[PP F-07 /F-16] (Black, Macradon) Never underestimate the other guy's greed <<A Swashbuckling Buccaneer >>

Black would be sitting at a bar nursing his drunken stupor as he drank the ta vern's ale. Getting drunk really didn't matter to him as much as enjoying the ambiance of incessant chatter and easy prey for his gambling vices. The city of Nimbus was ripe with competition for card and dice games galore.  His “Lucky Devil” bandana across his forehead shimmered in the laternlight as he smirked at the gambler across from him that was playing poker with him. "Alright, let's see the hands." A husky voice replied as the other person laid down their cards. "I got a full house." The rugged adventurer dressed in a hooded robe replied. Black frowned and bobbed his head a few times, appearing slightly impressed.

"Royal Flush.." He demurred like some western cowboy who had just won a standoff. He tipped his head to the gentleman and began to rake in his Col.

"Well, damn, when I said I'd buy you drinks..I didn't mean enough o buy out the whole bar, Black, give me a break." The other player whined.

"Hey man, you know better than to test my luck. I told you already man, it's a gift." Black chuckled, as his eyes darted to notice a familiar face in the crowd.

"Well, how about a rematch?" The burly man queried, throwing more Col at the table.

"Nah, I got bigger fish to fry..looking for bigger coin." The black swordsman replied as he stood up and walked over to another brown. "You running around looking for fool to buy those shitty song crystals, homie?" The hip-hop-esque player gae off urban vibes in his accent. One could tell he enjoyed that flavored ambiance. "I've been training up since we last met.." He sa id with a smile, before looking over to ebony skinned woman with fiery red hair. "Word on the street is there's a quest around this floor that drops this sick poison that lasts for ten turns. I'm talking enough to get some really good items for boss fights and raids..maybe even some money for a nice player house." Black bobs his head like his was up to some grand scheme, wondering if they'd take interest.

“Whoa, whoa whoa man. You're talking about Case of the Wyrms? You do realize the beast's venom can carve right through that armor of yours, right? That's crazy dude. You might think it's a good deal, but Nah fam. I'm out.” The black skinned player replied to Black. The woman rubbed her arm nervously. “Yeah, I'm sorry Black. I got to bail on that one too...too dangerous.”

Black winced in disappointment. “Wha...wait...hey come on…” But his words would fall on deaf ears as the duo left.

@Macradon

Stats

Spoiler

Black
LVL 21
 HP 420
42 EN
5 DMG
1 TNT
52 MIT
ACC 0
EVA 0
2 PARA
18 Thorns
1 REC
Additional Buffs: None

Edited by Black

The sounds of chains clanging upon the ground as well as three happy dogs would begin to fill out the streets of the 7th floor’s Nimbus. The sounds of boots hitting the ground multiple times as a young man would run after the commotion as well as the sound of the chains would chase the dog’s escited run. Even though Macradon did his best to catch up with Belphegor, the cerberus was just too fast for a human to get on the same level of speed. After minutes of running, Macradon would give up and wait for Belphegor to walk himself exhausted and return to his master, Macradon would walk into the nearest bar to take a break from the running. Panting somewhat exhausted, the Vanguard Commander of the Knight of the Blood Oath, the Scarlet Templar, would enter the small pub-like bar. As he entered, two of the patrons of the shop were leaving and went by Macradon. He was wearing his usual casual attire, grey shirt with a white and red jacket over, neutral pants with brown leather boots as well as his sword strapped to his back. Walking in, Macradon would sit up at the counter and sigh heavily from his running session with his familiar “An Old Fashioned, please” he would say as he hand over the Col for the drink. The bar was quaint, cozy and had this upbeat atmosphere, it wasn’t something for Macradon, but he could enjoy it nonetheless. “Here you go, sir, thanks for your service, Scarlet Templar” the bartender addressed as he handed over the drink to Macradon “You’re very welcome” he said and took the first sip of his simple drink.

Stats:

Spoiler

Macradon - Lvl 76
1565 HP
152 Energy
2 Accuracy
0 Evasion
19 Base Damage
 (31 w/ Holy) (24 w/ Charge)
- (1 Base + 7 Skill + 1 Athletics + 9 Familiar +1 Ferocity)
0 Mitigation 
- 0 (Wearing armor: 35 Skill + 81 Armor = 116)

Items
Blade of the Dictator ............ // +12 Holy Damage, Phase
Knight's Clothes ................. // +3 LD
Templar's Necklace ............... // +6 Recovery, +1 Accuracy

Belphegor - Familiar ............. // +9 Damage

Battle Ready Inventory
Armor of the Scarlet Templar ..... // +81 Mitigation
Empty inventory slot ............. //

Buffs

Skills
Two Handed Straight Sword  | Rank 5: +7 Damage
Heavy Armor                | Rank 5: +35 Damage Mitigation
Search and Detect          | Rank 5: +5 LD
Charge                     | Rank 5: +5 Damage on first hit
Battle Healing             | Rank 5: Heal 5% (78) HP each post In-Battle
Fighting Spirit            | +1 Hate generation
Gatherer                   | Obtain additional materials after a successful out of combat gathering based on a natural CD result.
Extended Weight Limit    | +3 Spaces for Battle Ready Items
Howl                     | Adds +3 Hate each against up to 4 targets.

Disguise                   | +1 to your BD and +1 to your opponent’s BD
Survival                   | Heal 20 HP when out of battle
Familiar Mastery: Fighter  | Rank 3: +9(Tier x Rank) Damage

Skill Mods
Precision                  | +1 Accuracy
Athletics                  | +1 Damage, +45 Health
Ferocity                   | Increases Base Damage by 1
Finesse                    | Rank 3: Decreases Eneryg Cost of attacks by 3
Reveal                     | +2 LD when searching for dungeons and labyrinths. You may also search for a sub-dungeon or labyrinth once every 15 posts (instead of 20).

Focused Howl             | Adds +5 Hate against a single target.
Bull Rush                  | A successful Charge also stuns the target for 1 turn.
Tracking                   | Allows the user to track a previously-encountered monster, NPC, or other player. Negates all bonuses to the target’s Stealth Rating. After tracking, your first attack against the tracked creature cannot miss. Cannot be used in combat.

Edited by Macradon
added stats

Black watched casually as he was adorned in more urban streetwear sporting a tailored black and tan hoodie and black and white sneakers. He kept his Wakizashi and Japaese styled curved sword on opposite ends of his waist line. From the corner of his eye he notices a familiar color scheme of white and red that catches his eye. The man dressed a bit more casually than when he last saw him, but he definitely remembered who his smith was. Black squinted as he tried to recall the guild that Hestia had referenced and the K.O.B. initials. ‘Knights of the Blood Oath. Yeah, that's it. Wait.. are those the frontliner guys or the leveling guild guys…” Black leaned over to the right, being nosey and seeing what the man was up to. Seemed he stopped in for a drink. ‘But...where are his friends? Hmm..maybe he's just here for the food and drink. I guess if he's not busy.’ Black thought as he strolled up to the side of the desk. “Scarlet Templar, huh? Damn, and I always loved the Assassin's in Assassin's creed. But I mean...you do forge a damn good shield, Grandmaster Blacksmith. I knew you were the right man for the job. So I haven't exactly got a chance to sit down and talk with you or get to know your guild. I'm Black. Outside of this I served in the Marines as an Infantry Assaultman in Afghanistan. Funny story...I always used to wonder as a kid what it'd be like to fine in medieval times...and welp…” He waved a hand at his surroundings. “Here we are. “ He chuckled lightly. His aim was to just make small talk for now. Not everyday you get to talk to a Grandmaster Smith or Tier 3 player.

@Macradon

Macradon would chuckle as a familiar face approached him. He knew a lot of people now through all the time he had been out there, farming, questing and frontlining. He was bound to stumble into a familiar face here and there. The one approaching him was one of his most recent patrons of his blacksmith shop. Macradon would smile and chortle as he replied “Those games are quite old now, I lost track on how long Ubisoft milked them. I believe it’s been 18 years since the first game came out?” he said as he pondered. Mac wasn’t the oldest or youngest in the game, he was somewhat in the middle of ages. He started out in the game as 18, and he has already missed 2 birthdays in the real life. It was quite sad to lose something like that, but he had been comfortable enough in here with his friends. “And thanks, I’ve been working a lot on perfecting the craft, but I still feel that I could do better.” he replied as he contemplated on how to make his crafting better than the highest known possible rank of Blacksmiths. Macradon would nod as he replied “nice to meet you Black, I’m Macradon.” he said as he would reach his hand out for a handshake and afterwards for a sip at his drink. “Thanks for you service, I’m not sure where you’re from, but wherever you’ve been, I’m thanking for fighting for you ideals. I can seriously respect that.” he replied, thinking of his nearly 2 years intensive fighting on the frontlines. He chuckled and smiled “I’ve experienced hand to hand as well as melee weapon practice and competition fighting before this ordeal became a thing, so I kinda felt home.” he said, thinking back to his younger years. “If you got any questions, fire them at me as you wish.” he said and took a sip, waiting for questions to answer.

@Black

Black smirked as he sat down on the chair to indulge in a bit of chatter. “Yeah, Ubisoft just keeps cranking out new titles. I play a lot of the older ones on steam. Graphics are getting better. Still hope I live to see the day for an Assassin's creed VR game. Of course, I guess with the right skill set you can be good old Ezio himself running around here.” He laughed, enjoying the easygoing conversation. Seemed that Macradon recognized him, which was nice. Some people just blend into the furniture. Black didn't want to be one of those guys. Of course, it was kind if hard when you were one of the few black guys in a game. Then all of a sudden everyone and their mom knew who you were. Much like when he was in the Marine Corps in his infantry unit. There was like three of them.

Black appeared to be twenty six, though he had youthful features that could make him easily mistaken for eighteen. He had Marine Corps tattoos and quotes written in urdu upon his right arm while Japanese tattoos and hip hop themes.

“Better than Grandmaster? Well..I mean...in my eyes..you technically could go after rumored familiars that once you reach rank 10 I heard they give you a craft attempt per rank...so..that's like..almost double efficiency. “ Black imparts. “Though, most people just focus more on surviving with damage or mitigation.

He then grins widely once thanked for his service. “ United States Marines Corps. 3rd Battalion 7th Marines. I used to build bombs and blow up vehicles and enemy encampments with a rocket launcher for a living. And now...I'm a swordsman. “ Black then looks to the Scarlet Templar in his armor. “Out here in Aincrad..everyone’s a soldier eventually..no matter what age you are. Though, I got to admit, I always wondered what it'd be like to be like one of the ancient legacy of old warriors. I loved military history. But times like this...I miss my M16 and hell if I wanted some real AOE I used my rocket launcher on those mobs.” He laughs. “But no...this game puts you up close and personal with everything.” He sniffs roughly, then downs his whiskey. “Any questions...hmm..what the hell is the best way to get Col? I'm almost level 25 and I barely got 15,000 Col. Also, what Estate Buffs would you consider top tier must haves? I'm a Tank that loves treasure hunting and cooking. “

@Macradon

Edited by Black

Macradon would sigh, he had thought of that plan as well, but after digging and doing research, having an Assistant type Familiar wasn’t going to help him. “I’m not sure what kind of familiar you’re talking about, but the Assistant Type familiar is the one giving you more experience points per craft. Since I already maxed out in levels, it’s of no use.” he replied. It would’ve helped him get Grandmaster faster, but with what he had right now, it wasn’t going to be anything else than a decorative being in his shop. Macradon would chuckle “Oh, sounds cool. I’ve played a lot of Airsoft with those types of missions with my pals back outside, it was nice roleplaying that stuff, but I always wonder how scarring it actually is to a person, experience stuff like that, actual killing some-” he said but halted in his words. He didn’t wonder that at all, he tried to repress those memories. “Nevermind.” he said, ending his train of thoughts for the better. He would nod in agreeance to Black’s notion “Aye, whomever you are, whatever age you are, you can be a soldier for the people of Aincrad, freeing us all eventually” he thought and would take a sip as he listened to Black’s questions. “Hmm …” he pondered. “If I wanted to grind Col, it would usually just find the best AOE player you can bring with you and kill as many monsters as possible. When you get around the 50s, you can do a single grinding session by yourself and get a good 30000 Col, that’s what I used to do and it worked pretty well. Grab a partner and you could possibly churn out more faster.” he replied to the first question, then thinking of the next. “I haven’t really thought of doing much estate work lately. I’ve been living with my partner for a short while, and we’ve just gone with the flow of my small estate. I plan on making it bigger, but I haven’t really thought of it much. From what I can remember, anything that helps you with protection and combat readiness.” he replied, not really being the expert in that regard.

Black twisted his lips in a frown. "Hmm...well might have been a shady info broker spreading around garbage...with familiars being rare enough as it is and with us only being so far in the game, it'd be easy to come up with some mythical familiars and make them sound like some legendary Pokemon or some [censored]. Have everybody spending money on info brokers for details so they can walk around aimlessly like they're trying to play Pokemon Go. "

Black then looked to Macradon as "the talk" came up. Black smirked lightly, knowing how to handle it. "Airsoft? You ever go paintballing. I remember my first week coming out of boot camp...I took some high school friends paintballing.  We were all crawling through the forest, then this girl on my team kept revealing her position my lifting her head up. Got shot straight in the throat! I told her silly ass to keep her head down!" His laugh was riddled with mirth. "Yeah, you'd be surprised what kids can do. I mean...hell..in Africa they got kids hunting wild animals as young as thirteen and in Africa and Afghan they got little soldiers as young as seven years old walking around knowing how to shoot AK47s! Being in a game where stats and not size determine strength...I've actually met like this guild of kids that...I [censored] you not. You'd think they were born with a controller or gaming keyboard and mouse in their hand. " He laughs as she shares his wild tale of his encounters.

Black strums his hands along the desk as he listens and ponders who he knows with AoE skills. "Hmm...all the higher ups I know are tanks...and Mars just has shown be high single target damage. All he does is that one punch man move. Everyone else I know is only level 1-12. " He then mulls over it for a while. "I think Cosi and Hazado are around eighteen and the next highest is probably Vigilon who is 27.." He shrugs lightly. I was thinking of maybe doing the pirate bucanneer after this for some extra money. That gives a solid ten grand at least. Most money I ever made was about 6 grand in a single run and that quest nearly gave me a heart attack. Have you ever tried escape at a low level?" He asked as he brought his cup to his lips.

Macradon chuckled and took another sip from his drink. Black’s tales were quite different from what he usually heard, from what was usually talked about through the masses. “I’ve been paintballing once, but it just wasn’t the same. The big bulky canisters for the paint pellets just felt wrong to have compared to a more compact magazine shaped container for BBs.” he said and would take another sip, listening to Black and stories from around the world. Macradon smiled at the remark “Yeah, I’ve met quite a lot in here that really play it out as a game with controls, even I have to think like that when planning for something big, but over times it just becomes second nature.” he said with a smirk as he finished his drink. “Another one, please” he asked under his voice to not distract nor interrupt Black as he asked the bartender for another drink. I’ve tried Escape at a mid level I’d say, I did run out of energy eventually, but I got out” he said as the new drink was placed in front of him. “If you need help with a particular quest, you know where my shop is, I can help you with it, but if it gets to farming threads, I’m no use, I attract too difficult enemies for you to handle, but too weak for me to get any loot drops.” Macradon explained.

Black had some dark humor when it came to discussing heavier topics, such as the fact underage gamers too were locked up in this game in what to them, was probably the equivalent of angry birds on some mobile device. Innocent teens and middle schoolers just begging for that special birthday or early Christmas present. Now perhaps lifelessly suspended in some hospital in the real world.

“Hmm...airsoft guns seem pretty fun. I had like some small variants of a rifle. They are more accurate. In high school, I was on the air soft rifle squad. We pretty much had competitions on marksmanship. “

From their talks Black could tell Macradon was an avid gamer. “Yeah, at least now I don't have to wait every Saturday to go LARPing. I can do it every damn day of the week. Yesss, the Black swordsman lives again! “ He cheers valiantly before looking to the bartender. “Keep ‘me coming, Keep.” He says before reverting his attention to the man.

“Escape was hell for a Tank with no DPS whatsoever. I sort of just stood there like...come on! Hit me already! The fight dragged on. But I was able to find the exit really quickly got passed the first two guards. Found two treasure chests. Made off like a bandit!” He then smirks and says. “They know better than to try to keep a Black man in jail. Of course I'm gonna break out!” He leans in and whiapers shamelessly with his crude humor.

“Hmm..well..hell if you're saying I got a Knight of the Blood Oath on my side then...hmm..why don't we do the Bucanneer one. I heard that quest drops like ten grand. Or do you know of any better quests that's viable without like...me getting my head chopped off that we can do to score some cash? I’m trying to get a nice dining room next maybe so I can make feasts really easy and keep teams and parties buffed. You're looking at the next top tier Chef for the Frontlines. Nobody is going to be cranking out a warrior's breakfast quite like mine!” He boasts with a grin.

Macradon nodded “I liked how you could get metal bodies for that extra immersion. But most I played with either went plastic because it’s cheaper, or aluminium because it was lighter and faster to maneuver.” he said as he would take another sip of his drink. He would stop and think for a few seconds “Where have Belphegor gone … he should’ve been back by now” he thought and looked at the entrance of the bar “Any moment now …” he continued in his thoughts. “Sounds like it went pretty well for you. It went somewhat like that as well for me, though without the treasure chests, I just wanted to get out ASAP.” he replied regarding the escapist quest. “If you feel comfortable doing that quest, I would gladly aide you, if it’s just the Col you’re after, whatabout we split it with all the Col gathered goes to you, and the majority of other items like consumables and unidentified items go to me? Sounds like a good trade.” he offered Black. “I’ll be anticipating your arrival at the frontlines, we could always use more consumable crafters, we’ve had cooks before, but they’ve dwindled down in numbers, disappeared, but not appeared on the monument.” he said as he awaited Belphegor’s entrance, but it didn’t seem to be coming.

Black agreed with the stalwart knight as he looked at the difference in his armor compared with the Scarlet Templar.

“Yeah, I notice most people actually dress the part, however, it seems the ladies don't have that usual token female body armor that loses more and more armor the higher level they go and by the end of it they start looking like Victoria's Secret models.” He laughs lightly.

He tracks the man’s eyes and looks towards the door. “Expecting someone?”  

Black chuckles about their escape stories. “Yeah, the who being kidnapped and it being a recommended level 30 quest freaked me out. I thought I'd get one shot for sure..I was only level 15.”

He paused as he listened to the man's proposal. “Okay, yeah, we’ll work it that way. I need the col more than the items right now anyway.”

Black then listens to the grim news about the cooks. “Well, hopefully they just chose to lock themselves away with plenty of food to keep them happy. “ He laughed lightly. “On that note, I say let’s head over to floor 16 and see what all the fuss is about with the quest.” Black stated as he went out side, whispered to his elemental spirit wolf, Kiba, and made his way to the teleporter to go to floor 16.

Macradon would nod “Aye, someone is expected to arrive, but they’ll find me eventually, they always know how to find me.” he replied as his familiar was bound to find him when the big cerberus would get hungry and bored of the new floor. Despite Macradon being its master, the Cerberus was more than strong enough to shake its chain off Macradon’s grasp, running wild around town, discovering plains that isn’t just volcanic wastelands from where it was from. Macradon nodded “I think the level recommendation is also taking in the energy cost of the quest. Having a higher level will help you hang on longer, but still capable in lower levels. You should be more afraid of the high floor bosses, or at least high tier lower floor bosses. There are a few bosses on the 4th floor that is capable of leaving quite the dent in my health bar with a single swing.” Macradon warned, expecting Black to at least do a lot of research if he were to take a quest where his level was below recommended. “So I hope.” he replied. The cooks had hopefully just retired, nothing else … hopefully. “Let’s head out then!” he said as he would walk outside of the bar, paying for his drinks as he downed the last bit. As the Scarlet Templar exited the building, the sounds of chains and three panting maws would come from the side as Belphegor the Cerberus would jump up and show its affection to its master. The Cerberus hound, 80 centimeter, 31 inches, tall from the ground to the shoulder, muscle bound and ferocious … against anyone else than its master. Licking with its three heads, Belphegor would be happy that he found Macradon. “Alright boy, alright boy!” Macradon said with a smile and giggled as he opened his inventory and threw a few steak out for the hound to devour in mere seconds. Still laying on the ground with his big familiar laying on top of him, Macradon would introduce it to Black “This is my familiar, partner in combat, Belphegor. I found him on the 9th floor trapped after trying to assault me, but here he is. We’ve been working together for quite a while now.”. Macradon would pat his familiar on the back and gesture up towards Black “Hey Bel, this is Black, he’ll go on an adventure with us today, be nice to him, aye?” Macradon said, hoping that his Cerberus would listen to his master. Pushing off the big Cerberus, Macradon would don his armor, getting ironclad from top to bottom with his helmet under his left arm and wrapping Belphegor’s chains on his right arm. The group would venture out together, up to the 16th floor where the quest took place.

Once they were upon the 16th floor, Black began to marvel at the volcanic formations and the set of chain islands. “Whoa...this place...it's almost like Hawaii! Dang...I could have setup a spot out here. This place is awesome! Aloooooha!” Black cheered as he looked as the clear crystalline sea.

“Energy costs? I guess I've been sort of ignorant on that. I only have rank one sword arts. With an insanely high focus on defense. Enemies can't kill what they can't hurt, right? I mean...at least until I heard about bleeds and phase and...poisons.  Seems like I can't rely solely upon mitigation. “ Black noted as his shoes scoured through the sandy beaches as they came upon a port town.

“Dang...you really have beasts out there that give you guys trouble up top? If it's anything like those Final Fantasy MMOs...I bet it only gets harder the higher up you go. I heard that some groups...not the ones on the frontlines now obviously...but other groups have tried to do the floor bosses and just get wiped due to having not an ounce of info on the mechanics. Going in blind is tough. “ The Marine admitted as they would reach the pier.

“Fortunately, we have Bel and Kiba at our side. These familiars help give us a nice edge. I think I was safe through much of the beginning just because I got extremely lucky when finding Kiba. I found him on the ninth floor, too! He was a bit aggressive, but I made him this dish and put those cooking skills to use. I guess he figured it was better to let me live and feed him than to eat me and miss out on glorious meals.” Black laughs as they approach the NPC, who looked like a devastated sailor.

@Macradon

Macradon nodded “It’s always nice to have a symbiotic relationship with one’s familiar, better than a master slave kind of thing.” he commented on the topic of how the familiars became familiars to the two players. With that said, the group would finally arrive at the quest’s starting point at the docks. A young sailor seemed to be down, and from what Macradon remembered, it was because of his boat or something being stolen. Macradon would look at Black and then at the sailor again. If Black would’ve started out the conversation, he probably would’ve done so, but since he hadn’t, Macradon would. “Hey there, why the long face?” he asked. The sailor would look at the players and begin to tell his tragic backstory for the quest. Macradon shrug “Let’s do this then.” he said to Black as he would await further reaction from his partner at this quest “I hope you’re ready, because this can get a bit dangerous.” he said.

Black hadn't got a chance to listen to the quest dialogue. “I know it sounds silly given our situation, but I love stupid bits of lore in RPGs.” The way he spoke signalled that he wasn't the type to ever skip cutscenes or NPC dialogue or skim over anything. Hell, he would read every Elder Scrolls game’s books of lore.

He gave the sailor his undivided attention as he took some small notes. “ Alright..so we're after a Captain Greybeard over at Ill Man's Cove. I love fighting pirates. Where there are pirates, there is bound to be great treasure!” Black beams with delight.

“So we meet with them at nightfall. I guess we got to take this rickety old rowboat.” Black says as he slowly steps inside of it. “Damn..you sure we'll be safe in this thing with all this heavy armor?” He laughs as he gets ready to start rowing. Along the way, he would scavenge for any materials lurking around the shore.

LD-108004 LD: 8 (Gather fail)

Edited by Black

Macradon would shrug, he wasn’t sure, but he hadn’t encountered that kind of interaction with his heavy armor before. “I’m not sure, but I haven’t encountered anything like it before, so this might be an experience of a lifetime if they finally did code anything into the game regarding some more physics with heavy armor” he replied as he watched Black try to gather materials from the boat. It could be an idea to do so, but he stop himself before he did so, as he wasn’t short in Tier 2 materials at all. “Seems like we’re nearing destination.” Macradon said as they slowly approached their target, the big ship that had been stolen. “Alright, let’s set a plan” Macradon said as he exited the small rowboat “If I jump up and draw their attention with a Howl, you’ll go in and try to inflict as many status conditions as possible, and afterwards I’ll try to mow down the enemies, whadya say?” he proposed.

Black would relax in the boat as he saw Macradon get in without any concern of him falling out. Somehow the boat seemed to row easy enough. Perhaps it was because of their strength parameters or some other unknown physic. Black began to row in tandem with the Scarlet Knight, his eyes drifting from the coastline toward's the direction of the Ill Man's Cove. As he noticed their party formation, he became aware of Macradon's superior stats and level. He shook his head in disbelief. ‘There are players that strong already….I forget if even Hestia is that powerful.’

He turned his head as the man said something about them closing in on the enemy. They were getting prepared to stage for the initial assault. Macradon had advised him of the most appropriate approach. He then switched out the enchantments from his blade to be accuracy enchantments from his +3 ACC Assault Headband. “Solid Copy. I'll light them up with everything I got.” Black announced as he prepared to take down any targets through subterfuge.

@Macradon

Edited by Black

Macradon would take in a deep breath and don his helmet with a serious stern look on his face, he was ready for combat. As Macradon donned his headgear, Belphegor would ignite his flames, covering his mane in hot red flames. Grabbing onto the side of the ship, Macradon would begin to speed climb up the ship, quickly getting up to the deck with 4 privateers standing close to him. Belphegor followed suit with a powerful jump from the Cerberus, landing right besides its master. With all his might, Macradon would point his sword Blade of the Dictator against the four privateers and roar out a battle roar. In synchronized motion, Belphegor would emit a roar loud enough to echo out into the nothing with its three heads. It was 4 seemingly normal pirates, nothing fancy about them. Behind them were more pirates, some more fancy than the other. With a thick middle eastern accent, one of the fancy pirates pointed towards Macradon and Belphegor and ordered “Kill them, you four”. The four pirates would begin to lunge towards Macradon for their attack. Macradon easily deflected and blocked the oncoming attack from the pirates, and even though a single of the attacks got through his defense, Macradon's health bar was not moving an inch. As soon as he took damage, it was healed back up to full again like it never happened. With his scarlet eyes glaring out of his visor, Macradon would say "Pathetic beings." and awaited Black to make his move.

- Attack -

Spoiler

Macradon used Howl on <Pirate Deckhand>s

45baa5d76caf00a13f7510689faa44f8.png

Attack 1: Miss.
                                    Attack 2: 86 - 116 = 1 Damage(minimum)
                                    Attack 3: Miss.
                                    Attack 4: Miss.

- Health List -
H[4,4,4,4]
<Macradon> 1565/1565 HP || 116 MIT || 19 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 78 BH || 152/152 NRG (-1)(+78)
H[0,0,0,0] <Black>     420/420  HP ||  52 MIT ||  5 DMG || 2 PAR || 18 THR || 1 TNT ||  42/42  NRG

< Pirate Deckhand >1   250/250  HP ||  40 MIT || 85 DMG || Hornswaggle
< Pirate Deckhand >2
   250/250  HP ||  40 MIT || 85 DMG || Hornswaggle
< Pirate Deckhand >3
< Pirate Deckhand >4

Edited by Macradon

Black would finish his cigarette and flick it to the ground as he crushed it under his boot, watching it shatter into digital shards. Black had an idea that he was moving into the Devil's Den. He kept his headband tied on right and wielded his curved sword and wakizashi with a firm grip. He arched his eyebrow at Macradon with intrigue as he saw the flames erupt from his mane. “I guess Bel really does fit you...but you could have told me you had a light. “ Black chuckles as he tucked away his cigarettes. “Scaling ships...yep...this is exactly what the old school Marines used to do. “ Black commented as he gripped the edge of his ship and pulled himself up, rolling over the edge.

As soon as they encountered the enemy Macradon let out a warcry that would strike fear into the heart of man. Even moreso, with his carnivourous three headed beast at his side as the duo looked rather imposing.

As soon as the combat broke out, Macradon would easily heal himself completely and block a wide array of attacks. ‘Damn...he's just toying with them.’ Black thinks as he aims for one who had their blade deflected by Macradon and was knocked off balance.

“Alright, time to crash this party!” Black spat as he landed a fierce uppercut with his sword, stunning one of the men as he hit him straight across the jaw. “We'll be taking all that loot, boys. Thanks for holding it for us.” Black spoke with a cocky grin.

@Macradon

Spoiler

ID# 108136 results:

Battle: 2 (+3) = 5 (+1) Concentrate = Hit (-1 DMG) + Stun on Pirate Deckhand 1

- Health List -
H[4,4,4,4] <Macradon> 1565/1565 HP || 116 MIT || 19 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA || 78 BH || 152/152 NRG (-1)(+78)
H[0,0,0,0] <Black>     420/420  HP ||  52 MIT ||  2 DMG || 3 ACC || 2 PAR || 18 THR || 1 TNT ||  42/42  NRG

< Pirate Deckhand >1   249/250  HP ||  40 MIT || 85 DMG || Hornswaggl e [Stunned] [3/3]
< Pirate Deckhand >2   250/250  HP ||  40 MIT || 85 DMG || Hornswaggle
< Pirate Deckhand >3   250/250  HP ||  40 MIT || 85 DMG || Hornswaggle
< Pirate Deckhand >4   250/250  HP ||  40 MIT || 85 DMG || Hornswaggle

Edited by Black

Macradon would snigger as Black entered the fray with a stun towards one of the deckhands. With the stunned deckhand in an easy position, Belphegor noticed what possible attack pattern Macradon would throw at these easy mobs with what they had trained with before. The obvious would be for Belphegor to grab the three not-stunned deckhands and bring them close to the incapacitated one for an easy Area-Of-Attack. Though the plan was simple, the execution wasn’t. One of the deckhands evaded Belphegor’s jaws, and the stunned was knocked away by the evasion, leaving only two left to be hid by Macradon’s attack. With a shimmering brightness, a holy light emitted from his sword on top of the sword art glow as Macradon’s Holy Damage would proc and decimate one of the hit deckhands, while leaving the other deckhand mortally wounded as well. “One down” Macradon said and stared at the pirate that had given the previous orders. The pirate with the name tag Amir would point towards the intruders of “their” ship, yelling out “What are you waiting for? Kill them!” and sent another deckhand towards the four intruders.

Spoiler

11eec57d501cb3b8c7fe1c6aaceb6c0c.png

Attack 1: Miss
                                      Attack 2: 33x12-40=356 Damage dealt
                                      Attack 3: Miss
                                      Attack 4: 19x12-40=188 Damage dealt

ID: 108190
CD: 9, Recovery Proc!

c0adc50429cd426b813d004295f0d1ee.png

Attack 1: Miss
                                      Attack 2: Miss

- Health List -
H[4,7,4,6] <Macradon>
1565/1565 HP || 116 MIT || 19 DMG || 2 ACC ||  0 EVA ||  78 BH || 145/152 NRG (-13)(+6)
H[2,0,0,0] <Black>     420/420  HP ||  52 MIT ||  2 DMG || 3 ACC ||  2 PAR || 18 THR || 1 TNT ||  42/42  NRG

< Pirate Deckhand >1   249/250  HP ||  40 MIT || 85 DMG || Hornswaggle [Stunned] [3/3]
< Pirate Deckhand >2  -106/250  HP ||  40 MIT || 85 DMG || Hornswaggle (-356)
< Pirate Deckhand >3   250/250  HP ||  40 MIT || 85 DMG || Hornswaggle
< Pirate Deckhand >4    62/250  HP ||  40 MIT || 85 DMG || Hornswaggle (-188)

Edited by Macradon