[PP-F1]Dragon Hunter Anthology - Part 1 [Quest]

Black simply looks to Hydra with a smug nonchalant grin. “Sure. Maybe I'll drop by for a lesson, teach.” He grinned impishly. “I'm sure there’s a lot I can learn from a..” He paused to consider the most appropriate words. “Mature woman like yourself.”  He tilted his head to the side with a carefree smile. ‘I smell misandry…’ Black thought to himself as he spun on his heel and listened to her compliment Vally's hair. ‘See? I'm not the only one thinking these ladies are cute. ‘ He then spies Shield out of the corner of his eye. ‘I know he's putting up a good front, but I bet he'll go back to the barracks and be thinking about this all day!’ Black thought as he heard shield mention something of players being green members of Laughing Coffin. “What? How did you know…?” Black paused in shock at the man's perceptive abilities.

“I mean..I knew something was up with Mutsu when she kept attacking me...she's obviously working with them, don't let the jingly bells fool you..she's an ice cold kiwwa!” Black exclaims as he squints at Mutsu accusingly.

That's when she starts to interrogate him and the others. “Why does this feel like a torture session. I thought we were going to be taking pictures.” He spoke as glared at the dubious woman, partially distracted by the two other babes nearby.

Shame on him, because that was when the serpent struck and sent the Marine under water. He could have reacted by putting her into an armbar or bloodchoke, but he decided to play along as him and the ladies splashed about the pool. That's when he turned to take a selfie and get a nice little screenshot of the moment right when Vally lustfully gazed at Mutsu's lips. ‘Hah..paydirt..’ He smirked as he snapped another when Vally put her foot on Mutsu's chest. ‘Oh my...could this get more kawaii...somebody is a little Tsundere..’ Black chuckled as he began to splash Vally.

“Quick, Navy girl! Have no fear, the Marines are here! Fire the torpedoes!” He cheers valiantly. “We'll show them who owns the sea!” It was in that moment that remembered questioning if Mutsu was actually straight or not. 'Even if she is...so was spaghetti...until it gets wet' Black smirked at his devious thoughts.

@Mutsu

After their antics, Black decided to hop out. "That was pretty fun, but papa Shield ain't here to babysit us while we party in splashtown. Let's go slay us a dragon! Then maybe I can cook it! I bet it tastes just like chicken!" 

@Hydravion

@Shield

@Vally

Edited by Black

Hydra smiled at Vally as she thanked her for the compliment and seemed to Ignore Black at the moment. As then Mutsu came up with her speech about who was going to slay the dragon, it was a bit overboard and all the Hydra got out a laugh as she was talking about it, but then as Mutsu moved into Vally pushing herself and Vally into the water, It seemed Vally was not to keen on this, however, but Mutsu was caught in the moment and ended up pulling Black as well. He seemed to have fun and then out of nowhere She took Hydra in as well. 

With a slash Hydra fell into the water, She looked at @Mutsu and started Laughing for a bit before standing up to see the rest unfold, and then is when Hydra's face became really mad. "MUTSU!" She yelled quite loud. "Why on earth do you get those things in your mind, Why are you even thinking about that," She followed Mutsu and both Vally out, She did not look happy at all while still being quite calm as well. Walking up to Mutsu and giving her quite a strong Punch on her shoulder, "Act to your age Girl," she said looking as well to @Black who seemed to enjoy it a bit too much "You as well Mr. Black, act to your Age you all aren't Kids. All of us here are adults here, If you fail to see that I see no reason to be here anymore," she said sounding quite serious in her voice as she did not look mad but her eyes told a different story. "I'm here to make fun, yes, BUT this goes too far both off you get your heads out off the gutter and act like you meant to act, Upstanding Adults, Not like some crazy person, And I warning, I will hit again," she said.

She walked away from the group and into a street turning around for a second "I ain't leaving just stay there for a sec," she said disappearing into the street before and into an ally way. Once coming back to the group she was wearing different clothing, a white blouse without sleeves and a blue sweater tied around her neck down to her back, not only that she was wearing also pantyhose with patted Leather as well with a battle skirt. around was a jewel that seemed to be roots of a tree doing around her lower arm, "Mutsu-Chan, I give you one change, If this Clothing gets wet I will leave," She said To Mutsu looking calm now but her eyes were blood on serious about it.

She then Looked at Black again and as he said about they should go now and slay a dragon she nodded but was quite disappointed in him as well, "Black, I'm Not Mad at you, Just disappointed that you aren't a real man at all, Get the dissent to help yes but after that you are just some SICK Pervert," She said walking up to him and giving him as well a quite powerful punch on his shoulder, "Next time it will be the head," she said looking at him as if she was about to murder him.

She looked to @Vally and both @Shield "Vally If you want over there is a good place to get dry clothing Or wait a bit until it gets dry, that won't take long. And I'm Sorry about Mutsu, she is a bit hyper a bit to Hyper, try to avoid calling her Small. Also Sorry you had to see me like that, I was not planning on that but sometimes it is needed to deal some damage even as a pacifist, Mr. Shield If you want you can follow us, just if you want a normal conversation just walk up to me okay?  Also If you ever get into trouble with Mutsu send me a message," she said to both of them trying to make sure Mutsu did not hear it.

Shield swiped through his inventory and tapped a few items, letting the light, hardened leather bracers and bandolier disappear from his frame to be replaced by a set of light plate mail and then by a set of spines that emerged from the joints. "Don't worry too much about me," Shield said, replying to the comments about protection from Mutsu. "She'd hurt herself attacking me far more than I would be harmed in the process. She can be as... short-tempered as she likes."

Perhaps it was unwise to provoke her, but he wasn't going to let someone else get away with making all of the dad jokes. Besides, he wasn't really the type to be a complete stick in the mud. He was focused and painfully pragmatic, but he wasn't mean, nor was he completely insensitive to the need to enjoy youth while it lasted. Sure, his permanent stubble and jutting jaw was a clear indicator that he had seem a full three decades and then some, but he was a gamer, and that meant being well used to younger players.

Just to be safe, he held out one hand to push @Mutsu's forehead away and keep her at arm's length just in case she came in swinging. Regardless, he carried on. "The first dragon is a pipsqueak. I'll let you lot handle it and then I'll judge your abilities to see if you need a proper carry for the rest of them. I will say that number ten is hardly a pushover, but with a decent tank-" he shot Black a glance, trying not to look too skeptical - "and enough DPS to put him down quick, you lot should be fine. You can add to that list of accomplishments 'first in Aincrad to complete the Anthology,' so regardless of egos and reputations, my judgment is final. No exceptions.

"My philosophy is that needing a healer is a sign that you're not ready for that fight, but I can provide heals if necessary," he continued, holding out his hand as if to mime sing the First Aid skill. "I'll play support for now, sharpening and healing the DPS so that everyone can focus on either tanking or spanking."

Immediately, he regretted using that last term. While 'tank and spank' was a common phrase in gaming circles, the maturity level of those gathered seemed far too low to expect it to go by without a chorus of giggles and at least a few rude comments from Black. He acted none the wiser of his gaffe, though he was sighing hard on the inside.

OOC: I will start the combat with my NEXT post after this one. With luck that should give us enough to get to 2 Full pages for the extra SP.

"No one's more stacked than me," Mutsu fired back while @Vally had her face inches away from Mutsu's after the purple haired woman had grabbed her and hauled her back into the fountain. The brunette tried to emphasize her point in a mildly perverted way, but her hands clanked off her steel breastplate which sent the armor to jingling. The jingling intensified when she was pinned. "We could let the pervert decide who's more stacked," she allowed, glaring up at Vally. "But, that would probably give him a heart attack from joy! But you just call me 'short' again and see what happens," Mutsu huffed, already thinking up more revenge tactics. After all, she was now losing this war of words and actions by two points.

Unacceptable.

She was so wrapped up in plotting revenge against Vally that she did not even notice when @Black took the pictures. Not that she would have cared, she was wearing black leather pants and a steel armor breastplate. Clothing didn't get more opaque than that. No it was more important to plot minutes of revenge. Hours of revenge. Days, weeks, months, and years of revenge. Vally would pay. Right up until the point where the scoreboard reflected either a win for Mutsu, which was quite preferable, or at the worst a tie. Mutsu was not going to lost. Nope. Not even at all.

Then @Hydravion hit her.

That was completely uncalled for.

Well, mostly.

"Why you hit me, Senpai," Mutsu wailed, darting behind @Shield and peeking out from behind him. She looked, rather ludicrously, like a small child peeking her head out from behind a much bigger protector. "I didn't start it, Vally started it when she called me short," Mutsu scowled at Vally and then stuck her tongue out at the other woman. "I don't deserve to be hit, hit Vally! Shield me!" She continued to peek out from behind Shield as Hydravion disappeared into an alleyway, completely forgetting that she had just asked the player named Shield to be a shield, and so the irony and pun was lost on Mutsu.

After Aris Senpai had reappeared, in new clothing no less, Mutsu tracked her from behind the refuge of Shield as the blonde walked over and punched Black. Well, Mutsu didn't care if senpai hit Black. That was just fine, really. Mutsu also liked to hit Black. He was just so very hittable. Then Senpai told Shield to call if she, Mutsu, caused any problems. As if. Mutsu would never cause problems. This was all Vally's fault. Suddenly, Mutsu shook her head and jingled softly.

She was hiding behind Shield. She had just asked him to shield her. She snickered. The accidental pun game was strong.

The Shield implied that she was short and made a joke.

Unacceptable.

Growling, Mutsu pulled up her inventory and materialized two small bells on string. Trying to be sneaky, and probably failing horribly since she was muttering dark things the whole time, she nimbly tied the two bells to a couple of spikes on the back of Shield's armor. They'd see who was short tempered when it sounded like two cowbells were being gonged with every step he took. "What's that," she asked brightly, reappearing from behind Shield with her newest mission accomplished. "I think you'll find my anger will clunk you and give you a fever, the only cure for it will be more cowbell!"

Then, to make her point and distract from the bells that Shield probably already knew were there since Mutsu was not half as sneaky as she thought, she tried to charge in and wrap her arms around him. The brilliant plan was to drag him back to the fountain and dunk him too. The even more brilliant plan was a clever and fiendish ruse so he'd forget about the bells on his armor now. Unfortunately, she never got close. Instead, she found a hand planted on her forehead and her shorter arms closed on empty air.

Rude.

"What if I don't want to be carried," Mutsu asked, placing her hands on her hips and continuing to lean into the retraining hand. "I would prefer to ride!" In a flash she had backed up from Shield and she took a running leap and landed in the middle of Black's back, wrapping her arms and legs around him a second before her head popped up over one of his shoulders.

"Hyaaaaaah, BATTLE HIPPO," Mutsu cried, mere seconds after Black had indicated that he was also ready to go. "Let's go!" As the group set off to go and kill the first dragon Mutsu's ears twitched at the reference to "tank and spank". "I don't need a spanking," she said in a saintly tone. "Vally does though, she started it."

It did not take long for the novelty of riding piggy back on Black to wear off. The group had not even made it out of the Town of Beginnings before Mutsu was walking on her own again. Throughout the journey from the Town of Beginnings to the lair of the Emerald Dragon the general hijinks and hilarity continued until the reached the entrance to the Emerald Dragon's cave. As Mutsu and the others stood staring at the entrance a rabbit hopped out in front of the cave's entrance.

"Oh look at that," Mutsu declared, trying to sound like she belonged in England and probably failing. "Look at that rabbit, he's got HUGE SHARP TEETH! HE CAN LEAP ABOUT!" She held up her hands about two feet apart. "LOOK AT THE BONES! Ok, gone on Shield, chop his head off."

Edited by Mutsu

Vally didn't even pay heed to Black's antics. It would only have encouraged him, no doubt. Tsundere, though...ugh. The thought sent a chill down her spine. No thank you. She much preferred the idea of seeing what a dragon tasted like. It was probably quite tough really, considering all the muscle they'd have. Although maybe a hatchling would have a bit more fat to it...

However, the spear-woman was quite taken aback by Hydra's sudden outburst, and her eyes widened in surprise before she quickly returned to her usual stoic self. Yep, she definitely liked her. She was like a team mum if anything, keeping everyone in line. Of course, Vally herself didn't need that. She was just as much of a straight woman as Hydra herself. "I can handle Mutsu perfectly fine, don't worry."

Of course, Shield's phrase didn't elicit much of a response from her. But what did get a response was the possibility of being the first in the game to complete the quest line. Wonderful! Yes yes, she needed that. An accomplishement at low level to start her off on her path to becoming the best DPS around would be something wonderful indeed. "Right now, I'm low-level and not even sure I'll be able to bypass its mitigation, but I should level fast from this quest."

Vally had been ignoring Mutsu's...activities for the most part, intent on not encouraging her, but she had finally given in to the urge to fire back a snarky remark. "You're safe from a spanking, I think. You'd have to stand on a box for someone to reach", she declared off-handedly, before marching along with the rest on their way to the cave.

"Right, everybody ready? Black will need to start off so he can draw aggro, then the rest of us will attack. With someone at Black's level it should go down fast, and if things get dicey, then Shield can jump in and we'll have to get our levels up before moving on to the next one.", she questioned, ignoring Mutsu's antics once again.

@Mutsu@Black@Hydravion@Shield

Black kept walking casually as he listened to Mutsu's fiery rant. “A competition? Hmmm…” Black began to walk around, inspecting them from all angles, before gripping his heart. “Ope...there it goes...I'm about to burst into shards as the happiest man in SAO.”

Black was pretty pleased at the impromptu photoshoot. He and the girls seemed to be having fun and enjoyed goofing off, whereas Vally was keen to give the instigators a nice thrashing. “Geez, way to take the fun out of living.” Black retorted as he placed his hands on the back of his head.

‘Wonder what's got her all uptight..” Black thought as she walked off.

She then came back and began to berate him verbally and then shove her fist into his shoulder. He contemplated putting her in an arm bar, but would have rather had the right ambiance and setting for it.

“Now, Hydra, If putting your hands on me makes you feel better, by all means~” Black smirked as he watched her walk off.

Black then cracked up at Shield's joke. “See, nothing wrong with being easygoing. No reason to take the spice out of life. It's like the big man says. We got this dragon no problem. We got contingencies with Shield and with my top of the line cooking.”

Mutsu began to bring in the cowbell counter assault and Black cracked up at her antics. However, he was blindsided as she hopped on his back. “Look at me...reduced to a mere meat shield and slave carting around oppressive tiny dictators...quick Shield, run, before the ladies catch you too!” He begged with a saddened expression.

Black then noticed Vally's vibe had shifted. “Welp. Time to get my digital a** kicked for the sake of coin...man I love my job!”

@Hydravion
@Mutsu

@Vally@Shield

Edited by Black

Hydra let out a giggle as she sees Mutsu hide behind Shield, "A good name to hide behind," she said low as she then gave a stare at @Black as he said that, "Keep your mouth closed, Mr," she said to him just looking into his soul almost. she was really not keen on Black at this time and was not wanting to spend any more time with a pervert like him, If he showed that he could be normal she would like to have him around but as it seemed now Hydra was not having fun with him and his so-called joked, but she knew the reason why because of Mutsu. sorry, but it was true and Hydra knew it.

It then seemed that Vally was ready as well and wanted to move on as well put in a few jokes here and there as well about Mutsu but she knew @Mutsu was busy jumping on Black's back and well keep him as the way he was not she looked at them with a disappointed look on her face and then turned Back to @Vally "Vally, No worry I keep a good taps on everyone here," She said turning her look into a happy and alright smile. as then @Shield talked about having a healer meant you were not ready but Hydra highly disagreed with that, "Having a Healer around Is one of the better things around here, I may not be the best yet in healing but I still will make sure I do my job as a healer. Having a Healer does not mean you are not ready, that would mean you are not ready for every floor boss or any other bosses like event bosses or other things with High damage output. Healers are a handy tool to have with you, you can't keep up with the things thrown at you, you would not have an infinite amount of potions in your pocket would you," she said to him. She sounded calm and really sounding like she knew where she was talking about.

Then it seemed that everyone was ready to leave and Hydra walked up to Mutsu as she carried her of Black and onto her own feet, "Mutsu-chan a piece of advice, please keep your dirt Pervert friend in tone, I really don't like it when he runs his mouth, you know why. Plus you need to keep your feet moving otherwise you will have to get used to standing again before you can even Attack the dragon, I care for you Mutsu-chan so please could you do those two things for me," She said to Mutsu before following the rest to the location of this so-called Dragon.

Shield sighed at the loud jangle of the bell that had been tied to his armor. Unable to reach the middle of his back, he quickly unequipped and then reequipped the armor, letting the ribbon phase through the spines on his back as they momentarily blinked out of existence. The bell clattered loudly to the ground and he turned to address @Hydravion's comments. "Don't mistake me," he said, his tone even like her own. "Having a healer is prudent. You never know when you're going to have a run of bad luck or encounter something tougher than you intended to tackle." He glanced around at the rag-tag band around them and then returned his eyes to her. "However, it's far better to plan on putting the enemy down before it has a chance to hurt anyone badly enough to need the healer. If you plan your fights around having a healer actively healing, that means you're not ready for that fight. This is a death game after all, and relying on healing means you're racing against death. Thats too much risk."

He had played his share of MMO's, and in the past, he had relied heavily on healers. However, he had also died many times in those games. After all, back then, death had minimal consequences. Now, however...

The jovial tones of the others continued around them regardless of the healing debate. He took a breath and attempted to wrap up his thoughts. "If you're picking a fight where you're planning to need heals, that is where I draw the line. It takes up time in combat, and it also means less time spent on offense. Your defense is well covered. Focus on offense for now."

"Didn't no one ever teach you that attack dogs are no good when keep a muzzle on them?" Black rebuffed with a light wave of his hand. "Anyway, enough chit chat and complaints. You're more than welcome to message a GM or I don't know...it's a game so just.. mute me...just not during the combat phase. " He instructs as he moves in towards the enemy and keeps his Assault Band, Ruby Armor, and taunt ring active for this small tour of duty. He was aware that most enemies he encountered he could only damage with his thorns. He simply focused on maintaining hate and paralyze would actually counter his desires for this battle.

"So, I'll tell you like a good fighter names Hazado told me. Just make sure you wait for my signal to attack. Things can shift at any moment if you get too overzealous with the crits or if I had too many to drink before work and can't hit the blind side of a barn, but I picked up this little beauty from an Artisan shop on the forth floor that I highly recommend. Take care of your gear and it'll take care of you. Even Mutsu knows how a simple item can turn us from blind bats to striking things down so accurately you'd think we were knights of the round table."

As they entered they would encounter the beastly dragon's lair deep inside a mysterious cavern. It's scales would shimmer in the small array of artificial lighting produced by the game.

"Alright, I'm first at bat. Let's wake up our sleeping dragon." Black states as he strides up to the beast. It was far more different than playing any third person MMO. He was literally staring a dragon in the face. He wore a smug hunter's grin as he clobbered it over the head with his curved sword. "Rack time's over, motherf*****.." He chuckled sinuously. "God that does way better than any anger therapy session...now guys, you can come in and get a hit in if you wish. However, be warned. Get a bit too overzealous with the crits and..." As he faced away from the dragon a big claw would embed itself in his back and the claws would poke through his abdomen in a grim manner as he smirked and thumbed back to the beast. " He'll do a real number on you." The beast would wail as he was hit by thorns. "Oh, look at that...his screech was an attempt to buff me by reducing my evasion. I guess he really has a penchant for pain.  It'd be bad if that hit you guys though. So be careful."

# 108334 results:

Battle: 4 (+3) = Hit

MOB: 6

LD: 19 - Screech activated. No evasion for Black.

-1 HP to Dragon

-18 HP to Dragon

-10 HP to Black

Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling

HP: 106/125- MIT: 25 - ACC: 0 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 50

Black 386/400 40/40 EN 3 ACC 18 Thorns 1 Taunt 1 Recovery 36 MIT

@Vally

@Mutsu

Edited by Black

ID: 108368
BD: 10 (I did the thing)

Black - 386/400 (40/40) [H: 2] [Heft x2]
Mutsu - 80/80 (6/8) [H: 3]

Emerald Hatchling - 105/125 (6x2=12 DMG, 12-25=1 DMG)

As soon as @Black had done his thing Mutsu materialized her Shao Lin spear in her hands and went haring off to fight the dragon next. She was not about to let @Vally have first crack at it among the actual damage dealers. Nope. That was not about to happen. "Senpai would like you not to be so pre-verted," Mutsu cried as she reached Black. Leaping, she landed with one foot on the dragon claw that was protruding from Black's chest. With her next step, she planted her other foot squarely on top of his head, using the tank as a springboard.

"Maybe you should act your age and not your Marine IQ," she continued, showering the remark down on him even as she went sailing over his head, Shao Lin Spear flashing and bells jingling. As she sailed through the air she spun neatly in the air and blew a kiss in Black's direction, firing off a wink at the same time. She continued sailing blissfully towards the dragon with her back towards the emerald scaled creature for a split second before it tried to chomp on her. "Hey," she squawked, "@Vally is the snack, not me,"

Reacting quickly she jabbed her spear backwards, catching the dragon in the snout. The surprised dragon flicked its head up and Mutsu, still clinging to her weapon was tossed into the air onto to come back down in the middle of the dragon's back. Reacting quickly, she slammed the bladed end of the weapon into the scaly green back and then wrapped her arms around it. "Fear me, mortals! I am the mighty Dragon Queen!" Mutsu declared, while the dragon flapped its wings angrily in an attempt to dislodge her from her perch. "WINTER IS COMING! Now that I have a dragon am I ready for the Front Lines, @Shield?"

Edited by Mutsu

Passive - Recovery ID# 108409 results: Craft: 1 [+0 EN] Cooldowns - Sharpness [0/1]

[H: 2] Black - HP386/400 | EN: 40/40 
[H: 2] Mutsu - HP80/80 | EN: 6/8
[H: 0] Shield - HP: 1610/1610 | EN: 152/152 | MIT: 181 | BH:80 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18 | DMG: 2 | ACC: 0
[H: 0] Vally [
+2 DMG]
[H: 0] Hydravion

Action: Sharpness > Vally [-11 EN - Housing Buff 1/3]

Emerald Hatchling - 105/125 

It was odd, stepping into a fight and not immediately howling. However, it was also odd to see such a showy display of offense that resulted in so little damage. Shield bit his tongue. They were certainly an enthusiastic bunch, but it would be some time until they could handle the tougher of the dragons. He held in a sigh, instead channeling his energy down his arm. The vanity sword in his right hand glowed faintly, and at the tip, a bead of red energy began to form, expanding to the full size of his full hand span.

With a flick of his elbow, he brandished the blade and launched the red sphere to Vally. "Heads up!" he called out, watching the orb streak towards its target. "That should get some extra damage out on the field." He slid his sword back into the strap of his shield and stood back, watching the combatants as they battled their starter dragon. It was impossible to assess their abilities too early, but at least their tank seemed capable of the task before them.

Let's see how they handle the training wheels before we try taking them off.

The eyes of the dragonling began to dart, moving back and forth between Black and Mutsu. Shield's eyes narrowed.

He's losing its focus... let's see how he handles it.

He held his palm down at his side, ready to begin charging up a dose of healing should the need arise.

Edited by Shield

Vally hung back for the moment as the others charged in. They had a tank, but he hadn't howled, and she wanted to make sure she wouldn't draw aggro herself, lest she ended up getting taken out early. After all, she was the lowest level, and there was uncertainty that she could even damage it at this point, thanks to the fact that it most likely had mitigation. But whatever, that wouldn't stop her. Levelling up from this quest would hopefully allow her to actually damage the next one, if she couldn't do it to this one. Black woke up the dragon in a way that could only be described as fitting for him, and Mutsu managed to land a good hit.

The spearwoman turned her head as she heard Shield call out, and raised her weapon to catch the orb that came flying at her, which bathed the red weapon in a deeper crimson glow. Maybe that would allow her to hurt it, but she still wasn't certain. A level one getting into a fight like this...ah, whatever. She could at least try to get a hit in. With that in mind she rushed forward and drew the tip of her spear around diagonally, but the hatchling evaded. "Ugh, damn thing...", she muttered, before hopping back to Black.

[Roll ID #108454 BD: 3]

[H: 2] Black - HP: 386/400 | EN: 40/40 
[H: 2] Mutsu - HP: 80/80 | EN: 6/8
[H: 0] Shield - HP: 1610/1610 | EN: 141/152
[H: 0] Vally - HP:60/60 | EN: 4/6  [+2 DMG] >Heft: Miss!

Emerald Hatchling: 105/125

Edited by Vally

Hydra looked as the combat went on and got a bit and somehow lost complete power over her actions, as a quick dart she moved behind the trees. "Nope, nope Nope I can't do this," She said low before getting away behind trees holding her hands close to her heart a bit. Hydra turned quite a bit blake and her skin maybe was the same color as her hair well not the highlight but the rest. Somehow Hydra lost it all, the calm was gone after seeing what the dragon did and for sure she was thinking she as going to die. Hydra did not know what to do and stayed put where she was not wanting to fight at all. this fear maybe changing when she gets ready for thing But for now, she was not ready to fight at all and hide behind people with armor or a shield not wanting to do any sort of damage.

@Black

[H: 2] Black - HP386/400 | EN: 40/40 
[H: 2] Mutsu - HP80/80 | EN: 6/8
[H: 0] Shield - HP: 1610/1610 | EN: 152/152 | MIT: 181 | BH:80 | EVA: -1 | THN: 99 | ENV: 18 | DMG: 2 | ACC: 0
[H: 0] Vally [
+2 DMG]

Action: Sharpness > Vally [-11 EN - Housing Buff 1/3]

Emerald Hatchling - HP 105/125 | MIT: 25 | ACC: 0 | EVA: 0 | DMG: 50

Edited by Hydravion