[F17-PP] War of Ideologies - Turn of Fate <Itzal, Hestia, Domarus, Embers, Aereth>>

Adrian was a threat, but Embers wasn’t too worried. Even in his last moments, even Domarus wasn’t stupid enough to unleash the nutcase of a child. She had only met him a dozen times, and while he didn’t scare her, there was something unsettling about him. It was if she could see what had shattered, the pieces that had fallen off of him. And he was disgusting. A wolf who hunted purely for sport and made a mess of everything in his path.

She caught the cuffs thrown to her, more out of instinct than predictions, and after letting out a huff, placed them on the belt of her armour. She’d much rather beat Raven into a bloody submission after the stupidity that was the younger sisters reactions, yet…She had made a bargain to Ember Nite to bring her sister back alive. And her word was her oath.

“So we tag ‘em and move on, sounds easy enough” she grinned a cocky grin right as movement caught the girls eye. And she let out a loud laugh as she spotted a group of people, leading the way was non other than her former guild leader. The Alpha wolf who had beat her into ‘submission’ through nothing short of brute force. To his credit, it had been a great fight. But he had wanted her to submit, and that was something she’d never do. She was her own fire, her own hellfire. And you can’t stop it from burning.

“Betrayed?” The girl echoed the word. It was an ugly word, one she hated Domarus to throw at her even if it was somewhat accurate. She was a Williams, and if there was one thing she could always hold from that last name, it was her damn honour and loyalty. She grabbed the Scythe off of her back, and while part of her body was screaming at her to charge. To bring her Scythe, her fist, down upon Domarus, she stayed her blood lust.

“Trust me on this Domarus, there is nothing in this world I’d love more than to fight you again. To show you that I burn brighter than you ever could, and show you just how stupid you were to think you could ever control me. Kick you down and show you, you ain’t no Wolf Alpha” The girl felt her blood start to ignite, and her eyes began to burn with the fires of rage and hatred “But I ain’t got the first claim on ya. Hestia’s got that honour, you stole away her damn sister! Family Domarus! Blood comes before everything, and you had the balls to try and disrupt it” She glanced at Hestia. Part of her, the darkest part, wanted to see the other girl be defeated, if only for the reason she could step in and prove how bright she burnt!

“But trust me on this Domarus, if you survive Hestia…I’m coming for you...And i'll show you how a Williams fights, and how a Williams kills”  

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I look towards the red haired man as he arrives finally onto the scene as i let my sword ignite into a blue aura signaling the startup of an attack as  look towards the player as i smirk to myself ready to finally get this started as i glance back towards my allies and gives the three a smile. No time like the present to start taking names. I say in a joking manner before i activate the <<charge>> skill as i rush forward straight towards the red haired man as he finishes speaking as i swing my blade downwards towards him from upper right to lower left starting off the attack known as Legion Destroyer. A series of eleven consecutive attacks that are done over and over again as i would use my left hand that is holding the blade to attack over and over to apply pressure to the two handed axe wielding man. The shield in my right hand ready to intercept and stab into any weapon that would get near me with the metalic juts of metal that are upon the shield to try and puncture people or monster that get near it. Was there any doubt who would start this Domarus? I'll finish what i started! I say towards the man with a grin across my face and a look that scream unending determination and self-confidence.

Kuro looks towards the flying dragon and rushes forward intending to start the fight alongside its partner as it glares down the small dragon with its hazel colored eyes. The mitigation familiar and proud lion that can compete in speed with even the likes of Velnea after many games of tag chasing down the enemy to stop the tiny dragon from interfering with its master fighting off her rival.

"If you know me so well then you should have expected my betrayal." Aereth answered the redhead. "You were no longer useful to me so I decided to discard you. And now look at you." He then unsheathed his phase weapon and pointed at his remaining forces. "A handful of stupid dolls that followed your call was all that was left of your little underground organization. Even Hidden left you. You never should have trusted me. Just like I never trusted you. But enough talking now. Let's get serious.

With that he ended his little speech and prepared his first attack. Flames erupted from his armor and his strongest area of effect sword art was already charged. He only waited for the raid leader to start her charge. As soon as she had taken her first few steps, the brunette accelerated, staying close behind Hestia seemingly aiming to use an opening she would surely generate. Obviously having a different plan, Aereth activated his <<Charge>> skill to leave Hestia and Domarus behind him. Placing himself between his backup force and himself the brunette started to unleash his AoE sword art, hoping Itzal would stick to the plan and back him up..

It would appear that the young man had her cornered already. She had never been good at manipulating people and even when she tried he had taken back ahold of the conversation and now held it with a iron grip. He assured her that he didn't mind at all where he was, meaning the freeing him was no longer even a remotely useful bargaining chip. "Firstly, I attempt to never underestimate an opponent. Secondly..." her voice would trail off as she thought. If she freed him, then he would attack whoever he pleased not including her or Aereth. He seemed pretty set, so she didn't think he would betray his own word. The boy was obviously crazed, believing that she should punish him to the extremes, torture him to the point that he would beg for death. "My intention isn't to punish him, just to make sure that he knows his place. I will beat that into him for as long as I have to. His punishment length is based on however long that takes" 

Thinking to herself again, she weighed the odds. 'If I accept his deal, then technically I get everything what I want. I would no longer be technically a part of Domarus's side anymore, but my own side. Domarus has helped me in the past, but has gotten me targeted a lot in the past. Also, this has probably been the first time Adrian has been held by any bound, even if it is only held by his own word and vow' 

"You're right." She would state plainly. "I need you for this operation. Domarus's concerns aren't mine, and I should stick with my own. You keep your end of the deal ad at the end of the day I'll have what I want. I am on my own side now. All that's left Adrian is to free you and listen to whatever suggestions you have" She would step back and take a breath. This would probably be her most influential decision in the game yet. She wasn't sure how long Adrian's vow would last but she was certain that his curiosity of her would keep her alive as long as she remained interesting for him. 

"Hold still" she would say plainly. A second later, she made two powerful thrusts, each breaking the chains at his arms. Only take a bit longer, she would have the boy freed. Stepping back, she would marvel at the monster she had just unleashed. "Alright, what is your plan of action"?

@Domarus 

Adrian could easily see he won the argument and was clearly reveling in that fact.  When she said she always made the attempt to never underestimate an opponent, which he thought was poorly phrased, he simply chuckled.  "So you say~  We'll see what happens."  She began to take a while to think to herself, before speaking again.  Mentioning how she would only beat Aereth as long as it took to put him into submission.  To this, Adrian laughed.  "Well dear Hidden, knowing that moron's ego you've got at least a months work in front of you.  And I doubt you can make him submit to you by yourself.  Of course you'll realize this soon enough."  She took another moment to think to herself and he grinned.  "Do I really make that much of an impact?  Dear oh dear, I didn't realize words could be so powerful."  He loved taunting and teasing people, but...  Hidden was different.  He had a different goal set for her than he did others.  "Of course, the art of speechcraft is teachable."  When she spoke up again, his grin slowly grew into a big smile.  When she finished his eyes flashed with excitement and interest.  "As it should be!  I'm very proud of you Hidden dear~"  She released his bonds and he stood up straight instantly, stretching his limbs.  After some stretching he opened his menu and equipped his gear.  Now, instead of looking like a small innocent child, he wore a black hood and cape, gray leather bracers, cloth shirt and pants, and black boots.  He also wore a ring that had a symbol on it.  A dagger appeared on his right hip and a rapier appeared on his left.  "As for a plan of action?  For maximum entertainment, I recommend you charge into the fight aiding Domarus.  Act like you're on his side.  I'll watch from afar for a bit while I enjoy Domarus crumbling in his emotional struggle against Hestia.  When it reaches the breaking point then I'll jump in.  When I do you turn 'traitor' and we take on the fools.  How does that sound?"  He walked past her but the stopped.  "One thing I want to know however:  Hidden.  What is your goal?"

Domarus turned to look at Embers as she ran her little speech.  He scoffed at her through his helmet. 

"For someone who prefers combat over chatting, you sure do talk a lot Embers.  And what happened to you?  You always said you took what you wanted.  That you were a hunter.  Yet here you are talking about loyalty to someone who doesn't burn with the fire you enjoy seeing and feeling.  Someone who doesn't have that same conviction to take what they want at any cost.  Following her won't gain you anything you desire.  So which is it Embers?-"  His attention snapped to Hestia who activated charge and swung her blade at him.  Due to him being off guard she landed a few swings on him, but he was able to intercept the last half of the activated sword art with his ax, spinning it so that it knocked her own blade, and herself back a moment.  The instant she was knocked back, even if it was just a step, he would slam his weapon down on her, holding his long hilt against her own blade, pressing down on her as he spoke up.

"Interrupting a conversation now?"  His red visor flashed, revealing his wrath to her.  "How low do you intend to stoop Ember?"  And with that he used all his strength to launch her back, then activated charge as he rushed forward and activated the Screw Dimension sword art on her before shifting to his own fighting style.

Keres watched as Itzal took on Raven, pushing her back.  She rolled her eyes under the shadow of her hood before she and the three other players at her sides charged at Aereth.  Unlike the other player killers he'd fought, they were completely and totally unified.  Keres leaped up over Aereth's head, using a dagger to block any swing he made at her.  While she did that, the scout shot at him head on, with the two assassins circling towards his sides.  All three arrived at the same time, with the scout thrusting his rapier at Aereth, and the assassins striking him with a dagger, and straight sword.  If he tried to attack one of them they would parry it and let his force push them back while another of the trio struck at him from another angle.  Keres rejoined the fight, and the four of them would continue to switch around and shift.  Even if he focused on the weapons it would be hard to tell who was who. 
     "Well lookie there Ae~  All alone again are we?  Hestia having her little face off with Dommy.  Ember dozing off with facing reality.  Itzi too busy worrying about the little one.  And why wouldn't you be alone?  You only help those who benefit you right?  You don't actually care about them do you?  All you care about is how to further your own goals.  So~"  In the middle of their shifting, Keres popped up behind Aereth and spoke in his ears.  "Tell me how your different than Domarus?"  and with a laugh she'd rejoin the group.

Rhozarth roared at Kuro and took flight.  The red dragon, always bathing in flames wore a black iron armor that looked like a dragon's skeleton on the outside.  Rhozarth wasn't as fast as Kuro, not by a long shot, but he was fast enough to evade attacks.  In addition to this he was very strong and could withstand most attacks.  The difference between Kuro and Rhozarth, was that one of them could use projectile attacks.  While the other could not.  Rhozarth launched waves of intense flames after Kuro, aiming them in a way that would lead Kuro in a certain area.  Whether Kuro realized it or not, Rhozarth was leading the familiar into an enclosed area where the familiar would find itself hard pressed to run away from Rhozarth.

The tall girl listened to Domarus, even though part of her knew she shouldn’t. That idiots once weapon was words, his dumb ability to talk and talk. And she knew she shouldn’t have listened to a single word he said. But, she did, and for those moments after, the girl froze entirely as what he said dawned on her. He was…right.

Following Hestia wouldn’t get her what she desired would it? After all, Hestia burnt, but it wasn’t like Domarus. Domarus burnt like a wild flame, naked to the eye, and yet capable of greatness. It had been that flame that had captivated her interest, and lead her into joining him at the beginning. He had shown her strength, and beaten her face in during their fight. He had shown her strength, brutality and no mercy. Qualities she respected.

By her own words, Domarus lived and ruled through the jungle, and by her own decree, she should follow him. But, he had stolen away blood….But which is more important?! She….had no idea.

She swore softly as she watched the battle unfold, but she made no move to join the battle in front of her. Even although she could feel her blood on fire, she had to make sure she was right.

“Blood or strength...I always thought, one didn’t stop the other but…” She let out a growl as she searched for the answer inside her own head.

Itzal watched as Domarus approached and attempted to play mind games with people.  Itzal of course, ignored his words towards the scout.  However, after Domarus spoke to Embers, Hestia launched forward, interrupting him.  She attempted to strike him and she had.  At least, halfway before he made his own counter and launched her back chasing after her.  Itzal turned to fight when he saw Embers doing nothing while everyone else moved.  "D**n it!"  He rushed past Embers, drew his blade, and swung at the player he knew was Raven who drew her own weapon to block him.  He held her there for a moment.  "Aereth, sorry about this but Embers seems to be out of commission!  The second she snaps out of wherever she is, get her to hold Raven off for me and I'll come to your aid got it?"  He pushed Raven back and shot at her, not giving her a moment's rest.  He didn't use a single sword art, but he did strike at her with fierce speed and precision.  She may have been training with Domarus, but he'd trained and exercised for much longer.  Not just alone, not just with his friends, but with strangers.  Bosses.  And even, well.  Himself, seeing as how he frequently dueled Ulises (a temporary split personality he had at one point, this being wrath incarnate).  And even further than this, he trained every other day to keep his skills from dulling.  If she attacked he would simply parry and advance with a counter attack.  If she went on the defensive he'd pick up his pace and strike more.  He'd analyze her strategy to the point where he could duel her while talking.  "Well Raven?  This is what you wanted right?  Players pitted against each other?  This is the path Domarus walks you know.  He seeks to take freedom away from everyone by controlling what rules they should live by.  By manipulating people into being who he thinks they should be, and doing what he thinks they should do.  Well let us be the living example that it will be a cold day in hell before mankind gives up that freedom.  Do you really want to fight everyone?  What do you hope to do here?  You all plan to kill us?  Do you plan to kill your sister?  We could have declared who you all are at any point we wanted.  We can still tell you.  However we aren't, because we are giving you all a second chance."  He pushed her back further, the two of them now a good distance from the others, and held a stance that could be offensive or defensive, whichever was needed.  "So what you need to ask yourself Raven, without thinking about what Domarus would say.  What now?  What do you want to do?  Not Domarus.  What do you want to do for yourself?"

I grit my teeth in annoyance as i glare towards Domarus as he shoves me back as i quickly raise my shield once more taking the hit and the extra backlash that tries to tear through my defenses as i shift my shield arm to knock away the attack and quickly moves forward to get back onto offense. I stare at the man with the axe and a vendeta against me like i him as i glare daggers at the man my blue eyes fierce and cold as my black hair move up and towards the right as i dip down low and towards my left while moving forward before correcting my posture with once more legion destroyer as i swing my blade while holding onto my shield. My shield ready to knock or parry away any attack sent towards me as i glare at him taking a quick glance as i watch Itzal deal with my sister instead of Embers. Fireheart! Snap out of it! You can change you don't have to be about feeling and being consumed by flames always! You told me that you were willing to change so now is the time to choose Fireheart! Will you remain a person consumed by that flame or are you willing to change to not be a person consumed by rage all the time! I yell over towards the red haired girl as i glance back for only the briefest of moments to give her a quick look to look directly at her eyes with my own blue colored ones of determination.

------------------------------------------------------------------

She looks forward as things happen around her from Aereth attacking her allies and holding them at bay towards the former leader of the Ascendatns making his way over towards her as she just grins knowing that in terms of damage she could easily outplay him anyday of the week. 'Even though i would prefer not to do so at all to begin with.' She thinks to herself as she crosses her arms at her chest and calmly waits patiently for the man to finish his long winded speech about what he believes rather than taking in all of the facts. To make a monster out of anyone that doesn't side with him seemingly if she was to listen to his words as she shakes her head from one side to the other. 'we may be the darkness and they can say we might not see, but at least we aren't blinded by their light of self righteousness. Though it seems Sis is trying to walk that fine line of dark and light.' She thinks to herself knowing that her sister is trying to be just if what she has heard before she cut messages is true. Prisons. But then their is the fact she is seemingly ready to do what is necessary by stealing to get ahead things that may be seen as valuable, and who knows if given time to kill to protect.

Why don't you shut up and give up in trying to understand while you're blinded. She says simply not caring what he has to say as she sprints forward knowing the answer inside, but not caring to humor his words since she knows the path she walks. She knows what she is doing when she does everything in her power to be able to do something to try and change and have things show actual merit quickly. 'To have peace be swift to avoid anymore unnecessary deaths, and to prevent to many martyrs to be made along the way.' She thinks to herself as she kicks her sprint up into a <<charge>> as she shoots forward with the power of all might in her hand and goes for a swift punch towards the Ascendants gut the young girl having spent all her free time in learning actual martial arts and hand to hand combat. Avoiding leveling to learn instead how to fight like a actual fighter in the real world to have an advantage at every stage in a fight against opponents willing to put her faith into practiced skills over the games movements to allow players such things. You know nothing about me so shut up and just fight. You don't know what i believe so stop trying to talk to me as if you do understand. She says in a neutral and calm tone of voice towards the man as she would lash out with a swift kick to the knee if her punch missed. You can't protect anything or save anything so just give up on me and kill or jail me already. She says not wanting to die, fearing it even now in the back of her mind. Though at this point just wanting to put up a brave front and if anything if she dies she can finally meet the man that made her sister the way she is. her sister's hero to try and understand why she is the way she is within this game. She has to be strong if she wants to survive.

Aereth grit his teeth. Even though he was able to land the initial attack, things went south from there on. Hestia fought Domarus, Itzal was fighting Raven and Embers was... doing nothing, leaving him up against FOUR opponents at once. Yes he was tier three and had arguably the best light armor in the whole game combined with a phase weapon, but outnumbered four to one there was no chance he was going to win or even hold them back properly. He needed to try get Embers back into the fight.

@Embers

"See? I told you this stupid f*ck wouldn't be good for anything. I told you the moment I saw that she would fight on our side." He shouted into the back rows where Itzal was fighting and Embers was spacing out. "She was always this stupid, letting herself be confused with simple words no matter the circumstances she was in. A weak and stupid idiot that can't even stand to her own word." he hoped to ignite the fire in her again with the things he just said. And if not... Well it always feels good to let out aggression and tell other people how stupid they were.

@Domarus

Immediately after wards he had to take three hard hits from the assassins before he heard Keres' voice behind him. "Alone..." he answered, reflecting the words she just spoke. "You're right. I really don't care how this fight will end. If Hestia wins, she and Itzal will owe me something. If Domarus wins... Well then he still loses, he has already lost almost everything because of me. And maybe I will finally be able to rest then. I just know that I don't have the patience anymore to follow the orders of a person that I know I can beat without even breaking a sweat." the brunette said before pausing.

"But until that I wanna have some fun. Life has been getting dull. Only grinding mobs, bosses and doing the dirty work for our redhead imperator over there is just tiring, it drains your life. Maybe I'll finally be able to cut loose again for once..." he took the handcuffs Itzal handed him earlier and threw them on the ground, slowly entering into his hunting mode and filling the air around them with a heavy and malicious aura.

"F*ck Itzal and his morals. If my group doesn't act according to plan, why should I?" he thought before telling the four players in front of him one more thing.

"Today you will learn that nothing is more fun than a good fight with everything on the line. Because at the moment of the kill, you are never more alive." It was time to finally get this party properly started. If Keres, who he knew wouldn't deal any damage to him, was with them he would only have to fight three people and deal with the disruption she additionally provided. If he would get lucky he could kill at least two of them before being brought down himself... With that he prepared for the next barrage of attacks striking at every little opening his opponents would give him in addition to applying burn damage to them with every hit they would land on him. 

Embers hadn’t moved from where she was standing, as the question roamed her mind. What was the right thing to do? She’d given Hestia her word, and yet, her word went against her instincts. It went against what she thought was right, because blood was important, but what about personal strength? She watched the battle unfurl before her, and yet, despite the burning fire in her veins that demanded she get involved, she just….couldn’t. Maybe this wasn’t her fight, after all, if Hestia truly was strong…she couldn’t need her, right?

That’s when Hestia’s voice rang into her ears. She looked at the other girls blue eyes, and for those few seconds, she saw it. The fire within the other girl. It burned nothing like Domarus, and yet, it was so clear. A blue flame, that was beautiful. It captivated her within seconds, and at the same time, her damn title…The girl took a step forwards towards the fight. Hestia was right, in a way…Just because she believed in something, didn’t mean she couldn’t change her mind.

The law of the jungle was forever, and Embers had no intention of abandoning her ways. However, just because she believed it…didn’t mean another did. Just because she hated the weak, didn’t mean that other people would obey these laws. Hestia had a point, while rage was a constant…She didn’t need it.

“After all, it is the right thing to do Fireheart” Embers felt ice run through her body as she heard a male voice, an unmistakable voice “Fight to be the strongest, it’s the lonely path. Fighting for those you respect? Now that’s a true warrior. Never forget you’re a Williams”

With the voice of her own father now instead her head, she glared up. Domarus had managed to get inside her head!..No, she had allowed him too with his fancy talking. Her name was Larissa Williams, and she was sick of having someone other than her family inside of her head!

She started marching forwards, slowly, right as the idiot murderer starting speaking to her. She threw an angry glare at him “Weak and stupid?! That’s f*cking it, the second Domarus is done, I’m ramming my fist down your damn throat and will make sure you choke on your own stupidity!” Unaware he was trying to goat her into fighting, Embers glare did leave him, eventually. But inside of her mind, she wanted nothing more than to kill him, or at the very least, beat him up…a lot.

Her eyes examined the battlefield, and it didn’t take her long to find Raven. Towel-man, or Itz-something was holding her off. She grinned darkly as she threw herself forwards, and went for a wide swing at the girl with her Scythe. She didn’t expect the blow to hit, after all, Embers had yelled loudly as she had charged forwards. But if she could get Ravens attention purely on her….She leaped into the air and made another wide swing with her weapon, landing next to Itzal. She didn’t bother to look away from her target.

“Go help that idiot. Raven’s mine” She said simply, violence leaping through her eyes.  

(Hidden will join the actual fight next post)

As she freed the boy, it was apparent to her that he was talking her up a lot. She wasn't sure if he was actually excited or just pumping her up and making her feel like she was making the correct decision. As she freed him ad he would stand stretching for a moment. Instead of speaking and rejoicing that he was free, he would begin to reequip his items. As he finished, she would nod with approval to his style. He would then readdress her, talking on the matter at hand. He told her that she should join the fight as if she was on Domarus's side, fight for him until Adrian joined the fray. When he did, she would switch her focus onto Hestia and Domarus and attack them which would essentially break up the fight. "You're plan relies on the belief that Aereth will leave as soon as he knows you arrive. If he is set on fighting me, I might not be able to assist you if Domarus' followers are busy. I understand why you would think he would leave, I've always been the one unafraid to play with fire" She thought more on the plan. 'However, I've been the one to not make unnecessary enemies. If I follow this I am a defined enemy of both Domarus and Hestia. However, Adrian might prove to be the biggest threat if I don't follow what he wants' Nodding, she would reply, "I can make it happen... It will be interesting to see Domarus in a state where he has lost both of his closest fighters, though he should have expected my departure"

She would begin to prepare to walk out when Adrian would speak again, telling her that he needed to know her true goal. Rolling her eyes she would spin to face the boy again. "One thing you retained from begin a child is your tendency to being nosy, isn't it?" She would hold out her hand to him holding up three fingers. "My three current goals are simple. Respect, Recognition, and Revenge" Sighing, she would begin to elaborate. "I want people in this damned world to hold my name gingerly. When they know that I am around I want them to fear it enough to be cautious. I want them to know that I'm not some weakling they can push around. I want Revenge on Aereth and Laughing Coffin for not doing so" 

After listening to what he had to say and replying accordingly, she would move out the door and find sunlight. "We will travel to the seventeenth floor, its where the stage is set for us" 

@Domarus

Adrian cackled ad Hidden's words and leaned against Hidden with a grin on his face.  "Please.  He couldn't leave the fight even if he wanted to.  And I doubt he'd even try when he sees me enter the fray, so don't worry about Aereth running off."  he stopped leaning against Hidden and walked beside her spinning a dagger in his hands.  "And you don't need to worry about me, though it is sweet of you to be concerned~  I could slaughter his assistance, take him on with relative ease.  Hestia would be an interesting challenge, but she wouldn't be able to kill me.  Never in a million years."  Adrian gave off a little giggle when he heard her mention his nosy attitude.  "Pure innocent curiosity Hidden.  Nothing wrong with that now is there?"  He listened to her words and felt a slight chill up his spine.  A light would dance across his eyes as she finished and, this time, a genuine smile would rest on his face.  "Respect.  Fear.  Strength.  Fine goals to be sure...  As for laughing coffin, that is an interesting goal..."  He stood still for a moment as he thought about it.  He wanted to get his guild up and running yes, but he wanted to make it known.  Perhaps he should help the other players remove the laughing coffin from power.  He would work closely with Hidden too...  He turned back to her and smiled, closing his eyes and giving off a cute kid appearance.  "Alright then!  I've decided:  After we're done with this upcoming skirmish, I'll help you slaughter every member of the laughing coffin and make them beg for mercy~  For now though, we should focus on stabbing your old comrades in the back." 

Soon they were in a patch of trees near the area.  They could hear and see everything happening in the distance and Adrian sat on the lower branch of a tree, his stealth skill active.  He chuckled as he swung his legs back and forth.  "This is so funny.  Embers is in shock, Dommy and Hesty are going at it.  Itzi is fighting dear Raven.  Aereth is taking on four at the same-  oh!  Looks like Embers snapped out of it..  Can you see all of this?  I don't know if you have the detect mod or not." 

Domarus watched as Hestia shifted her attention to Embers and let his left hand go of the massive ax and grabbed her shield, pulling it aside as he slashed her with the ax using his right hand.  The result was dealing a little bit of damage while knocking her back even further.  He would try to utilize his strength to rip the shield off her hand or even break it, which he would hopefully have the advantage to do so since she was momentarily distracted.  Of course it was an instinctive attempt and if it failed he'd simply let go, grab his ax and land another strike on her or her shield.  Seeing her distracted so easily from him angered him further, causing him to put more effort into his strikes.

"You're a fool to shift your eyes from me Ember!!"  he roared as he began his barrage of attacks.  Each strike aimed at her shield to either knock her back, and in the process knock her off balance (in which case he'd strike immediately afterwards in the attempt to knock her down and strike her in her helpless state).  Or to swing around her shield, hook onto it with the blade and yank the shield off, break it, or swing Hestia over his head into the ground opposite side of him.  If she tried to swing a blade at him he simply spun his long handled ax to parry the strike with the blunt end, and immediately counter with the blade coming up from the opposite end.  He was incredibly fast and utilized the momentum he was building up against her with near perfect timing.  With every time his blade collided against her, her shield or when the blade hooked onto her or her shield, the red visor would flash brighter.  Hestia would know that he was keeping his promise from the previous day.  He was not holding back.  He was in fact, letting all the rage and hate.  His eternal wrath.  Loose.

Keres frowned, her eyes narrowing under her hood at Aereth's words.  She watched him throw a pair of handcuffs aside and her eyes widened.  He's finally snapped.  For real this time.  She glanced over and saw Embers attacking Raven now.  That meant:  She saw Itzal charge over and she whistled, signaling for them to back up immediately.  They each leaped out of the way as Itzal shot over.  Whether he attacked them or Aereth she wasn't able to determine.  Not until it happened.  If Itzal attacked Aereth then they would need to stay out of it as it would most likely get violent.  If he was helping Aereth, then they would need to coordinate more than ever before.  Most likely Domarus would want Keres facing Itzal since he seemed more rational in this moment than Aereth.

Itzal growled at Raven's words but before he could make a reply he heard movement and saw Embers rush in to his side.  He hesitated, especially with that look in her eyes, but nodded.  "Just don't kill her Embers.  We're putting our trust in you so don't fail us."  He turned and dashed towards Aereth.  If anyone tried to stop him at all he'd knock them away.  However they actually backed out of the way.  Perfect.  He spotted the handcuffs on the ground and the look in Aereth's eyes.  His own eyes widened and pure rage and wrath, betrayal took over.  He charged at Aereth, swinging his blade to keep Aereth from blocking or hitting Itzal.  And after that:  He struck Aereth hard enough in the face to knock him onto the ground.  As Aereth fell he twisted his wrist, forcing Aereth's blade from his hands.  He grabbed the blade in mid air and just as Aereth hit the ground he thrust the blade into his right hand, and placed his foot on Aereth's left.  "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!  NO!!  NOT WHILE I'M AROUND AERETH YOU ARE NOT KILLING A SINGLE SOUL TODAY!!!  I DON'T GIVE A D**N WHAT YOU THINK IS NECESSARY!!  I DON'T GIVE A D**N IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT."  He glared at Aereth in anger.  If the man tried to knock him off or attack, Itzal would graze him with his own blade, keeping him paralyzed.  If anyone tried to rush up and attack he'd glance at them with pure hate in his eyes as he parried their attack with his blade, not moving from his location.  Velnia would also serve to protect Itzal and Aereth.  For now.  His attention was on Aereth.  "What happened to the man I knew?  To the man I befriended?  I warned you.  I warned you what path you were taking and you took it anyway.  You refuse help from anyone even when it's offered!  And what has that turned you into?  A raging killing machine who doesn't give a d**n about right and wrong?  You realize that you're becoming the people you hate so much right?  If you go too far, I'll put you in prison myself."  The betrayal, pain, and hatred in his eyes was evident that he was not joking.

As the small para icon showed up in his HUD he was speechless.This was it. NOW he was really angry. He didn't even notice how his black katana moved through his left hand and only glared at the man that pinned him down. He only felt the rising pain in the front of his head, waiting for the man that attacked him to finish his monologue. 

By the time Itzal was done with his speech, the paralyze effect was already halfway gone. He needed to get more time... "There you go Itzal. Good job at blindsiding your ally." He answered in a sharp tone. "I haven't even done anything yet and you strike ME down. Are YOU f*cking kidding ME?" he shouted back leaving his anger rush through his veins and the flames of his armor burning away at Itzal's health. Itzal made a grave mistake. Yes he might be higher in level than Aereth, but that overconfidence would cost him. "He died. He died a very long time ago." 

The moment his paralyze status was gone, Aereth pulled back his impaled hand, making the katana cut through it like a hot knife through butter. The man was strong, but he hadn't nearly as much close combat PvP experience than Aereth. In one swift movement his feet retracted while pulling out a hidden dagger with his now freed hand. With all of his might, he blocked the strike of Itzal's sword, while double kicking him in his chest to knock him off him. "You always think to have absolute control over everything. Makes you quite similar to our redheaded friend over there." he said, getting up from the ground and taking his weapon again. He had already bested Itzal in the past... And he would do it again if necessary. "You shouldn't act like you are a untouchable god." he said in a calmer voice now. "Because you are not. And we are no enemies. You were the one not sticking to the plan, so stop attacking your allies and focus on the battle. Or..." a teleport crystal materialized in his hand. "I'm out..."

@Itzal

I look towards the red haired man as he takes the rather open chance to grab my shield as i smile seeing Embers deal with my sister as i glance back towards the red haired man with cold confidence once more as i have my shield taken away from me as i raise my blade to take some of the brunt of the impact with the axe as i get pushed back. My feet sliding along the ground as i keep a solid grip upon my shield having grown much better in terms of combat from when i first entered the game as i look towards the red haired man and just starts having a ever present small little grin as i stare down the man as i chuckle softly. 'Who knew that meeting Itzal, and having my friends back in my guild would lead me to being a determined idiot finding out someone wants to take over the world, and than having to fight him to the death. What do i get myself into.' I think to myself rather darkly as i raise my shield and blade to parry and block as many shots as i can take from the axe mixing weapon and defensive item to keep myself keeping up with the pure strength of the axe by throwing weight against it right back with a sword and shield. Ignoring the amount of my hp being cleaved off only ot be healed back an amount through battle healing as i look towards Domarus. I am no fool for taking my eyes off. Embers is now dealing with my sister, and things will go back to being planned as long as Aereth doesn't start anything which i doubt since he is a emotional person. However, once i get my prison i might need to put him on my list to begin with if he is keeping up that killer attitude instead of embracing the idea of being with me and on a no-killing rule. When i create my prison all laughing coffin will be put in jail instead of death. We are no judge, jury or executioners we are just children having been given to much power by this game. I have no right to murder anybody, i'll just imprison anybody who is a proven killer of innocents so the real masters of the law can put them through a proper sentence instead of capital punishment. We have no right to take the law or world into our hands. I don't care if you view my words hypocritcal in some sense since as someone once said. "we are always the hero of our own story." I say towards the Domarus as i go to defend with my blade like always as i activate vengeful riposte at the last second throwing the momentum of the axe back at the red haired man by utilizing my blade as i than go for a stab through the man's armor as i stare him down. I maybe orange for attacking first, but i do so out of the love i have for my friends and family that emotion you threw away and have only just rediscovered i imagine with that picture and voice of your mother. I say towards the man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She glances towards the Celestial that leaves in a hurry only to hunt the man known as Aereth as she shakes her head with a soft sigh and a disappointed look within her green colored eyes. She glances towards the woman whose nickname is that of her sisters as she gets into a low crouched stance while looking at the crimson haired girl. So from one flunky to another. This is what my sister's way gets two people that are meant to be working together instead trying to kill each other, and a short tempered girl that is about as dangerous to those around her as dynamite. What's next? A little rabbit that is gonna bite my foot off? She says while looking towards the scythe wielding girl while just making her way over towards her at a steady walk and a neutral look upon her face as a lightning cheetah is right next to Raven the creature sparking with electrical current as little small sparks come out of its body. The familiar seeming just as eager as its owner to attack the enemy that is in front of them that is Embers. 'i won't hurt her as much. She is definitely weaker than Itzal, and...i guess big sis found someone to replace me. Making she wouldn't mind if i roughed up the sparkler after all.' She thinks to herself as her eyes narrow and gain a icy cold look to them the young girl going for a counteracting fighting style figuring the short-tempered girl will go for the first strike and thus react accordingly. To attempt to dodge all attacks aimed at her and have her familiar assist by biting or clawing at the woman while Raven will just attack in moments her familiar does since one attack will land guaranteed from one being a distraction.

She listened as Adrian seemed to go over how he thought the odds would stack against him. He didn't believe Aereth would retreat, but knowing how scared the man was of Adrian she didn't think that he would stay long. He didn't seemed at all worried, even over Hestia, the strongest in the entire battle. 'Domarus and Hestia at once against him? He's powerful but there should be a limit to his power. Maybe that is why he needs me to join him when he begins to fight, to keep one player off of him while he takes the other. My skill set would do fine against Hestia and Domarus because they have slower builds'. As he mentioned his curiosity was purely innocent, she giggled a bit. Her voice settled down to a low serious tone, "Nothing about you is pure or innocent. If you were innocent, I wouldn't have found you here or be making a pact with you" He would continue his words, telling her that after the little skirmish he would help her destroy the Laughing Coffin. A smile would reach her lips. "Destroy them huh? That would be nice. However, if you find a man named Gray, that one is mine to kill. Though, I doubt he is still within the ranks of Laughing Coffin." As he mentioned stabbing her old friends in the back she tilted her head. "We really are jumping from the good and bad side, aren't we? I like it that way, makes me even more of a danger" 

She liked something about Adrian. Perhaps it was the way that he went and got what he wanted. He had a certain virtue that she wanted, although she didn't want to be like him exactly. She followed from out of his prison and told him where the fight would take place. He would take them out and he would vanish before her eyes. Blinking, she understood that he was now in hiding. Following his example, she would move to the edge of the treeline, hearing his voice as he described the scene below. He asked if she could see what has going and had detect. She shook her head. "No, but I can get a good enough gist of where everyone is at?" Flicking her wrist to grasp her weapon she would move up, towards the players. She quickly seen the scene below her, finding Aereth trapped by a player she knew to on the frontlines and to be an Ascendant. 'That makes his name either Morgenstern or Itzal. Sey's talked about them before'

She watched as Aereth pulled out a teleport crystal and her gaze hardened. 'That won't do at all, will it' She grasped a decent sized rock and moved forward. Once with 20 yards with the players unnoticing, she came out of her hide and chucked the rock at Aereth's crystal, knocking it out of his hand and several feet away. While the rock was in the air, she focused on the other man that she didn't believe was on her side. 'Is Aereth on our side now or did the other guy turn on him. Well, take him out first and ask questions later I guess' 

Dashing towards the player, her dagger would take on an orange hue. She would thurst her dagger several times at a rapid speed, but would find er attack blocked every time as the player blocked and moved in on her. His tone of look was darkened with anger. She would make another slice before retreating with a leap that would distance her about 10 feet. "I don't really have time to deal with someone like you. You aren't my problem" She would give the player a chance to talk before speaking, "Shadow Triad, keep Dark and Brooding here out of my way. Thats an order" She would close her mouth, turning her gaze to Aereth. 'I hope you are prepared for a beating far worse than that guild did to you'

Embers felt the fire burn within her veins as she looked at Raven with her flaming crimson eyes. The girl standing in front of her was pissing her off, and yet, her rage was controlled. While part of her wanted nothing more than to beat her face in for her sheer stupidity, she had made a promise to Hestia. To bring her sister back alive.

“Your sister? You dare call her that after everything you’ve done to hurt her?” Embers asks angrily at the girl standing against her brandishing her Scythe “And call me whatever the hell you want, I know what I am Raven. I ain’t no flunky. But say whatever the hell makes you happy”

Embers could have said what was truly on her mind. How Raven was stupid, arrogant to stand against her. That she was selfish to throw away her family, something that you should never take for granted because it can vanish at the drop of a hat! And that privately, so deep down inside of herself it scared her to admit it, she was envious of Raven to have someone like Hestia in her life. Someone willing to do whatever it took to get her back. She’d had that once with her Father, but since he’d passed…

Embers eyes were drawn onto the animal at the other girls side, a Cheetah that had lightning dancing around its body. Embers knew, from first hand experience, they were quick animals and the distance they could cover was seemingly ridiculous. She had tried to hunt them once, and hadn’t hit a single rifle shot she’d made back in the real world. That’s when Embers familiar landed on her arm, a White-Tailed Hawk.

“Idiot, took your time didn’t you?” She said to her familiar “And here I thought I’d have to do all the work myself. Next time you fly off, I’m not giving you a snack” she said, and despite her words, her tone was light and almost happy as she stroked the bird with her hand, before looking up at the other girl with a cocky grin.

“Noww, Raven. Onto you. Tell you what, I’ll give you the first strike…” The fire danced in Embers eyes, begging for battle. But a battle with swords and axes, and in her case a Scythe, wasn’t what she wanted. She wanted barebones battle, she wanted to punch her down and stomp on her arms and legs till she quit! Which means she’d have to find out a way of disarming the other girls weapon. Once they were gone, Embers had little doubt in her mind.

When it came to hand-to-hand, she was one of the best.  

"Unless you're afraid you'll lose to me" 

Itzal noticed a figure approaching and deflected all of their attacks, identifying the person immediately as Hidden.  He heard her words and narrowed his eyes at the triad.  Even though they were seasoned assassins, they felt fear gazing into the eyes of the scout.  He then looked at Hidden while Aereth was paralyzed.  "If you know what's good for you Hidden you back off.  I'll deal with you momentarily."  Itzal growled as Aereth pushed him back.  When he told Itzal that he was the one going against the plan not Aereth he roared back:  "The plan was never to kill them!  You're the one turning your back on us Aereth!  You know I will never let ANYONE die so long as I can help it!"  When Aereth pulled out his teleport crystal Hidden rushed over and knocked it from his hand into the air.  Itzal rushed forward and grabbed the crystal before anyone could take it and stopped after having run past Itzal and Hidden, and turned around to face Aereth.  "A traitor doesn't have a say in whether he gets to flee.  You want to murder people?  You want to take down this path of destruction and death?  Then you're no better than ANY OF THEM!"  Aereth would catch a glimpse at Itzal's eyes, filled with pure hatred and betrayal.  "I know I'm not a god Aereth.  However I don't expect you to understand.  In the state you've fallen into?  How far you've fallen, how corrupt you've become?  My words fall on dead ears."  With that Itzal would take on Aereth directly.  What Aereth didn't realize, or perhaps forgotten about, was that Itzal did train with players.  Not just players either:  He faced himself as a player.  Ulises and he dueled nearly every day.  He trained with other players when he got the chance.  And he always practiced to keep his skills as sharp as possible whenever he could.  And now: he'd be fighting Aereth.  This time using Soul Barrage:  Ulises' last gift to Itzal.  Itzal would charge at Aereth, parrying any blow the man would make and switch to the other hand mid parry, smashing his face with the butt of his sword before swinging it again at Aereth.  He'd then switch immediately to his other hand and strike or parry at will.

If the triad intervened he would either parry their blows aside, push them away, or redirect their attacks towards Aereth himself.  His anger and hatred at Aereth's change and betrayal blinded him.  He was going to beat Aereth into submission to the best of his ability.  Aereth was strong yes, but Itzal had more experience, more skills, more stats.  The triad was against them both so neither had the advantage in numbers.  One thing he had above Aereth however: His scouting skills allowed him to spot and analyze openings in combat quicker and easier.  He would also spot advances faster, and thus would be able to react accordingly.  And then of course, there was Soul Barrage.  A technique that takes a very long time to master, but he did.  And it gave him the ability to adapt quicker than normal, as well as strike faster and with more momentum than the average swordsman.  Hidden would soon realize that she wasn't getting rid of Itzal that easily.  But she'd also realize that he was blinded by the rage of betrayal.  The betrayal of someone he once called a friend, who was now an enemy to him.  And this rage was not about to be quenched anytime soon.

A sigh of annoyance escaped the brunette as his item got flicked out of his hands. He didn’t pay enough attention...

Well well. Who do we have here? And here I already thought you would have been smart enough to abandon Dom. Yet here you are Hidden...” he answered but got interrupted by his ‘partner’. 

Itzal was slowly starting to anger him. “Me losing over half of my health fighting four players AND being attacked by my ally also wasn’t part of that f*cking plan. So give me a freaking break for once.” He shot at his former friend and mentor. Then it happened. Slowly all the pent up emotions, all the anger poured off Itzal in thick waves. He lost it. But before Aereth could react he had to take another hit to the face before he had to watch something that let the blood freeze in his veins.

He knew that combo well. Soul Barrage. Itzal showed it to Aereth once while they had their first real fight as equals. The brunette tried to move out of range but couldn’t do it in time. One strike after the other hit his body and Itzal started to push him into a corner.

45%, 40%, 30% oh he must have landed a crit, and his health was slowly moving into the red area. He had to do something.

F-Felix. Why are you doing this to me?” A very familiar sounding female voice was heard over the battlefield.

Whe next time Itzal would blink the figure of Aereth was gone, replaced by an avatar of Kasier totally littered with red gashes all over it. “Why?” She said once again before bursting into pieces after Aereth cancelled his disguise skill. 

You’ve earned a Timeout!” Aereth said before charging forward stunning Itzal with his Iai sword art. 

I warned you that I would leave if you continue being unreasonable. And you guys really didn’t think I just brought one of those babies, or do you?” he said in a annoyed tone. Having bought a couple of seconds, the brunette fetched another teleport crystal from his inventory, not wasting any time now unlike a couple of moments ago and immediately activated it. The brunette was furious. He had been agreeing to help them. Had to risk his own life to keep THREE killers and Keres at bay. And what did he get for it? Nothing. His mentor made it his goal not only to hold him back, no. He even attacked Aereth multiple times pushing him closer to the edge than he was comfortable with. 

At this point he didn't even care about friend and foe, right or wrong, good or bad anymore. “This is a warning for all of you. Get in my way... one... more... time... and I'll get rid of each and every one of you. One way or another..." he said all of his hurt and hatred poured into these words. Just a high level wouldn't keep them safe. There were always ways to get to somebody more powerful than yourself. Aereth knew first hand. "This is hopefully my last farewell. At least if you are smart...” The brunette said while light engulfed him and his presence vanished from the battlefield.   

Undisclosed Location:
Aereth's menu was already open as he materialized again. He went over to the "Social/Friends" tab in his menu and deleted the complete list, safe for one contact. He was done with all of this sh*t. The last boss fight, the event and now this battle. He tried to help, tried to get everybody to the next floor and all still everybody was antagonizing him either because of his cursor color or because of him telling everybody they were stupid for emotionally connecting to a f*cking program. 

@Itzal removed from friend list
@Hidden removed from friend list
@Teion removed from friend list
@Morgenstern removed from friend list
@Hikoru removed from friend list
@Kooh removed from friend list

"Enough..." he thought as he dismissed his menu and activating his stealth skill to make his way over to his temporary hideout. "I need to finish my preparations and focus only on my goals... If things progress the way they are right now, I will be able to strike soon..."

Aereth left the thread.

Adrian watched from the trees, humming a fun tune to himself while he made himself a drink.  He had ingredients in his inventory and was glad they didn't spoil.  He continued to watch the fight the entire time of course, why would he not?  He laughed to himself as the scout became very aggressive, attacking Aereth in an interesting manner.  Adrian wished he could be up close so that he could see what the boy was doing that made Aereth back off.  Then he watched as Aereth changed into someone else entirely, causing Adrian to blink.  Now that was new.  He turned into a woman.  Was that the disguise skill?  He'd have to go fight the gemini after seeing this.  That would be a fun skill to have...  Though he didn't see the woman in the group anywhere.  He wasn't aware disguise turns you into any person, just the person you're fighting.  Before anything else could happen however, Aereth pulled out another teleport crystal and vanished.  "S**t.."  He was hoping to have some fun with this, but it would seem they were not going to make this easy.  He sighed and continued to wait, wanting to see how Hidden responded.

Domarus heard Aereth and Itzal shouting and fighting, before he heard the sound of a teleport crystal activate.  Itzal and Aereth dueled it out then?  And from what he was hearing Aereth ditched out.  So the arrogant little man finally learned his place then. 

"I'm sorry,"  he said as he swung his ax.  The force she applied to the shield in addition to his extra force caused it to bounce off, but instead of stumbling he used it's momentum to swing around with twice the force.  "What did you say about family?  Friends?  People who would stick by your side?  It looks to me like all you have is a scout who's snapped and a wildfire you can only hope to control!  Who else stands beside you Hestia?!"  He waited until she swung her sword, or at least held it out from behind the shield, and swung his ax quickly.  Hooking the curved part of the ax around the guard and blade of her sword, he pulled with all his might.  This would result in either tearing the sword from her hand, or forcing her towards him.  If the latter, he would swung the butt end of his weapon at her in the hopes of striking her or knocking her backwards into the ground. 

"Meanwhile I have them!  Keres, Raven, the Triad!  They did not abandon me.  They kept their calm and their resolve.  Raven isn't brainwashed Ember, she joined me by her own volition!!!"  With that he began another assault.  His rage fueling his body as he struck at her, making quick movements, side by side, to try and get around her shield.

"I never planned for her to see you confront me Ember, but she did!  She didn't run away now did she?  Instead she stayed and listened to what my plans were!  She heard the man I truly am!  AND WHO DID SHE SIDE WITH?!"  The hatred for Ember-  no.  The hatred of being hated.  Of just trying to do the only thing he could do.  The only skill he had, trying to make the world better with it.  And being hated for it.  Not even given a chance.  The pain of being betrayed-  no.  The pain of being alone.  Of having no one there for you when you need it most.  Of having no one close to you.  He wished he had more time to experience that with someone.  And now he wouldn't.  He would either die or be locked in a cell for the rest of his life.  In here and in the real world, Ember would ensure it.  And all of that pain and hatred flowed into his next attack.

"WHO ARE YOU TO DAMN ME AS THE VILLAIN?!"  he roared as he grabbed her shield with his left hand, shoving it to the side, and swung with all his strength at her with his right.  Effectively shattering her shoulder piece and creating a long crack along her armor.  The red visor in his helmet was flashing more brightly than ever before.

The Triad had taken their distance, and rightfully so.  If they intervened then they would surely be killed.  The Triad would await orders from Hidden.  If they received none, or if she told them to stay out of the way, Keres would speak up.

"You three stay here.  I'll go assist Raven."  With that she'd dash out of the way and move with incredible speed and agility towards the two fighters.  She'd leap over Embers, place her hand on the woman's armor and push herself off, and land beside Raven.  She made a playful push against Raven with her shoulder as she giggled.

"Hope you don't mind if I join in on the fun~  You two ladies seem to be having a very good time."