Hello there~ I'ma fairly new member to this forum and I was curious as to how large an art community is on this forum? I noticed there isn't really a particular forum on her to specifically post art and drawings so I thought I'd ask..When I'm saying art community I'm generally talking about people who draw xD

So if you do, it would nice to just leave a reply to this saying what you do, whether it be just traditional or digital, even show an example or two if you can :3

I do tend to draw when I get the time, I switch between doing sketches on paper to plugging in the graphics tablet and drawing some FC ideas. I originally came from a Sonic the Hedgehog RPing Forum, and the art community there was very large, with lots of very talented artist, a few of them even teaching me a lot of what I know today xD

Just leave a little response, I'm quite interested to see who here is fellow artist~

It doesn't really have a way of 'working' honestly, people just do as they please. It's really imagination based and people tend to just come up with ideas for RP's, adventures to go on, Fan Character's to create. There can be battles between people, and of course as expected there's a lot of OP people who don't let anyone else win but other times with the maybe more mature users will come to a point where on of them will give in and accept defeat. And as you've probably gathered there's no dice system like on here, hence my little bit of confusion as I've never seen it before xD I've heard of it though.

But on the Sonic site, a lot of the stuff happen in a Chat Box located at the top of the Home Page. People tend to just log in to the CBox and either chat, or they can choose to go into a seperate tab on the CBox to maybe have a small, casual RP between characters, although this kind of takes away the fun of Forum RP's...

Anyway xD That's good to hear, I've never really done animation before, it's always interested me