[PP-F1] <<Nature's Treasure>> Hunting Trip [Miyuki]

There was a limit to what August could do on his own, and he realised that he could no longer just rely on himself to go out into the wild to fight mobs or gather materials. From his travelings he had heard about a quest called <<Nature's Treasure>>, well, maybe a quest wasn't exactly the best description for this. It was simply just an area that NPCs hinted at that was useful for gathering materials as well as <<Col>> from mobs. August had met a player a few days prior that he thought about bringing along to help him fight enemies. He didn't have many, if any friends in this game, so any opportunity to interact with people was welcomed by him. This players name was << @Miyuki >>, he composed a message to her, inviting her to meet him in the garden area about an hour outside of the town of beginnings. It was by one of the small towns that dotted the first floor of Aincrad, and from what he had heard from other players, this area was teeming with materials as well as mobs. The system of the game was not entirely hateful however, as it scaled the mobs to the level of the players that initiated their spawn, to an extent of course, each floor had its own minimum levels and damage values and obviously as you reached the higher floors, this minimum increased exponentially. The message he had composed was as follows;

@Miyuki

Theres a specific garden area just outside of the town of beginnings, if you walk for about an hour, you should reach it, it's pretty obvious. I attached the location just in case, I thought you could give me a hand fighting the enemies around here to farm some Col and Materials. Ya know, if you want to of course.

Message me back.

Miyuki was, as per usual, creating works of art. Her small "ink pen" that she had bought off an NPC not too long ago, flying across her thing "paper" substance as she drew. The shapes forming that of her own story. Despite the fact that she was now trapped in the game, she never gave herself a break from drawing or painting. It had, after all been her way of life. And everyone had their own way to cope with the things of the world. Miyuki was currently working on a nose that just so happened to be stubborn when the familiar ding of an incoming message could be heard. Putting her stuff back into her inventory, Miyuki tapped away, checking her new messages.

Spoiler

@Cr0wnS

The adventure you speak of sounds all too fun, I am on my way, see you shortly :D

Attaching some sort of crazy emote at the end of her messages was only a regular thing with Miyuki, and not a second doubt of hesitation she hit send and jumped to her feet. Rather than how most would walk, Miyuki began to skip down the cobblestone walkways until she reached the end of the town. The pathway to the garden was obviously shown and Miyuki shrugging off a small fly that landed on her shoulder began her skip to the garden. Where, August would be eagerly awaiting her arrival. The way to the garden was definitely unmistakingly beautiful, and Miyuki was enjoying every second of it.

"IM HERRREEEE~~" Miyuki skipped into the clearing that August was at, her grin showing from ear to ear. 

There was a reason that August had invited Miyuki to come join him, when he first encountered her, he couldn't help but notice how infectious her enthusiasm and joyful nature was. In this game full of doom and gloom it was nice to have a positive influence around every now and them. The blonde girl skipped towards him at a reasonable pace as he could help but reciprocate her smile, "Glad you could make it." August returned to where he was siting and invited her to sit next to him, the garden was very well laid out. It was a large square with a smaller square made out of bushes and flowers in the centre. The entrances were all marked clearly by wooden archways painted in a nice soft white, the whole area was very idyllic and a nice escape from some of the very typical areas of the first floor such as caverns and forests. The games artificial sensory generator produced the familiar yet lovely smell of roses and other flowers coming from the many blooming petals around the pair.  So! We have several options here, we can fight mobs, do some gathering, or we can do fishing. Personally fishing sounds a bit boring sooo, how about we do some fighting? There are some interesting mobs that only spawn around here so I thought maybe we could get some items and Col from them!" Truth be told, he just wanted something to do other than picking flowers and strange rocks from the forest outside the starting village.