[F21-PP] True Treasure Of Nature «Nature's Treasure»

it seemed to be getting quiet and it was quite nice as well, It seemed Neo did not mind his arm yet and as it then grows quiet Neo seemed not to cast her rod again. He starts to Look around a bit and then sees something not sure what it was Haz left it be, but it seemed that Neo was more interested in it and moved up to it, as it seemed that it was a treasure chest, "Well, that is nice to see," he said. As then Neo took the chest up to Him maybe wanting him to open it, "Um sure... I can do that at least," he said getting up and walking up to Neo. without thinking he took her hand with his own hand and kind of opened it at the same time, "I think we both do it," he said as he pulled open the chest with his and both her hand, once opening it seemed that the Chest choice Haz as the main opener as he seemed to get a small amount of Col from it, "Well 525 Col, At least something, We could split that as well if you want," he said to her as he looked at the chest as he seemed to forget to let go of her hand as he was still holding it.

Spoiler

LD of 1-3 does not result in a mimic, but drops (Floor * 25) col and one material.

Role ID: # 108303 LD: 3

(Floor * 25) 21*25= 525 Col

@Neopolitan

Hazado took her hand and they opened the chest together. Though it seemed Haz was the one given the rewards, she could tell it wasn't much. As it was just some Col, Neo shook her head at his offer. She had plenty now and didn't mind letting him have the lion's share of it. She did take her share of the pile and started to make her way back towards town. Perhaps they could find some other time to do this, or maybe fight some mobs, just the two of them. It would give her a good reason to see him again, and perhaps some time to sort out her feelings. She knew that they could be there, but last time she rushed headlong into what she thought she wanted she lost her closest friend to this death game.

I want my feelings to be true, but I am not ready to pay the price for it again.

Fishing:

Spoiler

Roll ID: #108306

CD: 7 - 2x mats

Total: 525 Col, 26 T3 mats (added the one from the chest)

Thread Summary:

Spoiler

Looting rewards: 525 Col, 26x T3 mats

1 page of RP: 1 SP each, 400 col

Neopolitan:

• 1 SP
  • 200 Col
  • 13x T3 mats

@Hazado

• 1 SP
  • 725 Col
  • 13x T3 mats