[PP- F-21] Garden of Endless Treasures <<Nature's Treasure>>

Black knew that the team had a couple of days for prep time before the grand event on floor thirteen. He decided that he wanted to do a light training exercise to see how the team could function and estimate if they could coordinate effectively. Not everyone would be present for this excursion, but he brought those that seemed to have a decent amount of experience. "Now we can't exactly risk bringing the level twelves here...too risky..but we have to see how the rest of us work together. We'll hunt down some mobs for loot and maybe put that towards our war budget." Black responded to those gathered to join him. He began to look down at his menu and examine his money. "Goodness..I went broke splurging on that upgraded kitchen to make all those feasts. I only have like 200 Col. Hopefully we can make that change, yeah?" Black smirked to the team. "Maybe we all can score some nice loot. 

@Kimi @Vigilon @Krysta

H: 0/ 0/0/0 /0]  Black:   - HP: 460/460 // EN : 46/46 // MIT: 52// DMG: 2 // THN: 18// EVA: 0 // ACC : 3// REGEN : 2 // REC 1 // Taunt: 1

Edited by Black

This trip would be Vigilon's first time in a tier three floor. Honestly, he was a bit nervous. As he walked in the cavernous floor, he looked to his left and two his right, always watching his back, for there may be a monster in any corner. Until one was encountered, he would focus on gathering some materials for his shop. Black explained that he intended to fight mobs here, to see how well they work together, and to get some loot. "Sure, I'll keep an eye out for anything. For now, until I find something to fight, I can gather materials as I go. We are in a place said to be full of them, from what I heard." Sure enough, he spotted two chunks of ore sticking out of the ground. Since the ground was mostly stone, he would need more than his hands to pull it free, without any risk of breaking the materials in the process. "I didn't have this in my inventory for nothing." He muttered as he took out a pickax to mine the ore. Once he had the ores, he placed the materials in his inventory, and picked up his walking pace to catch up with the others. He thought he heard something, but he dismissed it as his imagination when he looked around and saw nothing.

ID# 107880 LD: 19+1=20(Success, +2 T3 Mats)

Vigilon: HP 540/540, EN 64/64, | 12 DMG | 18 MIT | 1 ACC | 1 EVA | 3 Recovery | 1 Taunt | 1 Bleed | 1 Paralyze

Edited by Vigilon