[F17-PP] War of Ideologies - Turn of Fate <Itzal, Hestia, Domarus, Embers, Aereth>>

Hearing a soft dinging sound resonate off my armor followed by a familiar feeling of being paralyzed i glance towards the side only to be rather confused until i hear a voice that i have never heard before in my life start to speak about being back. When hearing the phrase that would follow suit after that i grit my teeth ever so slightly as the feeling of movement comes back as my hand would go out to try and grab the kid that had dared to make that comment to force him away as i would get back up onto my feet and stare at the small brat as my mind quickly goes through ever option of who and what this kid is. 'Small, kid, strong. Adrian.' I think quickly remembering the warnings and the supposed fear the kid brings with him that even Aereth was unsure of this kid's ability to create safety with himself, and Embers following suit saying similar motions at the beginning of the fight. Keeping a grip upon my shield i would look towards the kid and get into a battle ready position as i stared him down with cold uncaring eyes. So you're Adrian the kid that has Firecracker shaking in her boots when she talked about you. That is a feet but by the end of the day you're just a kid that doesn't have the stats necessary to kill me. You're no Hikoru by a long shot, and you sure as hell ain't a Calrex or Zandra. I say in a calm tone of voice towards the kid being careful just out of precaution sense since supposedly the kid is dangerous. Also you won't ever have a person to love you kid except other criminally insane, and that ain't me. You can have speed but i am taller, wearing heavier gear, and thus have more strength than you. You aren't anything to me and you can't get lucky at all times for your paralysis since you just wasted trickster. Welcome to real world logic being used in video games. The world of Aincrad accompanying both to some level. I say in a calm tone of voice hoping to scare the kid off even if ever so slightly.

----------------------

She watches as the chain of events quickly goes sour as she manages to get knocked into the red as Raven can only do the one thing she can in this scenario and take a quick healing potion and crystal to bring herself up back by even a small amount to put herself at least back into the yellow for her own safety. Thankfully it seems that Keres can distract the girl even if slightly as Raven would use the opportunity once Embers has her eyes covered if that succeeds,or even if it fails to use the slight distraction to try and push the foot off of her and get back onto her feet. When she would see the kid running towards her sister she would feel her blood running cold as her world narrows to a singular point that is the psychotic kid as her right hand once more engulfs into a all might level strike as she looks towards him. 'He is not safe for anyone. Put him down.' She can only think before her feet moves before she can convince herself to stop for her own self-preservation as she would use charge to move over towards Adrian to strike him across the face with her fist as she looks towards her sister and smiles soflty before focusing back onto Adrian hoping to land her shot or most likely quite literally die trying.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She did well in drawing back the attention of Itzal. She wasn't sure if he was trying to convince her or himself that she was the one in the wrong. He then input that she was here for herself, she didn't care about anyone or anything. Gritting her teeth, she refused to say anything about Sey. Especially since Hestia was in the vicinity. Sey was supposed to be engaged to Elucia, not her. He told her to rethink why no one trusted her. "I don't care about the trust of you or anyone else. I prefer to work alone, I can't stand people. You were there, you seen people like Hirru that defend our very own prison. How am I supposed to trust humanity?" She trusted one person. That person was enough. Aereth proved to her that she couldn't trust anyone else. 

In a flash, Itzal would be knocked down and quickly smashed into the ground. After being freed, she would clear her throat, standing up from the rough rocky ground. Retrieving her own dagger from where she had dropped it a few feet away, she would look to the devastationn caused by Adrian. "About time, my own objective was lost entirely in the beginning. Too interested in the drama I suppose?" He would throw her Hestia's shield and she would catch it, finding it a bit heavy for her to just be carrying. Quickly, she would turn to the familiar fight, Umbra's side a lost cause. She would throw the shield like a Frisbee at Velnia, knowing fully well that it would miss maybe even without the dragon dodging. In the few moments of distraction however, she would sprint over, plop the glowstone in her pocket and watch her familiar vanish from sight. It would be hiding in a shadow in a distant area to regenerate. Moving back over to Adrian she would stand behind him, keeping a watch of what was happening and making sure Itzal would try anything. Of course, he should understand that he was well overpowered here. Adrian' wits were far too fast. For them to win now, Domarus, Hestia and Itzal would have to team on him. If that happened then, they would mostly likely just teleport out. She would look to Domarus and shake her head. Pathetic. You crumbled that fast? Worst of all, you were just going to let Itzal take me to prison for crimes that I never committed. Some leader you are... but I guess its understandable. We never trusted eachother completely, now did we?" 

Itzal was about to reply to Hidden when his detection mod went off.  He turned in the direction of the intruder but the individual was too fast for him to focus on them.  His eyes widened as he was suddenly shoved off his feet into the ground.  Instead of crashing into the ground however, he managed to do at least a half roll.  The action was sudden and surprised him, so he didn't do a perfect roll and in fact stumbled afterwards, but it was better than him being head first in the ground.  He saw Hidden charge off and silently cursed as he watched her run off.  From what she said and what she was doing, she was allying herself with this figure.  When Velnia saw the shield she easily dodged it, and actually decided to use it to her advantage.  She flew behind it and shot lighting in it's direction.  The result was that the lightning changed from one bolt, to twenty on the other side, arcing in every direction towards Umbra.  Itzal shifted his focus back to the two and noticed that:  The attacker was, just a kid.  His eyes widened with both shock and horror at what he was seeing before he hardened his resolve and pulled out his sword from the ground.  "I suppose that's Adrian then,"  he muttered to himself.  "Lord have mercy..."  His eyes flashed.  "Alright then, so what's it going to be?  You're outnumbered here, one of you is a serial killer, and by siding with him Hidden you've made it official whose side of this you truly are on.  A strong damage dealer, a level seventy scout, and a level seventy tank as well as Embers who is a born fighter from what I've heard.  Give it up and come quietly...  Not that you will, I want to try giving you the chance first."

The fight was going wonderfully. Even with Keres on her back, Embers had already won the fight in a dominating, and yet in her mind, clearly one-sided fashion. She was contemplating beating some sense into Raven, when she heard a voice that, even within a blood haze, sent chills up her spine. Adrian….Oh dear god who let him loose?

Releasing Raven, she turned to face the mad-child that had seemed to take out both Domarus and Hestia with…something. She hadn’t seen the daggers being thrown. She stared at the boy as Keres tugged, but the tall girl stood solidly in place, her crimsons eyes just staring at the boy as Embers realized something.

She could think! Despite collapsing into her blood haze, and feeling a fire race through her entire body like a drug, part of her mind was not animalistic, and there was something screaming at her to fight this kid…and another part screaming at her to run the hell away from it all. She looked to see WHO was the idiot who allowed Adrian free, and spotted Hidden, Domarus’ pet assassin, standing next to the kid. Hidden….A violent growl erupted from the girls throat as she grabbed the Scythe from her back, and started the slow march forwards.

“So this is what it comes to Hidden? Huh!? Calling on someone to damn broken, Domarus…Hell, even I wouldn’t have brought him to this battle. You trust someone who is about as emotionally stable as I am, and let me tell you, that’s begging for a knife in the back” Embers spins the Scythe around in her hands before stopping just out of Charge range, and smirks “So come on, who is gunna step up to the challenge?” She grins, but despite the Blood Haze, keeping a sharp out for any action made by Adrian. She knew the boy was crafty, and refused to be caught off-guard like the others.

Adrian listened to Hestia speak and a small grin grew on his face.  Despite the fact that he was in fact mentally unstable, and despite the situation he was in right now, he was extremely calm.  This gave off the appearance of a childish appearance rather than that of a killer.  Even though they all knew what he was.  "Oooo~  You're cocky!  I love it!  Too bad you want to be a righteous knight though.  I look forward to the day that comes crashing down on you!  Hee hee!"  When he heard her comment on how no one would love him he clutched at his heart, looking really hurt.  "Mother dearest..  Why hast thou hurtest me so?"  He chuckled, showing he didn't actually care.  When she mentioned how he didn't stand a chance due to game logic, he laughed.  Almost hysterically.  "Oh you keep thinking you're invincible!  It will make it so much more fun when I kill you~"  Before he could step forward however, movement happened around him.  Hidden rushed over to his side and covered his back.  A smile would come to his face as she did so, though she woudn't be able to see it.  "Gotta make an entrance~  Flare is what makes this half the fun!  As for Aereth I, really am sorry.  I had no idea he was going to just duck out.  Don't worry though, I'll help you find him.  I have friends after all~"  He let Hidden speak to Domarus but now..  They were surrounded.  Domarus was getting up and pulling out a spare ax he had, though it wasn't his tier two one.  Itzal, Embers and Hestia all surrounded the two of them.  Embers spoke up and Adrian chuckled.  "Mister Kettle!"  he called out to her.  "Mister pot called!  He says you're black!"  Itzal however, did make a point.  He enjoyed messing with minds, but in this instance.  He looked between Itzal and Hestia.  These two were the real dangers.  They were on his level, and she did have a lot of defense.  By herself he could probably kill her but with others nearby...  Adrian grabbed Hidden's free hand.  "Ain't this a fun family reunion!  But, much to my dismay, it will have to be canceled early.  Sorry mommy,"  he said in the most child and depressed tone he could muster.  "We'll have to try again next time.  Your friends won't let me have my fun."  With that he held out a teleport crystal, smirked, and whispered something that not even Hidden could hear.  With that, the two of them teleported out of the area.

Domarus sighed.  His tears were still fresh but, Hestia's words had given him some comfort.  He let the ax slip from his hands, the blade sinking into the ground, the handle sticking out.  He turned to the others to see if everyone was ok but before he could say anything he was struck so hard he fell to the ground.  At first he thought he was being attacked when he noticed it was Keres. 
     "I'm so glad you're ok!,"  she said as she cried.  She anticipated to be hit but was severely shocked to feel him holding her close, placing a hand on her head to try and comfort her. 
     "It's ok Keres.."  He looked to the others as he got up, making sure Keres was ok.  He was silent for a moment, and in the end looked away.  He had so many emotions going on right now that he couldn't process them all..  In the end he was hoping Hestia could help keep everyone from choking him to death.

I just wait calmly ready to kill this child if need be for the safety of everyone else not having any bit of mercy or peace to spare a psychotic kid that is willing to harm others. 'ANd i can't really afford to try and attack him at this moment anyhow my health is low, i barely have any energy to spare after dealing with Domarus. The best we could do in this situation is just bluff our way to freedom and just continue to bully this child to make him leave.' I think calmly to myself while keeping a rather straight and calm face my sword poised and ready to strike already having something in mind to just stun the kid here and than my shield in the other hand ready to bash him into the ground or to keep Hidden away from stabbing me directly. Knowing that even if she isn't anything like Hikoru dagger users in the end are something to be afraid of in the end since they always seemingly have some kind of trick up their sleeves to try and get the advantage on their opposition through one mean or the other. Letting out a very sharp and high pitched whistle i calmly wait as i hear the familiar sounds of wings as my familiar lands besides me and growls a low deep growl while staring at the forms of Hidden and Adrian. When the child would make his escape i would just look towards hidden and relax my stance not expecting the girl to stay around much longer, but not entirely willing to let her go without hearing my words. Hidden as of this moment you are a wanted individual under the APD's eyes and since i am in charge of the APD and a member of the frontlines i am going to do my best to keep you out of my frontlines so you don't go stabbing everyone. You're no longer a trusted person if you let a psychopath go about his merryway. Actions have consequences know that yours have done for your future. I say towards her in a rather cold manner as i raise my blade to have the end of it pointed directly at her head. Now than get out of here now or i will have you arrested, gagged, and put under heavy surveillance to make sure you never get away from me and never get close to others you can hurt. Also don't get any funny ideas you're outmatched and you're in the morally wrong area you have no grounds to stand to win any fight here verbal, or physical.

Whether Hidden would leave by teleport crystal, or let herself be cuffed not thinking she would actually stay to try and fight a fight she will lose from being outmatched 5 to 1. I would look towards Domarus and offer a small smile as i look towards him i would than turn to face the group and raise my hand. The fighting is over we don't need to continue this any further understand Firecracker? Itzal? You can go back to your normal lives. However, i am extending a offer to everyone here. If you want to apprehend criminals also known as Player killers or thieves, or whatever else. I am going to create a prison, and police force to capture all such individual if you want to join feel free to do so. After all one person can't run a entire prison while also chasing after criminals.

As she took Adrian's back, Itzal would seem to have become even angrier than before. He accused her of siding with a serial killer and now it was clear exactly who's side she was on. Smugging inside of her hood, she would laugh. "What changed? I was going to be thrown in jail anyway for my 'crimes' don't you remember?" Adrian would then answer her, telling her that everything was into the entrance. He apologized about Aereth and promised her that they would wind him soon enough. Satisfied with his answer, she would listen to the fiery kitten that was yelling towards her.  Embers would tell her that she brought someone emotionally unstable to the battle and that she was asking to get stabbed in the back. After letting Adrian reply and shaking her head, she would make step towards the woman she would quickly reply. "Oh Embers, i'm sorry that master never let his pet in the house. Domarus, you see, has ALWAYS known that I was never to be completely trusted. I work for myself, not anybody else. I go where I want, follow the actions that I desire. You can shut up and wait for your master to give you your order" Satisfied with her comeback, Hestia would begin speaking to her. The woman would tell her that she was officially a wanted criminal and that she was to be captured and imprisoned to prevent the harm of any other player. 

"Good luck with that. When you get this APD thing rolling, send them my way. I'll send you the col they drop back so you can hire new ones" The woman would then tell her to leave. "Wait... seriously? Talk a big game and then let me go? You aren't in the position to stop us are you? The only one who is in fighting shape right now is Itzal, you and Domarus are well beaten. If you think that I-HEY" Adrian would grab her hand and tell 'Mommy' good bye. Then, the view of the battlefield in front of her would fade into darkness and she spiraled into a new destination. If Sey knew what had happened, he would have been angry. She had gone on the wrong path, chosen the wrong side. She was now an enemy of Aincrad. No longer, would she know who was on the lookout for her. She was to be captured and imprisoned. 

-Hidden Teleports away- (Not sure if this means leave thread or not)

Edited by Hidden

Itzal watched as Adrian pushed Hidden through a teleport crystal, sending them both away.  He sighed in exhaustion but didn't sheath his sword.  He turned to the others and saw Keres rush over to Domarus who...  Was, crying?  He turned to Hestia, his expression obviously asking what the heck just happened.  Wanting the details.  Velnia flew over and landed on his shoulder as he turned to look at Raven.  If she didn't do anything, or try to do anything.  If the situation seemed to have calmed down, then Itzal would slowly sheath his blade.  "...Not to sound rude Hestia, but what the hell just happened?  I'm assuming that was Adrian, but.  What happened during your duel with Domarus?"  He shook his head in confusion and would let Hestia explain.  After she did so, he'd sigh.  "Well, we'll probably have to tell everyone about Adrian.  A psychotic serial killing child whose in high levels?  People need to be warned so they know to avoid him..  Domarus what level is Adrian exactly?  How powerful is that child?"

Embers couldn’t believe her eyes! Hidden and Adrian ran away! The damn cowards! Despite knowing she couldn’t stop it, she charged forwards and swung her Scythe, hitting nothing but air and getting a serious of rather violent swears thrown around as the girl burnt through the anger within her system.

The fight against Raven and Keres had gotten her blood boiling, but for it all to stop now?! It was an utter let down, all this work up and with no pay off! She kicked the ground, hard, before turning. The only good part of today was that she’d kept her word to keep Raven alive, and her word was still her gods-damned bond. As she returned to the team, Embers’ familiar, the Hawk, joined her on the girls shoulder.

First things first…The girl walked up to Domarus, despite the fact he was hugging Keres. The primal instinct within her was begging for her to beat the crap out of both of them. “Oi, Dom. Let me give ya a warning. Next time you call me a traitor, I’ll stitch your mouth shut with your teeth, you got that?” The girl wasn’t sure what the hell happened in the fight against Hestia, but honestly. She didn’t care. Domarus was no longer the pack alpha he pretended to be, even more so with those damn tears on his face.

The girl placed her Scythe onto her back, and turned to face Raven. “And you, Raven…Well, I think it’s safe to say you owe someone here one hell of an apology for being an idiot. So go, talk to your sister…Family needs to look after its own, after all” Embers took a step back as the blod haze washed off her completely, but there was still a savage smile on her face.

Raven hadn’t been wrong, inside, she knew she was nothing more than an animal, a person who lived and breathed through instinct. But, just because that’s who she was, didn’t mean it was all she was. Maybe Hestia was right, but then again…maybe this was simply who Larissa had always been. The girl wasn’t sure…and didn’t care to overthink it.

Adrian appeared on the other side of the corridor crystal with Hidden.  He ended up taking them to a location that she never encountered before.  Adrian patted her on the back.  "I appreciate your thirst for a good fight, but Itzal is level seventy six, and Hestia is powerful.  Even if she wasn't in top shape she was strong enough to be a problem by herself.  And while we could have killed the others if we fought hard enough, we probably would either be killed or arrested and I'm not quite ready for that yet.  Got too much to do."  He gave her a knowing look.  "And so do you if I recall."  Adrian rushed up to a fallen log and sat down on it, like the child he was.  Emphasis on was.  "So Hidden~  You're a wanted woman now, we both probably are.  That leaves you with a few choices~  You can either go you're own way and try to survive on your own.  Try to find some friends of your own, good luck with that.  You could turn yourself in and hope for the best.  Or.  You could try joining me and my guild."  He gave an innocent smile as he said this and continued.  "Even if you don't want to, at least accept my friend request.  I wanna keep in touch in case you want my help with taking down Aereth and the laughing coffin."

Domarus knew Keres was probably insanely confused at his actions.  He was too.  He didn't realize how much he cared about her.  She felt like a daughter to him...  He caught Hestia's smile however, and for the first time in his life.  He had hope that things would turn out decently at best.  He heard Embers' words but he did not reply.  She wouldn't understand.  Not even when she wasn't emotional.  He doubted she was the type of person who would listen or care.  As for Raven...  He wondered what she would do..

Looking towards Itzal i just give him a nod of my head just recognizing that he had spoken towards me as i look among the remaining members within the area ignoring my sister for now to focus upon the matters of their are now criminals who are highly dangerous running about that i can possibly do something about. Itzal. What happened during the fight doesn't matter what matters is that the fight is over and Domarus is willing to change and i am going to help him change as long as he is willing to accept my help. Also, i'm not telling anyone about Adrian you can do so if you want but i am going to keep the chaos down to a minimum we don't need to be giving any heart attacks about the fact that someone whose build and strength is like a slightly weaker Hikoru running about. I'm going to keep that chaos contained as far as things go Itzal their is danger in letting that info out and i choose to keep that information away from the general public. I say towards him with a rather serious look in my eyes as i than make my way towards the group of Embers, Domarus, and Keres to talk to the trio as i put a hand gently upon Embers' shoulder and says in barely above a whisper to make sure only Embers heard me. Thank you for protecting my little sister Fireheart...i wouldn't know what would happen if i lost my sake for living. I tell her simply in a straightforward manner as i than step forward towards Domarus and smiles softly at seeing domarus and Keres hugging like best friends would do for one another the duo that seemed like a power duo of control and chaos just for once seeming normal to me. 'Maybe they always were but me and Domarus just needed to vent our feelings in a rather straight up manner.' I think to myself chuckling softly at the thought before i shake my head to focus back on the present and now as i wait patiently for the duo of Keres/Domarus to slowly calm down.

------------------------------------------

She can only watch and just listen to what happens around her the declaration of her sister to the words thrown between supposed allies, and than the subsequent seeming Domarus just giving up the person that trained her... 'All that..for nothing.' She thinks slightly bitterly to herself as she looks down at her hands wondering what to do even at this point as she than catches what her sister says and stares at her like she is insane when hearing that she won't share anything about the little kid that threatened everyone's lives basically. For some kind of keeping the peace and order around. 'What order can you protect when they are dead! What makes you think you can decide what is best for others!' She thinks angrily as she sees the look in her sister's eyes the warm eyes that she grew to know and see everyday caring for her having turned more darker and just...cold and distant seemingly to her. Who...who is she? She says softly feeling scared at the person that her sister had turned into wondering if there is even a point at staying with someone that...just isn't her sister anymore. 'Do i even have a family anymore?'

As they would appear on the other side from the crystal, Hidden would tear her hand away from Adrian's. She wasn't familiar with the place he had brought her so she focused on him. He would pat her on the back before rushing to a fallen log to 'perch' on. He then assured her that fighting Hestia and Itzal, although weakened, would have determined loss. She grit her teeth. She knew he was right but she hated admitting that she wasn't that powerful yet. She needed to train, and she needed to train soon. With her having made so many enemies as of late, she needed to be a threat to anyone who came after her. It wouldn't be long before word got around that she was an enemy. 

He would then gain a playful voice as he mentioned that she was a wanted woman, only giving her a few options. Only two of them even seemed remotely applicable. It was obvious he was trying to get her to side with him, but she had already decided. She had come this far, she was going to see her actions through. "You are quite right. For your information however, if I wanted to, I could manage being on my own. I could vanish without a trace from this world as soon as I receive the undetectable mod." She would clear her throat, staring right into his eyes. "Now, I would do just that, but you owe me some promises that you are going to keep. Firstly, Laughing Coffin will be made no more. Secondly, we will find and beat some sense into Aereth. Thirdly... you said that you would help me become better at fighting" 

She would sigh at his friend request, accepting it. She had made a dangerous ally. "I'll join your guild at least until I get what I want. Understand, I work for myself. That seems like something Domarus forgot over the months I was in his guild" 

Itzal sighed at hearing Hestia's words.  Of course she refused to listen to him.  He thought about what he was considering, and his plans were solidified now...  If she was going to hide the fact that a child was psychotic and in the seventies, then he was going to have to try and stop Adrian from killing as many victims as he could.  Because a true killer would take every advantage given to them.  And he knew Hestia was too stubborn to see that.  "Alright.  As long as Domarus doesn't revert I'm cool.  However..."  He flashed his eyes at Hestia.  "I am telling everyone about Adrian.  Period.  That is a fact.  By refusing to tell them that he's a child, psychotic, and by witholding his level you are condemning players who are ignorant of these facts to death.  If Adrian is a killer then he will take every advantage he can.  I'd rather have world panic than losing more lives to these people.  But if that's your choice then so be it."  He looked at Raven next.  "And you better treat your sister better than you have with everyone else Hestia.  Or else your no better than the man you hated and fought against this entire time."  With that he'd take a crystal and teleport away.

Itzal has left the thread.

Happy f*cking reunions…urgh. Embers had to put effort into not storming off the moment this ‘fight’ turned into a god-damned lovely dovey convensation. Thankfully, it didn’t last long with Hestia’s announcement to keep Adrian…not mentioned?! Embers couldn’t help herself but grin. Finally, this was the world she could thrive in. Dog-eats-dog kinda world, where prey, prey truly worthy of her, is out there. Adrian…Embers licked her lips at the idea of getting her Scythe into that psycho child…

Hestia addressed her, and the girl grinned “I give you my word that Raven would survive didn’t i? But let me make this clear Hestia…This whole thing, it ain’t over” Embers looked around the battlefield “Adrian and Hidden are still out there, until they’re caught or dead. Trust me, if no one else, I understand that kid. This world is a game, truly…And he wants someone to catch him” The look in Embers eyes screamed it. She wanted…needed to be the one to catch him.

Embers turned, only to see the look on Raven’s face and a wave of anger washed through Embers. How dare the little sister be so ungreatful! She marched up to Raven, but there was, despite anger, a small bit of understanding “Listen you idiot” Embers says harshly to the younger sister “That there, is your god-damn sister. She saved your life today, and paid the price. Taking a life, and saving one…Costs you the same. A piece of your spirit, and she’s given up a lot to keep you alive” Embers wanted to punch the sister so hard, the urge ran through her like a tidalwave and Embers clentched her right hand into a fight fist “You get what I’m saying, Raven?”

• 4 weeks later...

Adrian giggled at seeing her face all frustrated and the like and he swayed his feet from left to right, bumping them into each other as they did so.  "You're so cute when you're frustrated~"  When she told him she could handle being on her own he simply laughed.  "With every player in Aincrad keeping an eye out for you?  Not to mention any dark guild out there wanting to either A:  Recruit you or B:  Kill you.  Literally all of Aincrad will be looking for you.  So I wish you good luck taking one minute to relax as you'll be on guard twenty four seven."  She continued stating that she would take him up on her offer, if he kept his promises, and only until she got what she wanted.  When he heard her tell him that she worked for herself and that Domarus didn't know that he simply chuckled.  "That's what I love about you Hidden.  You shatter ties to anything.  The only thing holding you down is your lack of strength and power.  I look forward to seeing you blossom into a truly free and powerful individual Hidden, heh heh heh."

Domarus felt Keres shift away from him and he let go.  The woman looked confused, with a small hint of fear.  She had no idea what happened with Domarus but it was clear she wasn't liking it.  He looked at Raven as well and saw her expression.  He owed them an explanation that was for sure.  Keres, he wasn't sure how he was going to explain it.  Raven either to be honest.  In fact he may just leave the explaining to Hestia.  He stood up at last.

"@Embers.  I owe you an apology,"  he said, causing Keres' jaw to drop.  "But it will need to wait..  Hestia, I feel like you should explain what just happened to Raven.  I, don't think I'm the best person to do so."  He turned to Keres, who was still not sure what to do or say.  "I'll have to explain it to you later on as well."  He turned to Hestia again.  "I'd like to ask if I may return to my shop.  I have to close it up and pack things for moving, but today I'd..  I'd appreciate it if I could just rest for once."  A ghost of a smile appeared on his face.  "Without the fear of nightmares."

@Hestia

I look towards Itzal as he speaks and i can't help but feel a mix of anger and annoyance with the man for him trying to criticize and seemingly speculate that i wouldn't treat my sister correctly after all of this as i just turn my head not responding to him to focus upon the remaining individuals after today's events. I close my eyes and take another calming breathe to focus on keeping myself regulated and thinking as clearly as i can be after all the events that are forcing me to work even harder than before. Just when i thought i could get a break. I say softly to myself with a amused chuckle as i shake my head from one side to the next. After a moment of thinking on that and the things that now need to get done i look towards Embers and smiles a bit at her and walks over towards her and my sister and rests a hand gently upon both of their shoulders. Come on Fireheart, Raven. The fighting is over. Let's just go back to living at least somewhat relaxed alright? We're all tired after this and should just get some rest to end the day off right. Though Fireheart i do hope to see you in the frontlines by the next boss. We could use someone with your kind of fire fighting...though. I just realized something. Maybe something to bring up at a future meeting on the frontlines. I say softly to myself at the end as my eyes gain a slightly distant look as i think on the small revelation i have as i think on the topic of the duo of killers that have escape this day. Not paying much mine as my health rapidly rises back up to full.

Domarus. Lets talk in the future, do some kind of quests and try to. You know. Start off on the right foot this time without any secret plans this time. I say in a semi-joking tone of voice knowing that this might be a too soon moment immediate as i was half-way through saying that. I glance towards my sister feeling more than just a bit heart broken with how she is acting as i lift my hand off of her shoulder to hide the slowly tightening hand into a fist. 'Is this what it is like to see a little sister grow up? or..do i really view her as such a different person..is it possible to even contact with her if i think like this?'

----------------------------------------

She stared at the red headed girl who was once more yelling at her and just gives her a rather cold look with her green colored eyes. Well i never asked to be saved i was fine where i was. She says as a burning flame of anger sparks in her eyes as she looks ready to punch the scythe user until she lets out a frustrated huff when her sister touches her shoulder. Her head looking away from both of the females as a frustrated look appears on her face. Whatever, Domarus loss and big sis wins. Even when outnumbered and even having reckless individuals on her side. She says while avoiding eye contact.

@Hidden

Even though he wouldn't be able to see it, she gave Adrian a blank look. "Frustrated? I don't think you are quite yet understanding me. I don't care if every player in this god damn world is hunting me. Let them come, I am not without tricks up my sleeve." Adrian was a bit annoying the way he pried into her business. That was something she liked about Domarus. Her business was her own. As he mentioned that she shattered ties to anything, she smiled. That right there told her that he truly knew nothing much of her. He didn't know about Sey. "I make ties to things that benefit me. As soon as they stop benefiting me they are useless. Why would you keep ties with a parasite?" She looked at Adrian. If he was going to pry into her, she was going to pry into him. "Now tell me Adrian. Who are you? What made you the way you are? Who were you before you were tortured?" There was a story behind this boy, and that story could be another something she could hold to him. Another vantage point.  

• 3 weeks later...

An apology...Just an apology? A wave of anger came in, but lashed out when she saw those damn tears on his face. He looked so...pathetic, so weak. Maybe once he has cleaned up his act..."Do whatever you gotta, but next time i see you Domarus. We're havin' another fight, and if you whimp out, what happened last time will be nothing compared to what before when we both nearly broke the others arm" With someone like Domarus, this broken, there was no point wasting words. Fighting him would tell her if he was a wolf, or a damn sheep in need or a herder. 

Dealing with Domars, that was easy. Dealing with Raven and Hestia...Embers watched the sisters interact, and felt...wrong. She knew the feeling, and while the word screamed at her, she ignored it. Jealous. She was truly and utterly jealous for Raven, that she had a sister willing to do anything to get her back. It reminded her of her father, of what she couldn't ever have again. A true family, someone who she shared blood with. Someone worth dying for. 

"fightin' never ends Hestia. Not for someone like me, there is always the next fight...But, if nothing else...I guess even i'll admit it. Meeting you, changed me. No idea if its for the better or not, but...I'm not the same scythe-pullin' idiot i was when we first met. Part of me wishes i could go back in time, never have met you. Hell, maybe with me at his side, Domarus could have beatn' ya....But for whatever reason, i follow my gut. And my gut says you...." Embers shook her head, before smirking widely "You ain't no Alpha wolf, that is for certain....But even lacking that, i'd follow you to hell and back if you asked it...You need a firestorm, you know how to contact me"

• 1 month later...

Adrian giggled when she mentioned how he didn't know her if he thought she was frustrated.  That she didn't care if everyone was hunting her or not.  How she had tricks up her sleeve.  He rocked on the log as he smiled.  "True, but tricks don't last forever~  Even if you get super powerful like me, you won't be invincible.  Otherwise I could have just slaughtered those goody goodies."  When she mentioned how she only made ties with things that benefitted her he flipped around so his head was hanging upside down.  "Ah but at that point wouldn't it be something besides ties since that's a two way street?"  When she asked what his story was he laughed and flipped through the air, landing on the ground.  "You wanna know more about me?  I'm flattered~  But if you want to learn more you gotta catch me!"  He made a leap backwards and landed on a tree branch behind him, crouching on it.  "Lay low for a bit.  I'll see you later, have to meet up with my buddies and catch up with em."  He smiled before leaping across the trees silently and swiftly.

Domarus looked at Embers and sighed but nodded with a smile.  "Very well Embers.  Give me some time to recover, and I'll do my best to give you a challenge."  He turned to Raven and sighed.  "Raven.  Hate me all you want, I'll accept that hatred.  But don't direct hate towards your sister.  Some battles should be lost."  Domarus turned to Hestia.  "Your war against the darkness will never end Hestia.  Know that well.  If you want to win, you have to shine brighter than the shadows.  You've succeeded today...  But I ask you:  How long will your light shine brightly?  I'll be watching with hope..." 

I smile towards the crimson haired girl and nods towards her with a quick thumbsup towards the person i could feel like i'd be able to call a sister by bond with how much that i know about her, and how much i am willing to trust her considering i let her come here and face off against Domarus' crew when i wouldn't even give such a common grace to those in my guild. I'll make sure to do just that Fireheart. Stay safe for me. I say towards her before making my way out of the wild opens of the seventeenth floor before something tries to get a free kill on everybody present within the location. As i make my way i turn towards Domarus and offers a smile towards him as a small chuckle escapes my lips as i look at him in the eyes. Well i mean. As Fireheart put it while she might not see me as some kind of leader. I'll do my best to just be how i always am and what i strive to be. A role model for others to believe in and something human that others can put their trust into. I say towards him as i make my way off of the floor and back towards floor four to just relax at my shop with some music.

Summary

@Domarus: 4 SP, 400 COL

@Itzal: 4 SP, 400 COL

Hestia: 4 SP

@Embers: 4 SP,  400 COL

@Hidden: 4 SP, 400 COL

@Aereth: 2 SP