[PP05]<<Arabian Nights>> (Hero Route) [Kyoto, Tricolor_Mina,Black]

Black's vision was hazy while watched three desert warriors suddenly become nine in some weird twisted blurred image. Three Tricolor Mina’s crunched through the sand as he heard the woman's flowery voice get heated at the bandits. ‘A woman with attitude...nice’ Black thought with an impish grin plastered on his face as he took a moment to focus on the beauty that stood in front of him. ‘Wow...ten out of ten!’ Black thought as he brought out a scorecard and lifted it up from behind her with a big fat ten on it, he then bobbed his head and shot a thumbs up to Kyoto, before tucking the sign away before Mina could notice, hopefully.

However, some idiot was flirting with the pretty pink haired princess which got Black fired up as he got tunnel vision. The damn moron of an NPC just threatened to kill Mina and she had his back, so now it was time to have hers.

That's when she retreated to scold him.
‘Okay, so a bit mouthy, but overall not bad.’ He thought as the two swordsmen, Amir and Mazim, encroached upon him like twin vipers. “Pfft. Only 3 damage? That the best you all got? What are you stabbing me with spoons? Get out of my way!” Black demanded as he charged through them, turning their tri-pierce attack into a glancing blow. The red aura emenated from Black's armor as it punctured the men's leg. “Mess with the bull and you get the thorns!” Black charged forth before assaulting Yusef with a vicious uppercut from a charged up sword art. “Lights out, motherf*****r..” He said as he clocked the Bandit out and he fell to the ground in a daze.

“Yusef! You bastard!” Amir cried out.

“We'll kill him brother. Pincer formation! We'll surround him from all sides!” Mazim instructed.

Black then looked back to Mina with a smirk, his sword leaned against his shoulder like a baseball bat as he cast a charming smile. “So...baka..pretty sure that's Japanese for idiot...or cute idiot..so which one is it?” He laughed as he turned back and got into a defensive stance, waiting on the incoming bandits.

Spoiler

ID# 108007 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 10

Loot: 10

MOB: 7

Tri Pierce - 3x1*(Basic Damage) / [On a successful hit, CD roll 9-10]

18 DMG vs 30 MIT = -1 Damage

-1 DMG to Black
-1 DMG to Black

-18 DMG to Amir
-18 DMG to Mazim

---------

Fell Crescent (Stun) vs Yusef

ID# 108008 results:

Battle: 7 - Hit!

-1 DMG to Yusef + Stun [3/3]

-----------

Thief 1 (Yusef): 97/135 HP [Stun 3/3]
Thief 2 (Amir): 99/135 HP
Thief 3 (Mazim ): 99/135 HP

Black LVL 10 195/200 HP 30 MIT 2 DMG 3 ACC 18 THN 1 REC

Edited by Black

Kyoto looks at the Thieve again. “So what is your objective? Taking us out? Or are you want to take out Ali here?” Kyoto looks cautiously at the Thief seeing what he will do next. The thief was curious as Kyoto as well. But finally after a few minuets the Thief started to attack Kyoto but was misses as Kyoto jumped out of the way.

Kyoto looks at the Thief like this guy was a joke. How can you miss him three times in a row. Kyoto took a few minuets to figure out what he wanted to do. After figuring out a plan he then quickly charges at the Thief jumping up by stepping his foot off of a rock to gain a little height advantage he uses a sword art as he hit the thief directly into the chest as he sees his health slowly go down even more.

“Looks like I’m winning this fight don’t you think?” he laughs as he cautiously looks at the thief. Finally the thief responses to his first question. “First of all I’m not suppose to tell you our mission although if you manage to beat me without death I’ll give you our info.” Kyoto smirks as he knows that this guy is bluffing and decides to kill him at the end. “Second of all you little punk is just getting lucky. I haven’t got the chance to warm up.” The thief looks at the little brat and thinks to himself. “Boy I hope I can land a hit off of him or this be the end of me.”

Spoiler

ID# 108066 results: BD : 7 + 3 = 10 (Hit)

DMG: 6*6=36-25= 11

ID# 108069 results: BD : 3 + 1 = 4 (Miss)

[H:6] Kyoto 260/260 (13/26)

Thief  114/135

@Black @tricolor_mina

Edited by Kyot0

Mina was slightly unsteady, and wobbled a bit as she rushed forward once again in order to attack Yusef, missing him by a hair. She gritted her teeth, an annoyed look on her face. "Damn it..!" she hissed, before leaping back as a blade came dangerously close to skewering her throat. she flinched, and withdrew a bit, glaring at the offending thief. Mazim had apparently stepped in so that he could protect his ally. "You pink-haired menace, I'll cut you in two!!" he snarled, a look of rage on the NPC thief's face. Mina sighed inwardly before crouching lower to the ground, breathing in deeply as she stared them down. 'To be quite honest, I was really hoping that he would actually try to do so.' she thought, a look of dismay present on her face. 'It would be far better than listening to his incessant prattling about killing me.' Mina allowed herself to repeatedly dodge the attacks of the young thief, a bored look crossing her face. "Na, Naa... you're doing rather pitifully~ Are you sure that you are a Master thief?"

@Black @Kyot0

Spoiler

+3 HP due to battle healing

ID# 108067 results:

Battle: 3 (Miss, Nothing done to mob)

Craft: 6

Loot: 11

MOB: 1

ID# 108068 results:

Battle: 7 (Hit, Nonissue due to Stun)

Craft: 1

Loot: 5