[F13-EB] Demon's Crusade (T1-2 Boss Fight)

The clouds would further darken, only occasionally brightened by a strike of lightning. The temperature would cool fast but it wasn't the cold that would send shivers down the spines of the players. The presence of a malevolent force had arrived, the very essence of evil. Uri Ophir looked to his older brother a final time before moving to the group of Tier one and Two players. "Everyone! Follow me please!" He would lead the players to the front door of the chapel. He would press his hand to the door, the wood cool to the touch. While the malevolence wasn't being radiated from the chapel, an ominous force lied inside. He would bring his right hand to his pocket, his face becoming filled with worry. He took a breath, calming himself. Unlocking the door with a key from his pocket, he lead the players into the first room. The next door was slightly ajar but as they entered it would blast open, revealing the Nave of the Chapel to the players.  "Good luck players! Remember, Miraak has been conversing with demons. He is not to be trusted. Do not listen to him, no matter what he offers or says. Work together and remember that you are never alone. The lord is always at your side, even in the darkest of times" He would bow to the players standing before him. He would look back to the chapel, a silent prayer being made for the players safety. He would step out of the players way, returning to the outside and his brothers side. "I hope they can do this, it is all them now..." 

As the players would enter the nave of the chapel, they would find it in ruin. The once fine wooden seats were now found in scraps in the corner of the room. All that remained was a circle of blood, the altar, and finally the priest himself. Miraak is a well groomed man, his robes clean and his face and body well groomed. He stands before the players at the end of the room, a smile on his face. "Welcome, welcome! It is so great to see that we have a lively audience with us today for our very last sermon" He would smile brilliantly to the players. "No worry, there is room for everyone. I see many of you are quite uptight, calm down! I promise, everything is just fine. Zack and Uri have always been good at making people worry unnecessarily" He would move to stand in front of the altar, a staff with the top of a cross of gold in his hands. 

All players have 48 Hours to Post before the fight begins. The fight will being Thursday, October 18th at 6:00 P.M CST
(No need to Post stats, just join the thread)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black would look the the rest of the platoon that lingered in the gloomy domain. They were carefree, content, unaware of the horrors that lurked within the church. Black hoped that the others had headed his remark to ensure they took the holy necklaces offered by Priest Uri. Such things were easily overlooked, but Black did what he could as a leader to help guide the team. The sky was swollen with darkness and bolts of lightning cracked the frame of the galaxy.

A frigid wind snaked through the forest as the emberlight from the Marines cigar burned bright in the shroud. The rugged man sits on his rucksack as the entropy of the world falls into decay. Black would notice a stir a movements between the priests, before he looks to the rest of the second squad. “I hope you all listened to my advice and grabbed those holy necklaces from priest Uri.” He imparts as he looks to them each taking a drag of his cigar.

He hadn't seen any of them really grab one. So he hoped they had them on them because he didn't have time to conduct a gear check as the priests called for them to move out.

“Alright, everyone, Cosi and I will take point. “ He replied before heading out to follow the priests to the chapel. The sudden blast from the door startled Black as he looked back to Cosi and nodded his head to the door. “If you got an item, better use it now. “ He comments after listening to the priest's words. “

With a spirit of courage, Black would adorn the holy necklace over his neck and begin to advance past the door to witness what evils lurked inside. The books around the chapel would be tattered and dismayed. Destruction and despair were the only remnants of a once peaceful society.

As the man would speak out in a grandiose fashion, black would stand firm and await further orders from Domarus.  “And I take it this is the part were we all gather around in a circle and drink the poisoned wine…” He'd mumble under his breath.

Edited by Black

Mina listened to Uri's speech as he began guiding the group of players towards the chapel, warning them not to speak with the priest, for he had gone mad from conversing with demons and the damned. A chill ran down her spine as she heard those words... Mina strode into the room, a nervous look on her face until she realized that there was a bloody circle with a priest standing in the very center of the room... it filled her with a strange sense of dread, fear almost. She thought a bit more about the warnings of Uri, clutching the talisman as she walked in further. It was even colder in here than it was outside, so she pulled her jacket around her tighter. The scraps of wood and fabric that were all that was left of the pews were strewn against the far sides of the room added to the disrepair of the room. The priest himself was... strange... He greeted them gaily, and strode over to the still-standing altar while waving about a small golden talisman. Mina let out a faint whimper at the sight. He looked too... Happy.. It was disturbing to her. She noticed that black had strode in alongside her, so she ducked closer to him, a worried look on her face. "I've got a very, Very, Bad feeling about this guy..." she whispered, her eyes glimmering with determination. "Let's make it out of here alive my friend."

Edited by tricolor_mina

Domarus walked into the chapel, standing in front leading the other players in.  He was now wearing his cross necklace and his silver helmet, thus no part of his skin was seen.  He was a full on silver knight.  He would stand beside @Black as they walked in, and after he finished speaking would say softly to Black. 

"Leading these people will be different than what you are used to.  They aren't hardened veterans.  They are civilians who are desperate to survive.  They need orders, yes, but they also need kindness, support and encouragement.  There may be moments where fear will seize them.  Such as Mina,"  he said, hoping Black would notice the nervous aura that was rather evident.  "It's not just our duty to protect them and give them direction.  But also to give moral support, hope, and comfort.  These players will not fight their hardest if they feel they are under pressure.  While nothing you do or say is wrong, fear can twist the mind.  Try and do your best to speak gently and thoughtfully, even if you believe you already are."  He placed a hand on Black's shoulder with a chuckle.  "It takes a while to understand and execute, but once you get the hang of it it's worth it."  After that he walked over to @tricolor_mina He looked at the boss and wondered just what sort of personality the programmers had given him.  At hearing Mina's words he chuckled and patted her back.

"Perhaps that's because he's the boss?  Remember Mina.  At the end of the day he's just bits of coding.  Nothing more.  Ignore what he says, and remember that you have people here to fight by your side and support you.  If you feel the need to stand beside anyone, I'm always here for you."  He glanced at Rhozarth, who was as emotionless as he possibly could be, and refused to look at anyone.  Which was a good thing.  He looked out to the priest and began walking towards him calmly and slowly.

"Don't really care too much what the priests have to say, you included.  People are a bit uptight because of that creepy aura you give off.  The dead look in your eyes."  Domarus stopped a good distance from the Priest, still rather close to the players.  "I've only taken a first glance at you and I already know you are a terrible priest.  I wonder if you even believe in a God at all?  Or at least, if you even want to side with him in the end.  Still, no need to be rude on either end.  Your name was Miraak was it?  You may call me Domarus."

@Miraak the Accursed

(OOC: Do the consumable buffs I applied in the previous thread apply to this one? I originally thought the fight would occur in that one, so I hope I'm not back where I started stat-wise...) 

So much began to happen before he knew it. And also before he could say something like, "Hey, wait!", "I need to make sure my friends are ready!", or, "Could you please not push?", he found himself moving in to the building's interior. No good could come from this. He was worried that he and his friends were underprepared, and that would be an extremely problematic issue, especially for what he now guessed was some kind of boss to deal with. "Aw, man, I should have known....this is a boss fight, isn't it..." He said softly, audible only to the players near him. What kind of boss was this? Could he be able to survive? Could Krysta be able to survive? Sure, he had a teleport crystal in his inventory, as well as one for Krysta in case she didn't have one on her. Why didn't he think about all this before? The "Priest" began to speak. When he was finished, Vigilon rolled his eyes. "Like I would listen without any caution, ever."

He looked around, and spotted Krysta nearby. "There you are, I was looking for you. You uh, didn't miss anything from my supplies, did you?" He said, holding open a bag with his extra consumables inside. Afterward, he would look to see the players in the vicinity, and eventually spot Dazia. "Sorry I wasn't able to let you pick out items before we headed inside...here, catch!" He tossed the bag to her, any remaining items inside, should there be any.

(OOC: The items in the bag[listed in spoiler below]are for Krysta to pick, the rest automatically goes to Dazia, since Vigilon tossed the bag to her.)

Spoiler

<<The Matriarch's Stinger>>(+1 damage for one battle)

T1 Rare Damage Potion

Greater Nature's Vitality(+15 MIT)

T1 Immolation potion

Teleportation Crystal

@Krysta @Dazia

Krysta found herself...pretty much everywhere, and she was almost dizzy when she found herself inside the building. She was able to remember some things she had heard, primarily from the announcements the Priests made. She also tried to listen to what the players around her were saying as she tried to piece the situation together in her head. "Right, Demonic influence, a practically inevitable fight,  I have no Cross Necklace...wait, what if that was some kind of protection? A ward or talisman of sorts? Oh dear..." Her thoughts were going through her head like crazy, and, whether or not she needed the necklace during or after the coming conflict, she would appreciate having one in her possession. The only comforting words she heard during the moment were from Vigilon. "There you are, I was looking for you." She turned to see Vigilon as he offered his excess consumables. "Oh, Alex! It's nice to see a face I know after so much happened so fast... I'll probably need some of these, thank you!" She looked through the items inside the bag. "Could there be a...? Nope, no extra cross necklace...such a shame, really, it would be nice to keep one, a reminder of one that is of importance..." She took out what she needed, and added them to her inventory. She thought there might have been something mentioned before she had a chance to obtain them, so she decided to speak to the one who she heard it from. Before she could, she noticed that Vigilon had tossed the bag, along with it's remaining contents, to...Dazia? She was here? ...And Vigilon helped her...? She decided that she would speak with him again, but not until after making sure she didn't miss any chances to increase her stats before the fight, since she considered herself underprepared. WAY underprepared. She walked up to the man( @Black), and asked, "Pardon me, but I think I might have missed something that you may have said. Do you mind recapping what you said back in the courtyard regarding...items, I believe? I may have received some items from Vigilon, but I still feel that I am underprepared, even with the items I originally brought with me."

@Vigilon

-Accepted Greater Nature's Vitality(+15 MIT), T1 Immolation potion, and Teleportation Crystal from Vigilon 

The white blonde haired tank moved alongside Black, clad in his half plate armor, Rose Gold fastened on his left arm and Black's saber in his right hand. Cosi looked upwards, his blue scarf flapping in the mounting wind, and stared at the dark sky. A flash of lightning illuminated the horizon as Cosi followed the priest Uri into the church. Cosi pushed open the door and saw that the inside was exactly as he expected. The place was in ruins. Pews were torn to bits the floor marred with cracks, cuts and blood. The windows were shattered and cloth lay in tatters. Cosi saw Miraak standing in the center of a circle of blood.

Cosi grimaced, pulled his scarf a little bit tighter around his neck, and swung the curved sword experimentally. He definitely wasn't used to the added weight at the end of the blade but it wouldn't matter. Cosi stared down the seemingly insane and obviously corrupt priest. The NPC was talking on and on about something but Cosi just tuned him out. This NPC was going to die so it didn't matter what he said. Plus the other NPC priests said not to listen to him.

"So @Domarus and @Black I'm guessing we wait for everyone before we lay into this man?" Cosi swung his borrowed sword a couple more times.

Edited by Cosi

The next person to have shown up would have not been the team's brutish pointman, but a pink fluffier variant of warrior. Her fingernails dug into the cloth of her jacket as she pulled it up. The freezing room felt worse than a hospital. It was colder than eskimo p****, but Mina cowering lightly in slight fear happened to warm Black up. He rolled the lollipop in his mouth as he watched the girl. “We will. We handled getting jumped by bloodthirsty Arabians in the desert..I’m super we can handle a creepy priest that probably likes to touch too many little boys."

Speaking of little boys, that's probably how the five foot ten inch man felt next to the staggering six foot six silver giant. Domarus entered and imparted some words of wisdom. It was a bunch of soft sappy words that would have made Black's drill instructor puke, but Black understood the logic.

Domarus demonstrated by trying to help build Mina's confidence, before cutting the priest down with his words.

Vigilon seemed worried about to opposition being a boss level enemy, but he seemed to share an affinity with Krysta, their team doc. He seemed to act as a certain caretaker for her.

Krysta seemed mildly attentive to what he had said after the meeting. Black analyzed her for any sign of a cross, before immediately asking. “Where's your cross? You didn't get one?” He hummed lightly. “Right. Improvise. So, key points. Corrupted priest. Our party is more defense than offense. Cosi, the blonde haired man and I are our tanks. You're our healer. I gave us feast items to boost our accuracy, evasion, and you specifically I gave a meal that will boost your mitigation, unless Vigilon gave you something better.  You're in good hands. Things get too heated we all got plenty of potions and I have a regen shield to help you manage your energy pool better. “

Cosi had appeared before him. ‘Great, that's four out of six present from second squad.’ “Yeah, we don't want to jump in too early. If this is a boss encounter, and some corrupted field gets triggered, it might cut us off from the rest of our allies. For now, use what it's we have. Vigilon and Krysta will be on my left flank. Dustin and Kimi will be to your right. I don't know if Krysta or Kimi grabbed amulets so keep an eye on them.

He then began to plan a contingency.

He sent a private message to @Cosi, @Vigilon, and @Dustin.

Spoiler

“Hey guys. It's possible that our ladies missed the holy amulet giveaway outside. Depending on the type of debuffs or severity, we might have to improvise and consider switching who wears these. The higher leveled players mentioned possibility of their being mind control mechanics like their was on a previous boss. I'm sure everyone realizes what trouble it would bring if our healing and the strongest DPS on our team got possessed. I'm giving my amulet to our healer, Krysta. I hit weak as [censored], and gave us all enough mitigation items to where it won't hurt that bad if I get possessed. If the enemy attacks me, I hope my thorns send the bastards to the grave. If the corrupting effects put me in a position not to effectively lead, you all have Cosi. I got faith in you. “

Black would then toss the amulet from around his neck and push it into @Krysta's hands with a confident smirk. “Wear that and you'll be fine. You're more than prepared.”

Black sniffed roughly then eyeballed the priest before sending a private message to Domarus.

Spoiler

“Rumors from the frontline suggest possibility of mind control from the enemy. Had to make a judgement call. Our healer didn't have a necklace so I gave her mine. Cosi is second in command as a contingency. Our strongest DPS, Kimi, might not have one either unless one of the guys opts to give her one. “

Note: Gave Krysta Black's Holy Necklace he received from the priest.

Edited by Black

Hazado Smiled a bit as he followed the rest into the chapel but that was gone fast after he spotted the boss well, what looked like the boss, it was a human NPC well maybe it was but for sure it was the boss they had to fight. Hazado got a grin on his back and puts his helmet on now being in his full green armor with a  red side cape. "This Smug looking Guy it the boss," He said opening his Helmet and looking at his party leader @Domarus, It was his first time in a boss raid, well kind of boss raid but it was also the first time he was fighting a human looking monster. It seemed that the player called Mina was feeling the same thing as Hazado but Hazado had a bit more luck on finding this guy just an irritating look on his face. He was not keen on the people off the church even in his young age already and he hated the one that pushed you into believing them. "I feel the same @tricolor_mina, I just don't like his face one bit and the blood makes him just stand out like a crazy man," Hazado said Turning to Mina.

Hazado opened his inventory and took the potions he got himself and grinned a bit, Getting some extra Damage from the Damage Potion, Getting Safeguard from another, Extra MIT was also not bad, and last but not least the ACC Potion he got from Neo. Hazado's Stats went up a bit and he grinned looking at his starts now hitting at a full of 8 DMG normal and being at an MIT of 50 after Taking the MIT Potion. He hits his helmet closed again and grins under it again "I'm Ready to beat this smug looking face off him, Just say the word And I go," Hazado said to @Domarus Before getting his Trident out and getting ready when he was given the sign to attack.

Damage Potion +1 DMG | Safeguard Potion | Mitigation Potion +5 MIT |

Dustin looks down at the necklace in his hand, then over to @Kyot0 If he’s our strongest, then he’d be more helpful than me. Besides, even if I die, I’ll see Kadin again. He moves over to Kyot0 and holds out his hand with the necklace, “If the rumors of mind control are true, then you need this more than I do. The team needs you to have this, so take it.” He turns and moves over to @Black“Kyot0 has a necklace now. And if I get controlled, don’t hesitate to kill me.” He smiles with a thumbs up. “I wouldn’t have been very helpful anyways. If I die here, take my sword and give it to the weakest player.” He says. He holds out his necklace he got from Ennakai. I’ll see you soon Kadin. I’m sorry, I might not make it to our date Ryoko. A few tears roll down Dustin’s face. “Alright, If it is an option though, I’d prefer if I don’t die. And hey Black, you don’t have necklace either. Damn this is gonna go bad.” He smiles and looks up. “We’re all as good as dead. I love it.” He chuckles.

Edited by Dustin

"Stop that kind of talk!"  Domarus called back to @Dustin, turning his head to look at him.  The silver helmet flashing on the movement.  "Event bosses don't control players like you think they do.  The worst the system has done is forced players to attack the boss, nothing more.  They don't control your minds Dustin.  Even if that were the case, we are not going to kill you.  No one will.  We stand together and we fall together.  If worst comes to worst we escape the fight together."  He turned to look at the rest of the players.  "I don't want to hear any despair understood?  You aren't alone and you aren't helpless.  You have an escape option so even if things become dangerous you don't need to worry.  Remember, it's words can only affect you as much as you allow it.  This boss is only programming, nothing more.  Stand strong.  Stand together.  And face the enemy head on."  He turned to look at the priest again.

"You really are a piece of work aren't you?  Rumors, aura, setting.  You've got everything set up to put a scare to these players.  More than likely you try and psych them out because you're not actually that strong.  You were designed for their tier after all.  At any rate, don't think your cheap deception will work when it counts.  You're easily seen through as the villain in this story.  It's obvious you are working with demons, but you didn't seem to have picked up on their knack for deception."

@Miraak the Accursed

He walks into the church at the first sign of being given entrance not caring that much for having a person that is definitely younger than him barking out commands at the first signs of how things could end up turning out for his group which seems to be the power house team more so than anything else. Knowing that their is only one command to actually listen to and the first thing to do right away when given the time to look at the opposition to strike without prejudice against their foe and finish him off as swiftly as possible. The martial artist walking into the room and looking towards the priest in question as players talk about the man or fear him when in the end it is just a man, a simple program that they are designed to kill without hesitation. He glances around seeing players talk instead of going in for the kill, wasting time on simple speeches when the event only has a set amount of time most likely.  If nobody is taking the first move than i will. He mutters to himself as he gets low to the ground the tell tale beginning for anybody that has viewed Mars' fighting that he is going to use charge as he glares at the enemy. Stop your talks! This is a event boss! We came to kill it for one reason or the other and i am not wasting time with flowery speeches! He says as loud as he could to the gathered player base as he rushes forward activating charge as he powers up his strongest sword art. The red piece of cloth that acts like a scarf/cape for aesthetics twisting and moving within the wind as he bypasses the red haired man Domarus as he gets close to the priest with a smug look on the black haired man's face as he takes a swing at the man without hesitation.

The players would enter the room, many of them exchanging worried glances with eachother. The first to directly address him was the tall red haired player with a large axe. Immediately, he knew this man was the leader. The way he carried himself, the way the other players looked at him. "Believe in God? Young man, I have spent my most of my entire life following in the path of God" Any player could obviously tell that it was a touchy subject with the priest, but Miraak had still carried himself properly. "Well met Domarus. I can tell that you hold yourself leader as the armed group before me, but the real question is... are you Master, or are you servant?" Many of the players were preparing to attack and he would put his hands up showing that he meant no harm. "Everyone, can we not be civil? Think of it for a moment, you have just laid your eyes upon me and I have shown no hostile intent. Is this how humans have become? To believe what they are told and act on that"? While many  players were already preparing to fight, there were some that he heard were sure that they were going to die. 

The red haired player would speak again after calling to the players to not fall for his words. "The aura? The setting? My friend, I can assure you that I only have the means to speak with you all peacefully" A black haired player would yell that flowery speeches were pointless. He would smirk as the player would charge at him full speed. "Let us all take a deep breath and speak. This is a sermon after all is it not" The player would reach him then and he would begin another sentence as the player swung his fist. "Now, why don't you all..." he would say while he used his hand to redirect the punch away from his body. "Lay down your weapons..." as he slammed the butt of his staff into the player to knock him to the floor to his right. "And we could begin our session" He would finish, smiling at Mars. 

He would look to the players in front of him. "Let us be diligent in our faith and remember that we are all loved in the eyes of God. Zack and Uri haven't been fond of what I have preached for a while now and it makes sense that they would try and throw me out. As I said before, I am not your enemy, currently I have no intentions of harming any of you. When you have all settled down, we can begin our sermon" 

He would look to the man on the ground, a smile on his face. "It would be best not test that of which we don't understand. I understand that you have been shadowed with a lie spread by my former brothers in spirit and I shall give you the same forgiveness the Lord would" He would return to his former stance, smiling in front of the players. He had done nothing wrong, these players had been misguided by the other priests. A slight difference in perspective does not dub one as "evil". It was up to him to purge the evil in the lands, even if it be through any means necessary. God's gift of choice was granted to humanity, but that gift could be taken away if it meant to purge the evil in humanity. 

He lets out a annoyed growl as he gets casually tossed to the ground as he quickly let his hands hit the ground and lash out with a leg to try and trip the priest as he kicks off the ground away from the man back towards the side of the players a look of anger and annoyance shining brightly within his eyes. a low growl threatening to spill from the martial artist as he glances towards his familiar that followed him into the building a liger that is covered in a aura of flames as he smirks as he looks towards the priest. If you believe in the almighty than burn in the deepest pits of flames where his adversary lives! Valen! Burn the man! He commands his familiar who lets out a single ball of fire towards the man the liger showing having been part fire elemental as it spits out fire towards the priest. The black haired martial artist not that scared of the church burning to the ground from the simple fact that it would be identified as a immortal object most likely. Furthermore, mister priest i understand enough that you are associating with demons and thus need to be ended, and i have no intentions of helping you. Now die for me. He says casually towards the man while charging up all might once more while looking directly at @Domarus and gestures towards the priest. We don't have time for dealing with this nonsense Domarus. We came here to fight and talking doesn't help anybody. What do you stall for? He questions the red haired player in annoyance as he let his temper just flair up. The black haired man not willing to wait and thus not caring if he let his more..aggressive and brutal side out, especially since it made a fool out of him. He will make sure to question the leader that is wasting their time and not ordering the attack if it is the last thing he does. To delay and talk with a program and make the same mistake and willingness to make it even after witnessing the blunder of the Vice commander Hirru. To top it off Mars not bothering trying to explain that the priest is in a game and thus being the more primary reason why he is willing to kill the man on the spot. Since it is a program nothing more, nothing less just a obstacle to kill for power.

Edited by Mars

Cosi watched his companion @Mars get casually tossed aside by the priest. Mars was the strongest player he knew in way of damage dealing but seeing his strongest attack deflected so easily like that didn't scare or worry the platinum blonde warrior. It enraged him.  As the event boss started spouting more nonsense about a sermon and a god or whatever, Cosi rushed over to his fallen friend. He sheathed the curved blade and knelt down by Mars just as he commanded his familiar to fireball the boss. Cosi helps up Mars and then stands alongside him. Mars is right. No use talking or even just watching this boss. The other NPCs said he'll try to sway us and even then we're went to kill it and its just a bunch of code. Ones and zeros that's it. Cosi hefted his shield and called out to Mars, "I've played my fair share of video games. Any boss that 'converses with demons' usually ends up summoning or becoming a demon at some time during the fight. You see that circle of blood/blood seal thingy on the ground. Break that Mars, Just as a precaution. Besides it doesn't seem like the boss can be hit at this moment, no offense to you, but I know that your hits are usually too fast to follow so I doubt some priest could pull that off unless its some game mechanic." Cosi gave his insight to Mars, then turned back to @Black @Domarus @Hazado @Neopolitan and everyone else, "You realize the boss is just line upon lines of code, right? This priest is no different than any other monster we've faced in this game or any others! Ignore the priest's words! They're pre-programmed and just meaningless! Just kill it!"

Black's eyes followed Hazado as he entered. He was one of the tougher players in his demeanor that Black trusted to hold himself up in a fight. He was a military brat and though he was hyped to battle the priest, he wouldn’t violate the chain of command as he waited for orders to strike down his opponent.

Dustin, the kid looked young which was worrisome, especially due to the fact that he walked off during the briefing and was clueless as to the mission. Black didn't blame him as he sensed that retaining so much in a short span of time could be difficult if people were stressed. Fortunately, the brave soul offered Kimi their necklace which further eliminated any potential drama. However, his words afterward incited fear and discontent. It made matters worse that the kid started crying and that made Domarus's words more real.

It was a good thing Domarus lit a fire under his ass. That kind of talk would stab into the heart of the troops morale.

Black watched with a stoic expression as Mars rushed forth with reckless tenacity. He didn't seem to care for chain of command or having tact when talking to people. Black smelled the thick scent of tension in the air. It was spreading. He held a calm under fire attitude, even as he watched Mars charged forth without a command to do so yet. Half of the platoon wasn't even inside yet or finally prepared and combat was already initiated.

Black settled his eyes on Miraak. The man turned Mars’ attack around effortlessly. Black frowned as one punch man tried to turn into a one man army.

Cosi brought up a good point. He identified a potential weakness. He was on the intellectual side when it came to only seeing the enemy as ones and zero and demanded to initiate combat.

Black turned his head to his squad. “Everyone, make sure you've used all the items that you need. Ignore the priests’ words. Worst thing we can do is to allow ourselves or some priest to destroy of unity. The enemy wants us arguing among each other. That ends now. “ Black states calmly.

He then looks to Domarus with militant bearing. “We attack on your orders sir. Designate a target and we'll give it hell.” He assures as his unsheaths his wakizashi carrying blade and his Shukketsu Ryu curved sword.

@Dustin

@Vigilon

@Cosi
@Kimi

@Krysta

@Domarus

Edited by Black

Kairi had stayed mostly quiet through the duration of the crowd speaking to each other and toward the boss itself. Kairi had been asked to be a leader, and she did intend to try to do at least that... if not for everyone around her, but at least for Macradon. Kairi had looked over to the crowd and then back to the boss that had stated that he had followed the path of god throughout his entire life, and then a whole argument about how leadership is. Kairi had simply shook her head and said out to the boss itself "Are we going to sit around arguing about beliefs and personal opinions or are we going to do what we all know that will inevitably happen. Whether or not the Lord wants to forgive us or you, we cannot walk away from the amount of sin we've already committed in this damned world. Put your opinions aside, lets just get this done and over with." Kairi had exclaimed out to him, it was clear the old Kairi was gone, and she had spoke out seeing how the world truly was.

Cosi watched as Mars readied to attack, the black haired fists glowing with energy, and was about to follow him- Cosi drew the saber and hefted Rose Gold- when he remembered and heard Black. Cosi turned slightly to long at his companion. The marine had pulled out two curved swords and called out to his team making sure that they all had used the items they needed. Cosi's hand went to the nail cross necklace at his throat. It was still there. Hopefully the cross would do whatever it had been made to do. Cosi turned to @Black"Remember the tier three's are outside protecting the church but there is still a chance that whatever they're fighting breaks through. So make sure you watch our six. Watch that door. We don't want any unexpected guests. Let's get everyone else in here and kill this priest." Cosi turned to @Domarus"Give the order Dom. Gather the stragglers and let's finish this fight." And at that point Cosi would join Mars and charge at the event boss.

Domarus grabbed Mars before he could charge past him a second time and held a tight grip so he couldn't run off again.
     "Everyone calm down!"  he called out as players urged an attack.  He glanced at Mars who had started all of this.  The fool.  He knew exactly what kind of person that Mars was now.  The difference between him and Domarus was their motivations.  "Now listen!  Some of you have never been in a boss fight before and some of you have.  In the end you must understand that rushing in blindly will get you killed.  If we want to be effective we have to work together as a unit."  He turned to look at everyone who called out.  "Bosses have unique abilities that monsters and players can never mimic.  We must work together and proceed with caution.  What Mars did was a perfect example.  Most bosses don't have high evasion, save for the strongest of floor bosses.  My guess is that this program has a dialogue that must be completed before the fight commences.  In other words:  We can't land a finger on it until whatever it's objective is has been fulfilled.  So in the meantime, stay behind me and form up parties accordingly.  Be ready for when it does finally begin.  I'll try to speed this process up as fast as I possibly can."  He would let Mars go the moment he showed no signs of resistance, but until then he would be an unmovable fortress keeping him from getting out of line.
     "And you,"  he said to Mars.  "Try to think strategically instead of impulsively.  One wrong move from anyone and the rest of the people are in danger."  Then he whispered to the player:  "Of course, it's all part of your weak facade, correct?"
     "Now then.."  He turned to the priest.  If players were observant, they would notice that regardless of who he was talking two, he was watching the false priest the entire time, while his arm rested ready to draw his ax at any second.  "Miraak.  No one believes a word you say.  No matter how noble you make yourself sound, your actions speak far more than your words do.  So if you have anything you wish to say, then say it.  Regardless of how you lived life before, right here and now you are corrupted and an enemy.  None of us will be sitting down for you, and none of us want to hear your s**t.  Tell us what it is you want to say so we can get on with this."

@Mars @Black @Cosi @Kairi @Miraak the Accursed

Neo was quickly doing her best to tidy up her shop as everyone was gathered aroudn and brought into the church. There was still a fair amount of players that were outside ready to defend the church itself. Though she had no clue exactly whata would be coming to take down the church, it was likely that it was more powerful than the priest itself, based on the players she knew being strong remaining outside. Once inside, Neo opened her parasol shield and rested it over her shoulder. The priest seemed to be rather jubilant about the situation, wanting to deliver a message to the group. Though she had yet to figure out who Kairi was, she hung towards the back of the group.

Mars's charge made it apparent that there was no chance of harming the priest until they had gotten the chance to say their words. Not wanting to provoke any attack against her, Neo just loosened her blade from the foot of her parasol. She shifted her parasol to her right hand, ready to grab the blade with her left at a moment's notice. This fight may not be as tough, but she didn't want to let anything happen here. It was her intention of making sure that everyone who could, made it out of here alive.

No matter what else happened, Neo didn't want to lose site of why she was here. She wanted to make sure that the lives lost for her sake weren't in vain. Kayaba was going to pay for all the deaths he had brought about, whether they were by his game's hands or by the hands of PKers trapped in here with them. For now, she continued to watch in silence at the rest of them. There was some conflicting feelings but one thing was certain, this was just lines of code. A bunch of 1s and 0s who wasn't human. This person could be cut down without fear. The only thing that need concern them was which choice would make progression through these floors easier.