F22/PP) The hunting reunion (Guardian Col/Item/Mat)

After he had been hit Stryder instantly jumped into the fight, helping him by attacking the toadman with a multitude of punches followed by a kick that sent it flying to the ground and stunned it, so it wasn't able to move at all. Hei had waited for a moment like this and so he grabbed the trident a little more firmly, got back to his feet and ran at the monster, jumping into the air shortly before he had reached it and stabbed at it while flying over it. The trident was glowing dark red when it hit the mob, but the metallic ringing noise and the fact that the attack had not done any damage were caused by the trident hitting the big spiky collar the beast was wearing. "God damnit, I missed it once again. We are lucky enough you stunned it with your attack, at least it can't hit me in the back now" he said when he landed and turned to the monster. Stryder was lying on his back, as the last attack had drained the last bit of energy he still had. This fight would be going till he finally was able to hit the monster.

ID# 112699 | BD: 2 + 3 = 5 -> missed

[1] Hei (Level 30) : 545/600 HP | 20/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 54 MIT - 3 Prosperity

[2] Stryder (level 36) : 652/720 HP - 0/72 EN - 15 DMG - 3 EVA - 62 Mit - 4 ACC - 3/3 Concentration - 3 Prosperity

MOB

Toadman - 51/500 HP - 108 DMG 

83816d86b6e620ffc840258403a7d9d2.jpg

@Jinx

Edited by Hei
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Hey, I told you to--" Dustin's blade cut through the first merfolk's flesh and its HP dropped, going down... and down... and - "Oh." - down until it stopped at just a small sliver of red. Whew! Arabelle smiled down at the boy as she passed him, now seated on the ground and enjoying a snack. She was half amused at his laid-back nature and half jealous at how he got to relax while she had to keep fighting. It wasn't fair! She wanted to sit down like him, too! But~, some sacrifices were necessary especially when she had her favorite guild leader to please. The small purple-haired girl brandished her scythe and smirked. "Leave this one to me!" 

Merfolk 1 took damage from Saphira's bleed and exploded into angry red pixels. Its dying screech almost sounded like a triumphant, mocking "hah, I got the last laugh!" cry.

Sh*t. 

Leave this one to her, she said. It would definitely die from her hit, she said. She thought it wouldn't take any more damage from the status effect. Had she been counting the rounds wrong? Either way, Arabelle had failed one half of her last hit task. He had said otherwise, but she was sure, Stryder would at least be a bit disappointed! An embarrassed pink flush on her cheeks were the only outward expression of her inner conflict as she whirled around to face the other mob she had been neglecting in favor of the one that had just died.

This one needed to die at her blade.

"Shi-chan!" At her command, the blade was enveloped in a green glow. She sped forward with her scythe and closed the distance between her and the mob within seconds. Arabelle stepped closer than usual this time - and cleaved through its torso with a neat swing of her weapon. It split into two. But - and the poor mob was now clearly serving as a punching bag for her frustrations - she didn't stop there. As its form was about to burst, she reversed her grip on her scythe and sent the blunt end flying at its upper half. 

Two halves of the unlucky Merfolk fell to the ground, where data fragments dissipated into the air as the mob lost its form. 

Victory for best girl!

Arabelle struck her scythe down and opened the rewards window. There were stars in her eyes.

"Ooooh, we got a Perfect weapon!"

Spoiler

ID: 115939 | BD: 4 + 2 = 6

[x2] Whirlwind: 6 * 2 = 12 DMG

[11/9] Jinx (Level 15) - 299/300 HP - 5/30 EN - 2 Para - 1 Bleed - 47 MIT - 2 Thorns - 1 Regen - 1 DMG

[0/5] Arabelle (Level 7) - 140/140HP - 2/14 EN - 6 DMG - 2 ACC - 9 MIT - 3 EVA - 2 Para - 3 Prosperity

[2/0] Saphira (Level 12) - 240/240 HP - 19/24 EN - 27 MIT - 1 EVA - 6 DMG - 1 Regen - 1 Bleed

[2/2] Dustin (Level 12) - 240/240 HP - 14/24 EN - 6 DMG - 32 MIT - 1 EVA - 1 Para - 9 Thorns - 2 BH

[4/4] Gryas (Level 9) - 180/180 HP - 17/18 EN - 40 MIT - 2 Thorns - 1 Taunt - 3 ACC - 1 DMG

MOBS

Merfolk 1 - 0/150 HP 45 DMG    -42 HP | Bleed --> 12 DMG each enemy turn for 0 turns  [-12 HP]
Merfolk 2 - 12/150 HP 45 DMG [-12 HP]

Loot from Merfolk 2

• 150 * (3 + 3) = 900 Col
  • ID: 115940 | LD: 19 | CD: 9
    • 4 T3 Mats
    • 150 * 4 = 600 Col
    • 1 T3 Perfect Weapon

TOTAL LOOT (P2)

• 1,500 Col
  • 4 T3 Mats
  • 1 T3 Perfect Weapon

Note: @Saphira will roll for Merfolk 1's loot since it was her Bleed that killed it. Just add the loot to the total so we have an easier time counting it at the end of the thread, 'kay?

Edited by Arabelle
  • 2 weeks later...

Saphira watched as it was Arabelle's turn again, now she could kill one of the merfolks. As she watched her steps she looked at the first one which exploded into millions of tiny pixels - Did it died because the effect I made? - she thought a little bit shocked, this wasn't what she wanted to do, so since it died because of her she had to loot it, or not? A look at Arabelle's face was enough to get an answer, she seemed not so happy about the death of the first one, she could understand her, she was the one who had the task to finish them, she had the bigger chance for better loot. Quickly Saphira reached the place where the merfolk did just disappear into the many pixels, while running over to the place she changed her arm armour with her plushie, her chance for good loot wasn't so good as Arabelle's but she could at least try it. Saphira checked the loot, it wasn't as good as hers but it was still okay - Done - she told her with a short nod.

- Loot roll -

Spoiler

Loot from Merfolk 1

• 150 * 3  = 450 Col
  • ID: 116665LD: 6 + 1 | CD: 8
    • 1 Rare Trinket
    • 150 Bonus Col

TOTAL LOOT (P2)

• 2,100 Col
  • 4 T3 Mats
  • 1 T3 Perfect Weapon
  • 1 Rare Trinket

Saphira (Level 12) - 240/240 HP - 20/24 EN - 18 MIT - 1 LD  - 1 EVA - 6 DMG -  1 Bleed

@Dustin

Edited by Saphira
  • 2 weeks later...

Dustin watched as the enemies before them disintegrate and a smile forms on his face as the others loot them. And with that, we’re done. Dustin pushes off the ground and walks over to the team. “So is that it? Nice.” He pulls out his favorite snacks and hands them out to everyone, giving the largest portions to Jinx and Arabelle. “Sorry, those two were supposed to be mine.” He apologizes to the people he had shorted. After he took a bite of his own cookie rather than a slice of cake like the rest had he turns around and starts walking away. They don’t need me anymore, I gotta go visit Kadin anyways. He smiles, pulling his hood up and walking away towards town and snacks on his cookie. It’s been a week, I can’t believe I almost forgot. Whatever, I can just do it now. He reaches town and teleports down to the first floor.

Once he reaches the monument of life, he equips and old brown cloak, sitting down next to the huge block staring off into the distance. “Hey old pal, sorry it’s been so long. I’ve found new friends today, you’d love them. They’re all nice.” He looks down at the broken sword in his hand and smiles. “I’ll introduce you to them someday.” He says, his eyes widening and he begins to freak out. Holy crap, that sounds like I’m gonna murder them. He calms down and looks around the dark room, noticing how there are few groups placed sporadically around the area, but none bigger than 4 people. A smile claws its way back onto his face. Nice to know everyone on this wall has someone, even if they don’t know.

-Dustin leaves the thread-

• 1 month later...

Time had more or less  frozen still.... Hei had missed the attack again, he had done so well! His glowing trident hit the mob, but it had snagged where the creature was wearing a sort of spiked collar. Great. He groaned as he tried to get up, before seeing over his head the creatue walking over him. CRAP! Sky quickly used any strength he had, rolling out of the way by a hair as the blade came down right next to him. He used the roll to push himself up, punching the creature right in its gut as hard as he could. It was no sword art, but it was enough to hurt the beast, evident by the small amount of blood it coughed up when it hit. "Come on ya ugly bastardo, your time is gone..." He said as he struggled to get up, panting. His energy would come back slowly, but he was worn out. This fight, was not easy for him right now. And it wouldn't get easier.

-

Spoiler

[1] Hei (Level 30) : 545/600 HP | 20/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 54 MIT - 3 Prosperity

[4] Stryder (level 36) : 652/720 HP - 0/72 EN - 15 DMG - 3 EVA - 62 Mit - 4 ACC - 3/3 Concentration - 3 Prosperity

ID# 119453 results:

Battle: 10 - CRT! +2 DMG = 17 DMG to toadman (basic attack)

Craft: 12 (THE AGGRO! UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION RIGHT HERE!)

Loot: 15

MOB

Toadman - 34/500 HP - 108 DMG 

ID# 119454 results:

Battle: 10

MOB: 8-3=5 - MISS

83816d86b6e620ffc840258403a7d9d2.jpg

Edited by Stryder

So they got decent loot even without the Prosperity bonus on one of the drops. Okay, fine. Arabelle was fine with that. Definitely fine. (No, she wasn't!). Stryder told her earlier not to worry about it, but that had been the entire point of him giving her a Prosperity buff! What if she got both mobs down? How much Col would it have given? Her frustration was temporarily placated by the lax brown-haired guy handing her another one of his snacks.

Arabelle brightened. "No, no, it's fine~," she responded without even paying much attention to what he had been apologizing for. She dismissed her scythe and took a bite out of her share, relishing in the sugary sweet taste. She waved him goodbye when he left - ruuude, but after only two mobs, everyone else was already drained and kind of super done. 

She would have been okay with another round, if it meant pleasing her favorite guild leader. 

Speaking of.

The small purple-haired girl finished her snack and checked on the progress of the other team. Stryder punched the gross toad thing. The other guy stood somewhere off to the side, probably regenerating energy. They both looked equally as tired and the toad was almost dead. She glanced up at her HP bar, then her energy, then back at her team. With a quick flick of her hand, she kicked herself off the party and resummoned her scythe.

The Other Girl wouldn't even attempt something like this.

Arabelle fired off a request to join her guild leader's party and sped forward, giving Stryder a passing "We're done with ours!" as she charged up a Sword Art. She launched herself to the air, spinning like a top as she came down on the already-weakened toad with three swift swings of her scythe. Thrusting her hilt downward, she gracefully flipped off her scythe and landed a short distance away from the mob that probably had ten-something levels on her.

No matter. Mr. Toad fell to the ground, struggling to get up. <<Paralyzed>>.

Spoiler

ID: 119455 | BD: 8 [paralyze procs]

Ultimate Breaker: 6 * 3 = 18 DMG to Toadman

[4] Stryder (level 36) : 652/720 HP - 0/72 EN - 15 DMG - 3 EVA - 62 Mit - 4 ACC - 3/3 Concentration - 3 Prosperity
[1] Arabelle (Level 7) - 140/140HP - 0/14 EN - 6 DMG - 2 ACC - 9 MIT - 3 EVA - 2 Para - 3 Prosperity

Toadman - 16/500 HP - 108 DMG [Paralyzed]

Edited by Arabelle

Hei had missed his last attack, but just slightly, as he had only been able to hit the Toads armour while jumping over it. While he had taken a moment to realize what had happened and to get back into the battle Stryder had just barely managed to evade another attack and landed a blow on the monster, but as his energy was drained it wasn't strong enough to kill it just now.
As the other team had killed of their mobs Arabelle came in to help end the fight, swinging her scythe multiple times she hit the monster and dropped the HP even lower while also kind of stunning it. Using the fact that it wasn't able to move Hei turned back to the fight, swung his trident around himself and landed a slashing hit with the tridents tip. The energy of this attack sent the massive body flying and before it crashed into the rock next to it it dissolved into pixels.
Immediately a pop up appeared in front of Hei and showed him the loot he was happy to accept. Then he turned to the others that had fought with him .  "Whuuu, it's finally over. How about we head back before more of these mobs spawn. Back at your place we can look at the loot we got. I managed to get some rare armour of this guy, and 4k col for the guild."

ID# 119456
BD: 9 -> crit -> 12+1 = 13*4 = 52 DMG -> Dead

Lootroll: ID# 119457
LD: 12 -> CD: 9 -> 1 <<unidentified>> rare T3 armour/shield + hp*(3 base +3 prosperity + 2 loottable) = 500*8 = 4000 col

[1] Hei (Level 30) : 545/600 HP | 17/60 Energy | 3 EVA | 3 ACC | 12 DMG | 54 MIT - 3 Prosperity
[4] Stryder (level 36) : 652/720 HP - 0/72 EN - 15 DMG - 3 EVA - 62 Mit - 4 ACC - 3/3 Concentration - 3 Prosperity
[1] Arabelle (Level 7) - 140/140HP - 0/14 EN - 6 DMG - 2 ACC - 9 MIT - 3 EVA - 2 Para - 3 Prosperity

Toadman - 0/500 HP - 108 DMG

Edited by Hei

He was so tired, he had got a solid hit on this bugger, but he hadn't been strong enough to do anything else. It had gone to attack him, but before it had even had a chance, Arabelle came flying into the rescue! She swung her scythe expertly down the monster, electricity sparking around it as it struggled to move. Nice, paralyisis. He tried to stand up, beginning to move towards it when Hei came back and smashed it with his spear. FINALLY.

"You guys did good Arabelle, thanks for the help" He says to her with a smile, patting her on the head once he had the strength to even stand up. Which took a little effort to do. Then he looked over at hei, thinking of his suggestion. It was smart. They were so worn down after only that. 

I gotta get a new weapon... Something that i can farm much quicker with...

"Sounds like a plan! I'l divy this up then lets bail" He said before doign so, making sure people got even cuts. He took Aliseas share, he could give it to her later himself.

"Alright people! The guilds first hunt went well! I call that a success. Hope you all enjoyed this, next time we will fight even stronger creatures as i know everyone here will continue to get stronger. Eat well, and celebrate once we are gone!" He says before leading the group back towards the town so they could head to a tavern.

- Rewards

Total col count was 16350.

@Gryas 4 SP, 2335 Col 
@Jinx 4 SP, Gentlemens Sword, Shield of the Fallen, Col chosen to subside to Stryder
@Saphira 4 SP, 2335 Col, 1 Rare unidentified Trinket
@Arabelle 4 SP, Unidentified T3 perfect weapon, 4 T3 Mats, 2335 Col
@Hei 4 SP, Rare unidentified T3 Trinket, 2335 Col
Stryder - 4 sp, 4675 Col (Jinx, plus 5 left over from dividing) 4 uncommon T3 Unidentified Consubales. 
@Dustin 4 SP, 2335 Col

(Note to everyone involved in this. The goal was to save for the guild hall, but to due recent events we don't need as much. So, keep all the col you got, my share will be the guild funds)