[PP-F01] The Second Lesson [Mars, Vally]

Vally listened to all of Mars' issues with the various guilds. He'd provide some insight to their problems, at the very least, and his bluntness would at least avoid any sugarcoating over them. Partner, though? Had Mars been in a relationship, or did he mean it more in a partner-player kind of relationship? She wasn't going to pry, for now at least, so she simply silently thought of it while he continued to explain his problems with all the others. The Knights definitely didn't sound like her thing, military was not her bag. Like Mars, she preferred to operate with freedom to do whatever she wanted, rather than being stuck to a strict hierarchy. The Holy Dragons only issue, apparently, was being selective, but maybe that also meant the martial artist simply hadn't been able to learn anything of them.

"Mm, people tend to disappear in guilds, but you don't want the entire thing to go nowhere. The Holy Dragons sound fine, at least, but perhaps making a guild that's more focused on being the absolute best at PvE would be the best option. Of course, finding those kinds of people might be difficult in the first place, but...a guild hall does sound nice. I always enjoyed making those look good", Vally commented, tapping her spear against her shoulder in thought.

Edited by Vally
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you're of the same mind as myself Vally of wanting to possibly make a guild why don't we do so together. I have a few other people in mind that might be willing to help in the creation of one that come to my mind i would just need to make sure to get into contact with them. One is a tank like player so that would cover us in that aspect fairly well thankfully what would you say to that? He asks the woman curiously as the martial artist just remains rather relaxed enjoying the fact that he can at least begin the idea of building something at least within this world, but the toughest part is yet to come to fruition for certain. 'After all. I can build a guild anyday of the week possibly it is finding the right members to make it all worth it by the end of things that will determine if it was a success or a failure.' He thinks to himself having heard and witnessed some guilds get created and fall all within a short timeframe from seemingly not working together or the players disappearing one by one.

Vally gave a small hum of thought in response to Mars. Having a guild would make things far easier, plus...well, as she'd said, she quite liked helping make the place looked pretty. The other members, too. That had...certainly been an effort in patience, making them all look good for their first clears of raids and such. They'd nearly lost a spot at world first because of her worrying over them looking good enough. She bit her thumb while staring at Mars, trying to figure out what he'd look good in already, before shaking her head. "Um, sure. It sounds good to me, assuming you've got the cash to be able to make the guild. And of course, having a tank would be necessary for us to earn any good spots", she stated, before moving to engage another boar pup.

It only took a few moments and a single sweep of her weapon to send the pup flying, but unfortunately it still didn't drop a damn thing. "Of course, I'd need to get a good few levels to catch up to you and to actually be useful in anything that'd be a challenge to you."

[Roll ID #108494 BD: 8]

Vally: 60/60 HP | 4/6 EN (-2 Heft)

>Heft: 4x2 = 8 DMG

Boar Pup: 0/5 HP (-5)

[Roll ID#108495 LD: 6]

Edited by Vally

He nods towards the woman with a smile upon his face the martial artist unable to hide it even if he tried since this oppurtunity is one that he had been looking for people that would side with him and help him in a creation of a guild. With a simple goal of being the best out their, and more importantly to him one that would eventually help with gaining as much strength one can for the honor of having a single guild take on a floor boss and win. Don't worry to much about levels that is just natural and it can be handled swiftly and efficiently as long as we can work past this quest as quickly as we can since this along with the Nepents will be the most the game will try to test your limits for insanity in the most open manner. He says towards the woman in a apologetic tone knowing that by the end of nepents if she did that for some reason back to back with this quest it would be a high chance of insanity, but with a high reward of levels from having to kill many enemies just to get it over with.

Vally was actually rather surprised at how eager Mars seemed to be to make that guild, but it didn't bother her in the slightest. She was somewhat eager too. Despite her generally cool demeanour, the spearwoman wasn't a real loner by any means. After all, she was born of the desire to communicate with others, in a sense. She quickly moved on to another boar, but once again, the tip of her spear caught on something, although the pup also completely careened past her without touching her. She twirled her spear in hand, and prepared for its next charge. She was too focused on the idea of the guild.

"If you say so, then I'll keep that in mind. This quest, nepents, and the quest on floor 3...I'll keep that in mind, yeah, and try not to lose my mind while grinding through those", she commented. She hoped she wouldn't miss again, that'd be a pain.

[Roll ID #108499 BD: 1 MD: 2]

Vally: 60/60 HP | 3/6 EN (-2 Heft)

>Heft: Miss!

Boar Pup: 5/5 HP

Edited by Vally

He nods his head towards the woman and just relaxes from that point on not feeling any particularly strong need to bring up any more information regarding quests or such unless asked specifically about them since by the end of the day he had given out most of the annoying ones information for her to choose from. The martial artist rests upon his back as he looks up towards the sky once more just relaxing not thinking much about the events around him just going to hope that the woman will be able to deal with the tiny little boar threat and finally get lucky enough to get the loot drop from the boar mob. 'I'm surprised it is taking as long as it did for Red to get the boar tusks this girl is matching her second for second seemingly for trying to get them all.' He thinks to himself in slight amusement at how that is occurring as he wonders if the quest became harder since himself doing it, or if he just got extremely lucky when he did the quest.

Vally spun her spear in her hands, flourishing it gracefully as the boar pup charged towards her. Even if she liked to be as effective as possible, she was still a little bit of a show-off when she could afford it, and this was one of those moments. The pup couldn't hurt her, after all, so really she could do whatever she wanted. She could let it wail on her for a good few hours and it would get nowhere. But, she wanted to get this quest done as soon as possible, so she prepared to finish it off. Her spear-tip sliced along the earth and crossed over the boar pup diagonally, creating a beautiful red gash that shattered it into pieces.

The spearwoman gave a pleased cheer as the last tusk dropped, and holstered her spear with a grin. "Finally! I thought we were gonna be here for hours. Got the last tusk. Let's head back, eh?", she stated, already walking. She wanted to get this over and done with as soon as possible.

[Roll ID #108517 BD: 10]

Vally: 60/60 HP | 2/6 EN (-2 Heft)

>Heft: Crit! 4+2x2 = 12 DMG

Boar Pup: 0/5 HP (-5 HP)

[Roll ID #108518 LD: 14]

Edited by Vally

He gets up onto his feet and looks over towards Valley and nods his head at hearing the news that she had received the last boar tusk which means that they can wrap this all up once and for all for the time being. 'Though the question is going to be whether she is going to start up the third lesson immediately or not.' he thinks to himself idly as he walks on over towards the spear using woman and looks at her with a calm look within his eyes. Well lets get going than shall we? You have two more tutorial quests to get through, and if you have the time and strength there is also a quest on floor two that could be taken out swiftly after that to deal with all the quests that have this level cap upon them. He informs the woman as he starts to make his way towards the direction of the main settlement the familiar that is with the black haired martial artist following after the man letting out a small puff of flames from the fire liger's mouth.

Of course Vally was going to start the third lesson immediately. She wanted to get this tutorial over and done with, after all. But first, they needed to take these tusks back to that blacksmith. Fortunately, she didn't have to hope that she wouldn't screw up making something out of them, because the objective was to simply bring them back. She'd definitely go insane if she had to collect any more of the damned things, and she didn't want to lose it from grinding in the tutorial. But, if what Mars had said was true, there were only a couple more quests that were this grindy. The Nepents, and the surprise quest on floor 3. After that...hopefully it would be smooth sailing, but she doubted it would be that easy.

"That sounds like a good idea. I don't want to miss out on anything, and level caps for quests make that difficult. What's the floor 2 quest?", the spearwoman questioned, tilting her head as she did so. Knocking that out once they were done with the tutorial would be a good idea. Once they got back, she'd head inside Lyle's shop to finish this off.

The floor two quest is that you fight four wolves basically shouldn't be anything too difficult just look for a tavern in the main settlement of Delilah. The NPC will be a merchant like man who looks rather fat that should be enough to allow you to find him and complete the quest with some ease. He informs the spear using woman with a nod of his head wondering if she'll ask him to join her, or if she is going to do that quest by herself or with another low level just like her to get through the quest rather swiftly since it wouldn't be anything difficult in the end for a DPS user. He glances up as he arrives at the main gate of the main settlement of the first floor and nods his head as they arrive planning to head towards Lyle's shop since that makes the most sense to his mind since it would be a easy dialogue to get through and than they can get through the other lessons quest than finish it off with killing a venomous warg.