[F13-EB] Demon's Crusade (T1-2 Boss Fight)

Hazado Looked at the boss as he started to speak again all the while he spoke about forgiving someone and even if they stole and all. Hazado had his own ways of thinking and He was thinking about them, Someone can always be forgiven, after an act of great sin even. But as a person wants to be forgiven by the unforgiven they must show acts of trying acts of truth because they seek the best. As Hazado was about the press the Forgiven one he was stopped by Black saying we need to stay united, That sparked it to him stay United was something that was their plan stay together stay side by side to get one common goal. Leaving this place. He turned to @Black "Well Soldier boy, to stand united is what we need, this time I will follow, but if something is at least one piece of truth about his words off acting good, you will at least get hit once by my fist I will make sure it does not hurt tho," Hazado said as he then turned to @Sunova and smiled, "To forgive and forget, well not today as we stand side by side as one group as one Team. As one group we call our own law, OUR OWN SEEKING OF JUSTICE AND TODAY YOU ARE IN FRONT OFF THIS JUSTICE," Hazado Said facing back to the NPC @Miraak the Accursed "You may be forgiven in another life But not in this one, Today you stand as we fall upon our duty to get out of this hell, and you are standing in its way,"

<<Unforgivable>>

Stats

Spoiler

HP 360 | EN 36 | DMG 8 | MIT 50 | ACC 1 | TAU 1 | Thorn -18 | [SAFEGUARDED] |WITH BUFF

Equipment:

Pantzer Tank Heavy Armor (Mitigation 1, Thorn 2) 

Stromram Helmet Heavy Armor (Mitigation 3 ) 

Hated Trident Of The Garnet (Damage 2, Taunt 1). 

Skills:

Heavy Armor Rank 3

2H Assault Spear Rank 2

BR: 

1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage) 

5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP) 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Domarus sighed and relaxed when Miraak finally got to the point.  He saw the options and felt like there was more to this than it was letting on..  Mars had convinced everyone that the decision didn't matter as it was all ones and zeroes and nothing about morals.  However he felt like it was the reverse going on here.  The previous boss, the elven counsel, had been heavily based on the lore of that specific floor.  Much had occurred that no one had seen before.  Now they were facing a boss who gave them a choice before the fight?  He couldn't say anything now however since everyone was already pressing unforgivable.  He couldn't do anything about it.  What was worse, Black was supporting this, solidifying the decision.  He sighed with frustration before pressing the button unforgivable before he turned to the groups. 

"Right.  Everyone this is it!  Take your positions and wait for the signal!  Group one stand by me!"  Domarus drew his ax and spun it really quick before taking a stance.  He would make sure that he was right beside the tank in his party.  He wanted to ensure he kept the heat off of some of his party members.  He wanted to keep everyone as safe as possible.  He turned to @Hazado, the tank in his party.  He wasn't going to just let everyone think these fights were going to be simple every time.  He spoke softly so only he could hear him.

"Listen Hazado.  Go ahead and click unforgivable, thanks to Mars and Black's speech it's too late to go back.  But the fact of the matter is why would the boss have this question up?  It's so obvious for most people don't you think?  My guess is that each option has a different result that will occur.  I don't care much for Christianity, but I have met a few in my life.  One of them believed that everyone deserved forgiveness in the eyes of the Lord, no matter his crimes.  The reasons were complicated and ones I didn't care for at the time, but the fact remains that this question isn't as foolish and obvious as everyone believes.  It's too late to go back, but I want you to be ready.  Ready for anything understand?"

<Unforgivable>

@Miraak the Accursed

Mina watched as everyone slowly but surely began to press the <<UNFORGIVABLE>> button, her expression slowly changing to one of sadness. "Were this a different fight, in a different place... I am almost certain that you would be forgiven by several." she said quietly, "I know that we ought to remain united in our efforts, But I still feel that I am wrong for doing this..." Mina pushed the <<UNFORGIVABLE>> button herself. Her eyes darkened with tears, and she allowed her hair to fall in front of her face. "I refuse to not give someone a chance, not after what happened to me... Not like this..." she whispered, before holding her blade up towards the accused priest. "But I shall still stand with the majority, should they still vote you guilty. My friends are risking life and limb so that we can do this." she said, her voice filled with determination. "My choice is also fueled by the fact that I agree with the fact that all of us should stand united, rather than divided. I feel as though that we might not live to regret this decision after this..." She fell back beside Domarus, her blade at the ready, and her eyes filled with a grim determination. she looked over at the more experienced player. "We're all probably gonna be put through hell because this was unanimous, So I only really have one thing left to say to my teammates at this point... " she said calmly. "Don't die. Just don't die.

<<UNFORGIVABLE>>

@Domarus

Edited by tricolor_mina

Kyoto looks around seeing what people are choosing. Even though he feels like who ever this guy is should be forgiven he decided to hit the Unforgivable on the notification. Even though he doesn’t believe in it he can’t leave his comrades behind. Looking around watching everyone press it he then looks at Black and Mina knowing that the both are on the same side he then smiles to both of them as he then looks carefully at the notification to the person to the right of him seeing what it actually said. And before he knew it. It was too late. “God dammit. Why the hell are we going through this? Is this worth our time if he’s just trying to trick us in doing something we don’t want to do?” Kyoto smirks as he see’s everyone looking at him once again. He’s really making a fool of himself but he’s voicing out his opinion and he knows Itzal would probably appreciate it even if he doesn’t believe in what he believes.

<<UNFORGIVABLE>>

She would wait for the boss fight to start, finding that once again that the players were plagued with self-conflict. The Priest himself seemed to be enjoying the fact as they were already in Chaos and he hadn't even tried to cause it yet. The Priest would then try to bring everything under control by bringing up his speech. As he did, the players finally seemed to be all in agreeance. They believed the he shouldn't be forgiven. Sliding her finger over, she went to press the Unforgivable option but hesitated. She beleived that Miraak did in fact consult with demons, and Miraak admitted that he did that. While he didn't seem ashamed, it seemed to be the fact that he believed nothing was wrong. He was improving his own position, increasing his own power. She herself many times had made a decision based upon improving her own situation. Every single one of these players had, but not his extreme. Not to her extreme. Her mind returned to the point where Sey found out that she had become orange. He told her that he didn't care, he would love her anyway and forgive her. She had killed Ali to gain a ring that would increase her hiding ability, not that she would be using it, but just to have the item if needed. 

She would silently press the <<Forgive Option>>, sighing as she did. If she didn't forgive him, then she aknowledged her own actions as unforgivable. She had done terrible things, and it seemed that a mistake made was unforgivable by those around her. She wouldn't be forgiven in the future and she would have to remember that. Taking a breath, she would wait for the battle to begin. 

<<Forgive>> 
Correct Stats in the Tainted Thread. 

The priest would await as the players would choose their answers. This time, instead of answering the players he remained in silence as they chose their answers. He wanted their honest valid opinion, he didn't want to force their answers upon them. What they didn't understand, he didn't envision a world without choice, he envisioned a world in which only the correct choices were possible. Choices were made humanity what it was, but it also allowed humanity to stray off to the path of good or evil. His goal was to remove the path of evil from the choice list. As a few minutes passed, the Priest would begin to interact again. Closing his eyes with a smile, no words would be heard from him for an entire minute. "Let's see shall we?" A few seconds would pass and his eyes would open, his eyes becoming filled with a mixture of rage and disappointment. Looking on to the players, he would state for a second. Some of them hadn't replied,but a large portion dd. Most of those whom had chose that eh was unforgivable. A mask of pain and anger would contort his face, his calm and cool nature quickly fading. 

"I hoped that I would be faced with a reasonable crowd with kindness and forgiveness in their hearts. It would appear that I am mistaken. So far, I have only allowed those true of heart and pure of spirit contribute to my cause. Only those who understood and wished to cleanse the world we walk upon. Currently, we are so close to our goal. With the power to completely control the power of the unholy, I am so very close to grasping the power I need to cleanse this land from SIn and return it to its true state. Leviticus 16:30, for it is on this day that atonement shall be made for you to cleanse you; you will be clean from all your sins before the Lord. It really is a shame that I have stooped to a such a low that I would dare use the undeserving for my sacrifices" Taking a breath he would close his eyes. "Farewell, bearers of sin" 

Three Health bars would appear above him as he raised his Arch Priest's staff. A dark aura would surround the polearm and his left eye would begin to emit an unholy flame. He would call out a cry and the heavy atmosphere would set in, players without the cross finally feeling their debuffs, along with changes depending on what they chose. Slamming the bottom of his staff onto the ground a high level of energy would emit before waves of flame would reach out to the players, engulfing them quickly. The flames would quickly subside, leaving the players singed and damaged. Chuckling, he would finally comment to the non-believers. His vice was now lower, and sounded as if many voices were speaking at once. "If you aren't going to believe in any god, believe in me and my power. This is a mere fraction of what I shall achieve. I will ravage this world, return it to ashes before rebuilding and marking myself as its god. The Lord has no care for Humanity, why would he be fit to rule it"? Chuckling darkly he would raise his weapon again. "Well, you all were waiting on attacking, go ahead. See what you really amount to something with real power" 

Group has until Sunday - 8:00 P.M EST to post

Actions

Majority Players Chose: <<Unforgivable>> - Consequence: Archmage's Wrath Activated! (Auto-hit)
Deals (T2 - 125 DMG, T1-60) DMG and causes 2 turns of burn (T2-24,T1-12)
DMG TABLE

Spoiler

Domarus :Safeguarded
Hazado : 60-44=16 DMG Taken
Sunova: 60-12=48 DMG Taken
Mina : 60-15=45 DMG

Aereth: 125-42=83 DMG Taken
Dazia: 60-23=37 DMG taken

Cosi: Safeguard
Black: 60-54=6 DMG
Krysta: 60-28=32 DMG
Kyoto: 60-21=39 DMG
Viglion: 125-58= 77 DMG Taken
Dustin: 60-41=19 DMG Taken

Kairi: Safeguarded
Hidden: Safeguarded
Stryder: Safeguarded
Mars: Safeguarded
Neopolitan: Safeguarded
Kimi: 125-0=125 DMG taken

Players who chose: <<Unforgivable>>
Receive Buff - Sharpness - Increases Base DMG by 2 for the next two turns
Receive Debuff - Soften - Decreases Mitigation by 10 for the next two turns

Players who chose: <<Forgivable>>
Receive Buff - Safeguard -Safeguarded
Receive Debuff - Weaken - Decreases Base DMG by 2 for the next two turns

Players who didn't choose:
No changes

<<Miraak - The Accursed>> Stats
(Players please note that Mitigation and DMG effects the different tiers differently to give Tier One players a slightly better chance. Please ensure you sue the correct MIT for your Tier when attacking)

Spoiler

HP:
[                                                          ]
[                                                          

MIT: Tier One Players: 25 // Tier Two Players: 50
ACC: 2
EVA: 1

Boss Room Effects:

Unholy Ground : Players lose 1 base damage, 6 Mitigation, 2 stealth points, and 5% total health healed. Effects those without the Event Item. 
Blessing of Angel's Point : Rank Four and below Sword Arts do not cost any energy. (May use R4- SA's even with 0 EN, must have unlocked Sword Arts to use them) 
Curse of Angel's Point : All Sword Arts have a Cooldown of 1 RP Post after use 

Attacks
1. [CD: 1-6] Undiscovered - Undiscovered
2. [CD: 7-10] Undiscovered - Undiscovered
3. [CD:11-12] Undiscovered - Undiscovered

Passive Abilities
Undiscovered- Undiscovered

<<Players Stats>>
(Please Ensure that your stats are correct and send a message to @Morgenstern if they aren't! (ALSO NOTE THE BOSS ROOM EFFECT HOLY GROUND THAT DEBUFFS CHARACTERS WITHOUT THE EVENT ITEM) 

Spoiler

Party One
[H:0] @Domarus: 840/840 HP // 84/84 EN // 21 DMG | 92 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 4 REC | 1 TAUNT | [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Hazado   346/360 HP // 36/36 EN // DMG 7 | MIT 44 | ACC 1 | TAUNT 1 | Thorn -18 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Sunova   :  
192/240 HP //  24/24 EN // DMG 3 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 | MIT 12[12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Mina195/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 15 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 3 BH | 1 BLD [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Aereth897/980 HP // 98/98 EN // 17 DMG | 42 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 EVA | Thorn - 10 [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Dazia203/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 6 DMG | 23 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]

Party Two
[H:0] Cosi : 360/360 HP //  36/36 EN // DMG: 4  | MIT: 66 | THN: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | RGN: 5 | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Black 444/450 HP // 40/40 EN // DMG: 1| MIT:54 | THN: 18 | EVA: 2 | ACC : 5 |PARA : 2  | REC 1 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Krysta : 328/360 HP // 36/36 EN // 7 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Kyoto : 281/320 HP // 32/32 EN // 8 DMG | 21 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Keen [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Vigilion : 463/540 HP //64/64 EN // 18 DMG | 48 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC | 9-10 Para | 1 BLD | 1 Taunt [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Dustin: 221/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 41 MIT | 4 EVA | 3 ACC | 1 PARA | 1 Savvy | 9 Thorns | BH: 2 [12 DMG 2/2]

Party Three
[H:0] Kairi : 640/640 HP // 64/64 EN // 20 DMG | 90 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 Para | 1 TNT [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Hidden : 720/720 HP // 70/70 EN // 18 DMG | 58 MIT | 5 ACC | 3 EVA | 8 Holy DMG| 1 HIDE [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Stryder :  700/700 HP // 70/70 EN // 17 DMG | 86 Mit | ACC  7 | EVA  6  [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Mars :  855/855 HP // 72/72 EN // MIT:11 |  DMG: 19 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 5  |  Savvy: 1|  10 REG |  [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Neopolitan : 560/560 HP // 56/56 ENG // 17 DMG | 70 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 BLD | 2 Para | 1 REC [Half Burn Damage] [Event Item]  
[H:0] Kimi : 
535/660 HP // 66/66 EN // 13 DMG | 0 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | [24 DMG 2/2]

Domarus watched as the false priest opened his eyes and was immediately filled with rage and disappointment.  This was what he truly was.  He then began to speak up, mentioning how he had hoped he was facing a reasonable and forgiving crowd.  Domarus however knew better.  Humanity as a whole was corrupt and wanted power over other things.  If this npc was a real individual who was manipulating the masses and working with demons, then people would be hesitant to forgive him in general, quick to condemn him at worst, and at best want to forgive him despite all the evil he had done, and is doing.  The majority would always lean towards the darkness and Domarus knew this better than most.  All it took were very careful words.  The people were told he was the enemy, and so they react with haste.  Mars caring about nothing but destruction.  As Domarus expected, there were consequences for their decision and all players received an instant hit, Domarus receiving no damage due to his safeguard.  He grit his teeth in anger towards Mars and Cosi for sending them down this path in the first place.  However there was a benefit.  They all received a temporary damage buff, so he planned to use it while he could.

"From now on if another choice appears, Listen to what your party leaders decide on!  Do not act recklessly!!"  He looked back at the boss and thought quickly.  "Sunova!  We're good on energy so far, focus on healing everyone first!  If anyone has a healing item either use it on Sunova or toss her one!  We need to keep her health up as much as possible!  Everyone else, use your highest sword art and use that bonus damage you've received!  Kyoto, can you use a stun sword art on the boss?  Try and keep it pinned down enough if we can."  Domarus activated charge and shot at the false priest, swinging his massive black ax at the boss, spinning it so that it struck him multiple times.  After he had landed his hits, he leaped back, satisfied with the damage he had inflicted thus far.  This would be a hard battle he knew...

"Now let's win this fight!"

OOC - Everyone make sure to apply the burn damage to your character in your post.  T2 players receive 24 damage.  T1 players receive 12

ID#  107872  BD:  7+5-1=11   23+5x14-50=342 damage   Explode Catapult  -14+2=16 energy

Spoiler

Party One
[H:0] Domarus  816/840 HP // 68/84 EN // 21 DMG | 92 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 4 REC | 1 TAUNT | [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Hazado   346/360 HP // 36/36 EN // DMG 7 | MIT 44 | ACC 1 | TAUNT 1 | Thorn -18 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Mina195/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 15 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 3 BH | 1 BLD [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Aereth897/980 HP // 98/98 EN // 17 DMG | 42 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 EVA | Thorn - 10 [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Dazia203/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 6 DMG | 23 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]

Party Two
[H:0] Cosi : 360/360 HP //  36/36 EN // DMG: 4  | MIT: 66 | THN: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | RGN: 5 | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Black 444/450 HP // 40/40 EN // DMG: 1| MIT:54 | THN: 18 | EVA: 2 | ACC : 5 |PARA : 2  | REC 1 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Krysta : 328/360 HP // 36/36 EN // 7 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Kyoto : 281/320 HP // 32/32 EN // 8 DMG | 21 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Keen [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Vigilion : 463/540 HP //64/64 EN // 18 DMG | 48 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC | 9-10 Para | 1 BLD | 1 Taunt [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Dustin: 221/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 41 MIT | 4 EVA | 3 ACC | 1 PARA | 1 Savvy | 9 Thorns | BH: 2 [12 DMG 2/2]

Party Three
[H:0] Kairi : 640/640 HP // 64/64 EN // 20 DMG | 90 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 Para | 1 TNT [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Hidden : 720/720 HP // 70/70 EN // 18 DMG | 58 MIT | 5 ACC | 3 EVA | 8 Holy DMG| 1 HIDE [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Stryder :  700/700 HP // 70/70 EN // 17 DMG | 86 Mit | ACC  7 | EVA  6  [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Mars :  855/855 HP // 72/72 EN // MIT:11 |  DMG: 19 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 5  |  Savvy: 1|  10 REG |  [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Neopolitan : 560/560 HP // 56/56 ENG // 17 DMG | 70 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 BLD | 2 Para | 1 REC [Half Burn Damage] [Event Item]  

(OOC: Updated Stats Sent to Morgenstern)

It was clear to Dazia that some of the players, including Mars, wanted to get this fight on already. Sometimes, patience would make things go more smoothly, and in a situation like this, patience was needed. When Miraak presented the question to the players, Mars was the first to react. Everyone followed him for the sake of unity. Dazia could understand if it was to avoid any bickering, but what would happen if the wrong choice was made? Eventually, the Boss made his reaction to everyone's choice. Dazia had abstained in hopes of not receiving any consequence, but that was for naught, as a wave of fire singed everyone in the room, excluding those who were safeguarded. She looked at her HP, saw that she had a status ailment as well as damage, and she glared at Mars, her gaze cold and unforgiving. "Why that reckless, self-centered, destruction-loving..." She opened her mouth to speak, and there were no kind words for Mars. "YOU RECKLESS FOOL! You now have your fight, are you happy now? Your actions have been nothing but trouble since we stepped foot in here! You thought it was all just get in and fight, that there were no morals involved, well you were wrong, d***it! You made your choice, and some of us chose the same to avoid any more bickering with you...and now we ALL have to pay the price, because some d**n warmonger never thought before he acted! If I had the stats and skills required to do so, and if this game didn't threaten our lives, this would be the part where I would kill you where you stand, you d**n reckless idiot!!!!"

@Mars

She then turned her attention to the boss, and her aggression had not run out just yet. "And you!" She drew her weapon. "I'm not going to just stand around any longer... SO WHY DON'T I JUST CRUCIFY YOU?" She rushed for the boss and attacked with the Sword Art, Crucifixion. She may have not done much damage, but she knew she wasn't fighting alone.

ID#107871 BD: 5+3-1=7(Hit)

Crucifixion: 9x6-25=29 damage

Burn Damage: Dazia takes 12 Damage

Spoiler

Party One
[H:0] Domarus  840/840 HP // 68/84 EN // 21 DMG | 92 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 4 REC | 1 TAUNT | [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:1] Dazia: 206/240 HP // 18/24 EN // 9 DMG | 38 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 1/2]

Party Two
[H:0] Vigilon : 463/540 HP //64/64 EN // 18 DMG | 48 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC | 9-10 Para | 1 BLD | 1 Taunt [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]

Party Three

Edited by Dazia

Hazado Listens too what the group is saying and looks at the Dragonborn Spin-off closely as Dom then moves up to him saying something about getting ready giving him a sort thumbs up and started to get ready in his attack position ready to attack the boss at any time. As then the options disappear and the boss came to his point finally getting to what he wanted to say. before showing his true nature and attacking the group with an AoE attack Hitting almost everyone even giving everyone burn damage. "Darn it, Smug Face really Like to heat things up doesn't he," He says before looking at a small duff he seemed to have and getting a grin off his face. Hazado charged To the Boss with his Trident in front off him and attack him. "Time to remove that smug off your face," He said before hitting the boss with quite a powerful trust into the boss but not as much as his party leader, but it seemed like Hazado's Hate with the boss went Up and his Smiled under his Helmet "Oi, Cheap spin-off, Look at me, It is me who you want," He said as Hazado's hate went up more than the rest of his part.

ID# 107878 BD 7+1=8 HIT | 7+2=9*4= 36 DMG - 24 MIT = 12 DMG Mighty Charge | 36-4=32 EN | Burn DMG 12

Spoiler

Party One
[H:0] Domarus   840/840 HP // 68/84 EN // 21 DMG | 92 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 4 REC | 1 TAUNT | [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:2] Hazado   334/360 HP // 32/36 EN // DMG 7 | MIT 44 | ACC 1 | TAUNT 1 | Thorn -18 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Sunova   :  
192/240 HP //  24/24 EN // DMG 3 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 | MIT 12[12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Mina195/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 15 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 3 BH | 1 BLD [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Aereth897/980 HP // 98/98 EN // 17 DMG | 42 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 EVA | Thorn - 10 [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:1] Dazia: 206/240 HP // 18/24 EN // 9 DMG | 38 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 1/2]

Party Two
[H:0] Cosi : 360/360 HP //  36/36 EN // DMG: 4  | MIT: 66 | THN: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | RGN: 5 | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Black 444/450 HP // 40/40 EN // DMG: 1| MIT:54 | THN: 18 | EVA: 2 | ACC : 5 |PARA : 2  | REC 1 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Krysta : 328/360 HP // 36/36 EN // 7 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Kyoto : 281/320 HP // 32/32 EN // 8 DMG | 21 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Keen [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Vigilon : 463/540 HP //64/64 EN // 18 DMG | 48 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC | 9-10 Para | 1 BLD | 1 Taunt [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Dustin: 221/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 41 MIT | 4 EVA | 3 ACC | 1 PARA | 1 Savvy | 9 Thorns | BH: 2 [12 DMG 2/2]

Party Three
[H:0] Kairi : 640/640 HP // 64/64 EN // 20 DMG | 90 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 Para | 1 TNT [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Hidden : 720/720 HP // 70/70 EN // 18 DMG | 58 MIT | 5 ACC | 3 EVA | 8 Holy DMG| 1 HIDE [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Stryder :  700/700 HP // 70/70 EN // 17 DMG | 86 Mit | ACC  7 | EVA  6  [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Mars :  855/855 HP // 72/72 EN // MIT:11 |  DMG: 19 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 5  |  Savvy: 1|  10 REG |  [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Neopolitan : 560/560 HP // 56/56 ENG // 17 DMG | 70 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 BLD | 2 Para | 1 REC [Half Burn Damage] [Event Item]  
535/660 HP // 66/66 EN // 13 DMG | 0 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | [24 DMG 2/2]

A strange feeling enveloped Mina as she stood alongside Domarus, and a shiver ran down her spine. A blast of flames soared at everyone, and Mina let out a yelp of pain as she was hit for 47 damage from the priest, in addition to being burned. It nearly knocked her to her knees, though she managed to hold her ground before going back into her combative stance. She had a vicious smirk on her face as she saw the special effect of a critical splash onto her blade. It was an incredible feeling to be able to get critical alongside the extra damage granted to her by the effect of choosing Unforgivable. "The jury has come to their Verdict, I suggest that you go ahead and plead guilty, Priest." she said icily, before slamming into the priest with the attack <<Crucifixion>>. "Na, naa... A fitting attack for a traitorous priest, is it not? The Jury states that you are GUILTY of your crimes" Mina smirked as the bleed effect splashed onto the Priest, red particles spurting from the inflicted injuries, and she retreated over to Domarus, a dark smile on her face. "Naa, Domarus." she said, turning to the veteran Frontliner. "If we finish early with this monster and we're all able to leave, could you do me a favor and deliver this necklace to Morgenstern? I know that Itzal probably grabbed one, so I'm not to worried about him. but I think that Morgenstern might have missed one in his distracted state..."

ID 107879: Attack: R3 SA - Crucifixion (6*(5+3+2[From Unforgivable effect]+2[Crit])-25=47 DMG+ Bleed is active!)

Spoiler

Party One
[H:0] Domarus  :  816/840 HP // 68/84 EN // 21 DMG | 92 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 4 REC | 1 TAUNT | [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Hazado   : 346/360 HP // 36/36 EN // DMG 7 | MIT 44 | ACC 1 | TAUNT 1 | Thorn -18 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Sunova   :  192/240 HP //  24/24 EN // DMG 3 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 | MIT 12[12 DMG 2/2]
[H:2] @Mina: 183/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 15 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 3 BH | 1 BLD [Event Item] [12 DMG 1/2]
[H:0] @Aereth: 897/980 HP // 98/98 EN // 17 DMG | 42 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 EVA | Thorn - 10 [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:1] Dazia: 206/240 HP // 18/24 EN // 9 DMG | 38 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 1/2]

Party Two
[H:0] Cosi : 360/360 HP //  36/36 EN // DMG: 4  | MIT: 66 | THN: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | RGN: 5 | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Black : 444/450 HP // 40/40 EN // DMG: 1| MIT:54 | THN: 18 | EVA: 2 | ACC : 5 |PARA : 2  | REC 1 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Krysta : 328/360 HP // 36/36 EN // 7 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Kyoto : 281/320 HP // 32/32 EN // 8 DMG | 21 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Keen [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Vigilon : 463/540 HP //64/64 EN // 18 DMG | 48 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC | 9-10 Para | 1 BLD | 1 Taunt [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Dustin: 221/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 41 MIT | 4 EVA | 3 ACC | 1 PARA | 1 Savvy | 9 Thorns | BH: 2 [12 DMG 2/2]

Party Three
[H:0] Kairi : 640/640 HP // 64/64 EN // 20 DMG | 90 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 Para | 1 TNT [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Hidden : 720/720 HP // 70/70 EN // 18 DMG | 58 MIT | 5 ACC | 3 EVA | 8 Holy DMG| 1 HIDE [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Stryder :  700/700 HP // 70/70 EN // 17 DMG | 86 Mit | ACC  7 | EVA  6  [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Mars :  855/855 HP // 72/72 EN // MIT:11 |  DMG: 19 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 5  |  Savvy: 1|  10 REG |  [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Neopolitan : 560/560 HP // 56/56 ENG // 17 DMG | 70 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 BLD | 2 Para | 1 REC [Half Burn Damage] [Event Item]  
[H:0] Kimi : 535/660 HP // 66/66 EN // 13 DMG | 0 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | [24 DMG 2/2]

Edited by tricolor_mina

It was getting Started and the one thing On Su's mind was only getting focused on the boss. SHe did not care for what he had to say but it was really getting quite as Miraak seemed to then Use an attack and attacks the whole group and deals damage to everyone and giving everyone Burn damage as well. soon after that, she gets an order from Domarus to get to healing and she gives a short noded to him. Looking at her party members health and while still holding her katana with both hands and moves over to @tricolor_mina And puts her hand on her shoulder healing her. Sunova hand began to give a slow Glow and heals up Mina for an attack before she gets herself into Burning Damage and she gives Mina a smile, "Be save now, Okay," She said and moved behind her just to make sure she was not getting a full hit from the boss or even something else.

healing @tricolor_mina For 8% of party member’s maximum HP | 19 HP Healed | 5% of  healing done | 0 EN

Spoiler

Party One
[H:0] Domarus   840/840 HP // 68/84 EN // 21 DMG | 92 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 4 REC | 1 TAUNT | [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:2] Hazado   334/360 HP // 32/36 EN // DMG 7 | MIT 44 | ACC 1 | TAUNT 1 | Thorn -18 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Sunova   :  
[H:0] Mina  : 214/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 15 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 3 BH | 1 BLD [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Aereth897/980 HP // 98/98 EN // 17 DMG | 42 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 EVA | Thorn - 10 [24 DMG 2/2]

Party Two
[H:0] Black 444/450 HP // 40/40 EN // DMG: 1| MIT:54 | THN: 18 | EVA: 2 | ACC : 5 |PARA : 2  | REC 1 | [12 DMG 2/2]

Party Three

Edited by Sunova

Stalking around in the dark, the brunette finally decided to leave his thoughts behind and just focused on the battle. He needed the experience more than anything right now since this fight would surely push him into the tier three realm, where he would finally be able to go toe to toe with the strongest and most dangerous players in Aincrad. Sooner or later even the Laughing Coffin wouldn't be able to touch him anymore and then he would finally be able to start to lay waste on them, oh boy was he looking forward to that moment. He would assassinate his way through their ranks until he would find the two players he had been looking for ever since...

In that moment an opportunity arose, and the brunette burst out of his hiding point striking the distracted boss monster directly into his back. No point in attempting to dodge. His strikes were fast, precise and deadly. After finishing the sword art, he felt the cooldown finally starting to set in and retreated behind the safe lines of their redhead tank. "Let's prepare for the counter attack, he won't be holding back." he said to @Domarus

ID# 107881 results:
Battle: 3 (Ignored because Surprise Attack)

Damage: (18+2(Surprise Attack Ass.)+3(Charge))*14= 322-50=272 DMG

Spoiler

Party One
[H:0] Sunova   :  
[H:0] Mina  : 214/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 15 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 3 BH | 1 BLD [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Aereth: 873/980 HP // 98/98 EN // 18 DMG | 42 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 EVA | Thorn - 10 [24 DMG 1/2]

Party Two

Party Three

(Please be aware of boss room effects!)

The players would immediately begin assaulting him, attacking him with full force. He would watch as the apparent leader of the group would get ready to attack. Smirking, he held his staff in front of him, waiting for him to approach. He would have to outwit the man, moving underneath or over his attack and then strike from behind. It was then that the man caught a large burst in speed as he charged towards him. Surprise swept over the boss's face as a axe would begin swinging at him, striking over and over again. He would manage to block the last attack but doing so wold cause him to pushed back substantially, his foe retreating before he could counter. The man had been a lot faster than predicted, even with the enhancements he had already undergone he had been unable to dodge. He would step forward, nodding to himself. He had a duty, a duty to cleanse mankind. 

He would hear more shouting before his attention was called by a black-haired woman. She told him that she wasn't going to stand around any longer and that she was going to Crucify him. A grin would catch his face. This girl's movements were easily able to be seen without a charge. It would be more than easy to knock her out here while she tried to attack him. As she came into range however, a shout from his left would divert his attention, a rapier hitting from his right and a trident from his left. Growling, he would pull away from the players but another player would catch wind, striking in his middle multiple times. Before he could do anything, he weapon would slash across his back, dealing a considerable amount more of damage, his health bar slipping down a bit. 

As he stood, he was then taunted by the Pink haired girl to tell him that he was guilty of his crimes. A smirk would cross his face. "It may be true that I have committed many sins in the rise of power, but i've been promised the dawn of a new world, a better world. A world of peace and kindness where no little boy has to endure life as if it were his punishment" 

Kicking off the ground, he would head towards the player with the trident. A dark aura would once more envelop the man's body, the fire returning to his right eye. Having gained enough speed, he would use his staff to polevault him towards the player, the boss beginning to spin through the air before landing behind the player. With quick motions and powerful thrusts, he would thrust his staff many times in the back of the player, the last one heavily focused on the right to turn the player around towards him. He would spin the weapon on both sides of his body before attacking the player with a powerful two-handed swing of his staff, knocking the player off of his feet and onto the ground. He would wince from the thorns but take no time to back away from the group of players. With a single leap, he had returned to where he previously had been attacked. In secret, he would marvel at his newfound power. This was only a glimpse of what he had been promised. To understand how much better he could become was truly amazing. 

ID: 107982
CD:6 ~ Use Batter - Single Target (Most Hate) 
LD:11 - Share of Highest Hate Roll decides among which to attack
             Domarus: LD:1-6
             Hazado   : LD:7-12
       Tricolor _Mina : LD:13-18
             Reroll        : LD:19-20

BD:6+2=8. Non-critical Attack: Hazado's Thorns activated. Received 10 DMG
75-(44-10(Soften)=34) = 41 DMG dealt. 

Spoiler

HP:
[                             

Boss Room Effects:

Unholy Ground : Players lose 1 base damage, 6 Mitigation, 2 stealth points, and 5% total health healed. Effects those without the Event Item. 
Blessing of Angel's Point : Rank Four and below Sword Arts do not cost any energy. (May use R4- SA's even with 0 EN, must have unlocked Sword Arts to use them) 

Attacks
1. [CD: 1-6] Batter-
Strikes the target with the most hate multiple times dealing (T2 - 150 or T1 - 75) DMG

Passive Abilities

<<Players Stats>>

Spoiler

Party One
[H:2] Domarus   816/840 HP // 68/84 EN // 21 DMG | 92 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 4 REC | 1 TAUNT | [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:2] Hazado   293/360 HP // 32/36 EN // DMG 7 | MIT 44 | ACC 1 | TAUNT 1 | Thorn -18 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:2] Mina  : 214/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 15 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 3 BH | 1 BLD [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:1] Aereth: 873/980 HP // 84/98 EN // 18 DMG | 42 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 EVA | Thorn - 10 [24 DMG 1/2]
[H:1] Dazia: 191/240 HP // 18/24 EN // 9 DMG | 38 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 1/2]

Party Two
[H:0] @Cosi : 360/360 HP //  36/36 EN // DMG: 4  | MIT: 66 | THN: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | RGN: 5 | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0]  @Black444/450 HP // 40/40 EN // DMG: 1| MIT:54 | THN: 18 | EVA: 2 | ACC : 5 |PARA : 2  | REC 1 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0]  @Krysta328/360 HP // 36/36 EN // 7 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Kyot0 : 281/320 HP // 32/32 EN // 8 DMG | 21 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Keen [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Vigilon : 463/540 HP //64/64 EN // 18 DMG | 48 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC | 9-10 Para | 1 BLD | 1 Taunt [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Dustin: 221/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 41 MIT | 4 EVA | 3 ACC | 1 PARA | 1 Savvy | 9 Thorns | BH: 2 [12 DMG 2/2]

Party Three

After the wave of fire washed over Cosi, the blonde haired tank watched as Domarus, Hazado, and their group rushed forward to smash into the event boss. Domarus and the orange player- wait when had there been a orange player here?- both did massive amounts of damage to the corrupted priest. Cosi was still hung up on the orange player when he realized that just as the first group had finished their assault, the priest would float off the ground, eyes ablaze, and then attack Haz with a barrage of staff blows culminated with a massive two handed blow. Cosi winced slightly. That blow had been powerful but while it looked painful, Cosi knew that Haz could handle it. Cosi was pretty sure that the spear user could handle a lot more then he could. Cosi shook himself out of his thoughts and then charged forward. Fire still singed licked at his flesh but he ignored it and ran forward. I doubt I'll do any significant damage to this boss but there's always that off chance that I paralyze it.  And of course I need to distract him so that he focuses on me. As the white blonde tank rushed forward he took about a second to drag his sabaton and his curved blade through the blood seal on the ground, breaking it. Just as a precaution. Then he kept moving, swinging the ungainly sword up into an offensive position, and then thrusting it into the priest's unprotected side. The blade pierced the priest's cloak and its health bar ticked down by a tick. After that Cosi, took a step back- Shield I swear if I die from this-and flung both arms wide open. I may not have the howl skill but if this boss has a good NPC AI I can interact with him and maybe honest to goodness just taunt him. It was a long shot but hey, why not. "Hey! Mirrak! If you're so strong and all powerful come hit me! Turn me to ash or whatever power your demons have given you! I might be the least powerful person here but I doubt you can kill me!" Cosi shouted at the boss, arms wide open, practically inviting death and destruction, all while in his head he pleaded, I swear if I die here. That would just be... dumb. 

ID# 108057- 

BD: 6+2-1= 7- hit

3+2 dmg- 25 mit= 1 dmg!

12 damage taken from burn: Regen Proc- 5 health next turn

Spoiler

Party One
[H:2] Domarus   816/840 HP // 68/84 EN // 21 DMG | 92 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 4 REC | 1 TAUNT | [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:2] Hazado   293/360 HP // 32/36 EN // DMG 7 | MIT 44 | ACC 1 | TAUNT 1 | Thorn -18 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:2] Mina  : 214/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 15 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 3 BH | 1 BLD [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:1] Aereth: 873/980 HP // 84/98 EN // 18 DMG | 42 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 EVA | Thorn - 10 [24 DMG 1/2]
[H:1] Dazia: 191/240 HP // 18/24 EN // 9 DMG | 38 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 1/2]

Party Two
[H:1] Cosi : 348/360 HP //  35/36 EN // DMG: 4  | MIT: 66 | THN: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | RGN: 5 | [Event Item] [12 DMG 1/2]
[H:0]  Black444/450 HP // 40/40 EN // DMG: 1| MIT:54 | THN: 18 | EVA: 2 | ACC : 5 |PARA : 2  | REC 1 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0]  Krysta: 328/360 HP // 36/36 EN // 7 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Kyot0: 281/320 HP // 32/32 EN // 8 DMG | 21 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Keen [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Vigilon : 463/540 HP //64/64 EN // 18 DMG | 48 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC | 9-10 Para | 1 BLD | 1 Taunt [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]

Party Three

Dustin smiles, watching everyone fight made him happy, seeing all the different styles and attacks. Like a symphony of sword arts, he watched, listening to the swipe of every sword, the shout of every player, like a fight he had never seen before. He closes his eyes and gives an almost maniacal smirk. So, this is what beauty is... it’s nice. His blade begins to glow blue and his eyes lock onto the priest as he attacks the other player. “Damn, I could’ve stopped that.” He says to himself clenching the fist hidden behind the point of his shield. He and his blue sword launched in like a rocket, Dustin rolled, slashing downwards at an angle then finishing the roll to his feet and completing a V shape on the Priest’s chest. The boy having finished his attack runs back to the crowd of other players with a huge smile on his face. That smile disappears as he feels a warmth in his body and he sees his health drop. I was right, this is gonna be fun. The warm sensation combined with the true unadulterated fear of death, it’s nice. Almost like it was two years ago, when any monster on floor one could kill you in about 7 hits. This one is more fun, not because there’s more people, but because it’s everyone’s decision whether any of us live to see tomorrow. He laughs.

ID: 107984

BD: 6 + 3 = 9 - 1 = 8

Dustin uses Vertical Arc

(5 + 3(Damage Potion) + 2(unforgivable effect)) * 4(Vertical Arc) = 40 - 25 = 15 DMG

Spoiler

Party One

Party Two
[H:0] @Cosi : 360/360 HP //  36/36 EN // DMG: 4  | MIT: 66 | THN: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | RGN: 5 | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0]  @Black444/450 HP // 40/40 EN // DMG: 1| MIT:54 | THN: 18 | EVA: 2 | ACC : 5 |PARA : 2  | REC 1 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0]  @Krysta328/360 HP // 36/36 EN // 7 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Kyot0 : 281/320 HP // 32/32 EN // 8 DMG | 21 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Keen [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Vigilon : 463/540 HP //64/64 EN // 18 DMG | 48 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC | 9-10 Para | 1 BLD | 1 Taunt [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Dustin: 211/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 41 MIT | 4 EVA | 3 ACC | 1 PARA | 1 Savvy | 9 Thorns | BH: 2 [12 DMG 1/2]

Party Three

Edited by Dustin

Black began to read the room as the confident first squad bravely advanced despite the damage that was hurled forth by the beast's demonic wrath. Black heard Domarus give an order to a person in his squad. However, Kyoto had switched squads, so Black decided to be decisive. He realized his unit was moving forward like a bunch of blood crazed beserkers.

Black tried to use this momentum to drive him further, but his body succumbed to this overwhelming heavy sensation as he looked to his status bar that showed multiple crippling debuffs.

‘It feels so heavy...like...wearing a hundred pound rucksack and climbing a mountain…' Black thought as he stared the target down.

“This level of pain might break the normal man's fighting spirit. But I bet Kayaba didn't consider that he'd be up against a Marine. I've hiked over 30 miles with over a hundred pounds of gear on my back…” Black valiantly charges forward, his first steps a bit sluggish as if their were a magnetic field pulling each step to the ground. “I've hiked up muddy and sandy mountains...carrying a God damn upper receiver of a .50 Cal machine gun with quarter sized blisters on my feet in desert sun without a drop of water!”

Black whipped his blade back and charged his sword art, Fell Crescent, into a vicious uppercut aimed right at Miraak's jaw. “Semper Fi, mother*****r!”

As the blow cracks upon the jaw, it would initiate a stun effect and Black took the liberty to issue out a few commands.

“Okay, so he can get stunned. Great. We bought ourselves some time. Don't waste energy on stuns until that stun cooldown goes away. Knock the hell out of him! Doc, patch up Vigilon! “ Black called out swiftly.

@Kyot0

@Vigilon

@Cosi

@Krysta

@Dustin

Spoiler

ID# 108000 results:

Battle: 2 (-1) (+5) = 6 = Hit

Fell Crescent does (3) x (1) DMG = 3 DMG vs 40 Mit = 1 DMG + STUN

CD- 12 Recovery Proc

Spoiler

[H: 2] Domarus  :  816/840 HP // 68/84 EN // 21 DMG | 92 MI T | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 4 REC | 1 TAUNT | [Event Item] [2 4 DMG 2/2]
[H:2] Hazado   : 293/360 HP // 32/36 EN // DMG 7 | MIT 44 | ACC 1 | TAUNT 1 | Thorn -18 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Sunova   :  192/240 HP //  24/24 EN // DMG 3 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 | MIT 12[12 DMG 2/2]
[H:2] Mina  : 214/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 15 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 3 BH | 1 BLD [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:1] Aereth: 873/980 HP // 84/98 EN // 18 DMG | 42 MIT | 2 ACC | 3 EVA | Thorn - 10 [24 DMG 1/2]
[H:1] Dazia: 191/240 HP // 18/24 EN // 9 DMG | 38 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 1/2]

Party Two
[H:0] @Cosi : 360/360 HP //  36/36 EN // DMG: 4  | MIT: 66 | THN: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | RGN: 5 | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:2]  @Black: 422 /450 HP // 38/40 EN // DMG: 3| MIT:44 | THN: 18 | EVA: 2 | A CC : 5 |PA R A : 8-10  | RE C 1 | Taunt: 1[12 DMG 1/2]
[H:0]  @Krysta: 328/360 HP // 36/36 EN // 7 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Kyot0 : 281/320 HP // 32/32 EN // 8 DMG | 21 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Keen [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Vigilon : 463/540 HP //64/64 EN // 18 DMG | 48 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 R EC | 9-10 Para | 1 BLD | 1 Taunt [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Dustin: 221/240 HP / / 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 41 MIT | 4 EVA | 3 ACC | 1 PA RA | 1 Savvy | 9 Thorns | BH: 2 [12 DMG 2/2]

Party Three
[H:0] Kairi : 640/640 HP // 64/64 EN // 20 DMG | 90 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 Para | 1 TNT [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Hidden : 720/720 HP // 70/70 EN // 18 DMG | 58 MIT | 5 ACC | 3 EVA | 8 Holy DMG| 1 HIDE [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Stryder :  700/700 HP / / 70/70 EN // 17 DMG | 86 Mit | ACC  7 | EVA  6  [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Mars :  855/855 HP // 72/7 2 EN // MIT:11 |  DMG: 19 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 5  |  Savvy: 1|  10 REG |  [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Neopolitan : 560/560 HP // 56/56 ENG // 17 DMG | 70 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 BLD | 2 Para | 1 REC [Half Burn Damage] [Event Item] 
[H:0] Kimi : 535/660 HP // 66/66 EN / / 13 DMG | 0 MIT | 3 ACC | 3 EVA | [24 DMG 2/2]

Edited by Black

Kyoto looks around after being burn by the effect of the boss. Hearing multiple people calling his name out. Domarus asking him to stun the boss and then turns around and hear black saying that he already stuns the boss and go ahead and use my regular sword skills. Kyoto seem confused but at the same time knows that’s since it’s stun already he can just attack the boss directly without having to stun him. Looking around he looks at the necklace Dustin gave him that is around his neck. “Thanks Dustin. This actually going to come in good use for me.” He looks over at the boss and charged at him as he activates his sword skill. Charging right at him he did manage to hit the ground as a huge spark of lightning is shot right at Miraak as he was delt with the damage. Kyoto smirks as he knows that he’s probably one of the ones that’s going to be his main threat but for now he doesn’t care.

Spoiler

ID# 108002 results: BD: 8  (Hit) 8+2*8= 80 - 25 = 55 DMG | Burn DMG 12| EN 32/32

Party One

Party Two
[H:0] @Cosi : 360/360 HP //  36/36 EN // DMG: 4  | MIT: 66 | THN: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | RGN: 5 | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:2]  Black444/450 HP // 40/40 EN // DMG: 1| MIT:54 | THN: 18 | EVA: 2 | ACC : 5 |PARA : 2  | REC 1 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0]  @Krysta328/360 HP // 36/36 EN // 7 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:2] Kyoto : 281/320 HP // 32/32 EN // 8 DMG | 21 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Keen [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:2] @Vigilon : 463/540 HP //64/64 EN // 18 DMG | 48 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC | 9-10 Para | 1 BLD | 1 Taunt [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]

Party Three

Edited by Kyot0

After Vigilon had encouraged Krysta, several things happened, such as having to vote forgivable or unforgivable, or even abstain. It was clear that Mars didn't seem to care about one's life or deeds whatsoever, and it was as if he only did things for himself and his benefit. When the fight actually began, she looked in front of her just to be struck by a wave of fire. From the first party, Dazia began shouting towards Mars over what he had done. Krysta wasn't necessarily fond of some of the spoken words, but the point was made, and to an extent, Krysta had to agree. She then looked towards the party leader, waiting for any recommended actions to take. She heard him call out, "Doc, patch up Vigilon! “ She nodded her head toward him. "I shall do so at once!" She came near Vigilon and placed her hand on him as she activated her First Aid skill, restoring his HP"There, that should help! Please, be safe out there, I want us both to make it through this alive, after all!"

-Used First Aid on Vigilon, healed 43 HP

Burn Damage: Krysta takes 12 Damage

Spoiler

Party One

Party Two
[H:0] Black444/450 HP // 40/40 EN // DMG: 1| MIT:54 | THN: 18 | EVA: 2 | ACC : 5 |PARA : 2  | REC 1 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Krysta: 316/360 HP // 34/36 EN // 7 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 1/2]
[H:0] Kyoto : 281/320 HP // 32/32 EN // 8 DMG | 21 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Keen [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Vigilon : 506/540 HP //64/64 EN // 18 DMG | 48 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC | 9-10 Para | 1 BLD | 1 Taunt [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]

Party Three

When Mars's choice that Vigilon stood with to avoid bickering turned out to be more trouble than worth, he had some thoughts as his body began to tingle from the status ailment caused by the wave of fire. "I will not side with him like that again. No more for me, I'm making my own decisions from now on." Dazia, judging by the words she said, was obviously ticked off at Mars. She then shouted toward the boss, saying that she was going to "crucify him". When she attacked the boss using the Sword Art known as Crucifixion, Vigilon got what she was saying. Krysta came over to him, and healed him by a small amount. "Thanks Jewel, and don't worry. With you keeping me alive, and all these other players here to help, we'll win this battle, and leave here safe and sound." With that, he turned his attention to the boss. It was time to do what he could to deal some damage to him. He rushed in to attack, jumping up and striking his target with Tornado Kick. When he landed, he said to the boss, "There is only punishment for those who try to take God's place. Your methods are terrible and unbelievable...and yet I still pity you somewhat. After all, if there's one thing I have heard that I believe to be true, it's that the road to Hell is full of good intentions."

ID# 108016 BD: 6+3-1=8(Hit)

Tornado Kick- 20(18+2[Unforgivable Effect])x6-50=70 Damage dealt

Burn Damage: Vigilon takes 24 Damage

Spoiler

Party One

Party Two
[H:0] Black444/450 HP // 40/40 EN // DMG: 1| MIT:54 | THN: 18 | EVA: 2 | ACC : 5 |PARA : 2  | REC 1 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] Krysta: 316/360 HP // 34/36 EN // 7 DMG | 28 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | [Event Item] [12 DMG 1/2]
[H:0] Kyoto : 281/320 HP // 32/32 EN // 8 DMG | 21 MIT | 1 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 Keen [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:2] Vigilon: 482/540 HP //56/64 EN // 18 DMG | 48 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC | 9-10 Para | 1 BLD | 1 Taunt [Event Item] [24 DMG 1/2]

Party Three

Edited by Vigilon

Miraak watched as the next players came inbound, most of them seemingly not as courageous as the first group, but just as lively. The first to arrive was a young blond haired player, one that he would invitingly let into close range. A look in the man's eyes allowed him to realize that the man was trying to rely on some sort of effect. He would block the first blow, but pay no attention to the pierce at his side that hardly seemed to graze him. The player would back off and shout taunting words. He would chuckle with a smirk. "Where there is weakness, there is room to grow stronger. Also, you fail to see my intentions"! He would turn towards the other advancing players, the first reaching him and completing a V shape on his chest before he even got to react. "Thanks, that's one of my favorite letters, I guess" His sarcasm would be short lived as another player would assault him, slamming his fist across his jaw. The priest would be thrown a few feet back before he slammed into the ground. He slowly tried to rise, but dizziness struck him, making him unable to rise. Stuck in a staggered crouch position, another player would attack, smashing him in the face with a kick, sending him back sprawling. After hearing his words, Miraak became a bit angrier. Rising to his feet, the flame would return to his eye and a dark aura to his staff. "My methods haven't been the greatest I admit, but I will promise you as I have been promised that you will see more results than a deity who lets chaos unfold" He chuckled. No one seemed to understand. The humans were foolish creatures and didn't understand the work that of a creator. A promise of a better world, that is what he was fighting for. He was the hero in this story and these players were the villans. They were the last thing in his way from cleansing the world. 

<<Stunned>>

Spoiler

HP:
[                              

Boss Room Effects:

Attacks
1. [CD: 1-6] Batter- 
Strikes the target with the most hate multiple times dealing (T2 - 150 or T1 - 75) DMG

Passive Abilities

<<Players Stats>>

Spoiler

Party One
[H:2] Domarus   816/840 HP // 68/84 EN // 21 DMG | 92 MIT | 5 ACC | 0 EVA | 4 REC | 1 TAUNT | [Event Item] [24 DMG 1/2]
[H:2] Hazado   293/360 HP // 32/36 EN // DMG 7 | MIT 44 | ACC 1 | TAUNT 1 | Thorn -18 | [12 DMG 1/2]
192/240 HP //  24/24 EN // DMG 3 | ACC 2 | EVA 0 | MIT 12[12 DMG 1/2]
[H:2] Mina  : 214/240 HP // 24/24 EN // 8 DMG | 15 MIT | 2 ACC | 1 EVA | 3 BH | 1 BLD [Event Item] [12 DMG 1/2]

Party Two
[H:0] Cosi : 348/360 HP //  36/36 EN // DMG: 4  | MIT: 66 | THN: 18 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 1 | RGN: 5 | [Event Item] [12 DMG 1/2]
[H:0] Black422/450 HP // 40/40 EN // DMG: 1| MIT:54 | THN: 18 | EVA: 2 | ACC : 5 |PARA : 2  | REC 1 | [12 DMG 2/2]
[H:2] Vigilon: 482/540 HP //56/64 EN // 18 DMG | 48 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 3 REC | 9-10 Para | 1 BLD | 1 Taunt [Event Item] [24 DMG 1/2]

Party Three
[H:0] @Kairi : 640/640 HP // 64/64 EN // 20 DMG | 90 MIT | 5 ACC | 2 EVA | 8-10 Para | 1 TNT [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Hidden : 720/720 HP // 70/70 EN // 18 DMG | 58 MIT | 5 ACC | 3 EVA | 8 Holy DMG| 1 HIDE [Event Item] [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Stryder 700/700 HP // 70/70 EN // 17 DMG | 86 Mit | ACC  7 | EVA  6  [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Mars :  855/855 HP // 72/72 EN // MIT:11 |  DMG: 19 | ACC: 5 | EVA: 5  |  Savvy: 1|  10 REG |  [24 DMG 2/2]
[H:0] @Neopolitan : 560/560 HP // 56/56 ENG // 17 DMG | 70 MIT | 3 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 BLD | 2 Para | 1 REC [Half Burn Damage] [Event Item]  
[H:0] @Kimi

Edited by Miraak the Accursed