[PP-F03] This Seems Familiar <<Feeding the Enemy>> (Black)

Dustin walks through the main town on the third floor and smiles. “This is the life. No worries and awesome forests. Might as well never travel back to floor 1 again.” He says with a smile on his face. As he walks he notices someone who had been to his shop. “Hey Black. You wanna help me get a pet golem?” He asks, hoping to get an answer that isn’t no. He smiles and tilts his head, “I’ll buy cigars. Always wanted to try one.” He says, giving a slight smirk and reaching in his pockets. He pulls out an old cigar and holds it up. “I brought one, want it?” He asks, wondering to himself why he has a cigar. I don’t smoke, even though I want to, I’ve always put it off. He smiles anyways, looking around and trying to find the nearest gate.

@Black

Black would begin to scan the horizon and enjoy the density of the forest area. It reminded him much of his hometown in Texas. His wakizashi and curved sword rested in his scabbards upon his rucksack. His eyes watching his surroundings as the chocolate coated orbs fall upon a familiar face. "Oh, hey, what's up Dustin? What you getting into out here?" Black responds as he watches the boy. He crosses his arm. "Pet Golem? A big a** rock monster? I see you're into those ground type pokemon..I was wondering what you were doing looking like you were walking around playing pokemon Go." He smirked and chuckled a little. "Sure, I'll join you kid. But on two conditions. " He claims as he takes the cigar and lights it, taking a drag. "One..you use one of my loot die foods to enhance your chances because we both don't want to be out here for two years looking for rocks. And Two: While we're searching for your familiar, I want us to spend every moment searching for food ingredients. Sound good?" Black would respond as he tosses him a Super Lucky Sushi Roll (+3) and begins to scavenge for materials. 

Note: Item given +3 Super Lucky Sushi Roll

Spoiler

6e87678ea69714da52c5bf9084e0e94b.png

LD 7 (+3) LD basic shirt = 10 Fail

Edited by Black

Dustin catches the sushi roll. “Hey Black, what do cigars taste like?” He asks, pulling out a cigar of his own. “I’m the real world I snuck a few cigarettes from time to time, but that was about it.” He lights his cigar and pulls out a cup of a mysterious liquid. He moves his leg forward and smiles. Quickly popping a sushi roll into his mouth, Dustin picks a flower off the ground and notices it turns into materials. He smiles at Black almost like he was a pro at gathering materials. He spins and begins to hum his favorite song, not caring whether or not black heard it. He begins to dance with every step he takes. Moving forward with the beat of the song and the cigar in his mouth, he turns to Black and laughs, “C’mon ya old man.” He turns forward.

Spoiler

ID: 108017

LD: 17 + 6 = 23

Success

+1 T1 Material

@Black

Edited by Dustin

Black blinks at the man as he fires up his cigar and takes a longer drag before shoving his hands in his pockets and walking away like a boss. “It probably tastes like death, kid.” Black answers in a matter of fact sort of fashion. “Death and a whole lotta class. Kind of like when I visit the ladies after bathing in the blood of my enemies.” He answers as he listens to Dustin speak about his real world exploits. “Oh yeah, well back in prison, I sold cigarettes..used to chop them up into fifths and sell each part for five dollars. You make mad money that way, kid. “

Black arches a brow at the mysterious liquid. “What the hell type of liquid you carrying around, kid? That a jar of piss...that s*** don't work for luring mobs.  

He then watches as Dustin picks up a flower off the ground and then stashes it away. “ Son, if you're going to be running around with me. We're going to be hunting materials like men. “ He stated as he slammed his sword into a little squirrel that was scurrying on the ground. The cute little squirrel twitched and started at doesn't with a waning sadness as it was sapped of it's life and converted into a material item.

“Then I cook them up good!” Black beamed with delight. Black turned to see Dustin humming and singing. “Oh hell naw! Don't you start prancing around. Only familiar you're going to catch like that is a fairy.” The gruff Marine retorted.

Spoiler

# 108019 results:

Loot: 13 (+3) = 16

1 T1 Mat gathered

@Dustin

Edited by Black

“Just because I know how to have fun doesn’t mean I’m gay.” He says, picking up a rock and slipping it into his inventory. The flower was for a design on a sword I just thought of. He pulls out the flower and looks at it. “I could use this for a rapier. People who use those like flowers, right?” He asks. “If not, I’ll give it to a lady.” He gives a smirk. “If neither works you could use it for flavor, these flowers taste amazing in the real world. My mom used them the cook sometimes. Damn she was an amazing cook.” He says. “Better than you at least.” He pokes Black. “She made your cooking look like my cooking.” He pulls out his own little cookie and takes a bite. Sitting down against a tree and closing his eyes.

Spoiler

ID: 108124

LD: 14 + 6 = 20

+1 T1 Material

2 total

@Black

Edited by Dustin

“Hey man...I'm just saying, if I see you marrying a guy on this server and saying you just doing it for the buff. I'm still going to find it suspect.” Black says with his hood-like accent. “Only time I get flowers is when I'm trying to get some…” Black then begins to shape out a curvy woman's body with his hands. “You get into the shadier part of the city and bring a good amount of col with you...I could show you a place that puts a lot of the clubs in Houston to shame. “

Black bops his head a few times. “I'm for real man...they'll hijack your mind over there and you'll get to see all the digital booty you want.” Black scoffs in amusement. “World's oldest profession ain't ever going to go out of style.” He releases a cloud of smoke from his cigar.

“Yeah, you right. Yo’ momma cooking was amazing. I remember she used to lay out the pancakes when I was in bed. Nice thick syrup..you know sometimes she used to pour the syrup…” Black burst into a fit of snickers. “Naw, I'm just busting your balls, lil homie. “

“What!?” Black blinks in disbelief at Dustin. “Bruh, is you taking a nap? How we gone find this thing if you already trying to sleep?” He shakes his head as he goes to gather more materials.

ID# 108151 results:

Loot: 19

T1 Material gathered

@Dustin

Edited by Black