[PP-F9] Enough hiking to last a lifetime <<Fire Guardian>>

He looks towards the tank as two more hell hounds are coming towards him as he rushes forward towards the two hounds with nothing but rage at the fact he had missed as he slams his foot against the duo of enemies into red pixels killing them upon the spot. He turns his back towards the tank with a serious look burning within his eyes as he stretches his arms outwards while staring down the tank. Never doubt my strength my Black you might end up being too shocked next time you see it in action where it could kill you from surprise. He says in a mix of seriousness and joking as he than makes his way into the cave starting to do so to face off against the enemy right away. The familiar at Mars' side moving along with its owner as it blazes with a fiery glory with a glorious mane of fire around its body.

#107904 BD:2+3=5+1(concentration)=6 90 DMG

#107905  BD:9  96 DMG

-8 ENG

Edited by Mars

Black tries to mobilize and set himself in position to aid Mars against the two beast that approached. He knew his strength didn't quite match Mars in terms of offense, but still he was a solid supplemental force to help quell the storm of the battlefield. He forged on and skidded to a halt once he saw Mars charging an attack. The ebony tank knew to stay far out of range whenever Mars was utilizing his AoEs. Those things definitely would put a massive dent in his armor if he got caught up in the skill. Possibly, perhaps not, considering it were also likely that due to the party system, they wouldn't even be able to harm each other, or at least the damage would be reduced.

Black didn't have much time to think on those things as the enemies got kicked and sent back to the depths of Hades. Black smirked as he resumed a more casual stance, listening to Mars speak. “Kill me from surprise? I'm just trying to not get killed in one of those vicious AoEs!” Black laughed.

A loud roar, too loud to be considered hellhounds came from further inside.
Black took a moment to readjust his inventory, opting to use Revial instead of Shukketsu Ryu. He also switched out his wakizashi for his Assault headband.
“Alright, this should be good for stuns without too much taunt. Let's go kick that beasts ass!”

@Mars

He hears the echoing roar from within the cave as he smirks to himself ready to fight against the Cerberus rushes forward towards the duo as the three headed dog moves forward flames escaping the dogs mouth as it stares down the duo with hate as snarls echo through the area. Time for death. He says in a matter of fact tone as he sprint forward his legs igniting once more with energy to kill the Cerberus. He rushes forward his legs ignited with energy as he jumps upwards and spin like a top as his leg smashes into the face of every single head of the beast ending it within a single moment as it bursts into red pixels like the rest of its compatriots ending the life of the quest mob. Mars lands on the ground backflipping a few times as he grins over towards black and bows as if he did a masterful performance. Enemy annihilated quest objective complete.

#107908 BD:10

#107909 BD:3+3=6

#107910 BD:7

Mars:   HP: 720/720     ENG: 42/72   DMG: 15 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Edited by Mars

Black begins to valiantly charge forward. He gallantly exercised extreme bravery in the path of danger. This was the day for the ebony skinned tank to defend his comrade.

“Today we knock on the devil's door brother! We don't come bearing any other gift but the gift of death! I am your shield-brother. I am sworn to shield and protect those under my vigil. I have trained for this day and my nerves are unshakeable.” He says as he stands firmly next beside Mars as the three headed dog raged. “ I will keep it stunned. We won't give it the chance to defeat us! “ Black looks over to Mars as he charges forth with a dynamic kick. “Hang on, I'm com…..ing? “ Black slowed his charge to a halt. “Damn. Already dead.” Black blinked. “Well….cue the music.” Black snapped his fingers and the victory song from Final Fantasy VII would begin to play from a vanity song crystal.

@Mars

Spoiler

ID-107912

LD- 7 No Treasure found

Summary:

4 SP for Black/Mars
200 Col Each

Cerberus Soul: A Potion that when used on Weapon adds burn damage for the duration of the thread, burn damage at +2 for 2 turns on Natural Dice Roll of 8-10

(For both)

Black - (1) T1 Mat

Edited by Black