[F01- PP] Fishing for Mats «Nature's Treasure» w/ Ennakai & Dustin

Enna smiled but that poofed away once Cosi got a treasure chest out of the water, It was quite lucky for him to get on out the water so Enna got a bit jealous at him but okay they were here out together and all. But they turned to Dustin and looked him as he seemed to hit himself against his nose, and Enna was even more confused as they were asked to do the same. "Um... Chest!" Enna said to both towering guys as Enna opened the chest. A small popup came showing the loot they got being some rare items and Mats and Col of course, "Hoy Hoy Hoy, the auction is going to start, Rare weapons 0 Col, 0 Mats going once, Going twice, SOLD to..." Enna said before ending in a laugh and patting both towering guys on their shoulders, "You're both too big for me to jump on you, get lower so I can do it," Enna said staring at them.

Spoiler

Opening Treasure Chest,

[12-15] = (Floor * 100) Col, (5) materials, rare weapon, (2) rare consumables

LD: 12

Total: 25 Materials, Rare Weapon, 2 Rare Consumables, 100 Col

@Cosi

Edited by Ennakai

Searching for treasure chest. 

ID# 108577- LD: 17+5= 22- result: treasure chest found!

As Enna and Dustin debated over who would open the treasure chest- Dustin actually slamming his hand into his nose- Cosi stood up and began to wander about the lake side. It was quite muddy down there with plenty of cat tails and other waterborne plant life so Cosi simply investigated from a short distance. The couple times Cosi had gone gathering with Shield, the frontline tank had occasionally gotten up from fishing to search for other treasure chests not at the bottom of the lake. Cosi kept looking till he felt a tug on his left hand. The emerald in his draconian ring had began to shine and shimmer. A point of light took shape and began to point off to the right and down towards the lake. Cosi followed the light wading into the mud and plants. When he was about knee deep in water he noticed a strange shape below him. It was much too angular to be a rock so Cosi reached down and began to pry it free. It didn't take too long and Cosi was able to lift the mud cover box out of the water and onto the shore. After a good minute of scraping off mud Cosi revealed the box to be a second treasure chest. The blonde gave a big grin and turned to his companions, "Hey Guys! Look's like I found a second one!" 

@Dustin

Dustin walks over to the chest and winks at his best friend. This should be easy, so long as I do this right and it’s not a mimic. His smile grows more confident as he opens it and a windo pops up revealing all he had gotten. “Good stuff, who wants some new armor?” He asked looking at Cosi. “You can have it.” He nods, closing the window and going to sit down. He looks at the two other players having fun and smiles. “This is why I keep fighting. This is the reason dying isn’t an option. Days where we can just kick back and drink and have fun. It makes all the death and pain worth it when the world gives us a break for a day.” He says to no one in particular. “The best part is I’m spending it with friends.” He pulls out a sandwich and takes a bite. The player still carries around snacks and drinks and all other (vanity) consumables.

ID: 108811

LD: 20

(Floor * 150) Col, (8) materials, perfect armor/shield, (2) rare consumables

@Ennakai

Edited by Dustin

It took a bit and Enna was going back to fishing as then both Her and Cosi's lines started to pull Enna was the first to get something out but it was only a fish. Cosi got something bigger it seemed like. As then Cosi got out another treasure chest and Enna huffed a bit. "Now I never win from you Cosi, your luck is higher than mine," They said giving a small push into Cosi and then turning to Dustin as he opened the chest. Enna laughed a bit as Dustin opened it and they seemed to enjoy the gathering more when Dustin was around, "Nicely done Dusty," Enna said tapping him on the shoulder before putting their hands behind their back. Then they stared at him before opening their inventory and getting out something that looked like a sculpture, well it was for sure one of the many sculptures Enna made in their shop. Standing on it made Enna just a bit taller then Dustin and then with a quick move kissed him on the for head and throwing after that her arms around him and him and the Sculpture disappeared again as Enna was not handing onto Dustin's neck a bit giving him a give as they were from the ground putting their legs around Dustin as well, "Dusty Here, Has more luck then me, I'm proud of you, My friend," they said letting go of Dustin and smiling to him.

@Cosi

Spoiler

Fishing

CD 1-4: | CD 5-6: 1 Material | CD 7-8: 2 Materials | CD 9-10: 3 Materials | CD 11: 4 Materials | CD 12: 4 materials (LD: 15+ Treasure Chest fished up!)

Role ID: # 108818 CD: 7 | 2 Material

Total Total: 33 Materials, 250 Col, Rare Weapon, 4 Rare Consumables, 1 perfect armor/shield

Edited by Ennakai

Fishing: ID# 108838- CD: 5- result: 1 mat

CD 1-4: | CD 5-6: 1 Material | CD 7-8: 2 Materials | CD 9-10: 3 Materials | CD 11: 4 Materials | CD 12: 4 materials (LD: 15+ Treasure Chest fished up!)

After both chests were opened Cosi smiled and rejoined hi friends, "Nice job Dustin and thanks. Also, since I'm a merchant I can identify all the items and consumables if you guys want? I won't even charge you since I really need the experience points. Plus you guys are my friends." Cosi grinned and pulled out his rod to start fishing again. Within a minute or two the blonde tank felt a tug on his rod and quickly reeled in his catch. It wasn't too big of a fish- he only got one material from it- but still he smiled and added it to the pile. He was too happy right now to be disappointing. Like Dustin said, being with friends and simply fishing and talking while the sun was high and the sky was beautiful made this death game worth it. Well, it makes getting stuck in here worth it for a little while. I still what to get out of her as soon as possible. 

@Dustin 

"So, I've been on gathering missions enough times to know what everyone plans to do. No. I'm not taking anything except some col." He says, adamantly, looking at the purple haired player next to him. "As sweet and savory you are Enna, I don't want to take any thing you guys could need. Besides, that's not why I do this." He says with a smile on his face. "I do this so I can help out ya know? Not for personal gain, that's selfish." He continues, sliding his hands into his dirty pockets. His body also covered in dirt and a white tight shirt. "There's nothing you can say or do to change my mind. It's how it's going down and that's that." He nods, equipping his much baggier hoody in hopes of leaving here soon. I hope Enna doesn't try to convince me otherwise, lord knows he's especially good at convincing me to do stuff, however begrudgingly. He sighs, looking at the player he had a crush on a few months ago.

@Ennakai

Enna grinned a bit and got made it as Dustin tried to make clear that he did not want the items, and first off Enna huffed a bit before giving Dustin a big punch into the belly, "Dusty ain't getting things than, my Shop now charges you more because you make the items a bit Dusty there," Enna said with a giggle throwing his rod into the water before looking back at Dustin and Cosi, "So Dust, Do you really not need to an item, TO BAD, COSI! INCENTIVE THIS CONSUMABLE AND GIVE IT TO HIM, And then Dustin you have to get and take it no matter what," Enna said but then got focus back to his rod as it began to tug and with a strong rod in Enna get a big fish out and moves over to Cosi holding the fish above his head, "BIG ASS FISHY," Enna said jokingly before it turned into 4 materials.

Spoiler

Fishing: ID# 108932- CD: 12- result: 4 mat

Total Total: 38 Materials, 250 Col, Rare Weapon, 4 Rare Consumables, 1 perfect armor/shield

Edited by Ennakai

Fishing: ID# 108937- CD: 4- result: nothing

CD 1-4: | CD 5-6: 1 Material | CD 7-8: 2 Materials | CD 9-10: 3 Materials | CD 11: 4 Materials | CD 12: 4 materials (LD: 15+ Treasure Chest fished up!)

When Dustin said he didn't want anything except some Col, Cosi was slightly taken aback, "Really Dustin? You helped out with the material gathering and I know you're a blacksmith so I know you need mats as well so you can't just take nothing. Say what: you take the Col you need, we split the materials three ways and then Ennakai and I split the other loot we found. I just don't want to take materials you worked to get and that you need. You pulled your weight so you're going to get some of the mats. Alright Dustin?" Cosi fixed the brown haired player with a stare, his fishing pole and the pond forgotten, and waited for his response. He better not say he doesn't want or need any. Because I swear he did the work so he is going to reap the rewards. There's nothing else to it. The blonde haired tank kept looking at dustin with a stony gaze, "You take the mats mate." 

@Dustin

“No.” That’s all Dustin says. He glares at Cosi, trying to get him to back off. “It’s not how I do things.” He continues, stopping himself from speaking anymore. Ennakai is gonna use that against me I just know it, but I don’t care. I have no reason to take the mats, I’m not a good blacksmith. “I’m a blacksmith, but I’ll never be the best. Macradon is just too good at it.” He looks at Ennakai. “You can’t tell me other wise and Cosi knows it too.” He slips his hands into his pockets. “You May be my friends, but that makes matters worse. I’m not stealing from my friends.” He says pushing Ennakai into the water. “That’s for guy punching me prick.” He dives into the water and grabs Enna. “Next time I’ll have to hit back.” He pulls Enna onto shore.

@Ennakai

Enna watches the conversation go on as Cosi was also keen on giving Dustin some materials. Then as Enna was a bit surprised by Dustin and his action Pushing them into the water, Once colliding with the water Enna went under and looked a bit. a few Seconds passed and the with a great splash Enna came back up from the water with a fish in there hand, "Thanks Dustin, I got a fish now, I call him, Mats." Enna said before the fish became literally Mats. Still, in the water, Enna huffed a bit at the command from Dustin, "At least I hit like I'm supposed to do, HARD!" Enna said sounding a bit angry in their voice slow getting out the water.

Once out the water walked right up to Dustin right in his face, "Next time, I slap the living S*** out of you," Enna said sounding a bit threatening before turning and going back to the nice Ennakai persona, Before turning in a spin facing Cosi and Dustin both, " Truly if DUSTIN, here does not want them, we will just take them, Only Col got it so far you have 250 Col on your hands, WRITTEN IN BLOOD, so no take backs," Enna said still sounding a bit mad but they had there reasons.

@Cosi

Spoiler

Fishing: ID# 108942- CD: 10- result: 3 Mats

CD 1-4: | CD 5-6: 1 Material | CD 7-8: 2 Materials | CD 9-10: 3 Materials | CD 11: 4 Materials | CD 12: 4 materials (LD: 15+ Treasure Chest fished up!)

Total Total: 41 Materials, 250 Col, Rare Weapon, 4 Rare Consumables, 1 perfect armor/shield

Edited by Ennakai

Fishing: ID# 108944- CD: 4- result: nothing

His fishing pole still forgotten, Cosi turned his palms outwards in a gesture of defeat, "Alright. Fair enough Dustin. If you don't want mats then Ennakai and I will split them among ourselves. But Dustin, when you're actually heading out to get some materials for your black smithing shoot me a message and I'll come search with you. Then we can call this even since to me you're not stealing from me. Heck you probably need materials more than I do.  Also don't be so hard on yourself. Macradon got a head start on you. You can still be a great blacksmith. " After the small discussion- almost argument after Dustin pushed Ennakai into the pond- Cosi finally remembered his fishing pole and picked it up off the ground and then went over to another pond to begin fishing again. More mats was never a bad thing. 

@Dustin

• 4 weeks later...

Dustin nods. "Now that that's out of the way, I'd like to take my leave. I've been working here for four hours, so y'all have your fun fishing." He says, giving them a hint of what he does in his free time. Gotta get back to crafting soon anyways. His hands move into his pockets as he walks away, pulling out a cookie and eating it. I'm not in it for the col, I'm not in it for the Mats, I'm not in it for the time with friends. I'm in it to get experience and maybe one day contribute to the front lines. He grabs a hoe and starts working in the fields once more, making sure everything is growing properly, making sure to get water from the pond to water the plants. Just because the NPCs do it doesn't mean I have to let them do all the work. He works just as hard as he was working before the two got there. Now just to make sure I can get out of here without Enna or Cosi seeing me. He begins to slowly work his way to the edge of the field.

@Ennakai

Enna Reels out the rod again and gets yet again a fish. with a smile, the fish turns in to two materials and Enna turns to look at Dustin, What the hell is he doing, He knows he does not gain anything from doing that, He truly is an interesting guy even tho it is all fake he sees this as HIS world, Enna thought staring at Dustin for a bit. "Hey Cosi, How long do you think Dustin is going at it, I can him just see and dip it once I turn around for sure If so I probably Have to hunt his sorry Butt and give him that Col no matter what," Enna said with a grin on his face keeping an eye out at Dustin while speaking to Cosi. "So your shop, Is it going to start growing yet or do I stay the real active Shop owner on floor four Because I could get from some good and fun things from you, Like this Perfect Armor, or even this Rare two handed straight sword," Enna said looking at the inventory Enna had, "Sure Dustin is weird guy falling for someone like me, but also quite special in his way," Enna sad keeping an eye still looking at Dustin while talking to Cosi.

Spoiler

Fishing: ID# 110492- CD: 8- result: 2 Mats

Total Total: 43 Materials, 250 Col, Rare Weapon, 4 Rare Consumables, 1 perfect armor/shield

@Cosi

Edited by Ennakai

Fishing: ID# 110494- CD: 9- 3 Mats

Cosi shrugged at Enna's remarks, "i really don't know." That was true. Cosi really didn't know either Dustin or Ennakai or how they acted. I guess I'm really just here to fish for materials. Enna then asked about Cosi's merchant shop which caused the blonde haired tank to chuckle. "Well I've opened my shop up but still no customers which makes sense since Shield has maxed out his ranks and practically has a monopoly on the market. So yeah It's open but not really moving and you could definitely bring the gear we've got from here and I'll identify it for you. Free of charge cause we're friends." Then Cosi's rod jumped in his hands and he quickly pulled back on it and reeled in his catch. It was a fairly big fish which got them three more materials. Cosi nodded and set them in the pile

Spoiler

Total: 46 T1 Materials, 250 Col, Rare Weapon, 4 Rare Consumables, 1 perfect armor/shield

@Dustin ((or if you're out out @Ennakai))

• 1 month later...

Ennakai smiled a bit as it seems the time has come to leave again, It was clear to themselves that they should get a move on, "So Lets split the bill, As Dustin said He just wanted 100 Col, Well Sure can be done, Cosi  you can have The items No worry about it If I can have the Mats so I can start Crafting even more that would be alright for me." They said to the two guys and took the split of the items they got. It was splitting fast and at the end, Enna got themselves some free materials and at least the rest of the Col that Dustin and Cosi did not want. Placing all the stuff into his inventory Ennakai smiled to both and nodded their head walking up to Dustin, "See you later Dusty, Hope we meet again," Enna said before walking to Cosi, "And Blondy, Don't worry I will be seeing you a lot we are on the same floor anyways for so come by if you need a thing," They said before taking their leave and moving out of the garden and leaving the party.

Thread Summary,

@Cosi4 Rare Consumables, 1 perfect armor/shield, 1 SP
@Dustin: 100 Col, 1 SP
@Ennakai: 550 Col, 
46 T1 Materials, 1 SP