[ SP - 01 ] Second Leap <<The Second Lesson is Also Free>>

Ptolemy found himself back at Lyle's blacksmith shop.  I was severely... 'ticked off' last time I was here. At least I am much calmer now. He sighed, pushing open the shop's doors. "I'm back for the second quest," he said out loud, turning the corner to see Lyle, who was working on polishing a small shield. "Greetings Lyle, it hasn't been long, hasn't it?"

Lyle looked up from his shield and greeted Ptolemy with a handshake, which he gladly took. "What's up Ptolemy, was it? Yeah, good to see you again."  Are you certain about that? You barely spared me a glance last time I was here. He sighed and gave Lyle a small smile. "So you here about that second quest? I bet you are, just take the quest, I'm pretty sure you know what to do."

"How did you know?" He muttered sarcastically, getting ready to bid farewell to Lyle. "I'll see you soon, goodbye Lyle."

Ptolemy cleared his throat as he strolled out to the plains of the floor. Without looking, he cleared his throat and started to talk out loud, "so Cygnus. This will indeed be the first quest we will be doing together," he smiled, feeling as if this is a checkpoint for him. "Exciting is it not?" From the corner of his eye, he saw his familiar tilt his head at the player. "Of course, you barely know what I am saying," he sighed and opened his inventory as he walked. I suppose I have been gaining too many levels before this quest. He chuckled and lifted his shoulder for a bit. "You'll be helping me, right?" He asked Cygnus, who seemed to understand him and gave a small gesture of his head. I'll take that as a yes. "Alright then," he made his way out of the town and started seeing the rolling plains in the distance. That'll be good then.

Battle Ready Inventory:

Spoiler

LVL: 5

HP: 100

EN: 10

DMG: 7

Items:

> Rare | Beginners 2H Assault Spear - 2 DMG

> Vanity | Beginners Light Armor - 

> 3 | Tier 1 Healing Potions - Heals 50 HP

> 5 | Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality > +40 HP

> 1 | Tier One Damage Potion > +1 TempDMG