[PP-F01] (Black, Mutsu) In Sickness and in Health <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>>

The tiny tyrant went on a rampage as Black uttered the phrase that should never be spoken. It was like cracking away at the layer of trust over an unspoken agreement. However, she drew first blood by calling him fat. It's only right that the battle hippo get to make fun of the wee rider. Her bells and out like a million baby rattles as she shifted into war mode.

Black had to take several steps back. This woman was going to be the death of him. Her spontaneous fury was unmatched.

“Wa..wait. Now hold on..we can talk about this. I know you feel a little sensitive about your uhm...condition.” He couldn't help but stifle a chuckle. “No come on..wait!”

He had to protect himself. He looked around for something anything to defend himself or appease the violent woman. That's when his hands that clawed behind him found something wooden. And he pulled it up from the ground and hoisted the heavy object like a shield.

It was a shiny treasure chest. “Please no! I..I found a chest! See? Shiny~”

@Mutsu

ID# 108790 results:

Loot: 18

Treasure chest found!

Edited by Black
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 108791
LD: 3 (Mimic!)

ID: 108792
MD: 1 (MISS)

"You're the little one and..." Mutsu was still carrying on, and trying to bite @Black when he pulled a treasure chest out from behind him and held it out like a shield in front of him. Mutsu's brown eyes got real round eying the treasure chest and, aside from the jingling bells of her armor, she was oddly silent for a moment as she eyed this new piece of loot. She had never seen a treasure chest like that before. Surely untold wealth and riches awaited inside, by Tier One standards anyway.

"MINE!" In a flash she had snatched the loot box away from Black and hugged it to her chest. She half expected there to now be some kind of required micro transaction before she could open it. "Oh, right... this isn't an EA Games. Pretty sure 'challenge everything' just means 'challenge your wallet,'" she muttered, thunking the loot chest down on the ground between herself and Black. Then she went to open it.

And the stupid thing tried to bite her.

"HEY! HEY! WHAT THE HELL," she squawked in a most undignified fashion, vaulting over the top of the Mimic and landing on her back behind Black, putting him solidly between herself and the Mimic. "Kill it! Kill It! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!"

Edited by Mutsu