[F13-EB] Demon's Crusade (T1-2 Boss Fight)

He looks towards the man known as Domarus with a rather intense glare of hatred and disdain for the man for everything that he is standing for wondering if that statement of what he was doing was a perfect example of not following orders which would make him a pariah towards the ends of this man's goal which he will not stand for. he looks towards @Cosi and give the blonde haired wariror a thankful look for what he has said and being at his side to support him as he gives him a pat on the back for thanks. The black haired warrior wrenching himself away from the red haired commander and looks directly at him with disdain and some slight layer of hatred towards the man. And guess what @Domarus at least i was willing to attack the enemy instead of having a friendly chat like Hirru. I was ready to act and attack unlike you who wanted to wait and do nothing. He says bitterly towards the man before looking towards the man known as Cosi and nods towards him with a grateful look in his eyes. You are a friend Cosi and a true ally i am thankful that we are friends. He says in a polite and friendly tone of voice towards the tank player. he glances back towards Domarus and just gives him a grins and mouths the words towards the player known as Domarus. 'Impulse is needed when one is to scared to act, or isn't even thinking. You can't know everything.' as he makes his way back towards the woman known as @Kairi while looking towards the woman with a polite smile. Evening miss as you have heard i am Mars. I'm glad we're of the same mind of starting this fight instead of wasting it on meaningless talk like Domarus had done. He says slightly louder than what is necessary for a conversation as he than looks at her with a slight grin on his face. Though while i understand you are our commanding officer as appointed by Domarus i am certain that in the end the simple plan is to just attack the man without any stop. Since there isn't anything to do or wait for in this fight at first glance. He says calmly towards the woman before making his way back towards the boss willing to stand out in the open rather than behind a tank. Having never used one in his life, and not really planning to do so when he can out dodge anything that is sent his way, and more importantly he needs to gain as much hate as he can to make use of his savvy enhancement.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing a semblance of command come over the battlefield and when Domarus halts @Mars' attack, Cosi sheaths the curved sword and returns to his team. At Mars' touch and remarks the platinum blonde tank nods his head in understanding, "You've been there from me countless times to help me stand up and to defend me. I'll be there for you whenever and however many times I can. I count you as a friend as well Mars." Cosi clasps the dark haired marital artist's arm then releases and goes back to stand by @Black. Cosi looks over to his fellow tank and then back at the rest of their team. Cosi would be there for all of them as well. He had to be. It was practically his occupation. Cosi looked around the ravaged chapel and at the priest in the middle. Mars wasn't able to get his second hit off on the blood seal. I'll do that first turn of combat just as a precaution. I don't want that to summon a demon half way through the fight and make this event even more difficult. Cosi saw more of the tier one and tier two players moving into the chapel and gathering with their respective teams. Outside he could hear the sounds of a fight beginning. Cosi turned back to his team, "Stay sharp. It sounds like the front liners' battle has begun. I'm sure that means ours is close to beginning as well." Cosi then looked back to Black, "Good luck, man. Also I expect to give this sword back to you personally so don't die." Cosi grinned lopsidedly and tightened his scarf. He made sure the cross necklace was still on, double checked his battle ready potions and equipped gear. Cosi unsheathed his sword and turned to @Domarus"Hey Dom. Sounds like the fight outside is starting! Let's get the rest of our teams in here. I have a feeling we're going to be starting soon." 

((O.O.C.  @Kyot0 @Dazia @Sunova @Kimi @Hidden @Aereth @Stryder ))

((I do believe you all need to post in this thread before the fight begins. I don't know. Sorry if I'm wrong or if you have already posted))

Dazia entered the building, and when she saw the state of the room, she remarked, "Well now, this is an unholy mess if I've ever seen one." She stayed near the members of the party she was placed in, and she soon heard a voice from nearby. It was Vigilon, who apologized for being unable to have enough time to let her take a look at his excess supplies, and called out for her to catch, tossing the bag to her as soon as he said that. Dazia caught it, but almost dropped it, due to getting such short notice before he tossed the bag to her. "Wha- Hey! What the hell Vigilon!? Give me some time to be ready before you go chucking a bag full of consumable items! One might break if it fell on the ground!" Dazia may have been relieved to know that nothing was broken, but hopefully, next time Vigilon wouldn't be so quick to act with items that, depending on what they were, could be fragile. "I can't believe he was so reckless with these!" She saw only two items, both meant for damage, a rare damage potion, and a poison that is applied to a weapon to add one base damage for a single battle. Making use of both would result in a total increase of three damage for the fight. "Might not be much else, but at least I should be half prepared at this point. If things go wrong, I can always make use of the teleport crystal Domarus gave me." She drank the rare damage potion, then she pulled out her weapon and applied the poison to it. She was all set now. She only had to wait for the boss to stop his meaningless little speech and the battle could start. "Anything else you have to say, 'Priest'? Not that it matters, as I won't believe any words that come out. I'm not exactly what you would call a religious type, you see."

-Used T1 Rare Damage Potion and <<The Matriarch's Stinger>>

@Vigilon @Miraak the Accursed

Black monitored the other squad leader’s demeanor. He wondered where the rest of her squad was and Domarus's as well. All of his squad was present and accounted for save for for Kimi. Kairi barked at the dubious priest. She started the inevitable. Black knew it was all a matter of time before the assault would begin. Bloodlust began to fill the eyes of the warriors.

Cosi advised Black to be vigilant of the war being waged behind them all. Time was of the essence and they only had two squads of tier three players to defend against whatever unfathomable hell awaited.

“We'll engage shortly.” Black stated patiently as he kept a cool head and watched Domarus explain the finer details and disarming Mars.

“Well, I guess I won't be getting all that Col after all, One Punch Man.” Black chuckled lightly. “Looking forward to laying him out on his a** with you. When Domarus gives the order, rip into him with everything we got team. Stay focused. The men and women to your right and left are ready to fight. So dig deep and find resolve to destroy the target in front of you. Second squad, we'll focus our efforts on the circle. Cosi made a valid point. It'll even give the tanks time to build up hate. We got tier threes fighting hard out there so we need to give this fight everything we've got.”

He then looked to Cosi and nodded. “Once this monologue bull**** is over, the killswitch is engaged. “

He then looks toward the door outside. “The rest of you all need to get in formation. We got a battle to win and need every man and woman in the fight.”

He then looks around. “Actually...they might already be here…” Black muttered low, considering the aspect of stealth among the DPS units.

Edited by Black

The man told Krysta the key points of the situation, and reassured her that she was in good hands. She revealed the mitigation potion she received from Vigilon to the man. "I was given something stronger, so I'll just return what you've given me. Thanks anyway." She pulled out the mitigation item that she was given out of her inventory and gave it back to the man. When the man was finished speaking with another member of the party she was in, he gave her his cross necklace. "Y-you're sure? That's very generous of you, thanks." She accepted the necklace, and put it on.

@Black

She pulled out the consumables she would be needing, and she consumed them, giving her an accuracy boost, a mitigation boost, and what may be a thorns effect brought forth by the immolation potion. She then walked back to Vigilon, and she had a few things to speak of already. "I heard that we'll be fighting alongside each other, to the left of our party's leader. I believe it may help for us to know our positions in this battle. I can understand if it was for the sake of assuring a simpler fight for other players in different parties, but other than that, I don't see why you would help that murderer Dazia... I will admit, I am a bit nervous, seeing that this is my first time in a boss fight..." She heard that she was the healer, but if she needed to, she always had a damage crystal for herself at the ready, as well as some healing potions for herself, since the First Aid skill couldn't target the user. She knew she was ready for battle, but she was unsure of being fully prepared for a boss battle.

@Vigilon

-Krysta uses Chocolate Cupcake(1 ACC), Greater Nature's Vitality(+15 MIT), and T1 Immolation potion(non critical attacks against Krysta will now deal an unmitigated 10 DMG to the attacker)

-Krysta accepts and equips the Cross Necklace

Edited by Krysta

"Understood." Aereth answered Domarus as he gave out orders for the groups before vanishing into hiding again.

Fully buffed and the event item dangling from his neck, the brunette was more than ready for this event boss. He didn't care very much about leading a group and was happy with leaving the responsibility to others. With him being level 49 there shouldn't be much in this tier one and two event fight that could harm him anyways. So yeah, no problem in letting noobies play leader. He pretty much didn't care much for their safety. If they f*cked up the raid, he could still step up and take the lead before anyone died. But in all honesty? He cared less with each passing day in this hell about the fates of other players. If they died, they died. Aereth was only focused on reaching his own goals, and these goals didn't involve saving incompetent players anymore. It was a much simpler goal...

But one was slowly becoming a thron in his side. A certain redhead that permanently tried to drive his controlling fangs into him to make him his puppet. It seemed like Domarus was slowly forgetting the reason why Aereth was at his side to begin with. They were partners. Aereth would offer his services to Domarus in return for using the cover of his big guild to operate freely in the dark. The time would come when the partnership would end, and this time was very close...

ID# 107707 results:
Loot: 18+7 = 25+ LD needed to spot Aereth.

The priest would lead them into the battle, giving them a clear view of the boss. Put simply, he seemed to just be a normal looking priest. She was certain the once beautiful chapel had been reduced to rubble with everything destroyed or moved out of the way. Since the chapel didn't have any windows she was certain that most of the NPC's hadn't even seen what had been done. She looked to the red seal on the floor. 'Is that made out of blood?' She would step back into the shadows of the room, the darkness covering her features as she blended into the nothingness. She had no intentions with talking with the boss if his plan was to manipulate them into turning for his side. The battle on the frontlines had done that enough. 

She would watch as a player would charge into battle, but was completely outmanuevered and thrown to the side. He was about to charge again, but Domarus put an end to it, proclaiming the boss was untouchable until it had gone through its dialogue. 'So they are indeed ensuring that the boss gets the chance to try and manipulate them...' Many of the players were ready to charge in all guns blazing, hopefully this fight would be a lesson on why they shouldn't do that. This was a good experience for the lower leveled players that hadn't been on the frontlines. Now, as long as they didn't get in her way they would all get along just fine. 

All people walked in and Sunova did not like the church at all never was a big fan of believing in things that were not real, And for her god was not real even tho everyone in her hometown and family did believe so and because of her pure white hair Sunova had she even been called the child of a demon. Su was still hugging her Katana and was feeling a bit scared from the man standing there, speaking about God and all did not make her feel safe at all. Even she knew it was just coding but He still sounded and moved like Human and his responses sounded quite human as well. Su snapped then at the man standing there "Your God Is Not Real, No God is real, they are all just fake. You can't be loved by someone who does not exist at all, It never did for me, and it will never do for anyone else. I just agree with Mars here, you should Die as fast as it can," She said puffing herself up altho she was the smallest person here maybe even the youngest as well.

@Miraak the Accursed

She walks over Next to @Hazado who seemed to be ready to fight as well, but Sunova was not standing ready she was still holding her Katana in something that it almost looked like she was hugging it. She also turned to @Domarus "Can we just end this meaningless talk about a fake thing, And just end the guy, I agree that rushing in is not going to work but I would love it if we just could end this meaningless talk," She said sounding serious about it not wanting to listen to whatever the so-called priest had to say. She then turned to her other friend @Neopolitan And smiled a bit giving her a small wink before looking back at the boss, "I don't really care what you have to say about your so-called god, but he is not real and so are you if you believe in him. God did not love me before so why would he love me now, you are a missed lead monster to believe in a god, If A god does not love you they call you a demon friend and I know how that feels But your so called God does not love any off us, otherwise we would not be here Stuck in this death game," She said sounding now a bit angry as well as she was building up her fighting spirit as she always did if she got angry.

Just like in the waiting area, once they had reached the main event, he had decided to stay in the back, hiding around the corner. He wasn't trying to stealth, but he was staying off to the side with silver, trying to steel his nerves. He was still shaken by the loss of Eatos... And this was going to put him close to her. This whole thing was a religious based event, and... assuming any sort of religion was true, Eatos was here somewhere... No, he had to stop calling her Eatos, she had a real name... Katherine. He had to start refering to her as that. He took a deep breath, patting silver a little before taking a few steps towards the centre of the arena. Cracking his knuckles. He was as ready as he was going to be.... He was going to make sure everyone made it through this alive... He would take the hit for someone if they were low, he wasn't risking it.

Neo remained at the back of the church towards the entrance. She had no intention of running, but didn't wish for the focus to be on her. She had no stealthing abilities, like someone she was pretty sure was in her group seemed to do, but hopefully she could still catch the priest off guard. Sending a thought out to her familiar, she watched os Roman flew through the door. Grand speeches were being made and people wishing to become leaders were setting out plans. Though she wished to share her thoughts, she would not break the vow she had to Vanilla. She would remain silent, denying the gift that cost too much. There was too many lives lost in her pursuit of a voice. With her dragon on her shoulder, Neo waited for the defenses to drop and the first couple of groups to probe the boss for weaknesses.

(Mina uses the buffs received in the Tainted Prestige thread)

Mina nodded at Black's statement about the Arabic thieves that they had faced a while back. "Na, naa... those damned thieves are a bit different, wouldn't you think so?" she said softly, "I mean, this crazy B*****d is standing in the middle of a room with a bloodstained sacrificial circle. I'm only stating what I feel, but it sure as hell ain't fear." Mina rolled her eyes a bit at Domarus making a comment about her being afraid. "Yeah, no. I said I don't like the feeling I'm getting from this guy, I mean come on, I think even the PKer's would crap themselves at the sight of something like this in real life... unless they wanted to be murderers and liars." she said flatly, "Though... It is still pretty damn creepy" Mina watched as several more players filtered in. she only recognized those that were in her party, Including Sunova, who was their current healer, as well as a fellow level 12 player. She noticed Vigilon who was standing off to the side, chatting with one of his current teammates, Krysta. they were having some sort of exchange, though it was only from bags and items it seemed. she clasped her hands around her necklace, and began slowly eating through the items that she had managed to procure from the shop thanks to one of the clearers. 'I will certainly pay her back one of these days, as soon as I finally reach the front-lines.' within a few moments, she had finally managed to finish eating her food.

Mina gritted her teeth as she watched the players begin to argue over what was going on. It was going to end up being much more dangerous if everyone was constantly fighting each other during this. It didn't help that the boss had already swatted at Mars, knocking him over onto his back, and he had started to charge the boss again before getting grabbed by Domarus. She immediately stalked over, a cold look on her face. "Why don't you go back to trying to keep the order, hmm? You did get put in the position of power you obviously wanted in the first place, so go ahead and sort this out before someone decides to make a mistake and get killed by the boss!" she hissed, "I've heard about you guys on the front-lines, and quite frankly I think the fiasco on the most recent boss raid was pretty awful, it even bothered one of my old guild-mates! But you seem to be one of the more level-headed players on the front-lines at the moment, at least just by reading what was said in the news." she turned to Mars. "Meanwhile, you're the idiot that charged after the boss before the raid even started! It's giving us time to prepare, so actually TAKE THE CHANCE TO DO SO! It ain't worth having it go after you straight away. I thought that the higher level players would have more sense than this, but then I see you two bickering!" She stood there glaring at the two players for a few more moments, before giving a respectful salute to the player. "Domarus, I'll put my faith in your blade and in your words for this fight. Let's win this." Off to the side, mina noticed that one of the players in the third raid group was standing nervously off to the side. She gave a friendly wave to the player, a worried smile on her face.

@Domarus

@Mars

@Black

He looks over towards some pink haired brat trying to criticize him for not allowing players a chance to prepare themselves as he can only laugh at such a notion as he glares directly at the girl and crosses his arms and looks at her. We had plenty of time to prepare for this fight! It was up to you if you chose to take that time to prepare or just sit around and do nothing! History is written by the victors and victory is decided by who has the best strategy and who is the most prepared! You could've had all the time to prepare yourself back outside the church instead of waiting till the very last second! We're on a timeline the outside of the church is facing assault the faster we kill this guy the more guaranteed are we of nobody dying in the T3 group by stalling and wasting time! Do you want your precious guildmates to die? The only guild that fell apart recently is those ascendants. The longer we waste yelling at each other and letting the boss talk the more likely Itzal is to die. The more likely Morgenstern is to die. Your Ascendants and friends will die who are Tier three if we waste our time here. I am just being willing to attack and start the fight like one would a boss fight instead of wasting my time like Domarus was! He had no proof or reason to think this boss was stalling for some required dialogue until i went in and attacked and thus was just granting more time for your friends and the frontlines to die! And it won't just be those ascendants who could die it could be any of you who are friends with them be it from guild ties, or friends in arms who have helped you! Are attack should be now rather than later! He shouts loud enough for his voice to echo through the room the pride of himself as a fighter and belief in his own actions not allowing him to take any of this lying down. Going to talk himself out of any criticism, to talk his way out of hell if need be.

@tricolor_mina@Hazado@Cosi@Black@Kairi@Neopolitan@Kyot0@Dazia@Sunova@Vigilon@Krysta@Kimi@Dustin@Stryder

Edited by Mars

(Dustin uses the buffs he got from Tainted Prestige thread)

The boy’s tears had disappeared after Domarus’s words to him. He hears Mars shout and draws his sword and grabs his shield. “I agree with the guy. We’re taking a bit too long, which is making it more dangerous for us and far easier for the enemy. If we stand around and feel bad, which I know I just did, then all we do is make it worse. We’ll have to rely on eachother and attack as a unit.” He turns to his squad, “We have a plan, but those who have been in a fight know that plans always go down the drain, anyone have a backup plan? If not we’re gonna have to do this the fun way when he messes up our plans.” He smiles, turning to the priest and looking at his own healthbar. This is gonna be awesome. “I was just thinking about how fun this is gonna be. I haven’t actually feared for my life in a long time, but this puts sweat on my brow.” He smiles leaning his head forward. Dustin’s Black trench coat down to his ankles has a chain dangling from the inside pocket. This baby should help me at least do some damage. Maybe even help do a lot of damage. He tilts his head nd begins to run through his own plans of attack.

@Black

Black's suspicions seemed to be true as the orange silhouette faded simply uttering a single phrase. Out of everyone's statements, Aereth's was the only one that made sense to the Marine. If there was this much ego and bickering just before a live firefight, it would get people killed. Division amongst the troops is what breeds discord. It's why uniformity was a concept of almost every powerful nation's military. The three basic phrases he recognized as the main important ones were ‘Yes, no, and understood’. Black wasn't able to make out the man's face, but he was able to catch a glimpse of the holy necklace around his neck. Another one stood in the darkness. They seemed to be cool, calm, and collected. These two seemed like two of the more efficient soldiers.

Black smoked his tobacco in the church as Sunova was rejecting the digital man's God. ‘Maybe she needs to do it to strengthen her resolve to fight?’ Black wondered as he watched her brandish her katana.

Exhaling a light cloud of smoke, he noticed Stryder in the back. Something about the man's stuff body language signaled to Black he had a lot on his mind.

Neo, like Aereth and Hidden seemed to have a naturally wise approach. ‘Silence is Golden’ Black smirked, thinking about Neo's food shop. He hoped nothing happened to her. He enjoyed her delicious food.

It seemed that Mina had the same distaste for disfunction as Black did. He was by no means a soft warrior and pampering the people was hard sell. Still, ego was put aside by Mina and even she had the decency to fall in line and follow orders.

Black maintained a neutral expression as Mars started shouting recklessly at his peers. Everybody was trying to justify their beliefs and it seemed to be getting everything off-kilter.

Somehow in the midst of this, the kid in his squad was wearing his fear on his sleeves.

“We all done with the pissing contests?” Black looked around the room. “You all got valid points, but egos have no place on a battlefield. We're losing focus. Our target is down there. Not each other.” Black then takes the last drag of his cigarette before flicking it on the ground and crushing it with his boot, as it shatters into dust.

Edited by Black

Kyoto finally meeting up with the rest of the players in his group. Seeing that everyone made it here on time he was the last one to get here. As he looks around to see if he knows anyone he hasn’t find anyone he really want to hang around with. As he looks around he see’s @Sunova and walks up to her. “Hey, how are you doing? Have you seen anyone from my guild like @tricolor_mina?” He wait to see if she will respond to him as he hangs around there. Looking around he tries to find more people that he might know. Out in the distance in the front of everyone he sees Black but that all he really knows. He cant believe he cant see anyone in his guild nor anyone he really knows. So he decided to hang around Sunova and probably @Hazado. “Hey Hazado glad to finally meet you.” He laughs as he gives up finding Mina. Looking over again he decided to go to Black and eventually fine Mina with him. "Ah there you are." He laughs as he then use all the food Black gave him earlier. "Oh By the way @Black thanks again for the food."

(+1 ACC +2 EVA +5 MIT and +1 DMG)

Edited by Kyot0

Cosi watched on as the rest of the players arrived. Some had actually been there the whole time simply stealthed or hidden in shadows. Cosi hadn't seen anyone use stealth before in this death game. He had never done so, waiting in the shadows to strike had never been his play style in any game. Cosi turned back to see a short pink haired girl lecturing both Domarus and Mars. He didn't care too much about her calling out Dom but still he was their leader but he wouldn't have her lecturing Mars. "We had plenty of time to prepare, if you didn't take that time its your fault, and we've already heard that this boss will try and manipulate us so if Mars' had been able to rush through the church door and hit him I hope he would have. Since then the boss would have been off kilter and couldn't have done whatever he was going to do. Even though it didn't work it was still a good idea. Right, @tricolor_mina?" Cosi turned away from the girl and looked over at Mars nodding his head. Cosi suddenly thought of something. Mars had been the only one to attack the boss and therefore enter that blood circle the priest was in. " @Mars are you wearing one of cross necklaces Uri was handing out?" If he was Cosi had another hypothesis. Perhaps the boss was standing inside that circle because whoever went into that circle unprotected would fall under some twisted spell, like possession, or simply be weakened or damaged. Cosi didn't want to test his hypothesis but if mars hadn't been wearing one that would be the test. 

Domarus smiled as Black spoke up.  He appreciated Mina's scolding against Mars, whom he hoped everyone would see cared about no one at this point.  However Black was on the right track in regards as to their foolishness.  He placed a hand on Black's shoulder and nodded his appreciation.

"Bottom line people, is we can't help but wait.  I have no control over the boss in that regard.  We just have to be patient and wait until the fight actually starts.  I'll let you know if I see a hint of aggression so no one will be caught off guard.  As for everyone who has a problem with me or this strategy I've presented, make sure you keep that hate to yourself in this room.  You can claw me out afterwards and I will hear what you have to say.  But for now keep your focus on the boss and not each other.  That goes for everyone here."  He turned to look at Mina and nodded his thanks for backing him up in regards to Mars.  However she was incorrect when it came to him stopping Mars, and he'd need to correct her at some point.  After all, Mars caught him unawares the first time, and had used the charge skill.  Even with Domarus' strength and reflexes he coudln't have stopped him the first time.  When Cosi spoke up however he shook his head.

"No it wasn't Cosi.  There is no way to predict what a boss has up his sleeve.  We must never face an enemy alone, so charging forward was dangerous if not suicidal.  Not to mention doing so already broke our strategy, and while he may not have meant for this to be so it tells others that he isn't one to follow strategies or the leads of others.  However this discussion is meant for another time."  He then looked at Mars, whom he now pinned as the greatest trouble maker in this raid. 
     "You hate me so much you can tell me after this raid is finished.  And unlike the situation with Hirru, I'm not protecting the boss in any way.  I'm recognizing that he refuses to attack and can't be attacked as of yet.  Thus we organize ourselves and fight as a unit.  Hirru rushed up, and protected the floor boss from the players.  There is a great difference between the two Mars.  Anyone can easily tell the difference between strategy and treason."  After that he returned his attention to the false priest Miraak. 
     "Pretty sure it was all according to your plan for everyone to turn on each other Miraak, but I trust these players to have the strength and focus to remember who the true enemy is.  You on the other hand, are a man without faith.  That much is obvious." 

@Mars @tricolor_mina @Cosi @Black

He just looks towards the red haired tank with disdain and just raises his middle finger towards the man as his only response before focusing back on the boss casting a side glance towards the red haired man now having a singular goal in mind for what needs to happen in the future. 'One less thorn is always good.' He can only think to himself not enjoying the man's arrogance, and the fact that he is enjoying the little seat of power he had been given in this raid and is simply trying to turn others against him which he admits is what he is trying to do. It is just a game in the end who can turn the other into a outcast more effectively. We have been given a briefing before the raid @Domarus that was the entire point of what that frontliner was trying to do. Get ideas going to generate ideas and to prepare people ahead of time that is simple facts. They told us to expect enemy control, they told us to expect Fallen damage to fail you had been given warnings and we are meant to act on such warnings. Besides you can say anything about attacking an enemy alone you didn't know anything no matter how many times you repeat yourself about assuming or knowing. Cause you didn't. While i readily admit that i didn't know the outcome of my actions you are too stuck up in trying to make every action you do try to make sense and be planned. And yes you were protecting the boss just not in the way Hirru had done. You protected him by stalling our attacks while knowing nothing. You witnessed that the creatures are probably more than what it seems if it can convince people to defend them. So why give it time to run its mouth to convince people to side with it like that boss convinced Hirru. Not all control and manipulation happen by powers it can happen by words also Domarus. He quickly fires back not willing to back down towards the man or anybody that would try to downplay himself the black haired martial artist quick on wit, and words at all times as he looks towards @Cosi and also looks towards the player who was a emotional reck before. Making sure to ingrain those names into his memory as people to talk to at a later date. Since they are the ones who would be worth teaming up with unlike the red headed man that was appointed leader, and the pink haired brat that agreed with him. Also to finish off your little words @Domarus! We have no strategy you mentioned no plan of action, no plan for what groups go first. You went into this raid giving groups numbers and that is it. You have no plan for exact counter measures for things that could've happened that were brought up. Stop acting like a leader who has a strategy for everything when you don't. You gave no plan to the general whole for us to know what to do "Commander." he says the word sarcastically and as if insulting the man without any hesitation the martial artist rather opening mocking the title and the man who wields it at the moment.
@Dustin

Cosi watched the exchange of heated words between Domarus and Mars like he would a PvP fight. Both were trying to put the other off balance and fore the other to make a mistake. Stinging words and sarcastic comments were heavy strikes. Cosi wanted to shoot back at Domarus that he'd seen Mars hit. It was devastating. If the martial artist's first hit had struck true that priest would not have been feeling so good and Cosi would have been sure to follow Mars and capitalize on that opening and Cosi was sure that most of the DPS players would've have done the same. But Cosi didn't say anything. he just seethed. He was liking the red headed player less and less and when Mars brought up that @Domarus still hadn't given them a plan of attack or strategy Cosi couldn't help but add to that. "A plan of attack would be nice. I mean unless you expect us to just rush in and get ourselves killed, which you seem so keen on stopping." The blonde player said referring back to when Dom had talked about Mars "suicide charge". The blonde player stood shoulder to shoulder with @Mars almost the martial artist's opposite. Both were the same height but while Mars was dark haired, Cosi had white blonde hair. Mars was in lightweight armor while Cosi wore heavy plate. Mars fought unarmed, Cosi had a sword and shield 

Kyoto looks over at @Dustin. He smiles as he turns his whole body to him. “Like what Domarus says. No one going to die. Specially  not you nor anyone here. I wont make that happen nor will anyone else here.” He smiles as he looks over at @Domarus and gives him a thumbs up. “Listen everyone like what Domarus said no man is left behind if it gets to serious we’ll retreat and try again. No on is dying here everyone here are worth something. I might feel powerful but everyone in this fight is equally as powerful as everyone next to you. Now let’s get this boss a little taste of our own medicine!” Kyoto smiles not thinking that he would give a speech like that to inspire people and hoping that what he and Domarus said will boost the confidents of everyone here. He looks around as everyone is still staring at him as he gives another big smirk.

Edited by Kyot0