[ PP - 02 ] Fourth Time is the Charm? <<Feeding the Enemy>> w/ Black

"Well, at least now I know you could be a significant qualifier for when I want to rant about anything astronomically related," he said in a joking manner. "You know more than most people, that is indeed correct." He glanced at his familiar, who was now firmly latched on to his shoulder. I fear that that will bothersome very quickly. He turned his attention back to Black. "You seem to know a bit about history as well, that can be useful at some point or another."

"Alright, Cygnus it is," he declared, turning his head to his now named familiar. "It is suitable, thank you for helping me out. But what about Camelopardalis? Just imagine introducing your familiar to anyone. 'Meet my familiar, his name is Camel... Camelpardal? Camelopardalis'. It's just a real mouthful," Ptolemy sniggered. "Cygnus does sound very interesting as a name, thank you."

"I could always help, just don't rob me of all my materials. I need them as well," he smiled, remembering that he was going to indeed open a shop at one point in his time in Aincrad.

ID: 107228

LD: 3 + 3 + 2 =8, Failure

No Treasure Chest found.

@Black

Edited by Ptolemy