[OP-FX][MM] What to do next?

Next steps  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What are we going to do next

• Attempting to meet up with Lessa's group
    • Investigate the LC farming ground
    • Trying to gather more info about murderer (suggest course of action)

This poll is closed to new votes

<<What to do next?>>

The night was already coming to a close as all of the groups made it back to the initial meeting point. "Finally." The brunette head hunter mumbled, as the last group arrived. They quickly went through all the information they managed to get over the course of the night, and then tried to find a proper course of action.

"Soooo. With the trail Hikki and I were following turning out to be a waste of time we still have a couple of options for our next steps. We could either try and meet up with the second team, investigate the LC farming spot in hope of maybe finding a member of the Laughing Coffin, or really anything else if you have any other ideas to gather more information about the murderer." Aereth said, trying to get the oppinons of the other team leaders and members before sharing his own thoughts about the matter. 

Spoiler

Welcome to the third stageof the Mysterious Murders event.

• While there is no event-wide word count requirement, you must exceed 150 words, per site rules.
  • Please be sure to follow the specific prompt given in each Plot Master post. The expectations per cycle may change each time!
  • You may bring along a NPC companion, if you would like, but they will not receive extra actions/posts/votes.
  • It is recommended that you follow the thread, to avoid missing any updates!
  • Don't forget to chat in the Mysterious Murders discord channel. That is the best place for scheming.
  • Do not allow your own drama (in character or out of it) to drive the event off-course. While we hope you undergo some character development here, be careful not to ruin anyone else's experience in the process.
  • If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact @Aereth!
  •  

In this cycle...

• New players can join the event. (Just make sure to state how you heard about the gathering and how your character got here. In case some questions arise: Message @Aereth and he'll help you joining the thread.)
  • Aereth asks the team leaders and members to vote for the next course of action.
  • You may post as often as you want in this cycle, but you must ensure that at least three people have posted since your last. This is meant to avoid spamming. 
  • Plot Master/Aereth posts will be made approximately every 48 hours from this point

| The First Meeting A night in Aincrad | Bloodhounds

@Outlander @Froppy @Dazia @Sharr @Hikoru @Sunova @Teion @Jevi @Pinball @Oxand @Hidden @Macradon @Shi

The white haired girl would sit surrounded by Sunova and Kasier, each of them being quite successful. With Sunova and Kasier's excellent field work, they got the information they needed from the guy quite easy. She had told them to come back to the group and then she made sure the man wouldn't be following. Sometimes acting like someone weaker was the better idea, but the fear of death works just as well. When the tow girls had tried to leave, the man was unhappy that he hadn't got what he wanted out of the deal. He tried to follow and then was quickly struck down from the back. He was frozen solid and never even got the chance to look at his attacker. Being on the inside of the safezone, he had nothing to worry about. As Aereth began to speak, she was the first one to speak up. "If other groups were as successful as we were, then we should have enough information to go off of. Lessa's group might be too far into the mission by now and if they are already somewhere important then trying to join up with them might cause them to be detected and compromise their mission. I say we go to the Laughing Coffin Farming grounds" 

Su Sits next to Hidden and Next to Hidden was Kasier, Both of them did a great job, Sunova's Acting was on point and she was maybe going a bit far but it worked in the end and Sunova was quite proud on herself as she was not much of a fighter but still could do some heavy damage if it came to that point as the Katana she had was almost as Big as herself. The man was not keen on them leaving but Hidden did her best and made the man freeze from fear. As Aereth talked about what to do next Su seemed to get the idea of the best option, Yes Laughing Coffin was dangerous but with the description they got, Su was thinking maybe this guy was going to be there And if not there would be still a change that there were others, and it seemed that Hidden had the same Idea almost. Sunova nodded to Hidden "I Agree, and If the guy we heard about is there as well we know we are at the right spot, And our group is big right with quite a few frontliners so I think we would be okay," Su said as she stood up from sitting, with full of energy she stood there as her blood was pumping at this point and she was ready to get things moving even if it meant they would get into dangerous territory.

Dazia was disappointed that she couldn't gather much intel with her group. "Maybe next time, I won't have to work with Pinball again. D**n boy was silent at the wrong time..." The only lead they could find was too dangerous to tread, in Dazia's opinion. When Aereth made his suggestions as to what they could do next, and Dazia was genuinely worried for herself and for her young ally, Yinangi, when two players suggested they go to the Laughing Coffin's farming grounds. She refused to show it in her expressions, but in the end, she chose to speak her mind. "Absolutely not. For the weakest of us, going to the Laughing Coffin's farming grounds would be like cattle to the slaughterhouse! It's far too risky. Unlike monsters, who focus on who has more hate, players can target whoever they choose, putting some of us in jeopardy. Besides, who knows how many of them may show up? I say we meet back up with the other group, and we exchange intel that we each have gathered." She explained this primarily to the two who suggested the risky plan.

@Hidden @Sunova

After a couple minutes filled with discussion, mainly with the party leaders, they seemed to have reached a conclusion. They wanted to go to the farming grounds, which was reasonable. Dangerous, but still reasonable. But like he promised, he was silent all through, listening to everybody that was talking, until Dazia spoke up and everybody fell silent. 

"Exactly." Aereth added, now stepping forward in order to share his thoughts. "So I think the course we will be taking, is fixed now. We will head to the farming grounds. But Dazia is right. This is a very dangerous place especially for the lower leveled players. The Laughing Coffin doesn't consist of weak players. At all. So let me propose this: I will message @Lessa for a quick update on her end as well as a meetup location. Everybody that feels like they shouldn't visit the hunting ground for whatever reason can swap groups and join her. We will take a break, I'd say around three hours to rest and prepare for the trip to the farming location. Any objections or suggestions?" he asked before opening his messenger and starting to type. 

To: @Lessa
Subject: New Information

Hey there.
My group found a good amount of information about the case as well as a possible start point for further investigations. The problem here: Startpoint most probably is Laughing Coffin farming territory. I don't want put anybody in unnecessary danger, so assuming you won't be doing something THIS risky I'd like to send anybody who doesn't want to come with us over to your group if its ok with you. Oh, and please let's find a meeting spot where we can quickly meet up and trade the other information you and my group found.

Regards, Aer

Spoiler

Welcome to the third stageof the Mysterious Murders event.

• While there is no event-wide word count requirement, you must exceed 150 words, per site rules.
  • Please be sure to follow the specific prompt given in each Plot Master post. The expectations per cycle may change each time!
  • You may bring along a NPC companion, if you would like, but they will not receive extra actions/posts/votes.
  • It is recommended that you follow the thread, to avoid missing any updates!
  • Don't forget to chat in the Mysterious Murders discord channel. That is the best place for scheming.
  • Do not allow your own drama (in character or out of it) to drive the event off-course. While we hope you undergo some character development here, be careful not to ruin anyone else's experience in the process.
  • If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact @Aereth!
  •  

In this cycle...

• New players can join the event. (Just make sure to state how you heard about the gathering and how your character got here. In case some questions arise: Message @Aereth and he'll help you joining the thread.)
  • Aereth gives players the opportunity to swap over to @Lessa's group thread (LINK here as soon as the thread is set up)
  • You may post as often as you want in this cycle, but you must ensure that at least three people have posted since your last. This is meant to avoid spamming. 
  • Plot Master/Aereth posts will be made approximately every 48 hours from this point

| The First Meeting A night in Aincrad | Bloodhounds

@Outlander @Froppy @Dazia @Sharr @Hikoru @Sunova @Teion @Jevi @Pinball @Oxand @Hidden @Macradon @Shi

OOC: Just shoot me a PM if you want to switch so Lessa and myself can coordinate the changes.