywhere. Especially since it seemed that nobody had a plan on how to approach the upcoming fight. Somebody had to take the lead...

“You’re right.” He said to Hestia, he just threatened another ally of his with killing them. It’s been a rough couple of weeks, many frontlines he respected turning out to be a bunch of morons, permanent issues with LC and now this war. Slowly the cracks in his strong facade and sanity were beginning to show. “Sorry Firecracker. If you like we can settle that issue after we’re done here, but for now....” he stepped forward and turned to face his allies. “For now we will stop Dom and finish what we started.”

“First we need to take a look at the tasks each one of us will have to tackle. Hestia, Since you are the beefiest of us I would say you focus on Domarus. He is the strongest of them damage wise and you need to make sure he won’t get any of his devastating AOE’s off. Second task will go to you Embers. You will be tasked to handle Hestias sister. She should be around your level maybe a bit higher since the last time I saw her is already some weeks ago. But you can take her on if you are careful. Make sure to separate her from the big fight.” He did turning his attention to Itzal. “Get her out of the way of me and Itzal. We will be taking on Keres and the rest of remaining forces. I have an idea for ending the fight early, that might or might not work depending on the situation. We are also going to keep the others away from Hestia and Embers, while trying to capture Keres. She is very important to Dom and there might be a slim chance that he will surrender once we get her. But that is not sure. If it doesn’t work out we need to win the fight and defeat the henchmen before joining Hestia and ending the battle as a whole.” He then paused. 

“There are a couple of uncertainties to keep in mind though. Namely, Hidden whom I hope to have abandoned Domarus as soon as she would have noticed that his underground network got routed. In case she joins the fight Itzal and me should still be able to hold her back as well.” He hoped for her and their own sales that she wouldn’t show up to make their fight any harder run necessary. “And lastly: Adrian.” An ice cold shiver ran down his spine as he spoke out the name. “Small boy, insanely big threat. If he comes.... Grab your teleport crystals and retreat. Once he starts wrecking havoc nobody is safe anymore. He is as unpredictable as he is uncontrollable. He could very well attack his own allies if he feels like it. And he it would at least take three or more top level players to keep him at bay...” Commandig a private and independent platoon of spies certainly paid off in the end. Being able to take out most of his underground network and giving out details about almost every member of Domarus scheme was one of the main reasons they could win the biggest fights before they even started properly. 

A violent growl escaped Embers throat as Hestia muscelled between her and the idiot who she wanted to hit. The asshole had deflected her strike, not even fighting back and threw useless words at her. A wolf fought with teeth, not words! And Embers wanted to sink her teeth into him so badly! Even if Domarus was the target…This idiot had just become Embers enemy number two…maybe. Possibly three depending on her mood after the fight.

The girl wanted to lash out, the fire in her veins had started to pulsate already.

“Be the bigger person? Ain’t that his job” She pointed with her chin, after all, he was about an inch taller than she was. “Plus you know I’m good for our deal. I made a damn bargain with you, and my word is my damn bond…” She shook her head, but Hestia’s intervention was enough to direct her flame, her hatred and rage, back to her target. Domarus…

However, despite the idiot killer being an asshole, he started speaking again. She was about to yell at him to shut his hole…wait..Firecracker?! She hadn’t heard Hestia refer to her as it, and she felt a split. Part of her wanted to hit him, and yet, it wasn’t a bad nickname…She let out a soft growl of annoyance.

“You’re right, we will. Once Domarus is dealt with, you and I are gunna have a long talk…” The girl licked her lips at the prospect, right as he started delivering a battle plan. Embers didn’t listen to most of it, after all, there was only a single part that interested her. Raven. She was to find the other girl, and take her away from the fight. Easily said, and easily done. Embers had her Scythe, and she knew how to cripple an opponent with her hands in seconds if she needed too, plus Martial Arts skills would be useful, if she could be bothered.

Although hearing the name Adrian. Even Embers felt something run down her spin. There was something wrong with that boy, something so fundamentally broken in his head. Although…

“Ain’t no way Adrian can make it here. Domarus might be an ass, but he has some common sense. He’s locked up and chained. Not sure where if I’m honest, but ain’t no way in hell he’ll make it. Not unless Domarus has gone completely mad and let the idiot off his leash”  

I take a deep relaxing breathe as things have calmed down as i step away from Aereth and Embers with the hope that the duo won't start a fight right then and there, and more importantly that Aereth won't antagonize Embers into action for whatever reason he could conceive to do so. I listen intently and nods my head glad enough that the only part i had planned for which was Embers taking down my sister and dealing with her isn't be interrupted by what Aereth had to input which is rather useful by the end of it. Though rather interesting to hear that the tiny kid is someone that causes Aereth of all people to be scared of for some reason. Seems like things are planned out right now which just leaves the fact that whenever this Adrian would show up i am certain that Domarus would be willing to work with me to take down something or someone that is supposedly that dangerous.  That or he would see it as a oppurtunity to strike me down if he thinks Adrian isn't to much of a threat to him by the end of the day. One or the other is going to happen and we will find out if that is the case if this kid shows up. Until than though go in with confidence we're not dealing with that kid that scares you two. I say in a rather calm and relaxed manner not seeing the threat from not understanding it at all as i gaze towards the main settlement's direction once more to wait patiently for Domarus to finally show up for the fight to begin.

Anger, hostility, resentment.  Childish behavior.  Itzal was putting professionalism first in this scenario.  He was angered at Aereth but wasn't letting that get in the way.  Yet these two would allow their petty banter rile them up this badly before their enemy even arrived?  This.  This was what the frontlines had stooped down to.  Children fighting among each other.  He ended up shaking his head in raw disappointment.  What happened to his apprentice he did not know.  But the apprentice he knew was either locked away or buried.  That much was certain.  When Aereth suggested Embers facing off against Raven to keep her at bay, he looked at Hestia, raising his head just enough to let some light shine through, so she could see his look of concern.  However her facial reaction showed that she was ok with it, so he nodded saying nothing.  "One last thing:  No killing.  Paralyze them or pin them down and use these,"  he said, tossing what seemed to be handcuffs towards the players.  "I had a blacksmith craft these.  Their durability is highest above all else.  You paralyze them or knock them down.  You cuff them.  The handcuffs can link to each other, so when you take down more simply link them to each other and it will be near impossible for them to run away."  Hearing them talk about someone named Adrian confused Itzal but he trusted Hestia's judgement and nodded. 

As the young boy came in sight, her smirk faded. Even though she wasn't as terrified of the boy as Aereth was, she still knew to be mindful. He was very powerful, and well trained in combat. What he didn't know, there was a teleport crystal hook to the back of her pants that was well covered by her cloak, making it impossible to see. She let him ramble on, but it mostly seemed like he was trying to talk her up. "You are well informed," she noted to him. The kid seemed quite excited, elated that she was there. "You don't know what I need..." she said, replying to him calling her desperate. He quickly began to ramble, his mind obviously not that of a innocent child, but a crazed adult. "Guts, make me strong... what?" she shook her head, her mouth reforming its smile. "You're good at this, I'll give that to you. You are trying to get jumble in my head by saying many distracting things quickly" She replaced her dagger in her sleeve. "I know exactly who you are and what you are capable of. You are right about that. What you're wrong about is you think that I need you" she had to be careful with her words. He was as sharp tongued as Domarus and could get her to spill things. She had to make it seem like she didn't really need him. Make him seem more like an asset than an essential piece. 

"You would make things... easier to say in the least. You see, Domarus has found himself in a petty fight over ideas. Normally, I wouldn't be worried, but my name has been put on some sort of list for hunting. I have no intentions on fighting for Domarus's cause as I am my own person. However, Aereth is the one that placed my name on said list. He's plotted against Domarus and will arrive to fight. My job for you is to keep everyone else off me when I challenge him. Do that and you've earned your freedom" Shifting her weight to one side she would smile again and finally ask, "Interested?" 

@Domarus

As Hidden's smirk faded, Adrian's only grew.  At her words of being well informed he scoffed and acted offended in a sarcastic manner.  "Why would I not be?  Truly you do not underestimate me?"  At her words stating he didn't know what she needed his grin returned, a shadow over his eyes.  "Oh don't I?"  At her smiling again he listened to her words.  When she finished he burst into uncontrollable laughter, rolling on the floor and wall still chained.  The red marks flashing as more damage was dealt, yet his health returned to normal quicker than it fell.  "Oh that's precious!  Really?  You think you can fool me?  Well let's test that shall we?  You don't need me?  Then scat!  Please.  Doing things the easy way.  Where is the fun in that?  Would you really find enjoyment, pleasure if it came that easily?  Do you really think the sweet taste of revenge, in whatever form or shape you see it in, would be satisfied with an easy way out?  No.  It has to be done through planning, working.  Why make this one encounter be the end of his punishment?  Why not let it be the start?  Oh the words you could say to him.  The things that would make his eyes widen in horror and pain.  If you want to kill him, or at the very least make him suffer.  You can't just go rushing into it.  So here's my counter deal:  Admit to me that you cannot do this on your own, and that you do in the end need my help.  I get to target who I want.  I choose when i enter the fight.  Though I will enter the fight.  I won't kill Aereth, and I won't kill you.  If you meet each and every one of those conditions then I'll join you.  Cause the difference between us Hidden, is that I don't mind waiting one little bit~"

Domarus walked across the fields towards the group.  Keres and Raven by his side with the four following behind.  Domarus soon stopped a decent ways away from the group, but close enough where they could easily hear each other. 

"So you did betray me after all Embers.  After I learned that Aereth had turned his back on me, and judging by who you'd been spending your time with I figured you sided with her.  How cute.  Hestia, you have a man who cares about no one's goals but his own, a man who devotes himself to everyone else's goals and not his own.  And a woman who flares at just about everyone.  Truly, you have gathered the misfits of Aincrad."  He drew his massive ax as the assassins and scout shifted to combat positions.  Domarus began walking calmly over to Hestia, his red visor flashing.

"Now then, who will challenge me first?  Will it be my first, former and most disappointing general Aereth?  Or perhaps the righteous scout who let's his morals bind him?  Or will it be the woman who doesn't take no for an answer?  Or perhaps Hestia herself.  To be honest Embers, I'm quite surprised you haven't just charged right off the bat to kill me where I stand.  What's the delay?"