[F10-PP] Last dying gasps <<Wail of the Banshee>>

The duo exits the prison as he has his familiar at that just keep up with using its light the black haired martial artist having not cared that much for the flickering light of his familiar's flames. He glances toward the spear wielder who looks rather pale and still distracted by everything as he just nods his head. If you ever need help with another quest you can message me and i'll help you out if you would want the help of a DPS that can knock out mobs usually in one punch or two if i can get lucky enough with such a thing. He says towards the tank player as Mars himself knows from experience he can miss even though he has a rather high accuracy rating stat as he looks towards the man and gives a nod of his head sending a simple friend request before giving a wave of his hand. Unless you have anything planned while we are on this floor of course. He says towards the player.

Once outside Hazado let's out a big breath, Yeez outside air, yes, He thought before looking back to Mars as he said he be happy to help Him with quests. Hazado had no trouble at all and he accepted the Friend request from Mars, "Well I'm Happy to hear and no I have nothing planned at this time, I got her because some rumor about a thing going to happen after fighting the boss, But once again a falls rumor," He said as he slowly seemed to get his normal color back on his skin. He opens his menu ready to send the info broker her information to make sure this Rumor was all just talk and nothing more. Once sending that he walked up to Mars, "Well I have nothing so If you want to do something I will help, cuz I feel like I owe you something for letting you do all the work," Hazado says as the party stayed in the corner of their few.

He looks over towards the tank with a grin on his face at being offered a possible help and fight that he can get involved in to try and make a rather nice profit to get ready to buy a home at some point to have for himself to gain as much benefit that he can from it. Not really fancying living in his shop anymore at this point even if he invested a nice amount of col into its decor to make it appealing to customers as best as he could make it while having it make sense for the floor that it was placed upon. Well the only thing i could use this floor for is to get some decent amount of COL and other things for myself if that is possible since i am running a bit low especially in the mat department for my alchemist crafts that i can get prepared for people to order from me, or for the frontlines if that gets started anytime soon. He says towards the man before waiting for the response.

#107815 LD:7 trying to find a treasure chest.

Edited by Mars

He looks at Mars as he talks about getting Col, yes maybe it was the best way on this floor for sure and he started thinking what he could do with. It was maybe the best thing to do now getting Col could prove quite a bit handy but where could the Col go to, Stuff was not really needed at this time but maybe having Col on the side could prove to be handy. "Sure I can help in getting Col, And I'm always happy to help crafters, I still have a long way to go before getting to the frontlines but I will get there," Hazado said looking at Mars. Maybe finding a monster to get some Col was going to be a bit easier said than done, finding the right leveled Mod and getting good col out them was harder if you thought about it and Haz was not looking up to it to fight any monster again.

@Mars

# 107823

LD: 9  

Than lets go get this loot. He says with a grin on his face as he starts to head towards a rather common grinding location upon this floor that he went to last time when he went to help Vigilon and a few others with some loot last time at the cost of wasting his time in the end. The martial artist makes his way through the tenth floor alongside the nightblind tank as he makes his way towards the small grinding spot as he arrives as he sees a few undead enemies spawn upon the field as he grins. His fists ignite with a red energy as he gets low to the ground before kicking off of the ground and charging towards the enemies in front of him. Time to get some money. He says with a smirk as he swings his fist at the undead creature as it swiftly dodge the fist sent to it as it tries to rake a clawed hand across Mars' body as he quickly backs away from the zombie.

Action: All Might #107837  BD: 1 MD:6-3=3 savvy activates

Mars: HP: 720/720     ENG: 70/72   DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Zombie: 750/750  DMG: 120 DMG

Edited by Mars

Haz followed The Martial Artist in the floor he was never around this part of the floor mostly if he was here he stayed somewhere where he could look around without trouble, Sure it was not all dark here so Haz was at this time okay now. Mars announced that he was ready to get some Col sure, Col was plenty around to get Haz did not have much himself but he knew to get more was not that hard at all just fight some monsters and get it over with sure it would not be that hard. Hazado was totally lost in his mind until he saw that his friend was already Fighting a monster, Haz snapped back as another monster moved up to them it seemed like two off them were ready to attack them, "Mars On your Right, I take Him," he said. He Charged his spear right into the Rotting Corps body and it hits the ground with a loud smack, "Corpses should stay dead," He said as it came back up swinging at Hazado but missing him quite a bit.

Action: Mighty Charge #108164 | BD: 9 DMG 6+1=7x4= 28 DMG | MD: 4 MISS

Hazado HP 320/320 | EN 29/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

Rotten Corps: HP 132/160 | DMG 48

He looks over towards his enemy with a small sigh from below his breathe as he sprints forward towards the zombie in question as he takes a quick jab at the opponent as his fist connects with the enemy almost breaking it in half with a singular punch to drop it below half way through its life as he just sighs softly. 'I just need that next mod to get that next tiny boost in damage that i need.' He thinks to himself with a bit of annoyance knowing he has to grab that sooner rather than later when it comes to his build. With things needing to happen in a decent order to make sure his first attack is as strong as it can be against an opponent to take the spotlight for that. Than after that it is just a simple game of perfecting the other parts of his build to maximize as much damage and evasion and accuracy to be a threat at all points to keep those stats high to hit consistently.

Action: All Might #108117 BD:8+4=12 MD:5-3=2   15x15=225DMG

Mars: HP: 720/720     ENG: 70/72   DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Zombie: 275/500  DMG: 120 DMG

Edited by Mars

Hazado looked at how Mars seemed to go fighting hand to hand with the zombie, sure it was quite a bit dirty to watch but it did its job. Hazado looks back at his enemy, a Rotten Corps moved to Hazado again and he got a grin on his face, Charging once again into the monster with his trident hitting it up in the air as it fell to the ground as it was not getting up at all, "Ha, They are weak as hell, This is going to be easy," he said maybe getting a bit cookie as well. His trident was getting a good look and it seemed like the rotten corps seemed like it was ready to be beaten and laid on the ground for a good long time. This Battle seemed to be one-sided as Hazado did not get hit by any of the attacks from the monster, Sure maybe it was just the type of monster but it was slow compared to Hazado.

Action: Mighty Charge # 108283 | BD: 6 DMG 6x4=  DMG 24 | MD: 4 MISS

Hazado HP 320/320 | EN 26/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

Rotten Corps: HP 108/160 | DMG 48

He looks towards the zombie and rushes forward once more as he slams his fist into the target lowering its health into the red as he looks at it with a calm look upon his face as he looks it right in the eyes with a calm confidence. Until he feels the creature bite into his shoulder as he grits his teeth and forces himself away from the enemy rubbing the red bits of data where the bite had happened as he sighs softly at that. Seeing his HP actually decrease for once during this little adventure as he gets back into a battle ready stance seeing his familiar rush forward unleashing a torrent of flame at the zombie to burn it to cinders. He watches the flames envelop the zombie for a brief moment before it subsides with the health being only a tenth remaining of what it once was as he smirks in arrogance and confidence ready to finish this fight.

Action: 108311 BD:6+4=10 225 DMG   MD:10 120 DMG

Mars: HP: 600/720     ENG: 38/72   DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Zombie: 50/500  DMG: 120 DMG

Edited by Mars

It was getting quite good this battle even If the monster he was fighting was quite slow but that did not keep Hazado from making his move, No mercy for the weaker monsters. With his spear he moved to the Rotten Corps walking slowly up to him, With his Trident at ready he pushed with his sword art right to the monster, But then Dumb luck jumped in as the upper body of the monster fell to the front just at the moment Hazado wanted to hit the Rotten Corps, "Spoke a bit to Soon," He said to himself as he stopped and saw that the Monster even while his body was folded into itself trying to hit Hazado, with a small side step Hazado moved out of the way and it seemed he missed it change to deal more damage to the monster and moved slowly back to make sure distance was kept.

Action: Mighty Charge # 108317 | BD: 3 MISS  | MD: 3 MISS

Hazado HP 320/320 | EN 25/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

Rotten Corps: HP 108/160 | DMG 48

He looks towards the zombiefied enemy with a light grin as he activates a sword art as his feet and hands get covered in a blue energy as he sprints forward towards the enemy and starts with a open palm strike against its stomach. Following it up by a spin from a standing position as his leg slams against the zombieifed enemy into the ground as he slams his fist once more into its back ending it upon the spot as he checks over the loot he has gained from the enemy. Glancing casually through the loot he keeps the col for himself and casually trades the rest towards the tank man known as Hazado as Mars himself is already on the lookout for another zombie creature that could be lurking about ready to face off against it. '1 down, more to go.' He thinks to himself not thinking to much about how many he should kill or not kill.

Action: Delayed sword

#108321 BD:10  17x4= 68

#108322 LD:8 CD:7  COL 2000, 1T1 mat

Mars: HP: 600/720     ENG: 35/72   DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Zombie: 0/500  DMG: 120 DMG

Edited by Mars

Hazado once again looked at the rotten Corps as it was getting around and was trying to do his best to move up to Hazado, But it seemed like Hazado was thinking of other things and Move to attack the Monster again. His trident started glowing and blue and he charged at the monster. Once again Dumb luck to the best of him and he missed his attack but because of the momentum, Hazado did not stop and was to close to the monster as he bites down on his Left arm. Hazado pushed the Rotten Corps away with his arm as it lets go fast because of his Left arm is quite a bit covered in Spikes. Still, it seemed like the monster got a bit through the armor and into his avatar. "Luckily you did not bite in the right arm," he says moving his Left hand to his right arm as it seemed that was the only part of his body nor protected by his armor.

Action: Mighty Charge # 108317 | BD: 5 MISS  | MD: 6 HIT 48-45=3 DMG

Hazado HP 317/320 | EN 25/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

Rotten Corps: HP 90/160 | DMG 48

He looks towards another one that charges towards him as he gets into a battle ready position activating his ability to use charge as he rushes forward once more getting within punching range as he slams his fist against the creature watching as it drops into the yellow right away. He looks towards the creature as it goes for a scratch at his face as he quickly backpedals away looking towards the creature as it once more gets set aflame by his familiar that attacks after he has moved away from the enemy as the martial artist grins at the rather swift depletion of its health bar as he can only wonder what that will mean for him when he goes to become tier three. 'I wonder how much that damage will jump when that is accomplished.' He thinks to himself as he focuses solely on the enemy in front of him trusting that the tank player will be able to take care of himself.

Action: All Might #108333 BD:3+3=6 20x15=300 DMG  MD:5-3=2 savvy

Mars: HP: 620/720     ENG: 19/72   DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Zombie: 200/500  DMG: 120 DMG

Edited by Mars

Hazado got a grin on his face getting quite a bit reckless now as he moved in to attack the Rotten Corps without any kind of regrate, But the thing was learning and seemed to see the attack coming and moved closer to the ground and making dure Hazado's Attack missed. But with an upwards small with its arms, he seemed to knock Hazado Off his balance falling to the ground, It seemed that the monster missed his armor just by a hair and was still holding strong. "To Reckless again, I need to Keep my eyes focused." He said getting up and waiting to see what was going to happen if the Rotten corps hit him too hard. "Oi Don't dream away Haz, Keep your Head in the game Keep focused," He said to himself before getting ready for his next attack wanting to deal with this thing a bit faster.

Action: Mighty Charge # 108339 | BD: 2 MISS  | MD: 10 HIT 48+3=50-45=5 DMG

Hazado HP 312/320 | EN 24/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

He looks towards the his opponent and activates his strongest sword art and simply spin kicks its headoff taking the col reward from it as he takes a calming breathe and starts to make his way over towards hazado to see how his end of things are going since at the very least he himself has completed the mobs that he felt like killing. 'After all not like i can do much else for quite awhile.' He glances towards his energy bar that is basically depleted entirely from not having anything after the last attack. He looks towards the enemy that Hazado is fighting and sees that it isn't even in the yellow yet as he lets out a low soft sigh before sitting down and waits patiently for his energy to recover just enough so he can go and interfere with the fight to get rid of the opposition fast enough to allow the duo to leave this floor.

Action: All Might #108387 BD:3+4=7 225 DMG

#108388 LD:1 CD:1 1500 COL

Mars: HP: 620/720     ENG: 3/72   DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Zombie: 0/500  DMG: 120 DMG

Edited by Mars

It was getting a bit irritating the dark was not helping as well, Hazado then hears not far away a few pixels explode into nothing. Darn, he already got his thing two times, Haz you are failing a bit in your combat skills, He thought, making a charge into the Rotten Corps, as it seemed to really make that he was coming. The Dark was getting in his way and Hazado missed his attack just barely, Just as he wanted to sidestep and hit the rotten corps with the side of his spear the Corps seemed to have a different Idea trying to hit Hazado. Moving under the attack of the monster he begins to sidestep away from the monster. "YOU ARE GETTING ANNOYING, JUST STAY DEAD!" he yelled a bit maybe too loud to the monster. trying to go for another attack he moves in the normal distance again making sure getting close to this thing was a free hit for the monster. He was holding his spear in front of him holding the monster at the end of his spear.

Action: Mighty Charge # 108389 | BD: 2 Miss | MD 3 MISS

Hazado HP 312/320 | EN 23/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

He looks towards the enemy as it manages to dodge an attack done by Hazado as the martial artist just chuckles softly at that fact as he gets up onto his feet figuring he should help the tank to be as he makes his way over towards the corpse that is shambling and missing his companion all the while. 'I guess it is a zombie shouldn't be surprised that it can't hit something that is built for taking damage.' he thinks to himself idly as his fists and legs ignite with a red energy as he moves forwards towards the creature and slams his fist into its back and his right leg into both of its knees at the back forcing it onto its knees and into the red as he looks towards Hazado with a calm look in the martial artist's eyes. Well seems like you had a bad case of the bad luck than i am assuming? He asks in a polite tone of voice towards the player that is afraid of the dark.

Action: Delayed sword  #108390 15+2=17x4= 68

Hazado HP 312/320 | EN 23/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

Mars: HP: 620/720     ENG: 0/72   DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Rotten Corps: HP 22/160 | DMG 48

Edited by Mars

Hazado looks past his spear as Mars seemed to have joined him in killing this thing. Sure Hazado was thinking he would end up doing this in one way or another but he was not really happy about it as well, He wanted to prove himself to the Man now but sadly that did not work. The Spearman looks at Mars and sighs, "Yes It seems like it, But It seems to always be that way," He says as he moves in to attack with his spear but misses yet again but the monster walks slow and just normal walks up to Hazado, "No, Keep your dirty hands away," he says putting up his left arm making sure the monster kept his distance. But the monster did not stop and walked right into the left arm of Hazado as the Spikes went into the zombie's chest. Hazado was trying to push the Zombie away but of no luck, but on the other side it seemed like the monster was taking damage from the thorns on Hazado's arm. "Mars if you still have..." He was saying until the zombie just hits against his helmet with one hand. "Oi, Stop that would you..." He said to the zombie, turning back to Mars "What I was trying to say is, If you can hit this thing of me, I would love to but he keeps my charging hand occupied at the moment." 

Action: Mighty Charge | # 108391 | BD: 4 MISS | MD: 8 HIT HIT 48-45=2 DMG

Hazado HP 310/320 | EN 23/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

Mars: HP: 620/720     ENG: 0/72   DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Rotten Corps: HP 4/160 | DMG 48

He looks towards the zombie that manages to hit the tank, but suffer some minor thorns damage at the sametime because of doing that as the martial artist sprints forward towards the enemy and slams his fist against the creature's chest as it bursts into red bits of data ending its life swiftly as he than glances towards the spear user with a slight nod of his head to be polite. I believe today has been a rather productive one, but it is also time to go our separate ways unless you have a quest that you need some assistance with that you couldn't handle on your own if you decided to do so. He says towards the spear user in a curious tone of voice with his hands within his pockets as he waits patiently to hear the answer the familiar at Mars' side letting off a constant stream of flames around its body for warmth.

Action: Basic attack #108392 BD:8 15 DMG

Hazado HP 310/320 | EN 23/32 | DMG 6 | MIT 45 | Thorn -18

Mars: HP: 620/720     ENG: 0/72   DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Rotten Corps: HP 0/160 | DMG 48

Edited by Mars

Hazado sees the zombie fall to the hit of Mars and it disappears into Pixels, "Good riddance," he says looking where the monster was. The Martial Artist looks at Hazado and nods, Sure that was it, for now, both would be on there way out.  Hazado takes his hand to shake Mars his hand, "I Be honored to fight with you again, I may not be the best tank yet, But I'm getting there," Hazado says to Mars. It was his honor to fight with him again it surely is something to do at least for him and both Mars It would be something interesting to do. Something Like this was going to be interesting as the task Mars was putting Hazado in was going to be a hard one even if he did not like the dark Mars was making sure Haz at least felt better in the dark.

Thread Summary: 

@Mars: 1750 Col | 1 T1 Material | 4 SP | <Bottled Banshee Scream>

Hazado | 1750 Col | 4 SP | <Bottled Banshee Scream>