[F13-EB] Demon's Crusade (T1-2 Boss Fight)

Hazado Looks as things start to move on, the Boss also known as Miraak is just being a smart ass at this point and Hazado was kind of agreeing with Black at this point, Hazado was standing next to his friend @Sunova who seemed to not care about this Miraak guy at all and he smiled letting go with on hand of his spear, "Calm down Small one," He said as they all rent about the fight and need of a plan. It seemed That @Domarus was getting to the part of a plan and Hazado smiled, "Hope I don't bother, If we just all listen to the RAID LEADER, Domarus here we could get a plan. I would be happy to make Sure this 'Ripp off Skyrim Enemy' gets his attention to me or any of the other tanks I would be happy to take that smug off his face." Hazado said not wanting to waste time by arguing about what to do and not to do. Hazado was getting ready to attack the Boss and it was for sure going to be fun while doing it as it was just a monster an NPC made to be killed, "This boss is good for one thing, talking with its enemy's and dying, that where it is all good for. Making a plan now as long as the forced dialog is with the NPC we can get a plan better now then never so I say Shut up and follow in line, We ain't leaving you ain't going against you." He turns to Domarus, "I look at him closely while you get a plan, the spotlight is yours," Hazado said dropping his act like a hard ass and getting into a careful watch at the boss.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mina sat there for a few moments, staring at the two in dead silence. Eventually, the player that was standing next to him exploded into an angry rant. Her eyes flashed a dark red before she unsheathed her rapier and pointed it at Mars, a look of cold fury on her face. "Listen here Brat, And Listen well. I am in NO mood to get badmouthed about what I said. I was defending one of the highest leveled players here. You on the other hand need to watch your mouth. He's trying his best right now in this situation, so I think you ought to go ahead and shut up and get back into formation, eh?" she said, her voice even and betraying of her rage at the implication that she would endanger her guild like that... though her heart ached a bit that Itzal hadn't even sent her a message that he was here. "But I want you to understand one thing. I don't give a damn whether or not your a higher level than I am, I would still kick your a** for saying that to me if this wasn't a life or death situation, you feel me? Even though our guild is breaking down, that doesn't make a damn difference! I'm still gonna protect my guild, and I'll do it even if I die trying! I ain't got nothing to lose but them, and they're just as important as my own damn family! LIKE HELL I'D ENDANGER ANY OF THEM LIKE THAT!" Tears spilled down her face as she stabbed Soul Fragment into the floor, a choked scream escaping her throat. 'Dammit... I'm so sorry..She thought, before standing straight up, and wiping away her tears. She glared at the other player that had come to the defense of Mars, Cosi. "I understand that the others are risking their necks for us, just so we have the opportunity to destroy this boss." she said sharply, "I know full well that we were supposed to be prepared before coming into here. I wanna know how many of you grabbed one of these!" she held up the Cross-shaped Talisman that had been handed out by the priest. "I get that you want to defend the guy that b****ed about me saying we needed to prepare, but if this boss is a mind control boss, a whole bunch of you are sorely out of luck, y'know?" She said icily, "Black even had the common sense to hand his over to one of the weaker players because they didn't grab one from the priest! Aside from Domarus, he's probably the only one that I would actually put my life in the hands of!" She then turned towards the boss, removing Soul Fragment from the wooden floor, and pointing it directly at the boss, both hands guiding it. "You stand here today at the accusation of all of those gathered here today, you monster." Her eyes narrowed as she took a combative stance. "Against us, your judges, how do you plead?"
@Cosi@Black@Mars @Miraak the Accursed

Edited by tricolor_mina

Black chuckled at Mina's inquiry to the defendant being prosecuted on the stand. It seemed he was being sentenced by the grand jury.

“Well...after all this I probably wouldn’, t even plead the fifth. I’d probably probably plead for a fifth of vodka.” He chuckled as he thought about all the voices spewing out their savage monologues. Black didn't understand why there was so much chatter in what appeared to be a militant formation. He was too accustomed to the life of the elite branch of America's best fighting force. In honesty, he missed the professionalism of it all and doubted their was much like it to be found in a place like Aincrad. This was likened to a toxic discord chat more than a organized array of combat units.

“This is what I meant about Spartans and Skirmishers. Too much independent glory. It doesn't matter who's right if we stand divided, because no one will be left.” Black comments. “I know sure as hell, Marines don't act like this and there's a reason we're an effective fighting force. Ten times out of ten bickering on the battlefield ends in someone dying. That's why we follow the chain of command.”

Black then eyes the target. “Even with the intel we have, it is limited. It's not like anyone has actually fought it. Tactics for this battle for our squad will go as follows:

One. Identify what the deal is which the circle on the floor. If it's a threat, eliminate it.

Two. Tanks will effectively manage assaults on the beasts and focus hate. DPS will do their damnedest to monitor their hate levels. They'll report any additional features the boss has we were not aware of like phase abilities, or DoTs so we can adjust accordingly.

Three. DPS’s jobs will be to focus on identifying crucial weaknesses and resistances. Be that to a certain status effects and all other matters. They relay this information to the other party leaders.

Four: Healers are in the rear so they can monitor everything on the battlefield and keep tabs on health levels the best and observe the fight on other fronts. They serve a an advisor to the squad leader on tactics. We can start off offensively, but if we need to, we can switch to more defense maneuvers.

Five: In the event of AoEs been used excessively, I will switch to my regen shield so our healers energy resources can be focused on keeping our DPS in the fight. Meanwhile, we'll optimize our attacks on stunning the enemy efficiently. Use healing pots in increments to put less stress on the healer. Take advantage of every stun to keep yourselves alive. We got a whole DPS squad meant for dealing the damage, we only need to support. That is our squads sole purpose.

Six: In the event of a demon being spawned, we have three courses of action. If the priest himself turns into a demon, we focus on stuns because chances are he'll hit hard and wide. In the event that it's like a summon much like our familiars. Most games you have to focus down the summoned demon first. So we'll do that unless the situation determines we improvise. In the event that he summons adds, I'll tank the main boss since I'm more better geared for stuns, paralysis, and holding aggro. Cosi, I want you helping our DPS hold off the adds should that happen.

Seven: If mind control happens, we just have to focus on supporting the mind controlled players with stuns on the enemy and maintaining hate and keeping them healed. If they are hostile to us. It makes things harder, but I barely deal damage, and can stun them. Most of the ones without necklaces don't have the DPS to whittle down our defenses. I already thought of this in advance when I tailored your meals to be more defensively based than offensive, in the event that happens. However, should any hostile player attack us, Either me or someone with low damage and stuns will help keep them under control without killing them while the other tank and dps still do their jobs to the best of their abilities.

He then looks to his squad. "There. We have a plan and contigencies for if plan A doesn't work. I hope it offers some peace of mind now that we got the seven deadly sins out of the way."

@tricolor_mina

@Domarus

@Cosi

@Kyot0

@Vigilon

@Dustin

@Krysta

Edited by Black

Neo continued her lingering towards the back, waiting for the opportune moment to strike. The priest had yet to show his true colors, and doubted the protection around him had faded away. Mars was right that it was best to probe the defenses now. There was no sense in waiting if they could start the attack now. Others tried to speak reason into him or give longe speeches. As flattering as it was to see an NPC respond so well, she knew that it was still ines of code. Black was taking the downtime they still had to make sure that his team was prepared. Neo looked around to see where the rest of her team may be. Though she knew few of them, it was likely they were all of the heavy hitters, or at least for this level. That meant anyone who hung back long enough for the beginner's to probe out the boss would be the ones she was working with. They were also likely going to be loose cannons, so Neo saw little reason to try and send out any sort of rallying cry. Raising hope was meant for the masses or the scared. If these players were meant to be the ones doing the damage, they would be neither. Roman seemed content to wrap partially around he neck for now. The cold scales soothed her and let her relax a little bit more. It wasn't much, but still something to help her not become so tense. Of course, her blade was still ready to be unsheathed from her parasol at any moment.

Cosi listened intently to Black's breakdown of their battle plan and strategy. The plan seemed good and the marine wasn't missing any glaring points so Cosi decided to remain silent. He simply nodded in affirmation. The platinum blonde player checked over his equipment once more: Rose Gold, his shield, was secured on his arm, his armor, Richter, was equipped, the curved sword still felt fairly awkward in his hands but that didn't matter- if Cosi needed to he could always equip his usual arming sword. Everything seemed to be in order. He had plenty of mitigation, good accuracy and some evasion. All of that would help in the fight to come. Cosi readjusted his scarf, double checked that his cross necklace was still there, and then stood stoically with his team. 

Cosi had since turned away from Domarus and Mina. He had given Mars a curt but warm farewell and good luck, promising to see him afterwards, before leaving to stand with his team. Cosi just didn't care about what the pink haired girl had to say and unless Dom was telling them their overall attack strategy, the blonde tank didn't care what the red head had to say either. 

“Sounds like a solid plan, and back up plan. I guess we’re ready to go. We’ll just have to wait for everyone to quit playing with eachother and get ready.” He smiles. He was getting impatient, the boss was right there and no one was doing anything. “I can understand a few seconds to mentally prep ears yourself for a fight, that’s what I did in the beginning, but this is ridiculous. He’s literally waiting around while we bicker like fools. We may not need to be a perfectly coordinated team to kill him, but it’ll be better if we try. No one is your enemy except that man, so get past you’re differences and take the priest’s head.” He smiles, running his finger down his blade. This’ll do nicely. “I’m not going in until someone else goes in, I’m dumb, not stupid.” He tries to crack his neck but remembers that doesn’t exist in this game. “Great, now I feel stupid.” He says, pulling his sword up and resting it on his shield, the blade pointed directly at the priest. “I’m ready, the question is, are y’all?” He asks, looking back at his squad.

@Black

@Cosi

@Kyot0

@Krysta

@Vigilon

He just laughs and shakes his head at the @tricolor_mina's form of trying to intimidate him as he waves his hand dismissively at her rapier that she points at him from afar as he turns away from the fuming girl not caring for her words or threats finding them all hollow as he just glances towards her. Instead of defending a high level player out of level or frontline status. Do it for respect pinkette and so far Sparky there doesn't have mine. He may have that frontliners respect in some fashion, he can have everyone's respect but until he proves his worth and reason why i should respect him? i'll treat him as i see him. He says simply towards the woman. Respect and obedience is earned not given. If anything the man that has my greatest respect right now in this entire room is Black and Cosi. Black for organizing plus being from the military which earns instant respect for risking his life in the real world and Cosi since he has been a valuable friend to me and a person i'm willing to die alongside with. He says simply and ignores the comment about the necklace not even remembering if he took one or not and not caring enough to even check his inventory for such a thing as he just opens up a menu box and quickly sends a message towards a player within the room.

Spoiler

To: @Cosi @Black

Cosi asked if i had a necklace. The answer is i fully believe i don't have one on my person.

He leaves the message sort and simple as he glances towards his party as he recognizes Neo and nods towards her out of respect for the rapier user that is a mute by choice. Seeing some red headed girl, a guild leader who he knows is named Stryder. 'Interesting group choice.' he thinks as he glances around the room and nods his head and looks towards the boss with a slight grin. Well if we're the damage squad since we seemingly have the highest power in singular target and just strength i believe it would be important for us to strike second or first. First to test the boss' damage. Second if we would want to be the buffer group to see how much damage we can do versus a different group. He says towards his group and slightly outloud towards the rest of the raid to get a formulated opinion on who should go first.

Kyoto looks around to see if he can find @Neopolitan. He know’s he’s forgetting something. Looking for her he finally meets up with her. “Hey Neo you don’t have an extra Teleport Crystal I can have do you?” He looks like an idiot asking because he knows he should have one but never had the chance to get one. Looking around hoping she has more he smiles seeing the rest of her team with all the T2 players he knows that they will be find as long as everyone in the parties do their part. Looks around and see everyone there he’s not sure who most of them are but he’s heard of stories about them. He looks around seeing Demarus going around talking to everyone. Surprisingly he’s haven’t talk to Kyoto at all so he’s not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing but besides the point he feels ready for this fight.

Neo was still watching as others continued to talk. Mars nodded towards her, and seemed to address others in the group. He had likely already met a few of these players before, she didn't have that luxury. Listening in on the strategy, Neo found herself interrupted. Someone quickly spoke to her and she turned to face them. She wasn't sure if she actually recognized them from somewhere or not, but she guessed her name would be known for spreading the word of the event about to happen. They were asking for a teleport crystal, as they didn't have one. Reaching into her inventory quickly as she could, she grabbed one of the crystals she had on hand and tossed it to them. Though she didn't want to be down a crystal herself, she still had one for her own use and didn't want someone to die simply because they had no crystal. Once she saw it in his hands, Neo would turn back towards her group and listen to the strategy. She was planning on just following their lead, making sure not to fall behind and do the damage that she could. She had just figured out some of the best abilities on her weapon, but didn't know how well they would actually perform against a creature. Though she probably had the power to be on a squad like this, she was still uncertain as to whether or not she should be put in the squad with the people who were mostly full on DPS players at or near the front lines.

((1x Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal) given to @Kyot0))

Cosi is simply waiting for the battle to start, bouncing on the balls of his feet, when he here's a ping as he receives a message. He quickly opens it up and sees that is from Mars. So he didn't have a necklace on. I guess that's that theory out the window and a good thing too since I don't think Black or Dustin have a necklace. Still I'm going to go for that blood seal first turn. I don't like the vibe I'm getting from it. Cosi snaps back to reality as he hears his name spoken. He quickly turns to the sound and sees that it was Mars who said it during his conversation with the pink haired girl. He missed the first part but it seemed that he had said the only people he had respect for here were Black and himself. And he had respect for Cosi because he was a valuable friend and was willing to die alongside him. That sentence sucker punched Cosi just a little bit. Not because he didn't count the dark haired martial artist as a friend but because he hadn't known how the usually silent and calculating player felt about his interactions with the aspiring tank. To see that it was so strong was fairly surprising to Cosi. Cosi gave @Mars a salute and a lopsided grin then returned to simply staring the event boss and readying himself to attack.

@Black

Kimi made her way back to the militant guy after snapping back out of her daze, "Sorry first time doing these big raids, guess how fast we were getting on with it left me a little worried for myself." She chuckled nervously. "Is there anything you need to me to do before we get on with it?" Kimi could already hear the other wanted to get a move on while the raid. She was still a bit frigidity from being separated from Hestia, but she understood why she had to because if she was with them she would just get in the way. Kimi scanned the room and noticed that multiple people were wearing some necklaces that match. "Shoot it looks like i missed something. Can't believe i already missed something on my first raid" Kimi gave a look of disappointment  as she tried to figure out where everyone was getting them.

Black watched as the situation seemed to deescalate as he gave a sound plan of action to the team. He felt confident in the laid out plan and judging by the response to the others calming down it seemed everyone else felt better.

“Alright, good. The underlying root of all anger is fear and insecurities. That's okay. I've fought alongside a lot of scared Marines everyday. Scared of not seeing their families. Dying in some shitty desert. Blown up by taking the wrong step on a Sunday. It's alright to be scared. It's alright to be angry. Get angry. Channel that anger at your enemy. Put that passion in defending the man to the right and left of you.” Black states as he looks firmly at each and everyone of them. “Now as soon as we get the opportunity we're going to knock the hell out of this guy as fast as possible.”

He the snaps his attention to Kimi. “We got a new person that joined last minute. Kyoto is with us now. Report to Kairi over there. The bold looking beserker. You'll be part of the DPS team. I hope the food I gave you helps you out. Fight hard. Update your squad leader on your status if you don't have a necklace, she needs to be aware. We got your back.”

Black then slid out both his swords and took up an aggressive stance. “Alright, people, this is it. Second squad! We’re going to open up with DPS first. Tanks will attack last. If the DPS don't initiate paralyzations, we'll employ stuns. If they do stun them, conserve your energy. Healers, try to use those heals wisely. You'll get a feel for how to handle heals, if you aren't healing, conserve your energy. If you have a status effect use regular attacks, not high energy sword arts. We need your energy for heals in an emergency.”

@Kyot0

@Cosi

@Domarus

@Vigilon

@Dustin@Krysta

Edited by Black

The priest would become berated by the players. The harassment he could handle. Years of torment and solitude had made him emotionally capable of anything. Where had not found friends, he had found peace with the Lord. For the longest time, he perspired on what the Lord had given  to him. Then, he sought to give the same to the other people. He became a priest and spread the Lord's gift. It was then he could see, that what the people needed wasn't acceptance... what they needed was a peaceful world. He asked for the power to strike down those who disrupted the peace. He would bring peace to the people and maintain this. His only answer was to "Let Go". It was then that he decided that the Lord had no intention of assisting Humanity. He would create a god out of himself. 

He watched with a smile as the players bickered, quickly losing the formation and unity that they had when they once entered. Within five minutes they had lost everything. Since they hadn't started attacking, their only order, many were beginning to question the authority or take matters into their own hands. "EVERYONE"! he would call to each of the players. "Each of you are currently in belief that I am the enemy here.... Look at each of yourselves! Each of you are bickering like wild dogs over table scraps. If you wish to accomplish your goals then you must work together in harmony. We aren't here to fight. We are here to learn... to pray... to grow" 

Taking a few steps away from where he had stood he would tap his staff to the ground, a faint black pulse emitting from the staff. The doors to where the players had enter would firmly shut.  "I must ask you all something. Let's look  upon our own previous actions as we think for a moment. An honest person will do the very best they can do for themselves right? Let's say our person wants to make better for themselves, wants to be something greater than the average person. Is that so bad? Wouldn't it be wonderful for our person to make life better for themselves? Now, what if our person became over-ambiguous in their efforts and wanted to become more than just a person? And to do this, they would fight, take, and steal to just get them to a height in life that hadn't been reached? Could a person like that be forgiven? Can someone who has stooped to new lows to reach unimaginable heights be forgiven? tell me what you think" A notification would appear in front of everyone with two answers: Forgivable and Unforgivable. Players would be given the option to choose. 

He would stop moving, standing back from the players. He would never get them to understand his truth if they continued to bicker. It appeared that Zack and Orphir had already implanted into each of their minds that he was the bad guy. "Those fools, they never understood me, did they?" He would say under his breath. Zack and Orphir never had liked his way of thinking. He had told them that the Lord left it to them to drive humanity. He gave the humans their hand of cards and told them to play it wisely. Since they hadn't understood, he took it upon himself to change the world. The world was too far gone however, and he would completely cleanse humanity and begin anew. Human's should have never been given the gift of choice. 

All players have about 22 Hours to post what their character decides. Please only make one post per character in this period and make it clear as to what your character picked ->
Forgivable or Unforgivable. 
(In the meantime, please ensure that your first post on the tainted thread includes all buffs and equipment as well as your updated stats(including buffs). For a clear and easy way to do this, you can copy and paste a frontliners stats and then edit it to match your stats. Thank you!
Yes the Fight shall begin my next post. 

********* FINALLY! He yells out loudly as he waits for the man to finally stop talking as he slams on his finger down on "UNFORIVEABLE" as he smirks to himself as he gets low once more having awaited for this moment to finally get this dumb dialogue box out of the way as he lets his fists ignite with a red energy as he smirks as he gets into a combat ready stance as he glances towards the few players that are ready to get this over and done with. Now is the time to finally get this meaningless trivial things over with. Just give your answer, and we can than now go and attack to end this mob once and for all! We have all agreed that this waiting was useless lets finally get this fight started! I don't need to feel pity for some stupid 1's and 0's this isn't about morals this is about starting a fight and ending our opposition swiftly. He says with a grin on his face as he just keeps a constant trained eye upon the priest waiting for the Health bar to appear above the priest wanting that bar to spawn like every other aggressive mob as he wants to just run up and end the creatures life as he can see his charge kill recharge up once more. Mars not needing to wait for any command just needing to see the health bar to spawn for him to make the attack signal start to charge forward and end the creatures life in a instant. Mars' familiar igniting in flames as it glares towards the priest also prepping in firing off a stream of flames or attack while on fire.

<<Unforgivable>>

Stats

Spoiler

Level: 36
Mars:

HP:  855/855     ENG: 72/72    DMG: 20  MIT:17   ACC: 5  EVA: 5    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds  Bleed: x2(24DMG 2 turns) Paralyze:x1 [SAFEGUARDED]

Equipment:

War God's Instrument: 3 slots ACC

War God's Grace: 3 slots EVA

War God's Protection: 1 slot Savvy 2 slot Regen  T1 

SKills:

MA rank 5: +7 DMG - MOD ferocity (+1)

Fighter Familia rank 3 T2r: +6 DMG

Charge Rank 4

BR:

x5 T2 rare Healing potions

x2 T2 rare Healing potions

3 Healing potions (heals 50 HP) 

- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)

Edited by Mars

“Everyone, do us all a solid and listen to me. “ Black stated with a serious tone. “We got to think about this the main thing is that we have harmony with this. We got to beat him at his own game. He wants to see us divided. Now you got to ask yourselves...why ask these questions based on ethics that will only create division. I've had enough politics classes and ethics classes in college to know everyone has different beliefs, values, and attitudes toward different things. I'm going to ask that we don't think about this ethically but come up with a strategy based on game mechanics.

"For all we know our decisions can put us against each other. So, for this round I say, regardless of our true beliefs..let's just put unforgivable. Do NOT overthink this. Trust me NOBODY is going to lose any sleep over this at night. It’ll probably be some cheesy line about how God can forgive us when we can't believe others, blah, blah, blah. At the end of the day, we got our different reasons to bring him down. EXP, Loot, and just for the fun of a new event. So screw it. Let's just say he's unforgivable and see what happens when we say [censored] the system and vote unanimously. Maybe he'll be surprised at how in the end we stand together. That's the real test here. Trust me on this. “ Black pushes the Unforgiveable button. "This could be a trap. We could be separated based on choice for the battle. We could be pitted against each other. Don't let your sense of morality convict you to play into the man's game. F***. THE. SYSTEM. Don't overthink it. Push the unforgivable button. This has NO effect on your real life morals or values. You should have enough security and confidence in who you are to not fall prey to this manipulation. Don't be a buddy f***er. Don't be that guy or girl that messes this up. Don't be that Judas. Smash that unforgivable button!"

Black ties his Assault headband up tighter around his forehead to utilize the +3 ACC buff for more successful stuns instead of +3 damage.

Stats

Spoiler

H: 0/ 0/0/0 /0]  Black:   - HP: 450/450 // EN : 40/40 // MIT: 60// DMG: 2 // THN: 18// EVA: 2 // ACC : 5// PARA : 2 // REC 1 //

Edited by Black

After Black mentioned that she would be part of the DPS squad Kimi had no problem with it. It suited her well either way, and also what the fact that Black mentioned to report to @Kairi, Kimi couldn't help but let out a smile as knew she was gonna be paired up with a friend. Soon after the priest gave a speech to which she disregarded somewhat as Kimi already had a quest to complete, and from what Black said following that Kimi's decision was finally made up. Before dismissing herself from Black Kimi followed suit and pressed the Unforgivable button just like the others. Now that's done Kimi went on ahead to find Kairi, who wasn't to hard to find as she had a unique familiar.

"Wow, didn't think Kairi would be here. Its great that someone I know is around... Maybe after all this we can grab a snack to eat and catch up. Its been a little while." Kimi thought to herself trying to keep up a good mood as she waved Noodle to follow her. After a little while of scanning the room for Kairi, Kimi noticed a familiar little treasure chest that she knew only one person to obtain it as a familiar. As she saw her fellow fighter she waved saying, "Hello friendo, its been a while!" Kimi said with a warm smile before continuing, "Black told me to report to you saying that i would be part of the DPS team... Ohh and also I don't have a necklace."

Stats: | Kimi | Level 33 | HP 660/660 | E 66/66 | 18 DMG | EVA 5 | ACC 4 | LD 2 | MIT 25 |

Spoiler

T1 perfect damage potion: +3 dmg 
T2 perfect Mitigation Potion: +30Mit 
Evasion Snack +2EVA
+1ACC & +1 Protein(+1dmg, - 5 mit) - Black's feast item - house buff

(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

Unforgivable

Cosi was about to put down unforgivably even before Black’s whole f*** the system spiel but that did make sense. It was a game. Games has tons of questions and choices. Games with replay ability has tons of them. In the end they didn’t matter. You could usually just save right before and change your answer or just restart the game. The thing was with Aincrad there was no save or restart button. Still whatever ever they did in this death game didn’t matter. Once they got out of here back to the real world everything would be behind them. They couldn’t be held accountable. They would all be victims of a madman’s sick game. The blonde tank pressed the Unforgivable button and turned back to the rest of his team. “All of you follow Black’s instructions. If you want to discuss ideologies and ethics I’ll be happy to after the whole event is over. But right now we’ve got a boss to end.” Cosi turned back to his team. Kimi had left to join the DPS team- he didn't care or know why- but they still had Black, Vigilion, Krysta, Dustin, and Kyoto. Plenty of fire power- not as much as Mars and the other tier twos over there- good support and while Cosi didn't have howl he was sure he could draw aggro and take a couple heavy hits. 

-Unforgivable-

Battle Stats

Spoiler

Hp: 360/360 | ENG: 36/36 | DMG: 4  | MIT: 66 | THN: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | RGN: 5 (on hit, over 3 turns) [Safeguarded]

Edited by Cosi

Things went to crap as soon as Mars rushed to attack too early. This resulted in several players bickering amongst themselves, and it wasn't doing any good for anyone here. To make matters worse, there was a lot of talk that was against something Vigilon believed. He wasn't going to just remain silent and stand to the side...but first, he had to finish the conversation Krysta had started with him. "Thanks for letting me know, Jewel. I'll keep that in mind when we're about to start. I, uh...yeah. If all members of all the parties are prepared, this should be over quicker, with fewer casualties...yeah...ha... Hey, don't sweat it, Jewel, this is my first boss fight too. I might be nervous myself, but I'm trying to not let that get to me." He moved his hand to the cross necklace he was given, and he held out his hand a few inches from the item's original position, the cross of nails in the palm of his hand. "And should The Lord be with us in this battle, we will emerge victorious." That last part he had said in a softer tone. He continued to speak to Krysta. "You have no reason to worry. Just know that, since this is our first boss fight, we can give it our all, and show others what we can do, even if what we've got doesn't seem to be much here at the moment. We may not be an official Guild yet, but we are both Rising Dragons. Let's give it our best shot."

@Krysta

When he was finished speaking with(and encouraging) Krysta, he was ready to speak his mind, or heart, or both. He reacted loud and clear, and may have been in a rush to get his words out. "I get that everyone has their own opinions, but I can't just stand the truth being twisted. All kinds of people have twisted what it means to believe in and follow God, and it tears me up inside to know that many false testimonies have turned people away from him." He then looked at the boss, and pointed a finger towards him. "You, Miraak, you claim to follow God, but it's clear to me, as well as several others, including the other priests who brought us here, that you are working with demons! If there's one thing I've learned in life, human actions speak far louder than words! I look around me, and I see that you've got something sinister set up, something that clearly has to do with the Devil and his servants!" He had heard one's opinion on this matter, but he decided to stop for now, and not respond to the words that player spoke. "That's enough philosophy from me for the time being." He finished, glaring at Miraak with his intense red eyes.

@Miraak the Accursed

When the choice was brought up, Vigilon had to agree with Black that this may be a scheme of Divide and conquer. "I agree, we should remain united. As much as I'd like to say the answer is Forgivable, The choice has already been made for me If I'm to stand with the Party Leader." He pressed the word "Unforgivable", and under his breath he muttered, "Lord, forgive me for the choice I have made." He had chosen unity over belief, which brought him to mutter those words.

@Black

Stats:

Spoiler

Level:  27

HP:  540
EN:  64(Base[54], Energist[10])

Damage: 18(Martial Arts Rank 3[+5], Veriost[+6], T2 Perfect Damage potion[+6])

Mitigation: 48(Swift Endurance[+18], T2 Rare Mitigation Potion[+20], [T2] Basic Protein Shake[+10])

Accuracy: 3(Karri's Fang[+1], Bean Dip x2[+2])

Evasion: 3(Swift Endurance[+1], Ranch Dip x2[+2])

Recovery: 3(Swift Endurance[+2], Karri's Fang[+1])

Paralyze: 1(Berserker Gloves)

Bleed: 1(Berserker Gloves)

Taunt: 1(Berserker Gloves)

Active Buffs:

+30 MIT(T2 Rare Mitigation Potion[+20 MIT], [T2] Basic Protein Shake[+10 MIT])

+6 Base DMG(T2 Perfect Damage potion)

Non-critical attacks against Vigilon deal 10 unmitigated damage to attacker(T1 Immolation potion)

+2 EVA(Ranch Dip x2)

+2 ACC(Bean Dip x2)

Skills:

One handed straight sword Rank 2

Energist

Mods:  None

Extra skills: 

Meditation(Currently Unskilled, cannot be used yet)

Martial Arts Rank 3

Familiar Mastery: Fighter Rank 3

Edited by Vigilon

With what little strategy that could be formed on such short notice out of the way now, Neo watched as the priest tried to silence the group as if they were the sheep meant to follow him. Her blood curdled a little bit at it. Though this was just an NPC, she felt as though this was almost the game's creator himself asking for forgiveness. It was all the more worth cringing at because if that was the case she saw it as them placing themselves above others, as if the players are inferior to his god complex. Regardless, she felt no reason to forgive them. From a narrative standpoint, they were communing with demons when they were supposed to be a holy man. From an out of this game perspective, she didn't wish to give forgiveness to the person that had caused her so much trouble. There was no reason to do so, so she pressed the "Unforgivable" button without hesitation.

<<Unforgivable>>

Stats:

Spoiler

Battle Stats:

Spoiler

Neopolitan: lvl 28 | 560 HP | 56 ENG | 17 DMG | 69 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10/24 BLD | 8-10 Para | 1 REC [Safeguarded] [Antioxidants] [Half Burn Damage] [+3 energy regen per post]

Equipped Gear:

Spoiler
  • Malice (T2 Rapier with BLD 2, ACC 1)
  • Hardened Leather Armor (T2 light armor MIT 2, recovery 1)
  • Reinforced Parasol (T2 Shield with Paralyze 2, MIT 1)

Battle Ready Inventory:

Spoiler
  • 3x Starter healing potions (Heals 50 HP)
  • 5x T1 uncommon Health Potions (+40 HP)
  • 3x Crystal of Agile Dragon Wings (Teleport crystal)
  • Perpetuate Song (double length on all status effects for one battle)

Skills:

Spoiler
  • Weapon Skills:
    • Rapier: Grandmaster (50 SP invested): +5 Damage with Rapiers; access to rank 5 Sword Arts
      • Skill Mod: Rapier Finesse - Novice (5 SP invested); -1 energy on all sword arts with rapier (minimum 1 energy)
  • Armor Skills:
    • Light Armor: Novice (5 SP Invested): +5 MIT while wearing light armor
  • Extra Skills:
    • Martial Arts: Unlocked (no SP invested)
    • Familiar Mastery -  Fighter: Master (18 SP invested): +6 DMG (3 * tier), doesn't stack with damage enhancement and counts towards enhancement cap
    • Survival: Unlocked (no SP invested)
    • Meditation: Unlocked (no SP invested)
    • Concentration: +1 to BD on a roll (may be used after roll; 5 post CD)

Shopping:

Spoiler

Damage Potion  (950 Col)

• Item Type:  Potion
  • Effect:  Gain +1 base damage per slot. Effect lasts for one thread.

Safeguard Potion  (950 Col)

• Effect:  When applied, the next successful attack against you will do no damage. Effect lasts for one thread.

Mitigation Potion  (2150)

• Effect:  Prevent (5 per slot * Tier) damage from successful attacks against you. Effect lasts for one thread.

Perpetuate Song  (950 Col)

• Item Type:  Debuff Song
  • Effect:  When played, doubles the length of damage over time effects (Bleed/Poison/Burn, etc.) on a single target. Effect lasts for one battle.

5100 Col total

Consumables Used:

Spoiler
  • Fish with +1 Carbohydrates (+3 Energy regenerated in combat for one Thread)
  • <<Snowfrost>> (take half damage from burning effect for one thread)
  • Tofu Burger (+2 Damage, -20 MIT)
  • Small fruit salad (Antioxidants)
  • Hummus Dip (+2 ACC)
  • Spinach-Artichoke Dip (+2 EVA)
  • Damage Potion (+3 DMG)
  • Safeguard Potion (safeguarded)
  • Mitigation Potion (+30 MIT)

Dustin thinks for a minute. He asked the dumbest question I’ve ever heard. “Listen guy, making yourself better at the expense of others is unforgivable. Standing on the weak to become strong is unforgivable. There’s no question about it. You could cure cancer, but if you intentionally give people cancer to find the cure, you’re a monster.” He takes on a tone more serious than anyone has seen him take before. “For a human to become anything more than human is impossible. Gods aren’t real. Devils aren’t either. The only thing that is real is the world in front of us, and that’s why you can’t just shove people down to get to the front. Because at the front is just more people, there’s no top to reach and no bottom to fall to. But there is loss. You push someone down, they get left behind. Besides, corrupting yourself to find power and expecting to be trusted when you get it is dumb.” He says, gripping his sword as tightly as he can. He moves his hand up and selects the button labeled “UNFORGIVABLE” and looks at his team. “Are you guys ready?” He asks.

<<Unforgivable>>

battle stats

Spoiler

Dustin: 240/240 HP | 9 DMG | 37 MIT | 4 EVA | 2 ACC | 1 PARA | 1 Savvy | 1 Thorns | BH: 2