[F17-PP] War of Ideologies - Turn of Fate <Itzal, Hestia, Domarus, Embers, Aereth>>

She stood there prepared to fight, her eyes trained on Itzal and Aereth. The triads attacks were thrown off and even they seemed a bit thrown off. Before Aereth managed to get up, the cloaked man told her that she should stay off and he would deal with her momentarily. Her teeth would grit and her grip on her dagger would tighten. "Momentarily?" she said deathly calm. Itzal would turn back towards Aereth and speak to him as she seethed with anger. "I am not someone to put off" Aereth would then speak, insulting her for staying with Domarus. Se would have laughed at him if her rage wouldn't keep her from doing so. As he stood Itzal came in with more attacks, his health would quickly diminish before Aereth did something she hadn't seen before. As the dust cleared, a feminine voice would be heard and a cut up woman would stand there, looking towards Itzal pleadingly. In the heat of the moment, Aereth would unleash an attack, Itzal barely being able to block the attack in time. Aereth spoke before vanishing into light, a message appearing that Aereth was no longer on her friends list. 

Her eyes would widen. She was no longer able to track him. She turned towards Itzal. 'Him.' Her mind told her. Her knuckles would become white on her dagger, a pulsing dark aura beginning to seethe off of her weapon. The aura would soon spread to her entire body. She pushed off the ground, flying through the air with great speed as she flung herself at Itzal. "TO HELL WITH YOU" She would spin, striking the man's blade repeatedly as he would block. As her cyclone finished, she would move into using the Sword Art <<Rapid Bite>>. Her first thrust was parried by Itzal, as her second attack came in, her blade would become enveloped in a pure black aura, where it would sail through his weapon and into Itzal's body, shooting him back several meters. She stepped forward. Next things to drive into him would be her words. "You're a fool, Felix. You think you're some hero, this unimaginable warrior that saves lives. Here you are though, attacking someone that was on your side and most importantly... Getting... In... My... WAY!" She would shout at the end, something she didn't do often but now she was beyond pissed. She threw of all logic. She had watched his attack against Aereth and hadn't been able to follow its attack, hadn't managed to see the pattern of blows. He was stronge rthan her by far, and she knew it. She didn't care. Sey had always liked this man in front of her but she seen nothing admirable, nothing of value. She stepped daringly closer to ITzal, the dark aura still seeping off of her weapon and body. 

As she prepared her next attack, her voice would be heard, deathly calm again. "Umbra" A black fox would leap from her shadow, the fox appearing to only be half of a physical form, the rest of its body trailed behind in shadows. The light of the day cut off a large percent of the Fox's power leaving very few of the shadows to be seen. This meant there was an easily visible target that was the main physical body of the fox. Determined, Umbra would leap towards Itzal, but would become immediately blasted aside by a bolt of lightning. The fox managed to turn and face the assailant before being slammed into by a dragon covered in lightning. As the assault would end, Umbra had been knocked several feet away. The shadow fox would gaze at the dragon, preparing for a fight. Claws made of pure shadow would elongate where normal claws would be. They would slice straight through the dragons scales when the chance came. Umbra's main problem was the amount of light in the area would expire her time of power much faster. This would have to be a quick battle. 

@Itzal

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I look calmly towards the red haired player as i just glance towards Itzal before looking back towards Domarus not paying much attention towards Itzal's fight since even if he has snapped according to Domarus i know in the end Itzal wouldn't do anything drastic. 'He wouldn't kill like Aereth.' I just remain in a calm defensive stance not planning on moving from my position holding onto my blade as i activate the parry skill going into vengeful riposte as i look towards the red haired man and than just grins at him one of confidence, and calm despite being yelled at, despite the situation still seeming confident and calm. You can talk all the big game you want, but in the end Keres is weak from not being a battle hardened warrior like Firecracker. You might have my sis on your side but at least i know she will come out of this alive. You can have your spies Itzal will lock them up like the rest soon enough, and besides all that we need to do is find a no TP zone and we can finally start locking up the actual criminals all that is required is a little extra help from those who could be in the know about such a location. I watch as the axe comes towards me as i speak as i simply use my shield to knock the attack to the side and do a parting blow slashing along the armor as i back peddal away ignoring the small amount of hit points i had taken as i look towards the red haired player.

Besides take this into affect. I only brought Itzal, Aereth, and Embers. You brought an army. I have a guild, a family i can trust i could've brought. This is a private matter however and i didn't feel like bringing in my loved ones into all of this so i just brought those that got themselves tangled into my mess. I say towards the red haired player with a smile on my face that could be translated into one of cockiness or arrogance from the context of the situation, but in reality is just one of a person keeping their calm under stress. I raise my shield blocking the attacks one after the other having grown use to powerful enemies with powerful attacks from dealing with quests and the frontlines. Having become rather skillful in one on one combat due to such situations having learned to block and take the hits necessary to come out on top having even faced Aincrad's most dangerous quest and come out on top. 'If a old king that was a war of attrition couldn't kill me or break me neither will Domarus.' I think to myself calmly as i watch calmly as each bit of thorns from the shield chips away at the HP of Domarus while my hp recovers faster than any normal non-sword art attack could do, and if swords arts would be utilized it is only cementing into stone that he will run out of energy faster than i would die. Every strike sending me off balance ever so slightly, but quickly recovering since it would take quite a bit to swing such an axe and thus give enough time to recover every single time. I smirk as i feel the impact with my right shoulder humoring the red haired man as it causes me to stumble back only slightly having not expected as much force, but my armor remains intact since it is heavy armor. I look directly towards the red haired player.  Look Domarus. Just give up you can't kill me and won't ever be able to do so. You went into this fight knowing you'll lose. Just give up. Just let go of that rage it's pointless to continue pursuing this as it is. If you don't want to do so now that is fine, but i expect for you to continue just letting out all that pent up rage. After all if you somehow die because of my thorns i would want you leaving this world with at least a smile for once by being freed of your anger so you can greet your mother being happy.

----------------------------------------------------------

She just gets into a fighting stance fists raised upwards the girl getting ready to fight with her hands as she just grins ever so slightly from this girl's arrogance. Well it's your funeral. She says as her eyes narrow as she launches herself forward activating charge to boost her damage and for allowing her a slight boost in speed to make it within grabbing range of the girl. Once she would get in close she would simply activate the strongest sword art she has as her fists glow with a red energy as she would go for a gut punch right away towards the red headed woman. Learn your place! She says as she goes for the strike against the woman. If her attack would miss Raven would remain close up on the scythe wielding woman figuring the length of the scythe would be rendered useless if she was up nice and close. Raven not even giving attention towards Keres who had arrived.

Embers found a large grin on her face as Raven seemed to be prepared for a fight, but more than that. What excited Embers was the other girl seemed to want to use her fists, a prospect that excited her greatly. Did Domarus not warn Raven about her prowess in fist combat? It seemed she was due an education in pain!

However, her train of thought was cut off by something, flipping over her?! Her crimson eyes zeroed in on Keres…The main who always got inside her head. She felt a growl emerge from her throat at the mere sight of the other girl. The maid who was always inside of her damn head!

“Keres, stay out of this if you want to live. Raven’s my own concern, but I won’t hesitate to break you if you stand in my way” She had little doubt the other girl was going to get in her way, and if that is the case…Well, she’d just have to break her like a poorly made toy.

That’s when she saw Raven charge at her, and Embers grinned happily. Finally, it was time to fight! Embers tightened the grip on her Scythe, right as she noticed the other girl wasn’t using a sword…But her hands?! The smile that eclipsed on Embers face was one of pure joy. And in moments, the girl shifted her weapon in her hands and directed Raven’s strike into her weapon, using her Scythe as a shield from the blow, and brought the weapon above her head to swing in a wide ark!

“My place is where I damn well please!” Embers yells at the other girl “Maybe you didn’t remember anything from when we were both Domarus’ lackies, but my place is queen of the damn jungle!”

Itzal continued to swing at Aereth, not holding back save for his last blow.  He refused to kill Aereth, and would instead stun him again before latching the hand cuffs on him like the criminal he'd become.  He struck over, and over again, and Aereth's health began to drop rapidly.  Itzal could tell that Aereth was realizing that all he had was talk.  He didn't have the stats or skill to be even close to capable of taking Itzal down by himself.  Itzal had hoped that those thoughts of humility would stop him in his tracks and just give up, but he had one last trick.  Aereth suddenly changed into Jenna which stopped Itzal from landing another strike with his blade.  He heard Jenna's voice, saying his true name which caused his eyes to widen with shock and horror...  But that only lasted a second.  After that Itzal became more hateful towards Aereth than before.  How DARE he use his own wife against him?!  Itzal roared and was about to thrust his blade at Aereth but the man already had the time he needed.  Itzal spotted the attack coming before it came and only barely managed to block the blow.  Knocked back and forced to roll back to his feet he was too far away to intercept Aereth's next teleport.  But he was going to try.  He charged forward.  "TRAITOR!!!"  Itzal swung his blade but Aereth beat him to the teleport by a fraction of a second.  He clutched the handle of his weapon and heard a player charging at him.  If she wanted to surprise him then she shouldn't have yelled at the top of her lungs.

Itzal turned just in time to block her first attack and parry the next.  After that however she began to get through his defenses.  They were both hate filled, which meant less defensive mindset and more offensive ones.  He heard her words but they fell on deaf ears.  Itzal just glared at her as she continued her assault before he decided he had enough.  When she swung her sword a second time he didn't try to block, parry or dodge it.  Instead he threw his hand out and grabbed the blade itself, taking the damage and letting battle healing do it's work.  He held the blade in his hands to keep her from running off and looked at her.  His eyes piercing through the hood.  He had become wrath itself.  "You're out of your league kid."  Just like that he pushed her blade, and by extension her to the right, and shot out to her left, thrusting his blade into her side.  He was no longer going to be defensive.  He had a healing song he could use if need be that was instant, so instead of playing it safe he was going to attack her to the point where she couldn't attack back.  Using his special and unique skill, he would launch attacks, nonstop, from every angle.  Always switching positions so she couldn't see or predict where he'd be attacking next.  He wanted her to go on the offensive so he wouldn't have to worry about her defenses.

'Quick' battle was an understatement.  While most familiar's were fast, Velnia had more...  Training in it.  Racing with Kuro had not only helped the griffon in increasing it's speed, but also her own.  If put on stats, one could say her evasion went from +4 to +5.  Velnia if attacked would simply shift her wings and dash to any random direction in the sky before attacking again.  She was taking her time currently to determine the fighting pattern of the shadow...  Thing.  All the while using her lightning breath and quick tackles to keep it occupied and busy...  Also to keep it from figuring out that Velnia was analyzing it.  Part of her strategy was to use taunting tactics to keep it too angry to figure it out as well.  Soon however, she would know the shadow's fighting strategy, and by extension:  Her weaknesses.

His teeth grit tightly as she told him she had more allies than these and only brought them because they ended up wrapped up in all of this.  Her posture and expression oozing with nothing but arrogance, confidence and cockiness.  He roared with pure hate as he swung his ax low, nearly touching the ground, to strike under her shield and at her legs.  The result would be her falling on her back.  If this worked he'd do everything in his power to tear her shield from her arms.  If that failed he would simply press his foot against her shield, pushing it against her and thus keeping her from blocking her face, and would begin hacking at her open head. 

"You'll regret dragging them into this!"  He wouldn't stop.  He wouldn't stop even after Hestia managed to knock him off and get back up.  He would simply continue to swing and find more creative ways to get around the shield of hers.  His movements however, were shifting.  They were faster than before, more reckless and random.  Not only that but he was applying more force than before as well.  His energy was quickly dropping but it was almost as if he was growing stronger and faster.  Something that didn't compute with the cardinal system.  Then again, emotion was hard for a computer to understand.  He could feel himself being pierced by her thorns, as well as receiving blows from her parry skill and most likely the mod.  This however only enraged him more and pushed harder than previous endeavors.  He knew he couldn't beat her.  He hated her for being so stubborn.  He hated the system for not giving him the ability to kill her like he could in the real world.  She was only strong because of numbers.  That was all that protected her!  He could kill her with ease in the real world!  She spoke again, telling him to give up.  He made a half growl half roar sound as he swung with all his might.  With most people this would have knocked them off their feet and into a wall behind.  He wasn't sure what it would do to Hestia however.

"SHUT UP!!"  He roared before charging at her again.  Unleashing a ruthless barrage of strikes.  "GIVE UP?!  GIVE UP?!  AFTER COMING THIS FAR, PRACTICING AND GROWING!  AFTER I'VE WALKED THIS PATH DOWN TO IT'S CORE YOU THINK I'M ABOUT TO GIVE UP?!  I AM NOT WEAK!"  He locked blades with her, pressing his handle down on her as hard as he could.  The heat of his breath felt through his helmet, and the glow of his visor so bright it looked like a living fire.  "I'll NEVER bow to anyone.  Let alone you." 

Keres giggled at Ember's words and dashed to her side, jabbing her dagger upward into Ember's arm pit.  A weak point in her armor.  It barely did anything, but this was to annoy Embers and remind the woman just how fast and agile Keres was. 
     "Aww lighten up Auntie Embers~  Don't you want to have some fun?"  she giggled again as she dodged Embers with ease, flipping backward before dashing forward and sliding under another swing.  When Embers mentioned being queen of the jungle Keres popped out of nowhere and booped her on the nose before dodging another attack.  "Queen?  Of the jungle?  That's cute~"

I look towards Domarus as the man comes forward roaring in rage as a saddened look appears on my face as i look towards the man in front of me with nothing but pity and mourning as i watch the axe seeing it come from down towards the air as i quickly sidestep out of the way having to act swiftly leaving my shield arm not as prepared and my stance not as fully fledged to be able to take a hit. I feel the impact against my shield as i quickly raise my sword activating my strongest sword art to meet the axe as i hear the screech of metal scraping along metal as i grit my teeth not particularly enjoying the sound, but having grown accustomed to it from having been with many questing partners and frontline fights where the sounds of battle are practically deafening at points. I quickly get low to the ground as i let my sword get out of the way having felt my arm quickly weakening and thus not able to stop the axe from the sheer weight+strength difference between the two. 'Sometimes power does solve things when it is combat, but in the end you can have all the power it is the skill that wins in the end. He is angry also makes him unpredictable,but also less precise which means i don't need to worry about complex strategy and just have to let the game do the rest for me.' I think to myself silently hoping that stays actually true not keeping track of the health points i've been losing from the attacks not even really knowing if he has used any sword arts yet. Myself just focusing on the fact that the man in front is attacking me and my thorns are dealing damage slowly but surely with the risk of having him possibly die from them since he isn't regenerating like i am.

I do regret dragging them into this. This wasn't meant to be a war. This was meant to be a 1 on 1 fight that was all i wanted. I say in a sorrowful tone of some regret as i get into a combat ready stance once more as i watch the axe come towards me as i notice the glows surrounding the axe as i only have a few moments to process what this will mean for me in a very quick few seconds. 'Now or never got to take these hits or die on my feet.' I put my sword in front of my shield as i activate the strongest sword art i have to try and lessen the blow between the attacks along both of my arms. 'This is either going to be stupid, or work to a part of being a new fighting style.' I swing my sword at every swing of the axe the blade only taking the initial force as i would quickly let it slide off the axe to meet my shield as i would thrust it forward like one would do for shield bashing technique. Trying to force myself to move forward against the man to meet force and emotions with calculated strategy and precision as i look to him cold blue meets the furious red visor of the man. Each blow being met with another as i pulled the same strat of trying to lessen the blows and speed against my shield to adjust it properly with an attack from my sword as i can only wonder how much abuse my weapons can take, and how much his axe can take before showing breaks. Knowing that in terms of pure power i would be slaughtered, knowing that the only reason i can win is because of having allies constantly pushing me forward to get stronger for them, for spending way to much time killing my soul slowly with nonstop questing, and most importantly for being a failure of a friend and sister to not even try to spend time with family.

I do my best to counter each blow that is aimed towards me, but inevitably some blows slam into my armor as i know that would knock me off my feet in any other scenario if it wasn't for stonewall mod as i gaze towards the man as i just do my best to counter more and more. Letting the words that the man speaks roll right off of me as i focus on just blocking and parrying the attacks to be able to stay alive as much as i can taking account of the rather swift depletion of my own energy supply. However, not finding it as pressing as a concern as a DPS would since i just need to sustain with battle healing and mitigation the rest will be handled with time. I don't want others to bow to me i am no queen. I am just a person trying to do right in this world. To lead the ones i care for if they don't know who should be the leader. I'm just protecting my friends and will do anything to protect them even if it means eventually i'll hurt them to do this. I say in a honest tone of voice towards the man the same gently look of blue eyes with a burning determination to never die burning bright right on the surface looking directly into the visor.

-----------------

She feels her fist collide against cold steel as she gazes towards the red headed girl as the hood that covers her face drops revealing similar looks towards her sister if it wasn't for the green colored eyes and the height difference and the more child like features that are still present. The girl getting into a hand to hand stance and watches the scythe come down onto her as a slight moment of brevity at the initial swing a slight moment of fear dances across her eyes before it snaps into seriousness as the young martial artist tries to move around the red headed girl to stay close to have an easier time with avoiding the blade of the weapon going for a series of basic attacks quick jabs at the girl's abdominal region and nothing more now knowing ot save her strongest attack for when an actual opportunity arises. You're no queen of anything. Well...okay maybe queen of quick to be a emotional mess. Raven says in a slightly playful tone of voice as she looks towards the red headed girl.

Her dagger would cut through the man's hand as he tried to grab it. Her eyes would catch his, feeling the massive amount of rage coming from them. Had she not been angry herself she might've been a bit fearful of the look. He would then speak, telling her that she was out of his league. He would then shove on her arm, pushing her back before beginning an assault. The weapon would cut through her body over and over. Gashes would appear over her body, her health dropping quickly. He moved constantly, disallowing a counter attack. The attacks would continue and she would reach the yellow zone of her health. 'How long can he keep this up?' Gritting her teeth, she decided she had one option for escape from the attack and put herself back towards the offensive. Activating the <<Disguise>> skill, her body would become covered in the body of the man in front of her. Her dagger became longer until she held a long sword. With a  longer weapon, she would manage to block one of Itzal's oncoming attacks, giving her the slight moment that he was thrown off of rhythm. Leaping back, she would shed off her disguise, leaving the mere shadow of Itzal behind to be utterly destroyed by the next few of Itzal's attacks.

'My advantage in this is he isn't going to kill me, so I can go all out. He is limiting himself... to an extent' Darting towards the man, she would begin several fast thrusts towards the man, hopefully bringing him back to the defensive. "I don't need to be in your league to beat the crap out of you. Whether or not you beat me, you won't win here today. I will" Throwing all of her energy into final attacks, she would throw herself away from him before darting forward for a charge. When he would expect her to attack straight on, she dart underneath any oncoming counter and move to his backside before focusing everything there. She would get several strikes in before he would be able to do anything to stop her, bringing his health to about 75% with the help of Aereth earlier. Exhausted of energy now, she would attempt to move into a defensive and evasive position. 

The fox would take quick attack after quick attack, the dragon keeping her on the run. Taking another bolt tackle, she would vanish in the dragon's shadow as it moved way, and reappeared in Hidden's. It sat for a short second, but the fighters moved too fast for her to get a constant regeneration from the darkness. She would move out, taking another blast of lightning from Velnia. This time however, the fox managed to get a lucky shot as the dragon tackled, its claws cutting through the dragon leaving some gashes, but still being taken by the full smash of Velnia and hit the ground. She would sit there after then, crouching. The dragon had obviously outmatched her. 

@Itzal

Edited by Hidden

Itzal lashed out continuously.  Never giving a moment's pause.  He was quickly diminishing her health and soon enough he would begin subduing her with a stun art.  Surprise was the key factor here.  He kept striking, over and over again.  He was caught off guard with her disguise skill but not because she took the shape of him.  He was used to seeing and fighting himself, thanks to his many duels with Ulises.  What caught him off his guard was the additional accuracy the system gave Hidden as a result of activating disguise in the first place.  What surprised him though was that she didn't attack him.  Instead she used the advantage of the change in length of her blade to help block one of his attacks.  He switched hands again and let it glide down her blade before swiping off and curving down into a thrust.  She had gained the time she needed with that block however and managed to leap away before being struck again by Yakimba.  Just as he was about to chase after her, she rushed in, making multiple thrusts in a desperate attempt to harm him.  She told him she didn't need to be in his league to beat the crap out of him.  That regardless of the victor of this duel she would win the day.  However she would notice something.  He did nothing to dodge, block or parry her attacks, taking the full force of her assault.  Instead, he lunged forward and struck her with the pommel of his sword hard enough to knock her to the ground forcefully.  He then thrust his blade into her, the demonic weapon sparking with electricity which coursed through her veins and paralyzed her as a result.  He let go of the hilt and pulled out a pair of hand cuffs.  Something she wouldn't be able to break, and cuffed her hands together.  He then pulled out a spare sword from his inventory and thrust it through one of the chain links.  Holding the cuffs, and by extension Hidden pinned to the ground until further notice.  "Allies in the shadows then.  Got it.  I'll hunt them down too.  You however, can't beat me up.  Even as we speak my health is rising back to maximum, and you didn't even get halfway.  Hidden, you had a lot of potential.  I'm sad to see it wasted.  In the end however, this path was always going to lead to either death, or prison."  Itzal turned to see the Triad, standing there watching.  He pulled out three handcuffs and tossed them at the Triad.  "Save us time and cuff yourselves.  If you don't I'll make you wear them by force..."  

Velnia continued to fight Umbra, scanning her for weak points.  She tried to zap her but the shadow fox darted into...  her shadow?  Velnia blinked, acknowledging that this was new, and looked for the creature.  She saw the thing come out of Hidden's shadow and shot again, being more precise this time.  She rushed in to tackle her and succeeded, but got cut int he process.  Umbra broke off and crouched.  Before the creature could do anything again, Velnia ignited in lightning and began flying in circles around the creature.  The results were such:  The area was lit up like a christmas tree, as Velnia now discovered that she could teleport by jumping into shadows, which was a problem.  And in addition to this, she was also creating a miniature twister with the speed she was flying around in.  With Umbra in the center of this.

Embers watched her HP bar, and wasn’t entirely surprised when Keres failed to do any real damage to her. Domarus himself had told her Keres was a non-combatant, and focused on other skills rather than combat ones. That would mean a rational brain would simply ignore the other girl until the fight with Raven was over, however, a blood haze was anything but rational is Embers fell into one.

Her attention on Raven, who managed to dodge her strike would have been fine…if Keres had not come out of nowhere and touch her damn noise! A growl escaped Embers lips “Keres, last damn warning before I hurt you!” She yelled at the maid, swinging her Scythe at the maid right before she got out of range and her attack completely missed. “Rowan, take Keres. Keep her the hell off of me!” She ordered her familiar, and the Hawk took to the air to dive-bomb Keres.

However, the distraction from Keres had caused Embers to open herself up, and several of Raven’s punched landed home as Embers realized her Scythe was more of a hurt than a help. The girl, in a swift motion, swung the blade onto her back and caught one of Raven’s punches with her hand.

Embers grinned as she started to crush the other girls hand. Embers knew she wasn’t fast in fights, not compared to Domarus or even Raven. They were just quicker than she was, and she was ok wit that. After all, even Domarus had felt the sheer power that each punch she had contained. And Embers was in no mood to pull her punches. After all, some oppononents might hesitate to punch Raven in account of her looking so similar to Hestia….

“You know Raven, today just isn’t your day. For months, I’ve wanted to fight your sister” She said slowly ignoring what the other girl said. Stick and stones after all...and Embers had every intention to break some bones if it was needed. Licking her lips with excitement as her left hand, her non-natural hand, went to punch the other girl in the stomach. If Raven managed to block the strike, she’d feel the sheer power that was put into the punch. If she managed to dodge it, she’d have to get her other hand out of Embers grip first…

“And you look close enough to her that it’ll count” Embers felt the fire stream through her entire body, her blood accelerating and she knew. She knew was close to becoming what everyone around her thought she was. A wild animal, a hunter. A blood haze was rushing towards her, and Embers made no attempt to stop it as she took a strong kick at Raven.

Domarus had in fact used sword arts originally.  However his rage had become so great he switched to simply lashing out in whatever seemed natural and right in that moment.  Sometimes it was a sword art, and sometimes it wasn't.  And while Hestia had been right in that his energy was quickly running out, there was one factor that neither her nor cardinal had taken into account:  The mind ran on adrenaline, and that adrenaline was translating into the game.  While it didn't recharge his energy, it kept Domarus going and pushing as if his energy and strength had doubled.  His sword arts would not function once he hit zero of course, but that would never stop the player from lashing out at Hestia.  He felt her give way to his next blow which immediately triggered a reaction in him, causing him to push forward and keep attacking.  Never backing up or letting up.  His focus was not on his health, he didn't care about that right now.  All of his hatred, his wrath, all of his pain he was pinning on one target.  And that was Hestia.  She told him to let loose his anger in this fight and he was doing just that.  His father.  His tortured childhood.  Being motherless.  Being isolated and alone.  His only friend only there because she wanted the pain he unleashed.  His goals so far out of reach.  Hopes of having a family, even a broken one, vanishing before his eyes.  All of the emotions buried deep within him exploding in this one fight.  His entire life bursting out, not like a dam breaking, but like hell broke out from inside the earth, and was now laying waste to the surface world. 

Domarus heard her words.  That she did in fact regret bringing them.  That she had wanted it to be a one on one fight.  Domarus responded not with words, but with a roar of rage, releasing a sword art on her.

"THEN THEY WILL DIE ALONG WITH YOU!!!"  This time when he attacked her, it was different.  With each swing he made she used her sword, as well as her own sword art, to parry each swing he made onto her shield.  This not only protected her, but also dealt damage against Domarus himself.  Some of the blows she made and managed to strike his armor, and to his shock had managed to crack it.  When he struck at her shield, her thorns had managed to shatter his left shoulder piece which sent him into another spiked rage.  With this increased adrenaline his last strike from the sword art managed to hit her and her armor, which would have knocked her far away if it weren't for her mod.  Even as the light from the sword art ended he continued to attack.  He heard her next words, and what she wanted to do.  His visor flashed yet again as he activated Screw Dimension, consuming the last of his energy as he bashed against her with all his strength.  Not even trying to hit her at this point, only trying to bash her into the ground through sheer force.

"THEY DON'T WANT OUR HELP!!  THEY DON'T WANT TO BE SAVED!  OR LED!  OR FREED!  THEY LET THEIR PRIDE RULE OVER THEM!!  THEY'RE ALL MAGGOTS!!!!  WORTHLESS IDIOTS WHO DON'T GIVE A D**N ABOUT THOSE AROUND THEM!!!  ONLY ABOUT THEMSELVES!!"  He slammed his ax down on her, and regardless of whether it was her sword or shield, his ax would snap in two.  The blade shattering into shards and the handle falling apart in two split pieces before it crystallized and perished.  However Domarus didn't stop.  He reached over to grab her and attempted to tear past her shield in the attempts to knee her in the stomach and knock her into the ground with as much force as he could muster.  Even if he couldn't he'd make every attempt to strike her, speaking in between strikes.  If given the opportunity he'd use his legs as much as his arms.  "Everyone USES you!  No one CARES for you!  All they WANT from you!  Is what you can PROVIDE THEM!  They ACT like they care!  But in the end they only leave you HELPLESS!  BROKEN!  ALONE!"

Keres chuckled at Raven's words before she dodged Ember's most recent attack and heard her threat. 
     "Aww, come on auntie Embers~  After all we've been through?"  When Rowan came charging at Keres, the bird would be intercepted by something:  A flaming snake would shoot out from the shadows, suddenly for the first time in forever, in combat mode.  The familiar ignited into flames, spikes coming out from it's spine as it bit into the bird and ripped at it's wings before letting go.  The serpent would be in defensive mode, ready to dodge and counter the bird whenever it could.  All the while covered tip to tail in active flames.  Keres giggled. 

"I always did like your bird, it's so cute~"  She rushed over to Embers again and gave her a kiss on the cheek before dodging her yet again.  "Just like you when you're angry~"

I raise an eyebrow towards the red haired player who seemingly can only roar in anger as i just smile at that as i prepare my blade as i activate a normal parry planning to just deflect half of the damage away from me as i get into the stance once more while i stare at the axe user. My shield pointed upwards to block the initial hit to have the rest of the damage slacked off away from me so i can get a few good turns of healing in before things continue to drop into a downward spiral. The black haired woman staring with calm seas of blue towards the fiery visor that blocks her from seeing the man that she is battling as she knocks the attack away with her shield and parry skill giving a brief moment of a breather. Only to be greeted with the yell and threat of death as a amused smirk appears ever so slightly on my face at hearing that unable to help that from the simple fact of having my trust within those that stayed. 'Those that leave are those i don't need to trust. Aereth i hope you're ready to be on my top list for people that need to be jailed. You may have done good, but today was my way of seeing if you would cross lines which you have done so.' Firecracker is needing two enemies to fight her to even out the fight, and Itzal is fighting the rest of your flunkies. I think they got this. I say in a relaxed and confident tone of voice as i do my best to hide any tiredness that would try to slowly appear in my voice since this is the first major case of player on player combat that i had participated in, and it has shown one rather big thing that even with monsters and players the difference will always be noticeable and the simple fact of my stats making me unsinkable is my way of winning. That the limited knowledge of how to keep a tight grip on weaponry being the only basis for being able to stay in the tanking game from this point from having been taught by Morgenstern how to at least gain a better proper grip on weaponry to be the best shield i can be for my allies.

Seeing the familiar glow of a sword art i quickly try to counter with my strongest as i watch my energy bar deplete once more by a big amount only to gain a tiny bit back from recovery activating to counter some of the energy lost. However, even with that my energy still lost three quarters of its total amount during the fight as i slam my sword and shield against the screw dimension as i look towards the red haired player as i feel the impact of the weapon hitting both of my gear as i look towards the red visor as my eyes glance towards the small bit of destroyed armor as i can only marvel slightly at such a phenomenon occurring in the game. 'How much effort did Kayaba put in this game?' After a moment of struggle i watch the axe break the weapon that i had seen kill a good amount of mobs, and had created a impact on other fights when i was fighting along Dom back in the beginning before i knew anything. 'What...the..' I can only think only to be thrown onto the ground the sight of seeing the axe break after the right pauldron breaking catching myself off guard from having never seen either thing happen before during my time of being with other players. I can only quickly raise my shield upwards to take the strikes downwards onto my prone form as every strike slams down the shield into my body and puncturing the bottom of the armor. You may say that they try to use those who help. Though i don't care if i become a tool to others if they view me as such. I walk my path towards what i view as possible peace. I can only hope that i don't become like you along the way a person that uses others and tries to control others rather than form partnerships.

-------------

She looks towards the red haired woman as several of her strikes land upon the girl's form each strike having been a rather basic and normal attack with only the last being a all might strike as it impacts against the hand as only the initial damage gets past through the strike. The only power behind the strike having been the momentum Raven generated from her speed specialized strikes, and from the strength that the sword arts provide one within combat as he looks towards the woman with a calm forest green colored eyes. She can feel her caught hand be gripped rather tightly as she just stares at the girl not reacting much if it is meant to cause pain since the game itself prevents pain from being a factor of worry during fights. Cheetah hunt! Raven says simply as her cheetah made of lightning sparks wildly with electrical potential before chasing after the bird Rowen to hunt and try to kill it. The speed based creature planning to eat the bird familiar for lunch. What's faster a bird of prey, or a mammal of speed? Raven asks simply towards the red haired girl wanting to make her call off the familiar as the black haired smaller girl dodges the attack that is sent with the off-hand. The young marital artist doing this by forcing her arm to basically do the equivalence of what would most likely pop something out of its socket to kick the red head in the face, or at the very least attempt to since it could most likely be predicted where her strike would land with her leg. The small martial artist following up with a swift strike to the fact simultaneously to aim to where she thinks the head will go from trying to use her leg strike to force the head in that direction.

After her attack attempt she takes note of the red head's eyes and just gains a disappointed look within her eyes of green. The person that my sister trusts with my safety is nothing more than a beast. from the sounds of it she had lots of hope you would change to become a better person as well. I guess this proves that Domarus is right people won't change no matter how much you would want you can only guide something so far. She says towards the scythe user.

He would take her blows to ensure his next attack, while she tried to move away, he moved in, striking her with the hilt of his weapon. In the moment of disorientation, he would quickly thrust his weapon through her, a shock going through her body. She would fall to the ground, unable to move. He would quickly cuff her and then attach the cuffs to a ground with a sword. She wouldn't be able to escape, even when she became unparalyzed. He understood her words and said that he would hunt down her allies as well. He would then proceed to tell her that she had potential but the path she led down led her to prison or death. Se would smile. "You're nothing but a fool Itzal. You think you are Aincrad's hero, protecting everyone from the evil of this world. What you don't understand, is that you're not the strongest. You will fail, you couldn't protect your own guild from falling. Now, here you are, wasting your time with someone who isn't even in the wrong and fighting like I am the one preventing Aincrad from progressing. Remember, I only wanted to get back at Aereth and leave, but you had to get in the way" 

Edited by Hidden

Itzal sighed and crouched down to speak with her easier.  "You kill and murder people without a second thought.  You became an assassin.  Even if it hinders Aincrad progression I choose to arrest you.  Not because I'm selfish.  Not because I'm a hero.  Because murder is wrong, plain and simple.  I'm no hero.  I know I can't save everyone.  I know I will fail once and a while.  That's what it is to be human.  And I know I'm not the strongest player in Aincrad, I'm far from it.  But if you think that I'm just going to let you walk away like you didn't do anything?  You've got another damn thing coming Hidden."  Itzal stood up straight and saw the Triad being a bit, occupied with his familiar.  Velnia had managed to pin down Hidden's familiar and cover it with rocks.  He also noticed that there was a very bright glow stone under the rubble beside the familiar.  That's right, it was always covered in shadows.  It was always like her to figure out what their weakness was and exploit it...  But where did she get the glowing crystal from?  That familiar continued to surprise him.  He began to walk over to the Triad cracking his knuckles.  He didn't need a sword when he was disarming someone.  Just accuracy, evasion and skill.

Embers couldn’t understand Keres. This main wanted to get hurt, she knew that much. But what Larissa Williams had planned was more than simple pain. It would be broken limbs and week long recoveries if she had her way. The real world would have ended with a lot of blood and several people going to hospital. In this world however, it meant a simple thing. The red-haired girl didn’t have to restrain herself. She rolled her shoulders feeling the fire burning through her, and knowing she was on a timer…

Rowan, the girls familiar, was caught unprepared by the snake that stopped its dive bombing attempt, and circled in the air looking for an opening, a way to fight. However, the flames made Rowan make an easy decision. Retreat. The bird swung back onto Embers’ shoulder instead of going on its own. Even more so as the Cheetah started coming for it!

Feeling her familiar land on her shoulder, Embers let out a violent growl. This wasn’t’ how the fight was meant to go! Now outnumbered in people and familiars, the girl let out a yell as Raven’s attack against Embers head connected. She made no attempt to dodge it, after all, it brought Raven right into range! She swung her right arm back into one of her strongest punches and threw it right at Raven, who in the air, would struggle to weave out of its way.

The fight seemed to back away, and Embers found herself slightly short of breath. But despite this, the smile on her face was undeniable. After all, this was perfect. So much of this was like back at the real world, minus the fact she was annoyingly sober for the fight. Although what Raven said sent laughter through Embres body as she stared at both her opponents, and shifted her stance. To most, it would simply look as she was standing casually, however, Keres would know the stance. It was the stance Embers always took before a fist fight, and was a hybrid of dirty street fighting, and military. It would give her the ability to react to most strikes, if her large frame allowed her to move quick enough for it. But as she dropped into her stance, a throaty chuckle escaped.

The look in the girls eyes was barely human, much more akin to a wild animal. Feral and hungry.

“You’re right…People don’t change if they don’t want to. And while I think there are some things I coul do to change who I am. When it comes to a fight, I survive on animal instinct in battle, and besides…I want to enjoy my time with the pair of you before I break you”

Domarus continued.  He never stopped.  He struck at her shield with the intensity of an earthquake.  Hestia would notice that his energy has been fully depleted at this point, flashing red with every strike he made.  But he wasn't nearly done.  In fact it would appear as if he was twice as fast as before.  If the rules of game mechanics, tiers, levels and stats had not existed, the shield would have surely broken in by now.  The man continued to strike, always trying to get around the shield and get to her.  Every strike he received the thorns damage, his health slowly depleting.  At the same time however, his armor continued to suffer durability loss.  Piece by piece, it slowly shattered.  Torn and damaged.  Pauldron, elbow piece, segments of undercoating.  He heard her words and it only enraged him further.  Instead of slamming into her he grabbed her shield and yanked it up.  If she didn't let go of the shield she would be swung overhead and slammed into the ground.

"WHY?!  WHY ALLOW YOURSELF TO BECOME A TOOL FOR OTHERS?!"  He continued to beat on her.  If she was without a shield he would pin her down and start striking her without end, hitting her in the head, stomach, every weak point he could detect.  Over and over again.  If she had her shield still he'd simply repeat the process of swinging and slamming her into the ground until the sheer force knocked her off.

"WHY WOULD YOU JUST LET THEM USE YOU?!  AFTER EVERYTHING THIS WORLD HAS DONE!  YOU WOULD JUST LET THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WISH?!"  At this point a piece of his helmet cracked.

"WHY WOULD YOU FORGIVE THEM?!?!" 
The crack began to spread.

"WHY WOULD YOU FORGIVE ME?!?!"  A piece of his helmet fell off.

"HOW DO YOU HAVE NO RAGE?!  HOW DO YOU STAND EACH DAY?!  HOW CAN YOU STAND IT?!  HOW ARE YOU NOT LIKE ME?!"  He roared, a chunk of his helmet falling off, revealing his left eye.  Tears streaming from it, pain equally mixing with the rage, each fighting for controlHe continued to strike at her with all his power until.  He raised his hands, cupping them together for one final, powerful strike.  He held it in the air a moment, his hands shaking.  And then.  He collapsed.  His hands fell to the sides, hitting the ground around Hestia rather than her.  His eye closed as the tears won over the hate.

"Damnit!"  He said through the tears as he fell to his knees and just remained there.  His helmet fell off entirely, shattering before it hit the ground, as he broke down.  The pain of his past.  An uncaring father who shoved his son into this life of cruelty.  Who snuffed out any hope for a better future.  Never knowing love, never knowing friendship.  Only seeing the worst in others.  He was jealous.  Envious.  Envious of those who had been hurt, and yet could somehow manage.  Envious of the ignorant and naive.  And through this, he despised them.  He didn't truly hate them.  What he really hated.

Was himself.  And the destruction he brought.

Eventually he was able to gain some control of his breathing, and managed to inhale oxygen between his grief.  Control was all he'd ever known to shoot for.  And now, he couldn't even control himself...

I look towards the man calmly using my shield to quickly block every strike sent to me as i look towards the red haired man watching as the armor seemingly starts falling apart slowly but surely as i just remain calm through it just keeping track of the HP bar of the red haired fighter to make sure that my shield wouldn't kill him. However, i quickly feel my shield being grabbed as i think through my options as i just let go of the shield since in the end it is just a dangerous weapon to hold since it has the potential to kill at this point from the many strikes it had to take. I look towards the man as i just look towards the red haired man calmly not viewing many things he could do as worrisome from the sheer stat difference that if this was the real world this would be one of the most terrifying situations i could be in. I would try to fight against getting pinned but due to the body builds between myself and him i get pinned as i take the hits just allowing myself to take them and let my health heal. Closing my eyes tight since i don't feel like flinching away from the hits when they would come down upon me. After each singular strike and when it is over i would look up towards the man in front of me with a raised eyebrow before moving the red haired man off me not caring to be in such a position and figuring his emotional vulnerability a easy way to get him off. 'That is a awkward position and i don't care to be in it.' I can only think to myself as i get back up towards my feet as i look down towards the red haired man known as Domarus.

I am a tank, and older sister Domarus those two kind of people? We're use to giving all of ourselves to others because we care for our younger siblings, and we care for the people that we are entitled to our care to make sure they are safe and happy. I defend my friends and allies no matter what because it is simply the right thing to do and so i do that even if others might view me as a tool for doing so. I don't let the do anything they would want because i am trying to do my best to try and make a change within this world that i am in now and thus i can only hope that would carry forward into the real world, and eventually i can work on trying to make a change to the real world when we escape. I forgive also because i know second chances can be had and you haven't done anything yet as far as i know that would label you a criminal and thus need to be put in prison. You're still a free soul and you can make a positive difference if given the time to change which i know you're capable of. You're not what your past defined you as you can remake yourself however you please. I get angry that is just normal. I just don't hate the world since i just don't really. After each tragedy something good can come from it it's the cycle of humanity showing that at the core we all can be good. I say with a small shrug of my shoulders as i look towards the red haired man as i extend my hand down towards him to grab with a gentle smile upon my face. Come on and stand up. We don't need to be enemies we can work together still. I say with a small smile.

--------------------------------

She looks towards the red haired girl and smirks as she rushes forward towards embers not paying much attention to her words viewing them as idle chatter for the most part, but still pays enough attention to at least see if anything is worth saying towards her. whatever you say animal. the insane always try to justify their behavior. Raven says calmly towards Embers while going for another all might strike after feinting in with her left hand to try and make it seem to be aiming for a gut shot. When her right hand is going for a low shot towards the knee.

She laid there for a moment, Itzal crouching down beside her to defend his own case. He would finish and she would immediately begin talking again. "You must obviously know something that I don't. I have never killed anyone and I never did anything that should place me in prison. I can see your ideas of a prison consist mainly of people you don't like or are shady" He would leave to go deal with the Triad. Her paralysis would end, and she would immediately begin to get back to work. She was NOT going to let Itzal make a fool of her and she was NOT going to prison. She didn't know where Adrian was now, but he needed to start getting into the action. Nothing was going according to plan. She was beginning to bet that as soon as things went South, he took his freedom and vanished. She twisted, trying to get herself up right. She managed to at least turn herself around to get a view of the action. Itzal was preparing to fight the Triad, unarmed. Her eyes would regather their rage when he seen what the dragon had done to her familiar. It had been smart enough even to place a glowing stone next to her familiar, preventing it from any regeneration, shadow travel, or even the ability to get out form underneath the rocks. The familiar had been outmatched from the start, lightning was not good for darkness. 

Her words were now her only weapon, and she was going to use them as much as she could. "You know, I know someone who used to look up to you. He thought you were a hero, destined to get us out of Aincrad. When he talked of you, he said that you were able to rally the players, recruiting new players to join the ranks of the frontlines. That same spark ha seemed to left you ever since your guild fell. Didn't you let those players walk away? OR ARE YOU ONLY WILLING TO DO WHATS RIGHT WHEN YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF LOSING?" She would struggle against her restraints a bit more, bringing the sword a bit out of the ground. 

Itzal simply pointed to her orange cursor.  "That cursor, words and actions speak volumes Hidden.  You can't hide the fact that you don't care about anything or anyone.  You're in this world for yourself, or am I guessing wrong?  Because if I am then you need to stop and think about what you've been doing and why it looks to everyone else like you're not someone to be trusted."  He was originally going to ignore her before she started getting his sword out.  He heard it spark and growled, pushing it deeper into the ground.  "I never asked anyone to put me on a pedestal.  I'm human and I'll fail like everyone else.  Guild's rise and fall, everything comes to an end.  I let them leave because I wasn't going to force them to stay."  He placed his foot on the sword to keep it down and looked over to check on Velnia.  She was fighting the triad but from what he could tell they couldn't keep up with her insane speed.  Especially when it seemed as if there were three of her at once.  That and her ranged attacks were something that they hadn't had to handle before, and was hard to adjust with her intense speed.  They had this handled...  Or so they thought.

The look in Embers eyes was nothing more a raw animalistic as the girls mind was consumed. A large portion of her higher order processes and decision making had melted away, giving way for what she had often descried as a blood haze. A series of actions where she relied on her sheer instincts, much like a wild animal would in moments of fight or flight. Her eyes tracked Raven’s strike, and in those few moments, Embers mind, despite the blood haze, was crystal clear. She could see through Raven’s attack as if it were glass! After all, several years of para-military combat training did teach you a few things about tells.

Embers body moved with seeming unnatural speed for a girl of her size, shifting her entire body weight into the attacking arm and effective ‘catching’ Raven in the air. The punch would still connect, but hit closer to Embers hip rather than her knees. But Raven was now trapped in Embers hands, and the girl grinned a wide, sadistic grin that screamed pain.

“The insane one…is the girl who…strikes the Alpha Wolf” Embers gritted out slowly as the fire in her eyes seemed to heat up, and once again, with seeming unnatural speed for a girl who stood at 6’0 and had broader shoulders than most males, her arms moved. One punched Raven across the face, the other hand allowing the girl to ‘fall’, only for Embers legs to already be moving! They smashed into Raven’s kneecaps hard, and in barely a second, Embers had Raven on the ground. Raising her boot up in the air, she stomped down again, and again, and again! Feeding her own sadistic pleasures that bloomed deep within her blood haze.

Suddenly, without warning, the kicking stopped. Raven’s HP had just entered the Red Zone, and Embers, while her eyes burnt, had rested her foot on the ground, instead of continuing her unrelenting attack. Reaching down, she picked Raven up and held her in the air with her hands.

“The insane ones justify their behaviour? I don’t justify, I do what I want and to hell with the world. But maybe Raven, look in the mirror before you speak. You justified standing beside Domarus, a wolf so pathetic he couldn’t win a single fight when it mattered. A wolf who used others as meat shields for his own benefit…Because I’d of killed you just then, and he wouldn’t have battered an eyelid” Embers shifted her head towards Hestia “Your sister did all of this, for you. You may not like it, hell….You can hate her for now, but whats that dumb saying…Age comes with wisdom? Partnering up with Domarus long term is a bad call, and Hestia saw it coming. He wanted absolute control, but please…justify standing beside him…justify dying for someone like him”

Domarus heard her words between his tears.  His armor was slowly falling apart.  Piece after piece would slowly fall off and shatter upon hitting the ground.  He was wearing his black T shirt and his black pants underneath but to be honest he didn't care.  Hestia spoke about she defends her allies and friends no matter what for the simple reason of 'it's the right thing to do'.  Regardless of what she looks like to other people.  And yet she told him she also didn't let them do whatever it was they wanted, simply because she was pushing for a better world.  He hadn't done anything horrid so far as she knew and thus she felt she could forgive him, give him a second chance.  She told him that his past was not what defines him.  That he didn't have to hold onto it.  That every tragedy has something good that can come from it.  He didn't move or speak for a while.

"...I can't...  I don't..  What do I..."  He fell silent as she grabbed him and he looked up, pain of his past and present clear on his face.  He saw her gentle smile, and heard her offering to help him up.  Telling him that they didn't have to be enemies.  That they could still be allies and help each other out.  The decision was obvious of course.  It was either join her or rot in prison forever.  Alone with his pain.  It's just, the choice was harder than he knew it should be.  He was unmoving for a while before he finally stirred.  He said nothing as he tried to get up, the rest of his armor falling off as he did so.  He didn't look Hestia in the eyes, still in the process of stopping the tears.  His entire life of pain had just burst through all at once, so he wasn't surprised that it was difficult to put it to a halt.

"...I..  I don't know what to do..  I have to ask you to help me, while I work things out...  I'm not use to being...  Good...  At doing things, your way.."  He took a moment to even his breath and start composing himself...  But crying would be the last of his worries in a second...

A shadow shot like lightning across the fields, too quick and stealthy for anyone who was already preoccupied to notice approaching.  Adrian leaped up, pushing Itzal into the ground, head first as he slashed his dagger at Hidden's hand cuffs, freeing her.  He then raced towards Hestia and Domarus.  As he did he threw a dagger at each of them, both coated in paralysis.  The blades landed a crit with intense accuracy, paralyzing the both of them instantly.
     "HELLOOOOO WORLD!!!  I'M BAAAAAAAAACK~"  Adrian rushed at Hestia and tackled her, knocking her to the ground.  As he did so the hood flew off, revealing his age.  Despite his crazed state, his eyes were frightfully calm.
     "Daaaaamn.  Mind being my mother?  I'll probably just butcher my real one in the real world.  She's sooooo boring and not at all pretty like you."  The psychotic killer leaped off of her and grabbed her shield, throwing it to Hidden. 

"Ey!  Merry Christmas!"  He turned to Domarus with a chuckle.  "Dommy!  you disappoint me.  How dare you break down under emotional pressure!  I looked up to you!"  he said holding a hand to his heart as if he were hurt.  If Embers charged at him he'd simply dodge and cause her to trip, finding her easy to avoid when in a blood rage.  If Itzal charged at him he'd simply leap behind Hestia and throw her up as a meat shield.

Keres frowned, wishing she was the one Embers beat up.  She leaped onto Embers back and wrapped her hands around the woman's eyes.  She wouldn't remove them this time however. 

"Aww Ember, I thought I was you're favorite~  Don't you want to-"  Her eyes widened with horror as she heard the voice of Adrian and watched as Domarus and Hestia fell from paralysis.  "Domarus,"  she whispered.  She let go of Embers and landed beside her, this time grabbing her arm and tugging as much as possible.  "Please, please you have to stop him!  Stop Adrian he'll kill them!  Please please, don't let him die I'll do anything!"