[PP-F1]Dragon Hunter Anthology - Part 1 [Quest]

OOC: @Hydravion, @Shield, @Black, @Vally. Once we catch up to where Zandra is, we will probably add her in too. Posting order is not set, until we enter combat. Unless you want to set it.

Mutsu paced back and forth in one of the larger plazas in the Town of Beginnings, occasionally elbowing 'the talls' out of her way when they moved into the path of her stalking rampage. "Stupid tutorial quests," she muttered to herself. "Nothing but boring fetch quests, and some of them won't even let you farm bonus XP by killing things." Reaching the end of one of the back and forth pacing paths she stopped and hopped up and down which set the bells on her armor to jingling merrily. Growling at no one in particular she stopped and swiped her finger in the air to pull up her player menu.

"Enough of this, time to do something fun," she declared, again continuing to talk to herself. She scrolled through the lists and lists of quests that had been found or discovered, through one means or another, so far. The list was, impressively extensive to say the least. Which made sense as more than a quarter of the floors had been cleared. Of course, that was after two years. So, at this rate, it would only take around a decade for the players to clear the entire game. All the more reason to speed up the process and get higher numbers of players to the Front Line to move things along faster. Probably the Front Liners were too busy doing things the Air Force way and not busy enough doing things the Navy way.

Speedily, Mutsu's eyes scanned through the list of quests until a suitably massive multi-floor and multi-part quest caught her eye. "That will do nicely," she muttered to herself. Something called 'Dragon Hunter Anthology' had to be good. Mutsu didn't really bother to read through what there was that was known about the quest. It checked off all the boxes in her mind for what was needed. So, therefore, it had to be appropriate to choose for a Level 3 player.

Obviously.

Marching back into the middle of the plaza, Mutsu materialized her vanity sarissa, even though she now had a better weapon, and jabbed it point first into the ground before shimmying up the weapon to stand perched on the haft. Used in this way at least the vanity weapon had the benefit of being a suitable improvised platform. "Attention everyone," she declared, shouting at the top of her voice so that it carried to all corners and crannies of the spacious plaza. "I'm looking for anyone that's interested in doing something called the Dragon Hunter Anthology so we can farm some XP and loot! Don't be shy! Come sign up and let's get a move on!"

Vally took in a breath of thought at the sound of the voice ringing through the plaza. Was shouting out like that entirely necessary? She supposed this was the equivalent of people yelling 'W2S [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]' or ''W2B trash rivens 100p' in the other MMO or vaguely-MMOish games that she'd played. At least this person was actually being useful, though. Looking for a group to help with a pretty nice-sounding quest was fine, and if they were looking for a group for a quest-chain, then it'd be worth joining up, she figured.

With that in mind, the black-clad spear-woman approached the girl standing on her pike, and looked upwards. Thank goodness she wasn't wearing a skirt, because Vally would have had some burning comment, for sure. Although considering her own 'armour', she couldn't say too much about modesty. But, whatever. "Hey! Looking for a group? I'll join up if we can get some other people going on this", she called up, raising a hand to shield her eyes from the sun. Freaking godrays...

Black would be surveying different food ingredients from the NPC Grandmaster chef Maggies shop. After he was done perusing her tasty storages of food it reminded him of visiting the farmers market. He would buy honey and smirk at it. “This will be great for tenderizing the meat. “ He comments before inspecting the onions. “Oooh, sauteed onions on a nice juicy steak, hell yeah!” The ebony skinned man delighted as he purchased more ingredients and left the col on the table. He stored away his groceries in his yellow rucksack and took to the streets.

He then walked through the shadier sector of the city to visit an underground hip hop music shop located underground. He dapped up one of his homies and did a hip handshake and snapped his fingers. “Aye, when you drop the new album, hit me up alright.” He smirks as he takes the tiny song crystal headbuds and slides the miniature song crystals into his ear and games to the hip hop beat as he walks with his hands in his pocket down the street.

He unwraps a candy lollipop and slides it in his mouth as he got elbowed out of the way and knitted his brow  at the short fury stampeding through the city streets.

“Ah [censored]...what the hell is she getting herself into this time.. “ He thought as he saw her shimmy up a pole. He then approached her “You know with the way you climb poles in public...I'm starting to think if you rank up that performer skill...we might have a nice little business venture on our hands.” He chuckled lightly.

“Why you trying to kill dragons? Aren't you like level 2? What that dragon ever do to you? “ He exclaimed in an amused tone. “You got bored so now the dragon got to lose it's life? Damn, that's tough. I mean...I can help out. But it'll cost you a dance or a song. I'll let you pick. I'm level 20 now and I've been wanting to the first black guy to kick a dragon's ass so I have stories to tell all the wannabe gangsters back home.” He chimed, flashing a sinister grin.

He then notices Vally considering to join the fray. "Damn...who knew climbing poles in the streets would be such a good recruiting tactic...you know what. I think it's time to bless the occasion. " Black says as he pulls out a bag of col and makes it rain on Mutsu.

He then reverts his attention back to Vally, doing a double take at her outfit. "Wait, hold up...man where all these pretty girls creeping up out of these video games from? Damn. I need to know who your tailor or blacksmith, because girl you slaying it in that outfit. " He says with a charming grin. "Hell, I got to come now. Man Kayaba tripping...I don't even know why he trying to kill off all the cute gamers girls. That man done lost his damn mind!"

He then turns and smiles to Vally. "Hey, what's good? My name's Black. If you're joining us, I'll be the tank and keep you honeys safe. " He coughs lightly. " I mean...keep you ladies safe. Sorry. It's the outfit. You killing it. " He rubs the back of his head. "So, I'm also a Rank 5 Chef, so I might have some buffs, but we might not need them. Of course, I'm always packing good vanity snacks for the road. Got a favorite food? I bet you I got it." He claims confidently. "Mutsu here likes my sushi. Eecheeban su-shee, Me like..it's goo-ed, da?" He says with a Russian accent, looking up to Mutsu.

-100 Col to Mutsu

@Mutsu

Edited by Black

Hydra Walked around on floor one for a bit and was helping some of the little kids, She had a smaller boy with red hair in one hand and in the other hand she had a girl with brown hair, "Now this is the main plaza Kids, Here come a lot of players to find party's and team up with each other, I don't want to yo get involved with to meany looking players here. Some of the people here are bad and seek you harm you, They are not like me or my friends," She said standing on the side of the main plaza. The Boy with Red hair looked up at Hydra, "Miss Hydra, Have you been here a lot, Because you look so awesome and all you are a good healer," the red-headed boy said. Hydra nodded to the small boy, "Yes I have been here a few times, got to meet some players even some good friend, like the silent one," Hydra said to them kneeling down to the kids as she then hears a voice in the distance asking for attention. She looks up to the sound and locks her eyes on a player female yelling to come and join her, everything went in her mind, "Mutsu Tsubaki, Well hello there, It has been a time," She said low as she turned to the kids again and patted them on the head, "You two can walk to the church right, I have to do something quick," Hydra said and left the two kid as they walked back to the Church where they stayed.

She started walking in the group of people and then walked to where she saw the girl, "I was already thinking I knew the voice," She said low getting closer to Mutsu. Once near it seemed that Mutsu already got a few people around her another girl and a guy. It seemed that Hydra was older then the girl from her looks but the guy seemed to be the same age as her, "Mutsu-Chan, Well hello there... I see you did not change at all from you hype back in school," Hydra said to with a smile as her blond hair moved in the wind a bit. Hydra did change a bit because she did not use to have her Highlights in her hair at the time she knew Mutsu. "You got yourself into it again I see, But I suppose you have your ways of getting people's attention. How are you Mutsu-Chan been a time," Hydra said to her as Mutsu was standing on her weapon quite high in the air, "Get down Please Mutsu-chan, Don't get hurt if you do," She said pointing to the ground to sigh to her she had to move down now of Hydra was going to go up there herself and get her down.

Stats:

Spoiler

Name: Hydravion | 120 HP | 12 EN | DMG 1| 0 MIT | 0 ACC | 0 EVA | Recovery 2

Inventory

Battle Ready * | Equipped **

Rare | Arm Amulet of the Green [Recovery 2] **

Vanity | White battle Hand Wraps **

Vanity | Red Light Leather Armor **

3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP) *

Skills

Rank 2 First Aid [8%]

"I am looking for a group," Mutsu called down from her elevated perch, her chocolate eyes sweeping over the apparently only just barely clad woman. Well, that armor left nothing to the imagination. Probably some fanboy's wet dream. Or something. She made a mental note to not choose to specialize in light armor. Not that she had planned on it in the first place. "You have the armor," Mutsu called down, doing her best impression of Dark Helmet from Spaceballs. "And I see your schwartz's are as big as mine. Seriously, if we flounce around enough I bet we can get an army of fanboys to carry us through this whole thing... we get all the rewards and the cannon fodder does all the work. Speak of the devil..."

Her eyes fixed on Black as the Marine came wandering over. "There's a difference between climbing for work and shimmying for entertainment," Mutsu declared, hopping up and down from where she perched and jingling, in her heavy armor, on the haft of the vanity weapon. "The Assyrians used to put a soldier in a tower on top of their battering rams when they laid siege to a city," she said, nodding sagely as she dropped the knowledge bomb from on high. "But, I promise you, that none of the ancient people's that faced them thought that was sexy."

"I'm a level this many!" Mutsu held up three fingers. Then, on the same hand, she held up just the one finger that was important for sending sign language messages to people. "Get it right! And if you want a dance," Mutsu flicked her finger in the air and pulled up her item menu. A second later, in a shimmer of cerulean sparks, an item came raining down from on high, pelting Black in the head. "There's a 20 HP healing dance, but you have to do something called the 'Icky Shuffle' to activate it!" She watched as Black struck up a conversation with Vally, but she couldn't tell what he was saying from her elevated perch. "You better not be scaring her away, you pre-vert!"

Before she could continue to hurl invective at Black concerning his manners, or lack thereof, she distinctly heard the word sushi. "You have any more of that? Da! Eecheeban Soo-shee!" Mutsu was carrying on enough that she didn't notice the next person to approach until a voice called up to her. A very familiar voice from her high school days.

"ARIS SENPAI!" Mutsu sprang from her perch like a trained assassin, fell through the air with her arms spread wide, and proceeded to try to flatten Hydravion with the glomp to end all glomps. The super glomp, if you will. Naturally, she was jingling all the way down because of the number of bells she had affixed to her armor. "I didn't know you were stuck in here too," Mutsu squealed. "You still do that pacifist cleric thing in RPG's?"

@Black @Hydravion @Vally

Vally raised her eye at the dark-skinned man who'd approached. Interesting. Most of the people she'd seen tended to keep at least some semblance of trying to act like they were in a fantasy game. But a roleplayer, this man was not, apparently.

While she was usually oblivious to most implications and other such things, that one was too on the nose for even Vally to miss. Performing, climbing poles...a shiver ran down her spine as the word 'Balmung' crossed through her head, before she shook it off. Part of her did wonder if...such a thing was in SAO, though. After all, people often turned to that in the face of death.

The reaction from the apparently perverted player caused Vally to take a sharp breath. Her eyes turned sharp and cold for a few moments, before he started to get on track with more relevant things. Like food. Vally had always enjoyed cooking, and by extension eating, in real life, and if she recalled, rank 5 was halfway to the maximum. Maybe he could make up for the pervyness by feeding her. "If your food is good enough, I might not have as much of an issue with you ogling", she replied, before realising that probably came out more like an invitation rather than for him to make it up to her. Ugh, whatever. He was level 20, so frightening him off from helping with this would be a pain. She gave a quick sigh before answering. "It'd probably have to be karaage chicken or chicken katsu, since you asked. If you can make sushi well enough, that shouldn't be a problem."

Fortunately, someone else had arrived to save the spear-woman from this. Judging from that quick interaction, she seemed to be the motherly type? It was always hard to tell though. 'Mutsu' seemed nice enough, if a tad...jingly for her tastes. "Well, I...suppose this looks like a good group. Our resident pervert/cook should be able to tank for us..."

Black noticed an educated looking little diva stride on up to the group. 'And let the harem begin!' He thought sneakily as it seemed the woman knew with the swanky highlights seemed to know Mutsu. She was more around his age and judging by the way she walked she was classy! Classy and Mutsu as Sassy would make quite a dynamic duo. Now all he had to do was be a glorious tank feed them all delicious snacks and then he'd be living the dream!

"The Ass-....Ass-...big booty people? Well, I mean if they put people like that in a tower. It'd make one hell of a distracted. I might have to open the castle gate and be like...well, come right on in! I didn't know you were planning an invasion!" He smiles cheekily as she cruelly flips him the bird. "What are you counting how much damage you did to me? I'm surprised they let you off probation from being an orange player! Green suits you better. Reminds me of Wasabi. "

A musical meteor crashes from the sky and gives the man a concussion, or at least that's what it looked like it would have done. "The icky shuffle...now why does that sound like someone doing the waddle walk because they didn't quite make it to the bathroom?" He snickered before reverted his eyes back to the vixen in the right body suit. Had she only known, the man was bred on 'Balmung' and was a dark skinned Samurai in the Othardian resistance and the Serving Star in the Rendevous of Stars Guild. He was known as the "Black Dragon" for obvious reasons.

As the sable skin man listened to her silky voice he stored away the song item, and began rummaging through his rucksack's digital inventory. "Pshh! What black man you don't know got chicken? Girl, I am the plug for chicken. Teriyaki Chicken, Orange Chicken, Kaarage Chicken...anddddddd...BOOM! " He activates and item and a steaming hot plate ready to serve of Chicken Katsu appears. "Chicken Katsu! But not only Chicken Katsu. We have a side dish of Ichiban's Black Dragon Sushi Rolls! I catch all the fish I cook myself. " He chimed joyfully. "Ah, yes, and the wasabi!" He says as he produces wasabi horseradish, smirking at Mutsu. "And don't thinking I forgot about you. I made some Snow Mountain Sushi rolls that will just punch you in the mouth with flavor. " He boasts as he activates about four of the sushi rolls and passes them out. "Bam! These little beauties are the vanity samples, but I'll be Rank 6 soon and I'll be pumping out these to give mitigation boosts. " He shines a big smile. "Oh yeahhh! So...here's a little tip. Stop by my shop and I'll have three Plus Three Loot Die food buffs for sale. Pair that up with Loot Die hear and that song...and I can help you ladies get your very one one of a kind familiar pet!" He declared merrily.

"I guess pervert cook is a bit of a niche...I do love specializing in aphrodisiacs..you should check out the desert menu, especially if you love chocolate!"

He then smiles to Hydravion after Mutsu glomps her. "Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Black. If you're a healer type. I'll happily carry you through whatever. Support types are highly valuable and needed in the community. Every Marine looks after their Docs!" Black says nodding sagely.

It could also be seen that he sports Marine Corps and Urdu tattoos on his right arm, while having Japanese art and hip hop themes on his left.

@Mutsu

@Vally

@Hydravion

"The square is loud enough without all this carrying on," interjected another voice, this one deep and gruff. The face of the player that belonged to the voice was not an unkind one, nor did it seem to bear ill will, but for that matter it was not particularly easy to read in the first place. "You're level three and making invitations for strangers to join you to fight dragons?" Shield went on, addressing Mutsu specifically. "Do you realize how reckless that is? Leaving safe zones with strangers that you haven't at least heard of is asking to be targeted by PKers." He looked over the other players who had been adding to the outburst in the square, some more so than others.

He turned his attention now to Black, keeping his stance neutral but firm. He didn't want his address to sound too much like a challenge, but on the other hand in a way, that's what he was doing. "I feel like the girls in question have at least hinted here that you've overstepped yourself. Girls in gaming suffer enough harassment in games they can escape from, let alone this one where they can't." He knew better than to overplay the whole white knight routine, but at the same time, he was already a little perturbed by the volume of the whole matter. Still, despite not wishing to press the issue too far, he made a point to make eye contact with each of the girls who were now a part of the small knot of players, trying to read whether they wanted some assistance or if they were capable of handling it themselves. They seemed capable enough, but he didn't want to assume.

As she walked in she was getting jumped on by Mutsu-chan right away Luckily for herself Hydra was quite strong and plus Mutsu was still a bit smaller than her, "H..hey there Mutsu-Chan, And you know I don't want to kill things even more so now, this game feels too real now," She said putting Mutsu to the ground just because Hydra could not keep her up for much longer. It seemed that Mutsu got herself quite the group here and as the guy with a darker skin introduced herself as Black she smiled with a smile one from a loving mother, "Nice to meet you two, Black was it, You with the Military," She Paused. "Military, Tank, Dark Skinned, yep this is the guy Hazado told about," She said low looking Black up and down. She did not mean to speak her mind but she always did. It also seemed that Black was acting like the normal dude around three ladies, "I'm fairly sorry to say Black, this Lady already is in use by someone else, Don't think you want to come between Her and me, She has two deadly fists," She said with a giggle to Black revering to Ruby one of the frontliners.

She looked to the other girl who seemed to be standing a bit quiet but called Black a pervert cook and she giggled a bit as she said this, "Well Don't mind if I do, But I would love to hear your name as well," she said to Vally. "I would love to hear who Mutsu-chan got around her, She is always on her weird ways in getting people to her," she then turned to Black again and before he knew it he got flicked by her on his head, "Perverts are no good around so many girls you know, So please be a nice lad and drop that now, or you be getting some lessons from me in how to act around a woman," She said with a giggle on the end.

Then it seemed there talking got the attention of another player, He looked strong and quite strong indeed, "Shield, Heavy armor, Scare, I think this is one of the frontliners again, Shield I think if I'm right," She said low not releasing once again she was thinking out loud. He seemed to be what people call White Knighting a bit but she did not bother at all and she even Giggled a bit, "Now Now, It seems your been caught, Mr. Black." she then turned to Mutsu again and smiled again, "So what Is our Mutsu-chan up to, Don't get yourself into trouble like you always do, I hope you care to explain what you were planning on getting to?" Hydra asked Mutsu getting close to her face a bit just as she always did with her students to get information out of them, A few her passive-aggressive tactics And it was sure that Mutsu would remember this as well because she did it many times before to her back in school.

@Mutsu @Black @Vally @Shield

Being snatched out of the air, and then set on the ground, before she could deliver a proper glomp. As soon as the brunette was place back on the ground, her feet planted on Terra Firma in the digital sense once more, a repeat attempt at delivering the glomp was made. "ARIS SENPAI," Mutsu declared once again, flinging her arms around @Hydravion. "I can't believe you still won't fight the mobs. No one is asking you to fight other players, you know," Mutsu continued, turning her head to regard @Black with a look that told him, quite clearly, that she knew precisely how much he wished he could be right in between the two women at that precise moment. Of course, who could blame him for feeling that way?

"Yes, Black is the games resident perverted Marine," Mutsu continued, still trying to tackle hug Hydravion. Though, by this point, it was really more like trying to wrestle the other woman to the ground. Then, suddenly, the brunette twitched. "Wait a minute, Senpai... you like girls and not boys," Mutsu said, sounding confused for a moment. Then she shrugged. "Whatever, doesn't matter to me but if your girlfriend sees us make sure she knows nothing's going on. I don't do girlfriend drama and that extends to girl friends who have girlfriends that might cause girlfriend drama with girl friends of my girl friend, Senpai," Mutsu continued, doing her very best to confuse everyone in the group with that sentence.

"I never get myself into trouble," Mutsu declared in a saintly voice, still responding to Hydravion and, basically, half ignoring everyone else. "I just need to group of people to help me go off and slay a bunch of dragons. I'm not even pretending I'll go on a date with any of them in the real world... this time." While she was carrying on, and still trying to tackle or wrestle Hydravion to the ground for a proper jingle bell glomp, @Shield joined the group.

"Are they still strangers if I happen to know two of them," Mutsu asked, blinking her chocolate eyes up at Shield. Before she could continue the response though, the high level player had laid into Black for being perverted. Mutsu smirked as Black was put in his place. True, she encouraged his perversion a bit, to get things she wanted from him, but it was still funny.

"Yeah, don't be perverted," Mutsu said in a mockingly hurt tone before turning her attention to @Vally. Honestly, the other woman could give Mutsu a run for her money, in certain departments. "Hey, new girl, I bet if you jumped in on this glomp we could give Black a heart attack... or at the very least a nose bleed... he is a good cook though. So, are we all going to do the Dragon Hunter Anthology?"

It really seemed like there was nothing on Black's mind but dirty things, and that realisation caused Vally to let out an exhausted sigh. She could already tell dealing with this guy was going to be an exercise in patience. While validation was nice, she knew herself just how attractive she was. Even being shy in the real world, she'd made an effort to keep herself looking good. However, that annoyance with him quickly faded as he produced an admittedly delicious looking meal. She wasn't really sure what he meant by black people and chicken, but that was a side-thought at best while she focused on that. The spear-woman graciously took the sushi roll and examined it, before she popped half of it into her mouth. "Hmm...I guessh I can forgive your pervertednessh thish time", she stated, before gulping it down. Her attempt to hide the pleased look on her face failed spectacularly. "I'll have to keep that in mind for when I do that quest then", she replied somewhat absent-mindedly, before finishing off the sushi roll.

Vally rolled her eyes at the 'saviour' that had approached. Taiga appreciated the thought, really, but they'd also had to deal with just as many white knights trying to nice-guy their way into their pants as they had the ones being more overt about it. At least the perverts like Black were easy to read and figure out if they were useful enough to put up with it, but Vally hadn't found any on the opposite side who hadn't royally ticked her off within minutes of their meeting. But this guy didn't seem to be taking it very far at least. "I'm capable of looking after myself, and I feel like that little bundle of hyperactiveness is positively revelling in it", she snarked dryly, gesturing to Mutsu. Hydra had shown herself that she was like that, so she didn't even feel the need to mention her.

"Since you asked, I'm Vally. You're Aris, I'm guessing, judging by your underclassman's crowing?" The spear-woman seemed to be a little less snarky with Hydra. She was a likeable woman, she supposed. That underlying hint of not taking anyone's sh*t combined with her calmness was probably the source of that.

Vally decided not to humour Mutsu with a response about giving Black a nosebleed. It'd probably only encourage him. "I'm willing to go along, so long as we have a good tank. I've heard that's a pretty difficult quest, but it gives a great weapon reward." She then turned to Black with a smirk and a sharp look in her eye, arms folded. "I guess you can make up for your perverted ways by taking the hits for us."

@Black@Shield@Mutsu@Hydravion

Black was having a pretty fun and entertaining night goofing off with the ladies. He appreciated humor to go through the day and not make things dull, but all of a sudden another player Black remembered from his shop came by. “Oh, hey, it's the most prolific merchant in all of Aincrad. How you doing Mr. Monopoly? When we invited to the mansion party?” He chuckled as he looked over to the women. It seemed Shield was trying to be the fun police, which amused Black but he wasn't offended in the slightest. “Eh, if I got sensitive at everything people like Mutsu did to me, we wouldn’t have much fun. Everything that flows of of my mouth should be come with a sense of humor rather than face value.” He shrugs nonchalantly.

“I mean hey..I don't see no one saving me from the domestic abuse Mutsu been dishing out since we met. And yes, leaving with strangers is how you get targeted by orange players, isn't it, Mutsu” He squints accusingly thinking of the three or four times he got booked on the head. “Maybe you'd like to tank her for me. She's got some nasty aggro.” He laughs.

Hydration seemed to be getting along swimmingly with Mutsu and it seemed they knew each other out of the game. “Ok, this your home girl, Mutsu? That's what's up. Nice to meet you. And yeah, I don't want your girl uppercutting me, maybe you can bring her by the restaurant for a date night and I can whip something up on the hibachi grill.” Black suggests with a friendly smile.

She joked about him being caught and then he started imitating police sirens. “Oh no, Black guy goes to jail. Somehow I've seen this plot somewhere before.” He laughs.

Black shook his head at Mutsu as she tried to tease him with the prospect of lovely maidens, then looks to Shield. “You see how they tease. It's just banter, big homie.  Of course, if they tell me straight up like Hydravion. I'll just adjust accordingly.

Vally starts indulging in his delicious treats. “See..that's the beauty of forgiveness. I think we're moving progressively. I should be fine tanking it given my gear based on the information I got from info brokers. But as long as you're charging an arm and a leg, I'm sure we could use an extra layer of security for the rest of these dragons. “

He then turns to the ladies. “Oh yeah, so...you guys want to get to know Shield. My associate Hestia says good things about him. He's the best tank we have pretty much. The best merchant for identifying items, too." He beams with delight.

@Hydravion@Shield

@Mutsu

Edited by Black

Hydra laughed a bit as it seemed her friend from so long ago still was trying to give her a proper glomp, and as she was trying to explain that she was not trying to cause trouble for her newfound girlfriend and all. "No worry, you won't, she understands," before giving Mutsu a proper hug well more like hugging her was it not as Hydra just swung her arms around her and pressing Mutsu's head against her chest, "No trouble," Hydra said while doing this. She turned to the other girl who now said her name as well, "Well nice to meet you Vally, Don't let things mislead you, she is quite a forward lady. But please call me whatever you want, but my username is Hydravion or Hydra for short," she said letting do off Mutsu now as she was holding her in a strong grip before.

She turned to Black as he said to Mutsu if she was her homegirl, Hydra was not used to hear things like this but she got out a small giggle, "Yes, I'm Her friend, her 'Homegirl'," Hydra said as she said it a bit with a giggle. "I will see if I finish up there, Seemingly not," she said being quite direct to Black about not coming there anytime soon and she did it like this that she did not even show any word of hate or aggression in her words as well. As it seemed Mutsu was still trying her best to get Hydra to the ground with her power she had But Hydra even being a bit taller then she was quite strong and seemed to be just standing there holding Mutsu while speaking without any trouble.

It seemed the armored guy was called Shield and Hydra kind of already knew this was not hard to think as she got quite a bit off information from her friend. "So now that we all acquaintances our names and it seemed that Mutsu previously identifies two off us and I know that you are a frontliner, that makes it quite trustworthy I would say," Hydra said. It seemed that trusting people was about the moment, yes it would have come from two sides but Trust was a thing off momentum and not for a long time.

@Mutsu@Shield@Vally@Black

"Mmrf ermf murffl murmf," Mutsu declared, whatever it was that she was saying being quite muffled since her face was pressed into @Hydravion's chest. When she was released enough to squirm again she shot @Black a triumphant look. "If you weren't such a pre-vert Aris Senpai would probably give you one too," the brunette declared, ignoring the fact that it was bad etiquette to use one's real name in online games the way Mutsu was. Mutsu used her own name as her screen name, so obviously it wasn't that big of a breach of privacy, at least as far as Mutsu was concerned. "I revel in all things. Well, most things. Ok, some things. And also sushi," Mutsu said, starting with a statement of universal truth and gradually stepping it back to what was the actual case.

The jingling spearwoman followed the conversation the rest of the way, though she remained miraculously quiet while introductions were made. "There, now that everyone knows someone or at least one other someone or maybe just of someone, or maybe just meeting for the first time..." Mutsu trailed off and got a gleam in her eye.

"Oh. My. God! I've always wanted to do this," she said suddenly, her train of thought having derailed itself somewhere shortly after it left the station. "I need everyone to sit down on the edge of that fountain in the middle of the plaza," she declared, pointing a finger in the direction of the softly bubbling fountain. "It's important."

@Vally@Shield

Edited by Mutsu

Vally hadn't been paying too much attention to what Black had been saying, in truth. Partially because most of it seemed to be meaningless banter, which she only indulged in at her own whims, and partially because she didn't get half the jokes he was making. Probably because there weren't many black people in Japan, so the stereotypes weren't nearly as prevalent. If anything, their stereotypes were about the same as other foreigners. However, what did catch her attention was the talk of him being the best tank and best merchant. A gleam came to her red eyes at that statement, and she glanced to him. "I really shouldn't be surprised the person called Shield is the best tank around. It'd be an embarrassment not to be, really. Merchant was unexpected, though."

The plum-haired woman's attention then moved to Aris, or Hydra as she'd just introduced herself. "I'll go with Hydra, I think. Easier to call out when I need healing, if what the shortstack earlier said is anything to go by", she replied with a smirk. She wanted to see how Mutsu would respond to the nickname, at least once she escaped from the marshmallow hell that Hydra was currently subjecting her to. 

With Mutsu apparently having an idea, a shiver ran down Vally's spine. She got that idea that this girl's ideas weren't always the brightest, but not going along with it would probably end up making things take longer than arguing about it, so she wandered over to the fountain and took a seat, crossing her long legs. "If this involves me getting wet, Shield's warning about orange players may end up holding some water", she stated in a manner that didn't make it quite clear whether that was a joke or not.

@Mutsu@Shield@Hydravion@Black

Black watched as the ladies chatted each other up. Hydra seemed to be pretty affectionate in a friendly manner with Mutsu which made Black guess that their affinity grew from years of knowing each other.

She seemed to be more pleasant and mature which was refreshing. Black was used to being around a bunch of teenagers. Black snickered in amusement at how the woman pronounced homegirl.

Black gave Mutsu a impish grin as she spoke of Hyrda not handing out hugs. “Hey, but that's discrimination! All I ever wanted…” Black rubbed his eyes and mock sniffled. “Was a little hug to get through the day...tough times...tough times…” He then flashed a smile after his theatrics.

He then followed her eyes down to the fountain. He suspected a terrible prank, but obliged. “Alright, let's go!” He said as he begins to follow Vally over. “Yeah, well, you got to craft to make a living. It also helps out other players. You and Hydra got any idea what you might be interested in for crafting? I make food that gives boosts for that too..and once you're rank 2, there is a good quest you can do on floor 17. “

He then agrees with Vally. “Yeah, smart move. As long as you follow my callouts, you should be good. “ He then giggles in response to her joke as he takes a seat on the fountain and relaxes his shoulders.

Hydra listens too what is being said and she does not even smile now just giving @Black a dead-on stare, Like one telling him to drop the Pervert act and act to his age. "Mr. Black I hope you are not thinking of what you saying, Or I really have to teach you something about Acting up to your own age, Mr. Black." She said in a normal voice but giving him the Aggressive pacifist tactic. Staring Black into his eyes almost like a little flame came in her eyes, Hydra filled by a few simple rules and, she did not like betraying them. One of those things was not to act stupid around woman or people of the same age, Like being a bit pervert was one of them. So she was not on best terms with Black at this point giving him more of a stare then a smile.

But that changed quite as Mutsu cheered out with an idea she had, Sure Mutsu always had great Ideas, well most but some of them looked a bit weird. But she did not really care it was @Mutsu-chan after all. "Sure, Mutsu-chan, Right here?" Hydra asked sitting on the side of the fountain. As she sits down Hydra took the pose on that from a model, as she did this she really did look like a model right away and gave Mutsu and the rest a smile. Truth be told Hydra was a model but so that why she was sitting like that.

She gave every one of them a smile, she was sitting next to @Vally giving her once again a smile, "Well, I have to say, Vally, You do look beautiful, I really Like your hair and your eyes do fit perfectly with your hair," Hydra said to her. Hydra was always someone to liked other girls but she was keeping it to a low most of the time, but as she already said she did not worry about it and really did like Vally's hair it was quite fitting her as well. She then looks at @Black Not giving him to much attention of the way he acted, "Mhp I do believe that I can do something along the ways of crafting, but I have not been thinking about it, I really don't know it quite yet. There are many options to go for so it would be hard to pick one," She said in a calm way.

"And it's fortunate that the people who answered your call were ones you have found to be reliable, but it could have just as easily been a green member of the Laughing Coffin or someone just as dangerous. Just so long as you're discerning in who you leave safe zones with and who is around you when you do."

The antics went on regardless of Shield's input, so he sat back and let the kids manage themselves. He folded his arms, listening passively. Upon being acknowledged by Black for his accomplishments, he gave a brief nod. He was satisfied with his accomplishments, but he never knew how to accept those kinds of comments coming from others. His face remained impassive, his arms folded over his chest as the conversation quickly moved on to his relief.

"I'm good where I am," Shield said, not particularly eager to join in on the circus that was carrying on around him. He was not gruff or disdainful in his words, simply matter of fact, clear in his intent to hold his ground. He was still not entirely comfortable with the raucous band wandering out to start slaying dragons without a proper carry, at least not until he could assess their combat skills. If they insisted on going, he would insist on tailing them. At least for now.

'Shortstack,' Mutsu mouthed the words and scowled, glaring at @Vally as the woman in the see-through armor sat down on the edge of the fountain. It was true that Mutsu was stacked, very alluringly stacked, anyone could see that. But, if there was one thing she would not abide it was anything that referenced her short stature in any way, shape, or form. Retribution would be exacted for this slight, oh yes it would Precious, yes it would. When Vally mentioned she did not want to get wet, well the correct course of action for the said retribution became all too obvious. All too obvious indeed.

Once everyone had seated themselves around the fountain, @Hydravion looking like the model she was, Mutsu began her discourse. Well, @Shield had remained standing, but she supposed she could let that slide. Picking on @Black was one thing. Picking on a frontline tank was another thing entirely. "I suppose you're all wondering why it is that I have called you all to the Pool of Accusations," Mutsu began, pacing back and forth in front of everyone with her armor jingling slightly with each step she took while she did her very best to sound like a super smart detective from one of those cheesy classic detective novels. Like Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot.

"Many heinous crimes have been committed, or will be committed, against a number of digital dragons by we intrepid few. But, who among us will be the true killer of the digital dragons? Who among us shall deliver the killing blow? Who among us shall reduce them to free floating pixels of a certain cerulean quality, no matter how d'awww inspiring they might be," Mutsu asked, feeling quite proud of herself for the alliteration of her last few words. She continued to pace back and forth in front of the group, a look of mock determination on her face and a tone of mock seriousness in her voice.

"Maybe it will be this fellow," she leveled a finger at Shield. "Mayhaps it will be, mayhaps. But he's a tank from what you all tell me, and he has said nothing to argue against that description. Damage dealing, therefore, is not likely to be his forte. He is not the killer that walks among us."

"Or maybe it will be the tricolored maiden," Mutsu continued, flouncing over to Hydravion and seating herself, momentarily, in the other woman's lap with a merry jingle of bells. "Is she really a pacifier, that thing that babies suck on? Or is she a stone cold dragon slayer," Mutsu asked, totally ignoring the fact that she had meant to say pacifist and not pacifier. "I suppose we'll all find out."

"Or maybe it's the Marine who will do the killing," Mutsu declared, bouncing back to her feet and pacing over to Black. "After all, there's got to be somebody that needs some killing, and supposedly Marines are good at that. Will he kill the dragons? Or will he be too busy eating crayons and thinking that they're really MRE's? I think, probably, he'll be too preoccupied with eating crayons," she declared, winking at Black. "But, maybe he has some kind of hidden and non-perverted surprises in store for us."

"Or maybe, little purple mousey," Mutsu purred in a low tone, advancing on where Vally was seated, "Maybe you're the stone cold Dragon Killer in our midsts, waiting to pounce all cat-like like a cat doing kitty cat cat-like things because you're not a mousey at all?" Mutsu grinned an impish, ok more like devilish, grin at Vally.

"OR MAYBE IT WILL BE ME, THE JINGLE BELL GODDESS LIKE A GONG OUT OF NOWHERE!" With that, the brunette took two quick steps, lunged, wrapped her arms around Vally and drove them both in a brilliant flying tackle backwards and into the fountain with a terrific digital splash into water that was, at best, only a few feet deep.

"I'm not short! I'm not short at all! You're short! I'm stacked with lots of things," Mutsu declared, rolling off of Vally and trying to bounce to her feet in her now water-logged armor, having only marginal success. "Surprises! Boobs! Surprises! Sneak attacks! Surprises! Watery revenge for insults about my height! Surprises!" Mutsu began splashing noisily to the edge of the fountain.

"You watch yourself," she declared, trying to sound like the drunk villain at the Mos Eisley Cantina from A New Hope. "I'm a wanted woman!" She wrapped her arms around Black and hauled him backwards into the fountain too with another terrific splash. "I have the DUNK SENTENCE on twelve different floors!" Sitting up in the fountain from where she had just dunked Black, Mutsu's right hand shot out lightning quick, wrapped around the waistband of the leather pants that Hydravion was wearing as part of her armor, and she gave another tug pulling the blonde into the fountain as well with a third, slightly less spectacular, splash.

"Ok then," Mutsu spluttered, heaving herself up and over the lip of the fountain to clank back down on the paving stones of the plaza with a clanking jingle. "Now that we're all on the same page on the references to my height," she swiped a finger in the air, tapped through menus, and sent a party invite to everyone that was assembled, "Let's get this show on the road!"

Mutsu flopped over onto her stomach, pushed herself up to her feet, and set off in the direction of the Town of Beginnings' gate that would put them closest to where they would find the Emerald Hatchling.

Edited by Mutsu

Vally sat stoicly on the edge of the fountain, hands resting on her knee with her eyes closed as she waited. This group was certainly a colourful lot. And jingly, counting Mutsu. At Black's question, she did open her eyes, and turned her head to him. "Well, I was thinking of going Tailor. Apparently there aren't any high-ranking Tailors around, and fashion is important. If I'm going to be a frontline DPS, I'm going to look damn good while doing it, too", she replied, while waiting for the others to do whatever they were going to do.

Hydra's response only cemented Vally's like for her, really. She liked the vaguely threatening tone, and how she really didn't let people push her like.  Her eyes followed the blonde woman as she sat beside Vally herself, a small smile on her face. "Thank you very much. I did put a lot of effort into my appearance in real life. Your own hair is certainly...interesting. I can't say I've ever seen a naturally blonde person IRL, let alone with...whatever that is", she stated, gesturing to the woman's multi-coloured highlights.

Most people probably would have called Shield a grump, but the plum-haired spear-wielder appreciated his seriousness. Someone who knew how to get things done was always a blessing. Although, she wasn't sure about questing with him alone. She felt as if holding a conversation with him would be rather difficult.

Of course, however, her attention was dragged from that to Mutsu's...boistrous speech. She wasn't so certain about all the things she was saying. Shield was a frontliner, so his damage was likely higher than all of them. Hydra was most certainly not a pacifier. While she wasn't so sure about Black being that stupid, she'd heard some suspect things about the Marines stationed near her city. And she wasn't too sure about herself being like a cat.

However, the so-called cat didn't have time to think over exactly why Mutsu had called her so, as she was tackled into the fountain with a cry. That was...a bad move. "I'm taller and more stacked than you, shorty!", she yelled back with a bonk to Mutsu's head, sitting up as she pulled the other two into the fountain as well. If she was going to play like that...

Vally grabbed Mutsu by the collar and pulled her back down with her, leaving her long, plum-coloured hair floating in the water while she herself was soaking wet. She made sure to pull her close, only a few inches away from her face, with surprisingly relaxed eyes and partially-parted lips. Her red eyes glanced down to Mutsu's own lips, before back up to her eyes, and then...she flipped, placing the jingly girl beneath herself while she quickly hopped up and placed her boot on the short girl's chest. She bent over at the waist, eyes cold and piercing, as she rested one hand on her hip and the other on her knee.

"I will never call you by a name that is not a reference to your height."

With that, she hopped out of the fountain and shook her head, trying to dry her hair at least some what on reflex. Of course that wouldn't work though, they were inside a video game. It was probably considered a status effect. So she just waited until the others had gotten out of the fountain, before accepting the party invite and heading off with the shorty.