F22/PP) The hunting reunion (Guardian Col/Item/Mat)

Saphira woul be too late. She realized it at the moment she opened the message from Stryder. Her mind was everywere expect in the here and now for the last...how much time did past since she had left the town of beginnings? She wasn't able to remember but it was already enogh. Saphira looked around and found herself on a little hill on the first floor - Oh man...It will took some time to reach the teleporter and Stryders shop... - she thought and start her way back. On her way back her mind followed some weird ways of her memorys and thoughts. As Saphira reached the town she tried to clear her mind, made a short breake to get something to eat and then she made her way up to the twenty second floor. After some time of searching she was able to find Stryders shop.
Careful she opened the door and entered the shop and as she thought, she was the last one. Silent and slowly she came closer to the group, to be honest, ther were just two people she knew: Stryder, the leader of the guild she was a part of and her beloved Hei. The purple haired girl and the borownhaired boy...she already had met them...at the funeral but she was`nt able to remember her names. She did'nt knew the other boy and the girl beside Stryder...she was'nt really sure what she should think about her, was she a new member?
Saphira came careful closer to Hei - Hey everyone... - she said a little bit sorry - I hope I am not that to late... - - Also hey honey - she added with a quiet and friendly voice as she looked at Hei.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arabelle was awoken from her short nap by the sensation of a warm hand on her head, ruffling her hair. She raised her head and blinked blearily at the person who had woken her up. For a few moments, she thought she saw long hair and was reminded of a serious dark-haired girl and her gentle companion whom she had both broken ties with. He had weird tastes and seemed completely unreliable at first but he had been her favorite. "Claude...? Good morning." 

It was Stryder's voice that responded to her instead. "Nice to see you, Belle."

Oof! Arabelle's vision cleared and she remembered what happened earlier. The small girl stood straight up and grabbed his hand just as he took it off her head. "Nice to see you too, Stryder!" she greeted in a chipper tone. Then keeping his hand still, she bumped her head against his palm again in a cute, affectionate gesture before she finally let go. It was only then that she noticed the rest of the people in the room. The brown-haired kid who had been sleeping earlier, an old-looking guy with glasses, and some plain-looking guy who introduced himself as the co-leader of the guild (he must be the late healer's replacement). She stepped back to lean on the wall as her guild leader explained the...thing she had walked into earlier. Apparently, Brown-Haired Guy also saw it. "If you say so, then I believe you," Arabelle acknowledged, her serious expression implying that she really did. Then looking away, with a bit of an embarrassed expression on her face, she muttered something only he would hear, "That's a big relief to me..."

Then The Other Girl walked into the room. She introduced herself and Arabelle would have understood what she was saying...if only she didn't have her translate function deactivated. She cursed under her breath and brought up her menu. Most of the people she surrounded herself with already spoke in English, so she had forgotten that there was a translate feature. "Um," she glanced up at The Other Girl through her menu. The sharpness in her gaze contradicted her friendly smile. "I didn't understand what you said earlier, but my player name's Arabelle. Nice to meet you." 

And she said nothing else to The Other Girl. Once the guild members had gathered, she would introduce herself again. "I think some of you already know me, but I'll introduce myself again. My player name's Arabelle. DPS build, and I use a scythe. Primary weakness is my lack of MIT." She would then flash her cute smile again as she added, "Let's all get along, okay?"

Dustin sits up, looking drained of all his energy. Wait, so what happened? All I know is that Stryder frickin hit me in the head. He stands up, stumbling and leaning on the wall. He lets out a loud yawn and looks at the grey haired girl introducing herself. He didn’t understand the language, but names don’t translate and he was assuming that was her name. “Hello, I am Dustin.” He says while stretching. His hand moves to open his inventory as he pulls out a cookie and takes a bite, offering another to the purple haired girl next to him. “Don’t worry, they’re delicious.” He says with an innocent smile and turns back to the guild. When the purple haired girl introduces herself, Dustin tilts his head. Wonder if she likes combat as much as I do. Nah, she doesn’t look that weird. He picks up His makeshift bed and puts the stuff in his inventory. “I’m Dustin, like I just said, and this is my sword DawnBringer.” He draws a golden blade with lightning swirling around it. The handle made of ivory and on either side a rose is engraved. He sheathes the blade and sits back down eating his cookie and smilin like a child.

Edited by Dustin

Before anyone reacted to him appearing, a girl he hadn't seen before appeared from where Stryder's bedroom must have been. - she must be the newbie Stryder mentioned when I arrived - He thought. When she started introducing her self in fluent Chinese, it took like two words before he knew what was going on and focused on understanding what she said. As Hei had grown up in china, he was fluent too, so when she had finished he decided that he would reply in chinese, just to see how she would react. Hei thought it was odd, that she said her name, and then told them that she wasn't supposed to tell them, and that her name in here was Jinx. - Well, seems like she didn't have that much contact within the game, or she would have gotten used to using her tag by now - he wondered, but before he could reply his girlfriend appeared, apologizing for being late and greeting everyone, especially him with a smile.
Hei smiled at Saphira and walked over to her, trying to not disturb anyone on his way and then softly and quite low he said "Hey my dear, nice to see you." and then kissed her on the cheek to greet her. After this he had to wait a moment, as Arabelle and Dustin introduced themselves before he could talk to Jinx. Turning to the girl that was wearing an eyepatch, he switched to Chinese and said "Hello Jinx, nice to meet you. As you are the new guild recruit, you might not know me. I am Hei and am assisting your friend Stryder in leading the guild. I hope you'll like it in the guild."

As the events unfolded around him Gryas had begun to feel somewhat out of place, he had been somewhat unintentionally avoiding contact with other players for months now and this all made him feel uneasy. Pushing those feelings aside he pushed off from the table he was leaning against and stretched as he stood up straight and nodded back at Stryder and Hei as they had greeted him. The rest of the people in the room however he had never met before and introduced himself. "Hello all, names Gryas." Then remembering how the girl that had entered from a door that was deeper into the shop had spoken a language he didn't understand he quickly flicked on the translation program from the menu.

Gesturing at the shield leaning against the table next to him with his plated foot Gryas continued. "Not too sure what we are up to with this venture but hopefully I can be of assistance." He had an urge to jump straight in to strategy as it was what he was more comfortable talking about, but then thought twice.. Remembering something an old friend had once told him, Gryas realized that he would not have her.. anyone else to rely on when it came to being sociable. This was as good a place as any to start. 

Spoiler

Battle Card

Name                                       Gryas                                    
Level      9   
HP           Max: 180                         Current: 180           
Energy            Max: 18                         Current: 18            

Skills

Spoiler

Combat:
» Block - Rank 1 [+5 MIT]

» Howl - 10 Energy, Post Action. +3 Hate up to 4 targets

Armour skills:
» Heavy Armour - Rank 1 [+8 MIT]

Inventory

Battle Ready Weapons/Equipment:
» Resilience [Heavy Armor: Mit 3]

» Spiked Ivory Guardian [Shied: Thorns 2, Taunt 1]

» Oathkeeper [1H Straight Sword: Accuracy +3]

Spoiler

Name: Resilience
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: 84646
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: [Heavy Armour]
Tier: [1]
Quality: [Perfect]
Enhancements: [Mitigation 3]
Description: [This silver Full Plate Armour is lined with black trim and embossed on the chest piece is an image of a of a dragon taking flight. The forearms are each formed like the jagged claws of a dragon, returning some damage to those that attack the wearer.]
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=517632

Name: Spiked Ivory Guardian
ID: 84884
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: [Shield]
Enhancements: [Thorns 2, Taunt 1]
Description: [A steel heater shield reinforced with Ivory and the image of an ivory dragon embossed on the front. Twin dragon claws grow out the sides of the shield and wrap their way down to the bottom, when used correctly the defender is able to reflect damage back towards their aggressors.]
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=517968

Name: Oathkeeper
Your Rank: 10
ID: 107518
Roll: 11
Item Type: 1H Straight Sword
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: A long blade dripping with condensed mist, straight on one side and a rippling wave like pattern forming on the other.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=560449

Battle Ready Items:

» 2 x Life Potions (+120HP)

» 1 x Over Health Potion (50HP)

» 1 x Damage potion (+1 Damage)

Edited by Gryas

Firstly, Hei had arrived, finally. He had made a normal entry, unlike the rest of these guys, who had barged right into his bedroom. He looked over at the Raptor who was acompanying him, and he was glad silver wasn't inside the room.

"Hey Hei, nice to see you again man..." He said, with a deep breath, before looking over at Jinx, his companion who had slept in his bed, and who everyone had been giving a stink eye at the whole bloody time.

She came out, assessed everyone as he had expected, but then, like always, she spoke in another language. He couldn't help but give a small smile at her, though he tried to hide it, hopefully no one seeing it except those who were paying attention for it. 

"Hey Jinx, i don't think many of us speak Chinese here... Mind repeating that in english?" He said to her, before hearing someone else coming to the door. Saphira came in, Hei's girlfriend. She walked right up to everyone, saying hello and apologizing if she was late, and then talking to Hei. He simply smiled, glad that the two of them had something. He might get someone like that.... Eventually.

Then, Belle's reaction. She seemed to perk up a little, being happy as she moved her head up so that she could get a head pat, letting go after a little. She believed him, and it was the truth. Then, he heard her say she was glad about it? It confused him, but he had taken her out to dinner once.... And like he had expected, she was confused about Alisea's introduction, followed by her introducing herself. She wanted everyone to get along... And from what he had noticed earlier, it might not happen... He would have to keep an eye on the two of them.Dustin had woken up, probably from the wack on the head. He introduced himself, then offered Arabelle a cookie. He introduced himself, and his sword. Sky couldn't help but feel his chest tighen as he remembered the sword she had made for him.

Then he was suprised. Hei suddenly responded in Chinese! He didn't understand jack about what he was saying to her, just sitting there and blinking.

"Finally, i have a translator!" He said as a joke to him, laughing a little. Then, he looked over to Gryas, who had introduced himself. It seemed like everyone was here now, so it was time for him to tell everyone what they were doing.

"Alright everyone, listen up!" He said to everyone, wiping away a tear that had started to fall from his eye from the recent events, he was not over it yet... But right now he was trying to get his mind off it... and this was the start.

"We are going to be doing a gathering mission. Finding any chests, mats, items, and col we can. All while doing it on this  floor. The monsters we will be hunting will be borderline on all of your avaliable strength. We will be splitting into two groups. Me and Hei will fight any of the stronger creatures which we deem will be to powerful for the rest of you. While the rest of you will be teamed up fighting creatures. This event is not just about us gathering recources for the future guild hall, i want all of you to learn each others strengths and weaknesses, and work as a team. Most of you don't know each other, so use it as a teamworking exercise. At the end of the day, all the col, items, and everythign we get will be split up and given to anyone, with a section going towards the Guild hall" He said to them, taking a moment to let everyone take a breath in and understand what he had just said.

He walked over to Hei, opening up his inventory and handing him a Perfect Prosperity item. "I have one for myself. With our creature, i don't know which of us will get the killing blow... and i have a feeling it could end up dangerous, and i don't want one of us waiting for the other to get the kill, risking our lives. Use it when we get up towards the fight" He said to him, before looking over at Saphira. 

"Your the healer from the group, the only one of us with any support skills, as far as i know. So, take these Healing crystals. They will heal the entire group should something happen" He said, handing over eight T1 Mass Healing Crystals. Lastly, he walked over to Arabelle and Dustin. 

"Arabelle, i want you to be the final hit on the monsters your group will be fighting. I'v seen you in action, so i know you can deal hard hits" He says to her, smiling as he hands her a T1 Prosperity snack himself.

"Alright, any questions?" He said, looking over everyone, standing at the doorway to leave.

1 T1 Prosperity buff given to - Hei/Arabelle.

8 T1 Mass Healing Crystals given to - Saphira.

The girl watched with her single red eye at the people in front of her, not understanding why her introduction seemed to be ignored. A little part of her was upset, she may have been the new girl but…was she an outsider yet again? A wave of sadness rushed through her, right before she dulled her mind even more. She hated those emotions, they ran through her blood and made her weak at her knees, and she hated feeling weakened…

The purple haired girl seemed to reply first, and said she didn’t understand her? Alisea frowned, before, even dulled, she realized it. She had been speaking in a language they didn’t understand? She pouted, how few people knew different languages? It was getting more and more annoying, being forced to only use a few languages that were available to her…

That’s when she heard someone speaking…Chinese?! Her eye focused on the boy instantly, and a wide smile emerged as the boy…Hei, introduced himself! She beamed up at him and bowed her head to him slightly “It’s a pleasure Hei” She said happily in Chinese “It’s so rare to find someone who actually speaks Chinese, or…any language outside of Japanese or English…It’s….hmmm?” She frowned as she looked at him. What had she been saying again…? She shrugged and ad been about to say, something, when Stryder started giving out his orders.

If she was honest, the words bounded around in her head and…made little sense. Often it was that she couldn’t focus on them, but she managed to put stuff together.

She was with a small group and…she had to tank the monsters? She looked at her clothes, before remembering she didn’t have her armour equipped. She could…do that later right?

“Well, I’ve got the stuff…of a tank” She said softly, before taking a step forwards Stryder and repeatedly tapping him on the shoulder until he paid attention to her “…Do you have my shield yet?” She asked in English rather simply.

Edited by Jinx

The brown-haired guy introduced himself - finally, she had a name for him! - and then opened his inventory and brought out a cookie. Arabelle blinked, confused. She wasn't one to talk but wasn't randomly having a snack while in the middle of a conversation a bit rude? And also napping while waiting for guild members to arrive? (Whoops, she may have done that one, too. But it was only before he slept first! Baka!). She instantly pegged him as the type of guy who just didn't really give a f*ck. Then, as if he'd noticed her negative impression of him, he offered her a cookie. It was perfectly shaped and had lots of chocolate chips, just the way she liked it. Oooooh! Arabelle's foul mood from the...thing...earlier and the fact that The Other Girl was standing right beside her guild leader lifted. She took the cookie from him quietly and took a bite. "Mhmm. It is!" she commented, happily finishing off the rest of her cookie. She grinned brightly at Dustin, her first impression effectively changed. "Where did you buy them?"

Then, Stryder started explaining why he had called them here. Arabelle turned her head and listened intently. They were going to gather resources for the guild hall. Gathering was one of the most boring things in existence, but having a guild around should make the trip a bit fun. He mentioned something about strengths, weaknesses, something something team exercises... Wait, she was on the team with her? Arabelle's bright mood went dull. Well, it's better than dying. When he stopped talking and walked over to Hei, she opened her inventory and brought out her weapon. It was a large, black scythe that glowed green whenever a Sword Art was activated. She sheathed it at her back with the blade facing downwards, and she leaned back, felt her head bump against its handle. Now would be a good time to show off.

Arabelle was contemplating on going out and doing a few practice swings to get in the mood when her favorite guild leader approached. "Oh, hey," she greeted, almost nonchalantly. He went straight to the point, telling her she would be the one landing the final hits. 

"I've seen you in action, so I know you can deal hard hits."

Uhhh...let's have a recap, shall we? When they met, he saved her from a group of low-leveled wolves. She finished one off. Then they went on a quest she was supposed to do solo. He killed the boss mob and beat up the weaker ones, leaving one for her to play with. She attacked it. She missed. He went and finished it off himself. Out of the eight(?) mobs they'd fought together, she'd only landed a hit on one. She was flattered that he believed in her but... did he mistake her for someone else? A quick glance in her room gave her a list of people he may have confused her with. Of course, he wouldn't switch her up with one of the boys. There was Saphira and The Other Girl. Saphira was the healer. He probably confused her with The Other Girl. Which means if she turned the task down, he would ask her instead. Arabelle quickly turned back to Stryder and smiled. "Of course! You can rely on me for this one."

She accepted the T1 Prosperity item and quickly consumed it once he turned away. I won't lose!

Spoiler

BATTLE STATS

~STATS 
Level: 7 - 16 SP
140 HP
14 Energy
5 Damage
1 Accuracy
9 Mitigation
2 Evasion
2 Paralyze
1 Prosperity

~EQUIPPED
[T1 - Perfect] Shikama Dōji -- Enhancements: Paralyze, Paralyze, Accuracy 
[T1 - Perfect] Imperial Demon Army Uniform -- Enhancements: Mitigation, Evasion, Evasion

~BATTLE-READY INVENTORY
» 3 Starter Healing Potions (heals 50 HP)

~SKILLS
Rank 2 - Two-Handed Battle Axe (+4 DMG, access to rank 2 sword arts)

E - 

~SWORD ARTS
Two-Handed Battle Axe

Rank 1
» [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
» [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy + 2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.
Rank 2
» [x3 AoE] Lumberjack (3 Energy + 2 per target hit) - Three wide sweeping strokes aimed at multiple targets.
» [x3] Ultimate Breaker (3 Energy) - A pair of uppercuts that finish with a vertical slam to the target's head.

Dustin smiles, pulling his hood up. So we’re going on a hunt? Sounds awesome. That puts a blip on this map of boring we call a game. Recently all the things on the lower floors have been getting easier. Or I’ve been getting stronger. He slides down the wall into a sitting position, once again taking a bite from his cookie. His other hand moves into his pocket as he pulls out a watch. On time yet again. It’s faster than real time, which only confuses me, everytime I look at it, it’s correct. He closes the watch and looks at the dragon on the front. It appears to be eating its own tail. I used to be like that. Breaking everything in my path, whether it was me or not. Though I didn’t do that for defense like this beast, I did it for fun. He looks up at his guild leader. “I’m good for kicking butt and taking names, and I’m all out of names... wait a minute.” He says, taking a moment to think about what he just said. How the hell did you mess that up? Smile, play it off like you meant it as a joke. He smiles, letting out a small chuckle.

Spoiler

Stats:

HP: 240 | EN: 24 | DMG: 5 | MIT: 32 | EVA: 1 | Paralyze: 1 | Thorns: 9 | BH: 2

Equipped

DawnBringer (2 DMG, 1 Paralyze)

Stryker Shield (2 MIT, 1 Thorns)

Death’s Reach (1 MIT, 1 EVA)

BR Inventory:

T1 DMG potion (+1 DMG)

(4) T1 Uncommon Health potions (+40 HP)

Edited by Dustin

Gryas was not too sure what to make of the interactions that were unfolding in front of him. It seemed to walk a thin line between outwardly friendly and uncomfortable tension. The later however seemed to lessen as introductions and greetings had gone around the room. Gryas was trying to get out of his comfort zone and work up the courage to say something funny, tell a joke or do something else to work his way into a conversation when Stryder jumped straight in to the battle plan and the reason they had all gathered. Breaking in to 2 groups for a hunt on this floor.. He did not have much experience hunting in a group and the last time he had Gryas felt that he was not very useful. He had since gotten stronger on his own though and was eager to rise to the challenge. 

A spur of competition jolted Gryas as he realized that he was not the only person that appeared to be running a tank spec, that girl with the eye patch up close to Stryder... Jinx Hei had called her, had said that she was a tank. Moving up to them Gryas held out his hand. "Jinx was it? Pleasure to meet you and welcome to the guild! I look forward to fighting beside you, you can count on me to guard your back out there." He realized that he had extended a fully plated hand towards Jinx and imagined he might look somewhat out of place with his heavy armor while also wearing his glasses. They served no purpose of course in this world, his eyesight was perfect here. They were however one of the only things he carried with him from his past and was reluctant to let them go.

Pushing back his mop of thick dark brown hair he looked around at everyone he felt rather confident, most of the people here seemed to be equipped well and could hold their own. Then he saw that scythe... It looked dangerously impressive. Resisting the urge to ask the pink haired girl who introduced herself as Arabelle if he could give it a practice swing or several he instead turned back to Stryder. "So what kind of creatures are we hunting? I'm not familiar with the fauna and flora of this floor." Fauna and Flora? Really Gryas? He scolded himself in his head. With the glasses and that comment he must be coming off as huge geek! Well this is a video game that everyone originally signed up to play.. He probably was not alone in that.

Spoiler

Battle Card

Level      9   

Skills

Spoiler

Combat:

Armour skills:

Inventory

» Resilience [Heavy Armor: Mit 3]

Spoiler

Description: [This silver Full Plate Armour is lined with black trim and embossed on the chest piece is an image of a of a dragon taking flight. The forearms are each formed like the jagged claws of a dragon, returning some damage to those that attack the wearer.]
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=517632

Description: [A steel heater shield reinforced with Ivory and the image of an ivory dragon embossed on the front. Twin dragon claws grow out the sides of the shield and wrap their way down to the bottom, when used correctly the defender is able to reflect damage back towards their aggressors.]
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=517968

Description: A long blade dripping with condensed mist, straight on one side and a rippling wave like pattern forming on the other.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=560449

Battle Ready Items:

» 1 x Damage potion (+1 Damage)

Edited by Gryas
Adding Skills

He looked around at his guildmates, pain hitting him for every look he gave them, though no one would know. Katherine had helped him bring all of them together, all of them. From the starting days, where Atzo had taught him an important lesson, and Eatos had been his superior, to when he got promoted to the second in command. There they had met Hei, who eventually had helped them form this guild. The Guardians of the New Dawn. They had easily become one of the bigger guilds... However not one of the stronger ones. It was all thanks to Eatos and Hei... And he had lost Katherine. Each and every one of these people just reminded him off his loss.. Well, except for Jinx. After about a minute of him zoning out, and her tapping his shoulder, he looked over at her, asking about the shield.

"Oh yeah, i do Jinx... I got a shield for you, along with a rapier... The names are a little... weird, but gear is gear" He said, smiling to her, probably the warmest smile anyone would see him put on today. He opened his inventory, taking out the shield and rapier, showing them to her. He wanted to explain them a little first.

"This shield has the enhancments of Thorns and regen, allowing you to take a hit, causing them to suffer from the impact, and the shield itself can heal you up after a hit" He said, handing it to her. 

Spoiler

Name: Shield of the Fallen
ID: 106338
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: 2 Thorns 1 Regen
Description: A shield that carries the crest of the angel wings, symboliszing the fallen of Aincrad.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=558488

"This rapier, is made to weaken those you are fighting. Its more of a support weapon, so if you deal a brutal blow aganst a foe, you will cause them to bleed, obviously hurting them, and paralyzing them, preventing them from moving, and thus allowing you to get an easier finish, or to escape" He says, showing it, then handing it to her. He hoped they were good enough for what she was going to need. He smiled at her, placing a hand on her head, making sure Arabelle wasn't watching and was occupied, before patting her a little, giving her a warm smile, hopefully making her feel happy, like she made him feel. 

Spoiler

Name: Gentleman's Sword
ID: 106386
Roll: 12
Item Type: Rapier
Enhancements: 2 Paralyze 1 Bleed
Description: A finely serated rapier with a smooth taper at the tip for better thrusts, but better damage when in movement, tearing and opening wounds on the enemy, capable of better hitting nerves and damage them with the serated edges.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=558550

After that he looked over at Arabelle, who had been checking out everyone on her team, and had some cookie crumbs on her face, making her look a little messy. He looked at her, she seemed to be a little worried, looking around, but then she was glad, seeming to be happy to have a good role in this whole raid. She said he wouldn't have to worry about her, and that he could rely on her for this. It made him feel pretty good, knowing someone had his back here.

"Nice to know Belle, its good to know i can count on you. Don't worry, this will be good, we will all gain something from this" He says, putting on a warm smile, but it was a little fake. 

Dustin kind of seemed to just fail his joke, though it didn't really catch his attention. Though Gryas tried to catch his attention, after it seemed like he introduced himself to the shy girl.Well, not shy, but... He simply shook of any thoughts he had in his mind. He asked what kind of creatures they would be hunting... It was a good question, he honestly, didn't have the best idea. 

"Most likely some average beasts, like a wolf, warg, bull. Maybe a giant fish from the nearby lake... I really don't know"

Alisea has no idea Arabelle was sizing her up and had taken a dislike to her already, so instead, when the girl brought out the Scythe as her weapon of choice, instead of trying to ignore it, it caught the girls eye like a moth! She had no idea a Scythe was a weapon, she hadn’t seen it on the list of weapon styles. So what was it classified as?! She felt a familiar excitement bubble up in her chest, took a step towards the other girl….and in a moment of inattention, completely forgot what she had been about to ask, leaving her with a confused look as she looked around the room…What had she been trying to do again?

That’s when Stryder gave her her new equipment. They’d discussed it yesterday, right before she went to sleep. Her role, the teams ‘Tank’ meant that she would need new items to help her survive. These would be those very items. The shield, she remembered, had Thorns. It meant that she’d be able to deal damage, while not attacking… Although even as he explained it, the Rapier’s description went through one ear and out the other.

“Thank you Stryder” She said, bowing her head a little…and having spoken in Chinese again “I’ll do my best for the guild….” She smiled before looking through her inventory. Shield of the Fallen and…Gentlemans Rapier. So those were her new equipment items. Part of her wanted to equip them, but a quick look around and…no one else was armed up fully. There was a single exception, a tallish man in full armour had walked up to her and was...offering her his hand? She blinked once, then again as she realize...Caught up in examining her own items, she'd missed what the tall armoured-glasses-wearing man had said. It took her nearly a minute of dully staring at his face for the words he had said to finally registrar inside the girls mind. She took his hand, and shook it. Her grip was rather weak however "Don't worry, i'll take care of you. I am the tank after all, it's my job...i think" she said it in German, as her dulled mind did not think to filter her language anymore.  

Pleased she had met people from the guild, another thought entered her mind. The girl sat herself down on the couch, and clicked her fingers a few times. Stryders familiar, Silver’s ears perked up and came over, clambering into the girls lap. Alisea cuddled up to the familiar, petting the silver-furred wolf and hugging her tightly. “Cute wolfy…”

Stats: 

Spoiler

Lv 15 300/30

Items: 

Gentleman's Rapier, Black Rain, Shield of the Fallen.

2 Para, 1 Bleed. 3 Mit, 2 Thorn, 1 Regen

Skills: 

Howl

Block Rank 2

Heavy Armour Rank 2

Battle-Ready items: 

5 T1 Healing Potions <Heals 50 HP>

After Hei had talked to Jinx in Chinese, after she had introduced herself, Stryder who had heard him talking Chines too, came over and said, that he now finally had a translator. Hei who knew off the translation setting of the game, but had decided to turn it off looked at Stryder and smiled "Well, I'm happy to help you with translation work, but I wont translate what ever you say behind those doors" and with an even bigger grin on his face, he nodded towards Stryders bedroom doors. "But on the other side, you know there is an option in the menu you can turn on to auto translate everything?" he asked as he wondered if Stryder really didn't knew.

Before Stryder could reply, Jinx told him, that she was happy to have found someone who was able to talk Chinese too. And that it was difficult finding someone, but within her sentence, she lost focus and Hei would never find out what she wanted to say, as Stryder returned to him, handing him a perfect snack item, that would increase the amount of col mobs would drop in case of him killing them, and explained, that their fight probably would be dangerous, and with both him and Stryder having one of those, they wouldn't have to wait for the other one to deal the killing blow. "Alright, I'll wait with it till we head out, so it wont wear off before we got to kill anything. And in case of the fight becoming dangerous, you can count on me."  he replied, being proud to get so much responsibility.

After that, Stry went to hand some items to the other players, and Hei was on his own, thinking about the coming fight. After Stryder had asked them, if anyone ha d any questions, Gryas asked him, what kind of mobs they would be fighting. Hei who had never quested or fought on the floor didn't know what kind of mobs there were, so when Sty told them, that he wasn't to sure either, but that it might just be big versions of ordinary animals, Hei was sure, the fight shouldn't be to hard for them. "Okay, I'm ready to go. should we head out already?" he asked his friend and guildleader while his gaze wandered from one to the next, looking if they were just as ready as he was.

Spoiler

Hei: 600/600 HP | 60/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 54 MIT

Item Stats:
- Trishula, +6 DMG
-
Gladiator's Pride +54 MIT
-
Scales of Speed +3 EVA
-
The Champions Robe +3 LD (vanity/ battleready items)

Battle Ready Items:
The Champions Robe (takes one, even when worn as vanity )
1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
3 charges: Nature's Blessing (healing 15xTier)
1 T1 Prosperity Buff

Saphira didn't really understand, why nobody, besides Hei seemed to understand the girl with the eyepatch - Did they turned off the automatic translation? - it was one of the first things she had activated as she had started the game. Saphira was never a fan of people who spoke to her or over her in another language but the worst about it were their glances, the tourist who had a home as opposed to her, Saphira had hated those glances...
She didn't knew, what the girl had said before, but it seemed like her name was Jinx... - Hey Jinx, it's nice to meet you, my name is Saphira - she said with a little smile.
Saphira was kinda confused as Stryder called her the only one with support skills and gave her the healing kristalls - Uhmm...but Stryder, I don't have any support skills. I thought a short time about it, but the only skill I have at the moment is dagger rank 3...I am more a fighter then a healer and supporter....and I would like to fight too, just like Arabelle and Dustin. - she said and looked at him - Maybe I could try to do both of it, fighting and healing, but if this isn't possible, I think ther is no other option for me then the position of the group healer... - she said a little depressed, she really wanted to fight, but if this really wasn't possible for her this time she had to work with it...still...she wanted to fight together with the rest of her group, she disliked standing behind and just be able to watch them and heal as soon as they would need it...but it was for the group... - If ther is no other option I will do it -
Saphira thought a moment about everything. if it was okay for Stryder, that she would like to fight and get a premishon for it she would drink a damage potion, she wanted to fight and she didn't want to be a burden to anyone in this group, she wanted to help as good as she was able to - Just don't die - she thought and looked over to Hei - Nobody of us and nobody of this group. -

- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)

- Stats -

Spoiler

HP: 240 | EN: 24 | MIT: 27 | EVA: 1 | DMG: 6 (1 from DMG potion) | 1 Regen | 1 Bleed

- Equipment -

- Fearless Wings | 1 MIT | 1 Regen
-
Embrace of Darkness | 2 MIT | 1 EVA
-
Frozen Death | 1 DMG | 1 Bleed 

- Battleready -

- Mister CrawCraw | Loot Die 1
- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)

- <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle.

Edited by Saphira

Dustin looks at his pocketwatch then to his guild mates. This pocketwatch could be the only thing between me an death. Lord know is has been before. He looks to the girl who had introduced herself as Arabelle. Her, I have to make sure I can help someone here today, and this might be the only way. He walks over to her and extends his arm. The chain is wrapped around his hand in a crude manner, and dangling a few inches down is a silver watch with an oroboros dragon on the cover. “This will make you harder to hit. But it will also make it easier for you to hit a monster.” He says holding his hand out. One of us could die today. I’d rather that be me than anyone else here. Time to put my big boy pants on so I can actually help today. He pulls his hood up over his brown hair and starts to think about his brother’s death. How it went down, how the weather was, his brother’s screams. I won’t let that happen again. His hand moves down and he pulls out a bottle and empties a liquid into his mouth.

-Dustin gives Arabelle <<Deus Tempus>>

Spoiler

Stats:

HP: 240 | EN: 24 | DMG: 6 | MIT: 32 | EVA: 1 | Paralyze: 1 | Thorns: 9 | BH: 2

Equipped

DawnBringer (2 DMG, 1 Paralyze)

Stryker Shield (2 MIT, 1 Thorns)

Death’s Reach (1 MIT, 1 EVA)

BR Inventory:

(4) T1 Uncommon Health potions (+40 HP)

@Arabelle

Edited by Dustin

Gryas looked around at the group that seemed just about ready to head out. He then turned to Saphira and put on as friendly a face as he could. "Well Saphira if you wanted to focus more on attacking I can fall into more of an off tank and support role, my job is pretty easy, get hit and don't let others die. I don't even have any sword arts to worry about." He didn't mind taking on the role of the groups support seeing as they already had another tank, this way he could jump in and tank when it was needed and focus more on everyone's health.

It will be good to try out this new sword as well Gryas thought to himself. So far Gryas had really only fought safe monsters that he could tackle himself so getting into some more serious combat would be thrilling. Something flashed through his memory however and that excitement quickly faded. He couldn't let himself feel that way, as much as it was one this really was no game, it was life and death. Shrugging that aside he said to Stryder. "Seems we are all just about ready to head out, lead the way."

Almost as a side thought Gryas turned to Arabelle and opened a trade window. "Here, this will probably be more useful to you then me." He then selected the +1 Damage Potion that Gryas has held for over a year and never used. @Arabelle

- 1 x Damage potion (+1 Damage)

Spoiler

Battle Card

Level      9   

Skills

Combat:

Armour skills:

Inventory

» Resilience [Heavy Armor: Mit 3]

Spoiler

Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&amp;comment=560449

Battle Ready Items:

» 8 x T1 Mass healing crystals

Edited by Gryas

"Good to know I can count on you."

Arabelle nodded happily, trying her best to look as calm and reliable as she could (for once) to her guild leader. Inside though she was a mess. Oh f*ck, oh f*ck. Should she have given it to The Other Girl after all? She only had a +1 ACC! If she missed the final hits and the mobs went and killed themselves with the Gryas's or The Other Girl's Thorns, she'd totally mess up the whole guild gathering thing. They won't get as much Col as they expected due to the lack of a multiplier, the guild hall or whatever they were saving up for would be delayed, and worst of all Stryder would be mad at her! Where's Mishiro and her S-ranked luck when you need her?! she whined internally.

Maybe she should have been logical and given it to The Other Girl after all. Saved her ass from potential humiliation.

"...but I won't translate whatever you say behind those doors," said one of the high-ranking officers to Stryder.

Nope. F*ck no. Her decision to keep the buff (she'd already consumed it anyway) was the absolute best choice. Arabelle saw the eyepatched girl from out of the corner of her eye, petting Stryder's wolf, and suddenly she felt even more annoyed. He hadn't even let her pet it, and now the new girl was getting all cuddly with Silver? Screw ACC. She'd get the final hit on those mobs through sheer anger and determination.

Then someone was talking to her. Dustin. Arabelle looked up, recognized the item he was about to lend to her, and the storm clouds over her head disappeared. "Oh, thanks! I really needed this. Remind me to give this back once the hunt is over, alright?" With a bright smile, she took the item. One extra EVA, and the godsent +1 ACC. At least she had higher chances now. She tapped through her inventory and equipped the silver watch on her left arm. Her hand felt a bit heavy with the trinket on it, but the buffs were too good. Then someone, Gryas, opened a trade window with her. He was offering a +1 DMG potion. With her being the final hit (a super important role!), they must've felt the need to give her a boost in stats so she could do her job properly. Arabelle nodded and pressed 'Accept.' "Thanks for this! It's a really big help to me." Not wanting to waste any time, she popped the cork off the potion and downed it in one gulp. Then she raised her hand and said, "I'm ready now!"

<Consumed +1 DMG potion>

Spoiler

BATTLE STATS

~STATS 
Level: 7 - 16 SP
140 HP
14 Energy
6 Damage
2 Accuracy
9 Mitigation
3 Evasion
2 Paralyze
1 Prosperity

~EQUIPPED
[T1 - Perfect] Shikama Dōji -- Enhancements: Paralyze, Paralyze, Accuracy 
[T1 - Perfect] Imperial Demon Army Uniform -- Enhancements: Mitigation, Evasion, Evasion
[T1 - Rare] Deus Tempus -- Enhancements: Accuracy, Evasion

~BATTLE-READY INVENTORY
» 3 Starter Healing Potions (heals 50 HP)

~SKILLS
Rank 2 - Two-Handed Battle Axe (+4 DMG, access to rank 2 sword arts)

E - 

~SWORD ARTS
Two-Handed Battle Axe

Rank 1
» [x2] Whirlwind (2 Energy) - A single sweeping attack so powerful that it sends forth a shock wave to hit again.
» [x2 AoE] Smash (2 Energy + 2 per target hit) - An uppercut aimed at opponents head to send them reeling.
Rank 2
» [x3 AoE] Lumberjack (3 Energy + 2 per target hit) - Three wide sweeping strokes aimed at multiple targets.
» [x3] Ultimate Breaker (3 Energy) - A pair of uppercuts that finish with a vertical slam to the target's head.

Edited by Arabelle

She spoke in chinese.... Though, he actually understood this part. He had heard people say thank you a few times, though he didn't regonise it easily, only noticing thanks to her bowing a little. She seemed happy, looking at the shittly named items. He watched as she talked to Gryas, the two of them getting along well, though she spoke German. He had zero idea on that one, simply blinking at her. She then went over, sitting on the couch. She clicked her fingers, and Silver walked right up to her, climbing onto her lap happily. He was honestly, really suprised. He simply blinked, a few times at her.

"Huh, you are the only person other than me that Silver has ever trusted... Huh" He said, really confused, but hoenstly, happy. It gave him a warm feeling to see the two of them cuddled up, though for some reason it made him feel a little jealous of Silver.

Sky at the start of what Hei had been saying to him, was saying that he was happy to be a translator, but suddenly, his next words almost made Sky punch him. Translate what is said on the other side of the doors... He simply growled at Hei, giving him a bit of a mad face, which was replaced by a smile. He then told him about the auto translate option, which he had known about, but really... hadn't cared to turn it on.

"I know, but honestly, i like to make this place feel more like the real world. Having auto translate kind of... takes individuality away" He says to him, listening to everything else. Hei taking the snack, opting to use it a little later. As far as he knew, it should last the entire day, but it was still a smart move. His response to hei saying he could count on him was a simple nod, he knew he could. He had fought with Hei a lot of times, and knew he was powerful. 

Next was what Saphira told him, hearing her right after talking to Hei. He was a little suprised by what she had said, though he wasn't to upset by it. He fully understood it, she had changed her mind on what skills she had wanted to get. He noticed it in her voice as she said it also, she was so upset that he had assigned her to be the group healer, and from his words he could tell she was really wanting to fight. He gave her a smile, managing to push away his own depression at this moment to make his guildmate feel better. 

"Its alright Saphira, its good to know you would rather fight alongside everyone else. You fight, enjoy yourself, we have two tanks here, so the off tank can be a healer" He replies in a warm tone, resending the trade so that he had kept the crystals. He would feel a lot safer knowing there was another damage dealer among the lower groups. The more damage they could deal, the quicker they could bring something down, allowing the whole team to benefit.

Gryas, quite quickly it seemed, offered to do the off tanking. He smiled, offering him the crystals. He smiled, glad that someone was willing to do that. With that, he had given everyone what they needed. It seemed that Dustin had given Arabelle something as well, to help with evading hits, and hitting more often. 

Arabelle looked quite calm, seeming to be happy that he had entrusted her with that. He had no idea she was mentally breaking down. Though when she noticed Jinx patting Silver, he couldn't help but notice a feeling.... a little, worried about it. She seemed jealous, but he had no real idea what was going on there. 

She seemed happy though, from what he could tell. And at this point, everyone was saying it was time to get moving. He grinned, glad that everyone was ready for this. He looked at everyone, pumping a fist up.

"Lets go do this guys! First big guild hunt, watch each others backs, have fun, make new friends, enjoy yourselves! If any of you are in danger, call for me or Hei, and one of us will rush over, were a family and we will look after ourselves..... For eatos... i won't let anyone else die" He shouted out at everyone, knowing the speech was terrible, but he would get better at them.... One day. The very last part (in itallics), he muttered to himself, and unless someone was right next to him, they wouldn't hear it. 

It took about ten minutes to walk towards the lake side, Sky looking around for any sort of monsters they could see to fight, he had no idea what they would bump into. Then, he saw them. A bulky lizard... thing was walking around, holding a dangerous looking trident. It looked like soemthing he and Hei could fight! And nearby, were a group of merfolk that the others could most likely fight safely!

"Hey Belle, if you can't get the last hit on both, don't worry about it alright? Its not the end if your unable to do it, just do your best for me alright? Stay safe" He says to her directly, before looking over at Jinx, giving her a simple smile. "You stay safe too, alright?" He says to Jinx, before looking at everyone.

"Alright guys.... Me and hei will handle that lizard looking thing, the lizardman... You guys deal with the merfolk, shouldn't be to hard. Best of luck to you guys!" He says, before looking right at Hei. "Kiss your girl goodbye and lets get moving" He said to him, getting a smack back in for earlier, before sprinting off towards the lizard, wanting to get an early attack on it. He also... well, needed to get his mind off Eatos, which was a nice part of this hunt, as combat might help him.

He dashed in, leaping right at the mob. He wasn't planning on letting this thing get any chance of counter, he was going to kill it fast and quick! He leapt in, swinging his right hand as hard as he could into it, smashing it right on the chest. Its scales absorbed the impact, knocking it back a small amount, its HP going down. The mob though, simply turned around, hissed at the kid who had punched him, and threw a punch. Sky parried it to the side, but the strong tail slapped him, causing Sky to gag from the gut hit, knocking him back, flaling onto his knees for a moment, before the lizard kicked him in the chest, causing him to roll back a little, though he landed on his feet.

"Dam you hit hard... Lets do this"

<<consume any potions you wish to, and then lets hunt!>>

My rolls

Spoiler

ID# 108576 results:

Battle: 8+4=12- Hit - All might - 15x15=225 - Lizardman. -17 EN

Lizard roll - 

ID# 108578 results:

MOB: 9 - Crit. Plus 22 DMG - 130 DMG. 130-62-68 dmg - Stryder

Stats party 1

Spoiler

Hei (Level 30) : 600/600 HP | 60/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 54 MIT - 3 Prosperity

Stryder (level 36) : 652/720 HP - 55/72 EN - 15 DMG - 3 EVA - 62 Mit - 4 ACC - 3/3 Concentration - 3 Prosperity

MOB

Lizardman - 875/1100 HP - 108 DMG 

Lizard.jpg

Stats party 2

Spoiler

Arabelle (Level 7) - 140/140HP [ 14/14 EN [ 5 DMG - 2 ACC [ 9 MIt [ 3 EVA [ 2 Para [ 3 Prosperity

Dustin (Level 12) - 240/240 HP [ 24/24 EN [ 5 DMG MIT: 32 | EVA: 1 | Paralyze: 1 | Thorns: 9 | BH: 2

Jinx (level 15) - 300/300 HP - 30/30 EN - 2 Para - 1 Bleed - 47MIT - 2 Thorns - 1 Regen - 1 DMG

Saphira (Level 12) - 240/240 HP - 24/24 EN - 27 Mit - 1 EVA - 5 DMG - 1 Regen - 1 Bleed

Gryas (Level 9) - 180/180 HP - 18/18 EN - 40 MIT - 2 Thorns - 1 Taunt - 3 ACC - 1 DMG

MOBS

Merfolk 1 - 150/150 HP 45 DMG
Merfolk 2 150/150 HP 45 DMG

Merfolk.jpg

List of items given to everyone

Spoiler

Jinx - Gentlemans Rapier and Shield of the Fallen - Permantly given to Jinx

T1 Prosperity - 1 Given to Hei, 1 given to Arabelle, 1 kept for self.

Gryas - 8 T1 Mass Healing crystals given to him. Please add to Battleready.

Own stats 

Spoiler

Stats

HP: 720

Energy: 72

Level: 36 (T2)

DMG: 15 base 

3 Base + 5 Sword art + 6 Gloves + 1 Ferocity

EVA: 3

Mit: 62 

54 armor, 8 Skill (Wearing Starlight Shield light armor)

ACC: 4
3 ACC Familair + 1 Precision

(30 hp per turn regen out of combat, survival)

Familiar Rank - 3

GM Ma

LA  rank 2

Concentartion

After Hei had told Stryder, that he would translate for him, but had added a joke, Stryder's face nearly slipped, and Hei had to giggle a little. He hadn't really though it would be that funny to see Stryder fight for control because of something that silly. But then Stryder smiled and told him, that he knew the feature, but he opted to not use it for the game feeling more like the real world. "Yeah, I can understand it, I don't usually have it active either, but then there aren't that much players that talk what I don't understand. You must know I travelled a lot before I got this game, so I am quite versatile in regards to languages. I can speak three fluently and understand like four more."

Then Stryder proceeded to talk to the others, that started talking about the tasks Stryder had given them, and how they would do the teamfight. Hei overheard that Saphira complained about not wanting to be a support and he wondered how Stryder had come to think of her as a supporter at first. He had fought with her, and even though she wasn't that trained, she was a good fighter, and he would love to see her fight again. He himself had gotten the potion and had taken it when Stryder had told them, that they would leave soon.

Once everyone was ready, Stryder tried to give a speech, and even though it wasn't that good of a speech, Hei felt the power of the words flow through him. They made their way towards a lake not to far off, to see if there was something they would be able to fight, and as Stryder saw a group of weaker mobs and a quite strong one, he told them about his plan. He would give everything for the guild, and when Stryder told the others, that they should call for him or Hei, Hei nodded towards the others and added "Yeah, don't worry. We'll come and help you out in case of there being any problems" Ready for the fight, he grabbed his weapon, but when Stryder told him to kiss his girl goodbye, Hei had to smile. He knew this was probably for him being mean to his leader earlier, but he still watched Stryder run towards the beast, waved at Saphira and said "Good luck with your fight, and stay save"

When Hei turned back, he saw that Stryder had reached the beast and that it had already started to fight back, throwing him to the ground and kicking him. - Damn, I should better start helping him - he though, while he charged the beast, his spear glowing from the charging swordskill. The moment Hei arrived, Stryder got kicked again and this time he rolled back and came back to his feet. The huge lizardman was still looking at Stryder, so Hei used it's unawareness of him to attack it from the side. His spear swung at the monster and hit it multiple times, before it even could turn towards him. Once it turned, Huatli, who had run around it hissed at it from another  direction, so the lizardman wouldn't know where to focus on.

Spoiler

ID# 108621
MD: 6+3 -> Hit -> 12*12 = 144 DMG -> 731/1100 (-13 Energy)

Stats Party 1

Spoiler

[1] Hei (Level 30) : 600/600 HP | 47/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 54 MIT - 3 Prosperity

[1] Stryder (level 36) : 652/720 HP - 55/72 EN - 15 DMG - 3 EVA - 62 Mit - 4 ACC - 3/3 Concentration - 3 Prosperity

MOB

Lizardman - 731/1100 HP - 108 DMG 

Lizard.jpg

Edited by Hei

The girl completely missed Stryders speech, after all, she had been petting Silver. The wolfess was occupying her attention completely and Alisea allowed her mind to switch itself off as she cuddled up to the wolf. However, she wasn’t able to remain like that as they started heading out, and Silver went to Stryders side, leaving Alisea with no familiar to pet.

As they walked to…wheverever they were going, the girl flipped through her inventory and added her equipment onto her person. After all, it was time to fight. Her armour, Black Rain, was large and bulky. Black plated armour with various tint colours, but thankfully, it didn’t cover the girls face and her hair spread out all over the shoulder and back of her armour. Grabbing the Shield of the Fallen and Gentleman’s Rapier, although why Stryder would give her a weapon with such a weird name was beyond her, she felt confident that she’d be able to do her job….Tanking.

She noticed a few monsters nearby, and part of her heart sank. She hated fighting, but it was needed…The one saving grace was that the mere…things didn’t look human. Humaniod yes, but distinct enough she wouldn’t get distracted…hopefully. She took a step towards them, right as she felt Stryder address her. “I’ll be fine…I’ve got the new armour you gave me to keep me alive” She said, gesturing towards the shield she had been given before slowly walking towards the monsters…

Alisea Dariem let a slow breath of air escape her lungs, and glanced behind her with a single eye. Sharpened up as the girls mind slowly focused on the reality of the situation. She had to keep everyone alive. Raising her Rapier into the air, she swung the blade against her shield, creating a large noise that caught the attention of the monsters.

My name is Alisea Dariem…and you will not break my defense…” The girl didn’t yell, she detested loud noises as they made her head hurt. But her voice was loud enough for the monsters to see her, and a pair of them charged forwards right at Alisea! In those few seconds, all her bravado vanished and, in those moments of panic, the girl raised her shield and hoped to god the monsters wouldn’t hurt her!

The first Merefolk to arrive at Jinx managed to catch the girl as she was still raising her shield, and its sword slashed across her armoured chest. The flinched it caused out of her brought her shield in close, and the girl took a step away from the fight. Ironically, the step back caused the second creature to miss its swing at the girl.

Alisea looked up and felt her breathing increase, unaware that the first strike had dealt a single point of damage. She looked around, hoping the others would actually be in this fight! After all, the ability she had used, Howl…Meant these Merefolks would fight her, until she died or they died.

Roll:

Spoiler

ID: 108648

MD: 9 <Hit, +1 damage> 46DMG-47MIT= 1 DMG

ID: 108649

MD: 5 <Miss>

Stats:

Spoiler

[3/3] Jinx (level 15) - 299/300 HP - 21/30 EN - 2 Para - 1 Bleed - 47MIT - 2 Thorns - 1 Regen - 1 DMG

[0/0]Arabelle (Level 7) - 140/140HP [ 14/14 EN [ 5 DMG - 2 ACC [ 9 MIt [ 3 EVA [ 2 Para [ 3 Prosperity

[0/0]Saphira (Level 12) - 240/240 HP - 24/24 EN - 27 Mit - 1 EVA - 5 DMG - 1 Regen - 1 Bleed

[0/0]Dustin (Level 12) - 240/240 HP [ 24/24 EN [ 5 DMG MIT: 32 | EVA: 1 | Paralyze: 1 | Thorns: 9 | BH: 2

[0/0]Gryas (Level 9) - 180/180 HP - 18/18 EN - 40 MIT - 2 Thorns - 1 Taunt - 3 ACC - 1 DMG

MOBS

Merfolk 1 - 150/150 HP 45 DMG
Merfolk 2 150/150 HP 45 DMG