[PP05]<<Butcher of the Sand>> (Kyoto, Cosi, Neopolitan)

Sitting here at the Inn having a drink trying to figure out what he should do next. Listening to the NPC next to him talk about poker he looks over. “I have 4 of a kind” one says as he hears the other guys laughs and gives a smirk. “I got a Flush.” Kyoto smirks knowing that these NPC play with Black way to much. Waiting to see if he can think about another quest he could do he started to fall asleep a little. Never much of a sleep type of person he decided to close his eyes trying to figure out what would be a good quest until he heard someone in the background talking about a field boss. “That sounds great but I’m not able to do that alone. Maybe someone will show up wanting to help me.” He looks around to see if any player is here but notice no one here at the moment.

Stats:

Spoiler

General

Level: 16

HP: 320

Energy: 32

DMG: 9

Keen: 3

ACC: 3

MIT: 27

SP Available:  6

Total SP: 40

Equipped Items

Nachtwächter (Keen +3 Teir 1)

-------------------------------------------

Dunkle Materie  (+3 MIT Tier 1)

The “Holy” Cross ( +3 ACC Tier 1)

Black Compression Shirt (+3 LD Tier 1)

Skills: 

» One Handed Long Sword (Rank 4)

Mods:

Extra/locked Skills: 

Mithril:   T1 = 16 <> T2  = 0 <> T3 = 0

Profession:  Tailor

@Neopolitan @Cosi

Edited by Kyot0

Whatever possessed Cosi to return to the fifth floor, the blonde haired tank had no idea. But here I am anyways. Cosi had on his half plate and shield this time which didn't help with the blazing sun and burning sand, but for some reason Cosi felt like this time he would have more combat to do. Hopefully not as much as when he had been strolling around the floor with Mars and Pinball- that was insane- but still he felt like he would need to fight. Cosi was in his usually attire except his scarf was wrapped around his head and lower face to block the sun and wind and his sheath was empty. Instead he had a simple dane ax strapped to his back diagonally from his shield Rose Gold. He had switched out his gauntlets as well for a pair of fingerless leather gloves. 

The blonde tank walked into the main inn and began looking around for something to do. If he was going to be on this floor he wanted to do something useful and worthwhile.

@Neopolitan

((Note to self: Level 29))

Neo had made her way to the fifth floor, having heard about a possible boss. However, the caveat spoken to her was that you couldn't face this boss alone. As she didn't think any of her friends could take the beast on with her safely, she figured that she could go to a local inn and find some players that would be about the right level. She had her parasol open and behind her, wearing some simple adventuring vanity items to hid the appearance of her shield. Roman was probably flying up in the sky somewhere, wanting to keep moving as a way to cool himself down. She didn't blame him, this floor was too hot for anyone to really enjoy it. If she didn't have her parasol, the sun would be beating down hard against her bared skin. As she walked into the inn, she left a silhouette at the entrance. Though it was obviously an effeminate one, she still carried herself with confidence and didn't show the insecurities this game had pressed upon her. She walked up to the bar and sat down towarsd the edge of it. A menu popped up and she ordered a water, glancing around the place while waiting.

@Kyot0

A shy Kyoto sitting at the bar listening in on the conversation trying not to make eye contact, next to him as one of the NPC looks over at him. “Hey son you interested in some Poker?” Kyoto looks over at them with some confusion. “Who? Me? Oh no I don’t know how to play Poker. Euchre my kind of game.” Why a shy calm voice. “Haha, Euchre? That’s a childs game no one plays that game besides kids.” Kyoto look the other way with an embarrassing look on his face as then another NPC said something. “I know how to play Euchre and it’s not a child’s game.” Kyoto looks and see who it was with a curiosity.

Kyoto then slowly turns to the door seeing a girl that had Pink and what looks like auburn hair with the lighting over her. Watching her walk in as she then walks towards the end of the bar about three seats away from Kyoto. As he looks over to the entrance again he sees a blonde hair male wearing what looks like is a Viking like armor that in his opinion look really heavy. Looking at him more carefully he sees that he also has blue eyes and a stereotypical person will think he is from Germany.

@Cosi

The tall blonde was leaning against the door frame to the inn simply taking in the place when his viewing was interrupted by a short, pink and brown haired girl walking through the inn's double door. It was Neo, the silent cook from floor seven. The rapier user walked in and sat down not too far away from Cosi. Cosi, happy to see a familiar face, walked over and sat down across from her. "Hey Neo. Fancy seeing you here. What brings you to this god awful and blazing hot floor?" Cosi asked the silent girl, his signature lopsided grin covering his face. As the blonde tank waited for her answer he quickly scanned the room, so as to not miss Neo's nonverbal response. The inn was fairly empty except for the NPC innkeeper, a couple NPCs playing some card game, and a solitary player with longish dark hair, and black light armor and a dark trench coat. Cosi gave the player a friendly half wave half salute, grinned and then turned back to Neo. 

@Neopolitan

Neo's water arrived fairly quickly, benefit of a computerized bartender. It meant there was no fun times watching them try to get a response out of her, but everything had its pros and cons. As she was sipping at her drink and watching a group of NPCs play cards with a player character, a familiar voice called her over. She noticed that Cosi was in the bar with her too. As soon as he finished asking hi question, she quickly drafted up a message and sent it too him. Not realizing the button that she was pressing, she accidentally sent it to everyone in the area, Thankfully, that meant only the other, younger looking player got the message unintentionally. She decided to just shrug it off. With any luck the player wouldn't notice it until the two of them were long gone and they could just sit there and wonder who sent them a message almost completely out of context.

Heard of a boss on this floor I haven't taken out yet that could also drop some interesting loot. Problem is, I'm not allowed by the game to take it down on my own so I need someone to come along.

@Kyot0

• 3 weeks later...

As Kyoto silently was listening in on the conversation to the NPC to his left he sees a message pop up in front of him. “Hmm what’s this?” He looks to his right where the only other two players in this room is as he see’s that the girl sent him a message.  Kyoto looks down at them and gives them a little smirk as he then just thinks “She must of sent it to the wrong person.” He gets up from his bar stool and walk over near the other two but not quite out of there site. He sits down in one of the lounge chairs behind them.

“What do I heard about a boss? I didn’t think there was anymore field bosses out here besides one.” He says as he is behind them now. He give them another smirk even though they probably cant see him. Kyoto isn’t much of a talker but when you send him a message he’s going to ask about it. Kyoto looks at them and notice they are a lot stronger than him. They both might be in the 2nd tier of the game. Kyoto not really worry about it he’s here just to relax… Although this field boss might be good for him to get better gear.

@Cosi

When Neo sent the blonde haired player a message about a field boss He just nodded his head and gave a lopsided grin. "Sounds great let's do this Neo." Cosi didn't have any of the gear for his new build but that shouldn't be too much of a problem, Neo was quite strong and he wasn't low level anymore. Besides I need to do some more grinding and get more Sp for when I get my familiar and when I need to rank up my sword skills. Cosi shrugged to himself and turned back to neo, "Do you know any specifics on this field boss, Neo?" As he waited for her to answer the other player in the bar- the dark haired player with the black trench cloak- walked up and started talking to them. He asked about a field boss. Cosi mentally shrugged and turned to the new comer. "Yeah there's another field boss on this floor. Neo and I were planning on going to go fight it. You're welcome to join, if that's alright with you neo?" Cosi turned back to the pink haired cook for her answer then would look back to the other player, "Anyways my name is Cosi. What''s your's?" Cosi held out his hand. 

@Neopolitan

As Neo finished off her drink, she listened to both Cosi and the boy she accidentally messaged. She didn't mind bringing someone along, though with this boss it could be a slight worry. After thinking for a moment, Neo nodded to Cosi's question. May as well bring the extra numbers along. She then began to write out a message detailing what she knew and elaborating on bringing the boy.

TO: Nearby players

The boss is supposedly some sort of alligator-human hybrid. They aren't that scary, but they spawn inside of an arena that you cannot leave until the fight is finished. They also seem to pick who they go after at random. Our strategy is going to be get in and kill it as quickly as possible. If you want to come, that's up to you. I don't mind bringing you along, just know I'm not going to be able to protect you that well so I'm not going to be at fault if you die.

She had witnessed death in this game already, and knew what pain it brought. Because of this, she didn't feel like getting that attached to someone she barely knew. They would know the risks if they tagged along. And because she didn't know of any way she could protect them, it wasn't going to be her fault if they died for it. Before heading out, Neo quickly unstopped a potion and drank it. Something a little extra to take the boss out quicker. The only way to protect the two of them was going to be taking that thing down as quickly as possible.

Spoiler

Consumed one Minor potion of sharp dragon fang (+2 damage for a thread)

@Kyot0