[F13 EB] Tainted Prestige

He glances towards @Cosi and just gives him a friendly nod of acknowledgement before he would just look forward towards the church with a curious glance waiting for the time to begin when things would kick into movement. I don't know what is happening here today Cosi all i know is that today people are dying possibly for a floor that doesn't matter in the end. He says rather bluntly being realistic about the possibility of death as he than watches as a woman announces herself and giving out info as he retains as much as he can while listening to the woman known as Hestia announce. 'Fallen damage useless, a priest that needs to die so the holy man inside might be immune to holy damage.' He thinks to himself rather calmly keeping that to himself as he than glances towards the man in silver armor announce himself as the leader of this little raid group that he is being forced to be apart of as he looks towards the man. 'Interesting frontliners leading the fight. Makes sense logically, but the hestia woman seems adamant on tier three players who are the primary frontliners not being involved with our affairs even if it would end the fight faster.' He thinks to himself before making his way towards the silver armored man that had left the little stage area the tank woman known as Hestia makes her talking front. He than looks towards the man known as @Domarus giving him a rather passive look wearing a black covered outfit with a pauldron on his left shoulder with a red cape attached to it like one would a roman king. My name is Mars. High damage singular focus Martial Arts user. Specialization also dodging and hitting like no tomorrow as long as i remain a target. I believe you would call that a DPS who needs to be acting like a tank to function. No Taunt enhancements. He says bluntly and in a straight forward manner not wanting to waist the man's time as he than steps away but stays close enough to hear any new announcements either from the black haired frontliner informant or the red haired field commander.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The veteran took a look around as men and women gathered and tried to coordinate as quickly as possible. “Well, I’ll be damned..” Black muttered as he saw people of various accents and nationalities coming together.

They seemed to divide into their respective platoons. A few shop owners tossed up their own fronts and acted like a supply chain for the troops. It was interesting to see those making coin in conflict actually fighting in the conflict. That wasn't something he saw much of in Afghanistan. He pursed his lips around his cigar pipe and took a light drag as he tried to sniff out who was in charge. 

Right on cue, Hestia seemed to introduce herself and get people's attention. Out of respect, the Marine got off his a** and paid attention. 'Open forum for tactical talks? I figured that's something the higher ups would discuss before being decisive and informing the troops of what to do. I hope this doesn't turn into a too many chiefs situation' The man wondered as he simply watched how the group conducted themselves. 

Hestia then mentioned an anomaly that caught Black's attention. "Mind controlling players...?' His stoic gaze looked entirely as he allowed the thought to marinate in his head. 'Well, s***, now I have to not only worry about the enemy, but I got to be ready to throw down with one of these Tier 2s if things go bad? One punch man over there did over two hundred damage' Black thought as he eyed Mars. 'Fighting demons....well I guess that makes us the new Hellfighters. ' Black smirked as he reflected upon the history of the African American WW1 unit. 

Black then paid attention to Zandra and some of the more seasoned veterans. Something didn't feel right. Though she offered up items and the others did all they could, the aura in the room had a sense of dread. It seemed similar to how it was when the Marines tried to teach units in Afghanistan how to fight for themselves, and he could recall how well that went. 

He decided to follow Mina who was ordering items from Zandra. The woman offered to pay for their items and Black decided to take her up on the offer. He pulled out a journal and then wrote a note on it for her. Pulling his pipe from his mouth, he listened to her beg them not to die. "I'm a  Marines Corps Infantryman. Level 20 Tank for the T1s. Good to see you helping out with the supply chain. We'll pay you back by knocking the hell out the enemy as fast as possible. " The brown skinned Marine stated before handing her the list. "I'm also a d*** good cook, so I brought along some food to supplement the troops. I plan to set up some feasts as well. " 

List for Zandra

Spoiler

Mitigation Snack  Perfect Mitigation Snack (1800 Col)

• Item Type:  Snack
  • Effect:  Prevent (5 per slot * Tier) damage from successful attacks against you. Effect lasts for one thread.
    Applicable to: Desserts, Meals, Feasts

Antidote Potion  Perfect T1 Antidote (1800 Col)

• Item Type:  Potion
  • Effect:  When applied, grants immunity to negative status effects (Paralyze, Bleed, etc.) for a total number of turns they would affect you equal to the slots used. Effect lasts for one thread.

Misperception Song  (600 col* quality, +350 per higher tier)

• Item Type:  Debuff Song
  • Effect:  When played, reduces the final damage (after mitigation) of a single enemy by 10% (rounded down). Effect lasts for one battle.

He then chooses to walk over to the familiar silent Chef as he looks over her items. 

"I'd like to take three of those potatoes that give +10 mitigation off your hands. I plan to setup a nice feast. Also, if I can get one of those Tier three overhealth items, that would be lovely. " 

He chose to take one of the items that the priest Uri had offered. It seemed like some type of holy necklace. He shoved it in his rucksack for now and made his way to Domarus. He maintained his militant bearing as he listened to the man speak. He then walked up to the man and did as instructed. "Black is my name. Level 20 Tank. Rank 3 Heavy Armor. Rank 3 Mitigation Familiar. No howl skills. No teleportation crystal.  One point of taunt of my shield. 2 slots of thorns for keeping them off my a**. 2 slots of Paralyze for crowd control and staying on their a** like flies on s***. Profession is Rank five Cook. I brought chow if people need it. I can cook up some mean feasts that'll make us fight harder.  Outside of this, I'm a Marine Infantryman and Afghan vet. That being said, I'll trust your judgement and experience." The grizzly Marine replied with his Japanese styled curved sword on his right of his pack, and Wakizashi, a shorter variant of blade used for parrying and taking up his shield slot adorning the left of his pack. The silver headband on his forehead read "Lucky Devil". 

Black then looks to Mars and smirks. "Well, if it isn't One Punch Man. How you doing, devil?" He grunts as he takes a drag from his pipe. 

Stats

Spoiler

Black 
LVL 20
 HP 400 
40 EN 
5 DMG 
1 TNT
45 MIT 
ACC 0 
EVA 0
2 PARA 
18 Thorns 
1 REC
Additional Buffs: None

Gear equipped

Spoiler

4077eb3ff5054a7a3195afdfb1413cf2.png

Housing Buffs

Spoiler

ea08afbe92dc413fe3054ef6afb99697.png

Battle Ready Inventory

Spoiler

21ab9bd81e2f92eb3390c64ac8ae08f9.png

Skills

Spoiler

Rank 1 Curved Sword
Rank 3 Heavy Armor 
Rank 3 Familiar: Protector

Consumables Used

Spoiler

None

@tricolor_mina @Domarus @Mars @Zandra @Neopolitan

Edited by Black

"Yeah I hope everything turns out fine, I mean this is a pretty big things we're doing." Kimi said offering a weak smile of confidence. In truth Kimi couldn't help but still feel a bit worried about how things will play out as she was normally a careful person, and joining a event like this can turn south fairly quick. "So yeah, i haven't finished my tour of the floors yet, but theres still plenty of time to do stuff i haven't found in the places i've been, also there are a few places that I try to avoid, like if it looks spooky or if i don't know where it will go. Best to travel in groups when it comes to places like that." After answering @Hestia went on to address the crowd of player who looked to be joining in on this event. Kimi listened intently to what Hestia had to say as it was her first time doing something this big and with great risk to herself, but in the meantime she consumed the things she bought from the priest.

Consumables used:

Spoiler

T1 perfect damage potion: +3 dmg 
T2 perfect Mitigation Potion: +30Mit 
Evasion Snack +2EVA

((Shop is updated again))

Neo did her best to keep up with the people coming to grab stuff. Though she didn't mind people taking things, she did want to make sure that she kept track of what all was taken so she knew what to restock on later. As she sorted out the items to give to Black, the fellow chef she had met earlier in her shop, she realized she still needed to let Domarus know what her build was. She quickly checked her sent messages box and forwarded the message from Hestia with a couple modifications. If he was being trusted to make the parties then he was probably there as well when she was passing out food at the raid.

@Domarus

You might know me from the last raid where I was handing out food items. I'm a bit more leveled now and will be fighting against the priest. I'm level 28, have some decent DPS skills with an emphasis on status effects. Put me wherever you think is best. I have no enemies in this group of people, though Hazado and Sunova know me well.

With the message sent, Neo made sure that she had all of her gear properly equipped. OPening up her parasol for a little bit of shade, she continued to tend to her stand. If anyone came she would hand them the items until she had no more.

Cosi nodded at Mars’ statement then turned away to listen as Hestia began talking. The front line tank discussed the possibilities of what the players could be facing. Most of it seemed like your normal rpg boss. Even the part about controlling players didn’t worry Cosi too much. If it’s like any video game the effect won’t be permanent and it will be fairly easy to resist. After Hestia gave her spiel another player with red hair stood up and began talking. He introduced himself as Domarus. It seemed this player would be leading the tier one and tier two and wanted to know everyone’s builds. Probably to better plan. Might as well go talk to him. As Cosi walked over to Domarus he thought of where he recognized the name. Cosi picked up a nail cross necklace from one of the priests, thanking them graciously and placing it around his neck over his blue scarf, on his way over to @Domarus. “I’m Cosi. Level 18, Tank built. I don’t have a teleportation crystal. And I don’t have any taunt or the howl skill so my usefulness is quite mitigated by that. I also don’t have much damage dealing capabilities. Still feel free to put me where you see fit. Also thanks for the ring.” Cosi remembered where’s  he knew the name. This player had made his  ring that would help with searching. Cosi hadn’t seen the player but he had been given the name and seen it beneath the shop’s sign. Cosi headed back to @MarsProbably best to stick close to him. I know him and he can handle himself in a fight. Cosi gave the dark haired player a grin, “well people may die but let’s think on the bright side: we’re going to get some good experience. What do you think about sticking together? I know I’m not the most useful but it feels better having a familiar person watching your back.” As the blonde player waited for Mars’ response he looked around the church grounds he noticed Zandra, a player he knows in passing, handing out potions and buffs to other players. After stopping and asking one Cosi is informed that she is paying for buffs for lower level players. Cosi decided it couldn’t hurt to ask. He approaches the dark haired individual, “Hey @Zandra. The name’s Cosi. I heard about your offer. Mind getting me a damage buff, just so I feel like I can actually do a little bit during this fight. And if you’re really willing to buy three in total, a over health and an antidote wouldn’t hurt to have as well. I promise I’ll find a way to pay your back.” ((O.O.C. Perfect damage and over health please.)) After talking to Zandra and hopefully receiving the potions Cosi headed over to another familiar face. “Hey! @Hazado! How’s it going? You ready for this fight!”

Edited by Cosi

Each player would begin to gather as Hestia called them forward, beginning to design strategies. If he recalled, he had designed the order of things for the Bialas fight, where they first started seeing a transition of newer players onto the frontlines. He would move forward as they called the names, noticing that there was luckily enough tanks for both Tiers of players that he wouldn't find himself tank for either one. Breathing a sigh of relief, he would survey the players, finding the one player that he felt relatively obligated to speak to. Walking forward, he would rest a hand on the icecream haired girl's shoulder. He would wait for her to face him and then give a moment. His mouth would open slightly as he looked at her and then a few simlpe words escaped his mouth. "Just... don't die on me... okay?" His voice was filled with fear. He was afriad that Neo would fall, as many of the other beginning players. Without any frontliners at all, were they really safe? With that said, his hand would slip off of her shoulder and he would turn without a smile. 

From Neo, he would move over to the Priests, accepting their gift. If they wanted him to wear it he would. Then, he would walk back over to the Tier Three section, standing near the back. A tear slid down the side of his face before he wiped it away. 'This if for all of those who fell.... I will repay those I failed when I've taken down Chaos, and that is the only thing that will bring me satisfaction' 

@Neopolitan

Dustin all the sudden jolts up. He had apparently fallen asleep during this big meeting, right after Domarus gave their speech. He stands up and moves over the the player and tries to remember what was said during the speech. “My name is Dustin, I’m level 12 and I’m a DPS player. And you also said to talk to you if I don’t have a teleport crystal?” He asks, scratching the back of his head. It was obvious this was Dustin’s first big event. He had always hidden from the world, especially after his brother’s death. He nods to Domarus and walks back to sit down. Though his favorite thing was combat, Dustin did like to have fun before fights. He pulls out a small cookie and takes a single bite. Looking around he spots a few more players he had met before. I could talk to people and get to know the people I’ll be fighting alongside, but this cookie is pretty good, I’ll just eat it. He pulls out his pocket watch and it still appears to be moving slower, but somehow always on time, and he fidgets with it, hoping someone will talk to him. All I want to do is introduce my sword to someone.

@Domarus

As the group was called around and It started to calm down as two people started to speak One seemed to be a frontliner and quite a high level as well and the other one seemed to know a quite a lot as well. She walked to the back of the group and it seemed that the tier ones and tier twos got into the same group and the guy with red hair seemed to ask the players to there stats and other things, As it calmed down a bit Su walks up to the front and still holding her katana in the sheet and her small body stood now at the front, She was standing a 4'9 tall and her Katana was around 4 Feet Tall. @Domarus "I'm Sunova, And I'm Level 12 support with Rank 2 in first aid. I really don't have much else for items but I can keep up the healing for sure," she said holding on to her katana as her white fox fur armor moved on the wind. Su did not have any items to use and was not much as Combat as well, It was for sure something as this was going to get serious than the other times she had to help out healing. She then walked up to @Hazado and poked him in the side, "Hiy there, You look cool with that spear," she said to him as it seemed he was talking to @Cosi who she also knew, "Hiy Cosi, you are here too, It seemed like you got to see Haz in action again, this time in this armor, But you look cool as well with your armor," she said to Cosi.

Haz looks as Hestia start to speak about the tier 3 players should be the guards and the rest should take out the rest, It seemed like a good plan as the tier 1 and tier 2 players seemed to be with quite a lot more than the tier 3. It sounded all logic to Hazado and he nodded his head, As then a guy called Domarus moved up and talked a bit hazado waited for a bit to see who was here hearing the voices of a few people he knew Quite a lot people that where here Seemed to know him by maybe face of heard about him As then Cosi and a guy named Dustin announced himself having no Teleport crystals Haz nodded and was going to speak until a familiar voice sounded a bit, It was Sunova and she spoke up speaking about being a support for the most part also having No items at all. as she then walks up to him poking him as well did Cosi, He gave them a hold sign with his hand and spoke up as well, He turned to @Domarus "I'm Hazado Level 18, Tank and DPS at the same time, But I mainly focus on Tanking having the Taunt enchantment on my weapon. Having a Max enchantment of Mitigation and rank 3 Heavy Armor. I  use my Spear for combat to get of stun and AoE as well." Hazado said as he turned back to @Cosi and the Small @Sunova , "Hey there you two, Been a time hasn't it. Yeah, Cosi I'm Ready to kick some monster butt, seemed you have been leveling as well, Both level 18, Keep it up. And Su, thanks, Nice armor, by the way, fits with your White fox style," Hazado said as he looked over to @Neopolitan giving her a thumbs up to show that he was alright and that Sunova was with him.

I glance around not seeing anyone step up to give any new information that has been gathered and more importantly nobody giving any theories of what the enemy ahead could be looking at i glance around and just nod my head and takes my leave of the stage glancing around at the scattered tier three players as i quickly call out to any and all that i spot as i make my way away from Domarus' group of players. Alright! Group 1 for the T3 front shall be @Shield, @Beat, @Ruby, @Zandra, and finally @Itzal. That leaves myself with the four group of myself, @Morgenstern, @Calrex, and to finish it off @Macradon. For us we shall have two possible opening strategies for the opening move against our opposition. Shield your group shall go first if we're facing a singular enemy by having yourself do the typical focused howl to gain hate move. With Ruby following it up by buffing Beat with damage using Sharpen. However, we'll have Itzal attack first if it is a single enemy. If we're facing a group then we'll have my group go first since Calrex, Morg, and Macardon could most likely kill or at least weaken up a group for Zandra to come in and clear up house with all four of their AoE attacks. With this for at least our opening move we can guarantee a strong opening damage to test the waters to see if there are any healing moves, and by having Itzal attack first we can test the waters to see if there is anything like Evahira from floor twenty three that could be like a safeguard or protection move. Any questions or difference of opinions for our opening attack? I say seriously as i only give Itzal a quick apologetic look towards the man for what would be wasting his move if the enemy did have a protection move. 'Though in the end he would in essence be scouting out the enemy's potential if it is a single one.' I think to myself calmly as i wait and see what kind of feedback i will be getting.

Despite never dedicating his life to any sort faith Seul found himself drawn to only plot of land on the thirteenth floor that had been fortunate enough to avoid being corrupted; the religious settlement of Angel's Point. With his only beacon of direction coming from an ominous message sent by two of the townspeople he made way through the wasteland in hopes of receiving answers. What could possibly have been so bad that they'd need to scout players for help? He wasn't sure as things of this nature were far and few between. The reality of the situation would be unveiled before his eyes soon enough though.

Many other players had heeded the call it seemed. Getting lost in the conglomerate was easy as he tried to make or tails of the situation, but Seul somehow arrived in just enough time to catch the some of the details. Simply put they'd be splitting up and being a third tier meant remaining outside to protect the church would be the part he played.

“You forgot someone.”

Frankness as clear as crystal laced the man's words while addressing @Hestia about her hasty division of the group and his subsequent exclusion. After abandoning the frontlines he was used to being left behind but to be excluded while standing right there was like adding insult to injury. Rather than push the issue further though he decided it’d be better to just move on.

“I’ll just go with the second group to make things even.” He called back before equipping the woodland armor he had been holding onto. 

Loadout:

Spoiler

Stats
1095 HP
102 Energy
14 Base Damage
171 Mitigation
54 Battle Healing
24 Holy Blessing
27 Thorns
6 Heavy Momentum
6 Recovery
1 Accuracy
-1 Evasion

Equipment
Gratitude (THSS).......... // +6 Damage | +1 Accuracy
Confession (Heavy Armor).. // +6 Heavy Momentum | +27 Thorns
Remorse (Light Armor)...... // +24 Holy Blessing | +6 Recovery

Skills
Two-Handed Straight Sword.| Rank 5
Heavy Armor...............| Rank 5
Battle Healing............| Rank 5
Search & Detect...........| Rank 1
Picking........................| No Ranks

Extra Skills
Providence(Protector).....| Rank 3
Meditation................| No Ranks (Inactive)
Concentration.............| No Ranks
Survival..................| No Ranks

Skill Mods
Stonewall
Dismantling

Buffs
+45 Mitigation (Woodland Armor) 

Inventory
Woodland Armor - 1 Charge Left
Basic Teleport Crystal - x1
Banner of Support - 3 Charges Left
Generic Armor MK.9 (Light Armor) - +3 Evasion

Edited by Seul

Zandra first turned to the players that have asked her for more buffs. She looked at them with a little sadness in her eyes. ‘’Im sorry, have already paid and have to keep full focus on my own preparations. You will be having strong companions so I don’t doubt you will be perfectly fine anyway. I can assure you that you wont get any intruders from outside. We will hold them out for you. Just do your best and everything will turn out just fine.’’ She finished with a smile.

As Hestia spoke up again she changed her focus to the girl that have joined her in the mines. Damn, those annoying dakelings. Her mind drifted away to the grind for just a second. You need to focus now Zandra, think about that another time okay? It turned out Hestia went thru the opening rotation as well as groups. Zandra nodded. First she was gonna suggest that Ruby buffed herself if there was a group of enemies. But if that was the case Beat would probably use an Aoe as well. And it dosent mattered who did the aoe, the damage will be same. It would probably sound selfish if she suggested that as well. ‘’that sounds like a solid plan.’’ She started. ‘’But, this time we are relatively few players compared to floor boss radis. But even if we are few, we are among the strongest and I myself feel safe figtihng side by side with you guys.’’ It wasn’t really tactical talk, but she felt she had to get it out.

‘’There is one thing I would like to suggest as well. Hopefully it wont happen, but if someone falls into the red, try to disengage and retreat inside the cathedral. You wont be able to protect anyone or work towards beating the game if you are dead.’’

That’s when Seul suddenly appeared. Zandra looked at him surprised and happy. ‘’Heya Seul. Nice to see you again.’’

Stats:

Spoiler

DMG: 24 (1(base)+2(2-hand)+5(skill)+1(athletics)+9(familiar)+1(ferocity)+3(potion)+2(protein)

Spoiler

Charge: 29
Fallen: 36
Charge+fallen: 41

HP: 1,800 (1,500(lvl 73)+45(athletics)+120(field ration +2)+135(Overhealth)
ENG: 150 (150(lvl 75)
MIT: 113 (35(skill)+63(armor)+45(potion)-30(protein)
ACC: 5 (3(gear)+2(food)
Brn-TRN: 30 (30(armor)
TRN: 30 (30(immolation potion)
PSN: 24 on nat 9-10

Skills:

2-handed battle axe rank 5
Heavy armor rank 5
First aid rank 5
Charge rank 5
Search and deatect rank 3
Block rank 3
1-handed curved sword rank 2
Howl
Consentration
Survival

Mods:

Athletics
Ferocity
Purify
Field medic
Bullrush

Buffs(potions/food):

+3 dmg potion
+135 overhealth potion
+2 ACC food
+45 mit potion
+24 poision on nat 9-10 potion
+120 HP field ration +2
+30 thorns on non-crit enemy hit Immolation potion +2
-3 turns negative status effects(antidote)

Buffs(house):

-1 energy cost for 3 first uses
DoT dmg reduced by 25% first time effected by one

Equipment:

Teseleths fury-t3 2-handed axe (2 slots fallen 2 slots burn)
Handwraps of accuracy (3 ACC)
Inferno t3 heavy-armor (2slots flame aura-1 slot mitigation)

Battle ready:

Dimensional bacpack
Amphibian war rally
Santas cloak (nvr freeze, para immune, life mend x2)

Edited by Zandra

Shield offered a first bump to greet Beat upon his arrival and listened to the conversation as it bounced around from player to player. He nodded as he was relegated to the first team, keeping his thoughts to himself for the moment. There was not much that he had thought that had not already been said, at least not so far. A few faces had showed up that he had not seen at boss fights before. For one, Cosi and Kimi, one he knew from quest carries and the other from frequenting his shop. He raised a hand in silent greeting to the former, nodding in response to his question regarding a familiar quest. "As long as we're both prepared to go, I'm ready when you are, @Cosi."

Then another face showed up that Shield had not expected to see on the front lines, at least not any time soon. "@Seul," he said, nodding his head in greeting. "It's been some time. When was our last quest? Was it Bloodstained Lands? I think that was the last time I saw you out on the battlefield. I had been starting to wonder if you'd retired or... if we'd lost you."

It seemed that time was dwindling before the attack would hit. He summoned out his Spirit Plate heavy armor and the accompanying Stinging Nettle which materialized as sharp jutting spines at the joints of his armor. His Manticore Mask, the upgraded heavy silver shield that served as his primary defense, was already over his shoulder. He pulled the item down and secured it to his forearm, glancing briefly skyward for signs of what was to come.

Baldur, the Azure Samurai, the Gaijin Blade, the wielder of the cursed blade <<Muramasa>>, the late-to-the-party showed up decked out and ready to fight. He made his way over to the merchant selling buffs, and picked out exactly what he needed. How convenient. I wish I could stock up on everything here... He then proceeded to spend several seconds eating and drinking food and potions as he saw buff after buff light up next to his health bar.

Once fully buffed, Baldur walked over to @Hestia. "Sorry for being late and throwing this into chaos, but just throw me onto @Shield's team." He gave the tank and healer hybrid a smile and then made his way over to the with the manticore mask.

"Sorry I'm late my friend, I had a few personal things to take care of."

He smiled and then slowly unsheathed the <<Muramasa>> the evil blade had an unsettling aura... or particle effect if you wanted to get technical about it... that surrounded the wicked looking sword.

"I got the message about the event, but not the details. Can someone give me the elevator pitch?"

Spoiler

» Baldur, The Gaijin Samurai

• Modified HP: 1150+135+135 =1400
  • Modified EN: 110
  • Modified MIT: 79+45-30= 94
  • Modified ACC: 3+3 =6
  • Modified DMG: 22+3+2= 27
  • Modified EVA: 3+3= 6
  • Battle Heal: 56/round
  • Search: +0
  • Temp Buff: Field Ration +135 HP (Store)
  • Temp Buff: Damage +3 (Store)
  • Temp Buff: Mitigation +45 (Store)
  • Temp Buff: Overhealth +135 HP (Store)
  • Temp Buff: Safeguard (Store)
  • Temp Buff: Antidote (0/3) (Store)
  • Temp Buff: Accuracy +3 (Store)
  • Temp Buff: Evasion +3 (Store)
  • Temp Buff: Protein +2 Damage. -30 MIT (Store)

» Base Stats

• Base HP: 1130
  • Base EN: 110
  • Base MIT: 79
  • Base ACC: 3
  • Base DMG: 19 (Bleed 1)(36 dmg)
  • Muramasa DMG: 22 (No bonus from familiar)
  • Base EVA: 3
  • Battle Heal: 45 HP
  • Search: +0

» Items Equipped:

• Muramasa - +12 Damage
  • Montsuki haori - 54 DMG MIT/+1 EVASION
  • Emerald Teardrop - +2 ACC/+1 EVASION
  • Dimensional Backpack

» Battle-Ready Inventory:

• Basic Teleportation Crystal x1 | Good Item | Teleports player to the Town of Beginnings
  • Max Mass HP Recovery Crystal x3 | Perfect T2 Item | +30*Target Tier (30/60/90)
  • Max T2 HP Recovery Crystal II x5 | Perfect T2 Item | +180 HP
  • Safeguard Potion x4 | Perfect Tier 1 | Safeguard
  • Medium Vitality Snack x6 | Rare Tier 2 | Grants +8 Energy
  • Raijinken | Perfect T2 Katana | +4 Damage | Paralysis 1

» Skills:

• Searching | Rank 0/5 | +0 Bonus to LD, +0 to Stealth Detect
  • Battle Healing| 4 Rank | While in combat, recover 1% per rank (45HP) at the beginning of your turn
  • Charge | 5 ranks | +1 base damage per rank (+5 damage) once per opponent per combat
  • One Handed Curved Sword | Rank 1/5 | Novice
  • Katana | Rank 5/5 | Grand Master
  • Light Armor | 5 Rank | +25 Mitigation
  • Concentration | No Ranks | Gain +1 BD for a single attack | 5 Turn Cooldown
  • Familiar Mastery: Fighter|  1 Rank | +3 base damage (Does not stack with equipment)
  • Survival | Purchased |  Increases out of combat health regen to (15xTier) 45 per post

» Mods:

• Athletics: +1 DMG +30 HP
  •  Katana Precision: +1 to Accuracy
  •  Katana Ferocity: +1 damage on katana sword arts
  •  Sprint & Acrobatics: +1 Evasion

Edited by Baldur

(Free uncommon buffs are still available in my shop [page 3, my stats post has all the items]. Just mention me in a post to make sure I see it and I will update when I am next on site. Shop is mechanically open until the fight starts. Please make sure that you are of the minimum tier to use the items.)

Neo was tending to her shop as a familar face came to her. Resting his hand on her shoudler, @Morgenstern gave her a simple message. Don't die. Neo gave a nod. She had no intention of closing out her time in this world anytime soon. There was still a lot she had to make up for. Whether it be a debt she owes to friends long gone or ones still with her she needed to be there for them. A smile stayed on her face, though it was more sincere than the customer service smile she had been giving to others. There was pain behind her eyes, but that did not detract from the shining teeth below them.

Waiting to see if anyone was going to get some items from her or if she would need to start pcaking up, Neo noticed a pair of familiar faces. @Hazado, with @Sunova beside him, gave her a thumbs up. She was worried for the two of them, knowing they weren't the strongest, but their skillsets complimented each other really well. Though her higher level would likely place her in a different group, she hoped she could possibly keep an eye on them while in the fight.

There was no one else coming to her, so Neo began to pack up. She kept some items out just in case others did come at the last minute to get things from her. For now she would want to keep things moving along. There was a priest in there that was supposedly communing with the devil. Though she knew it was fiction, there waas a feeling inside of her that felt compelled to make sure this floor remained safe from further influence. Perhaps they were human feelings she needed to get rid of if she wanted to progress in this game, but she didn't wish to turn into a monster because of it.

Cosi clasped @Hazado on the shoulder and grinned, “that’s what I like to hear. I was hoping we might be on the same team but it looks like we’re kind of the only actually tanks here so we will probably be on different teams.” Cosi shrugged- as long as I’m with Mars- and turned to another player that was approaching Hazado and himself. She looked familiar and seemed well acquainted with Hazado. Then she said hello to Cosi and he remembered. “Hi @Sunova. You ready for this? And thanks.” Cosi tugged on his scarf when she complimented his armor. Cosi turned again as another voice called to him. It was @Shield  Cosi gave his mentor- Cosi wanted to call him that- a half wave half salute and grinned. “I’m all prepared. How about after we beat this event we go jungle delving? Also good luck and take care. I expect no mobs to get in the church and I expect to see you afterwards.” Cosi gave another wave and a lopsided grin then turned back to Hazado and Sunova. “I’ll be right back.” Cosi made his way back over to @Domarus, “So the tier threes are dividing themselves into teams or parties or whatever you want to call them. I’m guessing that we’ll be doing the same? I’ll let you know that I’ve worked with Mars before but I’m happy to go wherever you think I’ll do best.” After asking that Cosi waited for the red haired man’s response. 

I glance towards the various members that have gathered and surprisingly two people joining the tier three front as i smile rather happily at that as i glance towards the new players recognizing one as the killer from the meeting that Aereth called about the recent increase in murders done by one man. Than the other being the familiar samurai Baldur that has arrived as i give him a quick apologetic look knowing that is what he wants to be on, but i can't afford to have such a team placement especially with the possibility of trying to keep the teams as balanced as possible. With these new members as @Seul requested he will be put onto my team, and sadly @Baldur i will have to decline your request and have you placed on my team. Shield's team is already a rather heavy hitting squad with people like Beat, and Zandra being placed onto such a team i will have to ask that you join mine. Mine is composed of mainly AoE specialized people and i will ask that you join my team so we can have one member that can specialize in singular focus damage against our opponent or opponents. That way we can at least have you as our primary heavy hitter if it is just a singular enemy. I than glance towards the tank and looks directly at the other tank that has his own team as i look him within the eyes. @Shield i am sure that you will concur that if we added Baldur unto your team that would be a bit much. Since if we keep the teams as they are both yourself and Ruby can sharpen the DPS of your party that is Itzal and Beat, or Ruby could even Sharpen Zandra for that maximum damage that she could do since she seems to compete rather easily for highest damage with that axe of hers. My team will need a man like Baldur that is a capable singular target unlike the rest of the primarily AoE weapons i believe my group has unless Seul is the odd sheep in that regard. I say calmly towards the tank as i gaze directly at him wishing to create a mutual understanding with the man of what could be the best to do in this scenario of limited information and the damage balance spread among the group.

Domarus watched as players approached him one after another, each of them telling him who they were, what their level was and what their general build was.  He took notes using his menu system and would nod and greet each of them individually.  He watched as Hidden walked over and joined him, and he would speak softly for her ears only:
     "I put my faith in you @Hidden.  I know you won't risk yourself to protect others, but during this fight, no matter what happens.  Do not attack any players.  We need to keep everything as focused on the boss as possible to avoid another raid situation.  At the same time try to work with the other players, regardless of how foolish their personalities.  If players start fighting each other then the risks of death will only rise.  If we're ever to get out of this game, cooperation is needed, at least on the front lines if not anywhere else."  he said casting a glance towards Aereth. 
     "A martial artist eh?  I look forward to seeing your sheer damage in action.  Glad to have you aboard @Mars.  That name suits you well."  I probably won't have him leading anyone.  He doesn't seem like the individual to care much about others in the end.  He turned to the next player approaching.  This player had the appearance, bearing, movement and eyes of a soldier.  When he began informing Domarus of all he was able to do and that he had no teleport crystal, Domarus was equally impressed.  Then the player told him that he was in fact a marines infantryman in the real world.  Domarus offered the man a handshake.

" @Black right?  A pleasure to meet you sir.  Don't worry, I plan to do everything in my power to keep everyone in this raid alive.  I'll be trusting you and another tank to keep the players safe in your squad,"  he said, trying to use terminology the player would understand better than a gaming term.  "As for the teleport crystal I'll get you one momentarily."  It was then a message appeared before him and he looked to the player who sent it.  He assumed she simply wanted to stay with her temporary shop and focus on that rather than walk over to him and nodded to her with a smile, showing he was supporting her.  He then shifted his attention to another player who walked up to him and gave his stats.  He was mentally irritated that this many players didn't have teleport crystals, or were leeching off of someone else to do it for them.  In reality he wanted to punch the player for his laziness, but outwardly just smiled and nodded, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you @Cosi!  If what you say is true, I'll most likely put you with another tank.  Try and keep as much hate off of the rest of the players as you can ok?  And if you have one, I'd suggest a weapon with bleed or paralysis enhancement on it if your damage is as low as you claim it is.  As for the teleport crystal, I'll purchase it for you in a moment."  Yet another player approached him, this player giving him very little info on his build and asking for a teleport crystal.  This time Domarus' finger tapped in response to his anger.  It was in no way a movement that screamed 'this player is angry', but he was getting irritated beyond measure.  He shares that little detail and asks for something?

"I'll be able to purchase a teleport crystal for you soon, thanks for approaching me @Dustin.  And thank you for sharing your, stats.  I'll work on finding your position."  The next player to approach was a girl.  This time she shared a decent amount of detail and he nodded with a smile. 
     "It will be extremely helpful to have a healer on board @Sunova.  It will make things far easier and less deadly."  One last player approached him and gave his info.  Thankfully, no one else needed a teleport crystal.  Domarus nodded. 

"Alright, thank you @Hazado.  I'll work on placement soon."

Domarus took a mental sigh as the players left, then noted Cosi returning.  He told Domarus that he and Mars worked well together and he took a moment to think about it.

"...While I completely understand and respect that, Mars is actually one of the higher level players.  The fact of the matter is that we only have two support players and enough players for three, and quite frankly almost four parties.  So I intend for the third party to be made up of all the highest level players.  Higher health and more skills and mods means less chance of death.  Mars was in that group.  Meanwhile I wanted all the players on the lower half level wise to be in parties with the most tanks and a supporter.  If you really want to, I can move you to the third party, but that would be high risk with no healer.  It will be your decision if that happens."  He walked over to the priest and dumped six thousand col, still inwardly annoyed at how players were so lazy not to purchase their own essentials.  He handed them out to the appropriate players and began setting up the system.  When he finished he turned his menu around. 

"All tier one and two players!  I have a party set up and would like you all to take a look!  We have three parties and only two supporters so I sorted everyone out as such:  The highest level players are in party three and have one tank but no supporters.  These players have the highest chance of making it without a supporter!  Parties one and two have tanks and supporters alike, and will be doing our best to protect the players in our parties, as the tank in party three should.  If you want to be in the same party as another player for personal reasons, or because you work together let me and the other players know.  Just note that if you switch into the third party group you're chances of being in more danger will rise.  I'll also appoint players to act as the leaders of their parties.  I'm trusting you to make good decisions, or to follow my lead if I call out an order.  These players are Black, and Kairi.  If you are close to dying you make sure to use that teleport crystal, no exceptions.  Any questions?" 

When the players were finished he walked over to Black and @Kairi and gestured for them to walk to the side.  When they were away from the others he would speak. 
     "I don't know you two very well, and I wish I did.  You both seem like great individuals.  If we can find time to get to know each other in the future that would be perfect, but right now I don't have enough time.  What I'll need you two to do is, with what is within your power, ability and skill, keep your groups calm, focused, and keep them from attacking each other.  Besides that, I need additional things from you in this fight:  Clear and quick thinking.  If you have an idea that may work, or if you spot a weakness in the boss that you can exploit.  If you have an idea that will help the raid inform your party and do so while telling the other two parties.  If you aren't sure of something fall back to the default strategy provided by myself.  And finally, if I call out an order you need to follow it, and convince those under your charge to do the same.  It's not much, don't feel too much pressure.  We don't need to win.  If it becomes too dangerous and you fear for any player's lives, you get them to teleport out."

After this he gestured to Hidden and Aereth to speak with him and walked over to them.  When they were with him he would speak with them.

"The reasons I have not chosen you two to be leaders is because you don't have the experience or qualities.  Don't take offense to that it's simply facts.  Hidden you are very strong, loyal, reliable and focused.  However do you think you could lead a group of players, end a feud between them without adding to the anger and stress, and keep them focused?  @Aereth your actions in the raid the last time prove you are not anywhere near ready to become a leader.  All you did was stir up anger and hate and did nothing to help focus their attention on what they should have done.  I expected better of you, and I do not want you to disappoint me a second time."  A fire appeared in his eyes, one that threatened to consume Aereth if he wasn't careful.  "Do, I make, myself, clear?"

Party 1:
Domarus
Hazado
Sunova
Mina
Aereth
Dazia

Party 2: 
Cosi
Black
Krysta
Kyoto
Vigilon
Dustin

Party 3:
Kairi
Hidden
Stryder
Mars
Neo
Kimi

-6,000 col

+1 Teleport crystal to Black, Cosi and Dustin

Itzal turned to look at the two priests who stood up and began to explain everything.  When they finished speaking he walked over to them while Hestia spoke, picking up one of the crosses the priests were handing out and put it around his neck.  He walked away, keeping out of people's notice.  He then heard Hestia proclaim that Domarus would be leading the tier one and two players, and Itzal looked up at her.  He watched as Domarus stood beside her and couldn't help but wonder how those two ended up working together.  It was a logical choice of course, Domarus wanted the reputation and this would be the perfect opportunity.  He wasn't about to screw this up, and he was very intelligent.  Logically it made sense.  Morally, he wasn't so sure given Domarus' true intentions.  When Hestia announced that Itzal would essentially be the guinea pig of the team, Itzal didn't make much of a reaction.  She gave him an apologetic look but he just nodded calmly.  He didn't care what he was assigned to.  Even if they used him as a tool at this point.  As long as the players were alive when this was over, that's all that really mattered.  And besides.  Something told Itzal that it wouldn't matter in the end anyway.  He leaned against a wall and waited for everything to start.

@Hestia

Vigilon saw Hestia join in the conversation. "It really has been a while, Hestia. I'm finally tier two, all that rigorous training paid off at last." He then spoke to Mina. "Throughout the time I was out, I've met a lot of players, some of them I knew personally. I also met someone who, I admit, I ended up getting a crush on, and well, it was eventually revealed that she had a crush on me, too. Now we're currently in relationship, but other than what I've said already, there was nothing else besides training, training, and more training. It kind of feels like it's been several months and a year since I started, but that's just me guessing, I haven't seen a year-showing calendar for a long time, and all these events seem to pass by so quickly..." Someone came over to talk with Hestia, and Mina waved goodbye and went to speak with someone else. Once again, everyone was back to their usual business, speaking with other players, probably about the coming conflict.

@Hestia @tricolor_mina

Not too long after, Krysta came over to him, greeting him and asking about the situation. "First, you just missed it, I was talking to someone I had met before I first left the safe zone! I could have introduced you to her! Second, I really don't know the situation just yet, but I'm sure we'll know eventually." He looked around, and saw something set up beside the Priest that was selling items. "Hold on a sec, I'm gonna take a look here." When he realized what it was, he returned to Krysta to say, "I don't think you'd wanna miss this Jewel, let's get some of these before they're gone!" When he reached what was set up, he took only what he needed, and hoped there would be enough for Krysta whenever she got there. He sat down and started on the consumables that he would need. It took him a bit, but when he was finally done, he let out a long exhale. "If the major fights like these always have this many potions and foods just to get ready for the fight, I might need larger size clothes!" Veriost stared at Vigilon intensely, hoping for handouts. "Oh, I see, asleep for the conversations, awake for the food, is that it?" In response, the small white frost dragon simply let out a low growl, which, in this particular situation, meant "Feed me." Vigilon chuckled as he took out two vanity food items, a simple vanilla cupcake, and a piece of boar jerky. "I expected as much. You'll never change, will you?" Veriost dug in almost immediately after Vigilon had taken out the items. He then came over to Krysta, and pulled out some items from his inventory. "I got a little carried away in certain preparations, so if there's anything you need from these, go ahead and take them."

@Krysta @Neopolitan

Vigilon then heard one of the priests make an announcement regarding the situation. "Well, that's not good." He guessed that he might need something to protect him if demonic influence was actually literal. Thankfully, the priests had necklaces to hand out, which Vigilon would come and accept without hesitation. If there was one thing for sure, he was actually hoping he could keep this item after the fight. Hestia came up to make an announcement regarding the coming battle, and then Domarus asked for each tier one and tier two player come to him and tell him their build, so that he can set up the best possible formation. "In that case, I hope that he puts Jewel and I in the same party." He thought. He came up to Domarus. "I'm right here, tier two, DPS." He guessed that Domarus would have the parties set up later, and so he walked off originally to return to Krysta, but then he saw Dazia, and walked up to her. "Hey. It's been some time. I might have something extra that I don't need. Feel free to take it if you need it yourself."

@Domarus @Dazia

Vigilon offers the following items to Krysta and/or Dazia: (OOC: Sorry, Dazia, due to the order in which Vigilon offered his excess consumables, Krysta gets first pick)

<<The Matriarch's Stinger>>(+1 damage for one battle)

Greater Nature's Vitality(+15 MIT)

T1 Immolation potion

Teleportation Crystal

Consumables used:

Spoiler

From Inventory:

T2 Rare Mitigation Potion(+ 20 MIT)

T2 Perfect Damage potion(+ 6 Base DMG)

T1 Immolation potion(non-critical attacks against Vigilon will now deal 10 unmitigated damage to attacker)

From Neo:

[T2] Basic Protein Shake(+ 10 MIT)

Ranch Dip x2(+ 2 EVA)

Bean Dip x2(+ 2 ACC)

Effects will last until end of thread