[PP14] <<Feeding The Enemy>> (Kyoto,Itzal)

Spoiler

ID# 108013 results: LD 12 + 3+3+2 = 20 (Success) 

After listening to Itzal’s opinion. He has to agree on the topic now that he mention all the points about whats wrong. After hearing Itzal asking him what he believe he’s doing Kyoto gave him a blank stare. “What do I think were Kayaba is?” Kyoto doesn’t know for sure but he thinks that he’s a player. Obviously not using his actual identity but a fake one. Why would someone build a game to watch people play it and why would he want to play as a boss and kill these people. “Itzal… What if he wasn’t a boss. What if he was an actual player like us but hiding his true identity?” Kyoto give Itzal a serious look as he then spots the familiar they were chasing.

Cautiously, Kyoto walks up to the familiar. Kyoto looks at it as he pulls out some food that Velnia left behind and offer it to the dragon. "It's alright little one." the skeleton dragon walked closer to Kyoto as it sniffed the surrounding area and sees no threat in the area. Shyly eats the apple she then looks up at Kyoto and give him a cat-like pure and cuddles with him for a few seconds. Seeing him not a threat she then gets on his shoulder by flying. He smiles as he pets her once more As he looks over at Itzal.

Walking carefully back to Itzal and Velnia so he doesn't spook her coming closer to two more strangers. As he looks over at Velnia he see's her fly on top of his other shoulder. As it seems like the two dragons seem to be introducing to each other Kyoto then looks over at Itzal. "So I guess now I'm a greeting post huh?" He laughs a little as his familiar looks over at Itzal and flies over to his shoulder. Giving Itzal a nice greeting. Velnia then looks over at Kyoto as then he gives her an apple as then she looks happy and starts to eat the apple in a happy manor.

Kyoto

1. The title <<(Baby Skeletal Dragon) Tamer>>
  2. 200 Col
  3. 2 Skill Point
  4. Fritzi (Familiar)

Itzal 

1. 200 Col

2. 1 SP

@Itzal

Edited by Kyot0