[F21-PP] True Treasure Of Nature «Nature's Treasure»

Haz has been hearing about a good quest to do and Haz could only think of one person to ask to join him on this adventure. Once getting to floor 21 Haz opens his menu and looks at the thing he needs to get, It was not hard but things we're going to be getting interesting here now. Seeing that the Quest was quite simple and it was needing to get going things here. Fishing, Battling monster, Looking around, All just to get some more Col and Materials, And as it seems Tier 3 Materials were going to be needed soon or not. Haz opened his menu you shortly after that and started Writing a Message.

@Neopolitan

Hello there, 

He Neo It's me, Haz here. I know you have been doing this quest quite a lot, but I just felt I want to ask If you want to come. Um... I wanted To ask you... I mean Like I want you to come with me on this quest and really Like if you come here. Its the Nature quest For getting Col and so, So I will be waiting at Floor 21, If you don't see me I'm wearing the Full Green Armor so No worry I point out.

Haz sends the Message just feeling a bit mean as he did this, It was not sure if Neo was going to come but He wanted to get her here as she was the only one that he could speak normally to without being teased by anyone. It was quite the change as Neo was the only one that really did not tease Him, and Neo was the only person that Haz liked having a real friendship with as she did respect him and Was nice to him.

Neo was in her shop when the notification for a message came her way. After finishing up the work on her rather large order, she took a look at it and noticed it was from Haz. Though it was strange it wasn't Su, who was usually the one to start a conversation, Neo went ahead and read it. She noticed that he was looking to go on a gathering spree on floor 21. It was strange how nervously worded his request was, but she thought nothing of it. Once she had cleaned everything up, she put on her gear and made her way towards the town of Deepedge. Once there, she quickly went to the teleporter and input the twenty-first floor as her destination. Once there, she did her best to look for Haz. Though it was a little bit difficult to find him, she did eventually. She gave a faint smile and a wave towards him, hoping not to show too much of what has happened to her recently.

@Hazado

Hazado Looked around to see Neo, and it took a bit before he saw her as she smiled at him. He took off his helmet and smiled back, "Hey Neo, How are you doing... Um... Been a while hasn't it,"  Hazado said sounding a bit nervous in his voice, WHy the hell am I being Nervous about this It is just a quest. He thinks as he scratches his head a bit. I was not really clear to Haz himself why he was acting like this around Neo all a sudden, He has always been nice to her and not really nervous around her what was going on. "So... how have you been... Um Just do thumbs up or down okay, sorry," he says still sounding quite nervous as he then shakes his head. Get your head around it Haz, You know her you can mess up, He thinks and smiles to Neo. It is the first time Haz was alone really alone with Neo and maybe also the time he was on a floor as high as this. "I'm Loved you showed up, I ...Um, I really did not want to do this alone," he says to Neo.

@Neopolitan

As Haz towered over her, Neo let him speak his mind. She had to prevent herself from doing her silent laughing gesture from his obvious nervousness. It seemed as though he was getting much more nervous around her. Though he was confident around the other three girls of the guild formation, he seemed to be awkward when it was just the two of them, or Su trying to push the two of them together like in that sandstorm. She shook her hand at his question towards how she's been. Though she had her troubles, there was still enough good times to get by. Pointing back towards him, she quickly typed up a message to send to him.

Not a problem to do this quest. It's meant to be repeated anyways and I need all the gear I can get. Trying to get myself a build has been harder than I originally expected.

Though it was fun to see him so nervous, Neo felt as though she should try to alleviate some of that stress. He probably had plenty of other things to worry about, so she was hoping some gathering and fishing would take his mind off of whatever it was.

@Hazado

Haz got her message and he smiled a bit that he was happy that she was going with him. He let out a sigh of relieving, then nods to Neo, "Then... Um, let's get started I think. If I'm not wrong this floor is ... Full of Crystals so... Um, why not start," he said as he got to a point of almost turning red. Haz himself did not know what was going on, why was he acting like his own scared self around Neo. Haz waited for Neo to follow him outside the settlement to start their quest in gathering items. But this time it felt a bit weird as he never had to be this nervous around Neo.

Once outside Hazado looked around to see if he saw any materials laying around, It took him not long before he found a piece of Crafting material on the ground, "Well It seems it won't be as hard as always," Haz said picking up the item and putting it in his inventory, He then turned to Neo to show a grin on his face but that broke soon as Haz looked into Neo's eyes and turned back around, What is wrong with you, It is Neo just look at her, She is not new to you. But these feeling I don't know what they are am I scared. Don't be scared you big Softy get your head around it, She is your friend, one of the best. while he was having his little argument with himself inside his head he crouched down to look at some crystals. He then turned back to Neo as his face was a bit red, "Lets... Have f...Fun okay!" he said trying to give her his best smile as his face became a bit red @Neopolitan

Roll ID: # 107006

Action: Searching | LD 11

+1 T3 Crafting Material

Neo weaved her way through the caverns, guiding Hazado towards the spot she knew would work well for gathering. The quest itself wasn't so much a quest as it was a convenient marker to find a good place to farm for resources and equipment if you were lucky enough to find chests. Once there, she cast her line into the water and let Haz gather as he pleased. She wasn't sure if he would try to fight mobs like she had seen others do, but if needed she would make sure she could help some. The water seemed relatively quiet this time around, but that didn't matter so much to her. She just wanted to try and get her hands on some equipment, which meant the fish were not her target. She was busy enough focusing on the water and her fishing that she hadn't notice Hazado's continued nervousness around her.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #107094

CD: 1 - nothing

@Hazado

Haz Looked back to Neo and see seemed to go her own way and started fishing at a near pond, It was not That this quest was hard Hazado did not want to do it alone and was a bit worried he would end up getting into a fight he was not going to win, But it seemed as that Hazado was okay now and he looked around for some materials until he spots two materials just laying around. He turned to Neo again who seemed to have less luck than him and he walked up to her from behind as he moved in holding her shoulders, "Try to do this, you get it further into the pond and it would be easier to get something," he said moving his hands to Neo's hands he pulls them back her hands as they held er fishing rod and helped her from behind to make sure Neo was going to Catch something this time. Helping her with this seemed to be something a bit touchy and he was waiting for Neo to throw the rod again and help her reel in what ever she was going to catch. It seemed as that Hazado was getting calmer but still was quite red on his face.

@Neopolitan

Spoiler

Roll ID: # 107155

Action: Searching | LD 20

+2 T3 Crafting Material

Total Materials 3

• 2 weeks later...

Neo was about to cast her line in when she felt hands on her shoulders. With a slight jump, she turned her head to see it was just Hazado helping her out. He guided her as she was able to cast her line a bit better. Though she doubted he had the fishing skill as he wasn't fishing himself, she figured he probably had some fishing experience back in the real world. Thoughts drifted into her mind of everything from there she had lost and darkness came around the peripherals of her vision. She was jolted back to this reality as she felt a tug on her line. Digging in her heels a little bit, she leaned against Hazado and reeled in the fish. This part at least, she knew how to do. It was still not easy for her, but the game augmenting her strength let her reel it in with relative ease. Once the fish was in her grasp, she quickly turned it into materials and placed them into a neat pile that the two of them could contribute to until they were ready to go. She also typed out a quick message to Hazado so that way he understood what was going on.

@Hazado

Probably should've said it sooner, but this is a safe place where lots of materials and chests can be found. Just place anything you find into the pile here and we can split it when we're on our way back towards town.

Spoiler

ROll ID: #107751

CD: 7 - 2 mats

Totals: 5x T3 Mats

As he helps Neo with fishing she seemed to get something on the line, as she plants her heels into the ground and leans against Haz, Haz began not to move but more just helping her getting whatever she was getting onto the side. after she got her Items from the water she laid them down Haz was not wondering what was going on and smiled, as he then got a message from her, "Ooh I know, I have done this before, No worries," He said laying the two Materials he already found also on the pile. Hazado walked away for a second and looked around again It took him not long before finding two materials close to each other, He picks them up and moves over to the Pile placing them down as well. "So Now we have 7 Materials In total, Looks good already," He says walking up to Neo and kindly placing one hand on her shoulder giving her a warm smile. Hazado seemed to have calmed again and it was nothing to big of a problem that they were alone but somehow Hazado's heart seemed to think a bit different at this time. "It has been quite some time, I mean Like that we met and stuff, It seems like we keep ending up next to each other every time something is going to happen. I still remember the first day we met, Su, asking us both to come on the Travelers quest. And I also really liked that we got to spend some time on the beach as well, You know getting a bit of a different few off each other, I mean like um... Ignore that okay..." He said ending with quite a red head.

@Neopolitan

Spoiler

ROll ID: # 107758

LD: 18 - 2 mats

Totals: 7x T3 Mats

Thankfully, it seemed that Hazado had already been able to do this a couple of times prior to them coming out to gather. It meant she didn't need to worry about showing him how to do things, not that it would be that hard. He had always seemed like the type that could learn pretty quickly. As he went out to go grab a few more materials that he had found, Neo quickly reeled herself in another fish, much faster than normal. It seemed that casting out further helped quite a bit more than she would've thought. Perhaps the deeper waters held better bounties. Once the materials were in the pile, Hazado came over and put his hand on her shoulder. She had already turned around to cast her line again, but leaned her head over to lay lightly on his hand. It was warm, just like his smile she knew he had behind her. As he spoke, she remembered the good memories of doing the traveler quest, and the times Su forced them together a little. Now that she thought about it, it certainly didn't feel as weird as she thought it should. As he stumbled his way around the end of his phrase, Neo raised her head to let him retract his hand if he chose to and smiled, still turned around. She felt a little flutter in her heart as she silently laughed at his little misstep.

Spoiler

CD [1-4]: Nothing CD 5-6: 1 [7-8]: 2 CD [9-10]: 3 CD [11]: 4 CD [12] (LD 15+; otherwise 4 mats): Treasure Chest 

Roll ID: #107759

CD: 10 - 3 mats

Total: 10x T3 Mats

@Hazado

He could not help himself as he laughed as well as she did that at him "H...Hey Unfair, you laugh so quiet and cute, it is hard not to try and not laugh at that," He said walking off again to get some more materials. He kneeled down pushing away some things as he looked for Materials, "Neo..." he said pausing shorty just making sure she heard him, "I'm Not the best around people, Laking quite a lot of social skills and so. But when I'm around you or Su it seemed like nothing is stopping me, and whenever I look at you Neo..." He paused again picking up a material he found and stand up walking back to the pile, "Neo, You seemed to give me hope, In a better world, to keep pushing and keep going until the end. I don't Know if it is my brain playing tricks on me or it is just something I feel for you but... I think..." He pauses for a long time looking at Neo right into the eyes, "You know... that thing," He said not getting out what he wanted to say at all it felt like something heavy was pushing on his chest. "Sorry... It is that I feel something for you... I mean we are friends and all, and made a promise to meet in real life and all, But um... I feel like we are more than just friends," He said as he stopped with talking completely and looking into Neo's eyes.

Spoiler

LD rolls of 11-14 give 1 material.  LD rolls of 15+ give 2 materials

Roll ID: # 107811

LD: 11 - 1 mat

Total: 11x T3 Mats

@Neopolitan

Fishing:

• CD 1-4: Nothing seems to be biting...
  • CD 5-6: 1 Material fished up!
  • CD 7-8: 2 Materials fished up!
  • CD 9-10: 3 Materials fished up!
  • CD 11: 4 Materials fished up!
  • CD 12 (LD 15+; otherwise 4 mats): Treasure Chest fished up!

Hazado was doing his best to try and backpedla, and he eventually recovered his composure. She listened as he explained about how awkward he usually was in social situations. Neo did feel similarly, though her awkwardness wasn't usually because of a lack of skill. Her muteness just made it hard for most people to communicate effectively with her. Hazado seemed to understand that, and that made it so much easier to talk to him. Between him and Su, she felt as though the gap left by her few friends could finally be filled. He continued to stumble aroudn his words, and it took a little bit before Neo realized what he was saying. As soon as she did, her face turned red and she went back to fishing. After she had cooled down and caught herself a fish, she typed up a message towards Hazado. She felt as though there was something there, but it was still not able to be completely comprehended. It was possible that the feelings were mutual, but she didn't want to be so hasty with things.

@Hazado

I understand what you mean, and I'm sorry for my reaction. I'm just not used to anyone really liking me in such a way. I feel similar feelings, but I'm not sure if it's just the moment. If we want to do anything, let's take it slow okay?

Spoiler

ROll ID: #107829

CD: 12 | LD: 1 - 4 mats

Totals: 15x T3 mats

Hazado stopped talking as Neo stayed quiet for a bit, What have you done, You being an idiot again, He thinks as he walks to look for some more Materials, Sadly it seemed like he was not having any luck with that and as soon as he gets up he receives a message from Neo. Reading it slowly he does not understand it had first but reading it a second time he seems to understand it more. "Um... Yeah okay, Taking it slowly... Yeah sure, we are just best friends right... I understand, Never been there myself... I just don't know how to be around you at this time," He says if he sits down on the ground looking at Neo as she is fishing for some items and other things, "Just around you... it feels like you understand me, you being one of the only persons that listen to me without the teasing and all." As he looks down to his knees now thinking about what he was feeling if it was really just the moment or something else.

Spoiler

Roll ID: # 107877

LD: 3 - Nothing

Total: 11x T3 Mats

@Neopolitan

Neo kept a smile on her face as she cast in her line once more. She was glad that Hazado was willing to take these matters slowly. Though it was entirely possible these feelings were genuine, she had heard some of the horror dropout stories from other girls at her school. After reeling in another sizable fish, Neo noticed Hazado had sat down once more. Neo felt an urge to snuggle up next to him, but decided to resist that urge. She had just asked to take thingss slow, and he seemed just as hesitant to jump into things. She nodded calmly as he spoke instead, akcnowledging that she was listening. Even though he felt better for her being one of the few to tease him, it's not like she could anyways. Though yes she could speak, she swore she would never accept the gift that cost her everything. Accepting that meant giving up the little respect she had for her friends long gone.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #108003

CD: 9 - 3 T3 Mats

Total: 18x T3 Mats

@Hazado

At that point, Hazado was left with his own mind as Neo seemed to be listening but kept on fishing, Sure he did not bother at all He accepted the way Neo was Quiet and wanting not to speak. Not only was he left with his own mind he was also lost the must to keep looking around for a moment. and laid down on his back looking up, What if it really is the moment, what it is just this place, he thought looking around for a bit. He started thinking about his early days in Japan and how he was feeling around girl back then, Sure he was the nervous kind of guy back then... still is, But he did not have any feelings back then true so he did not really know if it was just the moment or anything else. Letting out quite a big sigh he sat upright again looking to the water and to Neo how she was fishing, "Neo you look quite, um... Cute if you fish, you know that," he said to her before relishing what he said hitting himself on his head, "Idiot, You don't say that," He says low trying to play it off but clearly failing quite a bit.

Spoiler

Roll ID: # 108045

LD: 2 - Nothing

Total: 18x T3 Mats

@Neopolitan

Fishing:

The two continued to sit there in silence for a bit, and Neo was able to reel in quite a large fish during the silence. The splashing of water as the fish struggled to get away from her hook was all the sound that was made. Eventually, Hazado broke the silence. His compliment was dear, and caused Neo to blush a strawberry pink before having to shake her head towards him. She quickly sent a message towards him, letting him know a bit more of how she felt. Though she had little experience with guys pining after her, she had seen enough times where lack of communication broke people apart to know she should at least be making some attempt to not make everything here one sided.

You can say it. Though I do find it quite charming when you try to take back what you've said. I don't know what it is, but it's cute.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #108184

CD: 11 - 4 mats

Total: 22x T3 Mats

@Hazado

It got quiet again, not that hazado cared that it became quiet he kind of liked it. Getting a ping from a message again looking that it was Neo talking to him, He opened it and looked at it. As he did to his face got hot red and he closed the Menu quite quick, Did she really mean that, He thinks before opening it again and reading the message again. it was nice to read for once that someone thought of him as cute, and I was hoping it was not the last time someone would do that. "T...Thanks, Neo," he said standing up again getting the mood back for looking around it took not long for him to find anything and he seemed to get one Item. walking over to the pile next to Neo to place the item there he stopped and looked at her, "Neo, I don't really care If you never talk, that makes being around you all the more fun, It is quite cute too see you try to explain things with your hands. Sure we both lack quite a bit of community skills but I think we fill each other in quite good," He said getting all the must to say this before his face turned red again. "It sure is hot here... Eh...Eh," he said playing off his red head, but a good thinking person could see that he was just nervous.

Spoiler

Roll ID: # 108235

LD: 14 - 1 Material

Total: 23x T3 Mats

@Neopolitan

Fishing:

Neo cast her line in once more, letting Hazado walk away and think what he wanted to say next. Sure he wasn't the best at talking his way through a situation, but he was certainly trying quite a bit. She had meant what she said, though her brain was still trying to process just how to put all of her feelings down into words. Nothing came to bite on her line for a little bit, and she noticed Hazado standing next to where she sat with her fishing pole. Doing her best to be subtle with it, she scooted herself over and leaned lightly against his leg. It was as comforting as when Roman was around her neck. Sure it wasn't going to be the warmest through his armor, but she found comfort in having someone like him close by. It was something she didn't want to go away, even though this was just a virtual world.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #108277

CD: 4 - nothing

Total: 23x T3 mats

@Hazado

Hazado Looked down at Neo as she moved closer, as he then released he still was wearing his armor and opened his menu and puts on his casual clothing. A green Jacket with a fur Hoodie and his Normal Orange Shirt, as well with his Black pants. Looking down to Neo again Hazado let's out a sigh and then slowly Sits down next to her, "It is nice, Isn't it. So calm near the water, so... Nice," He said looking to the water and to Neo's rod, Sure he wanted to fish as well but did not have the skill for it, even tho he knew how to fish in real life. He got quiet and he did not know what to do until he lays his arm around Neo as they sit down at the water, He did not even notice himself that he did this and well he got taken by the moment, "I wish we can spend more time like this," He said in a tone of pure confidence and no nervous tone at all. It was like he trusted himself more around Neo or something around that, He did not know what to say what his mind was thinking so he stayed quiet waiting to see what she would do. Everything up until this point what he was saying came from his heart and everything was true.

Spoiler

Roll ID: # 108278

LD: 10 - 0 Material

Total: 23x T3 Mats

@Neopolitan

Neo reeled in her line, still with nothing on it. Though it was sad that was the case, they had still gotten quite a few materials. Neo recoiled a little bit as Hazado's clothing suddenly changed into something a bit more appropriate for their casual setting, but leaned back over to him in listening. She felt his arm close around her, but decided not to break contact just yet. The silence was nice to her, though she did calmly nod to Hazado's wish. Time passed for a little bit, and she didn't even cast her line back in. She only got up when she noticed a small glint in the water. Digging up the mud a bit, she pulled out a nice looking treasure chest. It was made of wood and rotting a little bit, but that didn't mean what was inside could still be of use. She dragged it over to Hazado, and glanced at him in silent questioning if he wanted to be the one to open it.

Spoiler

Roll ID: #108300

LD: 17 + 2 = 19 - chest found!

@Hazado