[PP F-01] (Black, Mishiro) Peace after Pandemonium <<Nature's Treasure>>

Black was peacefully serene as he was meditating beneath a tree or possibly taking a nap, it was hard to say as he sat there with his legs folded over another with his head hanging down. If one got closer, they might notice the brisk movement of his hands as he began to polish his sword with a rag, he seemed to worship the weapon, though there was little cause for cleaning it as it wasn’t like blood would actually ever stain the curved sword. Still, the military had taught him to hold an avid appreciation for his weapon and he held firm to these traditions of considering one’s weapon to be sacred. He looked cool, calm, and collected as he inspected the hilt and tested the weight.

His head lifted up as he noticed the tree above him was an apple tree and he considered the potential of making a nice snack. “Some caramel apples..creamy apple peanut butter dip. Apple snack wedges..cinnamon apples...mmm..” He relished in the idea of being a chef that could cook an assortment of delicious snacks on demand. Food was perhaps like a drug to him in this world. He had the tools not only to make food, but to multiply it and have a feast beyond compare. After a deployment overseas and having to eat crappy MREs, being trapped here was a blessing in disguise. His thumb rolled over the smooth surface of the apple as he smirked at it and stowed it away in his inventory. He dusted off his blue and tan armor as he blonde mane glinted in the rays of sunlight to complement his dark complexion.

His wolf familiar, Kiba, would be at his side laying down and staring at the butterflies that manuveured about the field. It lifted it's head once it noticed someone passing by. "How much longer do you think it'll take the military to find this Kayaba guy and get us all out of here, huh, boy? " Black asked the wolf as the swordsman rested his head back against the tree.

Spoiler

ID-107690

LD-18

Gathered 2 Materials

@Mishiro

Edited by Black

Kiba licked his lips at the scurrying bandit that maneuver swiftly across the field like a great miniature gazelle or some covert jewel thief making off with the goods. The predatory nature of it's eyes beared the hunters mark as it dipped it's head down like a silent stalker.

Black meanwhile had been oblivious as he had slid some song crystal out and began playing a hip hop beat and began bobbing his head as he tapped his pen against his journal.

“I can mingle with the stars or throw a party on mars~ Yet I’m a prisoner, locked up behind digital bars~” Black rhymed with a fashioned grin as he rode the best of the smooth instrumental. It wasn’t exactly the slick city streets of Houston, but music was a token of small comfort anyone can appreciate anywhere, even here in Aincrad. It was a piece that linked him to the world. Something to maintain and preserve his humanity in a world where people had already slowly began to lose their sanity and struggled to cope with still being here.

Four legs started patrolling the plains as the beast ventured away. Kiba was a Mitigation Familiar so it often react defensively to sudden noises and it's acute hearing sense heard a voice. Once the wolf found the ferret's hiding spot, it became alarmed at the person coming out of stealth. It lowered it's body to the ground near some shrubs to watch as another man came up to speak to her.

“Kiba...what are you doing? Get back here before you bite someone and I get sued.” He chuckled as he put away his journal in his notebook and walked over in his blue and tan hoodie and sneakers. He opted for a more casual look in his vanity wear. His silver headband bore the title “Lucky Devil” written in Kanji.

Upon his right arm were Marine Corps tattoos and quotes written in Urdu, a language commonly spoken in Afghanistan. On his other arm was Japanese styled art and hip hop styled designs. Both of which were done in colored inks upon the canvas of his light skin.

Kiba began lick it's lips hungrily at the ferret until Black approached. “Hey, cut that out. Other people's pets are not food. Didn't I already make you dinner like two hours ago?” Black groaned before he knelt down and brought out some treats to feed the wolf as the animals sharp fangs chomped down on them.

“Seems like my wolf friend here thought your familiar was a tasty snack.” Black chuckled to the group. “I didn't realize how often these things ate. With them being like this...I might have to do a bit more gathering...food from the shops are expensive and I'm kinda on a budget.” He smiles in a friendly manner to the duo.

Spoiler

ID# 107954 results:

Loot: 9 (+3) = 12

1 T1 Mat Gathered

@Mishiro

Edited by Black

Black was unsure how the duo might respond. They could scold him, blow him off, or maybe even run away in fear. A brief interval passed where the fight or flight syndrome kicked in. It seemed their instincts conditioned them to more defensive approaches as Black monitored their stance.

Kiba looked up from his plate, sensing a brief moment of hostility. His yellow eyes stared at the girl before his vision was blocked by Claude. The wolf noticed the girl relax and simply went back to eating bits of steak.

The woman that looked prepared to fight made Black raise his arms in a non-confrontational manner. The woman seemed Asian with her bow thereafter adding much to that cultural assessment.
Black lowered his calloused hands and dropped them at his side before bowing lightly back to her...or rather now the man that stood before her.

“It's understandable. Wolves are common in the earlier floors. Usually he keeps away from people and just likes to hunt.” Black says as his chocolate gems drift down to look at the beast. Upon Claude's response about his thieving ferret, Black laughs, picturing the antic in his mind. “Yeah, that reminds me if a time I found a treasure chest and this thieving monkey stole the loot and ran off!”

He nodded in response to the woman's inquiry. “I sure am. Traveling with you? That sounds like a great idea. I wearing this shirt one I bought from one of my tailor friends that helps me get luckier when gathering things. “ He then decided to introduce himself. “Are those your actual names...or handles?” Black blinked. “I go by Black. I'm a chef out here for a living. It's a lot different from being a United States Marine Corps Infantry Assaultman in the real world, but I can tell you one thing - the food is definitely better!” He'd chime. “ If you're interested, I got some Super Lucky Sushi Rolls for sale that can boost your rates for finding things. One is a +2 Loot Die...the other is a +3. Perfect for getting multiple crafting materials...especially out here where you can get more than one.” He recommends as he begins to check a nearby shrub to see if it had any berries. “Nice to meet you both, Mishiro and Claude.”

Spoiler

# 107955 results:

Loot: 10 (+3)

1 T1 Mat gathered

@Mishiro

Edited by Black

Black looked to the man wondering if he'd give consent to their cooperation for gathering items in the domain of the tranquil gardens. The man had a utilitarian approach to the temporary alliance being forge for the foraging of materials. He held a very reticent demeanor and judging from the way he stood in front of the woman. He was clearly protective of her.

‘I wonder what their relationship is to one another? Lovers? Siblings? Close friends perhaps?’

He seemed to have his head swimming in thoughts as he considered their usernames. Claude didn't sound asian. He deduced that possibly they were close friends most likely.

“Shiromi...Mi...shiro...so you sort of switch the syllables around. Pretty clever.” If they knew each other on a first name basis then they met each other out in the field. “Well, as for pricing...hmm..depends on how our party is doing it. If we're gathering all the items and then splitting them I suppose I'd probably just let you use it. If we're just taking home whatever we gather ourselves then here’s a price sheet from my restaurant, the Ichiban. I take either Col or Mats. The +2 Loot Die Buff is a rare consumable. “

He says as he offers her a sheet to read and then takes a bite out of a Lucky Sushi Roll for himself and begins to start scavenging nearby with Kiba following close behind. He pulls out a cluster of berries. "This should make five for me."

@Mishiro

Price list:

Spoiler

All materials must be of the same tier as the item you are purchasing. Requests material costs are determined by the statistically likely cost to make them at rank 5

General/Reserves: (+1 mat or +100 Col for out of stock general items. I try to keep them stocked, but perfects are hard to come by )

Uncommon: 2 Mats or 400 Col
    Rare: 4 Mats or 60 0 Col
    Perfect: 6 Mats or 800 Col

Requests:

Uncommon: 4 Mats or 600 Col
    Rare: 5 Mats or 800 Col
    Perfect: 10 Mats or 1000 Col

Roll outcome:

Spoiler

ID# 107953 results:

Loot: 6 (+3) (+2) = 11

1 T1 Mat Gathered