[F10-PP] Last dying gasps <<Wail of the Banshee>>

He gazes forward with a confident smirk as he glances at his stats as he nods his head rather approvingly at what he has available to himself since it should be enough to do a higher end quest by himself as long as he is able to do the right amount of damage that he is hoping for. If not than it is an easy enough to just buff his damage up high enough to deal the damage that he needs to do for this quest in one form or the other. With those thoughts in mind Mars quickly starts making his way through the tenth floor settlement and starts to make his way towards Tartarus the prison that is meant to house the banshee that is required for this quest, and if one is to expect mobs in it should expect the most dangerous mobs from being home towards creatures such as the titans from the myths of grecian legends. Well time to take down an enemy with ease. he says to himself out loud with confidence as he walks through the town with familiar in tow.

stats:

HP: 680/680     ENG: 68/68    DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

It was about time Hazado set foot in floor ten, Here it was here he wanted to try and beat down the monster of this floor, He did not know how strong this thing was going to be but if it was anything like the Monkey of floor 8 it would be hard. There was only one reason he was going here as he heard about the same rumor he heard on floor 8 as it was after you defeated the monster you would get something out of it, Sure you got something out of it but most parts of it was just a rumor and Hazado did not trust it as he wanted to make sure it fell and he got there before anyone else was going to die because of the rumor. It took not long to get to the Tartarus the prison and Hazado got a smile but once getting there he spotted a guy standing there, Just in time I hope, Hazado thinks as he moves in. "YO! Wait up guy," he said getting next to the guy, "Sorry If I bothered you but are you here because you want to fight the field boss or because you heard the rumor," He asked the guy getting out his spear just in case, But this time he did not have his new spear out but his older spear the UNcommon spear.

Spoiler

| LV 16 | HP 320 | EN 32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

Items

Rushspear 2H Assault Spear (DMG 1)

Pantzer Tank Heavy Armor (Mitigation 1, Thorn 2)

Stromram Helmet Heavy Armor (Mitigation 3 )

He makes his way through the main settlement as he walks through the land of the dead with familiar at his side that lights up the way for him with the fire that rolls off of it as a natural byproduct of being a liger that can produce actual flame and fire. The duo of player and familiar arrive at the maximum security prison of Tartarus as the martial artist grins to himself as he looks at the structural integrity of it by pushing against it and seeing that whatever stone is still holding is most likely a immortal object keeping the place together. He hears a voice followed up soon after as he gazes back towards the source to see some player wearing heavy armor and a spear also that looks similar in shape to the one his rival uses which quickly allows himself to at least know the general build of the man in front of him. I'm here to hunt down and take down the banshee and her little body guards shouldn't be to much for myself in all honesty it will be as easy for myself as breathing. The only thing that will stop me from success is if the mobs are stronger than suspected which they shouldn't be. He says speaking in a tone of calm confidence with which one could confuse it for arrogance if the game wasn't as simple as a numbers much against mobs and once you know the numbers you can win. I am assuming you are a fellow players that is doing this quest wanting help with it? He asks in a questioning tone with a slightly raised eyebrow when asking the question.

The Guy turn and talks a bit with his familiar at his side it sounded like the guy knew what he was doing and was just wanting to make sure things would be okay, "I was not planning on taking the quest, More off like checking out the area for any MPKers as they seemed to make a rumor again about this field boss wanting to get people here alone," Hazado says to the guy. As his Information he got was true it would be quite easy to take care off the falls rumor here and be on his way again but Hazado got an Idea while he was here, "If you don't mind I would Like to tag along to make sure my information is right and get rit of the falls rumor around the boss here," he says, As he moves to the entrance a bit and then looks back at the guy. "Ready to go when you are, I would like to see this boss as well and kill it just to bump the person who made the falls rumor," Haz said to the guy.

He just nods his head towards the player with a nod of his head willing to accept the help or at the very minimum the company for him to try and find this little cave that the Banshee is meant to be located at if the information he had observed and gained is correct. I'm fine with you coming along i'm certain you will be a wonderful help in this fight especially if you have a stunning skill on that weapon of yours to stop the Banshee for a moment so that i could go and attack her after i deal with her minions. He says towards the player with a nod of his head as he turns towards the direction of the prison of Tartarus and enters the prison to begin his search for the place. He enters the place as he glances around seeing that their are places where the floor gives out and rough spots along the wall of the prison that have small notches along them signaling that the prison has plenty of inbuilt traps to its designs possibly. Be careful there are plenty of traps here possibly that could either seriously hurt or kill you. He says as a cautionary warning towards the player he knows not the name of.

#107299 LD:9

Edited by Mars

Haz walked after the guy after he accepted him coming along, It was known to try and find the boss of this part and see if they could get it to find the small cave there this screaming monster was hiding, "I'm Not worried about traps at all, More about someone trying to lure Monsters in here, But I am sure they got scared the moment they saw more the one person," he says as they enter the prison in the hopes to find the small cave where the Banshee was. Haz looked at his inventory only spotting an item that could help him a bit and he cracks it open using one of the four he had in his inventory. Haz looks around only to just realize he was getting a bit jumpy as he looks around for anything. Pushing stones was not helping and Hazado became a bit stiff and moved around holding on to the wall every time, "D...Darn, It is um... Quite dark here... I...isn't it," he says to the guy as they look around for the Banshee's cave.

# 107301 LD: 13

@Mars

He glances back towards the player at his side with a raised eyebrow at his unusual behavior as the martial artist does continue to move forward not giving it to much attention since the primary focus at the moment is trying to find the cave to begin with. He lets his hands glide along the walk applying the slightest amount of pressure to test for any secret doors while staring forward and along the walls ahead for anymore sorts of traps or tricks that could try to kick him out of this prison. Eventually his hand presses into a stone that gives way as he glances towards the side and grins as he quickly throws a punch forward busting down the wall that was hiding the lair of the banshee that they are meant to be trying to find. Found the lair lets get going. He says in a calm tone of voice towards the player while glancing towards the spear wielder with a peculiar look in his eyes. Also whats with the sudden attitude shift?

#107544 LD:19 cave found

Edited by Mars

As they look around It seemed that Mars fond the Cave of the Banshee, Well I'm Glad I think, Means we have to deal with her now fighting in the dark, He thought as a second later Mars asks him what was with the attitude change. Hazado thought a bit and seemed that lying to the guy was going to be useless, "I'm Not keen on Dark places, Really don't Like them at all sorry," He said trying to act it all was find bit was getting quite pale as he was in the dark. Hazado took a good look at the monster and thought about it, Well let's get this started with, He thought before moving in to see only 4 small Minions of the boss, "Darn we have to kill those first... Um Okay... Then" Hazado said getting ready to attack.

Hazado Moved In with his spear and it seemed that he was having less luck in hitting the thing as his spear moves passed the Undead, "Darn... Mars G...Get them!" He says as he is behind the four Undead as they seemed to be focusing on different members two on Mars and Two on Hazado. It was kind of dangerous for Hazado to do this quest but he was up for it to make sure he gets out of this safely. It was not his goal to get killed here and now and was getting ready to fight while his head was spinning in his own fear.

Roll ID # 107642

BD: 5 Miss

Hazado: HP 320/320 | EN 30/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18 

-2 Energy Missed Attack

@Mars

Undead Guardian Zombie #1 HP 40/40 | DMG 120 | +15 Damage Mitigation

Undead Guardian Zombie #2 HP 40/40 | DMG 120 | +15 Damage Mitigation

Undead Guardian Zombie #3 HP 40/40 | DMG 120 | +15 Damage Mitigation

Undead Guardian Zombie #4 HP 40/40 | DMG 120 | +15 Damage Mitigation

He looks towards the hoarde of undead enemies that spawn as he just smirks to himself as he gets into a standing position as he activates his AOE attack as his legs ignite with a red energy as he charges forward as swiftly as possibly approaching the enemies within a instance when he sees Hazado fail to land the attack. Time for you to meet death once more. Tell him it was from the god of war. He says to himself as he snaps his leg over towards the four enemies breaking each and everyone of them into broken pieces killing them upon impact with his leg as he finishes the attack by standing right back in place as if that was normal as he adjusts himself to be standing straight once more as a ear piercing wail echos throughout the caverns as the banshee spawns also. The image of a young woman with long flowing black hair in a wedding dress appearing. Well Hazado. Take two. Land the hit. he says simply towards the aspiring tank.

Action: Tornado kick

#107662 BD:7 15x6=90-15=75

#107663 BD:9  96-15=81

#107665 BD:9  81 DMG

#197666 BD:10 87 DMG

Hazado: HP 320/320 | EN 30/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

Mars: HP: 680/680     ENG: 56/68    DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Enemies-

Banshee: 250/250 DMG:200 ignored mit on crit. Does paralyzing screech on 10 EVA: 2

Edited by Mars

Hazado seemed to be a bit shaky and as Mars moved into action as well it was quickly dealt with, But the sad part after that was that the Banshee came up with a loud scream, "Darn that thing is loud, Let's make it Shut up quick" He said. Hazado did not what it was but the Banshee was just pure ugliness and just too loud for his liking. As Hazado got ready to charge the Banshee it seemed that he was stuck frozen not because of the Banshee but just because of the dark. Come On Legs Please why are you doing this to me, Hazado thought as his legs froze in fear from the darkness around him. It has been a long time after this happened and Hazado was not keen on it at all, "M...Mars Just Hold on... It... It seems Like I'm having Second thoughts here," he said with a bit of a stutter in his voice as he could not see Mars at all but this sees the Ghostly appearance of the Banshee. Darn it Legs, MOVE YOU SCARED RABBIT, Hazado thought to himself hitting his own legs a bit so maybe by any change, he would start moving as well.

Action: Mighty Charge

# 107722 BD: 5 -2 = 3

Hazado: HP 320/320 | EN 29/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

@Mars: HP: 680/680     ENG: 56/68    DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Enemies-

Banshee: 250/250 DMG:200 ignored MIT on crit. Does paralyzing screech on 10 EVA: 2

He glances over towards Hazado with a veil thinned look of annoyance at seeing the man having been rather...useless in the end for this endeavor for a reason that seems rather unknown to him at the very least. 'I know the banshee couldn't have used her affect since it targets everyone, and their isn't any field affects according to my notes from when i was able to observe others. Something else is at play here. A human element.' He thinks to himself knowing he will have to address this with the player as swiftly and carefully as possible, but at a later date since their is a more important matter to deal with that is squealing and screeching within the room. Mars turns back towards the mob and lets his fists ignite once more with the red coloration of a sword art as he rushes forward towards the enemy using charge to get their as swiftly as possible as he moves his right arm back and launches a fist forward impacting it against the banshee and shattering her within a instance ending the quest with only two attacks having been used by the martial artist. Objective, complete. He says with confidence as he than turns his head towards his unmoving ally.

Action: All Might

#107728 BD:9  16+4(charge)=20x15= 300 DMG

Hazado: HP 320/320 | EN 29/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

@Mars: HP: 680/680     ENG: 56/68    DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Enemies-

Banshee: 0/250 DMG:200 ignored MIT on crit. Does paralyzing screech on 10 EVA: 2

Edited by Mars

Hazado still a bit stunned from why he was not moving but he knew himself too much and it was quite clear to him why he did not move at all, As then Mars moves in to attack the Banshee killing it without any trouble. As the Banshee disappears into polygons Hazado jabs his trident into the ground and falls to his knees, "You Idiot, Useless Idiot," He said low to himself. It was the first time Hazado froze like this in a fight, It has happened before that he froze but he did not need to fight at that time and He got his last bit off adrenaline out, but Now it felt like something just pushed him even more than before. Maybe it was just the setting and all but it was well, Pitch dark for Hazado, I did, however, see the crystal of Mars and other things that seemed to have some sort of light but Hazado was just beaten by the darkness itself, "Darn it you stupid Idiot, Why did you have to notice it was dark, you outdone yourself again becoming weak like old times," He said again to himself just looking at his knees while holding with one hand his trident. 

He slowly makes his way towards the man that was meant to be his tank, the person that was meant to provide him aid within this fight by freezing the dangerous enemy that was the banshee to keep it done and unable to move to make it as easy as possible to the martial artist to end its existence. He puts a hand gently on the man's shoulder while looking directly at the tank player known as Hazado looking directly into his eyes. Well than Hazado. Would you like to talk about why you froze up? He asks in a calm and polite tone of voice towards the man completely obscuring and hiding away all the annoyance and anger he feels on the inside for having to do all the work as he can only remember what he did to Pinball because of that. 'I made him pull his wait. Sadly i can't do that to tanks since they can't compete just yet while they are this low.' He thinks to himself as the familiar right besides Mars emits light via the flames that surround it.

Hazado Looks up at the man as he touched his shoulder, Why the F*** Is he being so nice, I failed My one Job as a tank, Hazado thought as Mars asked him why he froze up. "It's ... Simple jet the most STUPIDEST Thing... I ... I just fear the dark," He says looking up at Mars. As then his Familiar pops up making a light and just then you could see how blake Hazado had become, His face was almost white and he definitely did not look good at all. you could clearly see both Anger and fear inside Hazado's eyes now, "I'm Useless around here... Never should have come here, Better off back at Floor one just like before," He said sounding angry but still unable to move. It was not very clear why Hazado was called a big softy, Yes he maybe looks like he is strong and big, can't blame him Hazado was quite strong for sure and he body showed that, But when it came to this Hazado was a Useless coward. "Why do you even care, YOu killed the thing on your own you did not need my help," Hazado said sounding quite a bit angry now but he did not move at all as he still was quite frozen up a bit.

He looks towards the man hiding the annoyance at being told just now that the man is entirely useless when within the dark hiding that easily and burying it as deep as possible to be addressed later internally with himself. Think about it this way you had come this far into this cave before you suddenly started letting the fear get to you. Call that step 1 of overcoming your fear since you can't conquer the fear without facing it repeatedly it is called exposure. It is how you overcome these things and you did fairly well to make it this far before freezing up like you had. Also if you just stayed in the town of beginnings. Think of how many people would die. People need tanks, tanks who can at least act or be literal walls and shields of protection and bravery that people can get behind. You can become that if you put the work in. He says in a calm manner towards the tank type player before him as he looks directly at him as he moves his hand away since their is light now surrounding the duo by the courtesy of Mars' familiar. Secondly i care since all lives in this game matter. If one is lost that is one genius that could help the world progress out like a snuffed flames. Flames are meant to burn bright and spread far. It is a tragedy when one is snuffed out. He says towards the player.

Hazado's Eyes become quite a bit calmer now but still, there was quite a bit of hate, Not at Mars but more at himself. He hated himself for doing this, He Hated he was like this he always did, but the words of Mars seemed logical to Hazado and he looks at the light coming from Mars's Familiar, "Having a light it is easy to say yes, Facing Fears, That is something I have always been trying. Every darn day. And look at me, I still fail to do things," Hazado says hitting the floor of the cave with his armored hand. It is all just Useless, Dankness will always prevail, at least that is what they would say, Hazado thought. As Mars then told he cares Hazado looked up it was a first time that someone said that to him more so because they just met, Yes he was the one saying it quite a lot and his job as tank is to protect people, "It is funny," He said getting a small grin on his face, "I say that quite a lot to people I don't know, I care even If I don't know them, Life... Life should not be thrown away," Hazado said standing up as he puts his spear on his back, He was right Life should not be thrown away. "Let's get out of here, I'm done that I can't see a thing, Being Night Blind and all," Hazado said as he also reverencing his fear of the darkness because of that. "Stay positive, Even in the darkest days," He said getting his spear out of the ground and waiting for Mars to follow him so he at least could stay near the light.

Most people would fall and run away right away from a dark place. You traveled into one quite deep into one might i add, and only after awhile did you finally start freezing up. Most people give up and run right away at even the slight outline of their fear being anywhere. He says in a calm tone of voice towards the player who gets back onto his feet as he looks toward his familiar and does a quick hand gesture for intervals to have his flame on and off while they are traveling through the dark prison of Tartarus and the slightly also dark in general tenth floor that is themed after the underworlds of various lores. To help you force you to face your fear hazado i have asked Valen my familiar to turn on and off its light at random to get you used to exposure in quick little bursts at begin with, and if you can eventually walk even while in the dark for short periods of time possibly. WE can eventually step it up bit by bit from paralyzing fear to just a inconvenience because of said night blindness is my hope. He says calmly towards the man and at the end of his sentence his familiar turns out its light for only 1 second exactly before igniting with flames once more to light up the entire hallway they would be walking down to escape the prison.

Hazado Listens to what he was saying Sure it would help but Hazado was no fan of it but he kept to his word 'Stay Positive even in the darkest days' he said inside his head. He kept saying it in his head until the light went out for a second, Hazado did a small flinch, yes but he did not move much as well. It was just for a second so there was really nothing to fear yet but He looks into the distance as his mind started darting off to the time and why he became scared of the dark. It surely was a dark time but it was also something to learn that day, People can't be trusted. "Just don't go around Jumpscaring, I will be sorry If I end up hitting you with my spear then," He said to Mars holding his spear in one hand but at the other side of Mars just to make sure he did not hit Mars by accident. "I already have a hard time calming my heartbeat here but I can't start freaking out," He says to Mars as he starts to tap his spear on the ground everytime he took a step.

Just take deep breathes you'll make it through. He says calmly towards the man as his familiar does that in five second intervals of going out for one second before reigniting once more as Mars just walks forward without any issue not being afraid of the dark or knocking into anything while the lights are completely out. After about twenty repetitions of the light going out for only one second it doubles to two seconds and repeats that process over and over as the duo leave the prison that by the time they would leave the prison the fire liger would be doing that up to four seconds unless Mars had observed that being to much for the tank and requested his familiar dial it back down one repetition. The martial artist doing it out of kindness and as a test to see how much time is actually too much for the fear to start clicking and activating so he knows exactly when to begin the next exposure and to keep that in mind for future endeavors that he could be on together with the tank player.

As they walk a bit More Haz flinches for a few times again as the light goes out but not much more, he did not seem to have any problem with it as it was just a few seconds without light but his few was getting a bit irritated by the light going off and on, at that point he seemed to start to shuffle his feet over the ground more for his own safety and he also held his spear as a kind of blinds man stick. "Keep calm, Positive thinking," Hazado said walking. you could still see that everytime the light went on again Hazado's face was still quite blake and he seemed to just stare straight ahead. It was not like he liked it, quite the opposite but he had to try and keep his guts up and keep his head high to move on until they got out or even have to face his fear. Altho He seemed to be in quite the disadvantage when it comes to being in the dark it also seemed that he was much more alert to every sound around him as he could easily get his weapon and take a swing.